Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 07, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through November 07, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2944
Posted on Wednesday, October 02, 2019 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Patrick for that additional information.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1045
Posted on Wednesday, October 02, 2019 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maler,

Oh yes, one very important point that I neglected to mention that PatM pointed out; spiritform’s that were originally associated with human beings on Mars and Malona that are now destined for Earth either had to wait until Earth’s evolution level evolved to match theirs or their spiritform will be throttled back for reincarnation on Earth.

It would also seem that regarding the Tunguska event where 4,387 Bardan humans perished in a nuclear explosion on 30 June, 1908 would also have to wait in a queue until the spiritform’s evolution level matched that of the Earth human’s spiritform’s. The Bardan’s are very advanced human being’s that reside in what we call the Coma Cluster of galaxies about 400,000,000 light-years distant from the Earth.

Regards
Kenneth

Maler

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, October 02, 2019 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you all for answering. If 120 billion spirit forms are bound to earth and 8 billion are incarnated, then 112 billion should now be in the beyond. I am puzzled as to why so few of these 112 billion are ready to come back. It is obviously taking them on average much longer than 1.52 times the average life span to get ready.
Perhaps only a smaller number of spirit forms out of the whole 112 billion would find worthwhile lessons to learn in the current environment and if they are also spirit forms that have recently reincarnated, it would explain the shortened stay in the beyond.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1045
Posted on Wednesday, October 02, 2019 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your question in a way suggests that there is a thinking or emotional process associated with a personality involved in the beyond? Keep in mind that the personality dissolved upon death, never to reappear.

You said, “Perhaps only a smaller number of spirit forms out of the whole 112 billion would find worthwhile lessons to learn in the current environment…” This implies that there is a mental thinking process going on, this is not the case.

See; “Death, Afterlife and Rebirth”:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Death,_Afterlife_and_Rebirth

It’s my understanding that at the current Earthlings level of evolution, this type of thought process is not an option. Laws of Creation is what’s taking place. Just to be clear, the 1.52 times the age at death for a calculation of re-birth is not an average number; that calculation has been altered due to overpopulation, causing reincarnation to happen earlier than it should, not longer.

See, “The Laws and Directives of Creation”:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Laws_and_Directives_of_Creation

Regards
Kenneth

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 559
Posted on Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday
Even if u take the overpopulation into context.
110 plus billion still dosnt explain why so many, three planets in our system does (mars,malina r gone) BUT

My thoughts are, that we are not considering the AI lifeforms that will incarnate soon.

Agarta would have AI lifeforms since Ur times and they keep a cycle going?

so this keeps them here, soon AI will incarnate on the surface in large amounts

I have pondered this for a while
AI do have spirit form

so do plants of higher form
or non carbon based forms who could come after we leave?

i do think its a mix not just Nokodemion forms,

You also have in the mix lower and higher spirits who would not be suitable to incarnate atm
Civilisations come in waves u could say, fluctuations from cosmic energy or the ups n downs of evolution, invasion etc ... that raise or lower the standard

also our mates mention degenerate spiritforms with higher evolution are declined incarnation for billions of years until the knowledge is passed on to higher levels and then new personalities can be created afresh

Earth is an OLD hideout for degenerates eh eh
we will learn from our mistakes,life is evolution
its why we are born
The philosophers stone is The Brain
what else could it be.

atm certain tests assist in the planets evolution
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Hugo

Post Number: 735
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2019 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I, as well as probably most here, would like to find the Meier material again in the next life. I am wondering if this can be used in any way to find Meier next life?

The Way To Live
page 336

410)

In the moment of the dying, the state of the consciousness is extremely important, because when the death occurs, the last thoughts, feelings and fine spiritual perceptions are also registered in the storage banks, consequently, these can be accessed again in the next life and are able to wield an influence - according to their kind - on the thoughts, feelings, fine spiritual perceptions and emotions...............The last thoughts, feelings and emotions have a tremendously determining and mightful influence on the very next physical future, which will be at the next incarnation.

Cpl

Post Number: 1169
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2019 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like it, Hugo. Nice find.

