Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 31, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Application of Natural Logic (Living by the creational laws and recommendations) » Archive through July 31, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 850
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This may be a good time to define the differences between logical, illogical and unlogical.

As I have so far come to understand it.

Illogical is simply to do with the intellect, knowledge and understanding... in other words part of the learning process until one finally understands natural creational laws and recommendations... and develops the ability to recognize (separate) the logical and unlogical.

Unlogical is the absolute absence of the logical.

Here are some minor examples:
1. Logical) Free-will is an essential part of the human existence in order for true evolution of the consciousness.
2. Illogical) Religions/Gods teach that we should do unto others as we would want them to do unto us.
3. Unlogical) If you do not accept a deity as your god/savior then you will be condemned to eternal hell.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 482
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At our evolution level logic is easier said then done. I learned this in reading the contact reports about all the problems the 49 Figu core group members had. So many times the P's mentioned little logic in the group members back then as the problem for nearly ceasing the mission. If they are old Lyrians connected to the mission and they have little logic then I gather the rest of us are worse then them.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 397
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Logic is when everything fits into place perfectly and allows for the possibility of an eventuality. It is when the laws of Creation work in harmony and allow for the existence of the material universe to come about. It is when the distance, revolution and rotation of a single planet in a solar system allow for life to flourish on its surface. It is, quite simply put, when things just add up.

As humans, however, our thinking consciousness give a different twist to the application of logic. It allows us to pervert it, which is exactly what we do (not one of us is exempt) because our thinking is not aligned with Creation and its laws. If it were, then, if I am correct, we'd be at the stage of uniting with Creation. But that we are "separated" from it is evidence of our "existing in illogic".

It's a long journey towards Creation and, therefore, towards logic. Gaining the capability to think in this way is no mean feat.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 201
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The “No True Scotsman” Fallacy

If you know about philosophy or logic, or if you have that one annoying friend who’s always telling you why your logic sucks (or maybe you are that annoying friend), you will have heard of the No True Scotsman fallacy.

No true Scotsman

The basic narrative of the fallacy is a Scotsman, McDoogle, proudly declaring to his friend McClutterbuck that no Scotsman sugars his porridge. But McClutterbuck disagrees: “I am a Scotsman. I’m from Auchtermuchty, born and raised, like you. I always sugar my porridge, och aye”. McDoogle then watches on in horror as McClutterbuck proceeds to tip the bag of sugar over his bowl of porridge and begin to devour his breakfast like a starving man. “Well”, he fumes, enraged like a true Scot by being proven wrong, “no true Scotsman sugars his porridge!”

No true Scotsman

What does all this mean? In order to defend his claim that no Scotsmen put sugar in their porridge, McDougle has resorted to redefining what it means to be a Scotsman. He has rejected McClutterbuck’s evidence that some Scotsmen do sugar their porridge by denying him his Scotmanship (what a lovely word).

No true Scotsman

In the same way, in order to save face against your assertion, your opponent may invoke the No True Scotsman fallacy to move the goalposts and make it impossible to contradict him. No matter what you say, if it doesn’t fit within his changeable definition, he won’t accept it.
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 720
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry for being a little long ... But I think the discussion should merit it.

Logic – and Love…

Might of thoughts / page 11 (my translation which may contain errors)

„Tatsächlich ist der Mensch keine künstliche Schöpfung, sondern die Kreation schöpferischer Intelligenz und damit eine Schöpfung, die durch das Gesetz der universellen Schöpfung, des Universalbewusstseins gewachsen ist. …

