Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 21, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through August 21, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tom

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hoping that someone can help me.

Clause 395 in The Way to Live mentions that the "open meditation" is a useful means for achieving equalizedness, and that through this form of meditation the thoughts, feeling based impulsions and emotions can be viewed, fathomed and considered with a completely unprejudiced attitude.

Has Billy published more information elsewhere about the "open meditation"?

Cheers,
Tom.

Kenneth

Post Number: 474
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tom,

You might try combining clause 375, "The recitation of a mantra is extremely helpful for the human being, and . . ." with clause 395.

When in an uncomfortable situation or environment; for me, visualizing a bluish-white aura sphere around me while repeating a portion of the Plejaren peace meditation, or some other positive sequence of words as "Open Meditation" helps me immensely.

The key is to repeat several times; then wait a while before doing that again. Repeating too much, you could lose focus on what you're trying to accomplish when in a non-meditative state. I often use it when grocery shopping or amongst a group of folks that are very religious or ignorant of the Truth. Whether that sphere is actually there; I can’t say, but this form open meditation helps me focus.

Kenneth

Elba

Post Number: 67
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone :
I have recently started the concentration meditation (kendal) schedule, but the time between 8 pm and 10 pm is the busiest time in my household and sometimes I have forgotten my meditation time. What should I do if I forget to meditate one day? Should I start the schedule all over again from day 1, 5 minutes or can I continue with the schedule the next day?
Thank you, and
Salome
Elba

Davidmg

Post Number: 221
Posted on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elba;

I total hear where you are coming from. I hope your household knows of your intentions and that they can support your meditation efforts. During my beginnings of I found many irritations that got in my way of my meditation times. I soon realised it more to do with me than other members in the house and that I had to come to a better understanding of how there can be a mutual understanding of how these times of meditation must be accomplished. Therefore I sat down and explained to my wife that I have two areas in the house where it is devoted to meditation depending if she or the kids are wake. It must be know to the entire household that out of the entire waking day that the times between 8-10 are yours. As I cannot fathom your living situation all I can offer is the experience of my own environment.

Salome
Davidmg

Wali21

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How do I eradicate a thought, meditate for peace and love when I look at Trump the thought comes rushing back? Billy my mind won't focus, other things come when I'm meditating and images as though before my eyes but it's my mind's eye. I need a mentor or coach for training my thoughts and meditating. These thing's should have been what school was really about. Billy if I can get there will I it be Alrite?

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 509
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My thoughts about meditation,symbols the Masons and Shambhala

All Billy and our mates are allowed to tell us is a gigantic force is at Shambhala
BUT
Out of everything they tell us one thing really stands out:They tell us howto seek out and find anything we want and find out things for ourselves, its the discovery that is so magic ;-)

It is a place that u need to seek out,After i saw The Sohar thats what i did, i have wanted to tell you all but dont like to be too freaky, anyway, now its time i do get a bit freaky :-)

I know how far fetched i will sound, BUT its time now for other figu folks to find the gigantic force at Shambhla, i will describe in detail what the gigantic force is, u need to experience it though
Anyway, i sought it out, just by wanting to find it (in meditation u put your feelers out for what u seek,using love and logic as a guide) and i always ended up with a wall, i could only sense doors/wall, not see anything

(This is what i found, Billy will know if i am correct,he can say if its true or not, The Core group would be welcome to say the least,they are not just invited but Wanted (cosmic consciousness), makes the Sohar center look tiny ;-) joke i know what the Sohar center is too, its also amazing, just not soooo Many/Gigantic/Old)

