Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 13, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through August 13, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar, please read what Billy had to say about auras.. and, be patient and willing to trust your own intuition. Nobody can confirm your experience to yourself but yourself.

You'll find people here who will claim better knowledge than anybody else, but you may just walk away feeling robbed of that special sense of wonder..

Marbar

Post Number: 291
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler_rutland,

I did the read information on about auras. Based on my level of spiritual evolution, I would love to see another person's aura.

Justsayno

Post Number: 745
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar, my understanding from a person I know who was able to see auras since childhood but has since turned that switch off due to too much information. Auras are simply a snapshot in time, which shows the level of the persons thoughts, feelings and health. When his mom was having some mental anguish he would see a black cloud above her head. It didn't stay because she resolved her issues. I was almost always yellow except for one time I was orange. My thoughts are, it would be useful if you were in a situation where you are unable to determine what a person was thinking as opposed to what they were saying in case you couldn't trust that they were telling the truth.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 460
Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apropos aura …

Maybe a person’s aura is reflected in the colour he likes most?
In the eighties I was in a conference sitting against a white wall.
One of the female participants later told me then that my aura was dark blue with green spots in it.
I laughed but she insisted that this was the case.
Well, I always liked and still like the aquamarine colour – which is a mixture of blue and some green.

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 39
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know, Tat.

I can read German well enough now but I don't have any money to buy the relevant book. I'm actually really curious about this now, and want to know more, since I've seen big colours in my consciousness before - that took up my whole world. Did you see that before?

I'm curious about this but well, I'm going to stop trying to figure it out for now since I don't have the right book. And I don't want to think about something that could just confuse me if I start making guesses. This area is just too hard for me to fathom out entirely by myself. It's not like the recommendation to wash our hands after we go to the washroom.. which is easy to figure out.

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I showed off to look more smart than I actually am before. I apologise for doing that. I have seen strange things too.. I mean, probably a lot of us have. Sensitive humans can see auras when meditating, and I bet a lot of people who find FIGU interesting are sensitive.

Well if I can get some work this winter I'll see about ordering the correct book from Switzerland - I have a feeling it might be in 'Meditation from clearer Sight'. Maybe if a few of us do that, and we decide on some sections to study solo, we could come together and make some productive discussions in the new year?

Salome everyone

Marbar

Post Number: 292
Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

People with violet and pink auras, they cannot always be avoided. But, we have no choice to live with them and cooperate with them. If I have an opportunity to avoid them, I will.

Justsayno

Post Number: 749
Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar, it's not like you have to avoid them, just be cautious when around them as those are the colours on the lowest level of evolution, at that point in time. It doesn't mean they will always be those colours, as we are constantly evolving so those colours may change. As per my friend, even though she had a black cloud and her son avoided her during that time and for good reason, ultimately she resolved it so they could resume their loving mother and son relationship. Like I said it's only a snapshot in time. It's like looking at two pictures of the same person on 2 different days, one day she is angry and the next day she is smiling, depending on their thoughts, feelings and health.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 250
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila, long time no see.
I avoid those low evolutionary types that have purple, pink auras and are mostly negative in nature. Even animals like birds who are instinctual, also avoid these types of people.
It is possible to know that one’s aura is in the higher planes by associating it with how birds or little children react to one’s presence since they can sense these vibrations.
I remember once when Mitt Rommey was running for President and some lady handled her toddler to him and she started crying and wanted no part of it since he is considered a psychopath that the kid picked up on!

Justsayno

Post Number: 755
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian, yes long time no see. And you've retired? Wow, good for you. Yes it's interesting how animals and babies can feel the psychopathic vibrations. I bet Mitt quit kissing babies after that haha Dogs and cats both have an organ under their chin and are able to determine what a human has been up to for about the last week. Based on their reaction you know it's either good or bad.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 501
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

if my cat seems bothered and nobody is around i light incense and do a protection meditation

cats are like a canary
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Tyler

Post Number: 108
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Which book discusses the mental-fluidal force energies of the mental-block?

In a meditative concentration, these appear to begin to become observable to me, where I then wonder if I am able to discern the actual swelling scale of my material consciousness itself.

But I do not know if I am witnessing that really, or if it something else entirely.

Kenneth

Post Number: 740
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forum question;

Not sure where to put this one? Moderators, please direct this to the appropriate section if this is not correct?

In the spiritual teaching we understand that the human spirit resides in the brain and the soul resides in the solar plexus area. The Plejaren are also promoting genetic research through our medical science for various reasons. In the Main Stream News, articles are popping up about a human head transplant? Obviously, the body and the head must be kept alive which means that medical science is integrating or assimilating a different spirit (spiritform) with another sole and also mixing two different mental fluidal-energies; fluidalforces.