Das Gesetz der universellen Schöpfung aber ist ein Gesetz von Ursache und Wirkung, wie das auf alle schöpferischen Gesetzesbereiche zutrifft.
Und genau dieses Gesetz besagt, dass auch jeder mit Macht und Kraft belebte Gedanke als Ursache auch eine bestimmte Wirkung bringen muss. Durch dieses Ursache-Wirkung Prinzip wird all das verborgen Gehaltene des Menschen offenbar, denn absolut und unbeirrbar legt es die geheimnisvollen Bereiche des Denkens frei …“
---------------------------------------------------------
“As a matter of fact, the human being is not an artificial creation but the creation of creational intelligence and thereby a creation which has evolved through the law of universal creation, of the universal consciousness … The law of universal creation, however, is a law of cause and effect which applies to all areas of creational laws (=the law of cause and effect is in all parts of Creation (incl. all other creational laws))

(==== From this then follows - as every human being is a part of Creation that his thinking, too, embodies the law of cause and effect ====)

And precisely this law says that every thought enlivened (invigorated) by power and strength, must, as a cause, also create a very specific effect. Through this cause-effect-principle everything of a human which is kept hidden, becomes obvious, because it absolutely and unwaveringly exposes the mysterious realms of thinking …
---------------------------------------------

In the ultima ratio:

From primal energy developed an immense spiritual power, the “creative forces”.
This “Spirit Power” developed the idea of Creation, an idea based on the law of cause and effect.
From this idea and law a universe of fine fluidal and (by using the force of the spirit to highly condense some of the fine-fluidal energy) matter came into being.

Every creation in the universe is a little universe in itself.
Embodying the same evolution and modus vivendi.
Thus the human, its way of being, its body and mind, replicates the “evolution, modus vivendi, body and mind” of the universal creative forces.

Similar to the universal creative forces developing the “idea of creation based on the law of cause and effect”, human beings form their thoughts and ideas, which should grow to become more and more in tune with the Thought of Creation, because creation does not protect its secrets when we seek them.
Thus human thoughts are “causes” creating latent effects, fine-fluidal energies, which may – by condensing them further – create visible / audible effects.*)

Thus human thoughts are a part of the logic, "the program of evolution", of our universe.

And yes, Eddie is quite right, humans will sense a great love in their heart when their thoughts “swing in unity” with the logic of universal creation.

Because the purpose of the law of cause and effect is to create a balance.
So all creative thoughts, universal and individual,– all creation – is based on this balance.

It is this perception of universal balance and oneness - we sense it, call it - "true love".

Salome,

Bill

---------------------------------
*)
Greater “strength” is developed by repeating the same thought / action many times.^)
It explains the power of Feng Shui and religions – they seem to have such power because of the “group spirit” (many humans having the same thought) which supports them.
Alternatively to participating in a “consciousness of many”, a single human may repeat the same thought many times, to build up more strength (as in e.g. his prayers / meditations)
This is to say - the strength of the underlying human spirit will create thoughts of different strength, resulting in more or less visible/audible effects.
^)
As indicated by the word “ex–perience” = “ex periculosum” = “out of danger” = we gain an ability (become experts) by repeating it so many times that it does not present any danger any more.

Tyler

Post Number: 178
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 02:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is not really so difficult to achieve as you might think, Hugo.

Unless I am grossly mistaken, the work to actually connect to the power of logos/absolute logic is much the same for every person, at least as far as the fundamental learning and fundamental exercising of basic, required tasks goes.

-

Reciting the prayer by Nokodemion actually increases the capability to think in logic over time.

I would try to explain it all in depth, but it is really beyond my capability to do so. But it of course works, because Billy actually is the real prophet of the new age, and the prayer was actually created in order to increase the human capability to think in logic.

Logic was also called Logos by the ancient Greeks, while this text comes from an article written by Mariann Uehlinger Mondria: "absolute logic (logos = the power of the Creation)".

Bold part is taken from: http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_62

So this is a not so subtle prod from me to get you to look into the Nokodemion prayer actually, and also a nod to the fact that logic/logos are not just practical in a philosphical sense for constructing arguments, because absolute logic is actually the nature of the whole universe.

So therefore, to increase the capability to think in logic means to increase the capability to live in recognition of the real reality, ie. it increases the capability to comprehend and recognise and fathom the real truth and furthermore, increases the capability to apply natural logic to every minute and every hour of the daily life.

