Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 16, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through August 16, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Angel_acevedo

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so how big is our spirit in our body. does the spirit control the human body or is the spirit and body supposed to work together

Kenneth

Post Number: 708
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Angel,

You asked; "so how big is our spirit in our body..."

Being of creative energy and Creation itself. The all-becoming, all-creative and all-stimulating. The Ur-Energy of all BEING = Spirit-energy = Spirit-form = immortal.

Also known as Spirit-body = Astral-form = Astral-body.

The spirit is an idea itself, concentrated to spiritual-energy in itself.

The spirit is a Creation of the Creation itself in order help itself to evolve to a higher level.

The spirit is also referred to spirit-form, indestructible, eternally living, loving entity, always developing, it resides in the human brain, exactly in the 'Superior Colliculus' of the big brain or Cerebrum, the comprehensive consciousness-block (personality) resides mainly in the frontal cerebral-cortex.

Even though the 'size' of the spirit is no larger then a needle-point, its energy is enormous and spreads out evenly like a filligrain web over all parts of the human body inside and out, without losing one iota of its power, with its spirit-energy it brings life to every cell in the human body.

This spirit-energy stays for about 3 hours in the remains of a human body after the spirit and thereby the central spirit-energy itself has left the body, that's why some body-parts still can be used in organ donation. The spirit-energy that stays behind in the human body could be referred to as residual spirit-energy, and is absorbed by nature in the course of 3 hours (somewhat similar like warmth is absorbed by its surrounding environment).

A human spirit-form can ONLY incarnate into an OMEDAM lifeform, which means any lifeform classified as human, this means when a space traveller dies on a spaceship and his spirit-form wanders off to find a planet, it will incarnate into a human life-form even when this human life has nothing to do with the previous human race from which the space traveller spirit-form came, as long as the human race has a similar and therefore compatible level of evolution compared to the incoming spirit-form.

Human spirit-forms incarnate exclusively into human bodies, never into insects, plants or animals of any kind.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_-_related_terms#Spirit

Kenneth

Corey

Post Number: 243
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Angel,

The spirit-form is housed inside the human brain, and branches out like a spider web to every cell in the human body, which the human body could not live without the animation power of the spirit-form.
Salome/Corey Müske

Tyler

Post Number: 107
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Spirit" is an outdated term that refers to the material consciousness.

Relevant text (read the first paragraph): http://au.figu.org/prayers_nokodemion.html

More can be said to answer your other question, but it is probably adviseable, if you wish to really make proper use of the knowledge of the spirit teaching and really profit from it (meaning evolve), to first read the article I posted and reflect on that for a while - while doing sufficient manual work if it is available to you, and also eating some meals that contain the omega-3 fatty acid (relevant information about the fatty acid omega-3 found here: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_544)

Then later I can post more information to answer your other question, unless somebody else does that.

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'Day _acevedo,

Will chat again in a few years!
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Patm

Post Number: 493
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Angel,

A recommended place to begin learning about the spirit-form (spirit) would be the 'Introduction into the Spiritual Teaching'.
see: https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU/SpiritualTeaching/TheSpiritualTeaching/IntrointotheSpiritualTeaching.aspx

This will answer many of your questions and also spark many more ...

Salome
PatM

Angel_acevedo

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, Corey,
Tyler, Hoota_thunk thank you for the information funny thing I was reading into both links and while I was reading another question came to me what are the rules of the figu group

Tyler

Post Number: 109
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually, the basic rules of FIGU can be found here:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Basic_Rules_of_Man

And your welcome.

Kenneth

Post Number: 720
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Most of us know someone or have been told of someone that trouble always follows them and they always attract the wrong and bad type of people to them.

