Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 31, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through March 31, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joe

Post Number: 525
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hoota_thunk,

According to Billy, both our DERN Universe and the DAL Universe are counterparts to each other, which means that one Universe couldn't exist without the other.

Raphael: Perhaps you can define the DAL universe?

Billy: The DAL Universe is a parallel or twin universe to our DERN Universe that came into existence the same time as ours. Simply, each one a counterpart of the other. One Universe could not exist without the other.

http://raphael-labro.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100&Itemid=217

Joe Please do not post Non-FIGU links. The interview you cited seems questionable, I would not take what is written as completely correct or true.

Scott

(Message edited by scott on July 13, 2017)

Scott

Post Number: 2726
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, here is another image of Creation if you haven't seen it already:

Double Spiral Structure of the Creation

Joe

Post Number: 526
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

You are right with what you've said about the link that I posted not being completely reliable, but I could have sworn that I had read something similar on the future of mankind website, but unfortunately I can't find it. If I find it then I'll post it.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 300
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks confusing!

Looks like a heart.

Joe

Post Number: 527
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddiemartin,

You said in your post number 805: "Michael_horn

Thanks Michael, so it is confirmed that Ashtar Sheran died in another Creation, the Dal Universe (Creation)... not in our Dern Creation.

Now if we can get some clarification regarding Billy's answer about the OCB remaining behind when one dies in another universe (another Creation or a different dimension/universe?)."

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15703.html?1499932522#POST82905

I think Ramirez had already asked such a question to Billy before back in 2013:

"Ramirez

Greetings Billy,

Thank you for that confirmation concerning the analogy between universal cores and a fragment of Creation within the head.

Question:

Somewhere or other was stated that universal boundaries (of universes) prevent the escape of energies of any kind so the question is:

With Ashtar Sheran expiring in the Dal universe in 1983 what happens ? How are his so far acquired spirit values going to be transferred from his previous universe .... ours, Dern into his next re-incarnating body which will appear in Dal ?
Cheers.

If a person leaves this universe and dies in another universe, he or she only takes with him or her those values and that knowledge which is linked/stored in his consciousness in the present actual life. The overall consciousness-block remains in this (old) universe and cannot be taken into the other universe. There, in the other universe, a new overall consciousness-block is built, starting with the knowledge etc. that was present at the time of the person’s death."

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12758.html?1367203930

Joe

Post Number: 528
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

In your post number 442 you said "Scott, thanks for that image! I now know the Dal universe is in a different Creation. The only thing I don't understand now is how the Plejaren could travel to it through a 100,000 kilometer tunnel? I also remember reading in the notes the Plejaren saying that nothing can travel through the void."

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15703.html?1499932522#POST82929

Maybe Truthseeker's question to Billy back in 2004 might be of some interest to you:

"Greetings Billy,

I now have a simple curious question. Since you've actually travelled beyond the universe itself to the Dal universe, what does the edge of the universe actually look like? As in; is it solid mass like rock or is it energy?, what colour is it?, what kind of physical matter is it?, is it many light years thick?, or is it organic with organic creatures living in it?, etc.

Just curious

James the Truthseeker

Answer

You may compare leaving the DERN and entering the DAL universe as driving into a fog-bank and suddenly coming out at the other end (clear view again). The transition "realm" is a diffuse light consisting of energy. It can be broken through by a tunnel which must be "built/produced" by technical means in advance."

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3582.html#POST11942

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 807
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Joe.

Through bad memory, I had confused the OCB with the spiritform remaining behind in the Creation in which it was originally created.

As I understand it, in our subconscious mind is stored what is stored in the OCB. So it is reasonable that if a person travels to and dies in another Creation, then the spiritform will create another OCB and, upon the death, the newly created OCB then absorbs all the knowledge, wisdom and love from the subconscious mind of the personality.

In this way, the new (to be) incarnating personality does not begin again as an ignorant blundering caveman without the aid of former past lives.

Should be fascinating to travel into other Creations and meet/see how differently and similarly other Creations create human beings, creatures and flora compared to our Dern Creation.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 301
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe

(Post 527) You said: "If a person leaves this universe and dies in another universe, he or she only takes with him or her those values and that knowledge which is linked/stored in his consciousness in the present actual life. The overall consciousness-block remains in this (old) universe and cannot be taken into the other universe. There, in the other universe, a new overall consciousness-block is built, starting with the knowledge etc. that was present at the time of the person’s death." And asked: "How are his (Ashtar Sheran) so far acquired spirit values going to be transferred from his previous universe .... ours, Dern into his next re-incarnating body which will appear in Dal?"

When one's life changes because of life events, although one's circumstances are different (new home, new town, new country, etc), one has still the same understanding, the same knowledge, the same valules, etc. One doesn't leave these behind. It is the same with the spirit-form. When one dies the consciousness-block is downloaded into the storage banks of a new overall-consciousness-block.

