Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 21, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through April 21, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 476
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel, i think you are going overboard because I don't see two personal attacks on you.

Scott

Post Number: 2765
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Patm

Carolyn

Post Number: 63
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J-E I am not attacking you when I tell Tyler he shouldn't share very personal experiences in the forum. He might regret it later, and he is still relatively young and inclined to tell too much about himself. People might discourage him if he tells them too much about his interior life. My experience is that the less I tell people about my interior world, the better! And I am older and approaching late middle-age.

I do regret sharing personal experiences with people when I was younger, as they often used my own stories about my internal spirit life to abuse me with public ridicule and opportunities that arose to put me down.
A time for every purpose under heaven

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 382
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

You didn’t answer my question. My original question was:

Who among you has perceived the sohar within himself (or herself)? And what lead to this experience.

You gave no answer to this. Instead you turned my question back onto me.

Tyler has been the only one to give a direct answer to my question.

I have made no claims regarding the sohar. The comments I posted were by Blly/CF. All I said was that I believe I had perceived it, but that I wasn’t sure that was the case. How is that not in line with it?

In the book Life in the Spiritual and Physical it states: When the Sohar has begun to shine within man, he will discern the invisible, the power of the spirit and its unlimited strength as the true force.

In a question and answer to Billy, Billy/CF says: In order to "see" the Sohar one has to be/enter in a deep meditative state.

In another question and answer, Billy/CF says: The sohar belongs entirely in the spiritual world and the human being.

What is there to confuse from this? There is no confusion, only doubt on my part.

Eddie, I started my query with just a question addressed to all. My request was for others to share their experience of the sohar so that I could better understand it.

Thanks Patm. I look forward to your post.

Msmichelle, but are we at the level in our evolution to experience the sohar?

Tyler, do you think I’m boastful? You mentioned in an earlier post in some other thread about being superior. Is that how you think I see myself? As superior? Why? Because I write about my experiences?

My experiences are my experiences, and yours are yours. I am no less a man and no more a man than you are. How are we to understand if we don’t share our experiences?

In life I have very low self-esteem. I don’t think anything of myself to entertain the idea of being superior to anyone. But when I write I have a voice. It is my voice, and it has helped me to understand a lot about myself. That’s all I’m trying to do.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 383
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carolyn

It's funny how people do that, put you down after being open with them about your life. I used to think being open was a strength. But often I found that I'd give more of myself than those I tried to get close to, and that usually took a lot out of me. I realised I had to control what I disclosed, not necessarily be so open. I can't help but be myself, but I try to approach with caution now, which is why I have refused to disclose my experience to Eddie. No one has disclosed anything about themselves so far in this discussion, which is a shame because we've learned nothing. It's been a waste of time. I shouldn't have asked the question.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1793
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gee Carolyn trying telling that to Billy.
Although according to the forum rules its not recommended to disclose too much personal information or at least do so in moderation in my opinion its not that big of a deal truly.
In my opinion far into the future every nook and cranny of this forum will have no stone unturned and all the content will be analysed down to the dot just as every word that Billy ever wrote will likewise be so.
It makes for great historical material and even a written time capsule for the future generations to make case studies of.
It is a snapshot and accurate reflection of the era and the current time in which it was created and however long this forum will last for.
It is the era in which the last prophet was alive so can you imagine the implications say for the next hundreds of years after Billy's passing how much more significant all the materials relevent to him will become bar none.
I guess we humans are just so stupid and illogical as you can gather from how we tend to treat dead celebrities who gain more notoriety after they die than when they were alive such as James Dean, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Whitney Houston, Prince, David Bowey, Jesus God Damn Christ and so forth.
So don't worry be happy.

Patm

Post Number: 542
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What I have found regarding the Sohar (sorry for the length.)

Questions to Billy - Answered (Nov 29, 2009 Archive)
QUESTION:
i would like to know what are the requisites for a human being to be capable of "seeing" the Sohar
Answer:
A high-enough consciousness-related evolution.
Btw: You cannot „see“ the Sohar, just perceive (wahrnehmen).