Billy explains this quite well in his book “The Psyche”, page 158:

“So it is therefore to be understood that negative Ausartung attracts everything evil and terrible, whereas the normal positive-neutral (thus equalisedness of the negative and positive) attracts and summons everything good and affirmative. Now, when a human being thus thinks only negatively in any direction, then it means a negative Ausartung, which summons only the negative. However, if a human being thinks only from a positive point of view, then again it means an Ausartung, which likewise brings only harm, namely in the respect that through the too great ‘goodness’ (mostly created through the irrational teachings of the religions) the particular human being will be taken advantage of, e.g., by third parties. But if a human being thinks normally, that means he/she thinks healthy positive-negative, thus equalized, then he/she attracts everything positive, good and affirmative. Healthy positive-negative and therefore equalized thinking means that thinking must be natural-law-based. Natural-law-based means again, that just as much positive as negative must exist, however, without any Ausartung.”

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 722
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So this is why Billy recommended looking at or visualizing a beautiful flower when mediating!

From Billy’s book “The Psyche”;

“However, if a human being thinks only from a positive point of view, then again it means an Ausartung, which likewise brings only harm, namely in the respect that through the too great ‘goodness’ (mostly created through the irrational teachings of the religions)…”

“The logical mode of thinking for the human being is just as much natural-law-based as the logical mode of behavior of the nature itself. However, with the human being the circumstance exists that he/she must first learn and recognize the compliance with the laws of nature. From this it results, that he/she must therefore first equalise the negative=positive thinking in order that he/she can then follow the laws of nature. If this does not happen, then an Ausartung into the negative or positive occurs, in which case, Ausartungen in either direction are contrary to nature. Only an equalisedness of the negative-positive is natural and logical, of constant benefit and of real good.

Real positive thinking means: absolute neutral-positive thinking; thus not contrarily, speaking against a matter. Absolute neutral-positive thinking for the psyche also further means that a really completely neutral topic must be used for the thinking, something, that in nowise stands in any relation to the negative terrible thing. The following serves as an illustration:

‘I am ill, I am in pain.’
Illness/psyche (negative thinking) = reaction of the subconsciousness: ‘I am ill, I am in pain.’ etc.

‘Every day I feel better and better.’ etc. Attempted healing/psyche (negative. Opposite thinking) = reaction of the subconsciousness: ‘I am ill, I am in pain.’ etc.

‘The rose is wonderfully beautiful.’ etc.
‘How marvelously warm the sun is.’ etc.
Healing/psyche (absolute neutral thinking, positive thinking, WISHFUL DREAM) = reaction of the subconsciousness: 'The rose is wonderfully beautiful.’ etc. ‘How marvelously warm the sun is.’ etc.”

How does one now think really positively, how does it come about and what are the possibilities? Even though the positive thinking is very ease, a difficulty lies therein that the terrible things in the subconsciousness must be contained and neutralised by the consciousness. This means that the consciousness of a stricken psyche must begin to rule over the subconsciousness until the subconsciousness acknowledges the trains of thought of the consciousness as knowledge/fact.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 293
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

When I read passages like the one you posted from The Psyche, page 158, it pleases me immensely because it is confirmation of my own understanding prior to hearing about Billy, which makes me wonder if, in a former life, the spiritform within me was incarnated in a person who had read the spiritual teaching or learned about some other way.

Back in my early twenties, I played around with the idea of good and evil as understood by religion. I wanted to understand why they were separated and what made one different from the other, so I made a list of all the things that were considered negative and another list of all the things that were considered positive. It wasn't easy distinguishing some of them: good and evil, right and wrong, darkness and light were straightforward enough, but the deeper I got into it the more complicated it became. The way I saw it, everything had an opposite, and one had to be positive and the other negative. I was looking at it through the confused teaching of religion. Eventually I came to a crossroads in my thinking and for a moment it was as though I had experienced the blurred boundaries between good and evil, such as a madman might experience when neither direction offends him: I saw neither evil nor good in any individual human act. Consequently I started having nightmares about a cloaked figure, which eventually revealed itself to be me. I then understood that as a human being I am the embodiment of good and evil, and that one can't exist without the other, but that the two must co-exist to strike the right balance. I summed up my understanding with the following words:

Were we to live our lives altogether immorally (negatively) it would do us more harm than it would were we to occasionally resist temptation. Were we to live our lives altogether morally (positively) it would do us more harm than it would were we to occasionally yield to temptation. To neglect one or the other is the danger, for then one either becomes depraved or deprived.

