Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 26, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through October 26, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 312
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Hoota-thunk,

Yes, it is great to imagine the natural abundance of food (and water) while enjoying and evolving the natural population-limits of only 12 human beings per square kilometer. Ah, I live for this time (but not only).

GOT Chapter 2 is one of my favorite Chapters, nice find! I'll research a little more what you say about the noodles.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Tyler

Post Number: 119
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh OK. Actually I just re-read this article today: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_48

I had presumed that my own psyche and consciousness were permanently damaged, because I myself used marijuana for about 4 years between ages 19-23, however only a couple of times in any kind of large quantity, and mostly during that time to a sort of ritual effect.

But hashish is different from regular cannabis, so it is stated, and it is stated that only prolonged use of hashish could lead to the permanent psyche damage that I feared had happened to me.

That's a relief, because I thought that something was going to be wrong with my psyche and I would live handicapped in my own ability to evolve for my entire life long.

Tyler

Post Number: 120
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also, I can state my own problem again in simpler words, I think.

I feel that I am just needing a simple idea to mould my personality and character into.

I find that in my life, I am needing a single idea of a basic, uncomplicated nature, one that I can use as a basic idea to mould my character into until it becomes permanent.

For without such a simple, uncomplicated and all-encompassing idea, then I find that my personality is like a clay sculpture that is constantly falling flat after being shaped into a figure.

If, for instance, I uncover hidden sprightly pluckiness within myself, then I mould my personality into the idea of a plucky elf. For a while, I don the green clothes, and play my wooden flute, and I make it a duty to bring a smile to the face of my co-workers. I listen to the music of the Celts, which is a small part of my genetic heritage as well, and seek to transform my entire self into the idea of an elf - body, personality, and fine-fluidal powers.

It goes well for a while, but then I find a need for a different nature, since it appears to me like the world has need for elfin Wesen as much as it needs somber-spoken and worldly-wise vindicators like the young Valerian from the film 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'.

In fact, when I went to see this movie in the theatre, then the whole soundtrack and sights and swinging waves impregnated my own mental-block in a way of speaking to such an extent that I walked out feeling like an entirely different nature.

Then, having been previously aligned in my personality to the forces of nature and the trees and the love for all small insects, I found myself suddenly aligned to the forces of the awareness of technology and our mankind's slow progression toward a space-faring and high-tech civilisation.

All in all, it is all wonderful and fascinating, yet it can make a guy feel a yearning for a simple nature to call his own, to really identify himself with that,and to let himself feel predictable. I have actually accumulated a full name that is about 7 names long by now, because I keep on uncovering aspect after aspect, and they all need a name, don't they?

Aimee

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Joy of learning the Spiritual Teaching.

I have noticed that If I come to concentrate my attention to the nature of a thought, an energy can be felt for a fraction of a second given a vibration/impulse from within (inner self) resulting a cause and effect.

If I ponder on this, I can observe that I have shape my consciousnesses with thinking/symbol resulting to an idea/feeling, but what about this energy that vibrate the entire body.

Truly fascinating but very arduous.

Lernen symbole/Learning symbole - p.297
SYMBOLE DER GEISTESLEHRE from Billy Eduard Albert Meier

LernenLillie flowers

Alice_7

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am slowly reading through the Goblet of the Truth at my own pace and actually still on Ab1.4 which is Gewährt ihr (menschen) in euch Gedeihen, dann erregt in euch selbst kein Missfallen und lebt im Kelch der Wahrheit; lebt nach der Wahrheit, die Gewissheit in Erkennung der Wirklichkeit ist.
The official translation is: If you human beings allow prosperousness in yourselves... To me and my very beginners grasp of German, the words do not seem to rely on the IF. To me it sounds like prosperousness is already granted , already in and around us and we should just not give rise to thoughts that hamper it... If I am understanding it correctly..
What I find in my everyday life is that there are any number of ways that I find to dampen my own prosperousness through negative thoughts which give rise to destructive feelings and therefore consciously or subconsciously actually dampening my own prosperousness.. and probably those of others (Unfortunately also passed on to children who are innocent) .. It's just that in this materialistic world where every second that ticks by there is interest accumulating against some or other account on a computer somewhere that makes it difficult for me to enjoy this life. I no longer want to avoid the responsibility of creating my own prosperousness but tackle it head on and I will allow prosperity by only doing work that I agree with on a moral level. I know that in this way true prosperity will eventually arise, which surpass the control mechanisms of this world.

Votan

Post Number: 837
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alice_7

Hi , there are far too many physical distractions in this life.None of us humans are really bad in a sense.

If you think positive even though there are so many negative forces out there you will overcome the negative forces.

It does work. Problems around the world, North Korea and so on will have you think negative, but once you find out the truth and it has to do with money. Weapons and war makes money.
joe

Tyler

Post Number: 124
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am building up to that Gedeihen too.

But I am learning that it does not have to involve sacrificing the things that I want in life.

