Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 24, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through January 24, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 1195
Posted on Thursday, January 09, 2020 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Patm. That is a diagram to study at length when I get the time. It is very difficult knowing what others mean by the terminology they use to describe various things and processes that are little understood, if they are understood at all. When using the term consciousness, for example, what exactly is meant when everything can be said to be consciousness. When do we talk at cross purposes, or mean the same thing but use different words to define them? How too do we accurately define our personal experiences truthfully, even when that is our intent? These are rhetorical questions pointing out the need to meditate personally on the experiences we have and the words, thoughts and explanations we give to them. This includes any such words or explanations by others, including Billy. After all, these too many be far from perfect or even the best possible.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Cpl

Post Number: 1196
Posted on Thursday, January 09, 2020 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo,

I did say that it seems to me closest to the OCB (overall consciousness block) or CB (consciousness block), as it is currently referred to in Billy's material.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 1197
Posted on Friday, January 10, 2020 - 03:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Artistea, you say you have always believed in reincarnation. I would suggest that you might want to question yourself as to whether you "believe" that or do you instead "think that it is so based on my experience"? The difference between the two may appear subtle, but it could be of help to consider with which it is you really align yourself. Why? Beliefs tend to resist change, even when confronted with information that contradicts the belief. What one thinks, however, is usually more accommodating, and amenable to rethinking or even expanding or clarifying. It is also easier to discuss what one thinks with other people rather than what one believes. Beliefs are not conducive to discussion, whereas thoughts and opinions that might change are.

Please understand that I am not suggesting that you change your stance on reincarnation, or anything else, but the terminology with which you think about it. A belief is more like a gamble, or placing of a bet on whether something is so or not, whereas a thinking is a considered opinion and so has at least a degree of reason and logic behind it; and logically supportive experiences, like yours, make for a strong reason for a particular idea, inspiration, or thinking.

Even just asking oneself why one believes something can help replace the blind belief with a position of thinking something is so based on stronger reasoned thinking, or experiential evidence.

Whatever you decide, I think thinking on these things is always helpful, at least that is what I have found.
Chris

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1140
Posted on Friday, January 10, 2020 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

Thank you for this discussion.
I think that everyone – Chris, Ei21, Andrew, Michelle, Aristea, Eddie, Rarena, Hugo – contributed some very valuable thoughts in relation to my question.

-Chris’ mediation experiences strike a deep chord because I, too, had an out of body experience when I summoned up my courage to try a meditation that was so very different to my previous faith. (See as well further below re. the 6th and 7th senses)

-Welcome Ei21. I like your refreshing, young and very honest words reflecting on your growing understanding – I do understand your enthusiasm for and your desire to grow in this teaching. It is natural that with each new venture and each new way of thinking new challenges arise. Welcome them as thought processes of your growing mind. A mind that is eager for something new must overcome challenges. This desire is picked up by your environment – resulting in the people that challenge your new thinking. See them as your friends that want to help you grow: They only challenge you for your own sake – so that you can overcome a hurdle and gain more confidence. If you can see yourself answering their challenging questions in peace and with – as Eddy says – a loving sense of oneness – you and they will grow.

-Andrew highlights a very valid point that the ‘real truth can only be found in the within' - inferring that we should concentrate on the truth of Spirit Teaching (… rather than flying saucers, races under the Pyramids / Himalayas - they are not the main objective of the Plejaren Mission...)

-Aristea’s words remind me of my own young days – I did not have any thoughts of reincarnation then but I felt I was different to the others around me, felt “they must have been here (on Earth) for a much longer time” _ (I felt/knew I had not been there for a very long time). I remember my loving mother fondly explaining her religion to me – and how it all surprised me - how I said with the voice of a very young but distant observer “Hmm… I understand you …” but deeply felt “it is so new to me, Mum.” .
(Your dreams, Aristea, record them, they might tell you many traits/qualities of your hidden you.)

