Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 17, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through September 17, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 882
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo,

There are more ways for striving than can be counted. Some see “Striving” is constantly using the teaching in a positive (neutral-positive) way to move forward in evolution. This would include reading Billy’s material, meditating, proper diet, being an example with those that you know and an example in society.

That being said, there is nothing wrong with taking a break, so to speak. Here’s the issue; one a person reads, understands and practices Billy’s information; even when taking a so called break, your mind and consciousness are already attuned to Creation.

The teaching and striving must be done on each individuals own schedule, in a manner of speaking. Billy has made the statement that we Earthlings are just now stepping out of our baby shoes. We must learn balance before we can walk, and walk before we can run, as you might say. The fact that you are participating in FIGU and asking questions, you are striving.

Somewhat related; this is what Semjase had to say about. . . See attached.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Jacob

Post Number: 216
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Strive to be a better person, strive to be more inline with the Creation and it's natural-creative laws and recommendations, strive to really know and understand more about about nature and act accordingly.

What personally helped me was this answer from Billy years ago:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12691.html?1364205779

Instead of focusing on „things“ you cannot and will not understand (e.g. Creation or the Absolutes Absolutum, etc.), or listing and collecting proverbs and verses etc., it is advisable to study one [or a few] of the verses or proverbs, pondering its content and meaning and trying to implement it into one’s own life, and live accordingly.
The process is as follows:
1) verinnerlichen
2) in sich selbst umsetzen
3) nach aussen wirksam werden lassen durch das eigene Handeln

(Note by CF: What Billy means is that instead of just superficially collecting information it is better to thoroughly study a few values and then implement them in one’s thinking and acting, because that’s the way to improve/change knowledge into wisdom.
1] The word „verinnerlichen“ does not exist in English, but could be explained as completely „taking up“ something’s meaning and value within oneself. 2] Assimilate what has been „verinnerlicht“ within oneself. 3] If it = the knowledge is really assimilated within oneself and when it profoundly permeates one’s thinking, it will influence one’s actions, which are visible and detectable by other people etc.

And another thought: What really matters in a person’s personal evolution is not primarily being able to explain the functioning of machines or structures or workings of Creation etc. etc. to oneself and/or other people, probably wishing to appear knowledgeable, but rather to live the spiritual principles in one’s everyday life. Just knowing [or rather being aware of the knowledge] how a life should be lived, but not thinking and acting accordingly, brings not much benefit.)

It helped me, my life has improved vastly since the last 6 years in ways that I could not foresee.

If you strive to implement this process explained by Billy it will surely help you as it helped me.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Patm

Post Number: 619
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

The FIGU Dictionary now has the term:
Verinnerlichung = internalization
from this the verb verinnerlichen can be translated as 'to internalize'

umsetzen = to implement

nach aussen wirksam werden lassen durch das eigene Handeln
accordingly to outwardly let take effect through one's own deeds

See also: http://dict.figu.org/node/11904
see also: http://dict.figu.org/node/13925

Great posts everyone.
Great to have you back Jacob.

Salome
PatM

Jacob

Post Number: 219
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Patm, I posted it as-is, didnt check the FIGU Dictionary because I didnt want to change the original in anyway.
Good to be back!
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Hugo

Post Number: 574
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks all but the part I don't like much about striving is how it says to always keep yourself busy doings things of a constructive nature and to keep leisure time and idleness down to a very minimum. I presently enjoy having a few hours (or more) off everyday to unwind and often just do nothing. The law/teaching of striving says that is wrong and to avoid doing that. That is going to be very hard for me to do is my problem.

Looking back years ago at when I first read the contact reports I now understand why the Plejaren were often complaining to Billy how members in CG 49 were not doing enough work and they were pushing Billy in trying to keep members as busy as possible. I remember one instance where one of the P's told Billy how one member owns a farm but does no work on it. I remember thinking back then how it was this persons own business if he has a farm and chooses not to do any work on it and not business of the P's. But now that I learned about the law of striving I now understand why the P's back then were pushing the CG 49 members to always keep themselves occupied doing things. Still it's not going to be easy for me to do like them. I'm not sure I even want to drastically reduce my leisure time to meet the requirement for the law of striving.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 938
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

The law of striving comes from the the law of love and its counter part, the law of logic.

