Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 08, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through October 08, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 496
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to share my understanding (which may contain errors) and please excuse the necessary length.

First of all the term CCB (comprehensive consciousness block) is no longer used should be referred to as the OCB (overall-consciousness-block) see: http://dict.figu.org/node/157

An overall consciousness block is initially created by the spirit-form the first time a new spirit-form enters a Wesen
(see: http://dict.figu.org/node/2038), be it an amoeba, plant, animal, other creature or human being.

The type of overall consciousness block, created by the new spirit-form is determined by the type of Wesen the spirit-form first enters. This also determines the type of consciousness block that will develop within the Wesen that the spirit-form first enters.

- single/multi-celled organism Wesen - an overall (impulse) consciousness block with an (impulse) consciousness block
- plant Wesen - an overall (impulse) consciousness block with an (impulse) consciousness block
- animal Wesen - an overall (instinct) consciousness block with an (instinct) consciousness block
- human being Wesen - an overall (conscious) consciousness block with an (conscious) consciousness block

In the case of the human being that overall consciousness block will remain associated to the spirit-form which created it for the remainder of that spirit-forms evolution which requires a physical body for its associated consciousness block's consciousness development during each lifetime of its spirit-form's line (lineage) of incarnated consciousness blocks (personalities and consciousnesses) , i.e., until the spirit-form evolves to the pure spirit level. At that point there is no longer a need for the overall consciousness block as there is no longer a need for the spirit-form to reincarnate into a human Wesen since it (the ocb) completely dissolves during the High Council level of development prior to entering the pure spirit level Arahat Athersata.

see: https://www.creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Spiritual/Reincarnation-Incarnation-Process-sec.pdf

As you can see in the drawing, after death, the consciousness block enters the overall consciousness block (in the realm of the otherworld) to first resolve all unresolved impulse-based things of the previous life. These are resolved and added back into to the consciousness block as resolved impulse-based items. Next all impulse-based items are stored in the OCB Storage bank with copies also stored in the planetary, cosmic and universal storage banks never to be lost. The consciousness block with its consciousness, personality, etc., are then dissolved into pure creational energy, from which a completely new consciousness block is created. Then all impulse-based items stored in the ocb storage bank is copied into the Subconscious memory of the new consciousness block. This consciousness block will then incarnate into a new human Wesen along with its associated reincarnating spirit form on the 21st day after conception.

This process will take place each time the human body (Wesen) dies with the spirit form entering the realm of the other world and the consciousness block entering its original spirit-created overall consciousness block in its own realm of the other world to repeat the reincarnation (spirit-form) and incarnation (consciousness block) processes.

The overall consciousness block (ocb) itself exists in the other world and comes into utilization only after the death of each human being (successor-personalities) in a spirit-forms line (lineage). As the overall consciousness block is of the realm other world it is not bound physically to a location, i.e., planet, cosmos, universe, but rather bound to the spirit-form that created it. Where the human being goes, there also goes his/her spirit-form and consciousness block. Where the human being dies there also the afterlife process occurs, as the realms of the other world remains accessible for the reincarnation (spirit-form) and incarnation (consciousness block) process to occur.

When a human being travels to other locations (e.g. from the DERN to DAL universe) and dies the only difference may be in the planetary and possibly the cosmic storage banks that will store the impulse based items of the previously lived life. However this impulse-based information is still available in the universal storage banks, which if I understand correctly will be made available from the ocb storage bank into the new planet/cosmic storage banks following the death of the human being (on a new planet) following the afterlife reincarnation (spirit-form) and incarnation (consciousness block) processing through the overall consciousness block initially created by the spirit-form in the realm of the other world.

Hope this helps
PatM

Cpl

Post Number: 951
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the OCB reminder, Patrick.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Daniel_7

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good explanation above PatM, thank you.

Kenneth

Post Number: 748
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the overall (conscious) consciousness block (OCB) including reincarnation, death and the storage banks, brings me to an event before I got into BEAM's spiritual teaching; nonetheless was active in meditation, balanced diet and healthy foods.

The experienced was a very unusual dream/vision of sorts, which involved seeing eighteen people standing at the foot of my bed, six each, kind of shoulder to shoulder, three deep for a total of 18 folks. The dream was so vivid that it woke me up; when I opened my eyes, they were still there!