Healthy positive-negative-equalised thinking, as I understand it, is understanding this relationship.

Kenneth

Post Number: 725
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

Very impressive account of your thinking and reasoning process and being in tune with your psyche/spirit to break free of religion and see the truth and the genuine teaching.

"The human being is born neutral-positive and is therefore integrated into a positive-negative equalisedness; only through the leading of life do stronger sides of the negative or positive develop, whereby Ausartungen can arise. Therefore, also no human being is good or bad from birth, rather every human being determines, through his/her character and his/her personality and through the leading of his/her life, whether he/she maintains and retains his/her equalisedness or whether he/she falls prey to an Ausartung of the positive or good or the negative or bad.”

TWtL, BEAM

Tyler

Post Number: 117
Posted on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh yeah.

Actually, I think there is a big misunderstanding in the word "temptation" as it is used in the prayer.

In the prayer in German, it goes,

"Und führe mich nicht in Versuchung, nicht in Verwirrung, sondern erlöse mich von Irrtum"

which is translated often as,

"And lead me not into temptation, not into confusion, but rather release me from error."

I think that it is misleading because it does not mean the religious understanding of the word "temptation", which is like, you see something that looks good, so you have to stay away from it anyway, just like the fable of the apple from the Bible.

To my understanding, "temptation" in this correct sense, which means "Versuchung", just means to not fall into the attitude of forsaking our own awareness of our consciousness by placing our power into a godhead.

I think that "Versuchung" means when we seek to place our power into another source or body, so like how Christians are always tempted to put their own power into trinkets and bobbles and rituals and their godhead, instead of seeking the power where it is to really be found: in themselves.

So it is like, if we give up our power to live in the opium-like daze of feeling like someone else will just take care of everything and we can just sit back forever and do nothing, then that is what kind of "temptation" it means; aka temptation to be powerless and completely idle and stagnate.

I feel certain that it does not mean the religious kind of temptation, as in, if you see someone who looks attractive to you, you are forbidden to go to them. Which now that I think about it really just sounds like the influence of the "apple poem" forming many, many a human psyche and binding it to the false teaching.

....the power of a Gedichte is very, very big. I am in full amazement here now, to think that the simple Gedichte from the bible has formed the psyche of so many humans that it even now still exists as a running theme in the life of many.

Carolyn

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tyler! Good Monday morning to you! My understanding of the original and the great temptation was that it refers to the humans who decided to use power for their own aggrandizement and the creation of weapons of mass destruction, due to the extreme manifestation of ego. Therefore, the line should read: And lead me not into temptation to rely only on my own knowledge, and not the knowledge of others, not to use my will and my knowledge to control and to manipulate others to my own ends, not to exploit the vulnerabilities of others, not to make decisions with my power which will negatively impact the lives of millions. Hubris, greed, pride, arrogance, self-promotion. . . . these are all "temptations" into which a spirit may fall, even with well-meaning intentions for good. It is the sin of "Saruman" (if you have read The Lord of the Rings). It is the sin of the original rebellious people who made war against their elders and took flight to other worlds to escape the justice of their civilization. In other words, "temptation" is always the "temptation" to do what is wrong, rather than what is right and in accordance with the natural spiritual laws and recommendations (as per the Geisteslehre).
A time for every purpose under heaven

Votan

Post Number: 832
Posted on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

Thanks for that info.Any chance of the psyche having any influence.

We do not know what power it has after all it chooses the person at birth.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 745
Posted on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Do you have a reference that the psyche chooses the person at birth? I’m not aware of anything that a human being receives at birth other than a slap on the butt by the delivering physician, and undoubtedly the breath of life, also known as prona or developing of the fluidalforces. The human being receives the spirit-form on the 21st day after conception. The personality starts to develop in the womb, but is for the most part also develops after birth through various experiences from many sources.

We now understand that the psyche is a material part of the human body which consists out of the nerves systems and nerve centers which in the past was referred to as the soul; subsequently, the psyche does not choose the person at birth. If I understand your statement correctly?

