Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 28, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through August 28, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 594
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2020 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Eddie
what was the simple instructions from your question to Billy?

Salome
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1125
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly

To understand Billy's answer, here I include my question to him. Although simple, his answer is profound in the sense of the effects it offers/triggers when applied in the daily life and cultivated into the character.

Hello Eduard,
In one of the Contact Reports, Quetzal gave statements (explanations) which really got my attention. It was in reference to the use of the meditation pyramid and the projecting of love to others inside by persons who enter and remain therein.
I walked around a park exercising and contemplating Quetzal's explanations. I want to know if I am heading in the right direction.
As I contemplated Quetzal's words, I looked at the different people as I passed them by. I realized that they too, like myself, were a consciousness block with a spiritform that had incarnated into human bodies. Slowly it became a wonderful realization, they too were like me experiencing this realm and existence on planet Earth. I noticed that each of us was experiencing our unique experience in our bodies and realized we all come from the same mysterious place. Thinking about Quetzal's words, the realization brought out a unique sense of love and caring which I would say is amongst the things Semjase touched upon in her introduction to the spirit teaching. Needless to say, including what is contained in the Goblet of Truth.
I wish to know if Quetzal's explanations can be practiced in our daily interactions with people around us and those whom we know or interact with personally as a way to cultivate Empfindungen.
Salome and thank-you to you both,
Eddie

Of course that can, and actually shall, be practiced daily. Observing, thinking and acting accordingly.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2173
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie then the exhibition of such an amazing powers by you is a testament to the incredible workings of the truth, thoughts and idea hence another proof to the ignoramuses out there that Billy has been telling the truth and his contacts are genuine.

It was just wishful thinking on my part but for many years I'd entertained the idea of wanting to visit all the hospitals and go from room to room secretly healing the terminally ill patients and leaving some sort of indicator attributing it back to Billy.

Matt lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1127
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,
That's a noble desire. It would certainly place you into a messianic figure if that way was possible.

As I currently understand it. The law of the autonomy recommends that we arduously study and gain the cognitions that awaken these power/abilities of the consciousness, live as an example by cultivating and living these cognitions until they become a wisdom and to modestly help those who are close to us and so forth, who know of our character, love for human beings and with whom a certain respect and brotherly/sisterly love exists between us, so that the appropriate considerations are present.
We must also have to have the ability of fine-spiritual-perception, considering if they should be terminally ill and not fully conscious. The law of the hyper-oneness plays a major role and there's no circumventing this law - meaning that, required, is the autonomy of both you and the friend or loved one who is ill, so both must be equalized and in harmony with the factors associated. Creational law doesn't allow this to be one sided, referring to simply walking into a hospital and, like a magic trick, miraculously cause spontaneous healings.
Our spiritform isn't able to heal the body of another spiritform. The surplus energy from the Creation has its prerequisites.
Billy may know how to do this, I certainly have not come across such highly evolved cognitions. Perhaps later in life or my next personality.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2178
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the detailed explanation Eddie.
In the past when I came upon these kinds of information by Billy I tended to gloss over them and haven't given much thought and consideration to it other than the cursory because it was so far removed from my own experiences of daily life and only sparsely dealt with it from the so called miraculous cases that I saw on TV.

There was a famous case of a man who sent pebbles and little stone from the river to a child half way around the world
Before he sent them he would pray and in his own way filled the stone with loving thoughts and the hope for these stones to heal the child.
The child had miraculously been cured from the terminal illness once she received them.

A family friend was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
She was on her deathbed waiting to die.
I went to the nearest river where there were abundance of stones and pebbles and the water constantly streaming.
I prayed (not religiously) like Jmmanuel would've done and filled the stone with healing thoughts, thoughts of love and my wish for her to recover.
I went to the ward for the terminally ill patients where she had been lying down and gave the container full of stones to her and conveyed to her of my intentions.
I'd explained the miraculous cases of the stones and hope that in the same way she got better.

Not long after she died from her cancer and I went to her funeral.

In hindsight the stones that I gave her represented false hope rather than hope.

Its the thought that counts but I would imagine that their assessment of my actions at the time would've been one of incredulity where in such a serious time as that I was essentially making a mockery out of her pain and suffering.

This happened over a decade ago and I haven't try it on anyone ever since that incident.
I do think that in order for it to work like Cayce, Billy and Jmmanual had done you also need to have these powers for the other party to heal themselves also.

