Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 28, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Petale and Arahat Athersata » Archive through June 28, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Watchdog

Post Number: 113
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alright. Im confused here. Why are we talking about the 10 commandments ?
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Taro

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Jacob.
Thanks, Matthew.

So, the only explanation remaining for the source of the 12 recommendations given to Moses is that it was common knowledge among the extraterrestrials who provided it.

Taro

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Watchdog,

Because BMUFOR is once again conjuring up contradictions that do not actually exist. I came here seeking clarification:

"The claim that two persons other than Meier having been contacted by the Petale-plane seems quite contradictory."

http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/miscellaneous/billy-meier-the-plagiarizer-extraordinaire/

Matthew

Post Number: 131
Posted on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taro,

I've definitely read somewhere that the Egyptians followed the original and unadulterated 12 recommendations and Moses knew and "adapted" these from the Egyptians, to the cult-making ten commandments [and, by doing so, broke the first of the 12 recommendations from the start].

As Mr Moses appears to have had a grasp of scripture, a very rare skill then no doubt, it's not much of a stretch to think that this skill also came with the ability to carve text in stone. That kind of skill would explain his standing amongst the people. Perhaps his adventures were less 'Star Trek' then than 'The Invention of Lying'?

Matthew

Taro

Post Number: 25
Posted on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting. Thanks, Matthew. If you ever come across the reference again, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Simon123pm45n27×122w39

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know what the Raguel level keeps watch over? I don't understand how anything can actually exist within creation while going against the 7-fold order at the same time. Are these the malign entities that are the product of misused creational knowledge or accidental unexpected fruitions of misaligned experiments? I have a vey active imagination if left to my own devices. Albeit most of my imaginings could be plausible. Although anything can be possible within creation, how it's possible is another matter entirely...
Perhaps I'm reaching for the stars before I know what I'm standing on??

I only am mentioning Raguel because I found the definition somewhat confusing in the spiritual definitions section.
Any & no explanation is fine because all of the answers anybody looks for are already inside each of us, so I don't even know why we come here to discuss what we already know and are not supposed to reveal to anyone whom isn't ready for it...;) lol

Matthew

Post Number: 140
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Taro,

Re: Moses. I've found the references you requested.

The information about Moses is in the 4th version of the Talmud Jmmanuel. Don't know if it's in the same form in the soon to be published 5th version.

"26. Unfaithful to the laws of Creation, Israel is a mass of people with an inglorious past, characterized by murder and arson.
27. Only a few fathers in the masses of these unfaithful have an honorable past and a traceable family tree.
28. These, however, are not part of the brood of snakes and vipers who have pledged themselves to the false Judaic faith,
29. to the false beliefs and false teachings they adopted from Moses who, in turn, had stolen them from the Egyptians."

This is supported by Acts 7:22:
"Moses was educated in all the wisdom of the Egyptians and was powerful in speech and action."

Also, Line 1359 & 1360 from 'An Open Word' includes information relating to where Moses and the Hebrews' ideas of monotheism came from and can be read here:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Those_Who_Lie_About_Contacts

Mattthew

Corey

Post Number: 1278
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Simon,

I could not find the Raguel level anywhere. The 7 pure spirit-levels of the Creation universal-consciousness are: (*i)

1) Arahat Athersata-level
2) Lantano-level
3) Absaly-level
4) Darmen-level
5) Euchare-level
6) Logon-level
7) Petale-level

Each of these 7 levels, has 7 sub-levels.

The 7 sub-levels of the Arahat Athersata level are as follows: (*ii)

1) Bodihar-level
2) Jezir-level
3) Hemanub-level
4) Duyana-level
5) Chanak-level
6) Jischna-level
7) Karanna-level.

The Jischna-level is responsible for the creation of causes in the material plane, and the Karanna-level is responsible for effects in the material plane.

