Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 19, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through September 19, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Piyali

Post Number: 167
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Bob. 
Yes, I was told the same by a member of our FIGU Interest Group Carolina, which then I confirmed with Christian Frehner and this is what he shared with me:

"Since throughout all Lehrbriefe the term spiritual teaching is used, you should just continue to use this term because your subconsciousness will interpret the impulse correctly. Changing the term may probably lead to confusion or at least away from what a core meaning is being conveyed to the student.
Of course the knowledge that the term Geist (spirit) or Geistform (spirit form) actually refers to the Schöpfungsenergie (Creation-Energy or creation-energy) is helpful in the cognition process and overall understanding of reality."

I hope this helps. 
Salome
Piyali

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 120
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah, so. Thank you both, Eddie and Piyali, for your input.
"The Teaching of Creation-Energy" is a more all-encompassing and apropos translation/understanding than "spiritual teaching" but I see the difficulty in "changing the horse in the middle of the creation-energy stream."

Thanks again to both of you.

Regards
Bob

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 686
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Figu Folks

(cool, we can figure it out, i am in a hurry atm so i hope this makes sense,more input soon...)

ask your spirit for what u want,then meditate...

say what is it, i am seeking knowledge/wisdom/Love... then visualise a sun whilst looking at The Tri light of the HC ship (is a beauty to do... was in emerald tablets too...)

Also the photo of a beam ship with chevrons on its side and light flowing out of the chevrons.... eheh

keeping in mind love/thought is the base, 7 is a key too..

candle sun med in evening... for everything..

many of the images are given for a reason, the Lyrien alphabet too, do a candle and then a sun. then a red and then yellow rose.

visualise Your light on things too...
use the sun a a symbol for The Creations light/your light...

Salome
ilovebilly

examples of VERY SPECIAL LIGHT have been given, meditate on it...

Lets Show Billy we can do things like him now...
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1339
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2021 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi_spiral / Piyali
("The Teaching Of Creation-Energy")

To forum members and we participating (active) students of the spiritual teaching:
Regarding Christian's explanations to Piyali, and Bob as you put it; "changing the horse in the middle of the creation-energy stream" and the benefit of us forum readers.

I would like to include this from the Might Of The Thoughts: (German/English pg. 58)
"The principle of the universe is the principle of the life, and this principle is the law of evolution through cause and effect - the law of causality, whereby every single effect, every single occurrence and every single action, and so forth, has a preceding cause.

Page 60
"a necessary cognition in regard to the form of the thoughts must be created which enables any recognition of the laws at all. Only as a result of this cognition is the human being able to effectively find in favor of himself/herself - because only in this way does he/she begin to live in the sense of the creational laws and recommendations."

What I have learned:
When we study the Goblet Of The Truth in earnest, from chapter 20 onward we will gain knowledge and cognitions regarding the fascinating and multi faceted aspects of (related to) "The Teaching of Creation-Energy".

For example; We learn of the intuition, impulses, swinging waves, fine spiritual perception, as well as the naturally existing abilities and powers of the consciousness, etc. Included in this are the forces and energies and so forth, that which nourishes our spirit-form (as our bodies require nourishment), etc., etc.

When we are able to recognize (as we read) the aspects and differences between the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit (creation-energy) and the teaching of the life, we recognize higher (expansion of our) knowledge, wisdom, love, etc.; Especially in regard to the hyper-oneness that is the whole of what a human being is and the inherent potential for evolution, lord & mastery, power of (over) will and fate, self-healing of body & psyche, etc.

At this point, the term "the teaching of creation-energy" is quite evolutive, contributes to an expansion of cognition, understanding, recognition and personal-cultivation in alignment with ever expanding knowledge of creational laws and recommendations.

I agree with Christian and Bob, at first, "teaching of the spirit" is helpful and simplifies the start of the journey; Especially this is important when sharing with friends & family, our neighbors, our communities and the world.

People would find themselves in thought-confusion and unclarity and uncertainty and potentially doubtful, unreceptive and alienated by the term "the teaching of creation-energy".

But once we ourselves have obtained (come to) a point of acquired knowledge and recognition, then we can use the more evolutive term "the teaching of creation-energy" due to it's more encompassing and all-inclusiveness through (and for) the recognition and the evolution of the consciousness.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Reen71b

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2021 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Eddiemartin

I really like that explanation. Thank you.
Maureen

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2519
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2021 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

People would find themselves in thought-confusion and unclarity and uncertainty and potentially doubtful, unreceptive and alienated by the term "the teaching of creation-energy".

I agree with what you wrote Eddie.
The term spiritual still plays an integral part of the learning process for surely I cannot imagine everyone up to now thinking that the word spiritual meant a banana cake or a german sausage.

Its explained and clarified many times in the material throughout about what this spirit or spiritual stuff was meant and just because a new term has been coined and introduced has people's prior understanding of the word spiritual changed or diminished in any way.
The new term is more accurate and valueful but it doesn't take away the important role that the word spiritual played up to now.
Besides the student of the teaching will adapt very quickly to this new term as they keep repeating this word in their speech overtime and it'll become second nature to them once they have sufficiently adapted to it.