Tyler

Post Number: 179
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, for the post proof:

From http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Original_Prayer_In_German_Created_By_Henoch:

"Using the prayer in German furthers the logical thinking and therefore supports the individual evolution. It doesn't have the same effect in English."

Msmichelle

Post Number: 419
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 05:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great posts family!!

I will contemplate all of your responses.

I tend to agree with Hugo, it's "easier said than done."
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 375
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Logic is = possible/often studying the spiritual teaching is equatable to small droplets fill the glass.

Nokodemion spirit-form (and it's current personality Billy Meier) = the full (large) very logical glass.

As one accumulates droplets of knowledge and wisdom from intellect and rationality, one will thus generate small droplets for one's glass. As the years pass by, one will eventually learn to "mirror" portions of BEAM (and FIGU's) swinging wave every once in awhile, thus enlargening one's wisdom associated with one's storagebanks and consciousness which is very good for one's evolution.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Tyler

Post Number: 187
Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You should give yourself a lot more credit, Michelle.

You work a very difficult job, and have to deal with a lot of troubled sorts on a weekly basis, right?

Just learning to think logically, that is very simple. Far more simple than the difficult job that you have as an officer.

There are so many ways to achieve the goal, if I can only make you see.

Hugo

Post Number: 486
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I imagine it must be very difficult next to impossible trying to be logical (according to the teachings) in doing a police job while on duty because they act mostly according to their rules and orders.

I would never want to be a police officer that often has to deal with the low life scum and criminals of society. I respect them for doing that job.

Tyler

Post Number: 188
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anybody, and in absolutely every and all situations, can benefit from a greater logical thinking wise!

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 734
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

=== AA Re. "Logic" ===

In his book Arahat Athersata (page 169 / 21-29) Billy explains re. the word “logic” …
(My translation may contain some errors but it should convey the true meaning of the text passage)

21) This corresponds to the absolute creational logic and this is the very word Earth humans should pay particular attention to because they often interpret it wrongly.

22) Logic does not only - in acc with Earth human comprehension - mean “ the (logical) consequence / consistency / continuity of any [ given] truth/fact but it [really] should be understood as the POWER OF CREATION

23) From your [AA speaking to Earth humans] ancient Greek the word “LOGOS” has the value of [ is “assessed” to mean] “POWER OF CREATION”

24) Thus – when using the word logic – it should always mean “POWER OF CREATION”

25) It has not only the more commonly known meaning of “(logic) consistency / continuity” but expresses the absolute correctness of that what emerges from the creational power.

26) I.e. logic embodies "true[st] knowledge and wisdom which cannot be improved on" [outdone]

27) The highest entity is Creation [Highest is Creation] and the greatest power is the power of Creation, and this is the very power that cannot be improved on [outdone] because it is the power [contained] in the absolute.

28) The power of the absolute, however, requires [The conditions for the power of the absolute are] absolute knowledge and absolute wisdom.

29) These [=the absolute knowledge and absolute wisdom] embody [are the essence of] logic thus the power of Creation

German Origin

21. Dies entspricht der absoluten schöpferischen Logik; und gerade diesem Wort Logik sollte der Erdenmensch einmal seine ganz besondere Aufmerksamkeit schenken, denn oftmals wird es falsch ausgelegt.
22. Logik bedeutet nicht nur nach erdenmenschlichem Verstehen die Folgerichtigkeit irgendeiner Tatsache, sondern DIE KRAFT DER SCHÖPFUNG.
23. Aus eurer altgriechischen Sprache entstammt das Wort LOGOS, dessen Bewertung SCHÖPFUNGSKRAFT bedeutet.
24. So also das Wort LOGIK in Anwendung gebracht wird, bedeutet es immer SCHÖPFUNGSKRAFT.
25. Logik bedeutet also nicht nur den üblichen Sinn der Folgerichtigkeit, sondern die absolute Richtigkeit aus dem Entstehen aus der schöpferischen Kraft.
26. Dies bedeutet, dass Logik als Schöpfungskraft wahrliches Wissen und Weisheit in sich verkörpert und durch nichts überboten werden kann.
27. Das Höchste ist die Schöpfung, und die grösste Kraft ist die der Schöpfung, und gerade diese kann niemals überboten werden, denn sie ist die Kraft im Absoluten.
28. Die Kraft des Absoluten aber bedingt des absoluten Wissens und der absoluten Weisheit.
29. Diese verkörpern die Logik, also die Schöpfungskraft.

