Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 20, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through June 20, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 680
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Corey and others interested,

My authorized English translation (which may contain errors) of the article 'Changing-form of the genders through incarnation (Wechselform der Geschlechter durch Inkarnation) written by Billy from pages 13-17 of the periodical 'Things Worth Knowing No. 04 (Wissenswertes Nr. 04) can be found here:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=AVtGcD2-b6A%3d&tabid=1523&portalid=0&mid=7010

This should help to further explain what Corey has explained regarding how determination-power and will-power in the current life influence gender, etc., in the next life.

Hope this helps.
PatM

Cpl

Post Number: 1117
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2019 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alistair,

See part 1 of the 7-part translation of CR 150 from v 305 on Iran (not ISIS, but perhaps what evolved into ISIS) at futureofmankind. Don't read it just before or after eating as it is horrifically sickening and enough to turn one's stomach.

I am not familiar with "the blond devil" part. If you find that could you let me know? Thank you.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Scott

Post Number: 2909
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2019 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Chris I read that Contact a few years ago, pretty gruesome.....

Kenneth

Post Number: 993
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2019 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Patm,

I forward much of the Contact Reports and FIGU public information to several folks that are interested in the Meier material and the Spiritual Teaching, etc., one of which actually joined the FIGU blog. This “Changing-form of the genders through incarnation” is fascinating as well; is it prohibited to send this information to the same interested folks due to the copyright laws?

“COPYRIGHT and URHEBERRECHT 1978/1987/1989/1997 by Eduard Meier, 'Free community of interests for Border- and spiritual sciences and Ufological Studies', Semjase-Silver-Star-Center, CH-8495 Schmidrüti ZH. No part of this work, no photos and other original images, no slides, films, videos and no other writings or other materials, etc., may be reproduced without written consent of the Copyright owner in any form (photostat, microfilm or another procedure), for purposes of creation of lessons, etc. or also not be worked out, duplicated or spread using electronic systems.

Published by Wassermannzeit-Verlag, 'Free Community ofInterests', Semjase-Silver-Star-Center, CH-8495 Schmidrüti”

Sincerely
Kenneth

Patm

Post Number: 682
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2019 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Kenneth,
We received permission to translate and publish all the articles in the copyrighted periodicals 'Things Worth Knowing (Wissenswertes)' No 1 - 12 from FIGU Switzerland.
You are free to share the links to these translations as you wish, however the pdf files should not be published anywhere else as we are responsible for all corrections made to these translations. The link will always point to the most current version of the translation.

The link for the article 'Changing-form of the genders through incarnation (Wechselform der Geschlechter durch Inkarnation) is:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=AVtGcD2-b6A%3d&tabid=1523&portalid=0&mid=7010

We will be translating and publishing more of the articles from these periodicals in the future and will let everyone here know as each is completed.

Hope this answers your question.
Salome
PatM

Bianca

Post Number: 155
Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My post probably does not belong here in AA section, please move it elsewhere if need be.

I wanted to point out to Corey who posted a very long post that no matter how hard we try we still are not able to overcome the negative waves we are awash in.
On the Canadian website Jimmy did a good translation explaining what is really happening to us globally. here is just a snippet of his article:
Bermunda ... this organisation is active worldwide, as the electromagnetic waves, respectively, very powerful swinging-waves ascertained by Yanarara and Zafenatpaneach prove, which also carry within themselves peace-impairing and hate-promoting sequences, which affect and maliciously influence the human beings around the Earth, to curtail, from the ground up, all endeavours for peace and make it impossible......

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/zeitzeichen/figu_zeitzeichen_90.pdf Excerpt from FIGU Zeitzeichen No. 90 March 2, 2018
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Patm

Post Number: 683
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2019 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested:

A very interesting article about the reminiscences, incarnation-memory, inspirations-of-the-subconsciousness and the actual results of hypnosis which may surprise you as it did me.

My authorized translation (which may contain errors) of Billy's article 'Reminiscence - Incarnation-memory (Rückerinnerung - Inkarnationserinnerung) from pages 18-22 of the FIGU periodical 'Things Worth Knowing (Wissenswertes) No. 04 can be found here:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=icvRmuXyQoY%3d&tabid=1235&portalid=0&mid=4428

Salome
PatM

Learnmore12

Post Number: 109
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2019 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow!! thats crazy! Never knew that by being hypnotized, they unlock someone else's experiences! Very interesting. Thanks Patm.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1015
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2019 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting.

Last night I was celebrating father's day with my eldest brother, his wife and her nephew (he is an adult).