We cannot strive without rest. How much rest is dependent on the individual and the endurance & stamina the individual has built up.

Principles from the spiritual teaching, whether they come from Billy, his books/words or even then Plejaren - principles from the spiritual teaching must be fathomed and we must apply logic in order to uncover the neutral-positive-equalized factors inherent in them.

"Logic" is telling you that you cannot sustain an all out striving without taking time out for yourself and for simply doing nothing.

You should weigh this intuition & logic with your present understanding of; "The law/teaching of striving". Your intuition is trying to tell you something ......Semjase spoke about us really listening to our better inner selves (I think in CR 10).
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 882
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

In my opinion, Eddieamartin is correct. Billy and CG-49 were on a mission timeline; when you look at where all FIGU related endeavors are today, including the various forum websites; . . . things would be very different today if SSSC did not evolve.

Kenneth

Mosaki

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

You can also work your mind while striving. It doesn't have to be a constant marathon of physical labor. There are many ways in which you can strive. Meditation is also a part of striving. We all need to balance our work with some leisure and rest.
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

Hugo

Post Number: 575
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was using what was expected of the CG 49 by the P's as an example for striving. The P's expected them to keep themselves very busy, I guess partly to live according to the spirit teachings (striving part) and not just SSSC work. Is that right or have I got that wrong there? If they did then doesn't the same law of striving applies to everyone studying the books who is trying to live according to the teachings, and not just the CG 49?

Eddie, I'm 50 years old so I am not short of endurance and stamina but I have come accustomed to and enjoy having a few hours off everyday to do nothing but lazing about. The law/teaching of striving in TWTL book makes out that it is too much and to avoid it. I am not complaining because I can see how that part of the teaching is right. Just saying it is not going to be easy for me to changed that part of my lifestyle.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 939
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Congratulations on making it to 50 my friend. But I'm beating you by 4 years. I'm 54 right now and will be 55 in December. I too enjoy having a few hours off everyday to do nothing but lazing around (I'm not changing that either).

As Mosaki (Melissa Osaki) has pointed out above in her post#4, striving isn't exclusive to "physical work" ....even in meditation we are "striving".

One other point; as I have come to learn, the striving is actually quite joyful from the creational sense. Often it happens naturally as cognitions materialize and as I reflect on them.

In essence, striving is equal to being productive, even while sitting back and doing nothing. Because in stillness the thoughts, ideas, the character, the virtues, the life, the dreams, the wishes, etc. are in a constant dance before us.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 576
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, good to hear I'm not the oldest one here! :-)

Will you be getting The Way To Live book soon? You've got to because it's another great book!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 940
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 05:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, yes I'm planning to get The Way To Live, The Psyche and the Nokodemion booklet.

I wish we had a lifetime that gave us enough time to thoroughly go through these books. This is why I focus on the Goblet Of The Truth and the Might Of The Thoughts. These two are most profitable for me at this time.
Salome,
Eddie

Msmichelle

Post Number: 476
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, you're a baby, I'm 53 and I feel like a 20 year old!!

Definitely The Way to Live is also a classic
MsMichelle

Melvyn

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PLEASE PLEASE..dont take this negativly but this site is so un-user freindly it needs addressing badly..not every1 is tekie minded or full of big words or deep questions yet...it took me 43yrs to find billy and the teachings and as soon as i read the post on spiritual teachings it was like all my tetris blocks fell into place without even looking x but trying to find some1 to talk to live..and REAL..is send me round the houses...i'm not fully netted up so i'm on time slots in a library and finances at the moment mean i cant have a resourse away from the library so when i come away from my sessions on here i have to be content with the informatrion i take away, just a chat with someone i know will be around on a certain day will do, a guide for my awakening x from one spirit to another thanks for any help..p.s, first day of school..but i from what i'm learning i dont ever remember feeling so excited about starting school when i was a child lol...p.p.s..in death what is the cycle of time before re-incarnation pls? and if i read it properly..when i go home the mind restricts you to thinking you'll see your friends and family from this life..which restricts you from seeing that when you realise where home truely is you dont get restricted to seeing friends and family in spirit form but you re connect with all spirit forms you may of met over milenia?? is this right!

