Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 09, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through July 09, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tyler

Post Number: 123
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think actually, after reading the Goblet today, that I am not living in the truth and I am afraid of being a bad friend of the truth and helping people connected to the truth to go astray from it like I've been bribed to do a lot, so I'm going to keep to myself and not get into any more FIGU places.

Carolyn

Post Number: 38
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Tyler, how's it going? Don't be so hard on yourself. You know, you should read The Goblet of Truth maybe one chapter a month. Don't try to read the whole book at one time. Or let's say maybe a maximum of 50 lines a month (I don't remember whether it has chapters right now. . . . ) You should read it in short amounts and then ruminate on what you have read for awhile and try to apply it in your life. My gosh, trying to digest the whole book at once would be even too much for a Plejaren! The wisdom of the ages is contained therein, and how many thousands upon thousands of years have gone into the creation of this small book!

Don't be too hard on yourself. Do you think that the other members are completely living their lives in accordance with everything that's written in the Goblet of Truth? I am sure that they are all struggling with implementing it in their lives, just as you are. . . and you are a relative "newbie" to the Meier material. Give yourself some time! Relax and enjoy thinking about the really good possibilities for human development that Meier presents to us in his many books and through the example of his own life on the earth.

Heck Tyler, I didn't see you as somebody who just gives up! You are too much of a philosopher for that! Cheer up, perk up. . . . get out and enjoy the late August sunshine and put the gloomy thoughts away!
A time for every purpose under heaven

Kenneth

Post Number: 798
Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looking back just one hundred years to 1917, one century!

The average life expectancy for men was 47 years.
Fuel for cars was sold in drug stores only.
Only 14 percent of the homes had a bathtub.
Only 8 percent of the homes had a telephone.
The tallest structure in the world was the Eiffel Tower.
The average US wage was around 22 cents per hour.
The average US worker made about $400 per year; a mechanical engineer about $5,000 per year.
More than 95 percent of all births took place at home
Ninety percent of all Doctors had NO COLLEGE EDUCATION!
Most women only washed their hair once a month and used Borax or egg yolks for shampoo.
The population of Las Vegas, Nevada was only 30.
Two out of every 10 adults couldn't read or write and only 6 percent of all Americans had graduated from high school.

We can now communicate to others all over the WORLD in a matter of seconds!

It seems impossible to imagine what it may be like in another 800 years from now?

139.) And the time will be long before all this all comes to pass, a long time into the Third Millennium - long, 800 years long, because, first then, the seeds of the teachings of the spirit, the teachings of Creation and its laws and directives, as well as the teachings of life, will slowly begin to germinate in the mass of humankind, because they slowly open their eyes and ears, and honestly begin to seek the actual truth.

http://theyfly.com/lost/meier.prophecies.1958.htm

Kenneth

Str0323

Post Number: 72
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to everyone.
A recent reoccurring thought of mine is this, "don't deny yourself the power of your own consciousness".
Any comments are appreciated and welcomed.
Salome with love,
Scott Reed.

Str0323

Post Number: 73
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I should of said "might" not "power" regarding consciousness.
Peace, Scott Reed.

Tyler

Post Number: 196
Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would personally say, "First work hard to build up the recognition of that, and then don't deny it once you have found it".

From nothing comes nothing, and until someone works hard to obtain insight into the might and Kraft of their own consciousness, there won't be anything to deny in the first place, because they won't recognise it in the first place.

Once they work hard to obtain insight though, then they actually probably can never deny it again, because the recognition of the omnipotence of their own thinking to form their life and shape their present inner world experience just becomes certainty ...

Msmichelle

Post Number: 431
Posted on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, absolutely, I agree, however, it requires "understanding" our Consciousness. Meaning, until we've "cleared" our Thoughts of the constant, redundant, irrelevancies...We cannot safely handle the might of our Consciousness.
MsMichelle

Msmichelle

Post Number: 441
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wanted to expand on a statement I made to Tien when they asked about some apparent contradictions when reading The Psyche... what I understand after reading The Might of the Thoughts, I,myself, in most cases,will ask a question, yet,I already have an Answer in my head,and in most cases, I will atttempt to "Power" through or Force others, to provide the Answers I already have in my head, in order to seek Validation... and not appear as an Idiot.. I sense this happens with most of us and that is the reason why BEAM and others decided to shut down the question and answer section... in other words, we all have different Thinking Processes and in the majority of the cases, We miss the obvious Answers. Therefore it is extremely important to Dive into the areas of our thinking, Word by word, in order to unravel our tendency to miss Answers, Opportunities Etc. Unfortunately, most of the English language is full of extreme contradictions and confusion. It's important to focus on German side of these books.
Hope this makes sense
MsMichelle

Kenneth

Post Number: 828
Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 04:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy 81st birthday Billy! To the best teacher and prophet a human being could have! Thanks you for your gifts of wisdom and knowledge.