Tyler

Post Number: 191
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Exactly!

Tyler

Post Number: 192
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 03:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph I'm looking at your post today and I think I can see that you and I have the same idea about what logic is, but I think that I beat you that time in selecting the clearest words that are closest to comprehensibility

So a friendly neener neener in your direction

Msmichelle

Post Number: 426
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree in all walks of life it is difficult to apply genuine logic to situations.. for example, in my present position in law enforcement, it is virtually impossible to apply genuine logic.... honestly, every day I Teeter on the road of insanity when it relates to my dealings with this environment... it is a great opportunity and I'm so thankful for the Spiritual Teaching
nonetheless however at some point I must leave this environment.... because my need to be in alignment with the Creational laws and recommendations is a priority in my life
MsMichelle

Tyler

Post Number: 194
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I want to say something about the word 'Kraft', to continue the discussion from earlier before I got side-tracked into personal matters, which I am actually now noticing can really get in the way of simply learning.

Anyway, I want to say something because what Corey Tvam posted is actually relevant to what I wrote earlier, when I recommended the prayer from Nokodemion to increase the logical thinking.

Logos/logic are said to be equivalent with 'KRAFT DER SCHÖPFUNG", which is interesting, however look closely at the prayer by Nokodemion, specifically at line #4, which speaks to the consciousness:

"Deine Kraft entfalte sich in mir auf Erden und in den Himmeln."

This is actually very interesting, because the word 'Kraft' is used there again.

Why do you suppose that it is written that way?

Corey

Post Number: 386
Posted on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The true treasures of life that the bulk of mankind does not respect:

Truth, love, knowledge, wisdom, deference, equitableness, fairness, conscientiousness, harmony, etc., some are the 12 leaders of GOT 5:25, some are the 7 pillars of wisdom and the 7 pillars of life taught in the OM [Omfalon Murado]. All are treasures that are so beneficial to one in life, yet most of the masses treat these treasures like garbage and spite the truth and the Creation, and do not accumulate, nor attract these treasures to their lives (generally speaking there are some exceptions).

The accumulation of these gemstone treasures assist one to grow in strength and power. Power is meant as personal natural power, IE: the confidence to succeed in your life, and to attract positivity (the positive people [IE: assisters of your evolutionary development] and positive energetical swinging-waves via the "boomerang effect", success (this does not only mean monetary based success, although one needs fair and appropriate amounts of money to live and survive, one's decisions should not all be monetary based. The money is neutral, but it has a tendency to "slight" the human-being to become greedy. Resist greed and take the middle path [moderateness]) a success which comes from the might of one's thoughts. If one thinks he/she will fail, one will fail. One has to also attract health and well-being to one's self and take care of one's body because it houses his/her psyche and material consciousness, and this has to be developed, so one must try to live as long (and healthy) as one can so one can fulfill his/her responsibility to develop one's consciousness for as long of a time period as possible. One has to attract to oneself things which will benefit one's development to a positive wise, and help one grow in consciousness power and become stronger in consciousness-based evolution by tending to, and controlling one's thoughts and feelings to become master of oneself.

It really helps one's development if one's planet follows natural law, and in the case of the Earth we are an anomaly because we are so far from the natural normalcy of natural law. One can read the FIGU books and see how far our society is from the laws and the recommendations. One can judge the gap from how far away one's society is, and gauge how severe the penalties will be from cause and effect from nature to bring mankind back into the natural normalcy by bridging the gap. It is fair to say that mankind's path forward will be "schwer" and difficult, full of learning "lessons" that could bring collapse if problems such as overpopulation, a runaway financial system clocked with heavy financial debt, and the world's militarization tendencies are left unchecked for very much longer.

