Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 31, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through October 31, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Carolyn

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Grinding our axe again, are we, Michelle?

Best.
A time for every purpose under heaven

Tyler

Post Number: 140
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's OK, Michelle.

We're supposed to accept everyone. There's no rule that says a human has to renounce their religion in order to be active here.

Carolyn has given me good advice on many occasions, and in my opinion, her words deserve to be looked at fairly and considered for logic, just like everyone else's.

Tyler

Post Number: 141
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with what Eddie wrote.

If we say something at the wrong time, we might throw away our chances to effect better change in the future.

If we stay silent sometimes, we can still let the truth awareness radiate within our inner world, and don't have to share our perceptions.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 827
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel

You asked:
Eddie
When I think of love, I think of hate, not logic, as its counterpart. But I suppose I'm referring to human love; that is, love as we know and understand it.
Creational love, however, is something entirely different. It is the highest principle of Creation and the foundation of all life and existence, and through it everything exists in absolute logic.
I'd like to understand what this love is and why it's so closely related to logic. I fail to comprehend it.

When you say that you think of hate as the counterpart of love, you are thinking of "opposite". We should keep in mind that "hate" is an emotion, therefore it cannot be the opposite of love.

Love (positive) is a feeling and therefore its opposite is unlove (negative) ...these are two opposites within the consciousness and expressed (experienced) through the psyche.

There are two basic forms of the love, as you have expressed through the words Creational love and human love. In correctness, these are actually referred to as "Effective Love" and "Affective Love".

Affective Love is that feeling we have for an individual such as a girlfriend with pretty eyes, nice body and/or has a voice that we find pleasing and that we are physically attracted to.

Effective Love comes from cognizance of what it actually means to be a human-Being. The cognizance that a spiritform eventually incarnated and developed its first Comprehensive Consciousness Block and has been progressing evolutively through births and reincarnations and there you are standing before another just as yourself.

This cognizance requires contemplation, fathoming ....lots of thinking and thoughts. Preferably out in the free nature. This can be expedited by the study of the Goblet of the Truth.

Remember, not all spiritforms will incarnate to enliven a human-Being until no longer requiring the human-form to evolve and then progressing to the Petale level and on through the Absolute Absolutum levels and beyond. Many spiritforms will simply be absorbed back into energy. You and everyone else are special within our Creation.

As a child, I used to swing my hand back and forth feeling the air and then trying to see the air that made contact with my hand. In the Goblet of the Truth it says; One cannot wave their hand from side to side without touching the Creation. When you get the opportunity, go out into the free nature and observe and contemplate.

There in the free nature, discovered is the logic that the formation of a Creation for the purpose of the evolution of the spiritform and its comprehensive consciousness block is an expression of and logically-based on Effective Love, that thereby the evolution is secured...through and beyond the Absolute Absolutum.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Patm

Post Number: 535
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddiemartin,

One note: the term 'comprehensive consciousness block' is no longer used but instead has be replaced by 'overall consciousness block'.
See: http://dict.figu.org/node/157

Salome,
PatM

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 363
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie

Thanks for the explanation; however, it is still not clear to me.

Why is cognizance of what it actually means to be a human-Being effective love? And how does logic come from it? Is effective love essentially harmony? If it is that would make sense to me, and I can almost understand how logic would come from that.

I understand that without logic life and existence, and the order of Creation and the universe, could not be possible, but how does effective love effect logic if it is not harmony?

It's funny because from affective love usually follows illogic, because affective love is emotion based.

I understand that love is a feeling. From my own experiences I have concluded that love is something far beyond our sensibilities to comprehend. In relationships, however, love is emotion based, and for that reason I would argue that its opposite is hate, not unlove. But then you're referring to love as a feeling.

Is human love a feeling? Really, is it? The love two people experience for each other, is that really based on feeling and not emotion? My experience is that human love is emotion based, which accounts for all the divorces, the breakups, the arguments and conflicts and so on. That's why I say hate is the opposite of love (human love).

But unlove. I haven't come across this term.

Votan

Post Number: 851
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph

I do not know if you have heard of a old saying "there is a fine line between love and hate".