I'm just thinking aloud here. I'm not really sure I have it right, but I imagine it is similar. You can't lose your values except through your own degenerative thinking.

The overall-consciousness-block is external and, therefore, separate from the spirit-form.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1311
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the Labro info, that's definitely NOT the way Meier speaks.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 808
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn

Michael, those were the very thoughts I had when I read it. I was going to post that and decided not to.

Indeed, it was the first thought that flashed across my mind when reading it.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joe

Post Number: 529
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn,

Could you please tell me in which year did Billy come forward with the name "Plejaren" instead of Pleiadian? The reason why I am asking is because that interview by Raphael Labro and Mango Lopez took place in August 1996. But I think Billy started using the word Plejaren before 1996, or am I wrong?

If you click on "The Antichrist" on that website it states that Billy said that Jmmanuel was a "Pleiadian" which is obviously not true because Jmmanuel was actually the son of a Plejaren father. A little misleading if you ask me.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1312
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Yes, it's very obvious when someone tries to "speak for Meier" thinking they know how he'd express himself...and get it really wrong.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1313
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

I think it may have been 1995.

Fortunately, I don't think much moe was ever forthcoming from that source with his disinformation.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 649
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

May the moderators forgive me for not breaking up this article in many "sub-articles"...
(as it may be better to read it "in one piece"...)

Pan-Psychism

The latest Zeitzeichen (No. 73) ^) publishes a truly remarkable article about "pan-psychism".
It is a theory
which postulates that not only does the universe have a consciousness but that all of its particles - large and small - have “proto-mental characteristics” – i.e. they have the ability to develop a “proto-consciousness” sphere and “direct themselves on a chosen path”.

One may e.g. think of the many stars and galaxies and the atomic particles. We may think of the Semjase's "mental control / guidance" of her space ship.

We may think of Bernhard Haisch who speculated that the quantum fields which penetrate empty space may be responsible for the transfer of consciousness – to unfold not only in human brains but as well in other complex structures.

We may think of R. Penrose who, inspired by B. Haisch, propagated the idea that the “consciousness of the universe” may be based on the rules of quantum physics and the microscopic space in between the neurons of the human brain. *)

Figu, commenting on the article:
"The Spirit teaching calls it “Creation Universal Consciousness”

All articles mentioned – including the scientist's more detailed interview on WIRED – are VWR (very worthwhile reading), indeed.

Salome,

Bill

^)
The article in Zeitzeichen is only in German – link: http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/zeitzeichen/2017/nr-73

But a similar article (in English) is printed on the SOTT web site under the heading of “A Neuroscients’s Radical Theory of How Networks Become Conscious”.
This article contains as well a link to the complete interview with Christof Koch, chief scientist at the Allen Institute for Brain Science, on which the article is based.

*)
We can trace the roots much further back to antiquity:
E.g. to Thales who derived much of his knowledge from the Lib of Alexandria ^^)
He, as well as Parmenides and Plato ("Theory of Forms and Ideas") ascribed to the view that everything universal is a mind within a mind.

In Asia we could mention Taoism, the Hinduist Vedanta (= "Conclusion" (of the Vedas = Knowledge)) and Mahayana Buddhism.

And in more modern times Leibniz ("monads") and Spinoza / Goethe ("classic pantheism") come to mind.

-------------------

One cannot but again stress the importance of living with a self image based on the oneness and connectedness of all parts of our universe.
That all its elements, including our human body, the galaxies, the most minute specks of dust, down to the subatomic particles, are mere reflections of all the universe.

It is a conception guiding us to the truth that we should not live with a view to amass material possessions but to make the thought of universal oneness a central part of our everyday thinking and consciousness...
... as from this will flow an inclination to think of and view our environments as creative forces towards balance, equalised-ness, veneration and peace:
When we “fill our consciousness” with the universally sharing spirit of oneness we cannot but forego all thoughts of superiority / possession / domination / double standards….

We mentioned similar thoughts many times, see e.g.
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/14071.html#POST71862 (latter half of the article)

^^)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14199.html#POST76862

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 650
Posted on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Footnote re. C. Koch's conclusions:

C. Koch starts with a correct thought - that all parts of the universe have some kind of consciousness or consciousness transportation/teleportation ability.
But his later conclusion that "all organized bits of matter (e.g. the transistors of a CPU) give rise to consciousness" seem to imply that matter "somehow" creates consciousness.

Does this not deny the truth that the consciousness of the universal creative forces, embedded in the knowledge of all the laws that apply to our universe, give rise and "bring alive" all things and beings in our universe?
Are they not all "programmed to evolve" in accordance with the minute part of the creative thought that manifested in them as the universal Ur-energy/Ur-consciousness, i.e. respectively as energy- /impulse- /instinct- /creative- consciousness?