Matt lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1129
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt lee (Newinitiation)
I know of the story you're talking about!

I would add that, according to the Meier material/spiritual teaching, you very likely filled those stones with loving and strong swinging waves.
By telling her, I would bet she felt your swinging waves, likely may have sustained her life a little more, albeit with a bit of joy which likely made the painfulness a bit more tolerant. Pure speculation on my part, but I would bet I'm not mistaken.

You did something beautiful and unfortunately we will never find out how it truly made her experience a little more pleasant.
One thing about you Matt, that I have come to recognize from your writing and your way of thinking and investigating, your mind is very well suited to the search and research of the spiritual teaching. Your mind would do quantum leaps in the recognitions of cognitions and these would awaken the slumbering consciousness powers/abilities inherent in all of us. Mind you, this is the evidence, as it pertains to the Age of Aquarius.

Jmmanuel showcased this and Billy is not, as prophet, concerned with demonstrating, but rather, to provide the material we can study in order to awaken this power and abilities ourselves. The Goblet Of The Truth provides this knowledge. You can only imagine why I consistently encourage everyone to simply study the Goblet Of The Truth.
Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2182
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2020 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement Eddie and the generous spirit in which it was given.
I must say although undeserved I'll accept it graciously because of the generous spirit in which it was given.
Right now in regards to my spiritual studies I am at a stage where I am more focused on applying whatever the basic teachings that I have learnt so far into my everyday life as best as I know how with how little I genuinely know and I really want it it this way.
From previous years when I was new to the teachings I was in a petulant rush to know as much as I can by voraciously reading and re-reading everything I got my hands on, every opportunity I got, being oblivious to the fact that theory had to amalgamate and consumate with practise.
I was basically accumulating material intellectual excrement from chicken feed not digested properly and the result being spiritual teaching in in-action in everyday life.
All the knowledge gained was useless because it wasn't turning into useable wisdom and ready-at-moments-notice actionable wisdom.
So I've come full circles where instead of stuffing my head full of the spiritual information from books and articles, my focus is more on building up the prerequisite life experience to thread the teachings into, being mindful of the cause and effect dynamics of the principles applied and the logical answers that it gives back to then accumulate and to learn the lesson from.

Essentially I am working on gaining my own insight, wisdom, awareness, knowledge, cognition, discernment and recognition out of my own self and deductions rather than from the outside in.

Basically with any given context, circumstance and situations that life throws at me I want to be able to respond with subconscious to conscious ready made impulses that fires up automatically in my solar plexus to then respond with my material and spiritual intellect with deduction already in my head translated into the most appropriate action that the circumstance warrants.

I would like to coin a new term 'liveable wisdom based on love in action applied'
This is where I am at at the moment as inadequate as it may be.

Matt lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1131
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt lee,
That's actually not a bad place to start. You're doing just fine, evolution is a trial and error we all must tread and figure out as we go along the journey of life. So everything leads to cognizance and so the way to the enlightenment varies from human being to human being and the paths are as numerable as there are human beings. I look forward to more of your interesting posts. I regret that I can't participate as much as I'd like with everyone's posts, but rest assured that I enjoy them and often learn much and am appreciative of what you and others share from your experiences.
Salome Matt
Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2186
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And I appreciate your wisdom and knowledgeable contribution as well Eddie.
Its good to have you around whenever you are around 1131 times and still counting.

Cheers
Matt lee

Dwhitham

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2020 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone I hope you are well,

I have a question regarding the subconscious' ability to know the future.

Since the past, present, and future all exist at the same time, and presuming our spirit form also is existing there in these different times either a day ahead in time or even a lifetime ahead, could the subconscious or maybe even especially the spirit form, since it transcends all dimensions, be directly connected to these spirits in different past, near future and future events currently existing alongside our present time?

I had this thought today anyway and I would really like to know if i'm on the right lines.

Best regards and greetings to all !

Many Thanks!
Danny Whitham, England

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1176
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2020 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dwhitham

Hello Danny,
The subconscious has its purpose and function within the comprehensive-consciousness-block. You want to dig further into the subject of the comprehensive consciousness block in the Meier material.

Your question isn't very clear, perhaps you can add some clarification.

