Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 03, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through November 03, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 747
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

We were getting out of the subject matter of the “Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces”, so I moved this conversation to “The Spirit, Spirit Forms and the Psyche”.

You said, “But the psyche is located in the brain. Not in the solar plexus.”

The spirit resides in the brain. It’s my understanding that the psyche is part material which consists of the nerves systems and nerve centers which originates in the abdomen and radiates throughout the entire human body, including of course the brain. Being that the psyche is part material, the other part is not.

Can you provide an article from Billy that the Psyche resides in the brain?

“…, the Psyche has it's function to guard over the human body, to make sure that the integrity and health of the human body (physe) is given at all times. Death is of course the end of the human body, the end of health, the end of the Psyche. This fact of life apparently conflicts with the Psyche, and that is the reason why people have a fear of Death. Fear is a natural emotion from the Psyche caused by events which threaten the human body (Physe) which is often followed by a response of the Material Consciousness with a thought of fleeing, running away from the potential threat / hazard.

Another reaction of the Psyche can be observed when you touch a hot plate, your hand will retract very fast, much faster then the material consciousness can give an order, with other words, such a response is a reflex, governed by the Material sub-consciousness and the Psyche (nervous-systems). The Natural Creative Laws and Commandments tell explicitly that one of the human responsibilities is to take care of the whole being and integrity of the human body in order to fulfill evolution during life in the material realm.

In early times when the human was very primitive and his conscious thinking was still primitive, it was the Psyche who was responsible for the whole being of the body, by fleeing or fighting in case of dangers like fire or wild animals.

The human has entered a level of development which allows him to use his material consciousness and his intellect to be in conscious control over his surroundings and make decisions in situations that would normally fill him with fear or anger, he can act upon his knowledge and have a control over his emotions. Natural feelings from the Psyche, like fear, happiness, sexual desire, aggression, etc will exist as long as the human has a material body, don't think for a second that feelings of the Psyche are unnatural, they are fully natural as long the material conscious keeps them on their natural levels.”

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 778
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Last week the U.S. House of Representatives passed a bill making it illegal for doctors to perform an abortion after 20 weeks. It would appear that someone in the government is reading Billy’s material?

FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada
https://youtu.be/HF3SuQjGUhA

Kenneth

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 159
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

Attention, according to the information from Billy it is already day 21, when the spirit and individual consciousness enter the tiny body, autonomous life begins, which can be witnessed by for example the own little heart beginning to beat.

Salome,
Stefan

Kenneth

Post Number: 780
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stefan_z2,

You are absolutely correct! My error; apologies for this; I knew this was 21 days; apparently I was in too much of a hurry? I transposed day and months. Thanks for catching this. Much appreciated.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 372
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Seven Mights of the Formation of the Psyche are:

1. Love
2. Music/singing
3. Poetry
4. Nature
5. Satisfaction (Contentment)
6. Light
7. Peace

How does music and poetry fit into this? I can understand how they would effect the psyche, but why are they mights of the formation of the psyche?

Love, nature, contentment, light and peace make sense to me, but music and poetry are human endeavours, they're man-made creations and, therefore, not of natural origin like love, nature, contentment, light and peace.

Are these (music and poetry) things that we must learn to create for ourselves? One who is able to write music and poetry is in touch with a deeper part of oneself that one who isn't able to is not, and will experience the effects on a completely different level.

Hugo

Post Number: 475
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel, I think music deserves to be there because of the swinging waves but I personally think poetry should not. I don't understand how something that rhymes be good for the Psyche. Personally I never found interest in any poetry and doubt I ever will.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 838
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

As I understand the wording; "mights of the formation of the psyche" is to mean that which affects the state of the psyche, that which effectuates feelings in the psyche and of course that which influences or impacts the psyche.

One need not be a poet to recognize and be moved by beautiful poetry.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tyler

Post Number: 153
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Music and poetry help to "fill" the inner feeling life with stuff.

Poetry is called 'Gedichte' in the German half, which to my understanding has the value of something like "...a living account of something" in the style of a dictation, like how a great bard or storyteller can not only express words, but they convey life and animation to the inner feeling world so that they capture real interest in their audience.

Actually nourishing poetry is not like how students in American high schools come to understand it, where words are laid out in an artsy-fartsy style and the perceived value is in how showingly profound it appears only on the surface.

Even a short tale, something like from a children's book or a fairytale, can be 'ein Gedichte' so long as it is not overly wordy and verbose, and so it is not just describing avant-garde poems, because 'Gedichte' means more like ... something gets read (or heard), and then the consciousness and psyche get formed by the living sense of the words. The words come alive in the psyche and consciousness, and so enrichen the personality greatly, and as the inner feeling life are educated and formed by the might of 'Gedichte', then the existence of the human being becomes enriched by the stuff that goes on in the poem or short story or fairytale, becoming like the "music of their inner world" that does not leave their side once the psyche has learned it and amalgamated the essential ideas into itself and integrated the content of the words into itself.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 374
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler/Eddie

I understand how music and poetry affects the psyche, how they lift it and bring harmony to it. That isn’t what I’m questioning.