-------------------------
Questions to Billy - Answered (July 30, 2007 Archive)
Question:
My question concerns the Sohar... the shining light of Creation. Is the Earths' Sohar reflected to become what we call the aurora borealis in the north?
Answer:
Earth doesn’t have a sohar and the aurora borealis has other causes. The sohar belongs entirely into the spiritual world and the human beings. It cannot be seen with the physical eyes.

---------------------
Questions to Billy - Answered (December 7, 2005 Archive)
Questions:
Now, the sohar is the manifesting light of the spirit. Regarding the appearance and activity of the sohar, can it be stated that it normally appears as a concentrated circular light with a very high rate of pulse?And in a "relaxed" state of consciousness, the rate of pulse slows down to such a degree, that it will now expand outward as a field of violet light and then collapse. Then it will expand outward into a field of yellow light and then collapse, just pulsing on and on in this manner?
Answer :
The sohar is not circular, and it is not yellow. Sohar is million-fold brighter than the sun, but it does not dazzle (you don’t see it with your eyes).
The sohar is formless and can be compared to walking into mist.

-----------------------
Questions to Billy - Answered (October 6, 2005 Archive)
Question:
Although I haven't read the contact notes about the sohar, I have experienced what I perceived to be a reality-based form of insight as I was showering some time ago. I felt at this time as if I was a streak of light, my vision was abnormally clear while feeling my past lives and my progress. Is this legitimate? I felt warm and I could figuratively see and feel a straight white wormlike cord/tunnel with little gaps as if this was my time in the beyond, it went so far back I could not see it anymore but it did extend to where I am currently in this lifetime. It only lasted 9 or 10 seconds.
Answer
It’s a state/occurrence science of today doesn’t have an explanation for. Such a state is triggered by a lack of oxygen in the brain, which has an influence on the eyes. As long as this state is not lasting too long, it is harmless.
This situation can happen while lying down, walking, or even showering, as in your case. As a rule, such experiences last for a short time only.
This experience is not equal to a real-vision.
A very similar experience (with the same cause) is the so-called tunnel effect people can experience when the have near-death experiences.

---------------------
Questions to Billy - Answered (February 1, 2005 Archive)
Question:
In the Spiritual meditation practices, when one feels the energy of the "SOHAR" or the experience of attaining SOHAR energy. Does the SOHAR development change the state of the SPIRIT-FORM & the way you learn in our physical existence??
Answer
There exists no spiritual meditation, only consciousness-related meditation. The answer to your question ist NO.
Sohar means "Creation's light" or "Light of BEING".
Learning occurs through one's consciousness.

---------------------
Excerpt from the article 'A Weighty Word (Ein gewichtiges Wort)' by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier
the third article of three translated by me (which may contain errors) that can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/FIGU/Spiritual-Teaching/The-Spiritual-Teaching/Life-in-the-Spiritual-and-Physical

{i{"When however the Sohar ultimately shines in the human beings, then he/she recognizes the invisible, the might of the spirit and its absolute power as the true activity, while the knitted visibility disappears already again as hazy silhouettes, however remains as constant and animating (life giving) reminder, in order to continue to effect, in order to be evolution-based beneficial."
"Leuchtet aber endlich das Sohar im Menschen, dann erkennt er das Unsichtbare, das Mächtige des Geistes und seiner unumschränkten Kraft als das wahrlich Wirkende, während das gewirkte Sichtbare bereits wieder als Schemen verschwindet, jedoch als dauernde und belebende Erinnerung bleibt, um weiterzuwirken, um evolutionsmässig dienbar zu sein."}
----------------------
One of the Absolutum-forms, e.g., the Absolute Absolutum, Ur-Absolutum, Central-Absolutum, Creation-Absolutum, Super-Absolutum, SOHAR-Absolutum and BEING-Absolutum
---------------------
from Talmud Jmmanuel Chapter 4 sentence 16:
16. In this first celestial portal (view screen / monitor) no secret was concealed, because the Sohar (the beaming light = all pervading search beams = X-rays, etc.) entered into the smallest spaces in the cottages and revealed the last intimate detail and secret therein.
16. In diesem ersten Himmelstore (Sichtschirm/Monitor) also ward kein Geheimnis verberget, denn der Sohar (das strahlende Licht = alles durchdringende Suchstrahlen = Röntgenstrahlen usw.) dringete in den kleinsten Raum der Hütten und offenbarete das letzte darinnen Vertrauete und Geheime.

