Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 21, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through November 21, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 461
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle, if WW4 happens we will be back to around 2 billion people on Earth picking up the pieces in a miserable radioactive world where many decades will pass where little births will happen. But I think in that situation the population won't then start increasing up from 2 billion people but keep declining far down for many decades, possibly down to around 1 billion before it then starts to increase.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 690
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe (Votan),

Your question: Why do Buddhists believe we can come back as animals?

Buddhism grew out of Hinduism and so some Buddhist concepts are very similar to Hinduism.
(Some would even define Buddhism as “Hinduism without the many gods”)
This is especially the case for the concept of karma.

The oldest and most sacred Hindu texts, the Vedas *) describe the soul’s journey to the ancestral world after the death of the material body – explaining partly the many forms of ancestor worship in Asia:
Before his death a father passes his knowledge / name to his son.
After his death and return from the ancestral heaven he enters his son and is born as his son.
Whatever knowledge he passed on before his death, he then reclaims from his son.

On the way to its ancestors a soul has first to go to the moon.
There it has to answer some questions – if it answers them correctly it is allowed to enter the ancestral world.
Otherwise it is to return to Earth as worm/insect/fish/bird/lion etc. according to its deeds / knowledge.
IOW, those who commit evil are not allowed to enter the ancestral world.
Instead they are lead to an underground abode (hell) where they are punished and taught in accordance to their sins.

There are 7 hells and 7 heavens.
The 7th heaven being the world of Brahma where immortals live forever (no further rebirth).
Self-realization being the tool to purify the mind till its final escape from the cycle of birth and death.
People who reach this level will not be reborn anymore but become gods.

This then is teaching of karma **):
Our actions in the present effect our fortunes in the future.
Good intent/ good deeds create “good karma” and future happiness.
Bad intent / bad deeds create “bad karma” and future suffering.
Man is reborn as a consequence of his actions from previous lives.
Thus the cycle of birth and rebirth is a means to purify the mind and maintain the (universal) world order.

In both, the Spirit Teaching and the Teaching of “Karma”, the Law of Cause and Effect and the principle that man evolves through self-realization play a central role.
But there are many differences – most importantly that humans will always be re-born as humans.
Corey compiled an excellent compendium of discussions re. the re-incarnation topic on our Forum.

Salome,

Bill

*)
Created 1500 BCE to 700 BCE
Sanskrit “veda” = (English) ”knowledge/understanding“

**)
(Sanskrit) “karma” = (English) “actions / work / deeds”

Cpl

Post Number: 963
Posted on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

High ranking Buddhist priests and abbots will usually tell you that people reincarnate with those animal characteristics like grasping, unthinking, aggressively reactional etc rather than as the animal itself. It's the "stupid" people who come up with the "stupid" ideas. Some leaders, however, pamper to these ideas when it profits them one way or another, or as a simplistic answer to those they regard as simplistic in nature.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Yoid

Post Number: 130
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi! After reincarnation the new personality has nothing to do with the previous one.That one is ok, because our personality is based on the place we live and experience.It can change even during our lifetime.Then what makes me to identify myself with me in the new personality?

Thx

Corey

Post Number: 369
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid,

The new personality programming occurs when your spirit-form is in the beyond (in between lives), and this will be creational due to creational laws, so read the books. Lastly what you say is true that one's current personality does not always remain constant, this is what evolution is about, and some of these good changes (that one's personality changes to from one's striving) can also be a part of one's evolution in the next life too if one follows and finds the spiritual teaching.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Tyler

Post Number: 182
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid,

It will still be "you" experiencing your next incarnation as a new personality.

It is like, in this life when you look into a mirror, you see your present reflection.

In the next life, it will still be "you" that is able to look into a mirror, but you will see a different face and personality looking back.

Your spirit-form will exist in a different human body then, so the "you" that is the immortal observer will still experience reality. But your body, brain, and attitudes will be different.

Corey

Post Number: 370
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In other words, as one becomes more knowing and wise, one's personality can change (to the good). On the flipside one's personality can become more firm and defined, such as when one becomes more honourable, one's part of his or her personality that contains honour will become more firm and upright, as one utilizes his or her consciousness-block more. The same applies for equitableness, deference, etc, or any of the 12 leaders or 7 pillars of wisdom or life.

