Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 05, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Creational Laws and Recommendations » Misc. Discussions on Creational Laws and Recommendations » Archive through May 05, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Abidenshcemilia

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

if this helps However, understand through your own observations and YOUR OWN WAY.
observational formulapyramid=atom

Scott

Post Number: 2852
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Abiden,

I'm not sure how versed you are in the Billy Meier information, but much of what you have stated, to me, makes no sense. Also if you were familiar at all with the Billy Meier information, you would know SOULS do not reincarnate, but only the spirit reincarnates. This topic pertains to the Creational laws and recommendations....

Scott

Abidenshcemilia

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
...soul can be easily changed to awareness matrix/conciousness spirit. You are adding many unnecessary conduits based on your perceptions and understanding. A jet engine shematic would absolutely make no sense to a caveman or ancient undeveloped human because he/she do not perceieve many requesits necessary to make him/her understand the technical knowledge never existed. Im using this example without any prejudice or negative intentions but to specify your limited understanding of what im trying to emphasize. Be carefull in using words such as "makes no sense" because you are creating a dialog that would set a certain type of negative prejudice like enviromment for others who jump into this dialog or forum. Everything im saying here in this forum, is based on info from billy meier contacts because that is what opened up my perceptions. If you simply do not understand lets establish a dialog in the most appropriate way because your perception is key and what i bring to the table has so much to do with creational laws/recomendetions. Perception is key. Percieve everything/existence as a whole. My previous post before this has much important information please repost it in the right sequence and let us establish a dialog because you are in a sense chosing only what you understand to post. Then there is no point to this forum if it requires the any info has to be in the same level of understanding/perception as the moderators. Does that mean that an advanced human being cannot post here? Because i assure you you wouldnt understand his/her work.

Hugo

Post Number: 583
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, it's not a complete waste because this is an example of the many types of false information there is out there. I was caught up in it for a while before I thankfully found the Meier material. Memories....

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1370
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding "Does that mean that an advanced human being cannot post here? Because i assure you you wouldnt understand his/her work." - it's a clear indication that...this person doesn't understand the Billy Meier information, which is posted throughout this forum.

Since they don't understand the "work", they clearly aren't "an advanced human being". Perhaps instead of trying to disrupt and disinform here, they will take the time to at least try to learn and to...understand.

Abidenshcemilia

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

please understand with my truest intentions i am not here to mislead or any malicious intents. (this is not the time or place )
Hugo, Michael Horn, please go back and revise your previous comments and look at them integer to integer. there are some chaotic tendencies in your thought structures that you are not sensitive to yet. my previous post comment regarding the section
"an advanced human being" and
"Does that mean that an advanced human being cannot post here? Because i assure you you wouldn't understand his/her work." are merely examples nothing more nothing less and it was only meant to broaden the perspective. if the pleidians started posting spiritual teachings on forums/internet without billy meier as the conduit/medium then wouldn't we approach a similar scenario to this. many forums have attacked me without even a single constructive peaceful dialog and when i decided they just couldn't be helped i approached this forum, because with this much knowledge i have, it would be very inappropriate and unfair if i just secluded it to this forum. i posted this on public/private forums and nobody understood. this attitude Hugo/Horn will only push you further from achieving inner peace. let us not dwell in this small perception and establish a constructive dialog because Michael Horn you have influence over many of your fans (including me) and you need to approach new ideas in the most absolute appropriate way because you like many are looked up to with the highest regards. peace love compassion uniform harmony should always be your thoughts and behaviors.
WE ARE BEING OBSERVED.
truly salome.

