Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 10, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through July 10, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 534
Posted on Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, contact 544 does not indicate the United States will have 2 ensuing civil wars, and will break up in 5 separate territories, that is the Henoch prophecies where no dates are given. Contact 544 only indicates by 2020 the United States could lose it's superpower status in the world, and collapse, which is from Ptaah's probability calculation.

Maybe for the time being you could show your wife the "Photo-Inventory" book, while the words are in German, the over 600 color high-quality photos of Plejaern beamships she could make up your own mind about that are worth a 1,000 words a piece. If she is able to come to the realization inside herself that the case is real it will be more long-lasting.

Good luck to you,

Corey Müske (Mueske)
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Scott

Post Number: 2914
Posted on Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey your right about the 'Photo Inventory" book, it is very compelling even more so than the original 2 Photo Books "UFO Contact from the Pleiades"....imo....

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1032
Posted on Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The book Arahat Athersata explains it so succinctly, and described my experiences, after which I stopped showing the clear pictures of beamships.

I had shown a few clear pictures to someone, a religious friend wanted to see them. He insisted so I showed him. He had a very negative reaction to them (he got overwhelmed a bit).

Others became highly irate and aggressively denied and stood their ground that they could not be real. Some people will have a nervous breakdown.

So I suggest caution and care.

I've found it better to get their thoughts on verses from the Goblet of the Truth that pertain to the teaching of the spirit and the teaching of the life... even the most religious find themselves in agreement and then eventually I can slowly discuss the Truth aspects.

Again, caution and care.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1391
Posted on Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Photo-Inventarium is available here:

http://www.theyfly.com/shop1/main/product/16/photo-inventarium

...and the pictures are in English!

Votan

Post Number: 930
Posted on Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey.

We do not need contact reports to know that things are not well in America with the racial problems .

Also the trade war with China does not help any body in the world at all.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 1005
Posted on Monday, July 01, 2019 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All,

I do have The Photo-Inventarium book, she has viewed most of the pictures. She also became overwhelmed. She is not that religious, but has difficulty understanding that God did not create everything. When explained to my wife that the real God’s were actually human beings of extraterrestrial origin thousands of years ago, she just throws her arms up and says, “I just can’t wrap my mind around this!”

As a side note; which helps with the Spiritual Teaching, assembling a collage picture frame of some of our extraterrestrial friends, including Semjase with her spaceship in the background; this was mounted on the wall in my office/den/study room. When my wife viewed this it actually scared the living bejesus out of her. I could see in her eyes and face that she was actually terrified.

Bejesus: An exclamation traditionally attributed to the Irish, used to express surprise or for emphasis.

She refers to Michael Horn as my alien friend, LOL... It would be interesting to know what her previous spiritform incarnations were. IMO, it appears that her spiritform is very young, for lack of a better word.

Don’t get me wrong, she is a wonderful human being, very giving, vibrant, loving, empathetic and will help anyone in need. She actually practices most everything that we students of the Spiritual Teaching practice. Nonetheless, she is very slowly coming around at her own pace. She has made the statement that all of this stuff scars her, she does not want to have the Men in Black knocking on our door; her words.

When studying the Spiritual Teaching and working in the aerospace industry, a complete background check is required every so many years for a very high security clearance. The FBI showed up at her place of work, flashed their badge and said we need to verify that Kenneth is your husband; needless to say, she still has not gotten over that frightful moment.

Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1392
Posted on Monday, July 01, 2019 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ken,

Re: "The FBI showed up at her place of work, flashed their badge and said we need to verify that Kenneth is your husband; needless to say, she still has not gotten over that frightful moment."

Just to be absolutely sure, was the frightful moment the FBI showing up or...verifying your relationship? I thought my wife was the only one frightened by the realization that she married me.

Corey

Post Number: 536
Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan,

What you say is correct and all I can say is my country needs leadership before it collapses, so we can minimize the fall, and as a side bonus we can try to spare my people no matter what skin color they are.

What you say about the tariff's on China is true, I have been advocating my country to cooperate with China, and it's enemy Russia for many years. Some ears are deaf. Some eyes are blind.
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Kenneth

Post Number: 1007
Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH,

LOL, maybe verifying our relationship! Nonetheless, you bring up an interesting point. When my darling wife and I were first married, I was more religious than she. My wife has witnessed firsthand my evolution of consciousness, geared towards the continued development and progress of consciousness itself.

