Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 29, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through July 29, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 562
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, I didn't think of that.

I thought you (and most others here) would have had the book? It seems like another great Meier book. Except it is much easier to digest then others like MOT, for me anyway. You got to get it!

Corey

Post Number: 434
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie and Hugo,

I looked up the German equivalent and it is
"seinesgleichen", which according to this FIGU dictionary entry translates into "people of their kind". http://dict.figu.org/node/5256

(Click on the word "Anmassung" to see the word "seinesgleichen")

I saw this conversation and had to get my two cents in: when one says "people of his or her kind", or "people of your kind", they are referring to other Earthhumans (Erdenmenschen), or fellow human-beings from your fellow terrestrial humanity. This does not indicate one should draw a line in the sand in separation between one another because one may not have the spiritual aptitude you do. Saying "Earth-human" in accordance with my understanding of the teaching is the embodiment of oneness, because we are one people (with many different cultures) but we are nonetheless one people, a oneness (Einheit). It is just that people from our planet do not often act as though our people are one. Hugo, it is perfectly acceptable to form acquaintances from co-workers, neighbours, and form a kindship with these people, as long as you don't share their belief in a fabulated god or tin-god (if applicable), or debase yourself for these people in any way. Handle the situation as though these people are your equals, and they share equal standing to you in rights and laws.

"Goblet" teaches all people of your kind are equal, and that all people needed to be treated with respect, and that even your parents need to be honoured as though you honour yourself. Billy advises one to be social, just don't mirror anyone's belief in a god or tin-god, and make the lies your own. Keep in neutral, keep "god" out of the conversations if they can't handle seeds of truth, and stand up for the truth if you have to, even if it makes you part of their derision. Billy teaches not to hate or dislike anyone, it is just their belief system one needs to dislike, or hate, not the individual human-being themself. "Goblet" teaches one to treat one another with love (love for the next-one), and deference for all beings, and to help everyone, and to forgive your enemies by offering a hand of friendship and peace, and leave the bad past in the past, and not to bring it up again. And to love everyone, even the religious, because you have the ability to do so, (as long as you do not debase yourself to their religion).

The flip-side of the coin is that Billy advises to surround oneself with people who are attached to the teaching as well, people who are good for your evolution. This is well advised, I know Hugo there is a very active FIGU community in Australia, if you are able to connect with some of these people, even part-time if need be.

I was missing out big-time, studying the teaching all by myself, until I helped form a informal study-group in my local area.

"People of your kind" can also mean "countryman", or a fellow someone who is from your country. Like two Swiss persons who may feel a kinship of affiliation for sharing Switzerland as their homeland. Or two Kenyans who share the same homeland, and share a kinship affiliation. Or how two persons from the "California FIGU interested group for mission knowledge" may feel a kinship for being part of the same group, and from both residing in California.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Cpl

Post Number: 994
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo and Eddie,

It is my favourite book too, Hugo. I find almost every sentence a rich guide to living and daily life. Much of the other books is self evident to me, but WtL always shows me rich material for beneficial thinking and meditation. I surprise myself by not having completely read it all yet, because it is chock full of wisdom to employ in any day of our life. Each sentence also constitutes a wonderful meditation for the day.

Re: 17) The human being ought to ONLY make friends, and surround himself/herself with friends, who are his/her kind.

I find this an excellent piece of general advice. In common parlance we might say, "Birds of a feather flock together." It's a self evident truism, and obviously contradicts the patchwork quilt philosophies of multiculturalism. One difference between the two is that Billy's sentence is advice. I see the words "make friends" as meaning that when we actively go out to make friends, these are the types of people we should be looking for. Of course, life being what it is, we will be presented with all types of people vying for our friendship, sometimes genuinely so, sometimes just so they can manipulate us in some way, whether they do it consciously or unconsciously.