Abidenshcemilia

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh by the way Melissa Osaki look at Archive through August 26, 2018

Everything mimics an atom, and the so called "creator gods" limited the uniform growth/cycle gene to not complete their entire seven stage process. and they also included many intriguing ways of self destruction
this solid block in the complete natural growth evolution process is what ptaa and what i now call lekatron acid.
you exist in a fractal universe and if you disrupt the uniform creational process then a growth/hindrance will follow into fluid form of acid which will slowly deteriorate the evolution process. this followed by
1. the way we sit and sleep
2. clothing
3. aggressive tendencies and influence.

but importantly posture sit/sleep. even further with many years get passed on and limit the humans natural lifespan. it all begins in the quantum state. i know this and much more pertaining to the subject but this is a summarized version. the WANDERING MAN or ORIGINAL SIN. Humans today are not in tune with the entire natural evolution processes.

oh Scott belay the repost request im getting used to this.

Michael horn/Hugo visit this Archive through August 26, 2018

Patm

Post Number: 625
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Abidenshcemilia,

You have come here just as many others have in the past, who have attempted to integrate segments of the their newly perceived reality and its truth into their own self-embeded belief systems. For them the initial attempts include trying to justify those belief systems by using that which they have newly come to know of the reality and its truth as proof of the truth of their perceived understanding. They have included those of many different belief systems, e.g., those of religious, sectarian, philosophical, new-age and theoretical scientific forms, all claiming to have the answers that will save us all.

They claim to have all the answers as they assume themselves to be teachers that have nothing more to learn.

We are all our own teachers and students here. Without knowing what the Teaching of Truth, Teaching of Spirit, Teaching of life is, someone assuming to be a teacher of others with all the answers will find no willing students here. It is highly recommended that before you make any further attempts to project yourself as all-knowing that you take the time to read and STUDY the Goblet of the Truth.

Once you have done this you may learn something of those that on this forum, who are their own students and teachers, and what this forum is all about.

A free downloadable copy of the Goblet of the Truth can be found at:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/figu-kelch_der_wahrheit_goblet-of-the-truth_v_20150307.pdf

I wish you success in this course of study if you are willing to become a student capable of becoming a truth teacher.

Salome
PatM

Msmichelle

Post Number: 481
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM..Great Post #625
MsMichelle

Cpl

Post Number: 1006
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Abiden,

In your equation pi=R2/3 (or pi=Rsq/3) you might have explained what R is if you want or expect anyone to follow what you are talking about, though looking at your diagram it seems it's all just a lot of "ideas".

Presumably R is not the radius of the circle because if it were Pi would equal 1/3 = 1.333 = 3 = 4 = 6.333 etc. This is either meaningless or poppycock.
So what is your R?

Also, when stating what Pi is, an explanation with calculations are required by anyone except the most naive who believe any self-promoting neo "god" out there. There's an absolute redundancy of those naive types here. If it's mathematics then a proof or QED is required, and you absolutely must start with an explanation of your R. Assuming you have one.

It's a very poor teacher who merely presents an "answer" and expects the audience to accept it. The same goes for a teacher or presenter who presents what everyone already knows.

Everyone knows something that others do not know, however, so start by telling us what your R is.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Corey

Post Number: 461
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2018 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Exactly how Bad will cause and effect get?

~The answer is in the Meier material.

Will it be enough for a thorough admonishment?

~One can only hope this is the case.

~Will admonished ones in the future look back and realize it is always time to listen to the teaching of the prophets, and the prophecies and predictions from the truth announcer (and true prophet) Billy Eduard Albert Meier for several hundreds of years, and many centuries to come?

~Will mankind learn to see the truth through truthly eyes, as the bitter fruits of learning experiences purify the vision of the Earth human-being? Can the catalyst for positive change due to potential newfound truthly eyes be enough to preserve the Earth humanity throughout the upcoming 200 year-long planetary purification of overpopulation effects?

~Will it be enough for the admonished ones in the future to look back at our criminal overexploitation of the Earth, and will they see it as a unnecessary evil due from our overprocreation? Can mankind give up the fooling tricks of religion that has caused him and his world so much debasing dishonourable damage?