This was only brought about by the studying of the Spiritual Teaching, which my wife does not study. I read sections to her now and then. She stares at me with wonderment. It’s difficult for her to comprehend what we all know in FIGU as the factual Truth. When we travel away from home, she reminds me to bring one of my Billy Meier books to read. IMO, my wife knows that something good is happening in the consciousness transformation, she just does not yet understand it; possibly because it’s related to extraterrestrials and their spacecraft which frighten her?

I suspect that many in the Spiritual Teaching have experienced much the same, and maybe divorce or separation could have resulted with a marriage? Caution and care has to be part of the venue in situations like this as Eddie pointed out.

An interesting situation happened this last Easter while visiting my daughter and her husband; both are Very religious. My daughter looked at me and asked us to come with them to their church, before I could get a word out, my wife said, “That’s ok; we will pass”. Nothing more was said.

Kenneth

Aristea

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You will laugh about this, but ever since I discovered Star Trek, Lost in Space, Battlestar Galactica and Star Wars, not to mention Lord of the Rings, I realized that I would not be compatible in a relationship with very many of the men I knew in real life. So indeed, even before I discovered FIGU and the spiritual teachings, I was made "untouchable" by the realization that I was living in a completely different reality than most of my fellow human beings. Regretfully, I fell in love with Gandalf at a very young age, and nobody else was really able to compete with my love for him, and so I remain single to this day. All kidding aside, it is very difficult in some places to find people who even want to talk about the possibility of the existence of other beings, whether human or otherwise, who are possibly visiting and working on our planet. I sympathize with Michael and Kenneth, more than you know! Geez, most men are very good at navigating life on the earth, but haven't a clue about any other possibilities.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

"I suspect that many in the Spiritual Teaching have experienced much the same, and maybe divorce or separation could have resulted with a marriage?"

Interestingly enough I only became fully committed to the Spiritual Teaching after I had broken up with my long-time girlfriend with whom I was living with at the time, even though I had already been studying the teaching from my early teenage years. After living by myself for a while I was finally able to listen to the impulses coming from my storage-banks and my comprehensive-consciousness-block. Had I still been in a relationship, then I would have most likely continued suppressing my impulses or, in the end, the relationship wouldn't have survived anyway because after the first impulses the floodgates were opened and my consciousness was being "bombarded" for months on end, which really put a strain on me and my consciousness to the point where I was worried I was finally going insane. Looking back now I can really appreciate the fact that breaking away from the relationship and gaining my own independence was the only way for me to finally recognize my duty towards the Mission and the Spiritual Teaching, even if I still sometimes suffer from a broken heart. But I'm still yet to enter my 30's, so there is probably more where that came from :-)

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 513
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Niko, Great post #45..I concur as well, I'm in my 50's and most of my life was wasted on attempting to "be in a relationship", however, once I found the spiritual teaching, I know for a fact, I would have been divorced, and thankfully, I did not have any children, otherwise, I would have had a much more difficult life. My impulses too, were on overdrive for many, many years before, I discovered the spiritual teaching and I'm so grateful, I "woke up" and now dedicating the rest of my "lives" to the mission.
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 683
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle, I'm a bit surprised to see that we are both the same with all that you mentioned there, even the age. But I only had a couple of brief relationships. I too am so glad I never had any children. Life would certainly have been much harder for me if I did. As I aged I have become an introvert and I wouldn't have it any other way. I look forward when I retire one day to my country acreage retreat and can devote much more time to studying the spiritual teachings, way of life, gardening, ect.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 46
Posted on Friday, July 05, 2019 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michelle,

Thank you. Based on what yourself, Aristea, Hugo and others have said, it then seems like there is a common theme among us the spiritual teaching people; that we belong at this point in time really to a lonely underground movement, and with lonely I mean separate from the mass population, distinct, discrete and often misunderstood.

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1008
Posted on Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All,

IMO, not much time was wasted, we all had to build our own platform so to say, which consisted of various aspects, viewpoints and characteristics in this physical life of mistakes, learning and etc. Without this fundamental knowledge and discovering, it could have been more challenging to understand the Spiritual Teaching, contrasted against physical life situations in this preparatory embodiment; as Cory has been so eloquently pointing out.

Salome
Kenneth

Cfreitas

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its been said that are more souls in the "waiting room" for reincarnation than the actual population of Earth...I want to know from where this surplus are coming from?