Is this really the learning path that Earth humans should be taking to learn about advanced genetics? In talking to another FIGU member outside of the forum; this procedure raises a multitude of concerns on so many levels.

Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 830
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 05:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

I was under the impression that the soul and spirit is the same thing.
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2732
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, this is from the Spiritual Terminology Section: "Soul: = Psyche (has nothing to do with the immortal Spirit) Material part of the human body. Consists out of nervesystems and nervecenters. Otherwise obsolete and outdated word."

The word Soul relates to the Solar Plexus of the body. The Spirit resides in the brain.

(Message edited by scott on August 11, 2017)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 813
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth & Votan

I'm familiar with this surgery of transferring the living head of one person onto a new body.

The "soul" is another word for the psyche located in the chest (heart) area and is composed of a film of nerves.

The only thing I can think of is, people who receive organ transplants experience a taste and desire for the favorite foods and what have you of the donor.

Imagine what this guy is going to experience with an entire body.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 741
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, this helped me, for starters.

From FIGU Bulletin 70
Translated then summarized by Robyn Foley May 2010.

"Because the sense of conscious perception is at this time mostly undeveloped and therefore not available for us, we are missing out on seeing the effects of the invisible vital electromagnetic universe everywhere around us and within us.

Research done by Prof. Dr. Pressmann demonstrated that our bodies react to external fields of energy, and that organisms, including our bodies, are transmitters and receivers of electromagnetic messages. Thus, it is the nature of the human brain, via the nervous system, the hypophysis, hypothalamus and also the pineal gland that this occurs and if we were able to perceive these messages, this electromagnetic information, then an unexpected diversity of information would be available to us, and also open up another form of communication including mindreading.
But, how is this energy created?

In Billy's book 'Die Psyche' p. 62 he says that thinking generates enormous amounts of energy, each thought sending out waves of energy of the highest frequency and heading out into the breadths of the universe where according to their nature they influence and modify.

Thinking is generated by the human consciousness block which embodies within itself the personality, thoughts, feelings, all emotions and all electromagnetic forces and vibrations created that distinguish and control humans.

And where does the driving force of thoughts come from? The force that is used to impel the thoughts comes not from the person himself but originates from Creation which then flows from the universe to the spirit and then into consciousness (Die Psyche, p. 51).

For clarification:
The spirit of the human ' that tiny part of Creational energy ' animates the human body. The consciousness ' the material consciousness, also contains the personality, the subconscious, the memory and character block of the person as well as reason, hence mind and rationality respectively, the intellect and evolving intelligence'..

Creation is that which is responsible for the universe, for all life and all existence. It is the archetypal immeasurable and greatest force one can imagine. Creation is the BEING and not-being/non-existence of life. It is the most immense mass of spiritual energy that can exist. It is spirit in the purest form and immeasurable in its wisdom.

Once the fine-material thought vibrations have been emitted at the speed of light, then all that is needed is the brain and antenna of a suitable receiver of the fine-material fluidal energies and fluidal forces in order to take them up and interpret them.

Billy writes on page 30 in the FIGU special bulletin No. 38: 'Naturally the wave-frequencies of the fine-material vibrations thereby play a decisive role, whereby not every human can therefore receive the same wave-frequencies and not everyone can tune his fine-material senses to the same degree onto near, or very distant, impulses and information, which are directed at him. Therefore, through the mental connection, there must be a certain similarity to the wave frequencies so that messages from dying ones or otherwise from fellow humans can be received, whether it is sounds, thoughts and feelings or visionary images, and so forth. Were that not the case then, worldwide, all humans would simultaneously, and in unison, capture the same impulses and data in infinite number from all fine-material radiations. But that would not only lead to chaos, rather the entire humanity would become insane and crazy, because they would not be able to cope with the entire torrent of all the impulses and information.' (translated by Gaiaguys)

The brain and consciousness are structured and there is a built in system for protection from constant stimulation from the fluidal fine-material vibrations from other people's Empfindungen (English Translation: spiritual-fine-sensitive feeling), thoughts and feelings which could be too much to cope with. For this process our consciousness block works closely together with the pineal gland.

The correct functioning of the pineal gland (known also as the epiphysis) is extremely important evolution-wise for people to move outside the material perceptive faculty into the fine-material sense area, to shape promote and maintain our abilities and to improve and strengthen the immune system for our mental and physical health and increased vitality.