~Will the admonished ones in the future look back, and see the bitter fruits from overpopulation that will be harvested and eaten as a driving force to change the future? Will the people of Earth learn from all the future death that overpopulation must be resolved (and ceased) to create a better future, as the side effects are eco-disaster, natural catastrophes, climate refugees, war, terrorism, death, harship, misery, starvation, and lack of interpersonal human relationships, lack of love and too many unwanted, uncared for children.

~Will it become Earth law to follow the FIGU recommendations, which could easily resolve, absolve, and make short work of all the ills facing this planet? Will the people vote for true, lasting, residual peace (warheitliche Frieden) in the world that accentuates the oneness of love, fairness, and the essence of wisdom and logic = gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit?

~If Apophis strikes, will the admonished ones in the future that survive, use it as a powerful driving force to change the future? Will the admonished ones in the future see to it that Billy Eduard Albert Meier need not be as though he is a lone voice calling out in the wild desert, with no one to hear him announce the truth of the coming times?

~Will mankind work to repair the damage done to the Earth, and learn how to live according to the teaching of the prophets, and clean house of leaders who do not work for the people of Earth's best interests? Will we have leaders who do the people's good, and will the admonished ones in the future demand better after reading the "Goblet of the Truth"? Is it possible this book spreads out more worldwide, as does the teaching of the prophets and the truth-teaching?

On towards the future, may we learn some things as a driving reckoning catalyst towards the better days and centuries to come,

Corey Müske (Mueske) Red Wing, MN USA
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Abidenshcemilia

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

this is for anyone who has observed my previous posts and proclamations. i have gained more insight and understand my behaviors/posts to be egotistical and erroneous. I am re-establishing myself in this forum as one who only seeks to contemplate balance and oneness with all including Figu members. and establish a constructive dialog and information exchange to learn and progress.

Abiden.

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, April 22, 2019 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WHAT IS TRUTH?

There are many folks out there who say that "there are many truths" or that "everyone has their own truth." But how can the truth change from person to person? Well as we learn from the spiritual teaching, there is only one truth, the reality or what is actual. So then how can folks with different points of views, all be operating within one truth? How can we tell who is right and who is wrong?

From Figu Bulletin 104: "Truth is well-founded in the perception and cognition of reality and thus in a reflection of the same, because the truth is established in reality, which on its own is reality-true (actuality), corresponds to an absolute concordance in logic, i.e., logicalness and proves the authenticity, realness, purity and rightness of real reality, which as such has no possibility of doubt, and indeed in every respect correlates in regard to an effective real, true situation, i.e., irrefutable facts of a taken place, existing, made, present or future occurring assertion, claim, a being existent, a circumstance, an event, a deed, speech, impulsation, situation, matter, action, a presence, occurrence or a behavior, etc."

Did folks catch it? The truth "...corresponds to an absolute concordance in logic, i.e., logicalness..." So what does this mean? Because it seems folks of different walks of life have different opinions? So how can the truth be the same for everyone?

Take for example a group of people who are asked individually to name the object they are all looking at:

1. The first person asked says it is a sphere.
2. The second person asked says it is a globe.
3. The third person asked sees it is an orb.
4. The fourth person asked sees a bubble.
5. The fifth person asked says it is a basketball.

All these opinions are different. So who is right? They all can't be right because there is only one truth or reality, or can they?

The truth is NOT a consensus of opinion but rather a consensus of logic, the logicalness of nature. So in this example all the folks described an object with the same physical properties as observed in nature:

1. The points on the object are all the same distance from a fixed point. Also, the ratio of the distance of its points from two fixed points is constant.
2. The contours and plane sections of the object are circles.
3. All points of the object are umbilics.
4. The object does not have a surface of centers.
5. All geodesics of the object are closed curves.
6. The object observed has constant mean curvature.

So if someone in the group said it is a table, they would be deviating from the logic that is being observed in nature and therefore incorrect. So folks don't have their own truth, rather they "have their own opinion" or "there are many opinions" of the one reality or truth.

Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Kenneth

Post Number: 965
Posted on Monday, April 22, 2019 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mind_guerrilla,

Very well stated; reminds me of my logic, psychology and ethics courses in education.