That is extreme love turns to extreme hate.
joe

Carolyn

Post Number: 57
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand "unlove" to be a cold kind of emotionless "feeling".. . . . It is a lack of love. It is the kind of state of mind which lacks empathy for other beings, human or creature, which lacks sympathy for other beings, and in which the person sees the world and others without having an internal connection to them. Psychopaths are "unloving" people. . . . they feel no emotions at all.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 829
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel

Keep in mind that part of our evolution, as it pertains to progression from one state onto clearer and all-inclusive knowledge (cognition) by way of recognition of that which is of the Creation is by way of assumptions and minute perceptions. Nothing wrong with this if we remain open to further knowledge and expansion.

The creational recognition requires thinking & thoughts, real contemplation and fathoming; one must seek with the curiosity of a child. Remember, no matter how well I describe the taste of sugar, my words could never replicate the actual experience of putting sugar in your mouth. It must be experienced. So the free nature will reveal itself and its lessons for the humanBeing.

Regarding "cognition", "feelings" and "emotions".

Page 74 of the Might Of The Thoughts (short excerpt) is this explanation regarding the term “cognition”.

The term “cognition” is a collective term for all processes, manifestations and structures which are associated with the conscious or unconscious perception of anything. Cognition is therefore the awareness or recognition of arising factors which are then put into thoughts by the consciousness which also directs them to specific forms, as a result of which, corresponding feelings then emerge in the psyche, from which the psychical state then forms.

Therefore, from the above it clearly follows that there is only one form in which the psyche is influenced, and, indeed, in the form of cognition – in the form of the perception or the recognition of practical experiences, burdens and occurrences in the individual life of the human being.

Page 82 of the Might Of The Thoughts (under VI) makes the following distinctions between “emotions” and “feelings”.

A fundamental distinction must be made between emotions and feelings, because – in complete contrast to the philosophical and psychiatric and psychological schools of thought – they represent two completely unlike factors which, in their form, have nothing in common with each other. Feelings, namely, are created as a result of particular lines of thought, while emotions are reactions which are called forth by particular situations and states and in forms which are specific to the individual, as well as forms which are external and environmentally conditioned.

Page 84 offers this further explanation.

As explained, emotions are not to be equated with feelings, because a great difference exists between the two: emotions arise completely spontaneously from some sort of internal or external situation, and are hard to bring under control by means of the thoughts. (It further states) Emotions thereby arise completely spontaneously and so quickly that they practically cannot be recognized before they become noticeable. Additionally, with the occurrence of emotions, a strong state of excitation arises… In contrast to emotions, which cannot be steered, feelings can be very well guided and led in particular directions, simply through the kind of thoughts and their might.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 830
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm

Thank you for the correction. I sometimes flip between the two and need to reinforce the correction in my mind. Appreciate the help and clarification. Overall Consciousness Block is the correct term.
Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 831
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carolyn

To a certain extent you are quite correct. Unlove has many layers (forms) and is not exclusive to "emotionless feelings". For example the separating wall that stands between Universal Love and Brotherly Love. Wherein we tend to feel a form of love for those close to us such as a relative or close friend, and although we generally have empathy and sympathy we still find ourselves void of the same feeling towards strangers or new acquaintances.

So the opposite of love, meaning unlove, does not necessarily have to do with any form of the negative such as hate, coldness and so forth. It is simply a balancing act of the creational in order that the evolution of the consciousness is secured and encouraged.
Salome,
Eddie

Yoid

Post Number: 129
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone!

How much can evolve someone by BEAM teachings? Where is it written? thx

Tyler

Post Number: 155
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid, Through the studying and applying and following of the spirit teaching as well as the general guidelines for behaviour and progress laid down by Billy, a human can achieve very much evolution in even a relatively short time.

Some things they can do are:
- re-discover their already-existing talents, which were already learned in a previous life or developed over countless of previous lives, and revive them for the advent of the new epoch
- learn and develop new capabilities
- learn how to alter their own genes
- learn how to gain control and mastery over how they feel
- learn how to gain control over their destiny, as well as learning how to actually create a destiny in the first place and then put it into action
- create inner values and inner virtues that become permanent and result directly into greater prosperity in life
- create a little bit of inner light and real, lasting inner joy
- overcome and eliminate many forms of fear and anxiety
- learn how to accept and win cognition of the fact of reincarmation, as well as winning cognition of the immortality of the human spirit-form
- learn the true history of events on Earth, and obtain recognition through seeking and observing far-reaching after-effects, which link the truthly chronicle of terrestrial humanity to the state of the present day existence
- learn and discover how to accept what a god, aka JSCHWSCH, truly is and what actual role they have in the universe
- and other valuable things ...