I am having great success so far by taking my nourishment more seriously, because of another recommendation and law in the Goblet that says, if we mis-treat our body, then we do the same to our consciousness, through which a rise to the truth is no longer possible.

I forget the exact page and verse and chapter, but it is very real in my daily life at work. I notice that if I am nourishing myself very well by eating the spirulina stuff that the Plejaren spoke of, and also I have had to drink many disgusting potions made from flax seed oil and moringa in order to treat my anaemia ... IF I nourish myself with those things consistently, I become so full of vitality that I can be really joyful at work, and I look into the eyes of my co-workers and see them as humans rather than just people. It is wonderful, and to me it is amazing how with vitality from nourishment, I am a bubbling broth of humor and sprightly commentary on life, such that I feel like a friendly character in my favourite kind of storybook, the kind who I could really love to get to know even.

(I also work in a memorial park so I see the sun daily, and it is so valuable. I am going in the path of the core group, because they also spent their previous lives before the existence of the FIGU as farmers and simple laborers, so that is also what I am doing with my present life.)

I think that a rise to the truth means to have the good virtues and values become active in us, so I think that it is very important and mandatory to be nourished, because joy and liberty come active in me so much better when I am nourished so very much, because I become light and fleet of foot and can jump and move and bounce around and generally feel very light and sprightly on my feet. I feel like I can live like a happy-go-lucky elf and can sing my song of joy to the sky when I am nourished, and even my voice gains a sing-song quality and my vocal chords even act like a better musical instrument when I am nourished.

In fact, due to all the nourishment, my complexion is even remarkably beautiful now and I have more glowing skin like I never had in my entire youth. I feel that it is actually connected to the Gedeihen, because now when I look down at my hands during work which once frightened me subtly with their paleness but now delight me with their warm golden hues, and my consciousness is so colourful and the sunset especially is so majestically beautiful in my health and vitality, to use a recognisable image I feel like I am slowly but surely developing into a good character from 'The Lord of the Rings', and my joy and pleasantness on days where I nourish properly are as strong and proud as any friendly hobbit.

I admit, I had a bit of wine to drink tonight so I am writing a bit more freely than usual here, so my post is a bit wild. But I mean to express my own idea that nourishment is very valuable, because I have sat on this idea for months now but not expressed it to anyone.

It is so valuable.

Thank you for reading

Signed,
Tyler

Alice_7

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to make a new post because I haven't figured out how to properly reply yet.
Thank you all for your support!!
Votan, yes it is possible thanks for reminding me and I will get it right!! Tyler - yes that nourishment, I start with the good stuff and then get sidetracked but I know that things can only get better from here ! There are a few other posts I should have replied to but it would be too corny to mention all the names now, but you know who you are!!! I am getting my life sorted out I cant figure out why it has taken me so long, I just calculated a few days ago it has taken 27 years from the first time I had the opportunity. But I guess it has something to do with learning through experience as opposed to being spoon fed.

Tyler

Post Number: 125
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it has to do with that too.

It says in 'The Psyche', a human has to know hell before they can know heaven.

But the more too animatedly expressing about it, I think the more readily the psyche can ausarten toward the positive.

It will be many challenges ahead, but also much joy in success.

Also after my post last night, this late morning I came across an experience that showed me to a question. I want to post it after I trim it down some.

Tyler

Post Number: 126
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh I am sorry for my too gravid words, and also must say thank you to you, Carolyn, for you have always given me uplifting words that put me straight.

I only wanted to allow negative inclusions into my thinking along with the positive so that I would not ausarten inti the positive, but now that is done and I put music on my ears and satisfaction in my heart and there is light from the sun and peace in my day and so I have a will to dance rather than be too serious

Tyler

Post Number: 138
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Today I experienced how differently it goes if I follow the recommendation about how to lay down to sleep at night vs sleeping improperly.

Earlier in the week I followed the recommendation to first have a shower and wash up some without soap before going to bed, and then in the morning I woke up and was able to get out of bed and I felt pretty alert and pleasant.

Last night, I went to sleep without that, and slept on an unpleasant surface. And today I woke up feeling like it was zombie city.

It is interesting to me to experience both states, because actually even though I can be resistant to the positive changes from following the spirit teaching really absolutely fully, when I experience the boon and the bane in a short time period away from each other, it really does feel like a lesson from life that is more solid than just thinking about things, and it causes me to feel like I really want to live back in the truth teaching way of life.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 366
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have always thought it ironic that during the Medieval Ages people created art at a very high standard, while in modern times (during the last 100 or so years), our standards in art has dropped significantly. The change seemed to have started around the time when the Industrial Revolution was in full swing, which is about the time when Modern Art is said to have made its mark in the word, with the Impressionist movement. This, of course, is the time when the Age of Aquarius began its transitional period.
The irony lies in the fact that during the Medieval Ages morality played a huge part in our lives, misdirected perhaps by religious fervour, but directed nonetheless, and as a consequence, imposed an overbearing sense of personal, domestic, social and professional discipline. It was this discipline that allowed for such high artistic skill to dominate the arts, such as we see during the Renaissance, and such as what was perpetuated until around the 1860s, which was when a deliberate break from traditional values began in the arts.
Although religion still had a strong influence on artistic expression, the steps had been taken to free oneself from its grip, and with the turn of the 20th Century and the advent of Modernism, people became freer to express themselves as they pleased.
Now one can’t argue that this was a bad thing: the freedom of expression is necessary for personal fulfilment. And yet it seems with freedom came moral dissolution, followed by a lack of discipline and, therefore, skill.
Nowadays, despite the crippling imposition of political correctness, we in the Western world have never been freer. But why with freedom gained have we chosen to run amuck and undermine art with our lack of skill and discipline? How can we look at this from a spiritual perspective? Isn’t high art, like harmonious music, evolutive? Why then have we stopped creating it? What does this say about our evolution? How can one make sense of the irony?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 832
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps due to a consistent separation from nature and being consumed and blinded by brick and mortar?
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Msmichelle

