Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 16, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through August 16, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is for Eddie, from my past-this-life-personality of Andrew Grimshaw; and I have included an additional verse because I like it a lot.
Goblet of The Truth, Chapter 3:
202) And if you should be slain or otherwise killed (murdered) because of the truth, then it is truly better to forgive those who are against you in this wise and to follow their demand for silence and to keep the truth in yourselves, than to be separated from the truth; but be certain (knowing) that you are not commanded to have
yourselves slain or otherwise killed (murdered) on behalf of the truth, because it is recommended to you that you shall consider (decide) yourselves what your foreordination (destiny) shall be; however, consider that being slain or otherwise being killed because of the truth is against the laws and recommendations of the creative
(Creation) and it is consequently permitted to maintain a distance (not to spread the truth-teaching or teach it in any other wise) outwardly from the adversaries of the truth, and only to care for the truth in your own inner world (consciousness) and in your thoughts so that you may be sure of your life; truly, it is better to keep quiet about the truth than to be slain or otherwise killed (murdered) because of it, because it is certain that at a later time the truth can once again be disclosed when there is no longer any danger of losing one's life; therefore you shall not allow yourselves to be slain or otherwise killed (murdered) because of the truth, but instead show yourselves amenable through silence whilst however safeguarding your knowledge of the truth in yourselves and leading your existence in the sense of the truth, only to break your silence when you are out of danger.
203) For the sake of benevolence (humanity) and equitableness (fairness) and truth, be gentle to all those who are against you and against the teaching of the truth, because if you were to be harsh and hard to them then they would curse you and insult you; forgive all those who are against you and against the truth and try to consult with them in trust so that they may become better disposed towards you; and therefore it may be that you consult them in questions of administration of any particular things so that they become aware of your trust and carry the insight; and if they have decided in favour of you and for goodness, then place even more trust in them and you will win friendship with them.

Enjoy and live-by to the best of our ability!
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 810
Posted on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hoota_thunk

This is actually a profound creational recommendation. And with a little contemplation we can recognize the depths of this almighty (empowering) creational recommendation.

I found in it hidden insights through this one sentence; "then it is truly better to forgive those who are against you in this wise".

This is inline with another creational recommendation regarding the evolution of the consciousness and the fact that everyone of us are at different stages of evolution in regards to all aspects and all the various facets of life ...especially in regards to beliefs, religiosity and dogmas and indoctrinations.

It is only when we truly recognize what a human Being is, and that human being's needs and stage of evolution, that we can truly forgive (comprehend/understand) their individual need to experience both polarities of their choices, beliefs and indoctrinations that we discover the truthly peace within.

For it is when the human being truly relies on the deliverance of the promises of their fabulated gods that they come to realize the truth ....and painfully they then come to the truth on their own.

But until that day, as you put it; we should enjoy and live according to the truth and teach only a little through words and mostly through example, the character and the virtues.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 313
Posted on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hoota_thunk, in our world such collaboration, during times of war, will get you into trouble and you will be condemned, even executed, as a collaborator and traitor. It is a very difficult situation, especially as you will be compelled to take sides. But of course, for those who follow the truth, there is only one side, and that is the side of the truth, which stands apart from all sides.

Carolyn

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph: What is truth? I do not know what "truth" is. Truth seems to be a variable quantity which changes from day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute. . . . One day's truth becomes the next day's falsehood. If we were to adhere to truths from a thousand years ago. . . . why we would be held by most modern people as perpetrators of insanity. Truth is an unknown quantity. Truth is as good as its user. . . yes I mean "user". Truth is something we have created and which we "use" for better or worse, for or against other people. What is "eternal truth" is known only to the spiritually most enlightened and advanced people. We are nowhere near that level of understanding. If we do not believe in a "God", then there is no "God's justice" either, neither is there "God's truth". There is only comprehension of eternal laws and verities, which can be observed over a long period of time, and an understanding of how these laws work. If we are instructed by more enlightened beings about eternal verities, then we might get a glimpse of what eternal truths are. Best.
A time for every purpose under heaven

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 811
Posted on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Truth" is that which pertains to the reality that actually exists.

Claiming that something is a "truth" doesn't make it so.

Claiming to children that Santa Claus exists doesn't make it a "truth". Same for any claim without supporting evidence.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 314
Posted on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carolyn,

Sorry, when I wrote "truth" I was actually referring to true knowledge and wisdom as understood from the spiritual teaching.