I did not feel threatened, as I studied them; most were male, two or three were female. I concluded that these were past relatives/family members based on the many similarities in there features and attributes. I woke my wife without taking my eyes off them, saying, “don’t be freaked or startled, I only want you to see what I’m seeing at the foot of the bed”. She awoke and said, “There is nothing there, you’re dreaming”. No, I said, I’m fully awake, how could this be a dream; and just maintained what I know today as a neutral-positive equilibrium in my thoughts?

Never glancing away, but kept studying and memorizing their features, clothing and etc. My wife said again, “you are dreaming while grabbing my arm, at which point all eighteen faded away.

Fast forward to today; after much studying of the “Spiritual Teaching” to include reincarnation, death and the storage banks; I’ve concluded that this experience was actually past lives, not relatives. So, based on their estimated age at death and the 1.52 formula for re-embodiment, this may have been approximately ~4,000 years of OCB record?

Kenneth

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 318
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to put this out to anyone who can answer it.

It is likely that overpopulation is the cause of this conundrum, but I would like to have it clarified if possible.

When I look at my family, it is clear to me that I think differently to everyone else. Where my sister, brother, mother and father are more mainstream and unoriginal in their thinking, I tend to be more independent and controversial. My mother especially is extremely bigoted, dogmatic and indoctrinated, while my father, although more open-minded, is indifferent and emotionally immature. Our energies, personalities and consciousness are so different I wonder how I could have been born to these two people. Is it because overpopulation is causing spirit forms to reincarnate early and into familial environments conflicting with it? Or am I mistaken and in actual fact I'm not so different to them?

Daniel

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,I feel something similar, completely out of the place, on both my city and country of birth and family members.
Daniel
Saalome

Corey

Post Number: 334
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_e: While it is true that a person's birthplace/society/country is all pre-selected and determined due to Creation's laws, due to one's vibratory frequency, sometimes "different" persons will have a vibratory frequency greater then their parents, and these people follow their own personal vibratory frequency and realize they learned from his/her parents the example of what not to be like. Those different persons should follow their own way in life, and be who they really are at all times, and they will hopefully gravitate to the Meier case, and we can all change our entire civilization to the good one person at a time, that can turn into large groups of people, that can turn into even larger groups of people, until there is a complete liberation in consciousness of this planet, by those that felt the calling (for some this runs deeper then others). Be strong at all times, by this I mean learn to be strong in the teaching, which is perhaps the greatest gift this planet has ever received, to be an active participant in the great Nokodemion-Henok mission for the future of all mankind.~
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Hugo

Post Number: 457
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel, maybe it is because you found the Meier material is why you (now?) think differently and better then your family members?

I'm in a similar position as you with my family members. I used to think in some similar fashions to them but then I found the Meier material. I think the main reason I found the Meier material is because I have two 7's in my numerology chart which always made me fascinated with searching for truth and reason why we are here.

Corey

Post Number: 335
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those that want some deep-cycling information on reincarnation I gathered in one PDF:
http://theyfly.com/sites/default/files/reincarnation (3) corrected May 13 2017.pdf
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Cpl

Post Number: 958
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph-e,
Just something to consider. Perhaps you are so different from most that all the wombs were full for people like you. So where's the best of what's left -- given the overpopulation problem? Such a posit might sound rather uncomfortably condescending though.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 392
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph, as a young girl, I, too, felt different than most of my siblings. I would ask deep probing questions to my older relatives and at one point, one of my relatives told my parents, "you need to keep an eye on her, she's nothing but trouble." I was slapped by my mother many times, when I would question "Life" in general. I agree with Hugo, since discovering BEAM's material, You began to Change Your Thoughts and Change Your Actions.
MsMichelle

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 320
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks your replies.

I'm more inclined to go along with Cpl, assuming the natural/spiritual process works that way when it has to. The way Meier explains reincarnation, it is more a case of like attracts like, but maybe in some situations it is overridden.

Can someone who has no religious affiliation be born to parents who have? But then I do have some religious affiliation, despite not being religious. As I mentioned in previous posts, you can't just shrug off sixteen years of Catholicism. If it were that simple, no one would struggle with mental issues. Maybe that affiliation, that vibratory frequency, however slight, is what caused the spirit within me to be reincarnated into this (my) family, and that I am not so different after all. But I must also take into consideration that my parents were both born in Malta, which is a Catholic country, while I was born in England, a predominantly secular country. Would the spirit within me have reincarnated in Malta had they stayed there? Did the move to England make this reincarnation possible? Or was it as Cpl suggests: there were no more wombs to accommodate me and my mother's was the best of what was left at the time?