This is why I consider Billy the ultimate source of revealing the importance of understanding the law of cause and effect, as he was once a part of this AA pure-spirit level. I think this is why reading GOTT, because it explains so much about cause and effect for the layman, so our beings on our planet can begin to understand this universal law. This is one way our planet, in present and future times can benefit from having Billy set all this down in writing, because he is hip to AA level storage-banks when he has to.

Before you ask, I do not have great details about these levels, as they are just listed in the book, which Billy set down in writing by accessing the Nokodemion-storage-bank.

I think you are correct that maybe you need proper footing under your feet before you reach for the stars, and I think that maybe you are incorrect that the answers are all inside of us. Collectively we are not wise, smart, intelligent, nor rational. It takes many lifetimes of studying this information to become more wise, smart, intelligent, and rational, and our planet is just beginning it's transition. Books are meant to be opened by the reader, so they can be read, and learned. Our planet needs small, digestible morsels of truth, (such as a forum post, a nightly Meier material reading session, or a MH blog) so small realizations of truth can be had, it is quality that counts, not quantity. Now if this were 9 billion people strong, we would have this planet whipped into shape in no time, but it is not, we are a small minority of the population, but maybe a Micheal Moore film could reach millions. In the meantime, if we possess the modesty that learning takes time, as long as we can read, we can learn.

I know you, and many others probably cannot read the book "Teaching Script", to access this information, but you can read other profound translations that contain knowledge of things pertinent to this planet. I don't know if I can put into words my feelings for what may lie ahead for this planet for the negative effects, but I am certain the effects are coming, reading GOTT is like travelling through time for me. I am grateful GOTT was translated, so it can be absorbed by more people.
------

*i = the 7 pure-spirit levels of the Creation universal-consciousness found on page 102 of "Teaching Script for the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the truth"/Copyright FIGU/BEAM.

*ii = The 7 sub-levels of the Arahat Athersata pure-spirit level found on page 103 of "Teaching Script for the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the truth"/Copyright FIGU/BEAM.
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Matthew

Post Number: 141
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taro,

I realise I still haven't shown evidence that the Egyptians followed the unadulterated 12 recommendations which Moses adapted. Still searching.

Matthew

Savio

Post Number: 801
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to Scott back in 2006, Rufael is one of the "Seven-We-Forms" of the Arahat Athersata level (not sub-level).

2. Rufael - The Watcher over the Spirit-Forms of all living things. Human, Flora, Fauna and all other living things.

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Simon123pm45n27×122w39

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, refer to moderator Scott's posting number 936 about the seven-we-form. Maybe this is my mistake, I should have been more specific. My apologies for not paying more attention to detail.

PEACE

Taro

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much, Matthew. Great find. Hope you didn't go to too much trouble :-)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 436
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Equalisedness” and “Deference”

In our world, when we view the unjust, or even the outright foolish or barbaric, we must not fall in the trap to reply with thoughts of hate, sarcasm or anger/irony/derision.

In his book ‘Genesis’ Billy explains major principles of the Spirit Teachings that were handed down from Petale. One very important principle is to follow the equalisedness of our Gemüt.
(The following is my own translation – using the Figu dictionary where possible)

151. If a person’s actions in the material area of the psyche are fully compliant with the equalised (balanced) and harmonic properties of the spirit-based Gemüt, then the psyche (formed by thoughts and feelings) and its body thrive and work and life take on a positive form.
(The following paragraphs stress that if a human acts against the equalisedness of his Gemüt his thoughts will be confused , he violates the Law of Sevenness, harms the Psyche, makes it unsound, and many sicknesses will result.)

155. The equalisedness of the consciousness is the prerequisite for all creative thinking and acting.
156. This means, that only through the equalisedness of the consciousness truly creative thoughts, feelings and actions can be born and accomplished.
157. The equalisedness of the consciousness is also called <inner>, or the tranquillity of the consciousness, that is singly, entirely and fundamentally responsible that all idea formations come into being and pass away.