------------------
Excerpt from OM - CANON 8: Page OM14 (July 2011 Edition) my translation (which may contain errors)
4. “In the beginning was the egg-form of the Creation-spiral, brought forth by the idea of Ur-Creation.
4. «Am Anfang war die Eiform der Schöpfungsspirale, hervorgebracht durch die Idee der Urschöpfung.

5. The Creation-spiral was spiritual Ur-form, minutely small and only of the size of a flea.
5. Die Schöpfungsspirale war geistige Urform, winzig klein und nur von der Grösse eines Flohs.

6. In the spiral however rotated and pulsated the Spirit-energy-form of the becoming Creation, immense and expansion-determined.
6. In der Spirale aber rotierete und pulsierete die Geistenergieform der werdenden Schöpfung, gewaltig und ausdehnungsgewillet.

7. The energy-form grew and became to the concentrated power and exploded in the most glaring flash of light.
7. Die Energieform wuchs und wurde zur geballeten Kraft, und explodierete in grellstem Blitzefeuer.

8. A Sohar among the countless universes of the ABSOLUTUM-space.
8. Ein Sohar zwischen den zahllosen Universen des Absolutumraumes.
Explanation:
Absolutum space is identical to the level of the Absolute Absolutum.
Erklärung:
Der Absolutumraum ist identisch mit der Ebene des Absoluten Absolutums.

9. With enormous power of expansion the Creation spiral dispersed, itself expanding manifold the speed of the light, continuously growing and creating creational-universal space.
9. Mit gewaltiger Ausdehnungskraft trieb die Schöpfungsspirale auseinander, sich ausweitend mit vielfacher Geschwindigkeit des Lichtes, stetig wachsend und schöpferisch-universellen Raum schaffend.
Explanation:
The Creation-spiral is the form of the entire universe with all its seven belts, that is arranged helical and wherein found also is the visible material universe itself.
Erklärung:
Die Schöpfungsspirale ist die Form des gesamten Universums mit allen seinen sieben Gürteln, die spiralförmig angeordnet sind und worin sich auch das sichtbare materielle Universum befindet.

10. The Creation was born, conceived by the idea of Ur-Creation, and created by the one's own power.
10. Die Schöpfung ward geboren, erdacht durch die Idee der Urschöpfung, und kreieret durch die eigene Kraft.

---------------------
The Sohar Center at the SSSC is mentioned in Contacts 107,108,109, 112, 113, 114, 115, 117 & 121, 125, etc.
---------------------

Hope this helps

Salome,
PatM

Cpl

Post Number: 966
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_e,
If you do a search on "Thunderous Silence" you can find something of my experience. Following the link there will also give my account of the experience.
Whilst Ramirez saw light, I did not. So my Thunderous Silence was not a Sohar experience if, as I suspect, it solely concerns the light aspect of Creation.
I have had other experiences where I have "seen" light in the minds eye that grew from a pinpoint into a bright light. At such times I am in a meditative state of mind, though not sitting cross-legged. When the light brightens it catches my attention and I automatically try to look at it, at which time it immediately disappears, because I can never look at it directly with the eyes. Whether this is the Sohar Billy talks of or not I cannot say. I think this comes from the pineal gland, which is where visions of future events come from.
Like a number of others on this forum, I have seen quite a few such visions of the future. One, some years ago was of North Korea exploding a nuclear device over or near Hawaii that led to military action. It made no sense at the time, but does now, of course. I only hope the US and North Korea can work things out peacefully through dialogue and constructive diplomacy so that this does not occur. I did not see any dead people or destroyed cities but did see the explosion and numerous visual clues showing it was definitely Hawaii. The US is currently updating its THAAD missiles in Hawaii in order to protect the mainland.
An experience BTW is just an experience and does not necessarily reveal much about oneself personally.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Tyler

Post Number: 163
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't call it that, Joseph. It's getting me to think here.