Post Number: 409
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Possibly "we" focus so much of our attention on Materialism(art) that we lost grips on the environment such as nature and the population..... also keep in mind our former personalities were there during the medieval times and if I'm not mistaken Socrates Plato.... were from BEAMs former personalities.... there's a certain amount of Romanticism with the idea of Creativity...
MsMichelle

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 368
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

...there's a certain amount of Romanticism with the idea of Creativity...

Creativity is what every single individual on this planet ultimately lives for. Creation itself is the epitome of creativity. If we only knew how to tap into it within ourselves and didn't have it crushed by our upbringing and a materialistic society, our energies would be focused more on creating than destroying. Believe me, creativity is what will save us from ourselves. When the Nokodemion spirit form wasn't teaching humans about the spiritual teaching or the sciences, it was creating art. I think a lot can be said of focusing our attention on what I consider a noble pursuit. But let's not confuse the so-called art that we "create" nowadays with the high art I am specifically referring to in my post.

Justsayno

Post Number: 813
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There was information in the contact reports saying abstract art was detrimental to evolution. Sorry can't remember the number.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 369
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Further to my post 368

Creativity can be expressed in many different ways, not just through art, but also through work and through the simple act of living one's life. One can also be creative internally as well as externally; that is, inside oneself as well as in the world.

Art, however, is something completely different. It is a medium through which one expresses one's creativity. The two should not be confused.

I believe the creation of art is evolutive, but only if certain standards are maintained. It is interesting, Justsayno, that you say abstract art is detrimental to evolution. I can very well believe that.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 370
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to ask another question, if I may.

Who among you has perceived the sohar within himself (or herself)? And what lead to this experience.

Details please.

Tyler

Post Number: 151
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why do you not ask how you can obtain the sohar for yourself, Joseph?

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 371
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler

Because I believe I have perceived the sohar, but I'm not entirely confident that's what it was, so I'm asking others about their experiences in order to compare it to my own.

Tyler

Post Number: 152
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beauty mate.

Please pardon then. I feel combative toward you for some reason here, possibly just out of unresolved inner conflicts.

I think there cannot be much value in comparing steps, though. For me, it was a unique experience that raised my seeing eyes up to that splendor.

I quickly fell away from it, though.

For me, having experienced that splendor briefly in an afternoon, all I can think to describe it as, is immediate and true knowing of good and evil, and the most perfect clarity that my eyes can presently behold up in that lofty mental-block state.

-

Would it be valuable to discuss why we quickly fall away from the sohar when we approach it?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 837
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel

What do you mean by "sohar"? Also, How did you come to "perceive" it within yourself ....or what lead you to believe you perceived it?
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 373
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie

This is what I found on this forum regarding the sohar. These were mainly in the questions and answers to billy section.

When the Sohar has begun to shine within man, he will discern the invisible, the power of the spirit and its unlimited strength as the true force.

It cannot be seen by the physical senses. It's a spiritual energy-light; it's a spiritual radiation.

In order to "see" the Sohar one has to be/enter in a deep meditative state.

The sohar is not circular, and it is not yellow. Sohar is million-fold brighter than the sun, but it does not dazzle (you don’t see it with your eyes). The sohar is formless and can be compared to walking into mist.

The sohar belongs entirely in the spiritual world and the human being.

Sohar: Means "Creation's light" or "Light of BEING".

Tell me about your experience.

Tyler, without comparison, how can you be sure your experience is genuine? You say it "raised my seeing eyes". Is this poetry or do you mean it literally? You can't see the sohar with your eyes. Describe your experience to me? How did it make you feel when you became aware of having experienced it? What did you consciously sense about your experience? Why do you say that, for you, it was an "immediate and true knowing of good and evil"? Elaborate on this. Twice you have described it as something your eyes can behold. If you don't mean this, then say what you mean in a clear, factual way.

I think the reason we fall away so quickly from the sohar is due to a lack of experience and inability to consciously "hold ourselves" there. But how do you know you fell away so quickly from it? You said you experienced it briefly in an afternoon. How do you know your experience was brief? Do you remember what you were doing before and after you experienced it?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page