Once a week or so (for a few minutes) i would demand to be let in, one day i really felt i should be let in so when i sensed the wall i pictured things i see in meditation and The Sohar and Energy is Thought to the Power of Seven, in a flash i was in a hall 20m x 30m approx with 20m high ceiling,its vivid!, the floor has black and white tiles, on your right are 2 wooden chairs behind a railing, like the dock in court, although i am a ball of light i take a seat eh eh, it felt like its test time, next to me is another light and i sense he knows my fears and indiscrestions,long story,dont try unless u know u are based on The Creations light and have read and Live GOT, i know i sound strange eh eh
Anyway
The room and the the gigantic force:
At the end of the room is a large clear crystal bowl (Torus shape,very thin clear crystal,it looks empty) about 5 meters accross and 2m high aprox
on top of that at first impression i had was a fountain

At first u have no comprehension so need to get closer as it is gigantic rofl
u need to go under an arch then u can look up and see it goes up a long way, its hard to say how high, a half kilomiter but could be 2km high or more, (its no scale to anything)

This room is the gigantic force at Shambhala, its round getting thinner as it gets higher

Around the top of the bowl are what look like pearls sitting on a white flower petal/pillow,row upon row going up out of sight,the pearls are as big as a basketball sitting on 1 inch thick fleshy petal like a pillow, they are stacked up on top of each other

the wall only 3m away also has row upon row of the same pearls/pillows going up,stacked

On the right side of the crystal bowl is a pillow so i kneeled on it (imagine my body) and a symbol formed in my head, i leaned forward and put my head through the side of the bowl, now i could start to understand what it is and see it vividly,howto use it, it was amazing feelings too

Its an intergalactic Sohar/meditation complex based on The Creations design, forces of The Creation flow through it too
(a consciousness in each pearl! some very old lights! tens of thousands,since the Suns of the Sun arrived on earth, also robot life forms)
The cool part its not just the folks who live in Shambhala (the Suns of the Sun) anyone from ANYplace is welcome once they reach a certain level of evolution

The part your really going to like is;the pearls, u can join in by going into a pearl

The Masons try and depict the room but dont show the gigantic force, i notice the masons mention 2 empty chairs, thats where u sit even though u are there in thought u need a chair/spot designated when u enter Shambahla, sometimes i sit in body form glowing like the sun,its a symbol,i am seeking wisdom/Love

I know what the masons are and GOT will give Most of them FAST results, they can find shambhala when the time is right and go from harmless unknowing to a powerhouse of wisdom, i think the anchor they use is incorrect, it should be like the tatoo on Billys hand, like a peace symbol/anchor combo, i will post a pic in symbols section. There is another group like the masons too, they get a symbol or 2 in 7th saga eh eh

Masons just need the teaching,they dont have the knowledge, just basic remnants/symbols.
Symbols dont work much unless you Live the teaching and other things discussed (i never new much about Masons so never got into it) The tile floor and layout the mason apron first came to my mind, they do know symbols i will give em that and they know they have a storehouse BUT they cant access it yet,i didnt look into the masons much until later just out of curiosity as it looks kinda like the room on the apron but its missing the gigantic force part

I know i sound far fetched, i dont say these things to big note myself, i dont want a pat on the back from anyone (its a disease), i want u to know what i know/experience so u can, Thats All, if i tell u about the 5 point or 8 point star then i will be getting freaky! to the power of 49! ;-)

If i wanted to big note i would talk of other things:
I found other places as amazing,if not more so,the tree of life does exist (it has 32 blue fruit, if i want to get freaky i will tell u about the fruit or The Seven or 12+1) and is linked to the gigantic force at Shambhala

A brag is more like this: Sometimes i goto Shambhala when i make a discovery, i am a lion who roars in front of the gigantic force,we roar as one force,i have a ball under my right paw, the ball has something very special etched into it, i can get way more freaky than that if u want! eh eh

Howto find Shambhala? study GOT/meditations and live it, a few months after u see the Sohar seek it out. After i saw the Sohar symbols worked really well, the Sohar i use as a symbol too ;-)
i think when i did numbers 3 to 9 meditation benefited my progress in meditation/visual/travel etc...