I was not going to relate my very personal trips, because those feel close to my heart.

However, there was a time on my work break where I was listening to Mozart, and experienced something interesting. It was a particular song, called 'Clarinet Concerto in A Minor', and just for the sake of interest, I got a version from Youtube that was "tuned down" to some allegledly universal-harmonious frequency called 432hz.

Perhaps there was a connection between my experience and the sohar, because of how it caused the activity of the bees to appear like to my wahrnehmen. If it could be said that the bees were moving to the rhythm of a "consciousness sunlight", then it would have to be said by me, that I perceived it most when I heard that song, and had worked all morning to build up the strength of my consciousness powers. It was also a sunny day, and in nature my present state fulfilled almost all 7 of the psyche-forming mights, if not them all.

Perhaps that has something to do with perceiving the sohar?

Mozart was a very interesting fellow - supposedly quite strange and lived on the swingset of life, who allegedly reveled in as many low powers as he also swung up to kiss the sun and create all of his music. He also belongs to the Nokodemion spirit-form line.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 384
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Patm. The questions to Billy section, the answers given, I had posted previously during this discussion, in part.

What I'm really interested in is the human experience of the sohar. I take it that no one here who has been following this discussion has experience of it? Or perhaps no one cares to discuss it.

OK, I have another question. If you have experience of the sohar and you haven't discussed it, how do you know what you have experienced?

Newinitiation, I am in complete agreement with you: disclosing personal information is not as big a deal as people make out. But if we're not all playing the same game and adhering to the same rules it becomes a different matter.

Tyler

Post Number: 164
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For some it is, Joseph, because not everyone is in the same life-phase as you are.

At your age, you must have more deference, and deeply respect the fact that there are learners of all ages.

In my phase of life, 'the age of education and formation', there is just not the same kind of feeling of certainty and solidness that more grown humans have repeatedly related to me takes place around the age of 40 or so, when in 'the age of experience and evaluation'. At my age, and in this phase of uncertainty and continuing formation, my consciousness is more like a budding tree, and so I personally have learned to be careful and express my experiences in a more dispassionate form, without relating too much of my own personal details, otherwise the risk is far greater that my own unresolved evil and ungood thoughts and impulses still not weeded out fully from my subconscious will turn back against me, and cause progress or even some capabilities to disappear.

A wise dervish and sage said once, "When you experience something magical and wonderful in the truth, then you are not allowed to disclose details to anyone until you are 41 years of age, otherwise the power will cease to exist."

So don't take it so personally, but if you will please, just try to work with the group in the sense of discussing things from a dispassionate, distance-ful manner, where the essence of the knowledge is sought instead of probing into others' personal experiences. Otherwise you can unknowingly commit great harm to another, without being aware that you do so.

In my experience, to probe others for their personal life matters is one step away from a perversion, but everyone can benefit from dispassionate, neutral discussions that attempt to name the facts of reality as they are but without opening up the Pandora's Box of peering into everyone's personal lives.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 846
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

As I explained, you clearly failed to really read my comments.

All good.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Carolyn

Post Number: 65
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_E: the problem is exactly this, that you and others are just "playing the game" in this forum. Tell us who you really are, and what your real agenda is with the rest of us. I use my real name to post here, and I don't really respect people who need to hide behind an alias!
A time for every purpose under heaven

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 703
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Pat, for your very thorough research, indeed.

Salome,

Bill

Scott

Post Number: 2766
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carolyn,

In the forum posts section Joseph has stated very clearly the name he uses in the forum is his real name. Joseph has been posting for 13 years and has never represented himself otherwise that I am aware of. I have had numerous discussion with Joseph in the past and have never felt or sensed he is playing any type of games?

