Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 24, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through August 24, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 228
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_E,

Regarding the swinging-waves mentioned in my post #226. I just re-stumbled onto GOT 25:193-25:210 that teaches about swinging-waves, plus the law of cause and effect, the law of giving and receiving, the boomerang effect, and the overall power of the thoughts. These 17 verses are precious diamonds that I discovered in my newest re-read of GOT, after all, it's my destiny in my hands, is it not?
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 229
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

SELF-CORRECTION: that post was supposed to say "law of giving and taking", not giving/receiving = although through the swinging-waves there is giving/receiving, but that is another matter.
Salome/Corey Müske

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 279
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Yes, your destiny is in your hands, as it is with all of us: self-responsibility... of one's thoughts and actions.

I say that, I know that, I understand that, but I don't adhere to it very well. I am responsible, but mostly out of a sense of duty to others. I'm trying to rectify that with the might of my thoughts, albeit somewhat unsuccessfully.

Tyler

Post Number: 104
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well .. our material consciousness actually has to be strong enough, but I don't know exactly why - I just have experienced that is how it is. You can just trust me, because I actually am living it in my life. Our self-responsibility is easier to be carried when we are healthy and nourished. It raises our Mut, our boldness, when we have enough nourishment. Not enough nourishment, then little to no Mut, little to no courage, and little to no inner fire. And thanks to the Plejaren and Billy's smart question-asking, guess what - all the knowledge to get true health is for free and I'll tell you a secret, it costs less than the grocery bill of a regular human being who shops like a normal person in all the aisles of the grocery store.

If you don't see it yet, there is nothing wrong with your spirit. But you might have no omega-3 fatty acid, so your material consciousness is lacking in want, and you aren't giving it what it needs. We need that in us to turn our learning potential *on*.

Having little nourishment made me a doormat, walked on constantly by everyone, and life was crushing me under its boot. When I got real nourishment, things changed.

But life kicks our ass too first. I think that's important. But probably everyone who has found FIGU up until today had their ass kicked by life in some way or another, and wasn't sure how they kept losing the battle when they are a lot wiser and more truth-conscious and truth-ready than the rest.

Carolyn

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Tyler, that is my experience exactly. Sometimes my energy level seems to be low and I have no Mut at all. . . .I just feel tired and depressed and wonder what I'm doing here! Then at other times the energy levels rise, like flames being fanned by oxygen, and I feel like I can take on the world. . . . dungeons and dragons wouldn't frighten me! When I feel like that I know it is time for me to take some kind of action, and look around in my life to see what the action should be. Usually if I think about it, I will discover what should be done.

I think that fire comes from within and isn't really related to what we are consuming, although I do find that if I eat too much, especially sugar, it makes me lazy and lethargic and sleepy. So less is better, as far as food is concerned, and it needs to be of the low-calorie and nourishing kind of food! No alcohol, because that dulls the mind and suppresses the active nervous system. Coffee always helps as a stimulant, and I have seen for myself that when I drink coffee my thinking improves and usually my frame of mind improves too. I think that the Plejaren somewhere in the contact notes praise both coffee and tea as being appropriate for the human body.

Sometimes when life kicks our ass, we should maybe just lie down and pretend to be dead, like the possums do, to avoid further injury. If you are confronted with ongoing aggression, sometimes it's better to let the aggressive person think they have won, without however compromising the integrity of your mind and body.

Always approach a perceived enemy as a friend. You may discover that in changing your attitude toward the other person (or situation) you can create an alternate reality. The enemy becomes the friend and you no longer need to fear him. . . . you can safely turn your back to him and know that he will not use any weapon against you.

In spiritual conflicts (and this includes every life situation that might come up) it is important that you know yourself; your strengths and your weaknesses. Do not take on a situation that you know you cannot manage, unless you are prepared to be crushed. You can be crushed and rise up again stronger than before, but you will need to deal with all kinds of negative feelings and mental confusion before the rising-up takes place. Always assess before you react. Take time to asses and don't be pushed into a confrontation you're unprepared for. And a quiet confrontation with an opponent is always better than a loud or violent confrontation. Again, always treat the opponent as a friend until or unless this becomes impossible.