The capital letter A stands for knowing and you are correct, has so since ur times

Dont forget (Evolution) you fight to the last breath,our last breath dosnt stop us either ;-)
7We dont go with anyone when we die,its automatic7
Know that You are a Master of Life and Death

If your thinking i should be careful what i say, i am an unstoppable light is all it boils down too and i know it, they allready looked under this hood,i brought all i could ;-) tick tock is that the time,tick tock its the clock i put my light over this lot

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Votan

Post Number: 652
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly

Sorry I do not get it. What are you on about.
joe

Corey

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILB: I truly wish you would purchase Billy's 2 meditation books, and translate them for your med practices in your spare time, so you could truly awaken your meditation experiences to forced forclessness, the Attention meditation method, and so much more.

Controlling one's thoughts and feelings make one a master of Life, and a master of the 6th sense, and meditation (such as the death meditation) make one a master over Life and Death. The Life and the Death, 2 opposites that are an inseparable oneness.

I once read an OM canon that said something similar to "Masters do not simply fall from the sky, they are created through experience". Following Billy's med practices will be small droplets of water, that will fill the glass, no?
Salome/Corey Müske

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 510
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Votan
what in the thought am i thoughting about?

To study GOT/meditations and live it

and i am inviting The Core Group and all other figu folks to Shambahla to meditate

if i describe Shambahla they can ask Billy or will work out if its true, its time they find Shambahla, one of us earth worms had to find it by law and open the door as before :-) our mates tell us howto find anything anywhere we need or desire so it was a given,believe it or not is not my job, i give The Figu All i got

Gday Corey

Yes i have Einfuhrung in Die Meditation so will, a lot is covered in the forum too, i am a bit wild,like Kirk ;_0 no book can fix that mate eh eh

i think its important to note:
i popped on the free English work
focus on the free stuff/meditations until u see the Sohar and get symbols working, its how our mates do it,they dont expect anyone to spend a cent before that, importantly they dont expect us to read for to many years without us going boom first eh eh

The Teaching is free to everyone, sure u can buy books, the free English is the Teaching and the meditation gives lessons as wanted, u know the teaching, it comes out

+the English shows howto retrieve information from anything+ its Real

The english translations are the core of The Teaching, its how they do it, yes i will get ALL the books but not until i master the core (free english stuff)

More is less: until u master the free meditation stuff its pointless to burry yourself in books, it can take a liefetime to read Billys work

RE:
created through experience

Yes, UR UR UR ALL Great Times Experience! Mate!!;-) To the power of 49!

some motivation and other thoughts to consider on meditation

it dosnt have to take so many years of reading, just the english work and meditation

(FOCUS,forget the troubles of the world until u pop, u cant go deep if things bother u, do a fast (dont eat for 2 days or more) to get the best result, if ok with the Dr)

The advanced teaching is released with meditation, even the advanced lessons AND Everything is a book, the birds are the nicest surprise

we need to do art, any art, it gets pineal connections happening, even bad art is important, i can do some ok painting now,sorry about my poetry eh eh joke

(Billy)Having attained the knowledge that only the power of the spirit and of consciousness are the highest achievements,which lead to true knowledge, absolute logic, wisdom, and to Creative love

Its important we say to ourselves: i am ready to be a better man/woman, its a command we give to ourselves, (its very important) i do it in meditation when i do protection meditation and i renounce all evil

The people dont know The Creations law,they are insane and under the age of maturity, not to mention the naughty ones, so, how can u be annoyed with them,forgive them, its so liberating, The Creations law is coming, Resistance is ? eh eh

The brain: i take spirulina and vit c, i get the spirulina tablets at coles, spirulina is a food so i take 7 or 8 tabs whenever i eat, so 2 to 3 times a day, men need zinc, that reminds me: when i know i am going to need a brain boost and strong balance i take an over the counter (cheap) supplement called Lithium Orotate

weekends can sometimes be study/meditation,relaxation,nature, the inner ponderings, no forums/tv/phone,re-reading cnotes fast, like 20 pages a day

i learnt a lot and gained strength/wisdom BUT i know i am small and weak, if i think i am better than anyone i know i will fall on my bum