159. To acquire the consciousness-equalisedness and to develop inner tranquility and develop the inner life it is necessary to point out, in all explicitness and above all else, the fine-spiritual-perception of deference (honour, venerability, veneration, reverence) because only when the deference (honour, venerability, veneration, reverence) for all and everything and everyone is present in man – only then can also the equalisedness of the consciousness be found

German:

151. Handelt der Mensch im materiellen Bereich der Psyche ganz gemäss den ausgeglichenen und harmonischen Eigenschaften des geistbedingten Gemüts, dann geht es der Psyche (geformt durch Gedanken und Gefühle) und seinem Körper gut und das Leben und Wirken formen sich positiv.

155. Die Ausgeglichenheit des Bewusstseins ist die Voraussetzung zu allem kreativen Denken und Handeln.

156. Das bedeutet, dass erst durch die Ausgeglichenheit des Bewusstseins wahrlich kreative Gedanken, Gefühle und Handlungen geboren und vollbracht werden können.
157. Die Ausgeglichenheit des Bewusstseins wird auch <innere> genannt, oder die Ruhe des Bewusstseins, das ganz allein grundlegend dafür zuständig ist, alle Ideengebilde werden oder vergehen lassen.
159. Zur Erlangung der Ausgeglichenheit des Bewusstseins zur Entwicklung der inneren Ruhe und des inneren Lebens is es notwendig, mit aller Deutlichkeit und vor allen Dingen auf die Ehrfurchtsempfindung (Ehrungsempfindung, Ehrungserbietung, Ehrungswürdigkeit, Ehrungswürdigung) hinzuweisen, denn erst wenn die Ehrfurcht (Ehrung, Ehrwürdigung, Ehrerbietung, Ehrwürdigkeit) vor allem und jedem im Menschen vorhanden ist, kann auch die Ausgeglichenheit des Bewusstseins gefunden werden.

-------------------

So yes, it is important to discuss the problems in our world.
But let us neither hate nor become a “Gutmensch” (which I would translate as “goodie - goodie”)
But a human whose mind is based on the universal balance:

Everything – and everyone - in our universe is but a miniature of Creation.
As Creation is based on “equalisedness”, so should be (all) of its creation – including our human thinking.
To develop this thinking we should perceive all Creation with deference.

If I may add to this my insight:
To gain such a frame of mind we should see through the extremes we recognize in our world.

This we can achieve by opening our mind – step by step - to a greater, more global, more universal, more timeless reality, unite with it and ask for the causes and effects of this enlarged time and space frame.

In other words – when we see present day extremes we may regard them as a “temporary” thesis or antithesis but we immediately ask for and find, “see” the synthesis they are truly creating.

By doing so we develop our thinking to a more universal perspective, align it to the “equalisedness” and deference underlying all Creation.

Salome,

Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 440
Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A few passages to ponder about
(of Billy’s book “Genesis” which contains the advice of Petale to human beings)
Salome,
Bill

(My own translation – using the Figu Dictionary where possible)

- All Manifestations Trace Back To the Oneness of Creation
– All Married Life Should Be Seen As A Part Of This Evolutionary Oneness

227. Thus anything and everything lives for and with the independent individual human being.

228. This means, that no egoism is ever justified, because, recommendation-based, each one is alive for all and all for each one.

229. This therefore means, that a unitary togetherness exists and that all life forms in spirit and matter, in flora, fauna and human life form a unit, which among one another stay separate and have their own ways of living, but which are dependent from each other and cannot exist without one another.

230. An example of this would be, that the human being cannot live without the milk of a cow (or another milk-producing livestock or a plant], this in turn cannot be without the grass, that in turn requires nutritious soil, which for its part requires sun and rain, which draw their strengths and ingredients to sustain life from the atmosphere, the worlds of substances and the cosmic energy, which obtain their energies from the Ur-substances, which are nourished by the creational power and the creational substance, which as Creation trace back to the will of Creation etc. etc.

231. From this then is obvious, that the one cannot exist without the other, consequently all and everything has to live for each other.

