Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 07, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through December 07, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 1017
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the clarification, Corey. I presume we take it from your comment Scott, that the TA, or peace keeping army, is not a part of the spiritual teaching. Some people think almost anything that Billy has discussed, apart from the UFO theme, is a part of the spiritual teaching.

Maybe we need a refresher of the parameters of this thread. The headline at the top of this thread -- Discussions on issues that are not covered in other topics on the forum, related to the spiritual teachings -- can perhaps be interpreted a number of ways.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Corey

Post Number: 452
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris (Cpl), moderator Scott, and all,

gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit = forced forcelessness.

Actually gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit is a fundamental part of the spiritual teaching. GoT has 10 verses about it. It is more then a peacekeeping army, it is a way to act and behave in your daily life when you are against odds. Even Billy's first meditation book has "gewaltsamen Gewaltlosigkeit" on the back cover when it explains that the teaching of meditation is the teaching of the gewaltsamen Gewaltlosigkeit, that is founded in absolute logic and the law of sevenness, that is laid out in gewaltsamen Gewaltlosigkeit. [*1]

My posts 450 and 451 both contain the words "gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit" and I chose this section because of what it says how it is "discussions on issues that are not covered in other topics on the forum, related to the spiritual teaching." Perhaps we do need a refresher of this thread, and perhaps I overdid it with posts 450 and 451, as I often do. :-)

*1 = summary of the back cover of the German "Introduction to Meditation" by Corey Müske.
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Cpl

Post Number: 1018
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks again, Corey. I did think the world Peace army was a part of the spiritual teaching. The Plejaren have often shown us that the wise and humane use of physical power and might is necessary.

Our present degenerate genes are a direct result of a previous race that neglected this necessary physically powerful aspect of life.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Corey

Post Number: 461
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2018 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

uprightness: according to Google: adjective: (of a person or their behavior) strictly honorable or honest.

~Got (Kelch der Wahrheit) teaches in 5:25 that "uprightness" is one of the 12 leaders.

Look people in the eye as you go through life, and be upright and virtuous with other people at all times. Be honest and honourable. Be confident with your development, and your decision to investigate the teaching of the prophets. Love, uprightness, dignity, being virtuous, and being fair and a true human-being all stem from being confident, and without confidence, these attributes are not possible.

Being wise is believing [*] in yourself that you can do it, do it to accomplish whatever task is necessary to fulfill your duty and obligation to evolve your consciousness, and your duties towards your fellow human-beings.

Confident people have an aura about them that demands respect, and this aura is tied into their personal power. There is something about this person that indicates to the pineal gland of the receiver that he or she cannot be taken advantage of. This is all a part of being "upright", and this outward radiation is desireable.

Strong. Powerful. Honest. Truthful. Dignified (associated with personal dignity with yourself).

And when truth hits your consciousness, and gives you that moment that you can say to yourself: "Aha, a moment of truth in a world of untruth", savor the moment. Take a breath and breathe in the truth to the last drop, and accept it.

You will meet other people who accept truth. This would not have been possible if you had not accepted moments of truth.

Being truthful is part of being "upright".

And as explained in the 28th chapter of Got (Kelch der Wahrheit), truth is only relative. The truth of all truth just leads to further truth. Further love. Further knowledge. Further wisdom. So on to the endless duration.

Corey Müske (Mueske) Red Wing, MN USA

* = "Believing" in yourself related to the attribute of self-confidence. Not associated with subjugation to a belief (Glaube) in a religious affiliation. AKA "God-delusion belief" (Gotteswahnglaube).
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Corey

Post Number: 466
Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cause and Effect, Equalisedness, and bringing together both sides of the pole as a oneness.

Equalisedness (Ausgeglichenheit) is the state of equally being both the positive pole, and the negative pole, at the same time.

Envision the Creation, the universal consciousness, is both 100% positive energy, and 100% negative energy. It is fitting that to evolve your consciousness, you have to be both poles at once.

This state of thinking is known to the English world as "nuetral-positive thinking" and it is what the Germans call "equalisedness" (Ausgeglichenheit).