I am different from the rest of my family. I'm not sure that I am so different that consciously we are on different levels or that having been born to them and raised by them has created over time a psychological connection that allows me to relate to them.

I am not immersed in the Meier material for it to have impacted my mind. I have thought differently from most people I knew and met since I was a teenager. People used to say, you are so deep as though it was an ailment or a curse. My thinking eventually, at 32, lead me to Meier. And although I have read some of the material, I have not allowed it to influence me.

But that's neither here nor there.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 321
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Further to my post, I would like to ask:

Does multiculturalism confuse the reincarnation process?

If a spirit form is reincarnated according to one's level of evolution (one's understanding, knowledge, freedom of thinking, etc.), race, culture and nation, and the country where one dies is multicultural, with many different levels of evolution, many races and culture, does a spirit form still reincarnate in that country, targeting a certain area/environment that is close to its vibratory frequency, or does a multicultural society affect the average level of evolution/civilization of a nation and causes a spirit form to reincarnate elsewhere in the world?

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 322
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Currently reading through the Q&A on reincarnation link Corey posted in post 335, which seems to answer, more or less, my questions. Did you put that together Corey? Thanks. It must have taken you some time. But it was nice asking members on this forum. The interaction is more enjoyable.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 323
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 05:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just came upon this in the Q&A on reincarnation:

If a spirit form is forced to reincarnate too soon, the overall consciousness-block had not
enough time to fully "program" the new personality. As a result, there are human beings born who have great problems to get firm ground under their feet or, in other words, to live into their life. Other effects are weakness, non-thoroughness, instability, etc.

Reading this is somewhat disturbing for me, as I have had these issues (in bold) throughout my life, as well as identity issues. Growing up as a child and throughout my teens I had no sense of my own personality and actually struggled with depersonalisation for a time. I had put it down to having a weak personality, which doesn't help because it only makes me feel worse, especially when combined with other adjectives that I may include. I never thought that it could be because of a hasty reincarnation. I'm still not sure that it is when I consider my family background. But it's disturbing nonetheless.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1786
Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Joseph life wasn't meant to be easy I guess.
At the end of the day it is through the many struggles in life that you've had over the years that ultimately opened your consciousness enough to arrive at Billy Meier's information.
So I gather that with every bad situation comes the positives as well.
Speaking for myself I don't know whether its similar to yours but my childhood was a one big blur having had one traumatic experience after another producing dissociation, shattering of the psyche, depression, anxiety attacks, phobias and fracturing of the personality where like a robot or a monarch mind controlled victim you go through life on autopilot where you have absolutely no control over yourself.
The worst part is you miss so much of the richness and sensory stimulus of life as in that damaged consciousness state everything appears dull grey and perpetual overcast day with clouds hanging over your head.
This is why whatever the reason or origin of the cause of one's internal problems are the spiritual teachings teaches people to control one's thoughts, feelings and actions.
Its not easy of course and neither is achieving some level of concentration as a prerequsite to achieving a neutral positive balanced state and perception of reality as it truly is add to this is the fact that you need to create the appreciable will to getting it done amidst automatically generated negative, toxic and evolution impeding thoughts and feelings that always seems to get in the way to ruin things for you.

But there is a reason for everything I guess and I don't know about you and be that as it may that due to over population, early death or any of the number of causes from your previous life with lessons not learnt that has wrought chaos to the overall reincarnation cycle that disrupted the program I do ask myself at times had I not had all the negative and bad experiences in my life and especially during my childhood years which had developed certain prerequisite state of consciousness within me preordained or by accident could I have become among the so few in this current era to be able to be receptive to billy's delivered spiritual teachings and the truth.
I guess not everything is in vain nor the disruption to the reincarnation cycle I guess because out of the numerous problems inherent within it comes the opportunity to experience them as well as the impetus to fixing them.
It is how it is and it will always be how certain things were meant to be.

Tyler

Post Number: 129
Posted on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is not impossible to get our lives under a semblance of control.

Can I recommend something to you?

Just take it like a thought, not a coersion.