Kenneth

Damian

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a different question, but the same view:
when the fact becomes true?

I can give two examples:
1. The truth is that I came to this forum in order to seek it (truth), whereas the fact that not everything can be true what I read on the forum.

Here I will give a rough quote for "not all gold that shines", today I have already covered the already closed section on dreams in this forum and it turned out that the topic is so difficult until it was withdrawn from spiritual teaching, but I still drew interesting conclusions from the read Reply to other peoples.

2. The fact is that the Romans in the history of man conquered a large piece of the world, and the truth is that they were not able to control the whole of the empire.

I'll draw conclusions and share with you now, correct me if I'm wrong.

I think that the questions have been asked wrong. it is not important to what is true, nor when or how. but the source of the truth and the lie itself.
Referring to Billy's first contacts with Semjase. Semjase uttered the words that the truth flows from the spirit and it is he (the spirit) that really recognizes the truth in itself, it directs the man towards her.

I mean, if I say to someone "how nice today today" I did not find out whether it is raining or it is sunny "I just like the current state of the weather.

Going further, I acknowledge that the fact may be relative to the truth. and it does not matter whether the object will be one or the other in external appearance, but whether the spirit captures the current state of the object / things / feelings .. etc. etc.
the Creation is endless beauty

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Damian,

You said, "Going further, I acknowledge that the fact may be relative to the truth. and it does not matter whether the object will be one or the other in external appearance, but whether the spirit captures the current state of the object / things / feelings .. etc. etc."

You have to consider the hyper-oneness of the spirit and the consciousness working as one. It is the material consciousness that is doing the observing when a person is alive. Semjase is referring to the spiritual human not just the spirit, imo. The human is self responsible for discovering the truth.

And what are we observing? What is real? How do we know what we are observing is the truth?

Truth is observing the creational-natural laws and directives. This is our physical universe and the Universe/Creation. Some might say that is what science is doing. However, anybody who has read Arahat Athersata finds that science is failing, like politics. And why? Because although science is looking at the natural laws (looking at nature, the physics of nature, etc.), it is NOT currently striving toward equalisation with the observed nature; and therefore not creating creational-natural directives.

Rather, science discovers a natural law, and then finds a way to exploit it for war, or consumers, etc. A good example of this is burning fossil fuels for the worlds transportation needs, polluting and harming nature and thus throwing nature out of equalisation.

Best regards,
Anthony

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 991
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Damian,

The question you posed: When the fact becomes true.

Something that is fact is true (factual/truth).

To numbers 1 and 2 in your post; both parts of your sentences are both fact and truth... you took from a whole picture and divided by two.

It is a truth and a fact that not everything you find in this forum is a factual truth.

It is a truth and a fact that the Romans conquered a large piece of the world and were unable to control the whole of the empire.

Some people like sunny days, others love the rain... these are simply preferences based on the state of the psyche and sometimes emotions or feelings... but the only fact & truth is the actual state of the weather.

These are just my thoughts on the context of your post.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Damian

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 03:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mind_guerrilla
spirit and consciousness act as one, I know, yet consciousness must make a record in the subconscious and it creates a thought according to the contacts in vol.1
Am I wrong if I state that all cooperation of spirit, consciousness and subconsciousness makes my psyche?
As for knowledge about the psyche, I have a huge lack of knowledge and I have already seen that billy also wrote a book about the psyche that I want to acquire.

Eddieamartin
Your post has given me some thought for a moment, the result of my knowledge and your information is that "fact" generalizes the reception of information. So the fact may be both truth and lie. if I vaguely expressed, I can try to explain it in the next post.
the Creation is endless beauty

Corey

Post Number: 509
Posted on Sunday, May 05, 2019 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott use this post instead of the other one in queue and overlook the length of this post given the urgency of our Earth situation. To the entire FIGU community, I am genuinely not trying to step on anyone's toes I am sorry for what will one day be known as the complete truth and this post had to be posted because the situation is worse than I initially thought.