See e.g. Pat's excellent graphic:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=szBWEO1XCLc%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 358
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if human life is created with the same principle of the seven levels of the Creation?

So for example, the following are the seven belts of the Creation

1. Central Core
2. Ur Core
3. Ur Space
4. Universe Belt
5. Transformation Belt
6. Creation Belt
7. Displacement Belt

I don't ask if there are seven belts, but a similar principle of seven stages to the creation of a human being.

Patm

Post Number: 533
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but,

The Seven Spirit- and Consciousness-development Steps which can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=P0hGNjetSjA%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

or the Jschwisch-Jschrisch, Srut and Ban-Srut levels of human development which can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=qhDkOASbw_w%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Hope this helps.

Salome,
PatM

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 362
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm

Thanks for those links.

What I really want to know is does human life have something that is equivalent to the Central Core (spirit perhaps) following through to the material body, which could be equivalent to the Universe/Material Belt, then the Transformation Belt (consciousness perhaps), and finally Displacement Belt.

Are there seven stages to the creation of human life like there are seven stages to Creation.

The seven ages of a human life, for example, would be:

1. Embryo
2. Infant
3. Child
4. Teenager
5. Adult
6. Middle Age
7. Old Age

Hugo

Post Number: 467
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel, because we have been genetically manipulated with short lives many/most of us die of old age before we mentally reach adults.

Tyler

Post Number: 150
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know about the first question, but there are seven stages of human life.

https://au.figu.org/seven_factors.html

The Seven Main Periods in the Human Life

1. Birth
2. Childhood
3. Youth
4. Age of the education and formation
5. Age of the experience and of the evaluation
6. Age of the consideration and the giving of advice (old age)
7. Death

Yoid

Post Number: 135
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi! What happens after everything went back to the absolute absolutum? Where can I find it written?Thx

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 786
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Creational Impulses We Call “Love”

Moderators Note: Hilak’s and Sfath’s sentences are summarizations only - not a 1:1 translation (which would require the German equivalent)

Hilak was Ptaah’s Great- Great-Grandfather.
(From CR 692 – published in ZZ 85)
In 1446 BCE he predicted that the people of our planet will be for millennia under the spell of (imprisoned by) a delusional God-belief which will lead them into endless deceptions, strife and wars…

Man should realize that Earth and all the universe was not created by imagined (non-existing) deities but through an immense release of natural logic due to creational-natural impulses which pushed it (universe / Earth) onto a course of continued self-development.
These creational impulses, which work as well within the human beings, are – to make them more understandable for humanity - called “love”.
Yet countless humans disregard and brush them aside as “sentimentalities” and – despite their immense power - ridicule them. But, indeed, these “love” impulses are the most magnificent (“greatest”) powers – in comparison to which material wealth and power pale (are worthless values) even though humans may (seem to) depend – to a great degree - on these to maintain their lives.

Hilak emphasizes the great need that "love" flows through the hearts and thoughts of all people on Earth – else their consciousness will be tortured by unimaginable suffering, difficulties and horrors through which their “mental structure (order)”, their thoughts and wishes and their attitudes, become evil, criminal, felonious, reprehensible,), primitive and base (“proletarian”). If such negative consciousness should eventuate, the horrible (forms of) prophecies of the ancient prophets will be fulfilled…

Sfath was Ptaah’s father.

(From an article published in Figu ZZ 86 as CR on Dec. 17/18, 2017)
He told Billy that the origin of the German word “Gott” (god) stems from the word “Gudaana” which was a part of the original language of Nokodemion. It meant “Creation” and contained the meaning of both, “creation and universe”. It was brought into this world 13500 years ago (=ca. 500 years before Arus “arrived”). Over the course of thousands of years it was modified and changed in many languages to define a higher entity (Wesenheit) until it finally - in human “Unverstand” (ignorance /folly/ misinterpretation) finally took on the meaning of “Creator God”…
Sfath advises that humanity should “think back” and associate with the word “God” its original meaning, i.e. “creation” and “universe” (which I would interpret as the "love" expressed in the creative power of the universe) Even a human can be called a ‘god’ if he possesses the predominant characteristic of love and the well-being of all humans and all living beings is his highest priority of his being. His love must not be emotional but a living and acting love expressing a “gifting” to all.
(He then mention a long list of attributes a truly loving person should have *)

Billy (“Desiderata”)
“And love is the very essence (real nature) of Creation, ur-eternal and permanent (unchanging) for all Great Times, beyond all hardships and disappointments.”

