Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 21, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through December 21, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Msmichelle

Post Number: 484
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the issue with all of the post(s) are We Are Preaching to the Choir. Meaning, the majority of the people on this forum, I can guarantee, are Not violating the laws and recommendations and feel "a beating over the head." Unfortunately, We need to spread this information to others "outside" this forum. Honestly, I know, we all Care about the future of our Lives, however, the issue with the overpopulation has already caused the Snowball to roll and the snowball will roll for many, many years to come and we must be honest with ourselves, It is too late to change this outcome.
MsMichelle

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 879
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

The only person that mentions “Joe’s negativity” is you.
Please re-read what I really said:
I said your and Joseph’s NEGATIVE PREDICTIONS of future events are (as are e.g. the warnings of the 2 military leaders) - from a material view of viewing our world - REALISTIC AND UNDERSTANDABLE.
I even added that I do understand your and Joseph’s hesitations because IT WAS MY WORRY, TOO, that cruel materialistic principles (Real-Politik) may dictate the actions of our world’s leaders.

The objective of my writing was that we should not be stuck to the material view as it will always lead to sorrowful life experiences (see CR10:96 below).
Re-iterating the essence of Semjase’s introduction to the Spirit Teaching:
Man lives to built up a new, spiritual consciousness, to overcome the material outer world *)

Bill

Tip
We should not be angry because when we are angry we mix up what is right and wrong.
This is so because anger means to look down on others. With this we violate fundamental principles of the Spirit Teachings
Instead we should see the world in oneness – with equalised-ness and equal respect of all beings ^).
Thus, if we think we are better, more experienced we are on a path of creating conflict - with our fellow humans and the universe.
^)
See e.g. http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14942.html#POST78893

--------------------------------------------
From CR10 as per www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_010

95. This in contrast to the human intelligence, because the human consciousness generally only deals with single things of the material world.

95. Dies im Gegensatz zur menschlichen Intelligenz, da sich das menschliche Bewusstsein im allgemeinen nur mit Einzeldingen der materiellen Welt befasst.

96. As a consequence, the human is restricted and handicapped in every direction; he even gets captured, suppressed, plagued and tortured by all possible forms of misfortune, frailties and enslavement.

96. Das hat aber zur Folge, dass der Mensch in jeder Richtung eingeengt und behindert wird, ja gar von allen möglichen Formen von Unglück, Schwächen und Versklavungen aller Art eingefangen, niedergedrückt, geplagt und gefoltert wird.

101. It shall be spiritually clear to him that his essential spiritual BEING is inseparably one with what is Creative, in order that he may--in this awareness--overcome the material outer world.

101. Es soll ihm geistig klar sein, dass sein eigentliches geistiges SEIN untrennbar eins ist mit dem Schöpferischen, um so in diesem Bewusstsein die materielle äussere Welt zu überwinden.

102. This creative-philosophical truth and cognition should always and first of all rule a human's thinking, feeling and acting.

102. Diese schöpferisch-philosophische Wahrheit und Erkenntnis sollte stets in erster Linie das menschliche Denken, Fühlen und Handeln beherrschen.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 421
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

I agree. Genuine FIGU forum members do need to spread this information to others outside of this forum. But it needs to be done in a non-intrusive and non-intervening way, otherwise it will be no different to the apostles preaching Christianity to the Gentiles, which is against FIGU policy. People must come to you, not you to them. What is needed, besides a dozen or two Michael Horns, is for genuine FIGU members to spread the spiritual teaching and the mission through the Internet and printed publications so that it seeps into the mainstream. This doesn't even have to be done directly, but indirectly, through creative storytelling, for example, with information directing people to the original source of inspiration.

But the trouble with modern artists is that they compromise their art because money dictates. Spreading this information, therefore, must allow for no comprise. So creativity and originality must be at the forefront of our intentions.