So, re. my post 313, how would you answer my query? The last part of the above quote from GOT sounds like it could get one into a lot of trouble with the authorities because of one's siding with the enemy just to preserve one's life.

But then maybe I'm misunderstanding it.

"...consult with them in trust so that they may become better disposed towards you; and therefore it may be that you consult them in questions of administration of any particular things so that they become aware of your trust and carry the insight; and if they have decided in favour of you and for goodness, then place even more trust in them and you will win friendship with them."

Carolyn

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph, my understanding of that particular passage is somewhat of an idea of "double-dealing". You should treat your enemy as your friend, even though you don't really trust him (as I often do in my own life activities). This doesn't mean that you betray secrets to him. It means that you try to maintain a meaningful dialogue, with some flattery, so that your enemy thinks that you WANT to be his friend. Of course the enemy knows that he has to win you over to his side, and that this will take some time and effort on his part. In that time, much can happen, and time will be won for your side. . . . if you play your hand well!

Votan

Post Number: 825
Posted on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin.

What is truth and what are lies..

Each of us interprets things differently.

Is God real . To some it is the truths , to others it is a lie.
joe

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 812
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Truth cannot be subject to "interpretation" because that would suggest that it has not been discovered, or that it has not been fully fathomed or completely contemplated to its fullest and completeness.

A lie is simply the withholding of information or knowledge. This is simply a deception. Such as telling an un-truth to a child that Santa Claus exists.

The claims of religions are an "un-truth" and the believers were lied to.

Simply living in a state of belief, and calling a doctrine "truth" is the worst kind of deception both to self and congregation.

It is not until a person truly requires the help and deliverance power of their God that they realize the silence is plausible evidence of Gods non-existence.

When Gods fail on their promises to their faithful, that's when the faithful will begin to question. For example; Inscribed in a Nazi Camp wall are the words -"If there is a God, he will have to beg for my forgiveness".
Salome,
Eddie

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 315
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 06:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan

You should know better than to ask a question like that here: Is god real?

What do you think? Let's leave it at that.

Cpl

Post Number: 956
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan,

Truth is reality; what is real; what is so. It is not a question or an opinion. Most people's idea of truth is just that; an idea, or an opinion. It may be their truth but not necessarily the actual truth.

In this video Billy discusses gtruthh at length. I think it begins around the 10 minute mark -- but is worth watching from the beginning -- and goes on to the 27 minute mark. You have to read the subtitles but I think it might help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oEqNKat7aI.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Hugo

Post Number: 451
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The word "fact" is also being regularly misused just like truth. People use it all the time lately to give credibility to their lies. Also, the mainstream medias have been using it lately with their bogus accusations on Trump and the sheep readily fall for it. The P's are right, we unable to discern truth and facts.

Votan

Post Number: 827
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill

What is your problem. I can ask anything I like.

That was just a question of truth verses lies.

I hope that is fine with you

Votan,
I'm not sure who you're addressing your complaint to, I don't see anyone named Bill? Secondly, since you seem to be dissatisfied with this forum and have echoed that sentiment with your comments, what would you like to see or read? You have made negative comments about certain topics being closed off, and tend to challenge certain posts which have been contributed by certain posters. Yes, you can learn certain bits of information from other posters, but how do you think other people learn and progress outside of what is written on this forum? Have you purchased any books from FIGU which you would like to discuss? What questions do you have which relate to the Mission? What is your interest with Billy and what the Plejarens have conveyed?

Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on August 10, 2017)
joe

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'Day & Salome Joseph.
What if you choose the side of food (Let food be thy medicine and ...) and water (Viktor Schauberger's theories) and stayed out of murdering (Ghandiish!); as an effect?

How far have we come in 1000yrs, 100yrs, 50yrs, 10yrs, 1yr?
How far in a negative-untruthful-wrong fashion!
Think of the next 800yrs as the last chance .......
Or think of it as a great foundation for a positive future.......
Abiding by the law is always the best effect!

Votan

Post Number: 828
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Bill was Joseph Emmanuel in the past I think.I might be wrong.

Also I am not the only one asking for other forums like what is occurring at the present moment.

Other people can challenge me and nothing is said, bit unfair.

Also you must notice that not many posts are posted any more.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 739
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Can you give examples? Nonetheless, posting news articles that most everyone has access to on a variety/numerous news outlets only make addition work for the moderators and takes away from the core of the mission instruction etc.

