Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 15, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through November 15, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 565
Posted on Friday, November 08, 2019 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Hugo

Its true, some people even remember Whole previouse lives not just fragments, all aspects as if the new life is the same as the prev life.

If anyone has the way to live book it explains more on the next page about Hugos comments.

i want to mention:
Forgivness is an important aspect, in my thirties i realised i had forgiven everyone for things done to me in my twenties or even prior, then i realised it took a year or 2 for Anything to be forgiven, so then i thought about forgivness and i decided why should i wait a year or 2 of hurting myself over n over before i forgive, how silly is that when i can just forgive immediatly, ohhhh i cant tell you the delight in this realisation and this was pre figu eh eh, ever since i look 10 years younger and feel free as a bird, oooh la la.

I ask my Spirit to make it so i always find Nokodemjons Teaching. And i accept and understand Nokodemjons Teaching in all my lives. And i am able to teach Nokodemjons Teaching so the people accept and live by Nokodemjons teaching and The Creations Laws. I go into more detail but you can do that yourselves.

I know i am master of life and death, i do not fear death as i am a Spirit who creates countless bodies and with meditation i am unstopable, I Am Truly Unstopable! Mate! I ask my Spirit for what i want, i realise my Spirit is a baby Creation and it has all The Creations realms. WOW.

The Candle and Rose or a Light!
sine Nokodemjon times the candle has been The Symbol
Also the rose while looking at a candle
Also the peace symbol or a light
These meditations can be very informative.

I always declare my intent when i meditate or when i use symbols by saying (What Is It) then i say (i am seeking knowledge wisdom and Love.)

Also an Ishwish from ancient times mentions what to do at the point of death to remember a whole life, and to recover knowledge,wisdom, love at ANY point from ANY life and even see the big thought and moment of rejoining with The Creation and any point in time etc.., he was in Egypt and Atlantis.

I have done and will do posts in the meditation section, also i did some poems in the past that some will benefit, bridge time.

If anyone has seen a Sohar you can keep visualising it at any time to benefit in ways that are untold.

I have seen things in meditation that defy belief, sometimes fasting assists, if u try a fast and its efortless that is a sign to meditate over a period of time, look at my meditation posts and/or poems.

The darkness will fall at Your Feet: Its True
remember you are a being of light and visualise it, knowing this frees you from fear.
let love be your guide.
Reverence n Venetability are the primal force of ALL Knowledge.
Be Neutral Positive.
Never Rush. We r masters of life n death, no need to rush mate. ROFL.

Every day i am grateful to incarnate on earth during a time where i can assist Billy in teaching 100 000 000 000 Spirits howto evolve! faster,better,easier. Wowzer!

ThankYou to The Creation for a chance to build a Real Nation.
WOW.

These things bring great powers.

You Are A Child of The Creation, when you know this you overcome anything.
kiss kiss

The dark side know they are fracked good n proper, thats why they are trying to prosper.

Most of the 144 228 are as old or nearly as old as Billy and they knew his army of bots, i will go into the thoughts i have about this later, all i will say now is the dark side is tagged and fracked as the 144 228 have done on so many planets before, even our mates cant tell you how many planets have been transformed by the Land Group. The Land Group are so Hard Core they dont need ufos or technology, they are just dropped off on planets with nothing more than a few notes and some candles rofl. Its so funny but when you realise the situation laughter is overcome by a feeling/realisation that words will not do.

Salome
IloveBilly

Mod please,any concerns about my posts can u please just snip the parts u dont want so i learn, U know where i am coming from so please consider letting all of this post through.
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 546
Posted on Friday, November 08, 2019 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Scott, I'm teaching myself the language, and I can read and comprehend German, but I'm not comfortable speaking the language, yet
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 742
Posted on Friday, November 08, 2019 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IloveBilly,

I like your attitude, and your username too! :-)

Channel_z

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

I am sure many have seen the 2019 Nokodemion Presentation by Catherine Mossman that is on the Figu Canada Youtube channel. Needless to say I have watched it many times and find it FILLED with many important clues. First and foremost we get a number of confirmations of the former lives of the Nokodemion spiritform, or the spirit that currently enlivens Billy Meier. Even more interestingly we get Nokodemion back to back lifetimes that can easily be studied in history. For example we learn that a former personality was that of Socrates with the next incarnation being Aristotle, of course serving as the great Greek philosophers and thinkers propelling humanity.