As to the connectedness of the spiritform, since the Creation is what creates the spiritforms, then it can logically be stated that all spiritforms are connected.
Salome,
Eddie

Cpl

Post Number: 1229
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2020 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An interesting question, Danny. It is important to remember that knowing about time as it relates to the past or future is extraordinarily difficult. Even the Plejaren lack much knowledge on the matter.

Since I have immense interest in the future, and have seen the future many times I understand your curiosity. I don't like to speculate, but just as something to possibly think about. I will share a couple of thoughts.

First, our spirit is, for all its magnificence, not Creation itself, but a part piece of Creation. I would guess therefore that your and my spirit forms would not know the nature of a future spirit form that inhabits a future personality. Such, IMO, would bypass the process of evolution which is not possible. Our spirit form might be able to "see" that future spirit form but it would not be able to absorb all it has because it hasn't evolved yet to that level.

What you term the subconscious, which I see as our conscious mind that connects to the consciousness that sometimes perceives or clicks into a future consciousness, I see as different. It can connect via what Jung called the collective unconscious and tune into that which relates to that future consciousness, and thereby perceive future events, probabilities, or possibilities.

I think problems arise when using the word "time" in a sentence like, "All time exists at the same time." The word "time" here is confusing and a misnomer to me. The times are different; rather than existing at the same "time", to me, they exist in a universal matrix of many times. We can, or could theoretically, traverse between any of them now, but that doesn't mean they all exist at the same "time", whatever that "time" means. Here is where time itself becomes the problem. How to define it if it is unknowable?

As I see it, times exist within their own dimensions and the respective spirits with them. We and our spirits could traverse these times but neither can bypass or jump ahead of their respective development and evolution. That would make the whole process of Creation unnecessary, which is not reality. The process of Creation is one of evolution and that evolution requires time.

Remember, when Billy met Immanuel both spirits existed in the same space and time, yet their respective evolution was different and noted as such. Immanuel's spirit form could not just absorb what Billy's spirit form was or "knew" because the respective experiences were different. Billy's spirit form was/is more evolved because it has more lifetimes of experience stored or integrated within it.

Different times are, to me at least, their own dimensions. They only exist at the same "time" in as much as they are all potentially accessible at any time within the multidimensional universal matrix of many times.

Just my shared thoughts.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Felinity

Post Number: 69
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2020 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dwhitham!

Welcome Aboard!!

I would say yes to your question. You can get more of the answers you want via meditation and paying attention to your dreams. Some dreams are rubbish and some are legitimate messages.

Salome, Cheers and Good Tidings to You,
Belinda Gishnock, Virginia USA

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 188
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 03:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Special Bulletin 106 of March 2020,Bernadette Brand has written about the strange happenings regarding Billy's computer in particular such as missing files,the origin being the negative swinging waves surrounding the earth. Some extracts:
On 1 June 2018 the following happened, which Billy told on 29 July 2018 at the 709th contact at the urging of Ptaah and Quetzal
However, while we have long assumed that certain individuals were directed by these forces, the Sonaans, who have been working closely with the Pleiars on this matter for many years, have only recently been able to prove that in all cases it is the sectarian religious forces themselves that are apparently so powerful on our earth that they can manifest themselves spontaneously and cause all kinds of phenomena.

Yanarara:
As humanity continues to grow and expand, the mass of believers who have fallen into a religious and sectarian delusion is increasing.
In addition, our research back into the distant past has undoubtedly shown that the fundamental origin of every single degenerated event and occurrence over all times of all centuries and millennia is the religiously faith-based vibrations and impulses, which were to be found as the first and last cause.
By the outbreak and release of the malicious and dangerous inner impulses veiled by faith, the believers are driven to malicious acts of violence, which expand to killings and murders, but also to hatred of all kinds, such as racial hatred, hatred of foreigners, hatred of truth, hatred of justice and jealousy, etc.