How does the protection meditation work: The fine matter realm is the base, the material realm dosnt really affect the fine matter realm, u affect it with fine matter, our spirit/mind is a fine matter powerhouse with ALL The Creations realms and is conscious, our fine matter packs a punch

Dont project fear on anything, not at work or anywhere, fear is not strength, strength is The Creations Laws, projecting fear makes you weak

when i say popped/boom i refer to symbols working,that reminds me the peace symbol u zoom up and the Lotus pops out your head eh eh, its one of the best, it happened soon after the Sohar,i wasnt meditating on the peace symbol, i duno what info it gives though,Love Love Love ;-)

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Marbar

Post Number: 302
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sometimes when I meditate, I would feel a breeze, some kind of sensation on my hands, and feel like someone is touching my face.

All this have happened when I'm home by myself, it is quiet in the house, it not humid, and the ceiling fans and A/C is not running.

Has this happened to anyone while meditating.

Kenneth

Post Number: 715
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar,

Yes, I experience the same things; could give you many guesses, but not really sure what this is?

Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 811
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 05:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar

Each person reacts differently. Obviously you are relaxed and probably extra blood is giving you the sensation of breeze.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 716
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar,

Voltan's explanation seems to be accurate; "Obviously you are relaxed and probably extra blood is giving you the sensation of breeze." Often, in the waking hours of the morning; I’ll meditate in the prone position before getting up; even under the covers a breeze is experienced; this is also attributed to change in the body temperature, especially when visualizing the bluish aura or energy field around you.

Also, while meditating in the sitting position, it often feels as if someone touched me; this apparently is nothing more than the nervous system, muscles, etc., relaxing during meditation which includes the change in blood flow. It’s my understanding that this is very normal.

Kenneth

Msmichelle

Post Number: 368
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

During my daily activities I attempt to meditate at every moment just to keep clarity and peace of mind....
MsMichelle

Aimee

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While meditating once, I had registered for the last 10 mins out of 30 mins daily practice a strange peace and quietness within me as a cup filling up but from within (starting from the abdomen area).
I was surprised by this which I had never experienced before. It was neither a feeling or an emotion as I was concentrating on the breathing meditation.
The time spent studying the theory compared to the small practice for such insight truly emphasize the registering of one own experience opening a new door to an undiscovered destination since the word if half the true then what could only remain might be recognized as empfinden...

Salome
Aimee

Marbar

Post Number: 308
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has this ever happened to anyone after they meditated?

This past weekend, I was at a beach meditating for 9 minutes. After I opened my eyes, I saw what it seem like a regular shade of blue mist/fog.

Can someone explain this?

Cpl

Post Number: 978
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar,

You might consider whether this was an example of "successive contrast.h Successive contrast is when the eye and brain create the complimentary color and tone to what one has been staring at for a while. Lying on the beach with onefs eyes closed can cause the eye and brain to register a bright orange or red color as the sunlight or bright light hits the thin eyelids. The orange is seen, even if unrecognized consciously, by the eye and brain due to all the blood passing through the thin eyelids, just as it does all other skin. When opening the eyes everything would look bluish or greenish for a short while.

When people in a religious meeting watch and listen to someone talking out front in a dark suit or jacket they sometimes think they see a halo around the person. This is another example of successive contrast. Staring at the black area for a while creates a white or bright area when the view or position is shifted slightly.

Of course, what you saw may be something different, but successive contrast is something to consider.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Marbar

Post Number: 309
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi CPL,

All the other times that I meditated on the beach, that has never happened to me. I do not lay down when I meditate, sit Indian-style.

CPL, I like your response.

Cpl

Post Number: 980
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Marbar,

Off course, it may not have been successive contrast, especially if the sun was not out. If it was, as is usually the case when people lie on the beach, the likelihood probably rises, whether sitting or lying down.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 109
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

We created an audiovisual video / blog post on Meditation over at Theyfly.

https://theyflyblog.com/2018/06/01/connect-to-the-creation-within-audiovisual-video-for-meditation/

Salome
Jedi Reach

Berto

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

My question regards meditation exercise. I've been experiencing something for quite some time now when I do my daily practice and have only speculated on what it is I am actually experiencing in truth and have decided to finally submit a question regarding this for a good explanation.