7 pillars of the essence of wisdom (*):

1. love (Liebe)
2. truth (Wahrheit)
3. fairness (Gerechtigkeit)
4. knowledge (Wissen)
5. logicality [logicalness](Folgerichtigkeit)
6. deference (honour, venerability, deference, venerability) [Ehrfurcht, Ehrung, Ehrwürdigung, Ehrerbietung, Ehrwürdigkeit
7. honour (Ehre)

Om [Omfalon Murado] 31:313 states that whoever doesn't understand will seek out those that do, and search for the essence of wisdom. 31:314 states that ununderstanding ones and fools search and try to make use of the bread of the essence of wisdom, and will drink the wine one pours out. In other words, those that are unknowing will try to become more knowing by learning wisdom from wise ones who are teachers. Not everyone obviously, but look how many worldwide students BEAM and the core-group have, thousands. So many people of the masses want to be wise, but so many don't know where to turn to find the truth of all truth, and they jump from one religious way of life to another.

* = OM [Omfalon Murado] 31:306-31:312 translated by Corey Müske using FIGU-Dictionary (when possible)/copyright FIGU-BEAM (Age of Aquarius publishing).
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 402
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,

I think your post 182 is misleading, and yet it seems to make some sense to me. Yoid's question: What makes me to identify myself with me in the new personality reminds me of a question I asked Billy some time ago:

Right now I know that I am me. I know that I am not that other person sitting next to me, or that other person I see walking down the street, or that person on TV. I know that I am me. When I am reincarnated will I know that I am an individual? I may not remember who I was in a past life, but will I know that I am a being looking out of the new beings eyes?

The answer given was: If a person is consciously evolving he will always know that "I am me“.

Again it seems to make some sense but remains somewhat vague.

What do you mean by "You" when you say: In the next life, it will still be "you" that is able to look into a mirror? And how does that answer Yoid's question?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 724
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Corey,

"The new personality programming occurs when your spirit-form is in the beyond (in between lives), and this will be creational due to creational laws ..."

Very interesting… *)
Would this mean that our new (basic) swinging wave is programmed?
That we have an aptitude to attract circumstances that allow us to master situations that we did not complete or failed in the past life?
Would it mean that our parents / the location of birth is determined?
It would not mean that a network of upcoming events is constructed, that all we have to “learn and supply” is our reaction/attitude to it, would it?

Would you have some further details re. our “personality programming in the beyond”?

Salome,

Bill

*)
I had thought that we were born with a clean sheet.
That our CB is programmed starting with the growing human embryo from day 21 of his being …

But as we would start a new venture with a clear definition of the objective so it would make sense that we start a new life with a basic programming of our new personality - is this what "personality programming" means?

After all - our life is embedded in the framework of creational laws which are embedded in the law of cause and effect – and they all are embedded in and guide us to find a universal balance, directing us to a neutral-positive thinking.

So it would make sense that e.g. our entrance in life is best suited for our spiritual growth.
Hence “if e.g. a person was too greedy and selfish in this life he may be born poor and in need in next life...”:
The Hindu teaching of Karma - though different in other aspects - yet some of its principles seem to “somewhat express” the thinking of the Spirit Teaching.

In a wider frame - it is interesting that our world's religions - they all contain some elements of truth - and mix them with fear-instilling beliefs.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 853
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the Goblet of the Truth it is explained; That the more one learns and develops in this life, the more they will benefit in the next.

There must be a reason to why the spiritual teaching strongly encourages the cultivation of attributes such as character development, harmony, love, freedom, etc.

The spiritual teaching strongly recommend we neutralize negative aspects of the character and the life as well ...for example degenerative traits such as hate, vindictiveness, animosities and other types of negative gewalt.

I know someone with an incredible fear of spiders... If I remember correctly, Billy stated these people must have died from spider related deaths.

That which could lead to murder by the sword in a former life could lead to murder by a gun in this life.

The personality is dissolved and stored as energy in the overall-consciousness-block and from the storage-banks this brings about impulses in the life.

I found this about the German language and the storage-banks.