One topic we discussed was about the death and birth.

I mentioned Isaiah 7:14 and its correlation with Matthew 1:22-23. Also the apostles asking; "Who sinned, this man or his parents that he was born blind?" and the pharisee who asked; "How do I enter again my mother's womb and be born again?"

I stated that these individuals clearly understood that Jmmanuel/Jesus had spoken about reincarnation of our spirit. I also pointed out that the Kabbalah states; "The spirit is born again and again until a more perfected state is reached."

I also mentioned that on YouTube there literally hundreds of children with overwhelming evidence & memories of their previous lives.

My brother then told us that he was once watching a show about the middle east in which he recognized what he was seeing as if he had been there before. His wife confirmed that he had excitedly made it known that he knew the place and buildings as if he had been there before.

So this explanation from Billy regarding the "Reminiscence - Incarnation-memory" is very well on point. Certainly worth a read.

Huge thanks to Patm for the translation.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Justsayno

Post Number: 847
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2019 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks PatM! Certainly explains why unstable people who go to hypnotists always manage to have been famous people in previous lives. With the amount of people on this planet its more likely not too many were famous or lead extraordinary lives at all, except for very few. If you want to know who you were in a previous life, just look around you as you've probably lived everyone's life at some point plus factor in the harsher living conditions.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Kenneth

Post Number: 996
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2019 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM,

Yes that did answers my question regarding, "Changing-form of the genders through Incarnation". Thanks for the fast response.

Salome
Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 2910
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca,

You posted the following: Bermunda ... this organisation is active worldwide, as the electromagnetic waves, respectively, very powerful swinging-waves ascertained by Yanarara and Zafenatpaneach prove, which also carry within themselves peace-impairing and hate-promoting sequences, which affect and maliciously influence the human beings around the Earth, to curtail, from the ground up, all endeavours for peace and make it impossible...... '

I wonder if the Salome Peace Meditation does or can counter or possibly neutralize some of these "negative" swinging waves?....If indeed this is the case, I would encourage everyone to participate in the Salome Peace Meditation as often as possible.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 502
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, I'm surprised you're "meshing or fusing" the bible with the Spiritual teaching? Personally, I would not, because, individuals must understand, the bible carries, thousands of years of inaccuracies and deceptions, and not to be relied upon? I also sense, the bible has subliminal attachments which we may not know about via "Bafath" or others, just as the Spiritual teaching is "woven with the code".
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1016
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mismichelle,
Although I'm in my infancy of cognitions and understanding regarding the spiritual teaching, I'm well enough versed to make logical connections and recognition of truths and part truths.

The bible, as stated by Billy, has some 5% truth and some correct or partly-correct statements in certain verses.

Nothing I stated was inline with any falsehood nor relying on bible verses for authenticity.

It is also very easy for me to distinguish between the words of the ancient prophets and the distortion-words of the scribes within a single sentence.

To help me understand, how did you conclude that I meshed or fused the bible with the spiritual teaching? If you don't mind, would you elaborate on that. Thanks.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 998
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

You said, ..."the bible has subliminal attachments which we may not know about via "Bafath" or others, just as the Spiritual teaching is "woven with the code..."

Whoa, had not thought about that, excellent point, which would explain a lot!

Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 925
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie

I agree with you.
joe

Msmichelle

Post Number: 503
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie and others if interested, let me explain, it's obviously to me, we have a major "flaw" associated via our thoughts with our current religious, political, marketing populations which may not be visible or found with any type of "device" or registered via our instincts, etc. What do I mean? Those three entities have major hypnotic abilities and influences to have us barking like dogs if they use the correct words, suggestions, etc. We are so far gone (due to ausarten?), I sense, the bible may have been intentionally interwoven with negative codes, just as the Spiritual Teaching is interwoven with equalization codes, from sources which we may not be aware of for some time due to our relatively young consciousness. This will explain why we are so illogical, irrational, etc. This "thing" has been embedded into our brains or DNA and will remain for a long time. Therefore, I do not trust the "words" of the bible and 5 % truth is not enough. Why? we are destroying the planet and IMO, we would have been blown to pieces, if it were not for BEAM. BEAM and the P's , however, cannot track all the nefarious influences on this planet because remember, they are only humans. Hope that makes sense. The bible cannot be associated IMO with the Spiritual Teaching, otherwise, the bible will continue to have the might it has held for thousands of years.
MsMichelle

Votan

Post Number: 926
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A question,, what did the Bafath look like as Billy did see them and how did they exist as far as food concerned .
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 999
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

In my opinion you are absolutely correct; Billy has called the bible, “a book of lies”. For me, using the bible to promote the Teaching is like walking through a mine field; sooner or later a misstep will be taken.