Tyler you are on the right path to being a great thinker, maybe even a philosopher. Indeed, I would encourage you to look into philosophy, to study the great philosophers of our history: Thales, Pythagorus, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Democritus. . . . in their thinking is the source of much that is going on in the world today. . . . both positive and negative and the consequences thereof!
A time for every purpose under heaven

Corey

Post Number: 230
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,

I ran across this verse in my nightly reading session, and I immediately thought of your post #104. I stopped reading so I could inform you that your post is supplemental of this verse, and this verse refers to the same thing as your post.

Anyways, here is the verse Tyler:

25:241: "Hindrances on the way of the truth are pushed in front of you so that you learn to master them and thereout win knowledge and wisdom and strengthen your requisite for the rise up to the real truth; there may also be hindrances that arise as the result of a guilt and that you must resolve through the truth-recognition in order to free yourselves from it; both forms of the hindrances bring you forwards, therefore you may not avoid them."

25:241: " Hindernisse auf dem Weg der Wahrheit werden euch darum vorgeschoben, auf dass ihr sie zu bewältigen lernt und daraus Wissen und Weisheit gewinnt und euer Rüstzeug zum Aufstieg zur wahrlichen Wahrheit stärkt; es mögen aber auch Hindernisse sein, die als Folge einer Schuld auftreten und die ihr durch die Wahrheits-erkennung auflösen müsst, um euch davon zu befreien; beide Formen der Hindernisse bringen euch vorwärts, folglich ihr ihnen nicht ausweichen dürft."
-----
my thoughts: usually when encountering a little opposition, or difficulty, some people give up (I know I may have), instead of realizing these things are there so you can master them, and glean knowledge and wisdom out of it in the process. This "overcoming difficulty" mindset is generally not taught to youth, that is the best part of the spiritual teaching, it can be the parents (source of instruction) you never had before.

And as Eddie wisely said (recently): "nothing ventured, nothing gained."
-----
"Goblet of the Truth" verse 25:241/translated officially by FIGU-Switzerland/copyright FIGU-BEAM (Creative Commons).
Salome/Corey Müske

Carolyn

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Corey, sadly too many parents want to control their children, rather than letting the children grow up and be in control of their own lives. I think this is the reason why children aren't taught how to control situations and become independent thinking beings. They are always supposed to run to the parents or the teachers (the "guardians") to resolve the situation.

When I was in school I was bullied by other children, and due to this I had to learn how to defend myself. Usually no teachers or parents were nearby when the bullying was happening. It has also made me more distrustful of other people and even now I don't make friends easily. No child who was bullied will grow up with a normal level of self esteem!

When we read the Spiritual Teaching we should take a lesson from them and practise it for awhile. We should also spend time in meditation. Simply "reading" the Spiritual Teaching isn't going to get the content into our subconscious minds, where it will do the most good.
A time for every purpose under heaven

Angel_acevedo

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think depression is a person who dosent do anything for him or her self like the way human created working lol I always get depressed from every job I ever had because in the end result is doing something for some else and never for my self see if I plant a lot of food plants that give me food to eat I'm happy because I created my food source and with creating to much food source I can share so in the end I win and people around me win so we all win and not just human but the insects birds and other life forms around me learn from the creation it gave us everything we need to live a good life

Corey

Post Number: 244
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the hustle and bustle of the daily life, it can be easy to forget the Creation. With a false sense of security of daily life, it is easy to forget the Creation and what comes with it = the law of cause and effect that will fulfill more as time passes. The Creation is not discussed on most television, nor the newspaper, and apart from some physicists and a few other scientists who ponder the creational web of energy life-force behind all coarse matter, most everyday people do not ponder the Creation (except for FIGU). What is a natural concept of UR-origins on other planets, and other interstellar civilizations remains a foreign concept here on Earth.

On this planet, most people put a tin-god (in the form of delusion-belief) at the side of the Creation, which is a contravention. This means most people on Earth live the opposite, a reverse way of living that is not in concordance with the laws and recommendations of the Creation. The Creation is easy to forget on Earth, because it is not ingrained in the minds of us reverse people. The Creation is taboo, much less the concept of a universal consciousness that created all coarse matter of the 280 elements.