Cpl

Post Number: 967
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a friendly reminder that cpl are my initials.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 386
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,

When I started this discussion, you were the first to jump on board (all combative and full of egotism – your words), even disclosing something of your own personal experience, on which you further elaborated in a later post. I’m quite sure I didn’t twist your arm to extract that information from you. In any case, thank you very much for sharing. You are one of the few who actually has. Now, however, you are taking up issue with it and accusing me of probing into your personal life, and likening it to something close to perversion.

I tried to hold back, but I couldn’t.

My question wasn’t directed at you specifically. You didn’t have to reply if you felt it infringed on your personal space. But you did reply and I honoured it with a response; you then came back and I reciprocated, and so on and so forth. That’s quite normal when people interact with each other. But there seems to be a recurring theme in our exchanges where you eventually criticise me for being... well... a little too much. If I’m not being superior or boastful, I’m being invasive and quite possibly perverse.

That’s really not fair. You’re not a child that you need to be reminded that you’re under no obligation to share your experiences or that you should even feel wary of someone like myself who appears to be a little too much for you. I have no power over your mind that permits me to influence the degree of your participation. You do that according to your own free will. All I am to you is just a bunch of words. You don’t even have to read my posts.

You use the phase of your life, ‘the age of education and formation’, as though it were a defence intended to protect you from outside forces. You know as well as I that’s not how it works. People will come at you from all directions with intentions a lot more malicious than an invitation to an open discussion. When I was your age I was at my least vulnerable. Maybe that was because I had shut myself off internally so that no one could touch me. But I didn’t shy away from talking about things, anything. I was very open in those days, and as I’ve already said, I saw that as a strength. Now, at 48, I am at my most vulnerable. So when you talk about people my age being more self-assured than people your age, I just don’t buy that. There is a far greater chance of regression for me now than there has ever been.

Maybe I am an anomaly (I’m quite willing to believe that). My progression through life hasn’t been like other people. I was never like other men. I was strange and unusual, and my experiences were completely different. The only way I could relate to people, and to myself, was intellectually. I have always felt the need to connect with others, and I have always chosen to do that through communication.

It’s fair enough that you are only willing to go so far, but being personal is my way of connecting.

Scott, thanks for coming to my defence. That is very much appreciated.

Cpl, hilarious comment.

Tyler

Post Number: 166
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No no, I am not saying it is a perversion in the sense you are probably accustomed to, Joseph. It means an instance of Abartigkeit, which means something strays away from the intended purpose and goes off in a different direction than how it was intended to go.

I just think that a discussion on *what* the sohar may mean for humans, and how we as human beings can rise up to live in the light of BEING, is what the forum was intended for.

That is a very broad, open invitation for all to share their thoughts, and togetjer, we can move the mountain, because each one carries a minute part-piece, a vital drop of experience, which altogether contains great power - a far greater power than what each individual has on their own.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 415
Posted on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marber

In Misc. Discussions on FIGU you said:

I was told when growing-up that there was a creator-god and I had to go to church almost every week, sometimes twice a week.

Perhaps then that is the reason, or part of it, why you feel you are being watched while reading the Goblet of Truth. I think it is likely to be a lot deeper than this. But I would suggest to resolve this issue in your mind. Decide and be clear. Does the idea of god still resonate with you? If it doesn't, then work towards letting go altogether. That will take time, but that's okay. Don't cause yourself any mental distress over it. Let it be a natural process, however long it takes. If it does still resonate, then I would definitely say that this is causing you some psychological upset. Again, the only way to resolve it is to decide and be clear.

Religions can fill your head with a lot of nonsense and make you extremely superstitious. My guess is, you are superstitious and that it is this that is essentially making you feel the way you do. You need to look at it realistically. All you are doing is reading a book. If anything should befall you during the time you are engaged in its pages, it is not because you have taken it upon yourself to read this particular book.