Votan

Post Number: 888
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill
Sorry you are right./
joe

Hugo

Post Number: 601
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The world is falling apart imo due to dumbed down idiot populations. The masses should be wising up because this is the age of Aquarius but the past 10-20 years intelligence has gone substantially backwards imo.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 986
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2019 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

THE HUMAN DESIRE TO DISCOVER THE "UNKNOWN"

The following is an excerpt of Billy's description of the migration of the yellow races *) that should interest all readers.It explains that (not only the yellow races then but) all humans in our universe - as long as they "have not yet attained the knowledge that only the power of the spirit and consciousness are the highest achievements" - do want to explore other races and unknown places ...".

“…Soon the time came when groups formed who wanted to venture further in the universe to research and seek new living space and additional human life forms. This is the idiosyncrasy of human beings throughout the entire universe, for they feel the desire to evolve, explore and penetrate to the root of things. It is a process peculiar to all human life, it breaks forth especially with full force and without restraint when reasoning and intellect are in the process of developing fully; when comprehension has not yet progressed to the point of having attained the knowledge that only the power of the spirit and of consciousness are the highest achievements, which lead to true knowledge, absolute logic, wisdom and to Creative Love.
However, a human being who has not yet been able to recognize and comprehend this, will eagerly seek to hunt for the new and the unknown, without realizing that everything is dwelling within him, longing to be awakened – as long as one knows how to accomplish this.
Man on Earth will not have reached this point for a long time where he comprehends and understand this truth. This is why he believes he recognizes untruths in truth, however, and regards himself as greater, more knowledgeable and logical than he truly is.
Misunderstandings may be one of the contributing factors for these illogical human actions, but this does not exempt an individual from his innate responsibility to explore any truth from the example of truth set in nature and life. It is his inherent bounden duty, for the sake of truth, that laws and commandments of Creation are to be acknowledged and lived in complete freedom and self-responsibility in life.
All this without the delusional notion, that as an individual who lacks knowledge one is superior to those who have gained the knowledge and are wise; and that one can live according to one’s own laws – not to mention that many of those who lack knowledge and intelligence, who are megalomaniacs and know-it-alls, think, in their illusory “wisdom”, that they are, indeed, above Creation…”

*) http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Attacking_questions_from_Japan)

Str0323

Post Number: 76
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2019 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone. My question to anyone that cares to reply:
How do you stay strong and true to your understanding of the spiritual teaching/ the truth?

I get depressed and feel so lonely. I know that those feelings are incorrect.
However, I can't shake the need to stand in the presence of a truth seeking human being.
When I look at human behaviour today it becomes clear that almost nothing is correct. Outside of the spiritual teaching can anyone point to any human being in any society behaving correctly?

Unfortunately, even here on this website, no one seems care. Either the posters like to hear their own words because they "know" more than me or maybe they think I don't "understand" the spiritual teaching.

Perhaps my observation is wrong.

Peace, Scott.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 495
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2019 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott (Str0323), pretend someone approached you and asked you those same questions you've asked, how would you answer them?
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 987
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2019 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Str0323

Hello Scott,

In the Goblet of the Truth it says that we cannot wave our hands from side to side without touching the Creation.

Regarding human beings in society behaving correctly.

Because we are at the commencement of the New Millennium, the opportunity that presents itself is a different one. So we should align our thinking accordingly.

This New Time is a time to first develop the self and then to possess the might and power, the cognitions and the wisdom to be an example and an advisor (the leading thought) to those with whom we interact with.

So in essence a teacher of the highest order, much like a wise king and a compassionate commander who is full of wisdom, love and the virtues, etc.

Right now the world needs those few who study and gain cognitions from the spiritual teaching, who first empower themselves through a conscious based personal evolution.

Besides the Goblet of the Truth, I would also especially encourage the study of the book Arahat Athersata.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1969
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2019 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi str0323/Scott
With or without the spiritual teaching life can get hard at times with all its vicissitudes of ups and downs which may cause despondency, loneliness, depression, anxiety and multitude of other awful feelings that accompanies it.
It just goes to show you that we are only human.
Scott if you need someone to talk to in private about anything I am all years and ears.
You can email me at newinitiation@yahoo.com if you wish.