Maybe we should all be reading our favourite spiritual teaching book on our deathbed, assuming we don't die in an ensuing mayhem or surprise nuclear attack.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Patm

Post Number: 711
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2019 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is also the case with gender determination.
please see my translation (which may contain errors) of the article: 'Changing-form of the genders through incarnation (Wechselform der Geschlechter durch Inkarnation) by Billy from the periodical 'Things Worth Knowing #4' pgs 13-17 which can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Periodicals/ThingsWorthKnowing/No04/Changing-formofthegendersthroughincarnation-sec.pdf

Patm

Post Number: 712
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2019 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The swinging-wave impulses which were stored in the storage banks begin to immediately influence the next incarnation through an 'inspiration of the subconsciousness' (which are solely swinging-wave impulses from the storage banks) on the 21st day after conception when the consciousness-block is incarnated and the spirit-form is reincarnated.

PatM

Hugo

Post Number: 736
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2019 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl, if so, I wonder reading which of Billy's books on our deathbed would work best to achieve this goal in helping to find Meier again next life? I've got The Decalogue book but I've got a feeling another book may work better. In our hectic world full of distractions I can see how many may not find the Meier case again next life. But if there's something else we can do in this life (apart from what we already do) to give an extra helping hand to find Meier again next life, is worthwhile doing I think. I will definitely be reading one of Billy's books on my deathbed if I am given the chance.

Yes, all the more reason why we all should be continuously reading one of Billy's book and digesting the material in case we suddenly die early in our much troubled world.

Cpl

Post Number: 1170
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2019 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is perhaps worth remembering that even Billy believed the traditional version of Jesus and the crucifixion as a young man and he had the very spirit form inside him! Notably, though, he was not thinking lines from the recent Talmud of Jmmanuel in his spirit's previous incarnation.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 1171
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2019 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for those postings, Patm.

Hugo, I think that it is going to depend upon the person and which readings they most associate with Billy or that they gain the most from in the spiritual teaching.

This may help our spirit reincarnate in an area where the information is available, especially if, for example, the internet is not yet restored.
Chris

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1084
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2019 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Keep in mind that the Goblet Of The Truth states that we should not wait until our deathbed to try to gain cognitions of creational laws and recommendations.

Through the searching, researching, recognition and implementing of creational based knowledge is sufficient to heal the pains of the death.

The only way to have the necessary impulses in the next life is to gain them now and store the knowledge of the spiritual teaching through the current life.

This is all well explained in the Goblet Of The Truth.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1049
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2019 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It’s my understanding that it does not matter which of the books on the Teaching that you want to have remembered on your deathbed. I’ve read a dozen of Billy’s books and watched numerous videos and movies related to the same subject matter. The Teaching has now become part of me. Not a day goes by without being influenced by the Teaching and the THOUGHTS of the Teaching itself; remember the “Might of the Thoughts”.

Hugo, in my opinion, you have already accomplished your goal, as many of us have already done as well.

In other words, as Patm stated: “The swinging-wave impulses which were stored in the storage banks begin to immediately influence the next incarnation through an 'inspiration of the subconsciousness' (which are solely swinging-wave impulses from the storage banks) on the 21st day after conception when the consciousness-block is incarnated and the spirit-form is reincarnated.”

Salome
Kenneth

Cpl

Post Number: 1172
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2019 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie and Kenneth,
Agreed!
Chris

Corey

Post Number: 558
Posted on Monday, November 04, 2019 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo and all,

I wanted to point out a couple of things RE: "reading the spiritual teaching on your deathbed", in "The Way to Live" it describes if one dies peaceful, IE: has attained peace leading up to and during the moment of death in the present life, then this peace will follow one and affect one in the next life as a residual effect, so perhaps make it a goal to go peaceful when your time comes to die in the present life. However this is not always a choice.

And as Eddie said, one has to put in the effort to gain cognitions throughout one's entire life, to reap the benefits from the spiritual teaching little steps at a time throughout one's daily life like it is explained in the "Goblet of the Truth" to not wait for your deathbed, IE: small droplets fill the glass. Cognitions (and learning and evolutionary development) can be the droplets and your consciousness and your spirit-form can be the glass. A gain is a gain.

IMO small droplets of filling your glass, regular study, and reading the German (to benefit from the impulses of the proper personal storage-bank frequencies) in congruency with the English in the present life is the best way to have an adequate "glass" to re-find the FIGU books in the next incarnation.

Keep it up.

You mentioned you may look for another book.