232. Thus the basis of the recommendation becomes evident, which says, that in order to enter into marriage an obligation fulfilling togetherness must exist, otherwise there cannot be a marriage that fulfils its obligation and is evolution-based .

German Original:

227. Also aber lebt auch alles und jedes für und mit dem selbständigen Individuum Mensch.
228. So besagt dies, dass keinerlei Egoismus jemals Berechtigung findet, weil gebotsmässig jedes für alles und alles für jedes lebend ist.
229. Dies also bedeutet, dass ein einheitliches Füreinander besteht und dass sämtliche Lebensformen in Geist und Materie, in Flora, Fauna und menschlichem Leben eine Einheit bilden, die sich untereinander wohl getrennt halten und ihre eigenen Lebensweisen haben, die aber voneinander abhängig sind und ohne einander nicht zu existieren vermögen.
230. So diene als Beispiel, dass der Mensch nicht ohne die Milch der Kuh zu leben vermag (oder eines andern milchproduzierenden Viehs oder einer Pflanze), diese wiederum nicht ohne das Gras, das wiederum des nahrhaften Bodens bedarf, der seinerseits Sonne und Regen benötigt, die ihre Kräfte und Produkte zur Lebenserhaltung aus der Atmosphäre, den Substanzenwelten und der kosmischen Energie ziehen, die ihre Energien aus den Ursubstanzen beziehen, die sich durch die Schöpfungskraft und Schöpfungssubstanz nähren, die als Kreation auf den Schöpfungswillen zurückführen usw. usw.
231. Also ist daraus ersichtlich, dass das eine ohne das andere nicht zu bestehen vermag, folglich alles und jedes füreinander zu leben hat.
232. Es wird dadurch der Grund des Gebotes ersichtlich, das da besagt, dass zur Eheschliessung ein pflicherfüllendes Füreinander existent sein muss, ansonsten eine Ehe nicht in pflichterfüllender Form und evolutionsmässig bestehen kann.

- Following Worldly Laws And Creational Laws
– The Limitations In Our Time

242. You are a human being placed in this time, in which you have to fulfil your duties of work and of subordination to worldly laws and order, so you therefore also have to abide by these in a responsible manner.

243. Do not think, therefore, that you can dedicate yourself to purely spiritual matters and to the absolute compliance with all the laws and recommendations of Creation, because the worldly laws do not permit such because, in certain forms, you have to subordinate yourself to them.

244. Thus it is not possible for you, to be someone among your kind that fulfils all Laws and Recommendations [of Creation], although you perhaps may want this to be, because you are prevented to do that by secular laws and obligations; hence you would have to be a hermit to ensure absolute fulfilment [of Creation’s Laws/Recommendations].

245. It unfortunately is not so, as false <great> and <teachers> make you believe, that you can, in the present materialistic world follow all creational and natural laws and recommendations, just as little as the false <great> and <teachers> themselves, though they may fraudulently claim so, that are able to completely comply [with all of the laws and recommendations].

German Orignal:
242. Du bist ein in diese Zeit gesetzter Mensch, in der du deine Pflichten an Arbeit und Einfügung in die weltlichen Gesetze und der Ordnung zu erfüllen hast, so du also auch diese zu befolgen hast in verantwortbarem Rahmen.

243. Denke daher nicht, dass du dich in reingeistigen Belangen und in absoluter Erfüllung aller Gesetze und Gebote der Schöpfung und der Nature ergehen könntest, denn dies lassen dir die weltlichen Gesetze nicht zu, weil du dich in gewissen Formen in diese einzufügen hast.

244. So also ist es dir nicht möglich, unter deinesgleichen ein absoluter Erfüller aller Gesetze und Gebote zu sein, obwohl du dies vielleicht sein möchtest, denn daran wirst du durch die weltlichen Gesetze und Pflichten gehindert; also müsstest du ein Eremit sein, wenn du absolute Erfüllung gewährleisten wolltest.