Kenneth

Post Number: 818
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marber,

I would have to agree with Joseph on this issue. In reading the Goblet of the Truth a couple of times, it helped with many engrained conscious and unconscious latent memories regarding religious dogma and helped to understand the truthfulness of the spiritual life in everything that we do. Reversing a concealed and maybe suppressed underlying religious indoctrination, can be a challenge on many levels. Michael Horn talked about a person that was deeply frightened of a vengeful god, etc. It may take some time, keep reading and learning the Spiritual Truth, you will get there.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 782
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

VIEWING HUMAN LIFE AS A PART OF THE UNIVERSAL GROWTH MINDSET

The microcosm is a miniature of the macrocosm.
“As is the atom, so is the universe.
As is the human body, so is the cosmic body.
As is the human mind, so is the cosmic mind.” (Veda)

It is the mindset with which man lives that matters most.
If he lives with the sole aim to become rich and famous his life will not be in tune with the laws of creation.
This is to say – true creation is not based on keeping everything for yourself, on superiority or pride but on the loving willingness to completely share.

That is why a true scientist should have a mindset that respects the equality of all beings:
As all creation is a synthesis of two opposites – his mind should seek the balance that underlies universal creation.
With this awareness he will soon discover that the macrocosm is but a larger version of the microcosm.
That all beings are interconnected and one:
That they express the very meaning that the word “universe” (lit. “turned into one”) wants to express.

There are many signposts reminding mankind to live with this consciousness of universal oneness. E.g.:
About 70 % of our human body is made up of water - about 70 % of Earth is covered by water.
Earth’s continents are surrounded by salt water – so is each cell in our human body.
All living beings “breathe” - the very same membrane like “breathing” (“expanding and
contracting”) that the body movement of our expanding and contracting universe expresses.

Thus, the smaller entity may have a different time frame than the larger entity but it has the same modus vivendi.

But man’s oneness with the universe is not only expressed in the material sphere.
There is as well a oneness between the spirit and the material world that this spirit creates.
Because matter is the embodiment of an idea.
Einstein would define that all matter is a form of (“frozen”) energy.
Because it is an immense spiritual force that precedes any idea.
And the origin of the force of any human thought in this universe is, indeed, the force that we call creation.

We may thus define a human body as a dynamic bundle of mental energy and intelligence that is constantly renewing itself. So does the universe. It, too, is a bundle of constantly renewing energy expressing its creative intelligence.

We may first think that the human consciousness has no influence, is separate from and not related to the omnipotent universal consciousness (UC)..
As we may first “think” that it is only the omnipotent human brain that thinks, that only its thoughts create a protein like molecule – a neuropeptide (NP) – which determines our mental and physical responses.

But a closer inspection shows that there are not only “receptors for NPs” in our brain cells.
The same “receptors” (for NPs) are as well in each cell of our immune system and, indeed, in all other cells of our human body.

So, what science is discovering, is, that every cell in our body has a “mind of its own”, has its own desires and each tiny cell communicates its “own cell thoughts” to all the other body cells…
It is a mirror picture of the relation between the universal consciousness (UC) and the consciousness of human beings.
The UC is not based on superiority. It evolves by creating conscious beings that live to evolve the same universal creativity that it itself has.

It is for this reason that man lives and studies the laws of nature.
That he adopts a “growth mind set”, is willing not to repeat the mistakes that lead to suffering.

“As the human mind, so is the cosmic mind.”
The human growth mindset is a part of the universal growth mindset.
As the UC wants to grow in wisdom, it creates offspring, living beings that have to evolve in the very same manner as it did.
And as the individual consciousness grows, so does the UC: A change in quantity will bring about a change in quality.

Impulse-driven plants and instinct-driven animals must as well evolve. They, too, live to change their impulse/instinct driven habits until they lead to a change of their genes. But their growth is always in tune with the universal rhythm.
The human beings in this universe, however, they have to first to learn “to tune in this universal rhythm” which comes from learning and respecting the laws that underlie all creation, that they live to “(learn and) fulfil the laws”.

The more they do, the more the universal consciousness opens up to them because the creative forces of the universe are not based on superiority as many religions may claim.

Man is able to share all its power and secrets if he follows the Laws of Creation.
Then his life becomes a part of universal life and his heart will feel the loving universal oneness that the word “uni-verse” (turned into one) expresses... just as Kafka said:

"You do not need to do anything. Just remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, just wait. Do not even wait, just be quiet and solitary, and the universe will expose itself to you. It has no choice. It will roll in ecstasy at your feet."

