Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 18, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through June 18, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2746
Posted on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New Video from the FIGU Canadian Landesgruppe concerning Fluidal Powers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bshmk1lXjSg&feature=youtu.be

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 682
Posted on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Scott.

Salome,
Bill

Carolyn

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, that's a really good introduction to fluidal energies and what happens with us when we die. Thanks to Canadian Michael Uttebroek for putting this synopsis together for instructional purposes. It's very easy to understand.
A time for every purpose under heaven

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 338
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott for posting the link to Fluidal Energies video.

I remember Billy saying that one absorbs information better by reading than by listening. Certainly in my case this is true. It goes in one ear and comes out of the other, so I decided to copy it to a word document and would like to share it here in case anyone is interested and have similar issues as myself.

Just one thing to note. As is quite common in colloquial conversation, the narrator frequently uses the singular "they". Although I am guilty of this when speaking, I can't allow myself to consciously use it when writing simply because it is incorrect English. Instead I have used the gender-specific "he" when referring to the "human being".

I am fairly confident there are no errors, except perhaps one. If anyone can correct this, I would be very grateful. The sentence begins: "The more liable a person is in his thoughts and feelings". The word liable is wrong. I'm sure of it.

FLUIDAL ENERGIES

What is mental fluidal power?

Mental fluidal powers are the personal, mental emanations or swinging waves and energy as well as powers of the mental block of the human being. These are the thoughts, feelings, the psyche and the consciousness; therefore, that which is emanated from the mental swinging waves of the human being. It’s what settles into material as well as places and in the skeleton.

It is these swinging waves in which the character of the human being, the personality, the mentality—therefore, the psyche, feelings and thoughts, as well as the movements of the consciousness—which are deposited.

The mental fluidal power has swinging waves emanate out from the body and out from the consciousness, the mental block, and also out from the personality and the character, and deposit themselves into clothing, jewellery, walls, houses, furniture, books, beams, simply everything which surrounds the human being. The longer these things surround the person the more intensively they get charged by the mental fluidal energy. It is like a battery.

Perceiving Mental Fluidal Energies

The human being can only perceive fluidal power in a fine feeling manner. When a person enters a house, he can feel attracted or instinctively repelled and uneasy. If a person has a piece of clothing that he always likes to wear, then this is saturated with a positive, mental, fluidal energy, or fluidal power, and they feel secure, well and good wearing this clothing. Watches and jewellery of a loved one, which this person wore, are especially valuable, venerable mementos and symbolic givers of power.

On the other hand, if jewellery, clothing, pictures, furniture, etc., have negative swinging waves deposited into them from someone who has died, or are worn by another person who is alive, or a residence has pictures and furniture, etc., then one can be harmed by these swinging waves, whereby nightmares can occur or one can have an impaired moral state.

Instinct Fluidal Energies

If the human being is sensitive to the fluidal energy or fluidal power it is possible to perceive it when holding or gnawing on a bone of an animal. All animals as well as all creatures have available fluidal power, as well as plants. These are not created by the personality but by the nature of instinct. From this arises instinct fluidal power.

What is the purpose of mental swinging waves for the human being?

This Earth has a back connection into the past of the current life and into earlier lives, as well as a protection around oneself for the prevention of strange powers. The more balanced a person is in a mental, thought-feeling based manner, in a psychical-consciousness based state, the stronger are his fluidal powers and protection. The more liable a person is in his thoughts and feelings, the more he is subject to outside influences of strange swinging waves or other mental fluidal powers which have a suggestive effect on him. His fluidal immune system is weak and is subject to all sorts of negative power attacks. The mental swinging waves or fluidal power surround the human being like his own world, which only belongs to him, providing him a security in his own skin, in his clothing, and in his own four walls.

Back connections via Fluidal Energies

Through the mental fluidal energy or fluidal powers, the new personality is able to unconsciously, consciously, or subconsciously have back connections to earlier lives or simply to create memory connections into the past of the present life. Such actual fluidal back connecting comes consciously, unconsciously, or subconsciously when the human being, for example, reminisces in memories or rolls over some mental problems which he had in the past of his present life, or is not able to let go of, and which, through impulses out of the storage banks and via the subconsciousness, fluidal powers are caused and indeed based on actual experiences or memories. The same process is involved when a person draws mental problems to himself which already existed in an earlier life and did not get resolved.

The impulses from out of the storage bank become accepted by the subconsciousness if these are not stemming from out of the subconsciousness itself; and these then take up a connection with the deposited fluidal energy or fluidal power in the object or the skeleton, which can then manifest in any wise.

This signifies for the human being a processing-based and, therefore, evolutive help through which the human being can slowly come to grasp a still unprocessed problem. From out of this type of back connecting he can draw unconscious or subconscious information from out of the past or from earlier lives and then make his fluidal power useful, which can reach back from one up to hundreds of lives.