Cheers
Matt lee

Hugo

Post Number: 643
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2019 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Str0323,

I share some similarities to you and feel I can understand where you coming from. Before I found the Meier material I was in somewhat of an ignorant bliss. After I found Meier and started reading the spiritual teachings it allowed me to see faults in all people and especially myself. I had feelings of depression because I feel it is from having trouble implementing the spirit teachings in my everyday life. The teachings allowed me to see faults in everyone and myself but the benefits from it to myself will only come after great self effort. I hope as I continue persisting in learning the spirit teachings this feeling of depression will reduce and be no more.

Corey

Post Number: 506
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2019 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott/Str0323,

I stay strong in the spiritual teaching/the truth by consistent study damn near every single day near the recommended daily reading time of 60 minutes.

Some years ago, I too was struck by feelings of loneliness before I was part of what formed my study group. Seeking like-minded companions is very natural in nature, and I needed the interaction with other students of the truth-teaching in my real life, you know, other people to bounce ideas off of, someone to discuss the truth with. We also perform the peace meditation using a pyramid. One guy takes the bus many hours so he can participate. I have had better luck via MH meeting others, and Facebook, but a study group is just not possible for everyone, but you asked, and this is what helped my loneliness. If it is not possible for you to meet others in your area, try to still interact with the FIGU community electronically (email, social media, Skype, etc.). Joining a translation project with one of the official groups of the country you live would be a great way to keep in contact. People always need help with translations, so it could be a win-win. Also becoming a passive member would open the door for you to attend the yearly meeting in Switzerland. You have a lot of options I thought of for you to assist you.

I hope you can see with the great responses that people really do care.

Take care of yourself. Post your reaction(s) to the responses you have thus far received, so we can gauge how well we helped you out.

Like Eddie, I recommend daily study of the "Goblet of Truth" as first priority with "Arahat Athersata" as second priority. All of humanity should be reading these two books.
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Cpl

Post Number: 1066
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2019 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

I would suggest you stop looking at others, and look at yourself and what you are doing and how you are living; not in a judgemental sense but in a checking sense to see that you are doing what you can as best as you can.

When I was much younger, and keen to be an artist, I would often look at the sketches of Rembrandt and get depressed. How could I ever possibly compete? My work would never be that good. What was wrong with this perception was that I was judging myself and also judging Rembrandt's work. A few years later I entered art school and was shocked at my inability. Instead of letting that get me down I fought to improve, quickly and drastically. Within a few months I had progressed beyond my greatest expectations. Why? I had merely worked on myself.

This is our purpose; to develop self in all the ways we can, and it's an endless journey. This is following the laws and recommendations of Creation. It's not about looking at others, which tends to be depressing either because they are then seen as too far in front of or behind us, both of which are judgmental and depressing, but it is rather about honing away at ourselves; and finding people that we may be able to help in some small way or whom may be able to help us in some way.

I find that when we are really working on ourself and checking what we are doing, and how we are doing what we are doing, to see that we are on the right neutral positive course of development, and checking that we are active both mentally and physically which helps keeps the brain chemistry healthy, depression can find no home within us.

There are, of course, as a previous poster pointed out, always things happening that can and do drag us down, but these are events that with the right attitude do not create chronic depressive conditions. After all, we need to respond to them with the correct neutral positive attitude to resolve them, at least to ourselves. That might even be with a, "Well I cannot do anything about that at this time." No individual can take on all the many problems of the planet and solve them, especially as it relates to other people's personal, shall we say, idiosyncracies.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Str0323

Post Number: 77
Posted on Sunday, April 21, 2019 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Appreciation for all the replies.
I have to look at and review my thinking when I posted this and then I will study thoughtfully your responses before I reply.
Peace, Scott.