Zafenatpaneach:
With this, everything should be clarified and said in this respect, while I still have the following to say in relation to your computer work, where damage is done to you again and again. After 17 years of research and clarification, it has been clearly established that all the strange occurrences that have appeared in your workroom are sectarian-energetic oscillatory impulses of the entire earthly humanity, which lives in the delusion of a religious faith.
This is because you are obviously to be prevented from exposing the untruths of religions and religious-sectarian delusions, which is why the vibrational impulses which have become independent and act independently also increasingly influence and enhance the sectarian faith in terrestrial humanity.
Even though we are trying very hard to further explore the dangerous beliefs and forces and then become their masters, it may still take several decades before we will be able to control them. It took us almost two decades of intensive efforts to detect these delusional vibrations, impulses and their energies and forces at all, because they were absolutely unknown to us and therefore completely alien to us, as well as their extraordinary, dubious, outrageous and threatening effects in various relationships.
Charles

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I find this a very interesting development, Charles. I’ve been wondering if it is also now the explanation for the incident when Billy completely freaked out at the SSC many years back.

Ordinarily, Billy maintains a consciousness block lock to protect himself from such negative vibrations in a most vigilant way, but because of a psychological overload he was experiencing, there was a momentary failure. Bernadette Brand witnessed the whole thing and she says that when he walked out the door from the living room, Billy was not attentive for a fraction of a second when he was attacked by evil-negative foreign vibrations of thought and their forces and became disengaged from self-control as if hit by a “huge tornado”. She states that it then lasted several hours, before Billy had himself under control again."With one hand, he took his wife like a light doll on his upper arm, lifted it up and just hurled it out of the car, about three metres away. At that time she weighed, at least, about 60 kg."

Some of the forces of thought struck with full force. Their origin could not be traced. It took an intensive meditation and strength of will, before control came back in and the outside powers of thought could be switched off. Billy had no memory of what had really happened. Only Bernadette knows all the details.

A description of this account can be found in Billy’s book about fluidal energy, Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkrafte und andere Dinge on pages 164-165. It is used as an example of negative fluidal energies built up in a collective from religious thinking. And he explains how under certain circumstances they are activated in specific ways.

Regards
Bob

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 190
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob. Thanks for that info -I believe that you are correct and I will add another example. What surprises me is Yanarara saying that the faith-based swinging waves are the fundamental origin of every degenerated event. That's a very powerful statement! Also Zafenatpaneach says that the vibrational forces act independently. This may be an incorrect translation,but if not it implies that some entity is responsible-but what is that? The power of these forces is incredible!
SB106 also informs us of an accident which Billy had in June 2018 :"Eva stopped the car about 30 meters in front of the man with the ponies and I got out of the car ..., but then I had a 'blackout'. When I was able to think clearly again, I was lying in the meadow about three meters from the road and had enormous pain in my right shoulder and upper arm. As it turned out, I had, contrary to my knowledge, will and my usual behaviour, always approached creatures on the left side, approached the man with the two ponies head-on." His arm was dislocated and the shoulder joint seemed beyond repair. An operation to replace the joint was extremely risky. "When the assistant surgeon later explained the risks of the operation to me, I had strange thoughts and feelings that led me to decide not to have the operation." Despite his suffering Billy exercised his arm and in July 2019
"Through self-initiative and self-healing all accident damages have now been completely healed and the whole shoulder, upper and lower arm, elbow, hand, wrist and all fingers are painless and fully functional as before the accident."
Ptaah
69. He makes his own medicine by behaving mentally correct and doing everything necessary according to his own possibilities.
70 Of course I know that, but nevertheless it amazes me again and again how Eduard copes with such events that affect him and how he copes with great pain, which in case of a serious injury must really be very disabling.
Bernadette: Apparently they tried to harm Billy directly by putting him in a situation where he couldn't work anymore, if the background or the goal wasn't even that he should lose his life."
Did Billy have a premonition that he would die if he had surgery? This is a good example of self healing. What made Billy approach the ponies head on -those mysterious forces? Who does Bernadette refer to?
Live Well
Charles

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1242
Posted on Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It appears that the more I learn the more I can recognize. Had a somewhat surreal experience. Perhaps others studying the works from BEAM can relate.

I had the book Arahat Athersata open in a book holder to page 73/74 of the Deutsche/English version.

Lines 181 to 184 contain an explanation that proved itself accurate which I experienced that day shortly after having read it.

As I gain cognitions, the easier it is for me to recognize the inner workings of the consciousness. I've discovered that I am now more capable of recognizing my intuition and the impulses from the "consciousness-based subconsciousness" as explained in line 183.

Although it was a harmless result, it was interesting to realize just how much more amplified my intuition has become and how accurate the impulses were. Now, in complete honesty, I actually "consciously" evaded and did not heed the warning (alert) the subconsciousness was trying to communicate with myself... which confirmed the words from line 183.