But another good reason for learning German, or increasing your German language skills, would be your storage banks. As you may have read in the spiritual teaching, every thought we have, every word we say and everything we do is stored in our storage banks. When we die our spirit goes into the other world and our personality, material consciousness, ego, etc. are dissolved and the energy is stored in the overall consciousness-block, which resides in its own realm. Once the time has come for the spirit to re-incarnate it will do so with a new personality in a new body. During its life, this new personality will receive impulses from our storage bank and if we have ‘stored’ a lot of German language skills it is likely that the impulses from our storage banks ‘hit’ the new personality and may motivate him/her to learn German and/or it may make it easier for him/her to learn German. And seeing that German is the language of the ‘Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Life’, wouldn’t it be nice if the next personality had it a little easier to gain access to it?
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Corey

Post Number: 372
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Bill (Tat_tvam_asi),

Yes you are correct that when we are born in a new lifetime (a person reincarnates bearing our spirit-form), we are born with a "clean-sheet" as far as our consciousness is concerned, but the (cause and effect) vibratory resonance of the summation of our former lifetimes, and the summation of our overall evolutionary development levels cause our next incarnation to be "selected" on a vibratory level due to creational laws including location and country, and other features of one's new lifetime.

Let me answer your questions by breaking them down.

First you mentioned the programming of the new personality. This is done in the beyond (Jenseits) where the old personality is dissolved in seconds, and the new one is "built-up" (programmed) over the course of years, along with the entire new consciousness-block for the new life, as one's personality is one of 5 components of the consciousness-block. One's new programmed personality will be like a summation of all one's former personalities, yet will remain different and one what will need for one's current evolutionary development based on cause and effect. When one's spirit-form is in queue in the beyond, the years that pass before one is reborn (new person bearing one's spirit-form) is the process of "building-up" the new personality naturally, and the shortened time of the beyond (incomplete new personality programming) in the modern overpopulated era is one of the reasons we must get our population levels to appropriate levels (under a thousand-million [billion] = and then push to 529,000,000 [million] = 12 humans for each square kilometer). Getting the planet Earth's spirit-forms back to the 1.52X rate for the beyond, instead of up to 1/14th the time for personality programming is in everybody's absolute best interest for future personality development.

For further explanations of the new personality being programmed, see the August 04, 2001 answered question from the following document I assembled (which is one of the finest free collections of [Meier related] Q & A information regarding reincarnation for Earth people):

http://theyfly.com/sites/default/files/reincarnation (3) corrected May 13 2017.pdf

For other questions you have I listed dates for those questions Billy answered in the document, For the next incarnation is "selected" see the answered October 11, 2003 in the document.

For if parents are determined in advance see October 24th, 2010 and January 28th, 2012. My notes from this are that it is "fügungsmässig" (causal foreordination-based/causal foreordination-related). Causal foreordinations are circumstances brought about by cause and effect, specifically circumstances that must be lived through from the effects from causes. Thoughts and feelings are causes that bring about effects in the current life, that can also affect how you react in the next life (based on how one reacts in the current life [building up the essence of wisdom/knowledge/love], and what is brought about in your next life because of a vibratory level. This is why it is so important to study the spiritual teaching to be a part of the good-bearing future for your future self, although your future self will have to take his/her destiny in his/her own hands, and will have to live out their future choices, and live out whether they succeed or not.. however students of the teaching often specialize at overcoming obstacles due to essences of one's former lifetimes (essences of love, knowledge, wisdom, etc.) housed in the consciousness-block tapped by the subconsciousness.

If the location (country) is pre-selected by creational laws, see May 21st, 2003/Sunday July 27th, 2003/October 26th, 2008/ July 27th, 2013/October 27th, 2013.

On what you said about the network of upcoming events being made in advance, and all we have to do is "learn and supply", some things are pre-determined, but the bulk of one's life is up to one's own choices as a destiny controller. See July 22, 2010/and the OM translation for 32:07 in the document that is immediately following this question (for pre-determinations while the unborn baby is still in the mother's womb, and the August 25, 2014 RE: one-way transmission of unconscious impulses to unborn child in womb from parents.) That being said, some things are determined in advance of one's life, such as if one will suffer from heart disease and die early from a heart attack, or what one preoccupies one'self with during the course of one's life, the bulk of one's life boil down the the effects released from one's choices. One has to take one's destiny into one's own two hands, not just sit-back and "ride out" life. This is also sabatoged by overpopulation according to the notes, as for the majority of people one's determinations are often sabotaged, and one does not lead the life him or her would have had the rough outline for. The sabotage is usually one has unplanned children while at a young age, and does not fulfill the career that would have fit, or one grows up as a child and without the correct stability/love/proper direction and support/attention that one would have deserved, often because of larger families (being in poverty does not help either), which creates a lot of people who do not try to accomplish great tasks, and just stay on the negative-reaping side of life. This is another reason to pass a birth-prohibition, so we can get the Earth people's determinations (Bestimmungen) back on track, and back to the good-bearing side of life, based on creational laws and recommendations.