Learnmore12

Post Number: 108
Posted on Monday, April 22, 2019 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

It is natural to feel lonely when you are the only one studying the spiritual teaching and everyone around you is doing something else and making you feel like you are a fool. One thing we need to understand is that we are here for a reason. No matter what others say or do, know that you are on the right track, and one day, everyone will be given that opportunity. You just encountered it before everyone else. Thats all. Stay strong and let nothing deter you from the path of truth and knowledge and keep studying the spiritual teaching. Thanks.

Cpl

Post Number: 1084
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As a guide to our everyday life and living the book The Way to Live page 202 has the seven realities of the entire existence of the becoming and passing:

1. Conception
2. Becoming
3. Birth/Rebirth
4. Life
5. Dying
6. Death
7. The other world

Page 2 has The Seven Steps of the Education. These are a bit longer and are recommended reading in the book.

Page 18 gives the seven definite values when the human being thinks and acts rightly and is rightly brought up and also rightly orders his/her education:

1. At the age of ten years the human being's sense is turned to the learning.
2. At the age of twenty years the human being embraces the power of his/her ability.
3. At the age of thirty years the human being is firm in his/her thinking and actions.
4. At the age of forty years the human being has left his/her doubts regarding the truth and the knowledge behind him/her.
5. At the age of fifty years the human being knows the life-necessary creational-natural laws and recommendations and follows them.
6. At the age of sixty years the human being has comprehensively opened his/her consciousness for the truth.
7. At the age of seventy years the human being can accede to his/her wishes without ever overstepping the limits of that which is right and decent.

Page 76 ; 110) gives the seven things a wise human being nurtures regarding being human:

I) = he/she is modest in his/her leading of life.
II) = he/she is modest in regard to his/her fellow human beings.
III) = he/she is deferential and respectful in the dealing with and in the duty in regard to his/her fellow human beings and all forms.
IV) = he/she is truly magnanimous towards his/her fellow human beings and all life-forms.
V) = he/she is truly generous to his/her fellow human beings.
VI) = he/she is fair and honest in the dealing with and regarding the duty to his/her fellow human beings.
VII) = he/she is filled with love for all life, both for human being and animal as well as for plants and everything which exists.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Fermouth

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it wrong to kill flies? I live in an apartment, and the only dumpsters we have are about 75 feet away from my front door. So, I am plagued by flies when it's in the warmer season. I hang fly strips up, but I sort of feel guilty killing the little buggers. What do you guys think?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1068
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Fermouth

There is a creational law called the law of equalization; consider it a law of fairness and consideration and harmony and peacefulness.

Flies carry and spread diseases. They have their place in nature, not in our personal space and lives.

Nature has plants and predatory insects that deal with flies.

I forget the contact report wherein Quetzal explained about the lower the life-form the lower the nervous system and therefore the lower the pain, etc.

Long story short, we should certainly search and learn of more "humane" ways of getting rid of pests, but in the end, until this happens, we should rid our personal space and lives of disease carrying pests. If they can be killed instantly, then of course this is the creational recommendation. This is how I have come to understand it.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1036
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fermouth,

No it's not wrong to kill flies. There is a picture of Billy swatting flies during one of his meetings. Flies carry disease et cetera. Insects do not belong in your home.

Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 953
Posted on Friday, August 16, 2019 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fermouth

Billy said unlike the Buddhist that it is fine to kill any pests. Flies are pests.
joe

Marbar

Post Number: 314
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2019 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I have asked this question on the forum years ago. Now, since there are new people on the forum, I will ask again.

Since this is the holiday season, do y'all still say Merry Christmas? last year on my FaceBook timeline, I said Merry Xmas ans someone replied to my post saying Merry "Christ"mas.

Form now on, what do y'all think I should say or not say?

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 585
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2019 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Marbar
the C word is actually a swear word so i prefer to say Xmas

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 574
Posted on Saturday, December 21, 2019 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IMO, Marie, Merry Christmas is riddled with religious dogma, connotations, so you'll have to decide if you prefer to use the phrase or not.
MsMichelle

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page