I try to be friendly with everyone I come across, if possible, but in the process it is important never to lose sight of who we really are and so who our real friends would be. I have found these do not necessarily have to be people knowing anything about Billy or his writings, but I have noticed my best friends here are open to the occasional spoonful to think over.

We could talk more -- much more -- but other duties call.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 925
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

The Way To Live is next on the list along with The Psyche. I'm especially interested in the Nokodemion book coming out that Christian Frehner mentioned.

If you are able to post the German texts (sentence) that you quoted from The Way To Live, I would like to have a look at them myself.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 927
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey and Chris,

Thank you very much for your posts. Really appreciate the clarifications and the insights you both offered.

Salome.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 565
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey, Cpl and Eddie!

Corey, are you sure it's referring to that? Because I actually didn't think the book could be meaning to "ONLY make friends with people of your own kind" like as in fellow human beings because it's not like we have space travel and can make friends with people from other worlds.

Corey

Post Number: 436
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

17) Der Mensch soll sich nur Freunde schaffen und sich mit Freunden umgeben, die seinesgleichen sind.

"Die Art zu leben" 1:17 copyright FIGU/BEAM Wassermannzeit-Verlag.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Hugo

Post Number: 566
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl, the book says to "ONLY" make friends with people of your own kind so the way I interpret that is to mean to only make friends with people who are like minded as we are with regards to studying the Meier material, or who are good character. People who are religious/criminal, ect, = do NOT make friends with. Is that what it could mean?

Scott

Post Number: 2840
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Regarding the Nokodemion Book, this is from Christian: "it's a booklet. It contains Billy's detailed answers to 16 questions I had asked him regarding Nokodemion and the Mission."

Salome
Scott

Justsayno

Post Number: 822
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo when they have a business suit on it's hard to tell at first that they're worse than a petty thief.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Cpl

Post Number: 995
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for those useful comments, Corey.

Hugo, again, I think that when we go out to make friends we should only be looking for people with like minds, manners, or modes of living that closely show the Creational recommendations. These people, or potential friends, may be living some Creational recommendations without knowing it. Quite a few people I am surrounded by here in Japan are like this in some respects IMO. I think it was a big reason I decided to stay here, aside from the work opportunities.
It also reminds me of the saying by Confucius, and I paraphrase: If a man cannot find his equal or better, better he dwell alone.
For me, the thrust of the message is that if we cannot find our equals or those who can help us progress and/or improve ourselves -- or those of our kind -- we "ought" (to use Billy's word here) to stay alone and look within to see how to improve and progress ourselves.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 996
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would not reject the friendliness that a criminal might offer me, though I cannot remember meeting one. That does not mean, however, that I would "make friends" with them. I would not. To make friends with a criminal who is not reforming himself/herself will only invite trouble and corruption into one's life. We can be friendly towards people, and accept their friendly approaches without making friends with them.

When we make friends with people we are committing to spending time, a number of times and perhaps an uncountable number of times, with them in the future. Making friends is a commitment, and all commitments ought to be made thoughtfully and wisely.
Chris

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 928
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Any word on when the booklet will be available? I'm also asking if it will be translated into English.

Thanks, salome.
Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 929
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Thanks, much appreciated! Salome.
Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 930
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Posted by Corey on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 10:38 pm:
Eddie,
17) Der Mensch soll sich nur Freunde schaffen und sich mit Freunden
umgeben, die seinesgleichen sind.

"Die Art zu leben" 1:17 copyright FIGU/BEAM Wassermannzeit-Verlag.

Hello all,

The English translation is at best, inadequate. It does not illustrate, does not paint, the complete picture.

Such a simple sentence, yet powerful in its illustration. This sentence is indeed in reference to "A True Human Being In Every Sense Of The Word".

This sentence is based on the Law Of Love.

This law of love reveals its recommendations that we should start from within and extend therefrom to all (everyone) and everything.

A "true human being" is the sign post, the leading thought, the light that shines the way. A "true human being", living the creational life, honors the creational recommendation to be helpful, to lead and/or teach by example.

