Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Numbers and Symbols

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archives-2001Jani Johannes Metso14 10-31-01  08:58 am
Archive through September 14, 2004Michael_d23 09-14-04  10:36 am
Archive through July 11, 2005Phil63823 07-11-05  12:53 am
Archive through December 18, 2005Sean14023 12-18-05  08:39 am
Archive through December 22, 2006Michael_d23 12-22-06  01:20 am
Archive through March 13, 2008Fisher23 03-13-08  04:01 am
Archive through March 17, 2008Stafath23 03-17-08  07:17 am
Archive through April 25, 2008Phi_spiral23 04-25-08  09:01 am
Archive through December 06, 2008Earthling23 12-06-08  03:31 pm
Archive through June 04, 2009Matthew_justin_deagl23 06-04-09  09:43 pm
Archive through June 07, 2009Matthew_justin_deagl23 06-07-09  11:37 pm
Archive through October 20, 2009Redbeard23 10-20-09  11:13 am
Archive through October 24, 2009Scott23 10-24-09  08:08 am
Archive through January 20, 2010Edward23 01-20-10  02:49 am
Archive through September 10, 2011Memo0023 09-10-11  07:31 am
Archive through December 03, 2011Corey23 12-03-11  03:59 pm
Archive through April 23, 2012Edward23 04-23-12  09:41 am
Archive through January 23, 2013Ilovebilly23 01-23-13  11:08 am
Archive through June 29, 2014Vincent23 06-29-14  07:01 pm
Archive through July 20, 2014Vincent23 07-20-14  07:01 pm
Archive through January 14, 2015Kingman24 01-14-15  09:42 pm
Archive through June 17, 2016Ilovebilly23 06-17-16  11:24 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on the values of numbers and symbols within the universe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Billwilson12

Post Number: 234
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly, I had hoped that under the topic meditation the link to the future of mankind would be of some aid to you or even others, there is a lot in that link about the thing we see from BEAM's own hand. Your posts all appear to be from a mobile device please do not take this wrong for in the concentration exercises we can use lines to aid in our goals. The following is of a lower evolved life form but I hope you get scope of the thought. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqZZ95L2n7o
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 444
Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Billywillson

From my angle that is funny
Because it shows
You obviously haven't read Billy's meditation techniques

So what translation is it you are working on

Salome
Ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Schantz

Post Number: 206
Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly,

How about using your real name, or at the very least using the handle ilovethespiritualteaching instead of your current one since this really isn't about Billy? Or do you not understand obviously what this whole mission is about?

Billwilson12

Post Number: 238
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly: Since you did not correct me about the mobile device I am free to take another step. I do not own nor will I ever get one. In your hands you have a very powerful symbol of which you are giving just as much power to as in the video with the chicken and the line. And the only thing that anything anyone types can show is how hard it is to bring about the very best of success as BEAM has written.
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 239
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz: Thank you for your last post since every letter is a symbol that we as humans push together to become part of another we can forget they may mean something else to another. And thanks to BEAM I am learning to love me more too. And how to give much more thought to the things I see.
Peace Billy Wilson

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 461
Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day bilkywilson
Sorry mate why the negative attitude?
Please explain what it is I have done wrong?

My username?
I use a phone?
Hmmmm??
You r joking ? Not funny rofl but is funny

Salome
Ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 465
Posted on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sometimes symbols appear in my head, most of the time it's just the symbol

I think I had a symbol that explains symbols eh eh, not sure will have to ponder that

when I walk about I keep focused,often a light in my mind and observe the world, nature is best

Takes practice, you know it's working if ya gets them flashes, try nature and a mall, you don't need to do it for long, a few seconds at a time, so many symbols in a mall eh eh like a disco

When I am meditating on symbols resting, often is a scene where a symbol is presented, this was presented as the most important so far

Was unwrapped from a red cloth like silk (maybe thicker) with a bit of gold embroidery, it's the first time I had an impression of what a symbol is made of, the first thought was hairpin, like it's made of a steel and was same colour, is about 20cm high, has weight as its steel but not heavy, like a big bent thick hairpin #1 is what was unrolled from red cloth

On the wall at floor height was a symbol from The Figu Shield
The sun with beams of light
(Looked same as in the shield)

It exists now and has been hidden, you only need to know what it looks like though eh eh

Think split arrow
do #1 first then do #2 (if it dosnt) and you can slide #2 forwards and backwards eg #3 is two thirds forward 2/3