German Original:
“Und die Liebe ist das eigentliche Wesen der Schopfung, urewig und allgrosszeitlich beständig, hinweg über alle Härten und Enttäuschungen.“

-----------------------------------

*)
German Original:
„einfallsreich, erfinderisch, arbeitsam, ideenreich, künstlerisch, phantasievoll, hilfreich, nutzbringend, redlich, mitfühlsam, friedvoll und erfolgreich sein, wie auch produktiv, reich im Bewusstsein, musikalisch, intelligent, gestalterisch, begabt, genial, witzig, originell, aktiv, bildend, talentiert, wissensweise, konstruktiv und wirksam usw., und er muss rechtschaffen sowie gesamthaft kreativ sein“
English:
“..resourceful, inventive, hard-working, full of ideas, artistic, imaginative, helpful, beneficial, honest, compassionate, peaceful and successful, as well as productive, rich in consciousness, musical, intelligent, creative, talented, ingenious, witty, original, active, educational/educative, talented, wise due to knowledge, constructive and effective, etc., and he must be righteous and creative as a whole”

Overall he should live in perfect harmony with Creation. But this has “by no means anything to do” with a “higher power of Creation”, nor a religious Creator God, or “Creation” or the “universe”.
Unfortunately the thoughts and emotions of humans are led -at a very early age- to degenerated beliefs and attitudes through which other people are persecuted, murdered, or even warred against if they are of a different belief. Thus it is hard to find such a (manifesting the universe's creative Force in full -) person….

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 799
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 02:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Enigma of Creation

There is one question that no account of Creation will ever fully solve.
Neither any of the creation myths of god-believing religions that attribute creation to one or more gods that created the universe (or universes):
None of these religions can answer the question: “ – and who created the creator god(s)?”
Nor the religions/philosophies that define the ultimate creative entity as the law of cause and effect:
They, too, cannot answer the question: “- and who or what caused the first cause?”.

In the Spirit teaching, the first cause of all creation, the impulse for the creation of the SEiN (BEING) universe, arose out of a bipolar “auto [self]-excitement” condensing the pre-existing nothingness vacuum.

We could now go on asking who or what would make this “auto-excitement / condensing / heating up” happen that changed the nothingness into the impulse to create the SEIN(BEING) universe (and the hierarchies of universes below it).
It would lead us into a never ending series of questions ("..and what caused ...") that the human mind is unable to solve.

Maybe the enigma arises from the “habitual” method in which humans ask questions:
As long as we ask “and what caused the first cause(r)” we cannot solve this enigma.

It may well be that the human has a natural tendency to ask this question:
His evolutionary path is based on a consciousness that is used to respond to a constantly changing, “thought-created”, environment.
That is to say, the human consciousness needs this constant interaction with its “thought-environment” in order to evolve.
Because it is through this constant interaction that man learns to recognize (and adapt to) the laws of creation - that he can share and live in harmony with "universal swinging wave".
His thinking, based on the separation of cause and effect, it is a tool to "fine-tune" his thinking/consciousness.

Maybe if we view "BEING" with the perfection of the SEIN (BEING) universe, if our self is perceived as a part of this highest universe, if we are in complete oneness with its swinging wave, maybe then our “swinging wave” would have no need to evolve even further but exists to maintain the status quo (BEING):
Maybe then we would perceive “cause and effect” as “being one entity”. Maybe then - when our evolution is complete - we would not ask any longer “and what caused ...” ?

But these are only incontestable speculations of a human mind.
That wants to, but cannot fully, explain the greatest enigma of all…

Salome,

Bill

*)
Zeno's Theory and Heraclitus' Practice...

The way man questions reality creates his view of reality.
A good example for this is the method of proof called "proof by contradiction" ("reductio ad absurdum") which was used in ancient Greece by the philosopher Zeno ^).
He argued that Heraclitus of Ephesus's "Panta Rei" (Everything flows = in constant motion) was wrong citing the sample of a race in which Achilles had to catch up with a tortoise that was in front of him:
"In a race, the quickest runner can never overtake the slower runner (who is in front of him when the race starts) since the pursuer must first reach the point whence the pursued started, (but while he does so the pursued moved also ahead) which implies that the slower would always be ahead.."

Heraclitus realizing that a dispute would be "endless" did not respond, but, as a reply to Zeno's suggestion that "motion is an illusion", continued to move forward.

It has to be said that a static view of reality, a static science, ruled our world for a long period of time.
Only recently the 4th dimension (Time) was included as a constant part of scientific laws describing reality:
Our scientists became aware that theory (Zeno "Motion is an illusion") may respond to a thesis but practice (Heraclitus' "Panta Rei") is theory verified by fact.
IOW - TO VERIFY A THEORY MAN NEEDS TO APPLY THE RIGHT METHOD - WHICH INCLUDES TO ASK THE BEFITTING QUESTION.

^) Later on it was used as one of the foundations of the dialectic method of thinking used by Greek philosophers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page