-Eddie reflects on the truth that evolution comes only from the recognized and the provable, that we should only accept such and that we evolve by making this knowledge a part of our life. Yes. Eddy, everything is embedded in the law of cause and effect and the law of love. They both are a part of the Law Sevenness (=“Ple-jaren”).
And because (this Law of) Sevenness is a (Law of) Oneness – that is why a human being that is rich in wisdom, is at the same time rich in love (and vice versa*)… and why any “fine-fluidal based love” **) is as eternal as this law.

-R. Arena mentions the perception with our 6th (deep feeling) and 7th (empathy) sense. (Similarly Hugo referring to Chris’s spiritual consciousness) This could lead the discussion onto a very different course:
Because – so Billy in Special Bulletin 38 (SB38) ***) – these senses can only be active when (through meditation, (near) death, sickness etc) the coarse material perception and all rational thinking is completely switched off. Only then is our brains a fully functional sender and receiver – only then can it hear what others speak, see what others do (clairvoyance, telepathy, etc.) . Only then can our mind target and transcend (empathy) any other being – large or small – in this universe.
And it is with this “fine-fluidal-sensual” perception that we can fully appreciate many of the finer aspects of the Spirit Teaching.
"The coarse material world seems real but the human consciousness presents us only with a 'subjective' impression of it: what is beautiful for one may be repulsive for the other..."

And to fully understand that each being in this universe, from the tiniest subatomic particle to the whole universe itself shares the very same knowledge, knows about and is connected with all other beings in this universe (SB 38) – to understand these and other aspects about the fine-fluidal-sensual reality that the Spirit Teaching teaches us ***) we need to have a different awareness.

In conclusion: All the given answers are of good value.

It was my intent to have a discussion.
Because for the questions in the back of our mind (or the minds of people around us) we should have a sensical explanation for the many events that cannot be proven yet.

I may add one additional argument for consideration:
Billy is the 7th and last prophet. What he tells us in our time is not only for our generation.
It should inspire as well our children, and their descendants and several later generations.
So we should not be surprised that some of the Billy's teachings are for them and are "somewhat removed from / exceed the reality of our present day thinking" .

Thank you again for answering my questions.

Salome, Bill
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*) CR 10: 56 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_010

**) CR 101:62 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_101

***) Spec. B. 38: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_038
(Spec Bulletin 38 is about fluidal forces – but it contains as well many of the holographic aspects (“Each being/cell/atom in the universe is a reflection of and shares the knowledge of the universe itself”) - Aspects which may not only serve for the study of the Spirit Teaching but as well be the basis for the future 'new physics' …
CR 251: “The invention using economical energies .. will be the time when Japan and China are to discover that there exists yet a higher level of physics which extends into the fine-matter realm…”)
^) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1157.html#POST87445
^^) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/8872.html#POST87723

Felinity

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, January 11, 2020 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've watched so many YouTube videos on Billy Meier, but the one that has helped me so much is from the channel FIGU, "Correct Pronunciation of extraterrestrial names and special terms etc." I am thrilled over pronouncing words to the best of my abilities, and I love OM. Doing the OM chant has given me calm and has led to a joy I haven't felt before. Thank you, Christian Frehner for this video!

Sincerely,
Belinda

Cpl

Post Number: 1198
Posted on Saturday, January 11, 2020 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, In case you feel the previous discussion did not answer your question in your post 2988 about how I, or someone, can know about death if we don't actually die, perhaps a pondering of the statement, "The meaning of Yoga is union; that life and death have become one in you" might help? This was said recently by Sadhguru who essentially had the same experience that I had. I do not accept everything that this guru says, of course. I've noticed some very likely errors, and differences with Billy 's teaching, but he does also speak some words of wisdom, as do we all from time to time when we attune to the wisdom within ourselves.

In other words, the union of Yoga is a dying to oneself -- literally felt but not literally experiencing the bodily death -- as the powerful energies course through the body transforming the consciousness as one comes alive to the energetic or consciousness truth of oneself.

