Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 21, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through July 21, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Msmichelle

Post Number: 435
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marie, I would tell them I'm not following anything however I am studying the Spiritual Teaching.... if they ask more, I would direct them to the Goblet of Truth
MsMichelle

Marbar

Post Number: 305
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Msmichelle

Billy said when a religious person ask a FIGU member what religion he/she follows, the FIGU member would say we just don't believe in any gods.

I ask that years to go in the questions to Billy Meier answered section.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 414
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar

Have you ever had a religious person approach you and ask you what spiritual teaching you follow? Maybe it's just the way you've worded it in order to express a nagging thought, but from my own experience of speaking with religious people, they wouldn't ask you what spiritual teaching you follow, they would ask you about your religious affiliation, in which case, your reply should simply be, you have none, or as Billy said in answer to your question, you don't believe in god.

Spiritual teaching seems to imply an awareness of something beyond dogma and doctrine, and who among the religious community is aware of that?

Personally I wouldn't discuss the spiritual teaching with anyone who hasn't heard of it, unless they are inquiring with a genuine open mind. In all my years I have never met a single person with a genuine open mind. People just don't question life, their lives, the purpose of it all. However, it may be that is the path you wish to take, and that's fine. There are a lot of people who will take you up on your invitation to discuss such matters. The real question here is what you hope to achieve from it?

I think I read somewhere in the FIGU material that Billy encourages you to talk with many different kinds of people, or to read many different kinds of books, so that you can compare them to each other and to your own thinking and decide for yourself what is true and what is not. I would heartily agree with this. Whether books or people, one does not exclude the other, or at least it shouldn't. But I will say a relationship with books is far healthier.

Tyler

Post Number: 203
Posted on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't think about that. If someone askes a question that indicates a preconception, a human studying the spiritual teaching should try to always just reply to the exact question that they asked, and not take it as a launching point to explain what is really going on?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 445
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not sure where to post this question...
Based on what I've read via the spiritual books, contact notes, etc., as it relates to our Consciousness levels on this Planet, We are at a Critical point in our development due to our Overpopulation.
What about the development of the plants and animals?
Does anyone know whether the plants and animals suffer in "their consciousness" due to our overpopulation? In other words, If We Stagnate, will the plants and animals also Stagnate? Or will they all just "die" on this planet and take up residence on another planet which suits their development?
Hope that makes sense.
peace and love
MsMichelle

Kenneth

Post Number: 832
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Msmichelle,

It’s my understanding; when Billy explained the evolution of a planet, animals must be established before humans can incarnate on that planet, for many reasons including certain nutrition requirements for humans etc.

Mankind has over populated animals because of the overpopulation of humans. Animals can survive without humans, not so much the other way around.

“… And just like it is in nature, and always will be for all time, /…/ the way of evolution, from which ultimately, in a process lasting billions of years, the first animal life forms developed, which naturally in turn was integrated into an evolutionary process, which went the way of coming into being and passing away.”

“The death of the different animal species led again to changes in chemical form, from which once again new amino acids developed, which in turn merged into different forms. From this developed a new single cell mucous life form, which over time developed into multi cellular life, from which ultimately the hominid genre originated, the first beings from which later the human species resulted as well as, originating by branching out from it, all the ape creatures.”
http://www.meiersaken.info/terrestrial_humans.html

My understanding of this statement; if humans beings destroy themselves on this planet along with many different animal types, the animal instinct spirit forms may return to this planet again as the same animal or evolve into a different animal on this planet or another planet in the general vicinity of light years away?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 812
Posted on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>>> THE PATH OF HUMAN EVOLUTION <<<

Semjase (CR10*)
88. And with this mighty spirit, with these elemental powers of the existence, Creation, the spiritual intelligence, is the human being connected because a part of this spirit intelligence Creation lives in the human being as a spirit and animates him.

93. Only then is he (i.e. human being) enlightened and completely freed, if he consistently and continuously stays in [his] thoughts in the infinite creative spiritual reality.
94. The spiritual intelligence is enlightened by rule-governed spiritual principles and is oriented towards the creative being, the perfection and the power of the creative self.
95. This in contrast to human intelligence, because the human material consciousness in general occupy itself only with single things of the material world.

101. In his consciousness it should be clear to him (i.e. the human being) that his real spiritual being is inseparably one with the creative in order to overcome the material external world with this awareness. …

Conclusion:
Our evolution is a path towards a being that - more and more - perceives the spiritual dimension of creation.
It means that we more and more discard our material consciousness (I.e. the consciousness of a material world) which perceives individual things/beings and replace it more and more with a spiritual intelligence which perceives all existence in oneness.
We are thus growing into an ever expanding “WE” consciousness that unites with the creative order and becomes one with Creation.

Salome,
Bill

*)
For those reading this truly magnificent CR:
Read each sentence very slowly – ponder about each sentence - imagine its meaning.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_010
-------------------------------------------------
German Original:
88. Und mit diesem gewaltigen Geist, mit diesen urigen Kräften der Existenz, der Schöpfung, der geistigen Intelligenz ist der Mensch konnexioniert, weil ein Teilstück dieser Geistintelligenz als Geist im Menschen wohnt und ihn belebt.

93. Der Mensch ist erst dann erleuchtet und völlig befreit, wenn er beständig und fortgesetzt in Gedanken in der unendlichen schöpferisch-geistigen Wirklichkeit verweilt.
94. Die geistige Intelligenz ist durch gesetzmässige, geistige Prinzipien erleuchtet und auf das schöpferische Wesen, die Vollkommenheit und die Kraft des Schöpferischen
95. Dies im Gegensatz zur menschlichen Intelligenz, da sich das menschliche Bewusstsein im allgemeinen nur mit Einzeldingen der materiellen Welt beschäftigt.