Corey

Post Number: 442
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melvyn,

This free reincarnation PDF makes a good study, and just might answer questions you haven't even thought of yet:

http://http://theyfly.com/sites/default/files/reincarnation%20(3)%20corrected%20May%2013%202017.pdf
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Hugo

Post Number: 582
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How is one to see something bad that happened to you in a neutral positive way when there is nothing positive about it, such as in the coming worldwide financial crisis, civil war if in the USA, ect?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 942
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good question Hugo,

As I have learned it and experienced it. No matter if something is negative or positive, good or bad, directed to me or happening to someone else (like seeing a homeless person) ...I can view and recognize (further learn/understand the law of cause and effect.

So in viewing something from a neutral-positive-equalized perspective is an internal experience and a means (a tool) by which things can be observed as they are (in their present/natural state).

Neutral-positive-equalized is more a state of mind or particular perspective.

Regarding something that happens to us, it allows us to see the law of cause and effect and thereby we understand why and how it happened and how we can avoid it or repeat it in the future.
Salome,
Eddie

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 867
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo,

Our sensory experiences and how we interpret them depend on our thoughts as they evolve from our self image.
This self-image is - to a large part - based on the “premature cognitive commitments” of our youth. As a result we interpret our self and reality as the physical entity that our sense organs were taught when we were young, educated by parents and teachers.

But we can witness reality as well with the same awareness that a time traveller would have when he now revisits the present: There is a deep sense of “detachment” in the way his senses interpret the “time and space” reality of the planet he revisits.

If we accept such a “self image” than we see reality on our planet more detached, our emotions become a much less needed guide - as Semjase proved when she could only say “Damn it” without any emotions at all.

This should express that peace comes to us when our true being – the one that is a part of Creation - observes our body and environments - and is felt as our true guide in life.

“Peace in our world comes from an observing awareness. “
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/13729.html?1446502267

The scenarios we witness are like the “experiments” of a scientist.
But our true “being” is the scientist himself.
He never forgets the long term direction of his research.

We, too, should decide who is the creator of our thoughts and how we see the many scenarios we witness with a long term view. Ultimately they are, we are, all are, directed towards a more and more universal "we", a oneness with the creational force that creates the stars and galaxies.

In CR 10 Semjase tells us to perceive the world with mind of a mystic...
To perceive the world with this sense of oneness - it is a great peace..."

Salome,
Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 868
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. the hyperlink in the previous post
It relates to the end of post 262 which points out that we should perceive the happenings in our world with an eye to see the "... direction of the continuous Thesis-Antithesis > Synthesis scenarios we witness.
Ultimately they are, we are, all are directed towards universal oneness. "
This is the thought of universal peace and wisdom.

TJ 34:56

“Also sie gespalten eins sind und eine Einheit, sind sie ungespaltet auch eins und eine Einheit, denn so ist das Gesetz der Schöpfung.”

“As they are one and a oneness (when) split, they, too, are one (when they are) not split, as thus is the Law of Creation.”

(My own translation (I only have a German TJ) - it may contain errors)

Corey

Post Number: 450
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why is my enemy my enemy and not my compatriot?

According to Google: compatriot noun; a fellow citizen or national of a country.

What happened here on Earth, and how did we get so close to the precipice of war? Why must each nation arm themselves to the maximum, and is there still time to pull back from the precipice before the world does a nose-dive over the cliff?

Why does the world not put it's resources into scientific and military development that is based on a symbiotic oneness (and full equality) of all the people on this round rock, and why exactly does the world put it's resources into scientific and military development that is made to kill, butcher and maim their fellow human-beings, such as nuclear weapons, and in the words of German musician Nena (in the great song 99 red ballons ) "super high-tech jet fighters"?

Why do we need such weapons?

We don't.

We need to put our resources into truthy development that is lasting, development that will promote peace among nations and promote health and well-being of this planet's citizenry. We need development that will be a part of a long lasting peaceful future, a future that can surpass space and time by being connected to space and time because it is a future connected to the consciousnesses of all of the living human-beings on this planet who understand how. We no longer should need development that is world ending to start, and now would be the time to form a trilateral partnership with Russia, China, and the United States to form the Trilateral Army. It should be overseen by a Swiss Federal FIGU Council made up of core-group members, national passive members, and other friends of FIGU who are well-versed in the spiritual teaching, who can properly guide the use of this Army. War can be officially outlawed by using the Trilateral Army to stop war by surrounding it in cease and desist operations, killing only in self-defense. Other nations can offer assistance in some decades, with a century before the full effect of all nations of Earth belonging to the Trilateral Army.