Then we learn that Billy's former personality was that of Rasputin, right before his current life. Since this man was a famous Russian occultist there are many photographs and details of this man's life. Upon studying Rasputin, there are many things that seem to be connected to Billy, but perhaps from the opposite polarity. Two obvious things are that Rasputin claimed he could heal and also see the future. As we know Billy has these abilities too. But Rasputin also was known for sleeping around, engaging in orgies, and even breaking up marriages; with women supposedly finding Rasputin irresistible with his deep stare and legendary manhood. Rasputin supposedly never bathed smelling awful. This showed that Rasputin was a powerful alpha male or a strong positive force, like Billy, that opposite polarity females were attracted to like a magnet. Many of Rasputin's women saw him as a great religious or spiritual teacher. Rasputin not only helped the Russian royal family, but also the country become more progressive. So there are really big clues to Billy, in my opinion.

Rasputin supposedly battled with himself between being god and the devil. At one point one of his lovers thought he was the reincarnation or second coming of Jesus Christ. So Rasputin was very interested in the larger questions of life, even though he may have been religious. But not necessarily, because it seems Rasputin never settled on some crazy belief, he just explored the ideas as if to be looking for the truth but not finding the source.

Thanks to the Plejaren, and his other ET teachers, Billy learned the dangers of god and religions, and was able to bring his mystic side to the truth. But we can imagine Rasputin is what Billy would have been spiritually if he did not have the off world help of advanced human beings. So Rasputin again seems an unrefined Billy Meier.

Billy's lifetime as the last succession 7th prophet has been a positive life; but Rasputin, although in the end probably a good human being who never killed anyone, his questionable life choices which also included alcohol and drug use, might be considered a negative life or counter balance to the prophet lifetime. But Rasputin had many good traits even though history sometimes paints him as a devil, as he was anti-war and wanted Russia to stay out of WWI. This seems like Billy to me. Like with Socrates and Aristotle, who pondered life's questions, Rasputin also devoted his life to spirituality, even though not nearly as good as his next personality would do; so we can see a many patterns between the different men.

The last show of Rasputin's power was that he nearly survived a heavy cyanide poisoning, being shot several times, even in the head, and being drowned by his murders. Some legends have it he was so evil that he was a zombie because he died with his hands grasping for the surface but trapped by ice, when any normal man would have died at the cyanide. Again this is a show of spiritual power of self healing and recovery; as Rasputin survived a former assassination attempt, by being shot and having his guts ripped out. He healed from this which only an advanced spiritform would be able to do, thus more Nokodemion proof.

There are many more ideas that come out of this great video, including the 144,000. It almost seems outlandish that the ancient Ps would send EXACTLY the same number of emigration forces, this 144,228, over millions of years. How could this number be the same? Why is this number the same?

My goal is to explore on this forum the reason for the number 144,000 and 144,228 as well as other numbers that are important in the Meier case. Another mystery is the 666, the anti-logos/Anti-Logos. Whys is this number considered evil? This and other questions are connected I think to why we learn in the spiritual teaching that the numbers 1,3,7 are significant. Why? I would like to explore this with this forum.

Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Hugo

Post Number: 743
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Channel_z,

I liked reading your post but I don't know if some of those bad things Rasputin supposedly done - "sleeping around, engaging in orgies, breaking up marriages, not bathing, ect" are true because the Russian and British powers painted him as a bad guy after they killed him. I don't know what to believe.
One example - Ptaah:.."and I also knew Rasputin personally."
I can't see Ptaah striking a close friendship with someone that does not bath and stinks, or that breaks up marriages, ect.
I take anything written in our history books that is bad about Rasputin with a grain of salt.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1054
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

It appears that Channel_z has done a lot of research on Rasputin, which is a notable endeavor. Nonetheless, you bring up a very valid point about Earth history. We now understand that much of what Earthlings thought was factual history is incorrect according to what we have learned from Billy and the Plejaren.

Kenneth

Channel_z

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo,

You know who else was WELL KNOWN for not bathing and smelling awful? Socrates! Another Nokodemion! In Rasputin's case, I think he may have stunk really bad to the men, but eventually the women could not resist his pheromones. I think that was the effect Rasputin was going for.