Sincerely
Kenneth
Salome

Cpl

Post Number: 976
Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seconded! A very joyful birthday to you, Billy, and gracious thanks for enabling us to be visited by the Plejaren and to hear the precious knowledge that together you have shared with us. Thank you for your long and exemplary life of love, teaching, wisdom, and example that will remain with us throughout all our days.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 781
Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Auf dass Dein 81. Lebensjahr mit Liebe, Freude und Gesundheit erfüllt sei -

Happy Birthday, Billy

Salome,
Bill

Kenneth

Post Number: 858
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Impulses; a small example:

Its my understanding that when in a lenient mental manner and thinking of about someone in close proximity, and that person reacts to your thought without first seeing your body language, then looks at you and says, What? This is a form of a mental impulse. This also happens on a larger scale with like-minded folks such as within the Teaching and FIGU. Nonetheless, this also happens on a grander galactic universal scale as well.

Another example: The Red Meteor, aka #99942 or Apophis. Its my discernment that the Plejaren have coordinated certain impulses to Earth scientists, engineers and leaders and others to advance our technological capabilities to a level where among other factors, we can defend ourselves against Apophis that has a high probability of strike Earth in ~11 years, the year 2029 or most certainly in ~18 years, the year 2036 sending Earth back into the ice age, killing hundreds of millions.

We now have the technology and capability, but will we listen; we have a choice.

Kenneth

Cpl

Post Number: 983
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

You said, "...the year 2036 sending Earth back into the ice age, killing hundreds of millions." Presumably, this "ice age" is your assessment or opinion. If not could you please provide a source of Billy's material for it?

I ask because most scientists and documentaries on asteroid impacts posit that the initial burning from the impact as far as the ejecta falls causes surface temperatures to reach 400 degrees when the falling red-hot ejecta re-enters the earth's atmosphere and lands on the ground gand the earth burns as an oven." This oven like heated land could cover most of Europe and reach as far as Moscow according to my guestimates. The land, however, rather quickly cools (in maybe a few days) and is followed by the big freeze where temperatures fall to around 50 degrees below zero due to the tiny particle ejecta remaining in the atmosphere that block out the sun. This darkness and freeze are not an ice age, but last some weeks or a couple of months as temperatures gradually return to something like normal.

Webster defines an ice age as "a time of widespread glaciation" or a glacial epoch. While it will feel like an ice age for those on earth during those weeks or months, it should not last long, and certainly not long enough for glaciers to return.

Substantial volatility of climatic patterns may remain from the impact for some time. Indeed, the accompanying effects and after effects will make life a living hell. I agree with you that it will take hundreds of millions of lives, and perhaps even a few billion when all the exceptional resultant geological upheavals including, enormous volcanic eruptions, gigantic earthquakes, and the countless resultant huge or mega tsunami enter the equation.

Moderators: this is getting off topic here so if you think it best moved to another thread, or also included there, please do so. Maybe Kenneth would see it there.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 992
Posted on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

These are my thoughts, if not geometrical proof, on how we can know the current value of pi 3.1416... is not only wrong but somewhat too small.

To convince mathematicians and scientists that their pi calculation is wrong we need to do so using their inaccurate tools, and point out to them how they are wrong. You will see the current pi calculation of 3.1416... is incorrect due to being based on false geometrical assumptions by using polygons.

Proving the inaccuracy of 3.1416... for pi, what is wrong with the polygon theory for calculating it, and how it does not work and produces an inaccurate value that is too low.

First, I present the following to acquaint everyone with the standard currently accepted but inaccurate idea for calculating Pi taken from the online mathscareers org uk.

Using Polygons to approximate Pi ():
The Ancient Greek mathematician Archimedes came up with an ingenious method for calculating an approximation of Pi (). Archimedes began by inscribing a regular hexagon inside a circle and then circumscribing another regular hexagon outside the same circle. He was then able to calculate the exact circumferences and diameters of the hexagons and could therefore obtain a rough approximation of Pi () by dividing the circumference by the diameter.
Archimedes then found a way to double the number of sides of his hexagons. He could then find a more accurate approximation of Pi () by using polygons with more sides, which were closer to the circle. He did this four times until he was using 96 sided polygons.