I’m trying to understand why they are two of the seven mights of the formation of the psyche given that they are human pursuits among five creational realities.

To me these two stand out like a couple of sore thumbs.

Do music and poetry have creational values? Although Nature (no. 3 of the seven mights) is material, it is the physical representation of Creation and its laws. Likewise, Love, Contentment, Light, Peace, exist within Creation.

Do music and poetry also exist within Creation?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 840
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

Music and poetry abundantly exists within Creation. NASA has discovered that the solar bodies in our solar system each have their own distinct music they generate.

If you listen to the beamship recordings Billy made, you will be surprised to learn that they mimic many of the sounds generated by the planets in our solar system.

By "formation" of the psyche... music and poetry "form" (affect/impact/influence) the psyche as does nature, peace, light, love, etc.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tyler

Post Number: 157
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, Joseph, they both do.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 378
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie/Tyler, this is very interesting. I would like to learn more about this. I wouldn't call myself especially musical in my tastes, but I understand the importance of it in our lives; and poetry too. It's quite a revelation that these have Creational values also, not just just materialistic.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1794
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The current era therefore is Rock'n'Rolled.
Compliments of those pesky Giza boys and their offsprings like David the Satanic Luciferian Bowie's of the world.
'I am a blackstar'

Tyler

Post Number: 162
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll second that sentiment, Joseph

Justsayno

Post Number: 817
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The older music prior to late '80s, you can still find lovely harmonious melodies.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1799
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Songs like Anne Murray's 'you needed me' or Top of the world by the Carpenters I never tire of listening to Sheila they are classics that I don't think anyone now can produce these days.
These songs like others classic songs touches the heart and soul so to speak like no other screeching and howlering rubbish you get these days.

Its interesting though from the song Top of the world by carpenters how there is a reference to Creation.

Hugo

Post Number: 477
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno, one of my favorite music bands was ABBA. They had good harmonious music and lyrics.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 388
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, I do enjoy a bit of ABBA.

But does music, as a factor in the formation of the psyche, include songs? I've always thought songs--that is, music with lyrics--to be less harmonious than instrumental music, classical music. I can't quite see that songs would have much, if any, Creational value. Does Creation sing?

Tyler

Post Number: 168
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that it would be best for you to purchase and study 'The Psyche' for a while, Joseph.

You are asking philosophical questions but the answers to them are in your own self.

I can say what's what, because I've studied 'The Psyche' and learned a lot, so I can sort through unreal things and find the real things, but I promise that it is more fun to learn it through your own power.

Music is just wonderful, but the best knowledge is in 'The Psyche'.

You are very intelligent, Joseph - you estimated on your own that human life has 7 stages, even though the actual picture of those stages is a bit different than what you tried to clearly discern.

You could learn the content from 'The Psyche' easily, and it would only take some manual work, some studying, and basically the same philosophical, deep-thinking head that you've had your whole life long.

Salome

Hugo

Post Number: 478
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel, I don't know about that question about songs and lyrics and psyche and Creation.

In Meier's spirit teachings it recommends singing out loud while taking walks in country areas. So I guess songs are beneficial for the psyche. Don't know about listening to them though.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 390
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

I'm not sure how I feel about singing while walking in the country. I definitely don't think I'd appreciate it if while going for a long stroll people are singing as they pass. But it's interesting that the spiritual teaching recommends it. There clearly is some creational value in songs then. But like classical music, I suspect they have to be harmonious, like Nick Drake on a warm spring morning. Beautiful. Can't imagine Black Sabbath or Metallica having the same affect though.

Tyler, say what's what then and leave my learning for me to figure out.

Tyler

Post Number: 171
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I won't, because I actually want you to learn, Joseph, not show off what I now know.

Anyway I'm not Billy, and don't want to play him - not even if I do have the answers.

Tonight, I want the forum to become a place for discussion, not for wearing my Billy hat.

So I'll discuss it if you ask a question from having performed some studying, but am not going to just participate in endless philosophising - even though I have made the same mistake before.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 394
Posted on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You found me out, Tyler.

I guess some people like to think and others prefer to quote. I've noticed that there is a lot of quoting on this forum and not a great deal of thinking. But perhaps that's what's encouraged. After all, in order to keep to the themes of each section it is necessary to reference FIGU material.

But then again the spiritual teaching encapsulates life and the human condition, and I like to think that I have sufficient experience and understanding of both to engage anyone here about the spiritual teaching without having to reference the material.

I think if one is serious about studying the spiritual teaching, one wouldn't participate on this forum. I certainly wouldn't, for very obvious reasons.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page