That being said, the path forward for an individual to amass treasures listed in the first paragraph are still very possible if one takes the time to develop them. The flipside of the coin is: if one does not develop them, the fire of inequity could burn you from the inside out because you are living uncreational. High values and high virtues are very recommended at this time, and could very likely also benefit the future personality, not to mention the present existence that will also affect all those people around you in a positive wise due to swinging-wave resonance emanating from your consciousness.

To increase one's personal muscular strength, one has to lift weights and exercise routinely to develop. To develop strength of oneself, one has to flow with the natural flow of things, and one has to be armed with the information on what is truly natural = the laws and recommendations of the Creation = the answers lie in the FIGU books = and contemplation (contemplation takes a long time [it's easier and faster to read the books and put the knowledge into one's life experince = the essence of wisdom will be earned.])~

Of course peace should be the greatest treasure of a planet, but our society is far from this treasure = because we do not follow = gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit = which is the true enforcement of peace = and I think for our planet the way forward with this will be a learning process. I just hope the learning process does not include the almost complete destruction of our planet's people (and unchecked destruction of civilization's achievements) due to unchecked militarization-warfare and unchecked nuclear weapons. If this terrible scenario occurs in the future, the way forward with gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit to prevent the illocality from ever happening again will be too little too late, and a lesson our future society will not soon forget, but judging from the state of affairs over the last century or so (or two +), this destruction may be the only thing that will teach our collective stubbornness the lesson that we need gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit, but I hope this mentioned destruction does not occur, or at least, we learn our lessons preemptively and take the reigns and prevent the illogicality from occurring the natural way (gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit) just as the human body develops antibodies to fight infection illness. .~
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Corey

Post Number: 387
Posted on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Although I said our future will be "schwer" and difficult, the sooner we turn the corner and begin changing for the better the easier it will become. Keep in mind some difficulty because of overpopulation is locked in, so we will have to endure for the duration of two centuries if the prophecies play out, and we do not alter course for the duration. ~Let's get down to the natural limitation of 529,000,000 within 200 years humanely.~

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Corey,
What we have here are the effects of a series of stupid albeit evil causes; but we will exercise patience, roll with the punches and bide our time and help our Prophet's future personalities with the helping out of our fellow humans on this planet in this, the very beginning of our never ending evolution.
"If you're not learning, what are you doing?" - Me
ps I finished Decalogue Dodecalogue today! If only I had remembered the wisdom in those pages some 40 odd years ago!
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Corey

Post Number: 403
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the standard definition of the word Strength?

Strength: (noun): the quality or state of being physically strong. The quality of being able to resist being broken or moved from a force. The ability of being able to do things that require a lot of physical or mental effort. The ability to withstand or exert great force.

Strength can come to one in a variety of ways, and the best way to gather (and accumulate) internal strength as a personal power is to study the spiritual teaching. The laws and the recommendations of the Creation can never be stopped, they are ceaselessly fulfilling themselves, even here on Earth. The best way for you to be like this is to become the living embodiment of the laws and recommendations of the Creation (the living embodiment of natural law). This transition will be very transitional for our planet. So much of what we do is backwards against natural law, yet our society was tampered with by those who were in contravention to the natural laws and recommendations AKA: the Bafath. Now that they were deported to be rehabilitated, every member and citizen of our society is a living embodiment of his/her society, the living, breathing example of what to be (or what not to be if you are a lawbreaker). It is up to the individual person to carry his or her society forward to the future, and this future can be natural law if enough individuals push this forward to the future. If a member of society is taking the society down a notch by crime, terrorism, and other dishonourable actions, they ought to be banished for a time, to complete his or her "rebalancing" back to the good-bearing. Perhaps if the crime is severe enough, they are banished for the rest of their natural life-cycle.