If you have further questions, simply ask, and I will try to answer if I know the answer. And study the PDF, it is jampacked with information. Salome/Frieden/Peace/Paz.

Corey

Post Number: 373
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill (Tat_tvam_asi),

One more thing: As Eddie pointed out in his great post, the new personality is "built-up"/programmed by the Overall-consciousness-block [OCB] in the beyond.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 422
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,post 853, based on my understanding of the Spiritual Teaching, that's how I understand it as well.... that's why this information is so encouraging and motivating and there's no need to have Hope or Worry because our Reincarnation is in perfect alignment whether We understand it right now or not.... the flow of our life is developing perfectly..
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 854
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,
Indeed, one thing is certain and unavoidable ...the death and new life (birth).

In a way, this cognizance has actually brought me a great deal of relief, tho I am in the process of accomplishing and fulfilling as much as I can. Thanks to the Goblet of the Truth and the Might of the Thoughts I no longer find myself cringing on setbacks. No longer disappointed with any failings, either on my part or that of another.

For example, I'm working on a prototype design(s) and have come across a few design failures or manufacturers that can't or that are unwilling to make the part I need ...because I now have a much greater cognition of creational laws, I actually smile and my mind begins to progressively and proactively generate solutions through the mechanism I learned about in the Goblet of the Truth ...so I'm literally only seconds or minutes away from a better design, a new/better solution or method, another resource, etc.

In ending, I have found true what Corey says in the last paragraph of his post number 372:
"That being said, some things are determined in advance of one's life, such as if one will suffer from heart disease and die early from a heart attack, or what one preoccupies one'self with during the course of one's life, the bulk of one's life boil down the the effects released from one's choices. One has to take one's destiny into one's own two hands, not just sit-back and "ride out" life."

We, each of us, have so much potential locked away in our storage-banks, so much potential through the activation and mechanism of the intuition as it is explained in the Goblet of the Truth, that as Corey pointed out, for many on Earth this potential is sabotaged ....in my opinion, we are sabotaged by the distraction of this unrealized potentials and unknowledge regarding the secrets contained in plain sight within the pages of the Goblet of the Truth.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Patm

Post Number: 562
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A good overview of the after-life processing by the Overall-Consciousness-Block can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=0biaVJREz9M%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Hope this helps.

Salome
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 374
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie "We, each of us, have so much potential locked away in our storage-banks, so much potential through the activation and mechanism of the intuition as it is explained in the Goblet of the Truth, that as Corey pointed out, for many on Earth this potential is sabotaged ....in my opinion, we are sabotaged by the distraction of this unrealized potentials and unknowledge regarding the secrets contained in plain sight within the pages of the Goblet of the Truth." this was well said! If either all of Earth humanity, or at least larger groups of people will read (and learn and develop from) GOT the world would not have as many problems. I'm hoping the truth will seep out in due time.~

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 725
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great posts!
Thank you Eddie and Corey.

Salome,

Bill

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1811
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone read anything from FIGU literature regarding the process of the damage to human being's consciousness and psyche that prompts them to becoming psychopathic killers, power hungry self aggrandizers, child rapists, murderers, Satanists and so on?

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Newinitiation,
Semjase answered a question of BEAM's that could be what you're looking for, straight after her 42nd sentence in Contact Report 119.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_119#section_2
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 726
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

===== THE MAIN FACTORS THAT DECIDE A HUMAN’S RE-INCARNATION =====

To round up the "Re-Incarnation" topic I assorted some of the main extracts from Corey’s excellent collection of “Re-incarnation” info *)

== Programming in the State Before Rebirth ==
The spirit exists in timelessness, so it never rests. But during a human’s time in the beyond it can absorb information from the storage banks of OCB.

== Only A Rough Outline Is Predetermined ==
“Only a “rough outline of (one’s) life” is predetermined, namely the actual path which you have to [ought to] take. Not pre-determined is your individual way [line] of action with every bell and whistle [with all trappings] on how you master every situation.” **)
Humans may – through their thoughts and actions - freely decide about the real course of their life.