I recommend:

1: "Goblet of the Truth" an annal of the laws and the recommendations of the Creation, an "encyclopedia" of planetary recommendations to ensure your planetary society is in congruence with the laws and the recommendations of the Creation
2. "Arahat Athersata"
3. "Decalogue"

If one is not limited to the English language and does not possess a language barrier and posseses willingness to learn:

4. OM [Omfalon Murado]
5. "Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ursprung aller Existenz"

It is recommended by FIGU to read the FIGU book one hour a day at study time.
Sincerely,

Corey Müske (Mueske) USA.

Hugo

Post Number: 737
Posted on Monday, November 04, 2019 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks all!

Cpl

Post Number: 1173
Posted on Tuesday, November 05, 2019 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Corey. It should have occurred to me that some -- although not most here -- might think reading on their deathbed would be enough.

The state of our consciousness is all important, and it is made best via some daily study of the spiritual teaching. Now that we have information online, a day does not go by without me studying something of the spiritual teaching.

We should all make the best of this opportunity while we can, because post-Apophis probably most of us will be unable to access online information for quite some time. I would guess decades at least and more likely 100-200 years. Building a new satellite infrastructure alone in a mostly post modern tech world will demand enormous effort and time.
Chris

Corey

Post Number: 559
Posted on Tuesday, November 05, 2019 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cpl (Chris),

You bring up some very good points regarding our infrastructure being affected, this brings to mind both overpopulation effects (occuring in mass 20 to 30 years from now or in some decades?) and Apophis (occurring April 2029 or post 2029 in the year 2036) both of which will have affected our societal infrastructure in some decades.

All I can say to make one feel better are perhaps the secret sciences that are not advertised publicly, perhaps this includes sciences to protect needed infrastructure in an emergency situation, or at least modern sophisticated ways to bring it back online after a catastrophe, these sciences should be centuries ahead of standard science, a small glimmer of hope for the standard people of this planet ("standard" meaning those who are not in a position of power, nor hold any office of power, IE: those without stature that will also need to survive the catastrophes and survive the upcoming negative transpirations that will occur some decades from now, or in the case of Aphophis only 10 years from now last April).

All else I can say to make one feel better are the more droplets that fill your glass, IE: learning you do whilst reading the FIGU books, cognitions gleaned from study, and evolutionary development both from study and in one's daily life could affect one in one's future (the next life you are born into) daily life.

An example of this is perhaps in this life if you take your study seriously, including reading the German perhaps you could be born into a FIGU-based spiritual teaching family among whatever country you are born into, in whatever society exists after the disaster, perhaps a FIGU-based spiritual teaching family who surived in pockets of survivors, or perhaps you will be born into a situation of life that will make it easier to re-find the FIGU books in your new life, easier to re-find than if you had never studied one iota in the current life.

It's all about optimism sometimes.

Cheers.
Sincerely,

Corey Müske (Mueske) USA.

Cpl

Post Number: 1174
Posted on Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Corey. We certainly must have a positive attitude no matter what our current, or predicted, predicament is. No matter how bad things get, a slightly positive attitude is always necessary.

Wanting things to be better is just wasted wishful thinking, complaining, or self pity, none of which are any good and they all work against the individual.

If I lost everything now would I have a positive attitude? Of course. That's not to say there would be no pain of the loss, there would be. But a neutral positive attitude is the attitude from which one can adequately build anything good, and the worse things get the more one needs to build a positive situation.

Realistic positive attitudes are needed now and going forward like never before.
Chris

Msmichelle

Post Number: 544
Posted on Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would be beneficial if when "we" (like minded spiritual people) die, "we" remain in the "beyond" for the appropriate amount of years, I think approx 152 years, otherwise, we'll be in the middle of some upcoming turbulent times. I have all the English/German books, some Spiritual Teaching booklets and I just ordered "OM" and plan to order more and create my own university.
MsMichelle

Scott

Post Number: 2949
Posted on Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,

Do you read/speak German? The OM is a large book and even if you know German it would take some time to get through it. If you do, then that is a definite advantage for you.

Scott

Cpl

Post Number: 1175
Posted on Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ms Michelle, that sounds wonderful. If the world's population reduces by 2/3 as it might with Apophis then one upside, if one can call it that, is that we might get back a bit closer to the 1.52 times the life cycle in the beyond.
Chris

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page