The laws and recommendations of the Creation. Got it. Only three children per wife, okay, sure. 10 months between marriages to make sure nobody is pregnant, okay, done. But what about the other natural laws? What about the natural law of contrariness, and how not to induce a separation between everybody, and everything? How about seeing that everything is a union, a oneness. This could even help one in marriage, as the male is the positive pole in the relationship, and the female is the negative pole in the relationship, and together, both the positive and the negative poles are a complete oneness. Contrariness always has opposite polarities, each one reciprocating the other for a complete oneness. The same can be said if each one of us see our society as a oneness, we can be an individual who is a part of the oneness, as a "cog in the wheel", or as a "spoke of the wheel", and we can be resilient and strong as a single individual, and our society as a whole can be strong if the proper safeguards of natural law were to be in place, which can only make our society stronger..

We need to be strong with our present and future personalities to survive (in a good-bearing wise) the next two centuries. In oneness there is strength. Strength is personal power. Not power the way a negative politician would use power, for one's advantage over one's enemies, so one can use might and power over the masses like cattle. What I am referring to here is the positive accentuation of the masses, not the hindrance of the masses. What I am referring to here is one's personal sphere (as taught by "Goblet") is often underutilized. One can learn to become a master of cause and effect, and learn how to positively use positive effects to one's advantageous use, and grow in internal strength by involving those around you in your personal sphere. Lay down the right (correct) positive causes, and the right (correct) positive effects will strike one in one's life. IE: study the spiritual teaching, and one will become more knowledgeable, which will turn into the essence of wisdom once the knowledge is applied into one's life-conduct. Changing one's life-conduct to the good-bearing in life, is what the spiritual teaching is all about, and it is very honourable to do so. Honour is a very old trait, that is not (very often) referred to, or is only referred to by cultures that predate the Christian religion. When one grows in honour, one will grow in internal strength, that can manifest itself as external strength by one's self as one raises his or her self-respect to equal confidence. One's human life should be priceless, and we should each see our individual life as priceless so we can each fulfill our duty to consciousness-based development.

If the vast majority of the world was reading GoT, the people would see that qualities such as revenge and retaliation, and submissiveness of a religion or to a figurehead is not recommended, and the people would rise up and demand a better future. If the truth was boldy explained by the powers-that-be (including the law of reincarnation, and to give up religion because the whole world was hoodwinked by the Bafath), to go along with the truth regarding our crimes of overpopulation, and the damage-inducement this will cause in the future, so the world would be bound to a birth cessation with 7 year birth-rate checks, and a very tight birth-permit system, but because the powers-that-be would be truth-relaying (for once), and making the transition to natural law, the people would be less likely to rise up in riots, and people could maintain his or her place in society as a peaceful transition if the powers-that-be would cooperate and use the media for truth-telling. What I am saying here is the transition to natural law can overall be a peaceful one if the honourable path would be chosen of the people's education regarding natural law, so the people themselves could be educated in a form of education for the masses regarding natural law. Why not tell the people of Earth about cause and effect, and how overpopulation relates to this? Why not tell the people of Earth that heaven and hell are nothing more then states of mind, of the Psyche, and that we will reincarnate back to this very same world, in whatever conditions earlier generations have left for our future personality? Why not tell the people of Earth that it is in everybody's best interests to make German a planetary dialect, yet you keep your own individual dialect as well? This language-transition education could be done over the next 20-30 years time planet-wide.
Our "backwards" Earth-society could easily make the transition to the good-bearing natural law in less then two centuries if we put our hearts into it. This would ensure the proper societal safeguards of natural law when our future personalities (people bearing our spirit-form are reborn with a new personality) are born somewhere on the planet Earth.~

The laws and recommendations of the Creation can be:

1. Personal (first and foremost one's duty to consciousness-based development, maintain good health to ensure a long life. Read the FIGU books to learn the laws and recommendations of the Creation. Learn the high-values and virtues of the life, unattach from religious swinging-waves and attach to swinging-waves from the Creation Universal-Consciousness [IE: a piece of the cosmos]. Learn the reincarnation process and cause and effect. Maintain a good honourable place in your society and at your employment, although some people need to change jobs once in awhile. Only use force in self-defense [the whole world should study Chinese Kung-Fu somewhat...].).