And yes I agree Rasputin is treated bad in western history books because he was Russian. But hopefully my post got past that and showed Rasputin's positive traits that relate to Billy and the other personalities. Rasputin was well known for his sexual adventures though; but I think he was responsible in that he did not father many children (7) considering how active he was. He even had relations with prostitutes; and there is a story where he beat one in a bath house and then had sex with her. He may have even slept with the Tsar's daughters as he was nearly a family member or "big brother." Overall I think Rasputin helped woman as a great healer and teacher. But like any human he had his flaws. But the history books are lying when they call him evil or the devil. Folks can see past this when reading the history books though.

Cheers!
Anthony

Hugo

Post Number: 744
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Channel_z, I tend to think personalities of the Nokodemion lineage knew the spiritual teachings and knew the importance of bathing and not doing the other stuff there which is one form of being psychotic. I don't know whether those bad stories of Rasputin are true or not.

After reading all the English contact notes and noticing how many times our history books were wrong about notable people and things of the past I try not to put too much belief in hand me down stories, especially if they are about bad deeds/habits of the Nokodemion lineage.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1089
Posted on Monday, November 11, 2019 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 487:
Rasputin did not lead a dissolute life as is attributed to him.
This story is malicious slander, however it is true that his murder could barely have be surpassed in terms of its brutality …
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_487

Channel_z

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, November 11, 2019 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Folks,

Rasputin's accumulation of female followers could be compared to an exploration in polygamy. As we know from the spiritual teaching it is logical for a positively charged male to attract and accumulate numerous electrons (females).

The history that is painting Rasputin a dissolute is religious. It is the religious who see Rasputin's womanizing as evil. It is the religious who think it is a sin to have sex with prostitutes. It is the religious who think that orgies between consenting adults are a sin. It is the religious who see Rasputin's strange approach to god and the church as sacrilege. It seems to me what Rasputin was exploring was an opposite polarity to strict religious values that existed in society. He was trying to work out what was going on inside of him as he could not decide if it was god or a devil. he was blowing the doors off conservative Christian-ism, and the religious did not understand. The religious don't understand the concepts of spiritual healing. They thought the guy must have been an evil demon or something that could NOT be killed. This is understandable to simple minded religious folk who are superstitious. So folks have to read between the lines to find what is real and what is not.... But there is truth in the history books along with the nonsense.

Cheers,
Anthony

Hugo

Post Number: 745
Posted on Monday, November 11, 2019 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi, I must have missed that, thanks!
That confirms Rasputin did not lead a dissolute life then.

CR 487:
Rasputin did not lead a dissolute life as is attributed to him. This story is malicious slander,

Channel_z

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

The history books may be getting Rasputin wrong, but his song does not lie! Rasputin was "Russia's greatest love machine" according to German-based pop and disco artist Boney M.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear
He could preach the Bible like a preacher
Full of ecstasy and fire
But he also was the kind of teacher
Women would desire
Ra ra Rasputin
Lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone
Ra ra Rasputin
Russia's greatest love machine
It was a shame how he carried on
He ruled the Russian land and never mind the Czar
But the kazachok he danced really wunderbar
In all affairs of state he was the man to please
But he was real great when he had a girl to squeeze
For the queen he was no wheeler dealer
Though she'd heard the things he'd done
She believed he was a holy healer
Who would heal her son
Ra ra Rasputin
There was a cat that really was gone
Ra ra Rasputin
It was a shame how he carried on
But when his drinking and lusting
And his hunger for power
Became known to more and more people
The demands to do something
About this outrageous man
Became louder and louder
"This man's just got to go", declared his enemies
But the ladies begged, "don't you try to do it, please"
No doubt this Rasputin had lots of hidden charms
Though he was a brute, they just fell into his arms
Then one night some men of higher standing
Set a trap, they're not to blame
"Come to visit us", they kept demanding
And he really came
Ra ra Rasputin
They put some poison into his wine
Ra ra Rasputin
He drank it all and said, "I feel fine"
Ra ra Rasputin
They didn't quit, they wanted his head
Ra ra Rasputin
And so they shot him 'til he was dead
Oh, those Russians"

Cheers!
Anthony

Kenneth

Post Number: 1056
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All,

For what it's worth, regarding “Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks”, on YouTube there is an interesting 16:45 minute long story titled, “5 Reincarnated children who remember Their Past Lives”. These events are becoming more and more common.