Because our ancestors were able to actively use the pineal gland for their own benefit they were able to perceive the non-physical fine-structured substance the source of this perceiving being their seventh sense ' Empfindung.
The reality is that there are not only the five senses but seven. Das GEFÜHL (feeling) corresponds to the sixth sense which is associated with instinct, where conscious or unconscious thoughts give rise to feelings. Without these thoughts there are no feelings (instinctual).

The seventh sense often falsely called extrasensory, is Empfindung, and is a fine-material sense which lies beyond normal material perceptive faculty.

Thus: Coarse-material = measurable, tangible, palpable, tactile
Fine-material = not measurable as yet, not tangible, not palpable, is of a spiritual energetic nature
Semi-material = measurable, perceptible, but not tangible eg., gas, water.

We need our pineal gland to work as an antenna, a transmitter and receiver, in order to have an improved capacity to perceive and define external vibrations.

Over time, in humans, the pineal gland has receded and atrophied, shrinking in size from 3 centimetres to a few millimetres, because people have placed too strong an emphasis on the purely material. …”

Votan

Post Number: 831
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

Thank you for that info very interesting and at the same time confusing.

This is what I have been saying that should be discussed.

Has Billy ever mentioned that could it be possible for a persons father interfering with a sons life,that is sending bad impulses. If so how can it be reversed , through meditation?
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 742
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Not aware of any specifics regarding bad, aka negative influences on family members. We know from Billy’s information that fluidalforces are often left behind for a period of time when folks pass. Can a very negative persons fluidalenergies have a negative effect of family members? If remembering correctly, Billy said that fluidalforces cannot harm you? We know that ghosts do not exist, apparently what people are seeing is residual fluidalforces, also known as fluidalenergies?

“The mental Fluidalforce, is basically the emitted personal mental radiation/vibes resp. the oscillation and energy as well as the forces of the mental block of the person concerning his thoughts, feelings, of the psyche and the consciousness, so the mental oscillations that radiate from the human eventually holds itself in objects as well as places and in the skeleton etc. This can as be introduced comparatively as the breath of the body (= Prana) which enters invisibly by the nose into the lungs and flows out again through the nose, consequently in this manner the emission of the mental Fluidalforce can be compared.”

“The Fluidal Force, Fluidal Power, Fluidal Energy, Feinstoffsinnlich[1] and commonly called supernatural, paranormal (even though its all associated with the natural, normal, and nature) and is often popularly associated with occultism with neoplatonic and medieval scholastic origins.”

If you have not already seen this, it may be of help?
FIGU related Books, Booklets and Forum section:

About Fluidal Energy respectively, Fluidal Powers and Other Things
Fortune-telling, Star-reading, Clairvoyance and Self-fulfilment
Sixth And Seventh Senses

The supernatural, feinstoffsinnlich or fluidal-powers [forces]
A Little Bit Of Knowledge, Sense And Wisdom
The Psyche
Wealth of the Non-Gewalt and Profound Spiritual Teaching Interpretations
Goblet of the Truth
The Philosophy of Life
For full listing see Books and Booklets sections.

Also see Aura.

FIGU Forum:
[FIGU Forum section dedicated to Spiritual terminology]
[FIGU Forum section dedicated to Mental Fluidal energies, Fluidal forces]
[FIGU Forum section dedicated to The Spirit, Spirit Forms and the Psyche]
[FIGU Forum section dedicated to Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks]

From my experience, those effected by negative energies from family members must overcome this identified negativity through their own efforts, namely meditation, proper consoling, love and understanding as well.

Kenneth

Linda

Post Number: 47
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth and Voton,

Can I say here what I use and how I work both of the issues mentioned here ? I learned them before learning of Billy and FIGU...

Kenneth

Post Number: 744
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda,

I don’t know why you can’t say what you do in these circumstances? Send it in, if it’s not appropriate, the moderators will not post your article; not sure if you can mention name brands though?

Kenneth

Linda

Post Number: 48
Posted on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth and Volton

Regarding left over fluidal energies and emotional scarring? I do a few things from time to time especially when I feel "stuck". I use EFT( emotional freedom technique) If you are unfamiliar with this it can be googled or you are also welcome to ask and I will be happy to help. EFT releases stuck energy or emotional traumas up to and including phobias. I also use a sort of sound and meditation to rebalance or clarify. With the left over energies of someone that has passed - I either bless it and send it on it's way or give it a job if it really wants to hang out. It is fluidal energy it has to do what you tell it to do - without instruction or " help" it keeps repeating itself like a stuck record player.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page