Scott

Post Number: 2917
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Cfreitas,

There are approximately 120 Billion Spirit forms attached to this planet, of that 120 Billion approximately 9 Billion are currently incarnated. The term "soul" has since been updated to mean spirit form, whereas the word "soul" is a derivative of the "Solar Plexus" which expires at death. Many of the spirit forms currently alive have their origins from other planets outside of our solar system...but there are also earth-born spirit forms which also exist amongst the other world spirit-forms. Creation is the source of all spirit forms, whether from this planet or other solar systems...Creation always creates an abundance of spirit forms to ensure its evolution....at present no "new" Spirit forms are being created for this planet by Creation...

Votan

Post Number: 932
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cfreitas

How long has human been on earth. It is not just the population of earth that is now but previous times.
joe

Manuela

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello, i'm manuela,posting from cameroon, a little country in central africa. its about 2 months that i found a youtube video of BEAM and i'm interested to know more about
creations laws, spiritual teaching and others. please who can help me to have more informations.
sorry for the quality of my english speaking cause i speak french and seems that discussions here is either in deutch, english and italiano i have choosen the one i can try.
if there existe another discussion forum you can also advise me.
thanks a lot

Aristea

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the forum Cfreitas! We must remember that the spirits from the deceased planet Malona have reincarnated on the earth as well as earth people. Also we must remember that everyone who ever lived on the now defunct planet Mars has also incarnated on the earth. That adds up to quite a few extra people. I myself have wondered whether a spirit form can multiply itself, as in create younger spirits out of itself, diminishing itself in the process but spreading itself out more thinly as it were among many bodies. I suspect that this is happening on the earth, and that this accounts for the obvious fact that people seem to becoming dumber and dumber, less able to think for themselves and more likely to be controlled by other more powerful entities.

Billy doesn't say anything about this, to my knowledge, but I have thought about it long before I ever heard of FIGU, and since I'm a person who maintains and retains my own perceptions and discoveries, and uses my own mind to think about situations, I still hold that my theory is a workable explanation as to the exponential rise of populations on the earth and the general dumbing down of people generally. They are spiritually smaller and easier to bully, and that's what I see happening on the earth.

Have ye all a great day, as everyone is saying in these parts nowadays!

Kenneth

Post Number: 1014
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Manuela,

Welcome to the FIGU site.You have come to the right place for the Spiritual Teaching and Creational Laws. This has nothing to do with any of the religions. All on this site, no matter where they are from are considered of equal value.

The best way to learn, other than reading some of Billy Meier's books is to just ask a question. Forum members from all over the world will be more than happy to help with your answers...

Sincerely
Kenneth

Msmichelle

Post Number: 517
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if 120 billion spirit forms are the norm for all planets? I'm sure most of those spirit forms attached to earth, will have to navigate through the universe for a home, or become dormant or eliminated especially after earth becomes uninhabitable.
MsMichelle

Kenneth

Post Number: 1015
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Cfreitas,

Welcome to the FIGU forum. It’s my understanding that there are hundreds of billions of Spirit Forms connected with Earth. For your information, the expression “soul” is an obsolete or outdated saying; a more accurate description would be Spirit or Spiritform.

I don’t know what your level of knowledge is, so I’ll start with the basics? Contrary to some beliefs, only one Spiritform can occupy a human being per embodiment. Upon death, the soul (Solar Plexus) also perishes as well as the individual’s personality. Only the Spirit (Spiritform) continue to exist which can never be harmed in any way.

Once death occurs with the human being the Spirit leaves, it will never return to that particular body after passing into the beyond, where it will take approximately 1.52 times the age at death before that particular Spiritform will enter the embryo at the 21st day after conception, which also starts the heart to beat.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Reincarnation

If a human being comes to Earth from another world, galaxy etc., which there are many, and dies on Earth, that spiritform become attached to Earth for future embodiments. Contrary to popular belief, a high percentage of Spiritform’s enlivened today are not from our solar system; this is nothing to be concerned about, this is normal/natural Cosmic Law in action. There are also many terrestrial Spiritform’s that originated on Earth as well.

To answer your question; due to overpopulation, too many Spiritform’s have been brought forth through procreation, this causes many Spiritform’s to be waiting in the beyond, not heaven, as that does not exist.

Hope that helps with your studies?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page