245. Es ist leider nicht so, wie dir falsche <grosse> und <lehrer> vorgaukeln, dass du in der materialistischen Welt dieser Zeit alle schöpferischen und natürlichen Gesetze und Gebote erfüllen kannst, ebensowenig wie die falschen <grossen> und <lehrer> selbst, die aber doch lügenhaft behaupten, dass sie völliger Befolgung fähig sein.

--------------------

Hi Bill
Please remember to put your reference data in these posts, so others who may have the book can go and look for themselves.

Eg., in this instance you could have put:

from Genesis, B Meier. Wassermanzeit, 1975 (or edition you used)

pps.170-171 Verses 227-232 for the first bit

pps.129-130 Verses 242-245 for the last section.

(Message edited by indi on October 15, 2016)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 441
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Indi.
I will remember.

Salome,
Bill

Cpl

Post Number: 845
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My wife and I are blessed with a happy marriage that just seems to grow in joy over the years. That beautiful passage, Bill, says a lot about how we feel and get along together. Indeed there is no place for egoism; always think of the other, because a marriage is not what any one has but a marriage of two into one.

One forever feeds the unity.

Most days we do a little of what we can to make or increase the happiness of the other. These are usually very small things, because it is not the things that count but the thought and the fact that each is thinking about the other and cares for them.
Chris

Use to the full both the heart and head and never lose either.

Kenneth

Post Number: 459
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

Yes, while pondering about this statement;

"244. Thus it is not possible for you, to be someone among your kind that fulfils all Laws and Recommendations [of Creation], although you perhaps may want this to be, because you are prevented to do that by secular laws and obligations; hence you would have to be a hermit to ensure absolute fulfilment [of Creation’s Laws/Recommendations]."

Regarding secular law; in the U.S.A. it would be a challenge to get married without some religion involved.

Ship Captains: They can't perform marriages at sea (or on dry land) by virtue of their maritime license alone, and no state has enacted a statute explicitly authorizing ships' captains to officiate marriages. However, if a captain also falls into one of the categories of "persons qualified to solemnize marriages" prescribed in laws of the state they're in, . . .

Nonetheless; these qualified persons are:

Active or retired justices, judges or magisterial district judges. . . Mayors of any cities or boroughs of the Commonwealth.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/23165/can-boat-captains-really-marry-people

In some U.S. states, if a man and woman live together over over a certain number of years, it can be considered common-law marriage. However, there can still be some legal issues when it come to property, wealth or other family members, etc. Religion has a strong hold in this area.

Common-law marriage can still be contracted in nine states (Alabama, Colorado, Kansas, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Iowa, Montana, Utah and Texas) and the District of Columbia.

https://www.google.com/search?q=common+law+marriage+arizona&oq=common+law+marriGE&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.18667j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Sincerely
Kenneth

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there any information in Billy's books about what sort of influence and effect the We-Forms have on our terrestrial existence?

Or, if there is a We-Form named Rufael watching over our development, then what purpose does it have?

We are responsible for our own lives and for our development. No other created creation will take control of our lives out of our hands. But then what role does a We-Form have in the goings on of lower-developed creations? Is there any, or is their purpose only observing and giving answers, so that we can sort things out on our own, and so we can be the ones who "manipulate" everything that goes on in the material sphere of the universe?

So it is said, every higher-developed life-form has a mission to help the development of the lower-developed life-form.

And, is this first encountered level of the pure spirit levels called Arahat Athersata where we are to obtain sudden images in our heads from, which show how things look from a high vantage point looking down on the goings on on Earth, so that we can see a situation more clearly with our mind's eye than what we are able to glean from reality purely from our 5 physical senses?

And if so, how does a person distinguish between these inspirations and his own, which he might be subconsciously generating through his own imagining power?