The words never suffice, which is why it survives as a traditional mystical philosophy or mythology around the world in different cultures under different names and with different explanations. Joseph Campbell has discussed it and the mythic death at length in his many books which investigate mythologies around the world. His best known, or most acclaimed works are The Power of Myth and his three-volume masterwork The Masks of God. Campbell's animated discussions with Lucas and Spielberg helped enrich the Star Wars cultural plots and philosophy.
Chris

Scott

Post Number: 2989
Posted on Saturday, January 11, 2020 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Chris,

For explaining your experience to me....and of course as you stated "words never suffice" ....I have always thought how that experience will be when we migrate from a material being to a semi material being and to once and finally be free of the material world....:-).

Cpl

Post Number: 1199
Posted on Saturday, January 11, 2020 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, your "I have always thought how that experience will be when we migrate from a material being to a semi material being and to once and finally be free of the material world....." is also very curious to ponder with regards to the semi-physical semi-spiritual state or condition.

Because it is a transformation of the physical consciousness, or going beyond it, if that is correct or possible, I do not think this experience would occur in the full spiritual realms. I have often wondered why Billy never talks about it specifically, not that I think or feel he should. Could it be that having already gone through the first all spiritual level Billy has no need to experience it and so it just doesn't register or is a non-event for him? Perhaps he is born with this level of consciousness? Perhaps, perhaps not.

How it would occur in the semi-physical is indeed interesting to think about. I mentioned that there are three levels to this experience and I began to experience the third level in a dream last year, which might be somewhat how it might be on the semi-physical level. It was wonderful and profound, but not as gutsy or earthy, as would be expected.

I remember hearing the late Dr Suzuki of Zen fame talking at the Buddhist Society in London about 50 years ago, and he said something that I have always remembered; in fact, it's the only thing I actually remember him saying, which is curious as it turns out. I paraphrase:

It cannot be assumed that other people are unenlightened, because you never know. Even if there are only a few, there are doubtless some enlightened people walking around. It is only by talking with them that you will come to know them.

I concur completely. Furthermore, how could you know that your friend or acquaintance hasn't experienced it since you saw them last, if they hadn't experienced it till then? Sometimes it can be seen in someone's demeanor or heard in their voice, but this isn't always the case.
Chris

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1144
Posted on Sunday, January 12, 2020 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderators,
Sorry - This is the mistake-free, right version - Please delete all previous ones Thank you, Bill

"... when we migrate from a material being towards a [more and more] spiritual being..."

>>> The higher one’s state of life - the more independent one’s state of life <<<

“There is neither male nor female, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but, mutatis mutandis ^), it would be a fine thing…” (M. Robinson / Gilead)

That SPIRITUAL life forms are such, this follows as well from an inversion of Semjase telling Billy that all MATERIAL life forms are created through the joining of two opposites.*)

But the higher one’s state of life the more independent a human being becomes, the less he craves for a physical union:
We may infer this trend towards more independency by comparing the living styles/habits of higher (Plejaren) with lower evolved (Earth) human beings:
E.g. We know from Semjase (CR 55:183 – CR 55:196) **) that Atlant founded Atlantis – his wife Karyatide, thousands of kms away, Santorini. Similarly that Agartha was ruled by a man and a woman. And we know that there is actually a larger (ca. the size of Zurich) Agartha A (several km below the Gobi desert) and the somewhat (1/4) smaller Agartha B (far away, under the Himalaya mountains) ***)

My conclusion: Through the changes in a human's consciousness he continually and gradually "migrates" towards a more spiritual being - the insight that he/she is a spiritual being with a body attached to it (rather than its opposite) - it grows naturally as he/she becomes more aware of his/her oneness with all creation.

But a higher life state and a growing independence evolve as well via meditation when a human being gets in contact with the source of his consciousness. Many thoughts and feelings will arise, but the person mediating does not judge them, does not cling on to or try to avert them – [s]he lets them pass, is a mere on-looker of the experience. And the more his/her consciousness psyche is 'equalized in calmness' the more it becomes one with the source of all being. It is similar to what Billy felt during the hyper-jumps on his
travel through the universe:
“This deep tranquillity and this unbelievable peacefulness flowing through me is eternity itself. The absolute timelessness, which obviously is no longer subject to outside influences, such as the restlessness, strife and worries that trouble the consciousness. I realise ..that I was in the eternity itself experiencing myself as eternity that I only exist as a fine spiritual matter and am completely free of all that can influence material life…” *****)

There is but one explanation ****) that it is a part of human nature to explore the outside worlds and seek adventures… only to discover - in the very end - that everything we looked for - “out there” - has always been there - inside of our very own being.