Why do I want to read international new twice?

Votan

Post Number: 829
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

I did not say posting news articles at all , I said discussion of current trends and way to solve them.

Why do people read between the lines.

Talking about overpopulation does not solve the problem. Which countries have overpopulation and why.
joe

Indi

Post Number: 803
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please let us all get back to the topic here on incorporating spiritual principles into our every day lives.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 316
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan

I may have identity issues, but I was never Bill. I'm quite certain of that.

Re. your post to Bill--I mean, me. Relax, Max. My post was in good humour. A more constructive reply would have been better.

Just out of curiosity, who is Bill?

Hoota_thunk, I see what you're saying, and that's fair enough. If an individual has no qualms about siding with the "enemy" (I'm using quotations in this instance because if one embraces the spiritual teaching and is evolved sufficiently there are no enemies, just the human race) for the sake of life, provided one is not being treacherous, then that is one's prerogative. But in the eyes of others it can be seen as cowardice and treason, and your own countrymen could then deprive you of the life you tried diligently to preserve. I'm just saying, during times of war, it isn't that straightforward.

I like to think of the next 800 years as a great foundation for a positive future, but I personally am not making any promises.

Tyler

Post Number: 118
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 11:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On the topic of incorporating the spirit teaching into our daily lives, I want to talk about my successes and obstacles at work.

It is a lot of work to keep my psyche in a good, positive state at work, but after 3 or so months of trying at it, today I feel like I've almost gotten to a place where I can make the odd day or moment into a real, honest and innocent joy. Partly the difficulty is because my co-workers often complain all day long and I'm certain that they let themselves be negatively influenced from each other, and before I was nourishing my body with the advice of the Plejaren and the Goblet about what foods to eat, I found myself complaining often with them.

Now I can say that on days when the sun is out, I feel really great at work, and though it may sound odd, I feel almost like a kid in Mother Maggie's meadow when I sit out under the trees at lunch break. And I was astonished to see that whereas my co-workers used to stay at the old bench when I sat on the grass ... now, with my improved healthwise appearance thanks to the FIGU, they will take up the cue and come to recline on the grass if I do it first. Even the squirrel that used to freeze in its tracks when I looked over there, hopped through the grass over to visit me - just about anyway, since it stood still a couple of meters away and then, not fully absolutely relatively developed yet in Vollkommenheit, I sensed that it sensed something still negative about my appearance, so it bounded off into the bush. But it was a big improvement over that ghastly specter I was this past year.

What obstacle I face now, though, has to do with myself generally having a labile and impressionable nature. I listen to music often at work, see, and this can work itself out so strongly in my psyche that it seems to me to alter my whole Wesen - at least for a while.

It can be a lot of fun if, say, I'm listening to something very bright and cheerful. Then I feel like something of a sprightly forest creature - even like an elf.

Or these past 2 weeks, I have used the might of the poem, listening to the Redwall series on audiobook, and it will teach me new positive mentalities as well as let me into understanding some negative ways of thinking.

It's all valuable, and probably serves me in my age, the age of education and formation, because it teaches me many kinds of psyche states and feeling nuances. Yet in the centre of it all, I feel swept up and without a firm base to identify with. I am 27, and desire to know: is this common in us all at that age? and did you others live through this, and then in your 40s you truly entered into the next age of experiences, and felt more grounded and wholesome in your own skins?

This is probably my own fault, and the long-time consequence of abusing marijuana, which Billy talked about in a bulletin, which I didn't discover until the damage was already done to my psyche and nerves.

Yet if there is any kind of solution that anyone has come across, please tell, what means do you all have to solidify your sense of self even as you are testing out different waters with the psyche formations afforded by all kinds of music and poems and stories?

For me it is just confusing to be shaped by all these things and moods, since just as soon as I want to begin to forge a destiny out of one strong psyche forming power that is suffusing through my mental-block in the moment, then the formation will be radically altered in the next minutes, and it appears like the proposed destiny is totally out of alignment with the new inner feeling life. I could be a somber abbey warrior one moment, then a jigging elf the next. I would welcome any insight or advice, or even just some commiseration.

What a misery if I have done this kind of confusion by my own hand to myself.