Is it important that he meditates on the symbols of the spiritual teaching, so that he learns how to clearly interpret and recognise the signals and images coming into his head from the pure spirit level Arahat Athersata, since this is how goings-on that occur on Earth appear in the sensing capability of that pure spirit level, which themselves are meant to help him in his own mission to help to bring about creational order on the planet through his own individual efforts?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 442
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for the info re. married life in the US.
But I think my heading may have confused the readers:
I listed two passages - one to express that all beings in this universe are interconnected and ultimately live to assist each other.
So that this assistance is perpetuated, each living being of each species has to create offspring and develop their evolution.
Human marriage should be based on this awareness of interconnectedness.

The second passage is not related to marriage but a general advise for our daily lives:
It wants to highlights the fact that we humans in our present daily lives are confronted with many human-made laws - many of which may oppose creational laws. As we have to conform with these laws we may have to violate creational laws.
As we are not hermits this cannot be prevented.
Even those that proclaim that they are the great masters of spirituality may only proclaim such but not really achieving what they proclaim.

I included this insight because we may sometimes feel "unhappy" for not being able to follow all recommendations:
Petale seems to recognise that in our "topsy turfy world" it is not always possible to live in full accord with the all pervading Sevenness Laws.

In a preceding chapter we learn that only the fauna and flora and cosmic matter live in absolute harmony with the Sevenness Laws (see below)

I include as well a few more passages re. the advice given to live an "equalised life" (balanced life)
They connect with my mail a few days before (Equalisedness and Deference) which explains that to achieve an equalised life we should value all creations with equal deference, sincere appreciation and respect.

I just wanted to convey the aspect of universality that we should have of our and all life.

Salome,

Bill

(Passages from pages 129 -130 "Genesis" by Billy)

110. That is to say, it is only given to the fauna and flora along with the planetary and cosmic matter, to live in absolute rightness according to the creational Sevenness-recommendations and to follow the Sevenness-Laws in the form of a law-based compliance, whereas with you, Earth human, the factor of a free-will-creativity exists, by which you should evolve according to a certain cosmic regulation [order], according to which you should also yourself through your intellect and your thinking recognise and respect the laws and recommendations and the justice.

111. This is so, because you certainly are an integral part of the evolution of Creation itself, which implies, that you should be independent and evolve in every respect by yourself.

114. That means, that, due to the Laws of Nature, nature itself has to live according to the iron regulation of “creation in equalisedness” so that it is neither vulnerable for an Ausartung [degeneration] towards the positive nor an Ausartung towards the negative, so that it [nature] therefore lives righteously because its existence and actions are permeated by equalisedness.
115. So as it is neither good nor evil, it is equalised, what is termed “just”.
116. Therefore it is said to you, Earth human, , that the justice is embedded in the Laws of Nature, because where equalisedness rules, there rules justice, because bear the wisdom of the truly knowledge in mind, which teaches you, that justice and equalisedness are one single value.

In German:

110. Allein der Fauna und Flora nämlich ist es nebst der planetaren und kosmischen Materie gegeben, in absoluter Richtigkeit nach den schöpferischen Siebenheitsgeboten zu leben und nach den Siebenheitsgesetzen in der Form einer gesetzmässig eingeordneten Befolgung, während bei dir, Mensch der Erde, der Faktor eines Freien-Willen-Schaffens vorhanden ist, durch den du dich ja in einer bestimmten kosmischen Ordnung evolutionieren sollst, wonach du also auch selbst durch deinen Verstand und dein Denken die Gesetze und Gebote und die Gerechtigkeit erkennen und befolgen sollst.

111. Dies darum, weil du ja der Evolution der Schöpfung selbst eingeordnet bist, was bedingt, dass du selbständig und in jeder Beziehung selbstentwickelnd sein sollst.

114. Das bedeutet, dass, durch die Naturgesetze bedingt, die Natur selbst in eherner Ordnung des ausgeglichen Schaffenden zu leben hat und weder einer Ausartung im Positiven noch einer Ausartung im Negativen anfällig ist, so sie also gerecht lebt in ausgeglichenem Leben und Tun.