Salome,

Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 813
Posted on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 05:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>>> STAYING NEUTRAL IN A WORLD OF OPPOSITES <<<

“The Creation is absolutely neutral, and within the Creation all the high values are present, like love, peace, etc. The application of such values in connection with the Creation is used to make the people somewhat familiar with the Wesen of the Creation, because the majority of people do still need kind of a personalized approach in the process of beginning to understand…” (From Billy answering “Reader Questions”)

As long as we are slaves to the illusion of a material world of opposites we are imprisoned by our thought.
That is, we become polarized to one side of the spectrum limiting ourselves to see life in its bigger dimension.
That goes for all the events that we witness or read in our news:
They should be viewed as opportunities to expand our consciousness.

As for the parties involved in these events – from a Creation’s point of view – they are created for their consciousness evolution, to work out a necessary evolutionary step that should assist them to better attune themselves to the laws and balance that underlies all Creation.

Thus, whatever we perceive, has a spiritual dimension.
It should not disunite us from the spirit underlying all Creation.
We may ask “from a view of creational laws - what is the creational purpose (of the event in the material world) ?”.
We may send a short heartfelt thought to both parties: To make the necessary adjustments that the event turns into an opportunity for their evolutionary growth.
But we should not become emotionally involved.

-------------------

Semjase (CR 10): (My translation may contain errors)
95. This [= the spiritual intelligence] in contrast to human intelligence, because the human material consciousness in general occupies itself only with individual things of the material world.
96. But this has the consequence that man is restricted and hindered in every direction, in fact even impaired, weighed down, plagued and tortured by all possible forms of misfortune, weaknesses and all sorts of enslavements.
97. Therefore, a human's individual self-analysis is one of the most important methods to find the truth and to walk the path of the consciousness and spiritual evolution.
98. It is therefore necessary that man continuously reviews his thoughts and sees what kind they really are.
99. He must ensure that creative-philosophical principles and realities, creative-natural laws ultimately always lead, control and govern him. …
190. But if the human has identified himself with everything in the universe, then no hatred and no greed can any longer dwell in him because he makes no selfish distinctions any more.…
194. All fear has disappeared from him as he identifies himself with the truth.
195. This truth of the Creation and the spirit, with which it is one, even guides the hand of the enemy who wants to rise against him, so that it falls back on them themselves.

Salome, Bill

---------------------------------------------------
German Original www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_010
95. Dies [= geistige Intelligenz] im Gegensatz zur menschlichen Intelligenz, da sich das menschliche Bewusstsein im allgemeinen nur mit Einzeldingen der materiellen Welt befasst.
96. Das aber hat zur Folge, dass der Mensch in jeder Richtung eingeengt und behindert wird, ja gar von allen möglichen Formen von Unglück, Schwächen und Versklavungen aller Art eingefangen wird.
97. Daher ist Selbstanalyse des Menschen im einzelnen eine der wesentlichsten Methoden, um die Wahrheit zu finden und den Weg der geistigen Evolution zu gehen.
98. Daher ist es erforderlich, dass der Mensch ununterbrochen seine Gedanken überprüft und sieht welcher Art sie wirklich sind.
99. Er hat darauf zu achten, dass ihn leztiglich immer schöpferisch-philosophische Grundsätze Wirklichkeiten, schöpferisch-natürliche Gesetze führe, leiten und bestimmen.
190. Hat der Mensch sich aber mit allem in Universum identifiziert, kann kein Hass und keine Gier mehr in ihm wohnen, denn er macht keine selbstsüchtigen Unterschiede mehr.
194. Alle Furcht is von ihm gewichen, indem er sich mit der Wahrheit identifiziert.
195. Der Geistige is geschützt und beschützt, und die ganze Natur ist ihm freundlich gesinnt, ja selbst seine Feinde müssen ihm schlussendlich dienen.

Hugo

Post Number: 521
Posted on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

Good post!

But I feel that even if the whole world knew of and studied Meier's spirit teachings practically all of us cannot be neutral for a very long time to come. I find it quite hard myself.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page