2. Societal (a banishment system [to become crime/terrorism/terrorist-free], gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit [outlaw war using forced forcelessness], maintain a population of only 529 million living human-beings [12 living humans per square kilometer].).

When #1 & #2 accentuate one another, and bring's about the best qualities of the individual and the masses, one lives a good life.

My free reincarnation PDF: http://theyfly.com/sites/default/files/reincarnation (3) corrected May 13 2017.pdf

Corey

Post Number: 440
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 03:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is an open letter to the world governments that are actively listening (monitoring the forums).

~To survive the future in a way that it goes well with us all in our future lifetimes:

Mankind needs to:

1. Collectively walk away from religion.

This would apply to all those that felt the calling once properly explained about the law of reincarnation, and cause and effect, etc.

Beseeching a fabulated (invented) deity that can neither harm you, nor help you does nothing for one, other then submissive dependency that affects you genetically, and clasps you in chains inside your consciousness that is very difficult to escape because of deluded belief, which is another genetic condition, and also a result of societal programming and indoctrination. It's time to turn the page, and let "Goblet of the Truth" replace the bible in 40 years time. If millions of people were reading the "Goblet of the Truth", the people would demand better once they read the information and rules contained within, and this demand for a better change would simultaneously go to the top and bottom of our society. This book could really alter our society towards the good, and help us "tip the skull" to avoid future death and destruction by following the elaborate rules as a society contained inside that helpfully instruct one how to live life so it goes well with us all. If you want to leave a legacy behind to be remembered for a very long time, give the people a chance to demand a better change by allowing "Goblet of the Truth" to replace the bible for millions of people who would be courageous enough to read the book.

2. Set up a humane banishment penal system.

The criminal would be stripped of all technology, and separated from society before he or she can do any further harm to society.

Mankind needs to perfect this system and can do so within 50 to 100 years timeframe. This can start out slowly by banishing terrorists, and other criminal deviants, by separating them by gender, and setting them on isolated islands and isolated land-tracts. To fully turn to the good, and possibly be reintegrated into society if the crime was not to severe, the fallible ones need access to the spiritual teaching to change to the good, the better, and the best. I can provide every single "Goblet" verse that instructs our planet on setting up a proper banishment system.

Delving into the world of banishment practices can start slowly, and be branched out to goals set down in advance simultaneously by those well versed in the spiritual teaching and Earth law enforcement partners. The FIGU should be consulted in areas of Earth law pertinent to successful survival for their BEAM/FIGU recommendations in 5 to 15 years time. A special Federal council should be formed in Switzerland (that would branch out worldwide) for this purpose of terrestrial transition to the Creation's laws and recommendations within 200 years time that should be considered the highest priority and be given the most serious urgency.

3. Set up proper gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit.

I have posted repeatedly about this process, and I suggest this is started by a trilateral partnership between Russia, China, and the United States, with other countries joining in over some decades.

See https://theyflyblog.com/?s=Using+the+world%27s+military+to+create+peace

See post 400 http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=863&page=15903

Nuclear weapons need to be abolished, except for major nuclear weapons-bearing countries like the Russia, China, and the United States limiting their stockpile to only 5 warheads apiece. This would be enough for proper self-defense, and would eliminate the need for a catastrophic nuclear war that would murder billions of terrestrial lives, and perish the entire northern hemisphere into an unlivable condition.

4. Call a birth-stop, and use the world's media to educate the people on the bottom of our society about the dangers, problems, repercussions, and planetary consequences of overprocreation. This will prevent uprisings once birth-control is Federally mandated planetary-wide.