Salome, Bill

*) CR 41:21-25 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_041
**) CR 55:197 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_055
***) CR 57:121-127 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_057
****) Sorry I could not find the source for this
*****) After CR 31:114: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_031

^) Latin “mutatis” = having (been) changed
Latin “mutandis” = (things needing) to be changed
“mutatis mutandis” = 'with the necessary/required changes'

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1145
Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 03:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Footnote to the article “Realism and Belief” *)

If we find some of Billy’s CR info “too fantastic to tell others” we are not alone.
Billy himself felt that telling his stranger experiences (e.g. meeting Jmmanuel via time travel, visiting the Gize Intel under the pyramids etc.) would be madness “they will call me crazy and insane”… “they will lock me up for life”.
He only did agree very, very reluctantly.

Details see after C 31: 184 (Asket) - close the end of Part 1:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_031

------------------------------------------

*)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/17489.html#POST88241

Patm

Post Number: 725
Posted on Thursday, January 16, 2020 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation
Regarding the question:
"Why don't the Plejaren and Billy ever cover the topic about satanism"

See the BEAM Portal entry of 6-Feb-2018 titled 'Spiritual Teaching, i.e., 'Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life' contrary to religions, sects and the 'Satanism' (Geisteslehre resp. ‹Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens› gegensätzlich zu Religionen, Sekten und dem ‹Satanismus›) at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=lN5jKO0X0-0%3d&tabid=313&portalid=0&mid=2854

Also there is a difference between a sect and a cult

Regarding a sect - my translation (which may contain errors) of an excerpt from Billy's book 'Teaching Script for the Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life (Lehrschrift für die Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens) Question 143 '143) What is a sect?(Was ist eine Sekte?) - page 179:

Sects are as a rule referred to in the vernacular as a grouping of human beings, whose members in regard to their belief in very high of degree are fanatical and therewith to a in great extent ideologized and thereby are robbed of their one's own opinion and decision. Sects only let their one's own unamendable and for them exclusive and at all times valid far-sightedness apply, whereby however also other and non-religious groupings, like philosophies and other ideologies, must be included into the term sects. Thus sects recognize in their beliefs and in their world view, only the totality, that namely solely and exclusively their view of the absolute truth and these are unchangeable, whereby each progress is prevented and not given in the truth. Every form of a sect is always thereto directed towards establishing and teaching a self-thought up 'truth', which up to a determined point doing no further. Thereby cannot expand themselves the effective truth, although these through continuous new perceptions and cognition, through cognizance as well as through new knowledge and new experiences as well as through new practical experience and newly developing wisdom unstoppably expands. Thus every truth is never totalitarian, but rather unstoppably changeable with all that, which gives in to constant new things, whereby the truth however always remains relative. Therefore each totalitarian teaching is based on a wrong falsehood and irrationality, because itself always progresses like the life, and like every night follows a new day, on a once found truth comes its continuation in regard to newly finding new aspects of the truth, whereby the truth itself always expands more and never comes to the standstill. Sects of every kind however only know a standing, i.e., a stagnating truth, therefore for them truth is not expandable and not progressive.
Als Sekte wird in der Regel in der Umgangssprache eine Gruppierung Menschen bezeichnet, deren Mitglieder in bezug auf ihren Glauben in sehr hohem Grade fanatisch und damit in grossem Ausmass ideologisiert und dadurch ihrer eigenen Meinung und Entscheidung beraubt sind. Sekten lassen nur ihre eigene unabänderbare und für sie alleinige und allzeitlich gültige Weitsicht gelten, wodurch allerdings auch andere und nichtreligiöse Gruppierungen, wie Philosophien und sonstige Ideologien, in den SektenBegriff einbezogen werden müssen. Also kennen Sekten in ihrem Glauben und in ihrer Weltsicht nur die Totalität, dass nämlich einzig und allein ihre Sicht die absolute Wahrheit und diese unabänderlich sei, wodurch jeder Fortschritt verhindert und in der Wahrheit nicht gegeben sein kann. Jede Form einer Sekte ist immer darauf ausgerichtet, eine selbsterdachte <wahrheit> zu schaffen und zu lehren, die bis zu einem bestimmten Punkt gehtund nicht weiter. Dadurch kann sich die effective Wahrheit nicht erweitern, obwohl sich diese durch stetig neue Wahrnehmungen und Erkenntnisse, durch Kenntnis sowie durch neues Wissen und neue Erfahrungen sowie durch neues Erleben und neu entstehende Weisheit unaufhaltsam erweitert. So ist jede Wahrheit niemals totalitär, sondern unaufhaltsam wandelbar mit all dem, was sich laufend Neues ergibt, wodurch die Wahrheit aber immer relativ bleibt. Also fusst jede totalitäre Lehre in einer bösen Falschheit und Irrung, denn wie das Leben selbst immer weitergeht, und wie auf jede Nacht ein neuer Tag folgt, folgt auf eine einmal gefundene Wahrheit deren Fortsetzung in bezug auf neu hinzukommende neue Wahrheitsaspekte, wodurch sich die Wahrheit immer mehr erweitert und niemals zum Stillstand kommt. Sekten jeder Art aber kennen nur eine stillstehende resp. eine stagnierende Wahrheit, folglich für sie die Wahrheit nicht erweiterbar und nicht fortschrittlich ist.