[*1] Billy writes in "Arahat Athersata" page 141 verse 362 that if only one pole is present, either positive or negative (good or evil in average human concepts), then it is not possible to develop the spirit, nor the consciousness.

Billy has also written of the one pole "positive Ausartung" or "negative Ausartung", and how when this makes it's appearance in animals, usually natural laws take care of this usually eaten by another animal.

Most people who are new to the Meier case often wonder "what do you mean I have to also be the negative pole"? Do not worry that you will be slighted to the negative. My experience has been when one tends to think neutrally, this state of equalisedness happens naturally. You just have to know and understand (and see) the negative aspect of things from a neutral-positive perspective to be fully equalised. You can't just know and understand the positive side of things, you have to be a full combination of both.

See crime as a contravention of natural laws that you want no part of. See dishonesty as a negative attribute that will surface to the light one day. See unequitableness as a side-effect of a person who does not know honor.

Your evolutionary development is truly up to you. The Creationary laws and recommendations do not get bent to the will of the human-being, it is the human-being who needs to fulfill these laws to reap good effects.

Your evolutionary development can depend on what thoughts you think, and what you do with the feelings you have. It is up to you to master these two attributes (the thoughts & the feelings), and they emanate from your consciousness. Cause and effect will determine your evolutionary development, and it is truly dependent on your actions that you choose, every single day, and causality will be there fulfilling by your side as you make your way through life.

*1= summary of original German book "Arahat Athersata" page 141 verse 362 by Corey Müske (Mueske). Copyright FIGU-BEAM Wassermannzeit-Verlag (Age of Aquarius publishing).

Yoid

Post Number: 137
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Strange that the More Spiritual teaching i Read The more i feel far from Earth humanity.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 432
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The spiritual teaching has actually made me feel alienated. It isn't easy accepting the truths told within it. It is like being confronted by myself.

Hugo

Post Number: 604
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel, the spiritual teaching has not made me feel alienated like they did for you. When I watch my thoughts it has shown me how much of my thinking is wrong and illogical. It's not easy to remove those pesky weeds. They keep popping up. The spiritual teachings have shown me how much I badly needed them because before I didn't think I had a problem with my thinking and the way I live my life.

Redbeard

Post Number: 307
Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I’ve noticed with my own experience that the materials have an effect that seems to form a cognitive barrier for all but a few of us that are searching. It can’t help but create some distance between most of the population, it’s no different with religion.

We have to focus on the fact that some day many of these people around us will value the truth even if it’s difficult. Maybe not in this life time or the next but remember we’re all in this matrix together , some care about the meaning of life and some don’t and most would have a meltdown if they were able to really take on the truth all at once.

It’s frustrating and I’m just trying to get a grip on all this and what requires of me as I try to understand what being a true human being should look like in daily application.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it's understandable to feel some alienation on a planet where only a few carry the truth in themselves among a mass of population who don't see no problem in their selfish, greedy and often violent ways. Therefore it's important to find and meet like minded people, at least for one's own mental and psychic well being.

Also what Hugo said is true. For the human being everything begins from within. Even though we are all one and one is all, we first and foremost have to deal with our own consciousness and it's thoughts and feelings. The consciousness itself already contains all the values and possibilities for life, it is up to the human being to find that which pleases him/her in their consciousness and work on it through their thoughts and feelings, and especially the psyche, which powerfully propels the human being whichever way they have determined to go through the might of their thoughts. That truly makes the human being the ruler over himself/herself and really nothing stands in his/her way.
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Redbeard,

In my opinion being a true human being doesn't necessarily mean acting or embodying the role of a saint who takes it upon themselves to heal and look after people. That's what I first thought to be a true human being. But I've come to understand that the definition of a true human being is really just someone who recognizes his/her duty to life and consciously strives to develop themselves and their consciousness and all the good values of life within themselves, because that is the role of the human being in this universe. Compared to the majority of earthlings, who in this light appear to be the 'living dead', because materially they are alive, but their inner life has been disconnected from the spiritual, and thus, the true life and role of a human being.
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 891
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Essence of Human Evolution

When we summarily explain the human evolution (according to the Plejaren and Billy) we could describe it as a path from an “I” to a “We” personality and from a material perception/being to a spiritual perception/being.