Why and how it is wrong: I submit the simple diagram below as a simple proof of the inaccuracy of this method for calculating pi.

We must note that the average between the two polygons, one inscribing and the other circumscribing the circle is not the arc ac of the circle but the sum of the two straight lines ab and bc. This length is what is being misconstrued as the circumference arc to arrive at pi. We can see that the error is the area between the straight lines ab and bc and the curves ab and bc. Now, it does not matter how many polygons we make, we will never be closer to the correct value because although the area under the curve becomes increasingly smaller there are equally an increasing number of them perpetuating the error. Once we get to a 12,000 sided polygon the error may be almost visually imperceptible but we have 12,000 of those errors to add into the calculation.

It is evident that the lines ab and bc taken to approximate pi cut out a small section of the circle area, the section between the curve ab and straight line ab, and the same for bc. This means, and we can clearly see it, that the area assumed by the averaged polygons is too small. Pi therefore must be larger than 3.1416...

This simple explanation does not help me calculate the area under the curve or how to therefore exactly quantify the pi error, but the error is certainly more than the commonly accepted digits following 1416. If the correct value for pi is the claimed 3.1446055110... the error in pi is about 1/3,000, which seems about right. We need, however, to correctly calculate this. I am open to any help or advice here.

Unfortunately I cannot get the diagram to reproduce here. It can be seen at the private Facebook page spiritualteachingpeoples (open by invitation only) here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1709342626029921/?multi_permalinks=1878580512439464&notif_id=1529774329951130&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic.
Chris

Jacob

Post Number: 187
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The possession of knowledge, unless accompanied by a manifestation and expression in action, is like the hoarding of precious metalsa vain and foolish thing. Knowledge, like wealth, is intended for use." ~ The Kybalion

I really like this quote, it really showed me that the result of logical thought, needs to be used (in accordance with the natural-creative laws and recommendations.)
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Hugo

Post Number: 541
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

I very much enjoyed reading your spirit posts in the archives and learnt much from them. The hard part for me is trying to put them into practice. Glad to see you posting again!

Jacob

Post Number: 188
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo,

I am glad that my posts helped you, its also the hardest part for me to put them into practice.
Studying the 'theory' behind the spirit teaching is one thing, but put it into practice is a whole other ballgame, its much harder because one is confronted with oneself in many regards.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Kenneth

Post Number: 870
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Regarding your statement, "...logical thought, needs to be used (in accordance with the natural-creative laws and recommendations.)" IMO, pure logic will not work for humans.

These thoughts reminds me of the "intervention" by Semjase, relating to logic, where she intentionally manipulated an exposed slide film before it was developed so that half of the film was completely destroyed.

Excerpt from Contact Report #32 of September 8, 1975 and in And still they fly, Guido Moosbrugger, Chapter 10, pg. 161. After Billy had roughly described the peculiar incident to Semjases girlfriend, Asket, the following conversation developed:

Asket: Is that so, Semjase?

Semjase: Certainly. I did not know at the time that he (Billy) could consciously behave illogically and, in this manner, break all logic. (Asket bursts out laughing.)

Asket: Semjases situation has amused me. The Illogical course of action must have really disturbed her

Semjase: It is incomprehensible to me. I undertook various illogical courses of action

Billy: She partially destroyed the film with some type of radiation before it was developed.

Asket: But why? If for some reason you did not want to permit the photos, why did you even appear at the place of the event at all, or already being there, why did you not simply leave?

Semjase: I really lost control over my actions/ / For certain reasons, I did not want the group of spectators to be included in the photographs, but I still allowed the ship to be visible to you and on the film, which I then tried to destroy and committed another mistake in doing so

Asket: Your way of dealing with this matter was really quite illogical

Semjase: Surely, it must have been so, but I do not understand how I could act so irrationally?

Billy: That is quite simple: A person who only thinks logically can no longer even imagine being illogical. If they are then faced with such a situation, they can no longer reconcile it with their own logic and they fall into a state of confusion. This confusion triggers illogical conclusions that lead to the same deeds and they, in turn, must run their course to the end before the rational logic can break through again.

Asket: That is very precisely explained.

Salome
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 871
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl,

Apologize for the late response. Regarding your Post Number: 983;

"...the year 2036 sending Earth back into the ice age, killing hundreds of millions." "Presumably, this "ice age" is your assessment or opinion. If not could you please provide a source of Billy's material for it?"

Have not read where Billy said that this could cause another "ice age". However, where 99942-Apophis asteroid is predicted to impact in the Eurasian tectonic plate, there are also many nuclear power plants. IMO, an ice age of sorts if Apophis does impact, is not an exaggeration.