One can literally trip on my overpopulation postings in the archives. An example is post 399 here http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=863&page=15903

We need:

a) a birth-stop.
b) federally mandated birth-control.
c) a massive educational program depicted on television, radio, and newspapers to modify public opinion that overpopulation is bad, and can bring about the end of our society. Furthermore the people need to be warned of upcoming destruction that is a direct result of our crime of overpopulation, backed up by credible science and the FIGU (such as Sfath's 1948 predictions). If world governments make the first move, and begin a massive educational program regarding our crime against nature, this will prevent uprisings and lawsuits once the predictions come true sometime in the decades after 2020-2030. We only have so much time here people.
d) a very tight birth-permit system.
e) birth-rate checks.
f) reach the ultimate goal of only 529 million living human beings within 200 years by humane and legal birth-reductions.
h) "a" through "f" have to become Federally mandated Earth law done in consultation with the Swiss and worldwide Federal council that works with the FIGU directly in setting up Earth law in 5-15 years time (mentioned in point #2) and all major Earth governments, all major law enforcement, military, sciences, intellectuals, and the world's intelligence agencies. Why involve so many folks? Because our failure to adhere to cause and effect properly can be the end of our civilization.

5. The German language needs to become a unifying planetary language because it is based on the Old Lyran ARJN, and it's the best language to explain the elaborate spiritual teaching of BEAM that traces back to Nokodemion.

We could set a time-frame to have all major television, newspapers, books, and radio only use high German in 30-40 years, and Germans and Swiss could be a part of a massive planetary instructional program for the people of Earth.

The people of Earth could keep their specific dialect, IE: English, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, French, etc, but high German would be the primary dialect for media and primary planetary intercommunication between various countries and the people of the countries, similar to how Tagalog is the unifying primary language of the Philippines, yet most Philippine islands have their own specific dialect.

~Furthermore, a future recovery operation(s) need to be planned by absolutely all major world governments, law enforcement bureaus, intelligence agencies, and the Swiss FIGU Federal council for when Sfath's 1948 predictions come true because of our overpopulation problems, as well as, any future changeable prophecies we may foolishly "lock in" because we were not admonished enough collectively to listen to the true prophet "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier. We have to learn from the past in a positive wise to properly plan the future survival of our species, and we need to profusely learn from our collective arrogant mistakes to prevent further catastrophic consequences, such as if we fail to deflect Apophis (the Red Meteor) in time.~

Thank you for your understanding, and I apologize for the length of my post, but this message is, as FIGU says: "the need of the hour".

Sincerely, and with kind regards,

Corey Müske (Mueske) Red Wing, MN USA (but first and foremost I am an Earth-born fellow terrestrial)

Corey

Post Number: 441
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all the world governments of the Earth,

The severity of the words of post #440 are nothing more then a mirrored reflection of the choices that will lead us down the path that lies ahead for better or worse. By now I'm sure some of you do not like what you are reading, but I wanted to write this to let you know I meant every word, and if you want to come and arrest me, then come and arrest me, but someone has to start taking responsibility for the Earth so we can survive, and so we can prevent casualties of innocent civilians who were never instructed regarding the laws and recommendations of the Creation to live by.

My English FIGU forum archives are full of a written record-legacy in case anything goes wrong in the future, future humanity can be able to pick up the pieces easier in the form of a trail to follow back home to a better future. I also fully mean the fact that the FIGU should be consulted for Earth law and Earth policy, and I fully mean the fact that the Earth policy should be to be in concordance with the Creation's laws and recommendations within 200 years so it would go well with us all in our future lifetimes. The gravity (severity) of our choices for the path that lies ahead are astounding, and it will take a steady hand to guide humanity through the future times that lie ahead us all. In these trying times The FIGU should be consulted for future survival quality, and I am full of good ideas if you ever want to talk.~

Sincerely, and whatever lies ahead hang on and take care of your people,

Corey Müske (Mueske) Red Wing, MN USA

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page