I heard a religious person tell their child, when he asked why the human eye blinks, that that was because how God made the eye. This reverse person does not realize that blinking is the natural course of the millions of years long chain of human evolution, and natural selection that has a scientific purpose. Humans on other planets must blink too, and like us, they started as primordial slime likely brought as a spark of life from a comet/meteor, or brought about in a natural scientific process. The Creation (the primal well-spring of all life) makes all of the planets, suns, moons, humans, animals, plant-life thorough the natural cycles of what is natural, which takes an incredibly long amount of time.~

Will those that bear our reincarnating spirit-forms learn over the course of many lifetimes, to develop a more adequate understanding of the Creation, the 7 Absolute Absolutum forms, the absolute nothing, and the nothing space? Not to ponder the unlearnable mysteries, but to possess an adequate understanding of these concepts, such as the Creation.
-----
~Then some of the future ones would no longer be reverse people living "outside" of the natural laws and recommendations of the Creation.
Salome/Corey Müske

Votan

Post Number: 808
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

I have not had a response yet on why there is so much space between each planets and each universes.

Does creation wants us kept apart and for what reason.

Also people do not realise how creation has provided for us everything in the earth to use for our material pleasure.
joe

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 789
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Votan

That space between planets, galaxies and dimensions is based on (a lesson on/evidence for) the Law Of The Contrariness.

It is also governed by the creational recommendation of safety and protectiveness. Here on Earth we call it "Safety First".
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 287
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Imagine if the universe was filled with planets and stars that were in relatively close proximity to each other. Life would never be able to exist because when a cosmic cataclysm occurs, such as the death of a star, it is so far reaching that neighbouring planets would be destroyed, which would in turn destroy other non-neighbouring planets; like a domino effect. That said, Creation doesn't space out each planet and star with the deliberate intention of preventing such a catastrophe. Life occurs wherever it is given a chance, and it either works out or it doesn't. I think the fact that there is so much space between planets and stars is because the universe is so infinitely enormous it is impossible to fill, but I also think that there are/were occurrences where galaxies are/were so overpopulated life just can't/couldn't exist. It has nothing to do with being kept apart.

Corey

Post Number: 253
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~Treasures of the consciousness (obtained from striving) are more precious then any silver, a block of gold, or a new-found hundred dollar bill.

~We students have such a head-start over the rest of Earth humanity, who are in truth searching for something substantial, and worthwhile (long-lasting), but do not know how to find it.

~They are giving up power to foreign fabulated "Gods", thus placing all the power outside of themself, hoping for a rescue from negative attributes, instead of realizing the change must come from within. They also do not realize difficulties appear so they can be overcame, and mastered by self-control from within.

~When I am out with my family (mother, brothers, etc.) for the weekend, they are busy chatting away, without missing a beat. As far as the rest of my family is concerned, life will continue as normal in the United States for eons, while I am more realistic, because I can accept morsels of truth. They do not have a care in the world, yet I am concerned about matters of planetary importance. Civilization itself will change in the upcoming years, because of effects. The future will take most by surprise. May it be remembered that the FIGU was always concerned about the future, while most people were oblivious.

~Even though I have no title, and no prestige, I am living like a prince because I have treasures of the consciousness because I strive ahead with self-control, (gaining more consciousness momentum [power], and nourishing my unknowledge with knowledge, wisdom, logic, rationality, and feeling for others) because I am a student of the spiritual teaching, the teaching of the prophets, the "Goblet of the Truth".
Salome/Corey Müske

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 637
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Corey.

When we discover that our evolution gains momentum once we set and strive for spiritual goals, we are at once free of the greed of the material world.
We become observers of this world of matter, see it in a detached way, rather than being too affected by its material temptations, ups and downs...

Salome,

Bill

Corey

Post Number: 265
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~The people of Jmmanuel's time did not have our adeptness, nor did they have our technology, such as the internet (for disseminating the spiritual teaching), nor did they have the Nokodemion spirit-form leaving records by writing book, after book, after book to introduce a new thought-structure. This can be a catalyst for our propensity to change, and a way for the planet to turn over a new leaf when it is ready.
Salome/Corey Müske /"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Corey

Post Number: 273
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~Weiser oder Tor~
Der Mensch kann ein Weiser oder ein Tor sein, wobei er selbst bestimmt, ob er mit seiner Torheitslust das Wissen verdrängt oder durch seine Intelligenz wahre Weisheit gewinnt.

~Wise one or a fool~
The human can be a wise one or a fool, in which case he determines this himself, whether he drives out the knowledge with his inclination for foolishness, or obtains true essence of wisdom through his intelligence.