Regarding cults (within a religion or sect can also be a cult) which are based on the preforming of rituals for salvation or becoming 'holy ones') / my translation (which may contain errors) of an excerpt from Billy's book 'Teaching Script for the Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life (Lehrschrift für die Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens) Question 141 'What is a cult?(Was ist ein Kult?) - pages 171-172:

In the religious sciences and theology the term cult is common, whereby this stands for the attempt, that the believers, through an existing tradition or establishment in the community ritually regulated deed, can themselves appropriate salvation and be holy ones . Specifically the cult-rites are supposed to become ritually cultivated in 'holy places' and at 'holy times', in order to assure oneself of the religious experience. Therewith connected are defense- and taboo-rites or atonement-rituals, that super-human-like powers or the punishment of an angry god are supposed to be averted. In earlier forms of the religion, frequently however also still in the today's major religions, the cults could and can - which presupposes reverential handling of all holy ones - and the magic, which is manipulated by all the holy ones, will not precisely be separate from each other.
In den Religionswissenschaften und der Theologie ist der Begriff Kultus üblich, wobei dieser für den Versuch steht, dass der Gläubige durch eine bestehende Überlieferung oder Festsetzung in gemeinschaftlich rituell geregeltem Handeln sich sein Heil und das Heilige aneignen könne. Speziell sollen die Kulthandlungen an <heiligen> und zu <heiligen> rituell gepflegt werden, um sich der religiösen Erfahrung zu vergewissern. Damit verbunden sind Abwehr- und Taburiten oder Bussrituale, die übermenschliche Kräfte oder die Strafe eines zürnenden Gottes abwehren sollen. In früheren Formen der Religion, nicht selten jedoch auch noch in den heutigen Hauptreligionen, konnten und können der Kultus - der einen ehrfurchtsvollen Umgang mit allem Heiligen voraussetzt - und die Magie, durch die alles Heilige manipuliert werden soll, nicht exakt voneinander abgetrennt werden.