Mind_guerrilla,

I can't find the exact post now, but you mentioned that the whole universe has fallen. You quoted some FIGU information that I think may have been taken out of context. In that particular post, you mentioned that Billy is a universal prophet, and Earth's FIGU spiritual teaching will one day be studied by the entire universe. I agree with that, but I do not agree that our entire universe has fallen, not like Earth mankind. There are still plenty of good and trustable extraterrestrial races out there in our DERN universe who will benefit from the FIGU spiritual teaching, and the "Goblet of the Truth" one day, perhaps even now secretly, if there are criminals in our universe, the Bafath are behind it, I don't know how they penetrated into the DAL universe to attack them, as your race has to be a certain level to penetrate other universes. In whatever Bafath banishment planets among the Plejaren Federation, if this includes the DAL universe banishment planets, and the Sirian Security Forces banishment planets (the people who banished the Old Sirian Men in black who were stationed on Mars to take over the Earth hostily) in another space-time configuration I hope the Bafath are being rehabilitated and will one day have to provide reparations to the people of the Earth from a safe interstellar distance in whatever time period this takes.

To the secret world government:

Our Earth planet is a negative anomaly of sorts, due to Bafath tamperings of the Earth people, this includes tamperings of the Earth governments that I have been trying to desperately change using posts on the forums and actions in my personal life. When I say an anomaly I am referencing the highest level of Bafath tamperings were done to the people of Earth because they hated our people, but they were working evil all over the universe in their sparse colonies, and they were busted by the Sirian government in complete simultaneousness and the Bafath crimes include seriously altering and tampering with the space time continuum by accelerating it and the sub-atomic structure of the Earth which affected the Earth's spirit-forms and the Bafath were using the Earth to do it too.

If the mankind of Earth sets it's sights on being in complete concordance with the creative-natural laws and recommendations of the Creation within two centuries or sooner, this will alleviate much future destruction and eventually completely redeem the Earth's spirit-forms from Bafath tamperings and restore them to a better then natural state.

The keys to Earth's future are a banishment system, gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit, and a global birth-stop.

The Earth also has to be willing to form the Trilateral government between the United States, Russia, and China, if the United States government and the Chinese government and the Russian government can give up and alter it's Bafath induced tamperings for the betterment of mankind. The Earth government also has to agree to go global with the Meier case, as it's books hold the key to mankind's future. The world's media has to become a total rehabilitation tool, and if Earth governments can hit the correct truth frequencies of the universe and tell the people of Earth the truth, their situation will be absolutely redeemable, and the government of Earth can be in charge of guarding the global communities' self-respect frequencies which will be a big honour.

The world's religion also has to be peacefully and permanently put-down, as this is vicious enslavement because of the deported Bafath government. Religion would have been set aside with a Plejaren induced direct ET landing in the year 2000 if the Bafath would not have tampered with the United States government in the ways that they did, which made the direct landing cancelable unfortunately. This is not the United States governments fault because they were under serious mind control of the Bafath and were unwilling and sometimes willing victims of Bafath inducement which was not in the best interest of mankind. Everything regarding the FIGU has to be peacefully explained to the entirety of the Earth people in a way that prevents war, instability, and uprisings of the people.

I also highly recommend that the "Goblet of the Truth" and the "Arahat Athersata" books are both translated into Arabic while Billy is still alive, and if and before he goes to Erra, using the world's best Arabic speakers that are also fluent in Old German, and some German/Arabic speakers in the FIGU community can be consulted.

We also have to revolutionize the way we build cities, as our gigantic skyscrapers and the weight of our cities of large population centers due to overpopulation is causing serious stress fractures to our tectonic plates which will induce movement in the future and generate deadly earthquakes due to our overpopulation, which is all accelerated by swinging waves of the religious.