The Trilateral Army should also be overseen by a Trilateral Federal Council made up of Russian, Chinese, and American officers, who would make up a law enforcement bureau, who are in turn overseen by the Swiss Federal FIGU council who would also be a law enforcement bureau. War can be outlawed using gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit. Good day to you.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3447.html#POST85219

https://theyflyblog.com/2016/07/07/using-the-worlds-military-forces-to-establish-peace/

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=863&page=15903 Post #400.
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Cpl

Post Number: 1016
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for giving something important to think on, Corey.

My initial thoughts on this are that Europe, Japan, and Canada are not represented in such a Trilateral Army. Why not make it a G 9 consisting of the existing G7 plus two others: China and Russia. The TA would have enough military clout to enforce and keep the peace, but if other major economic powers/countries are not included it may prove problematic to receive their agreement and support. Rather, they might well resist such a development if they are not a party to it.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Corey

Post Number: 451
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris (Cpl)

I understand what you are meaning, and saying in your post. I actually address a lot of this in post #400 (follow the link on bottom of post #450 then scroll down a little). My thinking was this: if world nations are unwilling or unable to do a full-blown multinational peacekeeping troop at the current time, then do it in (easily attainable) stages over decades, starting with the 3 major superpowers of Russia, China, and United States first, with European, African, Middle Eastern, and South American governments offering assistance to the Trilateral Army in 40 years time, all nations would have some oversight (but not full oversight of the Trilateral Federal Council) after 5 decades, with all nations of the Earth possessing full oversight of the Trilateral Federal Council with the ability to offer assistance to the Trilateral Army in one century.

The 40-year mark could easily be more of a G9 thing, as these are just rough ideas, but at the same time, it shouldn't be just an economic basis for membership in the Trilateral Army, since eventually it will be all nations of the Earth will have membership into the Trilateral Army irregardless of economic superiority or economic inferiority.

I have also written a few posts with greater details about the Swiss Federal FIGU Council and the Trilateral Federal Council, but they are not perfected as yet, but be patient as I plan on posting them in the future. In one of them I explain that the ultimate goal of the Trilateral Army is the people of Earth (eventually) get to vote on it's use via a worldwide direct democracy the Swiss Federal FIGU Council would set up in conjunction with all national Federal governments within 70-200 years time. Elements of the spiritual teaching would need to sit in the consciousnesses of the people of Earth for some decades before they would be qualified to vote on spiritual teaching principles such as gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit, but it would be the long-term goal to have a terrestrial (entire planet) full worldwide direct-democracy within 2 centuries, and model after Plejaren voting standards in 300 years.

And as you yourself said "The TA would have enough military clout to enforce and keep the peace", as an Army made of the 3 superpowers as the primary backbone would be effective to keep the peace, and enforce the peace, and it would be large enough for surrounding targets (enemies of the state), until some decades later when other nations can join up, and add to the Armies' effectiveness. Besides, if Russia, China, and the United States can set aside differences, and sign multi-generational peace treaties so they can form a Trilateral Army in the modus of international cooperation, peace would indeed be possible on Earth. The 3 superpowers as allies would short-circuit war prophecies, and because the United States would not have any oversight of the Trilateral Federal Council for the first 35 years, no one could say this new TA is a strictly "a US-led operation". 35 much needed years for the US to be resilient to domestic natural disasters, make order and stability out of domestic political chaos, use the troop (TA) to put down the 2 coming domestic civil wars, use the troop (TA) to bust high-incidences of domestic terrorism, etc.

I also suggest that after 30 years, the Trilateral Army changes it's modus of operation from killing targets (enemies of the state) to deporting, then banishing targets (enemies of the state = violators of the new "no war" policy, punishable by lifelong banishment) using gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit.

*We could have this planet all orderly (in concordance with the laws and recommendations of the Creation) and mostly cleaned-up in 200 years time if we started doing everything in stages over decades and centuries.

Scott

Post Number: 2854
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back on topic, Thanks

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page