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 377
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler, that's quite a list.

I have read about altering your genes in the Meier material somewhere. How does one go about achieving that? And why would one choose to do it?

Carolyn

Post Number: 62
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J-E, as I understand that we can "alter" our genes, it is in this way, that through our thoughts and life choices, we can get better energies into our bodies, and these energies will extend the life of cells, so that genetic dysfunctions won't be so problematic. All cells are programmed to die. The older we get, the life of the cells gets shorter. So optimally if we can live in such a way as to discourage cell death and encourage healthy cell regeneration, this will alter our genetic structure in a beneficial way.

Votan

Post Number: 857
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph

Just by being positive in your life and obeying creational laws you can influence your genes.

Also by meditating the right way.
joe

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1792
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The truth is that you can also commit the most heinous of crimes without obeying Creational laws and you can still live a very long life better than the average lifespan
This goes to show you that negative degeneration and ausartung does not necessarily effect the aging genes in such a way that your lifespan gets shortened.
So at the end of the day following the Creational natural laws does not necessarily increase your longevity nor good health nor influence your genes for the better as evidenced by all these degenerate criminals who live long lives.
So committing crimes against humanity is definitely not that bad for you although spiritual wise it is akin to suicide.

Tyler

Post Number: 161
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is incredibly interesting how the genes can be altered.

You have perhaps heard how some genes are "dormant" while others are "aggressive", yes?

In the spirit teaching text with a title something like "Why the human is what he is and battles depression", it is explained that genes can be shut "on" or "off", and while the main factor is the might of the thoughts and their capability to unleash immense power in the mental-block, which in turn will help to guide the expression of the genes since, in my own idea for a symbolic comparison, all of the cells and things in the human body all respond like plants to the sunlight, and so strive to grow and change their orientation toward the sunlight, whereas in this case the "sunlight" is actually the reaounding ideas and consciousness-forms that a human maintains and cultivates within themselves - which the ever renewing cells and genes then work steadily to adapt toward.

But also the foods one eats alters the genes that express themselves.

The analogy of the plants and the sunlight is my own and not proofread by Billy, but my attempt to clothe the content of his amazing article into a fun to grasp format, although it is actually just a symbolic representation and perhaps should not be accepted literally.

It is very amazing and interesting.

Tomorrow when I recall the promise from tonight - I make a Matthias promise on it - I will get the link to the actual article from the FIGU Australia web site.

Justsayno

Post Number: 816
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For example since racism and religion are genetically inherited (in your genes) one can work on themselves to get rid of both.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 845
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

Except for accidents, murder and such. Following (cognition) of Creational natural laws does in fact increase -not just longevity and health- but the quality of life.

In the Contact Reports, I remember Ptaah saying how CG members had added many years to their lives because of the spiritual teaching.

Worth exploring this truth.
Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1796
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie
Yeah I had come across that CN info many years ago but in general and on the whole in our current level of evolution I think that any substantial changes to our genes through the development of our consciousness is nye impossible I think simply because modern life does not provide the same kind of serene, tranquil, peaceful, intensive and substantial Creational spiritual conditions that the core group has access to in Hintershumidrutti not to mention having access to Billy.
Sure they too live the modern life in a modern world but its a far cry from all the rest of us who may live in large cities like Osaka, New York, Sydney, Bombay, Shenghai, Los Angeles etc where as Billy put it living a spiritual life is near impossible.

Matt lee

Cpl

Post Number: 968
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,
We all have an encyclopedia of gene types. Some effects, like the color of our eyes are impossible to change without scientific adjustments. Others like making oneself less prone to certain diseases can be positively adjusted just by making healthy adjustments in one's diet. Others can change due to our thinking and thoughts. Re the latter, Biology of Belief is an educational read.
Best,
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1797
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris I agree with your statements and Bruce Lipton's work is amazing especially for someone who doesn't know Billy.

Cheers

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page