Carolyn

Post Number: 37
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tyler, thanks for sharing your experiences with putting the spiritual teaching to work for you! I have found that when working, it's best to live in the perfect moment, and not to think about other things, not to worry about the future, what you are going to do tomorrow, nor to think about the past, but solely to think about what you are doing in the moment. This tends to make the work easier, because we are not carrying spiritual burdens from either the past or the future along with us. Much of what weighs us down is the thought of "what will be" or "what was". If you do this, try to only live in the present moment, your life will become lighter because you will not be worrying about where you came from and the mistakes of yesterday, nor where you are going and the anxieties of tomorrow. Each day is "sufficient unto itself". At the end of every day, I close it off as something completed, and when I rest at night I am not troubled by dreaming about a replay of the previous day's troubles.

If you live in the present moment, it doesn't really matter who you are or where you came from. Worries about your identity submerge beneath the activity, which you should give your full attention. If you have a boring desk job or a retail job, it's harder not to let the attention wander to unrelated things. When I had a job like that I would sometimes watch the minutes ticking by and think only of the time passing. After a few minutes of doing this, an activity would present itself to me, and I would get busy again. This exercise of watching the minutes helps your mind to concentrate on the present and drop its worries about other things. It helps you to enter the space of "eternal time", where all the minutes are of equal value, and essentially also of "no value", because the passage of time there has no meaning at all.

Philosophically, I hope you get what I'm aiming at here, Tyler. . . . It doesn't matter "who" you are, so please don't spend time worrying about it. You are your thoughts and actions, not more and not less. You don't need to worry about where you came from or where you are going. Just "Be".

Sometimes I sit on the grass at a bus stop and get curious looks from everyone who is standing and waiting. Why should I stand and wait if I can sit on the friendly grass, rest my legs and be still! It's the same "waiting" either way, but more restful for the body to sit, take a few deep breaths and contemplate eternity. Something to think about. . . .

Kenneth

Post Number: 743
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,

Regarding the spiritual teaching; it would appear that you are actually not doing anything wrong, per say. You are on a learning and discovery path. Nobody said that this would be easy; take it one step at a time. As you know, neutral Positive thinking is the key.

It would seem that you have your diet under control now, which is very important. You have identified many areas of concern, that is to say negative concern. Identifying these issues is also key to your development. You’re correct, people tend to feed off each other’s negativity; those that understand the “Spiritual Teaching” is repelled or repulsed by this negative energy.

You have touched on an important matter; when you said, “… my co-workers used to stay at the old bench when I sat on the grass … // … they take up the cue and come to recline on the grass if I do it first”. Demonstrating or showing by example is admirable and highly regarded. We all learn through trial and error. It looks as if your co-workers are consciously or unconsciously looking for something else that you are maybe triggering in them, maybe a certain dialog would be appropriate? Could they be attracted to your positive energy and calmness? It may be too early to expose them to your spiritual life in your everyday life, only you would be able to determine that? Tell them a positive story, maybe for instance (a friend of yours, Billy) one of his many adventures such as when he was “The Phantom” in Turkey; maybe his stint in the French Foreign Legion as there are many to choose from? When that squirrel starts eating out of your hand, that will be an accomplishment and another positive constructive story for your co-workers.

Perceiving any possible damage to your psyche; in paraphrasing, Billy has always said that human beings do not understand the power of their thoughts, action and meditation. There is no reason the think that your psyche is permanently damaged; keep doing what the “Spiritual Teaching” recommends.

What you are experiencing would seem to be normal based on my experiences and friends as well that are now studying Billy’s information. The point is, you are identifying what did not work for you, that's huge! You can find articles in FIGU about meditation and how to deal with strange or unwanted thoughts etc. When I’m meditating, sometimes thoughts or pictures flash through that I know were not experienced in this life time. It helps to get rid of the negative or undesirable by identifying and discarding.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Salome

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Goblet Of The Truth, Chapter 2:
"100) A person of your kind (human being) shall always eat from all the gifts of the appearance (nature) that serve him or her as nourishment, and he or she shall have of it what he or she wants, and in addition in abundance, but he or she shall not beget abundant offspring in return, because he or she shall have a surplus of natural foodstuffs and not suffer from hunger."

So who wouldn't want the best nourishment? A recent experiment found that if you let freshly cooked pasta cool down and then reheat it and enjoy you have changed it from empty insulin-spiking carbohydrates digested in the stomach into "resistant starch" which is digested in the large intestine as though it were fibre.
[search: pasta reheated]

Imagine... the abundance and evolving with the natural level of population.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page