== The Impact of Overpopulation: No Time to fully Program New Personality ==
As long as there is overpopulation on Earth there will be negative effects because human beings (spirit form and consciousness-block) are reincarnated too early:
If a spirit form is forced to reincarnate too soon, the OCB had not enough time to fully "program" the new personality. As a result, there are human beings born who have great problems to live into their life (Other effects: weakness, non-thoroughness, instability, etc.) It negatively affects interpersonal relations, the environment and the planet itself

== The Gender Selection ==
The gender is not determined immediately after impregnation, but by the “personality” that enters the embryo (together with the spirit form) on the 21st day of pregnancy. It is the “new personality” that has been created by the comprehensive consciousness block (Gesamtbewusstseinblock) that „steers/directs“ the developing embryo in order to remain a female body or to become a male body. This process is made possible by the spirit’s force/power. The spirit form is responsible for the necessary impulses for this process, but the spirit form itself does NOT decide about the gender.
It’s the “new personality” and its aspects/goals/etc. that determine the baby’s gender.

== The Environment Selection ==
The selections depend on “Schwingungen” (swinging waves)).
-The spirit-form does not „designate“; quite to the contrary, it „is designated“ acc. to creational laws
-The child will not determine who its parents will be.
-Neither do the parent influence who their children will be. ***)
-All allocations occur "fügungsmässig" (= causal foreordination-based/related)
This process cannot be influenced/steered - relevant is the sum total of previous incarnations - procreation/fathering etc. are playing a role, through which the new personality with the ego, consciousness etc. is being created.
-The consciousness- related development/evolution is not based on material things, but on knowledge and wisdom.
-The culture a human treasured, not the language he spoke, may influence where he is re-born

== Parental – Foetus Relations / Mother Greatly Influences Basic Character Traits==
While the embryo is in the mother’s womb - “it’s duration of life, its kind of death, also its knowledge, what it will occupy or preoccupy itself with, it’s character, it’s intelligence, and it’s mode of life” is predetermined (OM 32:07)”
From day 21 the embryo gathers further data which is stored in his CB:
The one-way transmission of unconscious impulses during pregnancy from parents to the unborn child (which is only receiving impulses) will form the child’s basic character, educational character, and its self-educational character:
The roots of its "pre-occupations" - after its birth / during its later life - are taken up in the womb.

What matters most is how and what the mother is thinking and how she is „building up“ her psyche.
Her way of thinking / feeling etc. are transferred as impulses to the unborn child.

== Access to Fluidal Forces ==
If parts of past bodies (e.g. skeletons) remain intact, a human being may - via his fluidal forces - re-connect with impressions of his past lives – He may receive impulses of his past lives if his body parts are within a radius of 3 light seconds, or 900,000 km.

------------------------------------------

*) Further interesting details - see Michael’s web site:
http://theyfly.com/sites/default/files/reincarnation (3) corrected May 13 2017.pdf

**)
German:
„Die „grobe Linie des Lebens“ nämlich allein ist vorbestimmt, so nämlich der eigentliche Weg, den du zu gehen hast. Nicht vorbestimmt aber ist deine individuelle Handlungweise und das Drum und Dran, wie du eine jegliche Sache bewältigst.“

***)
It is possible but not the rule to be born in the same family ( thus, acc. to Billy, the Hindu connection between father and son is not a given)

Tyler

Post Number: 185
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you recognised yourself in this life at a young age, then in the next lifetime, you will do it again - just you will be a different child born in a different family.

So you will get to live through childhood again. Pretty awesome right?

Kenneth

Post Number: 806
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, Tat_tvam_asi (Bill),

Excellent compilation of very important information. This appears to have answered one of my other questions that I have been searching for.

The statement, “-The culture a human treasured, not the language he spoke, may influence where he is re-born”.

In other words; when a person migrates to another country; for instance, England to America; Germany to France; South America to North America etc. This would appear to be primarily a specific culture a person is seeking and entering into. Consequently, when a person dies and later reincarnated with a new personality, will more than likely embody in the culture that was sought out in a previous life? I’m sure that there are other mitigating factors, nevertheless, this make sense.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1812
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great summary Bill
Just one thing what about the role of higher spiritual planes from Petale down in the reincarnation process as they too have a care taker role.
One example is the higher spirit forms preventing certain spirit forms from reincarnating because of their bad deeds in the material plane.

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page