Hope this helps

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2154
Posted on Wednesday, January 15, 2020 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca glad to feel your presence on this forum again.
I think you may have missed it due to posts getting lost amongst the crowd.
I think I was the only one here who've mentioned something about Fiona Barnett.
Thanks for this chance to bring her up again.
Nobody likes to talk about this stuff even on this forum maybe because people just can't handle the psychic shock of dealing with Fiona's shocking accounts such as her being forced to take a bite out of a severed head and wadda you know Kim Beazley's old man was in on it too and I thought Richie Benaud was a good man.
I reckon Fiona knew about Dyson and Vivienne's gaiaguys website and their OTO ordeal which may have prompted her to go public all the way after years and years of trying having succeeded at last back in 2008 with her media conference.
It appears that all that childhood trauma hasn't weighed her down and good on her for being the fighter that she is.
I think Nicole kidman's father got the receiving end of a poetic justice in Singapore unlike his counterparts in America where these scummy lowlife Satanic Luciferian the Devil Worshipping Ritual Child sacrificing Jonny Depp, Eddie Vedder, Peter Jackson and the chick from Dixie Chicks was busy freeing one of their own or rather the three of their own from Memphis.
She named paul Keating, John Howard, Gough Whitlam among many others who were pedophiles and here I was thinking that chasing after the former prime minister of Australia paul keating in Barangaroo park for a chat about Billy Meier was going to make much difference when this pedophile had other extra curricula ideas was lost on me at the time.
The funny thing was there was a children's playground at the end of a no through road in Merrimans street and he actually stopped his green government issued holden statesman for a brief moment and had a perv at the kids playing in the playground before he did a u-turn.
Funny how these scummy life shatterers reveal themselves in the most auspices of ways.

Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 11:14 am: Edit Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Satanism and luciferianism is sectarian.
Dark order and order of darkness, words used by billy to describe people hell bent on world domination and control, I suspect is referring to these Satanic Luciferian the devil worshipping ritual child sacrificing elite pedophile network who have infiltrated every important institutions all over the globe especially Australia, UK, USA, France, Belgium, Germany, Israel, Canada, New Zealand and many other countries.
Billy says sectarian alot
Sectarian can be cults
Sectarian can refer to belief based cults outside of mainstream religions.
Sectarian, dark order and order of darkness when put together sounds ominous as if the people who comprise the cult are conjuring the devil and lucifer.
Just ask Fiona Barnett
From breeders, kidnapped children, orphans, brianwashed celebrities, child services workers, and so forth
The dark dark dark is everywhere like dark chocolate
Why don't the plejaren and billy ever cover the topic about satanism' luciferianism, devil worshipping, ritual sacrifice, adrenochrome, child torture, satanic ritual child abuse, walnut sauce, drinking of adrenilized blood, elite pedophile network, hunting parties, child rape, Hostel like dungeons where children are confined in, pay to see live murders, kidnapping ring, pedophiles at the Vatican, paul bonaducci's of the world, cathy o'brians of this world, the use of churches and military bases for child rape and sacrifice, human trafficking, child trafficking, organ harvesting, elite sex parties and orgies, true nature of Hollywood etc etc etc
Why are these topics off limits when he and they have spoken out and spoken up about a lot of other things.
Is it too dangerous
Is it too damning
Is it too risky
Is it too defamatory
Is it not true to bother

Matt lee

Posted on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 04:59 am: Edit Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Don't take my word for it mate
The way I came to this conclusion is from Billy's statement about what happens after 2020 and his emphasis on the year 2020 and beyond.
My conjecture and assumption was that it has something to do with Trumps re-election or him surviving various assassination attempts and the hope for a better tomorrow resting on his re-election.
So it may be that if all conditions are met the civil war would happen after 2020.

Knowing what we know now and what has transpired up to the present the world definitely needed someone like Trump at this crucial juncture to basically inject a new paradigm into the swamp that is the US political system and establishment and really shake the hell out of this rotten tree.

Mind you his job won't be easy

As you may well know the whole political system in the US is corrupt to the max and is infested with money and power hungry Satanic Luciferian Devil Worshiping Ritual Child Sacrificing pedophiles whores with a deranged and twisted mentality not unlike Jeffrey Dahmer.

They've been shielded by secrecy and the mass's apathy to all this and hence it has gone on for this long without exposure.

If you research this lady by the name of Fiona Barnett and take her words in good faith regarding her harrowing experiences with these ninth circle underground elite pedophile network you would realise how deep this rot goes down the rabbit hole.

Brace yourself if you haven't dealt with this kind of material because it'll penetrate to the very core of your being.

So everything tying itself to every other, Fiona's testimony and what is happening in the US, EU and UK among so many other countries plus the pizzagate scandal will give you a bigger picture and of course important answers as to why our world is in such a turmoil and what kind of human beings are running this planet that is causing so much chaos to reign upon this world.