So in a neutral-positive-equalized wise, the true human being understands (yet without putting himself in harms way, not absorbing any negatives/degeneracy, does not take-in nor cultivates degeneracy - is only proactive, steadfast and unshakable with love for and in knowing the relationship with everyone and everything that exists; therefore helpful at every opportunity to be an example, a sign post or a light).

In the Goblet Of The Truth, we learn that we must first be our own best friend. We also learn that we should entrust (give trust) in order that it affects the psyche of the other and to work in such a way that a change is brought about through their own recognition and inner change, of their own free-will.

But the Goblet Of The Truth also says to withhold from teaching if it will bring us violence or if we are disliked or hated. But with time and example, when a change is noticed, then we can once again assist in the evolution by example and friendshipness.

Friendship, in its completeness (true sense) is the blossoming of a complete flower. So this means to me, that with those with whom friendship blossoms is a we-form unto itself. I should cherish these and care for and "umgeben" myself with.
Salome,
Eddie

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 204
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many people spend too much time trying to be the captain of someone else's boat. We must learn to be a lighthouse so that all boats (Spirit Forms) will find their way safely home.

And of course, ours is always to take the responsibility in order to keep our lights (spirit forms) bright for others to see and follow only if they so desire and willing to be shown the way to safe haven.

bronzedesk (Mat)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Scott

Post Number: 2841
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, the book about Nokodemion will be published soon and will be in German.

Salome
Scott

Cpl

Post Number: 997
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy has graciously just answered a recently rather long question I sent to him and Christian on the number 152955347... that Billy found for the original height of the Great Giza Pyramid. I asked about its relationship to au, pi, Phi (the Golden Ratio), and the reincarnation coefficient 1.52. The number crops up in a few CRs and I asked Billy about those too. Because the letter covered two sides of A4 paper, I think it is probably too long to post here. With Christian's permission, it is posted with the replies from Billy and Christian online at FaceBook Spiritual Teaching Peoples group as a comment under the hexagon/circle diagram.

As it will probably not make a CR, I encourage anyone interested to copy it for posterity.

I will enter the 1.52 section on the reincarnation coefficient under the reincarnation thread on this forum. If the moderators agree, I could post the whole letter and the replies from Christian and Billy in three or four different postings here or under their respective headings, but I am not sure where in the forum they might be best posted.

The topics cover: the astronomical unit 1.50 - 1.52; the height of the great pyramid 152.955347 meters; the reincarnation coefficient 1.52; the distance for safe hyperspace travel at 153 million km; Phi, pi, Sq Rt Phi, and 4/Phi squared and; Creational times, specifically one Creation Second being 1.512 trillion years. The common factor in the questions to Billy was the correlation or coincidence of the coefficient 152955347...to all of these, and more, phenomena.
Chris

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 931
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott,

Really looking forward to the Nokodemion booklet.

Salome.
Salome,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 206
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris, I am realliy interrested in Billy’s answer.
Since I am not on Facebook anymore, can you share it otherwise?
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Cpl

Post Number: 1000
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,
I just posted it complete on Michael's theyfly blog. I can also send it as an email attachment to anyone who sends an email address to gbcyd@yahoo.com.
Billy's answers were very simple. Basically, he doesn't know much about the math beyond the 152955347 Great Pyramid coefficient and what he was relaying from the Plejaren. He did say I could plausibly be correct with question 3. That is, the required 153 million km distance from any planet and other material to enter hyperspace could well be more exactly 152.955347 million km, and it's just rounded up to 153 million or that includes a small safety factor.
Chris

Jacob

Post Number: 213
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Chris, I really enjoyed it, I will reply to you soon again :-)
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Hugo

Post Number: 573
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In The Way To Live book it talks about the great importance of striving. I can understand why that is but I don't know if I can devote practically all my time to constantly doing things to keep myself busy for striving. Does anyone else here have trouble with that?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page