Being that the Bafath were involved in the fabrication of the bible, I also sense that the bible may have been intentionally interwoven with negative codes.

Kenneth

Patm

Post Number: 684
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Msmichelle, Kenneth & Eddie and others interested,

First of all their is a difference between the 'spiritual teaching' and the 'Spiritual Teaching'. This differnce is expained in the FIGU Dictionary (see: http://dict.figu.org/node/3021).

The books of the bible (as also the new testament/Talmud), just as the Koran ('Qur-Ân') and the Torah, etc., all began as the 'Teaching of the Prophets' taught by actual true prophets. For various reasons the scribes of the time of the true teaching by these true prophets was falsified through misunderstanding and the misunderstandings exponentially became even more false through each generation of 'handed down' versions of the original teaching of those true prophets. As religions gained power, and to increase that power over their believers, these teachings became continuously more falsified to enhance the religions' control over not only their followers, but to inflict hatred towards those that questioned or simply rejected their teachings. This is reason there is so little "truth' still present in those religious teachings/doctrine.

In the actual Spiritual Teaching - Lessons Billy has include several lessons specifically for reviewing and studying of the oldest German versions of the Books of Moses (Spiritual Teaching - lessons/letters 55-72).

It is very important to understand that in order to truely work-out anything there must be a balance of positive and negative for a true neutral-positive knowledge to be gained, which then when incorporated into the everyday life becomes the essence of wisdom.

This is one of the primary reasons Billy includes 17 lessons in the actual Spiritual Teaching dedicated to the Books of Moses as each individual must work out for themselves through the positive AND negative in order to TRULY gain a neutral-positive understanding/knowledge, otherwise a one-side Gewalt will result.

Billy actually explains this in detail in his answer to the question 122- 'Why is the human being supposed to practice the study of the Spiritual Teaching? ( Warum soll der Mensch das Studium der Geisteslehre betreiben?)' on pages 140 - 142 of his book 'Teaching Script for the Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life (Lehrschrift für die Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens)'

Our groups translation of this article (which may contain errors) can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=euNpTrEYvk0%3d&tabid=737&portalid=0&mid=2826

Hope this helps
PatM

Kenneth

Post Number: 1000
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

It’s my understanding that the Bafath have the same original roots at the Plejaren; that means that the Bafath are human and could pass for Earthlings.

Like no ruler before, Kamagol the First forced all terrestrial religions into the frame of blood-demanding cults which, unfortunately, were able to be maintained on the Earth up to the current time.

“The Giza Intelligences transposed via teleprojection apparent realities with visionary experiences into a few people, like Dan Fry and Reinhold Schmidt, who then considered these as reality. They also played a major role in the creation of the malicious falsification that is the New Testament (a religious book of Christianity).”

“The origin of the Giza Intelligences goes back to a time when the civilisations that were the cities of Greater Atlantis, Lesser Atlantis and Mu existed 113,000 BC. After an age of peace of 1,800 years duration a group of power-hungry scientists attempted to arrest power over Earth humankind but were exiled from the planet when the people rose up against them. The scientists obtained possession of spaceships and fled into the space-time-shifted regions of Beta-Centauri. They returned to Earth 2,000 years later filled with hate led by Arus I, the Barbarian, and what followed was great bloodshed and war until 1,343 BC when the descendant of Arus I at that time, who was named Arussem, also immensely evil, was exiled by his decent younger brothers Ptaah and Salaam but again the evil force returned. This time Arussem and his followers returned at an unknown year and set up their secret base beneath the Giza pyramids.”

Kenneth

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1017
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

Although I get what you're saying and what you're referring to, nothing I stated nor any part of my post has any correlation.

Kenneth,

Just for clarification, (not sure what you meant), I wasn't "using the bible to promote the spiritual teaching (although to do so, I too agree with Msmichelle that it should not be done).

The spiritual teaching does provide the creational recommendation that to instruct others, one should offer or use "the leading thought".

This is so to cause one to think, consider and ponder. Without gewalt, the person is able to rationalize and come to logical conclusions on their own.

Still, my question remains; How did you conclude that I meshed or fused the bible with the spiritual teaching? Thanks.
Salome,
Eddie

Justsayno

Post Number: 849
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since Amazon is tasked with storing DNA now it makes me wonder how they will manipulate it to keep people in line. I wonder if they will target the religious gene? What kind of reaction would religious people have if they knew this? Not care, not want to hear it or lose it to save their butts?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page