You would also realise what kind of legacies that the bafath and the GIs have left this planet through their greed for might and power.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ptaah and Billy talk more about the testimonies of the captured members of Bafath and these Ashtar's men's role in earth's history up to 1977 and to what extent they've interfered in just about every facet of earthlings lives including 700 odd leaders who've been implanted with vile Satanic Luciferian ideals and their penchant for human sacrifice which is still going on to this very moment and how these scums have hijacked just about every important institutions on this planet in each and every country.

The pizzagate is just the tip of the iceberg and the precedents has already been set that now citizen journalism will more and more keep the bastards honest and wake a lot of people up to reality who've been asleep for so long.

This may cause many events to transpire.
Hypothetically speaking if the Dark Order manages to assassinate Trump like they did to Breibart there will definitely be civil war no doubt and the breakup of US into 5 territories.
People will riot with guns anti Ghandi style and truly rip these pedophiles with their bare hands and take matters into their own hands.

So fingers crossed that Trump lives beyond 2020

Posted on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 10:50 pm: Edit Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Hi Tyler yes you are right
What I noticed after all these years is that Satanic Luciferian the devil worshipping ritual child sacrificing pedophiles believing this nonsense religions have not been adequately dealt with by FIGU nor about these vile religions.
This is in no way a judgement on you in any way nor is it my intention to make you feel ignorant or less knowing than I but if you need to ask such a question as "And I don't know who told you that Satanists are pulling the strings" then I am afraid you haven't done your research .

The underground elite pedophile network and this Satanic Luciferian group is so vast, underestimated and under reported that it boggles the mind at how extensive their network is.

The average Joe blow on the street have no idea what the full extent of this problem extends to.
All they get is spurious news then and then about prime minister Heath, Jeffery Epstein, Saville etc but when you get to the core of the truth after having peeled the many layers of onion on this group it will shatter even what little faith you may have had of your fellow human beings.

And when you do get the inkling sensation that you know a little about it it is a thousand time worse than the worst that you could think of.

An introductory start if you can be bothered with finding a little about Satanism and Luciferianism is to google Ted Gunderson, Alice Bailey, Aleister Crowley, Fiona Barnett and so forth.

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 2994
Posted on Thursday, January 16, 2020 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Patrick and Matt,

There was a problem with the software when attempting to relocate your posts to a more suitable area. Needless to say, the order of your two posts was reversed in the process. Its unclear how this happened, but hopefully this was a one time occurrence.

Scott

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2158
Posted on Thursday, January 16, 2020 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Pat for the qualification and thanks Scott for posting it.

Cheers Matt lee

Felinity

Post Number: 31
Posted on Friday, January 17, 2020 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My husband used to work for the patent office, USPTO. One of the reasons why he quit was because he was getting patent applications that had to do with Lucifer and satanic stuff, I'm not kidding. It was beneath his credibility of spending years wanting to go into computer or electrical engineering to end up in a job deciding whether to grant a patent on something related to luciferian stuff. Lots of patent applications are either cries for help or they should have looked into getting a book deal instead of waiting more than two years for a patent examiner to say yay or nay.

I'm so thankful that my husband now has a more life-fulfilling electrical engineering job. While he was looking for work last year, he was offered a position at the Department of Defense. I told him no because I am, almost daily, studying Billy Meier Spiritual Teaching and Contact Reports. He then said OK, and then kept looking.

Belinda

Bianca

Post Number: 161
Posted on Friday, January 17, 2020 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, yes, I drop in when I can...
Reading your long blog made me question the decency of a human being, again. I cannot comprehend the vile nature of most human beings. I know now that most are psychopaths or else we wouldn't be in this snake pit in the first place. Still, I keep trying to find answers to my own rhetoric questions which lead me to imagine how humans are mere animals still. What will the cause be that will shatter all this degenerate life? The only possibility I see that could put a stop to much misery is an earthquake that will swallow a few billions from the north all along the Mid East and further on... maybe such calamity can be the only awakening for this barbaric society that we have become.