Salome
Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1093
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony

Our world is a world of false teachings – the make beliefs of many sects – the truths of “the advertisement” opinionated media, the marketing of companies that want to sell, the false flags of secret services, the 'diplomacies' of politics. So many of them do make us believe in what does not exist. They shame innocent people - from Judas being a traitor to Faust having a pact with the devil, to M.Jackson doing what he did not do. Would you believe the rumours spread by secret services? No, I do not mean their WMD - I mean what they may have spread about Rasputin?
In short: The lie rules our world - That is one argument.

Secondly - Did you know that many a comedian suffers of depression, dies young or a painful death? Why? Because his many ironies (origin Latin 'ira' = anger) are based on poking fun at / looking down on others. IOW he seeks out, then makes fun of the weaknesses / mistakes of a fellow human being: It is hate sold as fun... for the masses.

When a comedian asked the Buddha – "Now I surely must go to heaven because I made so many people happy." the Buddha did not answer him. So he asked again. Again no answer. But when he asked a third time, the Buddha replied:
“If you really want to know – youd did not a good thing because with your many jokes you took peoples’ mind of reality …” Maybe google for ' dharmawheel - why does a comedian go to hell or an animal womb..’

Sure, we know that there is no hell and that a human will be born a human.
But that one receives as one did to others – this is an eternal truth.

Each word that one speaks creates a reality.
Not just the world in which the others live. But the world in which he himself lives. **)

So - Take Care,
Bill

*)
Dissolute = overindulging in sensual pleasures
from Latin dissoutus loose, licentious (p.p of dissolvere = to loosen up)

**)
Billy: Rasputin did not lead a dissolute life as is attributed to him:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_487

It is of course on you to decide whether to believe in Billy's words.

Channel_z

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"It is of course on you to decide whether to believe in Billy's words."

That is just it, I don't believe Billy. For that matter I do not believe anybody. I search for things until I find a relative perfection from which to rest, then I continue the search looking for the next plateau.

Keep in mind that all the folks questioning me are doing so with ONE line from Billy. Ones dissoluteness is relative. How many times is dissolute? And then there is the intention.

As I have tried to show, Rasputin was a great healer and teacher to his women followers. Just because he may have had many sexual encounters does NOT necessarily mean he was seeking material pleasures only.

It is ridiculous for folks to ignore ALL the history books and then settle on one sentence, no matter the source. Please GO FIND more info about Rasputin in the Meier material before you come to your beliefs.

Kind regards,
Anthony

Msmichelle

Post Number: 548
Posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony, why do we need to focus on Rasputin? The man is dead and gone.

I would consider reading or re-reading the Might of the Thoughts because it appears you are on a carousel of irrelevant thoughts.
MsMichelle

Channel_z

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I would consider reading or re-reading the Might of the Thoughts because it appears you are on a carousel of irrelevant thoughts."

hahahahaha... and my ride takes an E ticket.

Seriously, why do we need to focus on Rasputin, a dead man? Why not. If you don't want to focus that is just fine and dandy. But if we do focus on events in Rasputin's life, and then compare them with BEAM or the spiritual teaching, we may learn a little bit more about reincarnation. I have been curious as to what carries over, what previous steps were taken to get to a current path, and more. The whole point why Billy gives us clues as to his past lives is so that we can study the information and learn things.

If folks are observant, I have tried to show Rasputin's connection to the spiritual teaching and BEAM. IMO, this is the value in studying Rasputin's life.

All the best,
Anthony

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1094
Posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony,

Ny advice - it was meant for your own protection *)

Maybe google for a report of the TIME magazine which I ask the moderators to allow for once:
https://time.com/4606775/5-myths-rasputin/

Should it not be possible then google for "TIME Rasputin Myth 2: He was a sexual deviant and the Queen’s lover".

The author's final comment:
"The tale of Rasputin indeed shows that mythology can take a life of its own, and grow to become more important than the truth."

Salome, Bill

*)
You may want to take note of this Dec. 31, 2010 news headline:
"Boney M's Bobby Farrell dies on the same day and the same town as Rasputin … the subject of one of the band's biggest hits..."

Channel_z

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Ny advice - it was meant for your own protection"

Bill, what the hell do I need protection from?

I saw the TIME magazine thing before; and agree that his life was exaggerated by the simple minded religious. I have acknowledged that. I tried to compensate in my analysis for this and bring attention to what parallels the Meier and the spiritual teaching. I understand that I still may be missing something. For goodness sake....