--------------------------

“Unfortunately, it is also the case that psychoanalysts and psychotherapists who lack understanding, and who think a lot of themselves, claim that thinking, in and of itself is not of great significance in the forming of the psyche, because it has to be regarded only as a “dwarf in the infiniteness of space”. In truth, this is an irresponsible assertion which is based on a would-be-knowledge of the effective facts pertaining to the psyche and the consciousness. It is certainly right that, in the overall view of psychical disturbances, so-called predisposing, triggering and sustaining conditions for a problem appear. This susceptibility – that is to say, predisposition – thereby encompasses pre-existing characteristics, which can be somatic or genetic, or are bases on external material influences, circumstances and situations, and so forth. The external influences can thereby be, for example, social disparities, unemployment, oppression, and so forth, or some sort of events, experiences, the loss of a thing or of a human being, or some other kind of factors which exert an influence on the human being, or some other kind of factors which exert an influence on the human being. …/ /… negatively or positively forms his/her thoughts, which then exert an influence on the psyche’s world of feeling with the power of their might, and correspondingly influence it.” …

Might of the Thoughts, pg. 68
BEAM

Votan

Post Number: 833
Posted on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

I am still confused between soul and psyche .

I was under the impression that Billy stated that there is no such thing as a soul but psyche.
joe

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What I have gathered from my years so far this time around is that one would say "soul" when they meant spirit or consciousness (which were also confused) and pointed to their heart.
As we have read from BEAM, the spirit resides in the brain and spreads throughout the body to a lesser extent and the consciousness also resides in the brain; meanwhile the psyche resides in the region of the solar plexus.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meier_Encyclopedia
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Historeed

Post Number: 154
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Yes, technically there is no soul. "Soul" was an old term that actually referred to the "psyche". Unfortunately, many people don't know this and furthermore confuse the non-existent soul with the spirit.
Matthew Reed

Justinelombard

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The term "soul" is just an incorrect religious teaching for the psyche, not to say it doesn't exist if the entire life force is being referred to.
When people refer to their soul they are confusing it with the energies that carry on after death which is only the spiritual energies and not the physical energies. The psyche, which is part of our material layering is a part material/physical part spiritual (the Gemut) layer that extends past the outer limits (ie skin) of our body and has more to do with our own protection and safety. When more people truly understood the difference between Spirit and Psyche they wouldn't refer to their soul anymore, the word soul is more equal to the word life than to the words spirit or psyche.

Kenneth

Post Number: 746
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

This is maybe the best way that I can explain the soul? Many folks that were taught incorrectly including myself were raised in a religious belief denomination of some kind or another which did not teach or even know about the mental Fluidalenergies or fluidalforces for that matter. I was raised in a mid-western Lutheran religious sect. I won’t get into the nonsense that this religion taught, other than I was schooled that the soul was the dominate force of the human which encompassed the spirit and resided in the brain, heart and solar plexus and was the life giving energy from god. Obviously this could not be further from the truth!

The only reason that I used the word “soul” is for the logical transfer of knowledge (wrong knowledge); that what most folks were taught was the soul is truthfully the psyche, which is located in the solar plexus area of the human body. Folks that were indoctrinated with religion are unwittingly confusing the soul with an energy that maintains life and leaves the body after death.

To recap; the old term soul is actually the psyche which is located in the solar plexus area. Hope that helps?

Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 834
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth

That is exactly what I thought. But the psyche is located in the brain. Not in the solar plexus.

That is what differentials us from animals. Am I correct.
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2733
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

The Spirit resides in the Superior Colliculus region of the brain not in the Solar Plexus of the human being. The "soul"/Psyche is connected with the nerve centers throughout the body. The spirit leaves the human being once bodily death occurs, but the Soul/Psyche ceases to exist once death occurs.

All animals with a brain have an instinct-impulse driven spiritform which have their own incarnation cycle, but doesnt evolve like a human-spiritform, some higher plant life (certain trees),have a spiritforms too, those are also instinct-impulse driven like the animal spiritform, its absolutely impossible that a human-spiritform can incarnate as a animal or plant, and no animal or plant spiritform can ever incarnate in a human.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page