The Plejaren actually handed down a lot of really valuable knowledge to us through Billy, and of course Billy gave us his own knowledge too.

If you are willing to accept a recommendation ... look for what is easy and simple to digest. And if you read and read but seem to get nowhere, actually ask yourself ... what is really actually wrong with you?

Through the Plejaren, we learned that our bodies and brains actually require omega-3 fatty acids for concentration, for the ability to learn, and for memory. Can we learn, then, properly ... if we lack this vital factor in our diet?

And from the list of 7 psyche-forming mights, we learned or can learn what value the 7 things have for our psyche to feel formed and strong. That is ... light, music/singing, Gedichte, satisfaction, peace, love, and nature.

There's still a lot of time to build up a bit of joy and peace and make mistakes that count for something.

Today, it's cloudy so I don't feel it much. But next time the sun is out casting dappled light through trees, and I am listening to beautiful Celtic sirens singing music in my ears, and I get to dreaming wishfully about this or that ... It's not too much of a huge task to create that bit of joy, you get what I mean?

Tyler

Post Number: 130
Posted on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's be honest, though. It will be a challenge to get a stable grip under our feet until we deal with the overpopulation problem. In fact, if Creation had not created overpopulation to cause personal problems for us as individuals, then we probably would never feel hounded enough to get around to fixing it.

But even so, from Billy we still have basic knowledge to create a little bit of light and knowledge and stability in our existence, because at least we can learn basic things to help our psyche to feel lighter, and if actual clouds are in the sky and we become depressed, we can be wise like the prince from one of my favourite stories, who recognised in his wisdom that one bad day is just that because tomorrow is a new one.

And just think then for a moment, if our lives begin so unstably now, how wonderful will it be when life on Earth is back to order?

How much are we going to be kissing the ground that we feel firmly rooted in again when the population is back down to 529 million?

Patm

Post Number: 523
Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler
RE: your statement: "In fact, if Creation had not created overpopulation to cause personal problems for us as individuals, then we probably would never feel hounded enough to get around to fixing it."

The Creation did not create our Overpopulation problem and all the problems stemming from it, the human beings on the earth themselves created this mess.

Overpopulation did not even appear on the earth until power and money hungry human beings (mainly religions) decided to push the idea of "Be fruitful and multiply".

This is explained in FIGU's booklet "Fight of the Overpopulation"
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Articles/Overpopulation/Fight%20of%20the%20Overpopulation-Complete-sec.pdf

"Originally only precisely so many human beings lived in each individual stretch of land of the Earth, as the concerned nature-based area was able to feed. Chemistry and other poisons, new breeding of plants and most intensive soil exploitation were still completely unknown. That however itself changed rapidly, as at the time of the Middle Ages, in particular at the time of the great French revolution, the insane idea arose, that there needs to be a great many more human beings, when one wants oneself to rebel against the authorities, in order to bring those down, which is why the people among each other spurred themselves on to the procreation of descendants, in order to thereby become mighty and enormous. Thereon however also the Christianity and its sects were involved, whereby however entirely in particular is to mention the Catholicism, that mightfully as always through its irrational and insanity teaching preached: “Go forth and multiply yourself.” A phrase, that still today is assiduously preached by the Catholic upper-ones and its cassock-henchmen and moreover is carried forth into the world, thereby in all master countries for the purposes of the 'little sheep production' and the assiduous 'mite donors' of a guinea pig-like proliferation of the human beings occurs. The overpopulation resulting from this requires naturally also accordingly more nourishment, much more energy, many more raw materials and much else more. Solely in the regard to the nourishment can it ultimately only therein end up, that natural plant products soon possess only just scarcity value, because the entire nutritional requirements for the amount-based completely excessive humankind can only be produced in purely chemical ways. This is already today already partially so, because food requirements increased unstoppably in the last decades. However not only the problem of the food procurement increased, but also the problem of the energy shortage.
Ursprünglich lebten in jedem einzelnen Landstrich der Erde nur gerade so viele Menschen, wie das betreffende Gebiet naturmässig zu ernähren vermochte. Chemie und sonstige Gifte, Neuzüchtungen von Pflanzen und intensivste Bodenausbeutung waren noch völlig unbekannt. Das aber änderte sich rasch, als zur Zeit des Mittelalters, insbesondere zur Zeit der grossen Französischen Revolution, die verrückte Idee aufkam, dass es sehr viele Menschen mehr geben müsse, wenn man sich gegen die Obrigkeiten auflehnen wolle, um diese zu stürzen, weshalb sich das Volk untereinander zum Nachwuchs von Nachkommen anstachelte, um dadurch mächtig und gewaltig zu werden. Daran waren jedoch auch das Christentum und seine Sekten beteiligt, wobei jedoch ganz speziell der Katholizismus zu nennen ist, der machtvoll wie eh und je durch seine Irr- und Wahnsinnslehre predigte: «Gehet hin und vermehret euch.» Ein Schlagwort, das noch heute vom katholischen Oberfritzen und seinen Soutaneschergen fleissig gepredigt und weiterhin in die Welt hinausgetragen wird, damit in allen Herren Ländern zum Zwecke der ‹Schäfchengewinnung› und der fleissigen ‹Scherfleinspender› eine meerschweinchenartige Vermehrung des Menschen erfolgt. Die daraus resultierende Überbevölkerung braucht natürlich auch dementsprechend mehr Nahrung, viel mehr Energie, viel mehr Rohstoffe und vieles andere mehr. Allein im Bezuge auf die Nahrung kann es letztlich nur darin enden, dass natürliche Pflanzenprodukte bald nur noch Seltenheitswert besitzen, weil der gesamte Nahrungsbedarf für die massenmässig völlig überbordende Menschheit nur noch auf rein chemischem Wege hergestellt werden kann. Dies ist bereits heute schon zum Teil so, denn der Nahrungsmittelbedarf stieg in den letzten Jahrzehnten unaufhaltsam an. Jedoch nicht nur das Problem der Nahrungsmittelbeschaffung stieg, sondern auch das Problem der Energieknappheit.