101.Es soll ihm geistig klar sein, dass sein eigentliches geistiges SEIN untrennbar ist mit dem Schöpferischen, um so in diesem Bewusstsein die materielle äussere Welt zu überwinden.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 883
Posted on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

TTat_tvam_asi

Great post #812 Bill.

Your conclusion is spot on and Semjase's explanations make more and more sense the more I learn little by little every day.

The more I recognize that inner part within me the more I recognize it in others, in the flora and the fauna.

In interactions with other human beings one can detect their evolution and awareness (or lack) of this inner better part that is striving to come out in full bloom.

Many are just unaware and would benefit greatly if they were to take steps available to them to become cognizant of their better inner selves, to learn about creational laws and recommendations and empower themselves with this incredible knowledge.

If everyone that becomes aware of the Goblet of the Truth were to begin a consistent, intentional study, it would not take 800 years.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 814
Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very true, Eddie.
“Semjase's explanations make more and more sense the more I learn little by little every day... “
It is the same with me.
Each time I read it, I understand its meaning a little better and I value it even more.
It is the P’s best proof!

Salome, Bill

Hugo

Post Number: 539
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There seems to be little discussion here on "striving" which MOT outlines is very important.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 461
Posted on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,
Striving is Action, meaning, We cannot continue to just Talk, Talk, Talk. We need to set some plans (goals, Zeal) and Make it Happen, Move Forward, Progress. Once We've accomplished those goals (which are a mountain high), Then We Can Talk...See you in 200 years

MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 903
Posted on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo,

Striving indeed is important as it is the force, the driving engine. More importantly, by striving for zeal, as Msmichelle has pointed out, we begin to grasp, understand and improve utilization of the Law of Cause & Effect... making great strides in personal evolution. By confirming any of these truths, we become empowered with actual knowledge.

Here is a creational recommendation found in the Goblet Of The Truth.

Chapter 3
66) And truly, let only the truth be your companion and the power of guidance through your present existence.

67) Follow the laws and recommendations of the primal power (Creation) at all times, as they have been taught
to you by the prophets so that you can name yourselves confirmers of the truth and of the teaching of the
truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the life.

68) And plan your lives through the truth of the laws and recommendations of the primal power (Creation), and
follow your plan so that you do the same as the primal power (Creation) because it also planned and followed
its plan by creating the firmaments (universe) and earths (worlds/planets) and all life and let it become truth;
therefore you shall do the same as the primal power (Creation) and plan everything and let it become reality
which is of goodness and of unfolding (progress) so that you may be the best planners who have proceeded
from the planning (idea) of the primal power (Creation).
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 540
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 09:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle, do you mean 800 years time? :-)

Eddie, that's right! Also, without continuous striving throughout one's life it may cause/offset dementia.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 823
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"And plan your lives through the truth of the laws and recommendations of the primal power (Creation).."
This oneness should indeed guide our thinking.
Thank you, Eddie.

Salome,
Bill

Patm

Post Number: 609
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So many live in their own self-created realities, without realizing that there is only one true reality and that all our individual realities are connected as causal foreordinations, :-)

Salome
PatM

Jacob

Post Number: 191
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 05:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

800 years from now is just the beginning of the big chance for the better. The 'end' of the mission here Earth is about 1981 years away (3999)
However we must think of lessons learned from the meditation teaching within the spirit teaching.
That is the fact that every goal is composed out of many sub-goals which need to be fulfilled first before we can even think of reaching the 'end' goal (which only exists in a relative form).
We can look at our destination, but that is meaningless when you cant see the path in front of you.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 42
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 03:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have you given thought to the respect we will need for the other when BEAM has left us and come back as a new personality that we won't know as Nokodemion's spirit-form?
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 910
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hoota_thunk,

I think anyone who has put in the effort to empower themselves through the study of the spiritual teaching will easily recognize him.

It will be a time unlike any other on Earth because he will not be burdened and limited as he is now as prophet.

The more I ponder on it and the time after his birth in 2075 the more I truly hope to again be alive as a new personality during his time.

I'm working hard on my personal evolution in preparation for the next life-time.
Salome,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 200
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 04:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Live your life for the betterment for the present one and the next.
Your current life is the most important life you have, its the battlefield where everything takes place in the here-and-now, where you make progress or where you stall, depending on your striving, your thoughts, your feelings and your actions.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Hugo

Post Number: 560
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On page eight of The Way To Live book it says -

17) The human being ought to ONLY make friends, and surround himself/herself with friends, who are his/her kind.

I'm guessing it is advising to only make friends with people who are on your own level of (good) character and standards and/or spiritual awareness but I'm not really sure. If so, what are we to do with people like work acquaintances, neighbors, ect who we think are not on our own character/spiritual level and who try to become close friends with us? Are we supposed to distance ourselves from becoming friends with them?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 922
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Sounds a lot like a creational recommendation. When one recognizes what it means to be a human being, what uniqueness and love is associated with the creation of a spiritform and its consciousness block ....logic concludes that we aught to only make friends.

For me, as I am coming to understand it, friendship is a principle of the we-form eventuality.

Life is enjoyable when we make friends, when we ourselves are friends and cultivate that effective love of the friendship. I would agree, we really only aught to make friends.

True friendship is helpful to the less evolved and venerates the more evolved and also has friendship towards the self, for the creational recommendation is that we first be our own best friend.
Salome,
Eddie

Hugo

Post Number: 561
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

I was questioning why it advises to only make friend with your own kind. I'm guessing it is mainly to do with the different level of swinging waves that each of us has. But I really don't know why it advises that.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 924
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

The word "kind" ...what is the German equivalent in the text?

It may have several layers of description/definitions that will shed light on the statement.

I don't have the book so I can't look it up.
Salome,
Eddie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page