As they say; the proof is in the pudding. How I wish that more and more people would take courage and adventure into the study of the BEAM material. It's as if the BEAM material helps the human being develop or awaken super powers.
Salome,
Eddie

Scott

Post Number: 3161
Posted on Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thats interesting Eddie,

I have something similar which I am not sure how to define. Many years ago I learned how to use a pendulum for attempting to access my subconscious. Over time I was able to determine based on the direction of travel what the answer to my question was. Usually it would rotate one direction for yes and the opposite direction for no or negative. At some point I became aware of very soft impressions within me which suggested the answer to my question without using the pendulum any longer. As time has gone on, I would be able to ask questions, which in turn I would get short answers. Now I don’t understand this process, but more than 50% of the time it is correct, so I don’t think it is random coincidence….I don’t know whether I am creating these effects or impressions within my consciousness, or I am receiving some sort of impulse from the sub-concussions, which in turn is translated by my consciousness somehow?

I will give an example, recently my brother had to evacuate his home because of a very impending Forest Fire. From everything I could read and see, there was a high probability he would possibly lose his house, because everything pointed to a very negative outcome, although my ‘inner” voice kept telling me, his house would be spared and no harm would come to it..this morning I received word from him, the Fire had been put out in the immediate vicinity and the weather conditions had changed, which resulted in his home being saved….now I don’t know if things will remain in this state, but this is what I am talking about in terms of this “inner” voice….The accuracy of these impressions seem to be much higher when it comes to issues which are personnel to me, rather than trying to guess the next winning lotto :-)…..

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1243
Posted on Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
That reminds me of my visits to the dentist. For example, when the dentist is applying the novocaine/procaine before the injection.

I simply direct my consciousness on it and "multiply" its effect. Then I can't feel the needle.

I have begun to use this new slight increase in perception of the intuition and have been able to sort of peer into my immediate future and "see" where something is headed. I can then see any faults or that the path is effective.

This latest experience with those lines from the book Arahat Athersata has opened me to a greater cognition regarding the consciousness.

As long as I can 'view the path' I know if I will bear fruit. I'm really enjoying this adventure with the BEAM material.
Salome,
Eddie

Patm

Post Number: 824
Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some interesting information for those interested on the the topics of intuition, inspiration and inspiration of the subconsciousness, etc. by Billy from his book, 'Rebirth, Life, Dying, Death and Sorrow (Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauer)' pages 149-153 can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Public/Documents/149-ConsciousnessIsNotSpirit-SpiritIsNotConsciousness-sec.pdf

PatM

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1441
Posted on Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Pat.

“The spirit consists of creation energy of a neutral form and is neither thinking nor feeling. Its task is to gather knowledge and, from it, form wisdom as essence as well as true love (love out of a fine-spiritual perception) , which is ultimately released by the spiritual Gemüt as “love out of a fine-spiritual perception” and is received by man via his subconscious and consciousness, if he strives arduously and enables [empowers] himself to receive true creational love and make it his own. “

When this knowledge replaces the religious doctrines and beliefs then mankind is on a path of true discovery.

Salome, Bill

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 641
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My Thoughts

The Spirit becomes conscious at the HC stage.
It can form a kinda fine matter brain.

All lives remembered, time is for the brain/consciousness

The 144228 are AA stage or many have even actually re-joined The Creation.

They are conscious wether incarnated or not,
The dark side have No Idea of what they face.

Our mates dont even know when they become conscious of what/who they are. They didnt know much about Billy either, Billy and 144228 dont arrive to just observe, cough cough, they teach,/restore The Law as done on planets as diverse as The Creation can produce as before.

The Future Is Not Set
eh eh
Never Was,Never Will Be.

One thang:
its just the natural Order Of Things:
The darkness is Always overcome by The Light.

Tik Tok.

Salome
ilovebilly

Do u think the disk in Sohar that stores finematter info is new tech or Nokodemion tech
hm

Stacks of disks exist, ask Billy
Stacks, activated by star light.
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2020 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly: "The Spirit becomes conscious at the HC stage. It can form a kinda fine matter brain."

In the far future of our spiritual development, the consciousness block will merge with the spirit-form.

Perhaps, this is what you are thinking of.

Regards
Bob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page