The latter metamorphism is as well expressed in CR10:101:

“101. It shall be spiritually clear to him that his essential spiritual BEING is inseparably one with what is Creative, in order that he may--in this awareness--overcome the material outer world.”

German
„101. Es soll ihm geistig klar sein, dass sein eigentliches geistiges SEIN untrennbar eins ist mit dem Schöpferischen, um so in diesem Bewusstsein die materielle äußere Welt zu überwinden.”

IOW – our “thinking in line with the Spirit Teaching” may well lead to a different perception/cnsciousness of reality and the material world around us.
Maybe this world, more and more, becomes the world whose temptations we live to overcome …

Salome,

Bill.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 951
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For me, Billy put it so eloquently and succinctly; "Live And Help Live".

For me, as I understand Billy's words better and better every day, it means to clearly recognize my own personal need for my evolution and to be of help, like a wise teacher with children, to help others in their own gradual, slow evolution.

It does not however mean, that I have to "speed up" their evolution, I should not dump things on them, I do not need to coerce any truth into nor upon anyone.

Creation has given everyone the necessary time to fully evolve and only recommends we help, assist and teach with love, through the recognition of the truth of the evolution of the consciousness.

I really enjoyed all the great answers and inputs in this thread. It let me know I'm treading in the good journey.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Redbeard

Post Number: 308
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Our perception of reality, among those that are taking the teaching seriously, would have to change our view of things and also change the person in an irreversible way! I almost can look back in time on myself and in many of the ways that I was less balanced and steady.

I would not give anything back for any other so called gain. It’s worked itself into me to an amazing extent.

I’ll have to say that without the ability to study and discuss these topics here that there have been up to this point very little chance here in Michigan for parlaying the teaching between myself and another person.
Thanks to all responsible for setting this up and maintaining it
!!!

Peace, harmony and greater cognitions to you all !!!!

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddiemartin,

Your post really warms my heart. As you say, the Creation has given us the time to evolve ourselves as it has given the time for everything else in our material existence to evolve in it's natural course of time. Exactly for example, a flower takes precisely it's time to become what it is, no more or no less. I think as human beings, we should appreciate that law of coming to fruition, instead of running hastily everywhere like a chicken without a head, because we have the tendency to run to our demise without thinking, rather than to take our time and understand the nature of our existence. I hope I make sense because sometimes I can't express my thoughts as I would like to.

Votan

Post Number: 891
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddiemartin

My advice to you is live your life and do not be distracted by negative individuals . We all make mistakes that we regret after all we are humans and learn by your mistakes.
joe

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 953
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Redbeard, I feel you brother.

Niko_sulonen

Great observations.

Votan, sorry, I'm not following. Or did you mean that for someone else?
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 923
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many have well defined the “Spiritual Teaching” in several different ways; nonetheless, IMO, you’re all correct.

Hugo’s account of watching our thoughts shows us how much of our thinking is wrong and illogical at times is right on. It does appear that the spiritual teaching makes one feel alienated from those that do not understand the truth… As we now know, the simple fact of scrutinizing your thoughts, is in itself spiritual advancement and a learning process.

How true Redbeard’s statement is of focusing on the fact that someday many around us will value the truth at some point in a future time… Many of us may be here today because of the truths we learned in past lives.

As Niko_sulonen pointed out that it's understandable to feel some alienation where only a few carry the truth… Niko is painfully correct.

Bill’s thoughts of thinking in line with the Spirit Teaching leads to a different perception / consciousness of reality around us is so true.

Eddieamartin’s statement that Creation has given everyone the necessary time to fully evolve and only recommends we help, assist and teach with love, through the recognition of the truth of the evolution of the consciousness is pretty close to what I said during a thanksgiving prayer to family and friends this year; which created some raised eyebrows.