According to how intensively he works on these type of old memories or problems, these then also get released, which as a rule can take many years, or even hundreds or thousands of years, simply according to the intensive efforts of the subconsciousness and the consciousness. As soon as the problem or the memory is resolved the human being ends the involved back connection.

The human being always has multiple back connections to earlier lives or in some cases also in one’s current life—not only to the immediate previous life but also to hundreds of former lives—because these impulses always strikes him even if he is further developed. The impulses can be held practically for all eternity in the storage banks and become active even if the human being has evolved so far that he no longer needs to call upon these impulses. As long as the human being requires these impulses they will invariably strike him over and over. Once he is no longer responsive, when he is consciously able to control them, he is able to overcome all things and can finally be released from the past, whereby only the new has validity. The releasing from the old must be because the evolution requires this.

Visual or Acoustic Manifestations

The more a person is back connected to an earlier life, or to the past of the actual life, because of an unovercome mental problem from which he feels bound unconsciously, the more the possibility arises that through the back connecting to the deposited fluidal powers visual or acoustic manifestations can occur, which for unknowing people are called spiritual apparitions.

Cremation vs. Burial

If the body and the skeleton are destroyed through fire, then the human being shuts himself from the possibility of back connecting to that former life and this can considerably hamper the evolution of the mental block.

Back connecting is necessary; also in the actual life it is of great importance when in the later years of one’s life connections to the fluidal power from childhood can be lived out, unfolded and bring about mental evolution success.

Not all mental data is stored with the same strength in things or places. As a result, in the present time, many are weak due to the human being changing their possessions so often: their furniture, etc., and frequently move from one living place to another so that the fluidal power where they lived is weak.

Thus, it is the body and its skeleton in every case which is the most important factor with regards to the storage of the mental swinging waves, the fluidal energy or fluidal power. This can remain in the skeleton for thousands of years depending on the soil or place where it is buried or otherwise lies.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1333
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Labile:

liable to change; easily altered.
of or characterized by emotions that are easily aroused or freely expressed, and that tend to alter quickly and spontaneously; emotionally unstable.

Alice_7

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With regards to the fluidal energies stored in the bones, what happens where in some graveyards, bones are dug up and removed to make space for new bodies, This seems like an abomination to me but it happens, also another downfall of an overpopulated earth. Does the digging up effect the current life? IF bones are rearranged or scattered or cremated long after death, when reincarnation has already occurred, does it effect the current life? It seems like there is no end to the disaster that is overpopulation. Also what is the exact connection between skeletal bones and current life other than storage of energy .. WHY should it matter or WHY should it have an effect, if fluidal energies are stored or not? Which book does this info come from? Thanks.

Patm

Post Number: 525
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alice_7,
RE: Which book does this info come from?
The book:
Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge (Around the Fluidal Energy i.e. Fluidal Powers and other things)
https://shop.figu.org/b%C3%BCcher/sinnvolles-w%C3%BCrdevolles-wertvolles?language=en

Regarding the rest of your questions I would recommend reading an article from FIGU Bulletin No. 96 (Mar 2017) titled 'A Split Second' (in English) pages 26 - 29 written by Vibka Wallder (FIGU Ladesgruppe Australlia) at:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/bulletin/figu_bulletin_96.pdf

Hope this helps

Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 526
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

correction to my misspelling - should have said:
FIGU Landesgruppe Australia

-PatM

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 343
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Michael. I thought about Googling what I was hearing, but I wasn't convinced it was a word.

Regarding fluidal energies, does that also account for someone who needs to connect with his environment? I've noticed that some people are indifferent about where they live, they don't connect emotionally, while others, like myself, need to feel a connection in order to feel comfortable living there. This isn't just with houses, but with streets and even towns, which can really affect my mood negatively. Has this also to do with fluidal energies, and if so what is the connection, seeing as one would be new to such a place?

I'm also quite sentimental and like to keep things that remind me of the past. Admittedly I am hung up on the past, my past especially, but also the world's past. Is this something that I've created myself because of some fixation I have or are fluidal energies at work here?

Alice_7

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you very much PatM - I found this very helpful as an introduction to answering some of my questions although not all of them and also It gives me more inspiration to learn German so that I can get access to the works that are not translated. Much appreciated.

Hugo

Post Number: 483
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the latest Figu Canada video at 3.30 minute mark it says that (negative) fluidal waves from a house can be removed/overlayed with incense. Anyone know how and why incense can do this?

Fluidal Energies Part 2 HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wMKGQAG2Lw

Linda

Post Number: 55
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HUGO,

in reference to incense clearing negative energies - my experience with sage is that it breaks the negative energy up. I have cleared a house and property for a friend and periodically clear mine. Different incense work differently and I suspect that it may have to do with how it works on the human senses.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 852
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Hugo,

It's not the incense but your consciousness ..ie; your psyche based on how the incense makes you feel/think.

Of course, this does not rule out the ability of plant-based chemicals and their effects to the surrounding/room atmosphere.