Salome
PatM

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 336
Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,

You said:

-- And just think then for a moment, if our lives begin so unstably now, how wonderful will it be when life on Earth is back to order? --

-- How much are we going to be kissing the ground that we feel firmly rooted in again when the population is back down to 529 million? --

We, as in those of us who are currently living in the world, won't be around to appreciate such changes; and the generations of those far off days won't appreciate it because they will not go through these terrible times. How many people of Generation Y and Z actually appreciate the experiences our grandfathers went through during the first and second world wars? I'm willing to bet there are very few, if any at all. What I see of these generations is that they are completely detached and indifferent to the past, even to history, and that's just 70 to 100 years ago, with two generations between Generation Y and those who fought in the war.

It will be wonderful when life on Earth is back to order. But I think the balance is only really going to be appreciated (in a manner of speaking) by Creation.

And another thing... Creation didn't create overpopulation; humans did. Didnt they?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 396
Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IMO...If I'm not mistaken, before long we will have at least 11 billion people on this planet..... in the future Mars and the Moon will be potential homes for some of us... and the Earth will be uninhabitable..... now unless there are other planets for us to explore, the only way we're going to get back to 529 million is through tragic deaths.... and years and years and years of no New Births
MsMichelle

Tyler

Post Number: 132
Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Patm,

I meant that Creation created the *idea* of overpopulation, along with its consequences and effects. The absolute effects that result from the interrupted reincarnation cycle are what the Creation created, through its creation of the laws of the universe.

Tyler

Post Number: 133
Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

That part from my post that you quoted was more meant as just a pleasant thought to chew on, and something nice to reflect upon. The times are rough now, so for me, to think about the far off future is meant to remind us of the fact that even though times are rough, the good always prevails in the end, and you and I will all get to enjoy that glorious day when truth prevails and the dark villains finally meet their final curtain call - even though it will be as different personalities.

And my thought, furthermore, was that even if we don't remember these days because our present personalities will be long dead in the year 2900, history will not forget the past, nor will the then living generation of long-living humans of the end of the 3rd millennia.

And, if I understand the factors of reincarnation correctly, neither will the essence of wisdom be lost from our overall consciousness block - so the essence of the experience of this year 2017 and all the years to come should be stored in the subconscious of you and I even when we exist in the year 2900 as entirely new personalities.

So, my final thought was that, just like you and I experienced strong impulses in the present life, and we all have probably experienced that sense of *missing something* from our existence, then is it not likely that, when times are again paradisaical on Earth, on some subconscious level we will be subtly and yet profoundly, profoundly grateful for that?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page