My point is that those of us that have families that do not understand the Creational truth, perhaps unknowingly facilitated in the alienation of those in the ‘Spiritual Teaching’. Focusing in a neutral positive manner with compassion and understanding can become a daunting challenge at times especially when you have partners where one is growing in spiritual awareness and the other is not or will not, for whatever reason.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 218
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"the spiritual teaching makes one feel alienated from those that do not understand the truth…"

If you understand the truth shouldn't that challenge and make you open to EVERYTHING in your environment (and with-in you); human, fauna, flora life, etc?

I am working to align myself to the truth that everything is a oneness.

Whether others believe in a deity or not - the truth is just been us creating our inner and outer world.

Even the prophets recognize that the Creation is unifying in everything...
Tien

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge,

I can only speak from my own experience, but being open to something and identifying with something are not the same thing. One can be accepting towards another human being, because as a spiritual Wesen both are striving towards the same goal, but if that person is waging a war against all the good values of life one has gathered and worked in himself/herself, it will be impossible to identify with that person.

I spend most of my time by myself, yet I am not lonely, because I have found my rightful place in this existence, in the Creation, as a human being. I shall look at other people and see in them the same love that is working in and through me, even though they may not see it themselves. But it is their greedy, selfish, arrogant, reckless, violent, murderous, blind, war waging, plotting, devious, backstabbing, cheating etc. ways that I do not recognize as my own nor that of the true life. Feeling alienated in this case, feeling like one isn't like the other, is very valid in my opinion. I wish it would be the opposite and sometimes I break my heart over it, but the truth is that we, the spiritual teaching people, are here now to do the hard work, so that on one glorious day in the far future the truth will prevail over mankind.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also it can be said that it is not the truth-knowing-one who has alienated himself/herself from mankind, but it is the mankind who has alienated themselves from the truth.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 893
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Perception of One Reality In All Things

Do the belts of the universe mirror human consciousness/perception levels?

Our material universe is the 4th (“Solid State Matter”) belt (out of 7) in our universe.
Human thinking in this belt of the universe is mainly based on material perceptions.
With these (material perceptions) we were able to discover 4 (out of the 7) forces in our universe.
As we move on in our evolution our consciousness changes.

From the material consciousness/being into a half material- half spiritual consciousness and being (“Transformation Belt”) before adopting/becoming a fully spiritual/creative consciousness/being (“Creation Belt”) opening the door to a new evolution outside our universe (“Displacement Belt”)

As our consciousness changes so does our perception: From Stone age Man who only “knew” his family – to “internet man” who is - “virtually” - in contact with all humans.
In view of the Plejaren our future may be – “cosmopolitan man” who is in contact with many extra-terrestrial human races – these encounters/experiences may more and more prepare our mind to perceive our environment with a more and more universal consciousness.

And so man's consciousness / perception changes to pursue less personal, more universal goals, so he may discover and utilize the greater, more universal forces of nature and the oneness that exists between all of them.

The 7 belts of electrons in Mendeleyev’s Periodic Table – the 7 belts in our universe – …
Ultimately it is this consciousness of oneness that fuels the engine of human evolution:
We are a universe within a universe as there are many universes within universes…
The more we recognize the oneness in what we observe and the love between them, the more we will live in oneness with Creation.

Salome,

Bill

PS

Semjase (in CR 10) stated that a human being should strive to become 10:101. “… inseparably one with what is creative” and - in this awareness - “live to overcome the material outer world” and develop “10:105. … a perception of the one reality in all things”.

The "one reality in all beings and things" - it is a thought that grows and grows and grows.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 219
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Niko_sulonen,

I can sense your meaning.

Yet the truth is in each human being in the Universe whether or not we perceive the truth, even if we use our natural creational power for positive or negative. In this way I see myself the same as everyone mentally, physically and spiritually, as our very nature is creational.

Imagine when 90% of the world realize there is no God or the Devil creating a paradise or hell, only us.
Tien

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page