At some time into the breathe (breathing) meditation when the intruding thoughts/feelings become less and less and the awareness of the body and the surroundings becomes less as well (about 20 mins in), that's when it occurs, I see what appears to be something like blue clouds as well as diamond shapes sometimes looking like stars but are not limited to this as also other fleeting shapes take form and then fade away giving rise to more of the same or similar shapes as well as others such as 8 sided polygons and half moon or crescent shapes. Everything is composed of a very beautiful kind of blue colour and shimmering blue light but is unlike any other shade of blue I've seen in waking daily life in the past or present; it's almost like looking at something alive, it looks like clouds at one point and then like a liquid or fluid the next and then like smoke or fog as well. I've read that the cosmic electromagnetic life energy under certain circumstances can be seen as a blue colour by the human being so naturally this was my first thought. A last bit of detail is that I am sitting in a dimly lit room in the lotus position with eyes open.

The obvious question is what am I seeing? Your explanations are very much appreciated and I look forward to using these to further along my progress, practice and understanding.

Thank you very much

Scott

Post Number: 2849
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Berto,

Per the Intro to the Meditation, here are colors which occur during the Meditation Contemplation:

616. Blue represents the colour of the present, the life, the being.

617. Green represents the colour of the beginning change from the conscious to the subconscious, but also the change from the present to the past or future.

618. Yellow represents the colour of the finishing change from the conscious to the subconscious, but also the finishing change from the present to the past or the future.

619. Red represents the colour of having penetrated the subconscious, or however, having penetrated the past or the future

616. Blau stellt die Farbe der Gegenwärtigkeit dar, das Leben, das Sein.
617. Grün stellt die Farbe des beginnenden Wechsels dar vom Bewussten zum Unterbewussten, so aber auch den Wechsel von der Gegenwart zur Vergangenheit oder Zukunft.
618. Gelb stellt die Farbe des endenden Wechsels dar vom Bewussten zum Unterbewussten, so aber auch den endenden Wechsel von der Gegenwart zur Vergangenheit oder Zukunft.
619. Rot stellt die Farbe des Eingedrungenseins ins Unterbewusste dar, oder aber das Eingedrungensein in die Vergangenheit oder Zukunft.

Additionally, once the subconscious is accessed waking dream images will be released, either from the future or the past.

631. The colour RED will then be the signal that the meditative-contemplation has been reached and the subconscious begins to work independently now according to the set side-Ziel (or time travel), upon which it begins to release pictures (waking-dream-pictures) in a form quite true to reality, thus they clearly distinguish themselves from sleeping-dream-pictures.

631.Die Farbe ROT ist dann das Signal dafür, dass die Meditativ-Versenkung erlangt ist und nun das Unterbewusste selbständig zu arbeiten beginnt nach der gesetzten Nebenzielsetzung (oder Zeitreise), worauf dieses Bilder (Wachtraumbilder) freizugeben beginnt in sehr wirklichkeitsgetreuer Form, so sie sich also klar erkennbar unterscheiden von Schlaftraumbildern

This is an unofficial translation currently, but from what I have read anything which is not in the realm of waking dream images/pictures, is either fantasy or wishful thinking.

Hope this helps

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bertos,

What you could be experiencing are hypnagogic hallucinations and in this case more precisely a phenomenom called phosphenes, which usually manifest as random geometric patterns, lines, representational images etc. and can be monochromatic or rich in colour, stationary or in movement, flat or three-dimensional imagery.

Since this phenomenom triggers in conditions of low light and low visual stimuli, it is reported to be quite common among meditators, as well as when falling asleep or just relaxing with eyes closed etc.

Hope this helps.

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page