It also has to become a banishable rehabilitatable crime to tell a lie, unless your lie is in the best interest of the Earth people like I sometimes do. I know what you are thinking: lying is an Earth method of survival and coping skill, an overall way of life, but yet the people's self-respect, honour, and self-dignity frequencies need to be accentuated by governmental groups such as the CIA (which were under the inducement of Bafath tamperings that are rehabilitateable depending on the CIA's actions) so people will start telling the truth in large numbers which is completely in the best interests of our planet.

The whole world has to get in on the peace meditation, and before this time we need to safely send in Salome peace meditators to areas of conflict around the globe as an undercover operation using official peace meditation pyramids that are built for seven people at a time. We can use several teams in each area of conflict. Syria, Yemen, Las Vegas, Macau, and other nucleus's of the problem should be considered to go along with the capitals of Bern, Berlin, Paris, London, Beijing, Moscow and Washington DC and several cities in the middle east and Africa. Each 7-man team should use one of the bigger pyramids available from FIGU Canada and should be backed-up by back-up teams who are guarded by stationary and roving back-up teams that do not partake in the meditation, whose primary focus is the guard the back-up teams first, and the primary teams second (but not because the first primary teams are expendable, but should be guarded almost as equally). The reason for using the 7-man Salome peace meditation pyramid in a way that is sacred that will interlink you all to the spiritual thought streams of the Swiss mother Center's device and the energetical streams that are gifted us of the (more then) 3.5 thousand-million extraterrestrials of the Plejaren Federation who also partake in the peace meditation in a way that is sacred. To keep it official, only peace meditate in these areas at the official times that FIGU Swiss meditates, even if this is only done on "Target Day" which is the first Saturday of the month, and adjust your time for whatever time-zone of whatever country you are in using the world's finest atomic clocks completely synchronized to the core-group's meditation.

We also have to make high German that is also the Old German "Goblet of the Truth" speak the national world language of the Earth by 30 years time. This is specifically so the entire Earth people can one day read OM [Omfalon Murado], the Goblet of the Truth, Arahat Athersata, Decalogue/Dodecalogue, Teaching Script, Genesis, and the Law of Love, and the spirit lessons which will ensure Earth's entire people will be caretakers of the creational laws in a multi-national/multi-generational format and magnitude using the high German language that is based on the Old Lyran dialect of ARJN that is one of 7 ancient Old Lyran dialects that were once spoken on Earth by the entire Earth people and the extraterrestrial people who had it as their mission that were stationed here. Yes, if we all speak German, yes we can all keep our original national languages as well as familial languages which will only be used within the borders of the particular country, and German will be used for all international and medial communication.

The Trilateral Army has to become the best and finest gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit force the Earth has ever seen that roves the entire proximity of the Earth if needed, and intercepts anyone who steps out of line with war, an uprising, or wherever criminality is detected and spotted, and I highly recommend using Federal undercover operatives of the Trilateral Government to bust it all.

Anyone who procreates without a permit, or out of wedlock (unless you are a Federal undercover operative) will earn serious banishment time. Anyone who is a terrorist, murderer, or child molester will be immediately sterilized and banished for life, unless you are an undercover operative for the Trilateral Government inside an operating terrorist cell assisting, surveilling, or responsible for the future terrorist cell bust. Anyone among the populace who possesses a semi-automatic or automatic weapon, that is not a small handgun, or a "run of the mill" basic hunting rifle will earn serious banishment time. Anyone caught with bomb making materials will be immediately sterilized and banished. Anyone caught with crimes against humanity will be banished for life. Anyone caught mildly violating creational law will be given mild (very) rehabilitative banishment time so their citizenship can be restored when they are reimmersed into society as a creational law follower. Anyone having anything to do with organized religion will have serious banishment time, if they are rehabilitated will be up to them and his or her actions.

We also have to revolutionize the way we get fuel for our automobiles due to Peak Oil, and we have to completely revolutionize the way we generate electricity and revolutionize how this electricity is carried to homes and businesses and Federal buildings.