115. So sie also weder gut noch böse ist, ist sie ausgeglichen, was genannt ist gerecht.
116. Daher ist dir, Mensch der Erde, gesagt, dass die Gerechtigkeit in den Naturgesetzen liegt, denn wo die Ausgeglichenheit herrscht, da herrscht die Gerechtigkeit, denn beachte die Weisheit des wahrlichen Wissens, die dich lehrt, dass Gerechtigkeit und Ausgeglichenheit ein einziger Wert sind.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 443
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

- Understanding “Homosexuality” -

Petale’s advice in Genesis is really an enormous treasure.
Well, first of all Petale tells us that same sex relationships are a diversion that is predestined by a life form’s genes.
It may happen to any life form.

As for humans -
Because of its genetic origin we may call this diversion “natural” because through his genes a person has to live a life that seems perverted for others.

But it is as well unnatural because the activity is “contrary to nature” because it is an “activity that deviates from the basic purpose of human life:
Each human has to procreate progeny (so that reborn spirit forms may enter the newborn bodies)
Still, if homosexual activity is done for pleasure only, then it does not contravene any law of Creation. *)

So for male homosexuality – their union is both “natural” (as from their genetic origin) and “unnatural” (as the male union does not create offspring) - but normally not contravening any laws of Creation.
(Only if a male takes steps (e.g. via gene manipulation) to conceive and bear children then he contravenes the laws of Creation. *** )

But for lesbian women, their sexual union has not only a natural origin, it is as well not contrary to nature.
Because - unknown to humanity – in emergencies females may not only conceive but as well procreate offspring.

According to Petale this emergency law is given by Creation in case there are no male life forms left (or the male insemination/sperm is of such a low quality that it may not produce offspring).

Yes, it is only in extreme emergencies – but the potential lies dormant in each female. **)

If I understand it correctly then this emergency law does not only apply for the human life form but for all (female) life forms.

Salome,

Bill

------------------------

The following is a translation of some passages in Billy’s book “Genesis” / pages 161-162(Translated by me with the aid of the Figu dictionary – whenever possible)

*)
17. As a result of genetic factors all forms of life can be subject to the same-sex, naturally-unnaturally formed resp. “ausgeartet” [degenerated] form of sexual-relationship, if the relevant genetic factors are provided, as is the case for the male and female human beings.

18, The homosexuality is therefore not a malicious violation of the creational-natural laws and recommendations, hence also insemination and insemination as well as conception and conception may join together in pure lust fulfilment...

In German:

17. Alle Lebensformen können durch genbedingte Faktoren in die gleichgeschlechtliche natürlich-widernatürlich geartet resp. ausgeartete Geschlechtsbeziehungsform eingeordnet sein, wenn die betreffenden Genfaktoren vorgegeben werden, wie dies auch auf den männlichen und weiblichen Menschen zutrifft.

18. Die Homosexualität ist also kein bösartiger Verstoss gegen die schöpferisch-natürlichen Gesetze und Gebote, folglich sich auch Besamung und Besamung sowie Empfängnis und Empfängnis in falschem Zeugungsakt zur reinen Lusterfüllung zusammentun können...

**)
22. When therefore two females sexually copulate, the factors conception-force and procreation-force join together, because any female who faces the extreme danger of extinction of the species, is able, through her two-part nature, to inseminate herself and cause a procreation..

23. This is an important law of nature, to ensure the preservation of the species of a life-form in an emergency, when the male forms of sperm turn out to be infertile or when the ones that provides the sperms become extinct.
24. But a female may, by certain psychic wishful imaginings, at special times and in special circumstances of highest emergency, by herself or through the physical union with another female to impregnate herself, in order to procreate and give birth to offspring.
25. But this is an extremely rare occurrence and unknown to the Earth human beings.

In German:

22. Dies ist ein wichtiges Gesetz der Natur, um notfalls die Arterhaltung einer Lebensformgattung zu gewährleisten, wenn sich in grössten Massen die männlichen Besamungsformen als unfruchtbar erweisen oder die Begattenden aussterben.