Matt lee

Jacob

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2021 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For me personally, it is really hard to change the terminology after such a long time.
After several decades it is hard to change, especially of the fact that the words 'Geistig', 'universal-bewusstsein', etc., etc., have established themselves so thoroughly in my own thinking that they are an integral part of my own understanding of the spirit teaching.

As a physics student, I work a lot with physics terms like (kinetic / potential, etc) energy, force, etc., those physics terms in my perspective have a 'cold' and impersonal feel to them.

For me to change the term to 'the teaching of creation-energy' means it loses something special.

The words, spirit, creation-universal consciousness, consciousness, etc., have an uplifting and special feeling for me.

I know, its not rational, but I am happy that it is not wrong to keep on using the 'old' terms instead.

Just my personal opinion.
“The unexamined life is not worth living.” - Socrates
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.” - Marcus Aurelius

Salome,
Jacob

Friteeucman

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I identify more with creation-energy teaching. Words are important. Spiritual teaching does not have momentum behind it. Spiritual sounds religious. There’s a lot of “woo woo” that comes to mind; dogmatic nonsense.

Creation Energy sounds more scientific.

I just came up with a beginning of joke. A Christian, a Jew and a Muslim walk into a bar...you know, it needs perfecting before I tell it.

I’m glad there is change.

Going forward, actually we are living in a world be many things are Illusory. But I don’t have to tell any of you; you know.The time is ripe for Humanity to start stepping into a true-value Reality.

Creational-Energy-Force.

That has power; momentum; strength. This is pushing me forward towards eventual Self-Actualization.

Sooner or later, the non-combat, Multi-national force that was around in Henok’s time will come to fruition. It is written in the Stars, glistening.

I wrote in different blog “this contains the creation energy that enlivens the body” back a month before Billy updated the terminology.

Anyway, greetings Jacob. I posted my first post under “Mental-FluidalEnergies reap. Fluidalforces. You study physics and I was wondering if I could get some clues and where to go from here from you.

I could have posted it here:

“I apologize in advance for my Plebeian and Unsophisticated understanding of such matters.

“About the Fluidal-Energy,” Per page 106:

“The fluidal-powers/fluidal bodies of the spirit emanate from the spirit-consciousness as well as from the filagree web of the Spirit body. They store themselves and radiate as a fine-spiritual and therefore finest-material power form and body form, and indeed in pure spiritual realms and levels.The spiritual fluidal-power and the spiritual fluidal-body are in their value-form, radiation and effect natured according to the evolution of the spirit and in every single case neutral-positive and therefore completely equalized. Spiritual fluidal-powers, respectively, fluidal-bodies never have a direct effect within the realm of the coarse-material world, only indirectly through a connection to the material- consciousness. This spiritual fluidal-body is also called the spirit Consciousness body, in which case naturally, as in every other case as well, the fluidal-powers are in embedded in the fluidal-body. Like the spirit itself, the spirit-fluidal-body with its fluidal-powers is space-,time and dimensionless.”

Makes me think tachyons...Faster -than -light particles. Then I thought; what about QGP, Quark-Gluon Plasma? That seems more likely, right?

Is radiating and emanating, high- vibrational, swinging wave, Electromagnetic; what now? You know, like the Science of it...

What exactly is the Creation- Energy- Force? I do know it’s Sacred and requires protecting. And most people walk around not knowing that we have one, Or they wouldn’t be so cruel and heartless to each other. Some of us are in the process of Remembering...

The definition of Separation is: Ignorance and Confusion on how to properly follow Creational-Natural laws, rules, guidelines and regulations.

Ok, got where is located. Now it may be some sort of dense little piece-part of Absolutem that puts off “light” as in a byproduct and properties of the Creational Energy. some sort of swinging-wave electromagnetic “light.” That’s spaceless, timeless, dimensionless...

The heart of the Gemut?

As far as the spirit being completely Equalized and that makes me think of LTE; Local Thermodynamic Equilibrium...

I am just spit-balling here...And I don’t claim to even understand these concepts, just looking for confirmation on what I suspect but could really be an Enigma wrapped in a Delusional conundrum.

Billy then goes on to say that if you train your Consciousness to Vibrate more in tune with your spirit, you can travel to the past and future. Right now, Content in the Present, thank you very much! But soon, maybe? I can already taste the future. Now, reeling-in-back in, and the actualizing it.

Perhaps that will suffice as my first post... pulling out my Rainbow stripes on the inside of my vest, letting you have a peek of my insignia, With all the secret Billy-handshakes and all that pearlescent stuff..

I kid.

😃

-F. e.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmm... Did the cat get your tongue, I mean...typing fingers, Jacob?

I would like someone who has a scientific background to answer this, if you don’t mind. Danke...