SSSC, 2nd of March, 2015, 15:45 h ~Billy.

source * = a FB post by Achim Wolf taken from the Beam-Portal translated by Corey Müske.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Corey

Post Number: 280
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~No matter which nation you belong to in this world, no matter what you look like, or what your name is, you belong to the human race, and are a fellow human-being and we all stand equal. You can find yourself doing what really matters in life, the teaching (die Lehre), doing your learning and your consciousness-based evolution, and accumulating the high-qualities in life.~

High-qualities = such as: love, knowledge, wisdom, feeling for others, peace, logic, honour, fairness, deference, intellect, rationality, and harmony. Nourish your truth-unknowledge with the opposites of knowledge and further irradiating wisdom.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):

Kenneth

Post Number: 732
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Wishes and prayers are never petitions to a god or a saint, rather they are thoughts generated by oneself which are fed back - out of the consciousness and inner self – to one’s own consciousness and inner self, to thereby create a fulfilment. If wishes and prayers are directed in this way at one’s own consciousness and inner self, and the thoughts and actions are thereby identically maintained, then a success of the fulfilment is also granted.”

Might of the Thoughts… page 38; BEAM

I can personally attest to the accuracy and viability of Billy’s aforementioned statement. Looking back when I was unwittingly coerced into religion, much of what I prayed for never came to fruition. During times of pious dutiful frustration; stepping aside from religious prayer, when excessively prayed and meditated to on my own spiritual consciousness and inner self; events, solutions and returns began unfolding as a result.

Kenneth

Corey

Post Number: 300
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well said Kenneth,

Sounds like you are understanding that control over oneself leads to mastery of self, and determines one's own destiny. Also saying the German Nokodemion (or Henok) prayers to one's consciousness are definitely the recommended thing to do.

Success must be striven for, as it says in this meditation:

"10. a success is never an inheritable thing, but a reward of hard work and self-mastery of life. 10. ein Erfolg niemals eine erbbare Sache ist, sondern Lohn harter Arbeit und Selbstmeisterung des Lebens."

-Snippet from "Meditation aus klarer Sicht" meditation/translated unofficially by Sanjin/copyright FIGU-BEAM (Age of Aquarius publishing).

Kenneth

Post Number: 733
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey,

To be clear, when I said; “I can personally attest to the accuracy and viability of Billy’s aforementioned statement. Looking back when I was unwittingly coerced into religion, much of what I prayed for never came to fruition. … prayed and meditated on my own spiritual consciousness and inner self; events, solutions and returns began unfolding as a result.”

This experience which I’m referring too was long before the introduction to Billy’s material; my point is, BEAM’s information enabled me to connect the dots from past experiences pertaining to praying to a non-existent god, and turning that power of thought inwardly to my own inner self and spiritual consciousness; then much prospered for the better!

To reiterate past postings, my family was indoctrinated into the Lutheran religion; my uncle was a Lutheran minister as well. My Father abstained from this (nonsense, his words) but kept to himself about his developed Neutral-Positive thinking with a short list of tasks to help my spiritual development. I’d have to say that it was our Father that eventually opened the door so to speak for myself and my youngest sister to understand the truth about Spiritual Teaching and not religion.

When I pulled away from religion all together; I too was afraid of retribution from God in some form or another! It took me a while to completely understand that I was in control of my thoughts, spirituality and life’s dealings; aka Cause and Effect. Religion was unquestionably a form of brainwashing as a child.

Salome
Kenneth

Corey

Post Number: 301
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

Making the realizations about your upbringing that you have, and also finding resonation with page 38 of MOT is what it is all about = inner self-validation of the truth inside one's self.

Corey

Post Number: 314
Posted on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This post is directed towards collective Earth humanity and is not directed at my fellow FIGU members, nor directed at anyone else who is honestly trying (truthfully trying). Considering the oneness of Earth humanity that we do not yet realize, I chose to use "our" and "we" in reference to the collective:

Our disobedience, disregarding, and aversion towards the natural laws and recommendations of the Creation will be our greatest downfall, and the stones of our mistakes can be our greatest instruction laid down the path before us if we want them to be so.~

Votan

Post Number: 835
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

I agree with you. We are chasing the almighty money and disregard why we are here.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page