23. Dies ist ein Gesetz der schöpferisch-natürlichen Sicherheit, das jedoch gewährleistet, dass es nur in absoluten Notzeiten funktionsfähig wird, jedoch in jedem Weiblein als Faktor lagert und erweckungsbereit schlummert.
24. Durch bestimmte psychische Wunschgebilde jedoch vermag ein Weiblein zu besonderen Zeiten und unter besonderen Umständen der höchsten Not sich selbst oder durch den körperlichen zusammenschluss mit einem andern Weiblein zu befruchten, um Nachkommenschaft zu zeugen und zu gebären.
25. Dies aber ist ein äusserst seltenes Vorkommnis und dem Erdenmenschen unbekannt.

***)
Add-on “Genesis” quoting parts ‹OM›, Kanon 24 and 32 (Genesis /page 163)

But if he [=homosexual male] takes steps, e.g. through gene manipulation etc., so that he becomes able to conceive and bear children through a sexual act, then this contravenes in an outrageous manner against the creational-natural laws.
In this form he is culpable and should be segregated from society for life and live in a secluded place.
German

Unternimmt er aber Schritte, wie z.B. durch Genmanipulation usw. um durch eine sexuelle Handlung empfängnisfähig und gebärfähig zu werden, dann verstösst das in frevlerischer Weise wider die schöpferisch-natürlichen Gesetze.
Als Schuldbarer in dieser Form soll er auf Lebenszeit an einen abgelegenen Ort aus der Gesellschaft ausgesondert werden.

Votan

Post Number: 613
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill

It still comes back to the same thing. There is a male and there is a female.Creation willed it so.

Really all these people coming out, who really cares. They make it such a big deal and yes it has been going on for a long time,so what.

Each to their own, but do not force it on other people.Actually probably people feel sorry for them, especially this same sex marriage bit.

This has nothing to do with religion, it is simply a conscious thing.
joe

Aljames

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a video of really brilliant song, which I think is based on a true story.

OOBE - Out Of Body Experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgBr1pt9r44

After you've watched the video:

Do you think this man somehow came into contact with the 7 WE-form of Arahat Athersata, namely, Rufael and Sarakel? Is this possible? They said they are sending him back because he "still had a lot to learn" The fact that they said "Tell us what you learned from living", "Imagination is the key""Thoughts become your reality" seems like something that a highly evolved spiritual intelligence would want to inform a lesser evolved spirit form of, before they re-enter their material body.

If anyone knows of Steven Greer, when he was 17 he became extremely sick whilst out cycling, he had a similar near death experience. He recounts that he found himself in deep space, in a state of universal consciousness. Two, twin, avatar like, light beings approached him and said "You may come with us or go back to earth" They said, "We would like for you to go back to earth, to work on what you can do for Earth" and he reluctantly said "Ok". He returned to his body, and for 15 minutes a "being" tried to pull him out of his body, to test his will to live.

Near Death Experience - Steven Greer: }https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scmfPpWwQbA

Perhaps more highly evolved, extraterrestrial spirit forms are able to recall experiences in the spiritual realm, or these are exceptions?

The Seven-We-Form of Arahat Athersata:

1. Urjel
The Watcher of the energies of the seasons and weather.

2. Rufael
The Watcher over the Spirit-Forms of all living things. Human, Flora, Fauna and all other living things.

3. Raguel
The Watcher over every living thing that lives against the 7-fold order of Creation and the Laws.

4. Mjkel
The Watcher over every living thing that lives according to the 7-fold order of Creation and the Laws

5. Sarakel
The Watcher over the progress and the instructions of all Spirit forms, Humans and Fauna.

6. Gabrel
The Watcher over all boundaries of all the worlds from the lowest to the highest.

7. Kerubel
The Watcher over all remaining life forms that are presented by Man, Stars, Flora, Fauna and Energies.

Al

Votan

Post Number: 810
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it possible for our family spirit form to tap into the AA and to guide us if we can also tap into the AA the same time.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page