The world's entire nuclear weaponry needs to be disarmed and abolished, save 3 nuclear warheads apiece for each of the countries of China, Russia, and the United States to maintain a strategic balance of power for the entire Earth. Everyone else will need to surrender their entire stock of nuclear weaponry and all missile defense systems will need to be shut down which will initiate a very large trust frequency among the world government if followed.

The entire Earth community needs to become a global family who has a large sense of mission and self (and others) in our actions that will radiate out into the universe and attract mediate, intermediate and high-level extraterrestrial races that could welcome us into the interstellar family once we overcome our volatile natures and ensure that the annals set down in the "Goblet of the Truth" are a natural part of Earth law.

The entire world has to be willing to switch it's entire financial system to one solitary currency of another nation that is not the US dollar to prevent global financial market instability and the upcoming global financial collapse otherwise the entire financial system will crash down because of the foolishness of overpopulation and governments that live beyond their means, which will exacerbate the world's instability and lead to war and misery.

All of my words are completely in the best interests of the Earth people and it's government(s), and no I am not a hacker who will cause the financial collapse. I can barely turn my laptop on to post on the forums as I am not computer savvy, and I know this statement will be tested electronically for it's truthfulness by the world government and I submit to that authority. If there is a GFC (global financial collapse) black swan event it will be entirely the fault of the Earth government.

My words have to ring true to world governments before there is a nuclear war, a third (fourth) global conflageration, and before there are even greater stress fractures given to the Earth that will also generate a mild pole shift situation, which is also induced by religiosity swinging waves and overpopulation as a crime.

Absolutely everyone on Earth will be reincarnating as reinforcements to the great Nokodemion/Henok mission with the greatest rehabilitative frequency possible if my words are heeded in time. IE: we have to change our entire societal structures to the good for the weal of the all.

Lastly the Trilateral government and all governments of the Earth have to be willing to use their secret craft based on ET design openly and publicly in Trilateral Government operations to guard the Earth using gigantic press conferences to get the people of Earth to see disc and other shaped craft so the 3 races that guard humanity that are in our airspace, and have been for over 5000 years time won't have to be so secret, as will other positive races turn off their cloaking devices, or they will at least leave themselves detectable to the Earth government using their most powerful signature detection systems as these positive races fulfill their missions. There won't be a negative race within many detectable lightyears of the SOL system if this is done with expediency.

Double lastly I recommend to the world governments to adjust your orbital satellite frequency to detect criminality among us using Bafath technology that is based on old Plejaren technology that I know is in your possession to read the subconsciousness (Unterbewusstsein) of the Earth human being, and intercept. The main reason for this besides cleaning up the planet is for the positive races that will enter our atmosphere once they see my words are heeded, so we can prove to them we are as crime-free as humanly possible. Make this a world-wide frequency, even if we only start where there are levels of high religiosity and war and terrorism, as well as detectable stress fractures which all compound each other.

world governments: come and find me when the time is right if you want to talk further and we will talk great messages of further attainable world peace, as long as I am protected, along with the entire FIGU community, including Billy Meier (BEAM) and the entire Swiss core-group and secondary core-group, along with anyone that may possess an extraterrestrial spirit-form if I am correct that you can use the Earth's best orbital satellites to study their spiritual emanations (swinging-waves of the consciousness that penetrate the universe) coming from their physical proximity. Don't mistake it for a second, the entire Earth government is studying all of us in the FIGU community. They also have lots of people undercover in the FIGU community, who were once going to put the whole thing down, but now they will back us up in a court of law. We are in the best interests of the Earth people, never forget it for a millisecond.

Sincerely,
and kind regards,

Corey Mueske (Müske) Red Wing, Minnesota, USA

PS: you can think I am crazy if you want to, but if you ask me, I think this post is one of the more intelligent posts on the forums. You can add this one to your worked up "personality profiles" of me that state that I am very good for Earth humanity, and that I should be in a leadership position. I would have been penalized by now for my posts if this were not the case. This is all I am authorized to advise and what I can say for now.