As I have come to understand it and which has been my experience; But for the most part it's your consciousness and psyche and the resulting swinging waves you generate by virtue of your feelings and mindset/state-of-mind.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Historeed

Post Number: 159
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

If my memory serves me correctly, Billy stated in the English FIGU Forum Q&A that burning incense can neutralize negative fluidal waves by putting the person(s) into a more neutral-positive state of mind. Basically, it's not the incense itself that does it, it's the calming effect the incense has on the person(s) that does it.
Matthew Reed

Hugo

Post Number: 484
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks All!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1824
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't exactly know what it is whether its the fluidal forces impinging upon one another or whether it was the collective might of thought and consciousness of the times but women back in the 70's had class.
You just have to look at the video footage of performances by captain and tennille do that to me one more time or yesterday once more by the carpenters or you needed me by anne Murray or any number of songs from the 70's and the same dignified, mature, classy, feminine, and just downright no nonsense and straight forward inner beauty radiates from these singers and their voices.
It was the golden era when people really, truly and verily sang from their hearts and so called souls that can never be replicated in today's times where now you get skanks, whores and plastic airheads spreading their legs to anything and anyone and call it entertainment running around spreading mental and psychical disease upon the unsuspecting adolescents.
What the f has the world become where children are made to look up to these mental cases as role models and imitate their sodom and Gomorrah lifestyle.
What compels degeneration of culture other than the degeneration of the individual that reflect culture of society where one influences the other in a mutual way to become it.
Wherever you look nowadays you just get people too preoccupied with themselves, too self absorbed in their own little world and problems to do with money, finance and shallow materialism to be any better.
Hardly anything comes from the heart nowadays but merely acting and superficially going through the motions.
Is it the fast pace of society and information overload that causes this phenomenon or have people seen too many movies to have become so dissociated with their true selves that they don't know how to be their true higher self other than to imitate the movie stars.
What the hell is it?
Obviously not all but the predominant mood of the collective consciousness and what people put out as fluidal forces at present is one of vain, shallow, superficial, narrowminded, selfish, inconsiderate, thoughtless, substanceless, airheaded, self absorbed, self concerned, self regarding, self centered energy that is infectious like a bad virus and sucks all the oxygen out of the room.

Matt lee

Tyler

Post Number: 195
Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And yet one human radiating creational swinging waves into the area can help to put a lot back to right ...

Msmichelle

Post Number: 430
Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr. Lee, I disagree with you on many issues from your post #1824 and here's why:
First of all back in the 70s most of us were very young, very foolish and easily manipulated... I do not trust any perceptions of what the 70s presented to you myself or others.
Our current environment is a crystal clear result of Cause and Effect... in my opinion it has nothing to do with our Mental Fluidalenergies.
Back in the 70s and earlier, we were delusional and in the dark about the actions of the USA and completely ignorant to the state of our involvement all over the world.
There was never a "golden age" as you speak of it, there has never been a so-called "good old days".. while you were being Manipulated either through your black and white television or radio, or your Parents, the USA(all branches of government) and others were causing destruction and Mayhem all over the world.. mistreatment of women was rampant, mistreatment of indigenous people was immoral.... the list goes on and on and on and on. What we are experiencing right now is a direct result of what happened in the past....again Cause and Effect. You now have a Window Seat to what has been going on for hundreds of years thanks to the Internet, otherwise you will still be in the dark about the truth of what's Happening Now, the past and in the future... you have been "Played" just as the rest of us have been about the so-called great times of the past
MsMichelle

Tyler

Post Number: 197
Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, Michelle and Matt, in my opinion you're both right really.

Or 'you both have it right', as they say in German.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1828
Posted on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your views Msmichelle.
The golden era or age of the 70's music and the singers who sang those classics had a certain quality about them that are far superior to the rubbish we get these days
I prefer listening to them than say the garbage you get from lady Gaga who hangs around with pedophiles, satanists and freaks.
There was still that childlike innocence left from people of that era which is unmistakeably attractive and stirs something within myself that words cannot describe.
I agree with you that back in those days people were naive but its the fault of those scums who've exploited the good nature of the people and led them astray that nowdays people rather join them if they can't beat them than be shafted up the you know what.
The bottom line is we have degenerated beyond belief than ever before as a collective and only time will tell if we will get back to our good natured way in time to make 800 years.

Matt

Hugo

Post Number: 535
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another question in regards to the discussion here on the burning of incense to remove/neutralize negative fluidal forces from a house previously owned by others. If one burns incense everyday to neutralize the fluidal forces will the smoke given off from the incense burning be harmful over the long term much like tobacco is?

Mait

Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo,

"If one burns incense everyday to neutralize the fluidal forces..."- from where did you get that info?

Mait

Hugo

Post Number: 536
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mait, in this thread above -

In the latest Figu Canada video at 3.30 minute mark it says that (negative) fluidal waves from a house can be removed/overlayed with incense. Anyone know how and why incense can do this?

Fluidal Energies Part 2 HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wMKGQAG2Lw

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page