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 872
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CPL,

Dont know if youre aware of Apophis Team, aka (A-Team) Harry Lear (Pentagon, Assistant Chief of Staff Intelligence, (Ret.)) The team also includes Mr. Christer Svensson; (Former associate of the Swedish PM's office and former Chair of UFS Young Scientist Stockholm association.) Michael Horn and myself. We have all been working together to get the correct Pi number as you mentioned to NASA, JPL, various scientists and educational institutions etc. You can contact Mr. Svensson or Mr. Lear through Michael Horn for their email addresses if needed. Below are some of Mr. Lears notes to the team regarding Pi. I included Harry Lears website for the correct Pi trajectory regarding the Apophis Asteroid; if that address is not allowed on this forum, you can also get this from Michael Horn.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"But note in my Proof 6 that Pi = 3.14 is correct for both Old Pi = 3.141592654 out to two decimal places and so is True Pi = 3.144605511 out to 2 decimal places. However, Old Pi is not true out to 3 decimal places but True Pi is correct BECAUSE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING AT IS THE SQUARING OF THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF THE CIRCLE TO THE PERIMETER OF THE SQUARE. In this iterative process, True Pi is still true as long as the circumf equals the perimeter.

In fact, when one continually increases the value of true Pi as one "squares" the circumf of the sides of Kepler's Triangle to its next largest side's perimeter, AND the Circumference remains equal to the Perimeter, then one has proven true Pi = 4 / sqrt Phi. If one carries the value of Phi, and sqrt Phi, and Pi out to a million decimal places, AND the "squared" Circumference remains equal to the Perimeter, then one has solved true Pi out to a million decimal places. Ditto for a billion, trillion, and etc. decimal places. This is not a case of circular reasoning for Pi as a stated given. We don't know what Pi is until we successfully "square" the circle to the square. We only knew Pi out to 2 decimal places, then 4 decimal places, then 9 decimal places, then 40 decimal places, etc. And when each larger value for each parameter was plugged into the "squaring equation," -- i.e., Pi x Phi = 4 x sqrt Phi, etc for each side -- then true Pi remained = 4 / sqrt Phi. The logic of what's going on here is that true Pi is being proven by squaring the circle. It's just that simple.

Proof 6 is not the only proof. Proofs 1, 2, and 4 are accomplishing the same thing by squaring the circle to the square, different approach, using Circles of Arbelos, etc. One can even square the Area of a circle to the Area of a rectangle (and thus to a square if one wants). Funny how the numerical value of both the squared circumf to perimeter (linear value) equals the numerical value of the squared Area (square value).

This, of course, is not an accident. Looks like we live in a Phi-based universe as I show the parameters for 5 more universal constants like Pi and they are all related to Phi or the sqrt Phi. (See www.measuringpisquaringphi.com)

Kenneth

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 919
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

In response to Jacob, you wrote; "IMO,
pure logic will not work for humans."

In sighting the situation between Billy, Asket and Semjase in CR#32

It must noted that Billy "consciously" (deliberately/knowingly) acted illogically.

This conversation showed me how seriously the Plejaren consider the mission. How seriously they consider their prime directive and how seriously they adhere to creational laws and the recommendations.

Considering that the law of logic is the other side of the coin of the law of love, it is imperative that the evolution of even one individual of a lessor developed planet not be violated.

It appeared to me that she sort of panicked and acted hastily. The lesson here for us is to "stop and think" before acting .....because even a people highly developed in rationality and logic can act or think illogically when in panic or haste.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 873
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a quote from Mr. Harry Lear:

Ken,

You are absolutely correct about the press releases and other points I hadn't thought about (e.g., melt down of existing nuclear power plants if Apophis hits the Eurasian Plate).

/ /

Ken, you bring up a point that I had not thought about: mainly, if Apophis hits along the corridor from the North Sea to the Black Sea, it could well trigger the melt down of hundreds (?) of nuclear power plants all over Europe and thus add to the already Sulphur Dioxide and other gases that will be wafting around the globe. This would be a nuclear winter.

While not splitting hairs on details; a nuclear winter and global ice age, say about the same thing. Folks are not understanding just how serious this is! The Plejaren and Billy have been warning us for years, even in comic-book form. But have we listened?!

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 874
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

I wholeheartedly agree with you. As we know, Billy is also a teacher for the Plejaren; this is one lesson that Semjase will not forget. It appears that Billy knew exactly what he was doing. It's understood that Askets people are more evolved than the Plejaren. It also appears that Asket immediately identified what was happening.

Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page