F.e.
-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Hugo

Post Number: 1050
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friteeucman,

Jacob put that post in on the 7th April 2021 and I did a search and it seems that was the last post he put in since then, so he is likely not following the forum everyday. He may be checking in weekly or monthly so it is likely you will not get a response for that long.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let’s be clear that I greet you in deference; respect; kindness and playfulness; inquisitiveness, and mevtch, ect.

F.e.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Frtieeucman,

What does 'mevtch' mean? Also, what does your signature 'Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!' mean?

Salome,
Niko

Scott

Post Number: 3424
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Niko,

Could it be Hawaiian?

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 96
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Could be. Google Translate says it's either English or Scottish Gaelic, but I'm not so sure about that. Maybe it's Gaelic, or maybe it's Hawaiian. We'll just have to wait and see :-)

Scott

Post Number: 3427
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Niko,

I did the same thing and came up with the same result...I did sort of receive a tip about this, but we'll see what transpires :-)...

Friteeucman

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Grace and Balance to the Universe.”

Mevtch means love. Well, probably a book could be written about each of these words. Perhaps there will be one day.

Ziffe means Grace. A means and. Thire means balance. Z mean to. Da means the. Ummi means Universe.

There are parallels to terrestrial languages. Like Umi means ten in Hawaiian, ect.

Frite Eucman means Creational Energy Force Protectors; Guardians of the Rainbow., ect.

XrShekle is the language. I believe it’s from the old universe. Billy truly does have the secrets of the Everything.

I found that “learning Sarat” thread. I was thinking about contributing to that once I read it a couple times.

I know about 20 words so far.

If a year ago, you would have said to me that I be downloading an “alien” language from the Storage Banks, I would have laughed at you.

Also, I happen to be unsure if myself. But I am sure of this.

Just putting one foot in front of the other.

Intuitional Orders.

Saukmuch Lyman,
(True Peace)

F.e.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

XrShekle literally means a king or a queen-speaking. Pronounced “Zire-shekle” it translates to balanced speech.

Speaking this language programs your mind into becoming a queen or king of wisdom faster.

Just to be clear, I do not claim JHWH status.

Based on lip formation, pallet echo, ect.

F.e.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 97
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friteeucman,

Thank you for letting us know. It is very intriguing.

Just remember to take it easy on the storage-banks and have some breaks once in a while. Too much of a good thing can turn into a bad thing.

Peace be with you,
Niko

Friteeucman

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I emailed Christian a couple months ago...Included was this statement:

“ Now my Cognitions and Deductions are obviously skewed And I’m living a Partially-False-Reality.

But I am rapidly getting a handle of my Sichitch.(F.e. love+stepping into your true destiny).

I want everyone to fulfill their true destinies; not be inserted like a cog into a disastrous meat grinder where their dreams are shit on. Standing in my power Means “No; Not on our watch.”

But also I’m aware that I am definitely on the right track. So I’m just gonna plug ahead; as I always do!”

Scott, maybe corespond via e-mail to let me know what I can and cannot post on this blog? Thank you.”

Mevtch,

F.e.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, I get it. I will lay low...

As MH sang in the song “I’ll be my own hero:”

“Keep on taking chances, finding my own answers...Love is the only savior I’ll ever need.”

Saukmuch Lyman,

F.e.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 143
Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friteeucman; "What exactly is the Creation- Energy- Force?", from post#7

Below is an attempt to illustrate the process of the formation of the pure, cosmic-electromagnetic life energy in three steps.

fb
Cosmic-electromagnetic life energy
radiates out to all belts and
creations of the universe
from the Central Core

1. Energy absorption
Starting from the right of the chart above, the superfine ABSOLUTES-ABSOLUTUM life energy, flows from the outside. That means from the space of the ABSOLUTES-ABSOLUTUM into the seventh and outer belt of the universe and from there, further into the sixth belt (not identical to ABSOLUTUM-energy).

2. Energy transfer
From the sixth belt (creation-expansion belt) the energy reaches the central core in the center of the universe through the double-barreled creation-spirit-spiral. This energy transfer takes place directly because the creation-expansion belt is directly and permanently connected to the central core through the mutually rotating double Creational spirit-spiral (Schöpfungsgeist-Spirale). What this energy spiral looks like in reality is not known. The double spiral shown in the sketch below to the left is only a graphic simplification that does not agree with reality. Professor Sloman, who was also a theosophist, published this sketch in one of his books. He gave Billy the book and gave him permission to use whatever he could use of it. However, the drawing is not from Prof. Sloman, but rather from a clairvoyant who claims to have observed the spiral clairvoyantly as an image of an atom. Unfortunately, neither Billy nor FIGU have a better sketch of the spiral of creation and this sketch appears as such in the book, Diversikum.

SPIRAL SM 7
Diagram to the right is of the 7 belts of the DERN Universe

3. Transformation and Radiation
In the Central Core of the universe the supplied Absolutes-Absolutum life energy is converted into the pure spiritual cosmic electromagnetic life energy of Creation and broadcasted in finely dosed forms to all belts and creations of the Universe.

This information is from the book, Diversikum by Guido Moosbrugger, pages 246-248.

Regards
Bob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1386
Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob, thank you for sharing that.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page