PPS: my entire post encompasses a very serious understanding of the multi-universal law of cause and effect.
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Corey

Post Number: 509
Posted on Sunday, May 05, 2019 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One more thing: World governments will need to seriously consider deweaponizing Earth's orbital space. Try to understand that this was upgraded weaponization of Earth's orbital space was done because of the almost successful Old Sirian MIB Mars (almost) Earth takeover situation. For the record, I seriously warned them not to weaponize space, and I reminded them of a serious existing Treaty that existed at the time and all records of this landmark treaty were seriously removed by world governments, this warning by me was done at a time between 2006 and 2008 when I lived in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA on a serious mission somehow related to Billy's Swiss mission using an email address that is still operational. I started this warning before the MIB's were officially banished by the Sirians because I am a sage at heart, in the deepest part of my being I can connect with sageness (true discernment) sometimes.

If we as a race want to seriously alter the future of mankind for the good, this will have to include the complete deweaponization of outer space of the entire SOL system minus some laser pistols for trusted personnel for self-defense at a future time when our race is more trusted in outer space. I know the world government already possesses this technology, and that you already know how to use it so we have to be willing to use it when the time comes.

Laser pistols should also be used on the Earth-based and future Mars-based banishment-system prison guard rehabilitators that has a thumbprint activation sequential system molded to his or her DNA chain that only that guard's thumbprint will active the weapon on a stun frequency along with that guard's direct overseeing commanding officer in case of an emergency. This weapon may not work if the thumb is removed from a guard by a desperate banished prisoner that is desperate to wreak havoc on the world's societal-immersed full-fledged citizens. I know you already have this technology and we have to use it when the time is right. This technology should also be given to all police officers and Trilateral Army members that can be set to a "stun only" frequency. I know you already possess this technology and we have to be willing to use it worldwide. Mankind can only kill in cases of very extreme self-defense that will circumvent the multi-universal law of elimination that activates automatically through causal cause and effect when you normally kill in Ausartung.

Cause and effect that ricochets and replays directly from Earth humanity's actions, thoughts, and deeds comes directly from the universe itself which is because it comes from the 6th and 7th sub-level of the Arahat Athersata collective spirit-form, and we want these fluctuations to be good for the weal of humanity.

This is all I can say at this time.

Cpl

Post Number: 1093
Posted on Sunday, May 05, 2019 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Can you please supply a source for the line: the Bafath crimes include seriously altering and tampering with the space time continuum by accelerating it and the sub-atomic structure of the Earth which affected the Earth's spirit-forms and the Bafath were using the Earth to do it too. Could you also clarify the time period you are referring to?

In addition, with about 5 billion (5,000,000,000) people -- or over half the world's population -- holding to a religion in this world, where do you anticipate banishing them to and who (and how many?) will be able to guard such an enormous number?

Thank you.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Mosaki

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, May 05, 2019 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

While I do agree with much of what you say about the Peace Troops and that we need to start keeping murderers, terrorists, rapists and child molesters out of society for the remainder of their lives, there are some things here that make me raise my eyebrow.

The idea that we can or have the right to force others to live by the creational laws is seriously flawed. How would it be any different than the current peoples of Earth who are forced to live under radical theocracies? Forcing folks to live a certain way is how we got into this whole mess in the first place.

I want change just as much as you do, but I don't think forcing or banishing people for not following every creational law is the answer. I think leading by example is the answer. I know that it will take an incredibly long time, but it's the honest and creational thing to do. Do you want people to be forced to "believe" in the Spiritual Teaching, or do you want people to honestly find the truth and then apply it in their everyday life? When we voluntarily apply it in our life, real changes in the brain and consciousness take place that can never happen when someone is forced to follow a certain way of life. They will develop animosity and resistance just as those who are oppressed under religious dogma.

I know your heart is in the right place, but we can never turn this into another religion ever again.
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

Votan

Post Number: 910
Posted on Sunday, May 05, 2019 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

A good article but you lost me half way through.

A bit too much info.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page