Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 24, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through December 24, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 700
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, about your cat. Aren't you worried about the negative health affects of having animals in one's house?

Cpl

Post Number: 1145
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Niko,

"I think my consciousness went into the depths of itself rather than expanded outwards. "

This is one way I could describe the Satori experience I had in 2001 wherein the energies pour up through the body and into the brain, one dies to oneself and becomes one with everything. In Satori and the "usual" enlightenment experience there is a permanent change in the consciousness, and certain energies are felt moving around the head and facial area for about three months post the experience. I wonder, did you also experience either of these?
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Scott

Post Number: 2927
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Hugo, but that is not an issue any longer.

Redbeard

Post Number: 314
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This may be similar to what people refer to astral traveling or Billy in this case calls projecting of the consciousness.

Here's an excerpt from 1998 Interview with Billy about people with near death experiences, not quite the same topic but rings true to form perhaps?

"People are often capable also of emitting their consciousness whereby they can suddenly view themselves from the outside, while hovering above their own bodies and so forth. "

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 60
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Chris,

Your description of the Satori experience is pretty much what happened to me in May 2017, after which I devoted myself to the spiritual teaching. The following six months were intense with lots of information pouring into my consciousness and was at times quite straining for me. When those six months passed things calmed down and I began to find my balance. That's when the deeper and more enriching experiences started to present themselves such as the one I described earlier. I wish I could go into more detail but I'm writing this on my phone and it's kinda awkward so my apologies.

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Cpl

Post Number: 1148
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No apology necessary, Niko. BTW you can read an account of my experience on this forum. I guess a search on Satori or mythic death should bring it up.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 1149
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's the link to my experience, Niko. http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/12908.html#POST66110.
Chris

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2019 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Chris,

Sorry for the late reply. I just wanted to let you know that I read about your experience and found it fascinating. There is definitely something there, not just some "hallucinations" as you also pointed out. It's good to know that you also share some similar experiences with me. If you are interested I would be delighted to discuss and exchange these insights through e-mail or other private messaging system.

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 222
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris

Can you explain what happened before or caused the "experience"?
Tien

Cpl

Post Number: 1160
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 04:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That would be fine, Niko.
But right now I am busy trying to complete the next book with Rhal, and so cannot spare the time until that's finished, hopefully by the end of this month. Here is my email address: gbcyd@yahoo.com. Save it and contact me when you hear the book is available.

Tien, getknowledge, I have thought long and hard about what caused it for 18 years. I think there are a number of factors, with perhaps a near lifelong meditation at the foundation, based on Billy's excellent description of the many forms that meditation takes: It is more a state of mind than state of sitting. In my case there was a catalyst, which originally I thought to be the only reason, but I need to write a book to properly cover all the reasons. Some people experience this early in life, but most appear to experience it later after many years of meditation in all its many forms. The catalyst, which isn't always present, in my case, was the decoding of and writing for publication the meanings within the WingMakers Chamber Painting 6. I find the meanings largely correlative to various parts of Billy's spiritual teaching; but discussing that here seems taboo, which is understandable given the necessity to " keep on topic". The entire paper I wrote on the painting is a free download available at the content/paintings section of the WingMakers website. If you wan't to discuss it, I suggest going there downloading it and then discussing it privately with me by email, noting, as with Niko, to contact me once the book is released.
Chris

Votan

Post Number: 957
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris

Does the Wingmakers caves actually exist, I thought it was a myth.
joe

Cpl

Post Number: 1161
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2019 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's a myth. Opinions divide on whether there are real caves as per the myth, but the original paintings definitely are not in the caves, assuming the caves exist. The paintings were painted, and owned as far as I know, by the anonymous artist who goes only by the name of James, who lives in upstate New York. He refuses to come forward into the public eye and remains essentially reclusive, like Billy. He says he will always remain so.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 1162
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2019 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I should add, Joe, that there is no spiral cave in Chaco Canyon with the chambers leading off it. James just chose that area out of respect for the native peoples and culture of the area; and perhaps because it is off limits and so couldn't and wouldn't see a hoard of curiosity seekers trampling over the place.
Chris

Melvyn

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

..sorry bout the frustration but stuff peace and love if the one site thats supposed to promote this has no simple process to be able get me access to...the site..the members..billy...anyone..please help me..please!!my email is melvynjones1975@gmail.com sorry about being disheartened..im the worst kind of lost,melvyn derbyshire england

Justsayno

Post Number: 870
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melvyn there is no simple process. For most, it's an ongoing daily study and may take us the rest of our lives and even then, we may not be able to get through it all. While you're here have a look around as you'll find a lot of interesting information.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 529
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agreed with Justsayno, Melvyn, you need to relax and question your intentions. I would start by reading the GOT, which is free online. This material is a billion year process, meaning, you will only progress in small, simple steps according to your consciousness level. Go to Michael Horn's website, theyfly.com and start reading. You'll be amazed and inspired to discover the truth, finally without sugar and spice and everything nice.
MsMichelle

Justsayno

Post Number: 872
Posted on Monday, September 09, 2019 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with MsMichelle, will wonders never cease? Just kidding, have a great day Michelle!
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 531
Posted on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle

Marbar

Post Number: 313
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2019 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since Billy said that if tow strangers meet in person and if their unconscious minds meet, they can get along with each other and possibly be friends.

My question: What is it like for two unconscious minds to meet? What does it look-like?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 572
Posted on Saturday, December 21, 2019 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maria, IMO, I would say, if you're compatible and have similar interest? But keep in mind, if you're talking about a "love companion or connection", that's "connection" have been damaged due to our serious overpopulation issue and true, genuine, love connections are a mess to say the least.
MsMichelle

Msmichelle

Post Number: 573
Posted on Saturday, December 21, 2019 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, Marie, I called you Maria, and some people hate to be called Maria, when their name is Marie.
MsMichelle

Justsayno

Post Number: 890
Posted on Saturday, December 21, 2019 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar it would like like church friends.

Justsayno

Post Number: 896
Posted on Tuesday, December 24, 2019 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction: looks like not like like
Love can be felt by everyone regardless of whether they unconscious or conscious.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page