The fact of the matter is that I am bored with Rasputin already. The whole reason I started the discussion was to offer some light commentary to counteract the real purpose for joining this forum, to share my numbers thing and to talk about time travel. To be honest I could care less about Rasputin as my real interest is with Marty McFly. I honestly used the Rasputin content to seem more relatable to folks; so that folks would be more open to looking at my numbers and time travel stuff. I wanted to demonstrate balance, and polarity.

This is the truth!

Best regards,
Anthony
PS I hope I am out of danger.....

Msmichelle

Post Number: 550
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it's more important and more beneficial if we focus on our own reincarnations or our own former personalities in other words,we were alive during all of the prophets so what in the world was happening with us(former personalities)which was not grasping the importance of the Spiritual teaching as our former selves? Why do we keep falling for the same traps over and over again and put ourselves through all of these mental gymnastics attempting to prove what? .. it appears everything we do now is at an extreme level many whether via our thoughts ...via our activities via our actions ...everything we do now is badly out of control of our good nature
MsMichelle

Channel_z

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, November 15, 2019 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi MsMichelle,

Yes I agree with you that what we need to work on ourselves; however having confirmation of actual personalities back to back incarnations, in the case of Rasputin-Meier, can give us clues in building a model that we can use to discover ourselves. This is all that I am going to say about Rasputin as I am finished.

Concerning our former personalities, after watching the 2019 Nokodemion Presentation on Youtube, a lot of things clicked for me. Given only 250 years of peace in the history of Earth, and all the problems we are facing today, and reading about all the brutal folks from the past, led me to the realization that I (spiritform) must have failed miserably in past life personalities. After coming to this realization I was sad for a couple of days and was confronted with the idea that although I personally been relatively good this lifetime, I am also responsible for my past personalities that wreaked havoc. And I will do everything in my power this lifetime to learn about the spiritual teaching, including the law of love, etc, so that I can catch myself in future personalities from making illogical decisions that only further hurt humanity. This seems like an impossible task to have some control over future personalities, but I do NOT want to cause any more destruction, but rather want to help humanity thrive. I know that if I fill my head with the spiritual teaching, and practice it, and make it a big part of my daily thought, then some of it must carry over, like Rasputin's and Billy's long beards.

Best regards,
Anthony

[As an interesting side note to Rasputin and time travel seems to comes out in a 'Channel Z' song called "Song for Future Generation"

"Wanna be mother-father? (ooh, ooh, ooh)
Daughter-son, captain? (ooh, ooh, ooh)
Wanna be ruler-king and empress? (ooh, ooh, ooh)
Wanna be mother-father? (ooh, ooh, ooh)
Wanna be ruler-king and empress? (ooh, ooh, ooh)"

The "King of Moscow" and the "Empress of Fashion" loved their healer 'son' Rasputin and added him to their string of son and daughters....

PS I did not plan this, btw;)

Corey

Post Number: 560
Posted on Friday, November 15, 2019 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Channel Z,

I just wanted to say if you have failed in the past with your former personalities, this is because the world did not have the dedicated spiritual teaching that should be complete globality, nor in you past personalities did the Earth have good leadership because of the Bafath.
Sincerely,

Corey Müske (Mueske) USA.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1095
Posted on Friday, November 15, 2019 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

There was no intent to single you out or put you down:
On the contrary, we Earthlings all – and this includes me, too – are sometimes too emotional.
And so I know that from my own experiences in life I wrote what I wrote:
We sometimes live out an emotional frenzy *) which we later, when we travelled in time and see it from a distance, deeply regret.

Even the lead singer of Boney M. – if he was told a different truth – would he not deeply regret to have slandered Rasputin?

Each moment in life is a moment of value creation.
So when we read that the singer of the Rasputin song died on the same day (December 31) and the same place (St. Petersburg) where Rasputin was brutally murdered – does this not tell us to have a second thought about its lyrics?

And so I wish a peaceful and truthful world for me so I truly wish it for all the humans that I meet.

Peace and truth be with you.

Salome, Bill

*)
As we were once programmed to be easily aroused and get angry, exaggerating is a part of living our much too short lives..
From politics to the marketing industry – in fact our whole planet (overpopulation) is built upon excess.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page