I saw the movie The Two Popes, I recommend to watch it and listen carefully to the quieter part in the dialogue...
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Kenneth

Post Number: 1092
Posted on Saturday, January 18, 2020 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca,

I also watched the movie, "Two Popes", mainly because of the mentioning of Pope Benedict in Billy's material. I agree, interesting information in the quieter dialogue.

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2164
Posted on Sunday, January 19, 2020 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bianca it's so sickening isn't it how depraved we humans can be towards another.
I think the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition: DSM-5 should include trait-based characterizations of psychopathy within alternative model for personality disorders based off of research into the Meier's spiritual teachings.
It should go beyond the material intellectual understanding within the confines of conventional academic group think with the view that the current model for understanding the consciousness, personality and the human being is severely limited by the fact that there is absolutely no understanding of the spiritual aspect of the human being by the academic researchers.

This would help to better explain and categorise different forms of psychopathy thereby a getting a better understanding of why psychopaths do what they heinously do and how to treat this mental disease.

Homosexuals make up a good portion of people who sexually molest children and/or inflict horrendous pain and suffering on them.
It usually starts with kids being bullied at school or are themselves victims of domestic child abuse.
To cope some kids dabble in torturing animals which then leads to something much worse as they get older.
There are obviously so many other factors that makes a subject suseptible to psychopathy such as damage to the bitofrontal cortex, high endogenous testosterone levels and abnormal brain development but the universal traits shared by them are callousness, lack of remorse and disregard for the feeling of others.

Now how the characteristics of a psychopaths as outlined by Billy develop is open to debate and interpretation but at the end of the day psychopaths do what psychopaths do and that's a problem for the world as they infest all the important institutions to do with power, prestige, control, fame and wealth all over the world and the most virulent ones occupy the highest echelons of society and power.

As a privilege that comes with power they engage in such heinous and horrendous crimes as sadistically raping and murdering children, ritually sacrificing them at the alter, eating live foetuses and drinking their adrenalized blood, get off on torturing and mutilating them, drinking adrenochrome sourced from dead children tortured to death and go to hunting parties where little children are set loose in a billionaires estate and are hounded by vicious hunting dogs and people with guns.

So we must either stop them by force or help them by force but either options are necessary yet leaves a lot to be desired.

Matt lee

Felinity

Post Number: 33
Posted on Sunday, January 19, 2020 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo!

Can someone please check on the website "The Future of Mankind," because it's down on my end.

Danke,

Felinity

Msmichelle

Post Number: 628
Posted on Sunday, January 19, 2020 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All gender identities are worthy and welcomed in our societies. All gender identities have a severe case of Ausartung. I have family members, friends, associates who cross all gender identities. It's a consciousness sickness which causes these degenerate behaviors towards women, children, elderly, vulnerable ones, and until we accept, face and deal with those aspects, we go nowhere. Psychopaths and sociopaths are ingrained in our societies and will not be resolved anytime soon. What we must focused, if we choice, is our own issues and develop empathy or compassion, if one chooses too, otherwise it all about how you decide to spend the rest of your life and development.
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2169
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't feel that you are being ignored Michelle
As you wished you wanted more women's voice to be heard on this forum so from my part I am just staying quite without barging in and giving my 2 cents worth.

Anyway due to the extreme and gory nature of my post and the fact that it may have come across homophobic my response to your post wasn't allowed I am assuming but you are right we all need to respect diversity and other people's differences without prejudice, hatred, discrimination and bias.

Its just that if homosexual people are engaged in Satanic child abuse and sacrifice you really do have to tell it like it is.

Its awful stuff but its happening

Matt lee

Msmichelle

Post Number: 629
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2020 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee, I'm good, meaning I do not need any comments to my comments or opinions. It's just out there, if anyone wants to comment, they're welcomed, if they don't, that's cool too

Msmichelle

Post Number: 630
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2020 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Human beings usually of religious and political delusions are involved or engaged in satanic child abuse and sacrifice, which includes men, women, etc., therefore, to point out just homosexuals for the horrendous abuse to children, women or animals is reckless and dangerous.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page