These are all just feeling BUT
it's for The Figu
it don't work for me yet so could need a group

I may have done an anchor first, it's an anchor (symbolically), it came from meditating on the anchor and not sure if u need to do that or maybe tatoo on Billy's hand I did that too

I also did a stone fort , the top of a tower part and not sure if that was related, don't think so

This is how it showed after presentation disappeared, all this just happened and was vivid

To get it right think of an arrow first, you split the arrow to get the anchor, meditate on #1 if the dots don't appear then add them to get #2
Meditate on #2
To get #3
Eg You can slide forwards and backwards

(That's how it appeared to me in order 1 to 3, I can just start with 3 now, thought it best to describe makes it easier)

The 5 point star is not related, it's an old symbol that is many symbols, I will post a description of what I saw in detail from 5 point star med

you can turn the diagram upside down too, it didn't do anything for me yet, goes forwards, backwards, up n down, if your thinking the arrow is negative, it is BUT not the negative you think wink wink,I am fairly certain it's important for Figu folks

The anchor unlocked feelings I haven't described, I think I know what it is and it's not working for me, I haven't explored it much yet
It's important for some, a tingle of the spine is a good sign49 xoxo

Billy is allowed to answer questions when things r discovered, he would know what #1 is I reckon
Salome
Ilovebilly

Thought is time and the future is now, it's a knowing that goes K-Pow!!!! They need to know it is sovBecause they are evolution milestones that change you head to toe, lets us break all boundaries, they will see secrets of The Creation and show it to the nations

I will post the images ASAP, if I need to make them smaller
Salome

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 467
Posted on Friday, July 22, 2016 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a photo for last past
https://s5.postimg.org/u99wck9iv/I+saw in a dream, important group med info.jpg
Salome
Ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 468
Posted on Friday, July 22, 2016 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And here are some other dreams
http://postimg.org/gallery/20xl18z3o/

Salome

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 477
Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Crop circles are the most mysterious symbols eh eh

some are symbols you would never see except in crops circles
Hmm

All our mates will really say (from memory) is some are done on computer
Hmm

I like this recent one
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2016/stonehenge/stonehenge2016a.html

I think I will print it

Salome
Ilovebilly

Votan

Post Number: 541
Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly

What does Billy say about this.Still very clever to do this even by Men on this Earth.
joe

Cpl

Post Number: 809
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Easy for people to make something like that. Take a close look. The imperfections are clear and show the imperfect hand of man in executing the crop circle's circumferential "squares" and straight lines. Better works by human hand exist.
Chris

Use to the full both the heart and head and never lose either.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 484
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Votan
All our mates will really say (from memory) is some are designed on computer

many are symbols not found anywhere else,they do appear mysteriously, i do mention them for good reason and i have experimented with crop circles as symbols in meditation,they do things for me so would for others,more about that later

Gday Cpl

this is about symbols,not if its man made or not mate,so i am not getting into that or not atm ;-)

ARE They symbols worth investigating: YESSY!
[the point]

also crop circles havnt been discussed on figu symbol section
this 5 point probably more your liking?
5point star

do anything for you? [in meditation]
Russia,USA,China,EU and many others use it for really good reason,more about that later

i have many others to post that also kick butt for me,crop circles n other interesting symbols
;-)

All things are symbols
if we can handle its weight
then its revealed
after reading GOT,we can handle a lot

what works for me,dosnt mean its for you
but i know many it will

its so funny, i love the bypass
i am really gonna kick some ass

just try symbols in your head
or put a light on it
see if anythings revealed or not
you can even take snapshots

i want The Figu in the know
its time to retrieve what u got
maybe its in a plot ;-] (crop circle)

Salome
ilovebilly
my next one is interesting

Ilovebilly

Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i really think this symbol worth looking into eh eh

lightningeye2

Ilovebilly

Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some of The Best Symbols

Some_of_The_Best_Symbols

Salome

Ilovebilly

Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

a diamond shape key
i include it as important, or was for me
maybe others

red diamond

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 487
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe anatomy would be good to see if anything is revealed

Slap Light in nooks n crannies

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 500
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday michaelhelfert

here is the post about storage banks

Billwilson12
Post Number: 226

From Billy (BEAM) "If material knowledge is put into symbolic values through a quite deliberate and knowingly procedure and action, then these values will pass the censor points of the material and the spiritual realm and change over to the memory banks where they will then remain firmly anchored for all great times and all all-great-times. This knowledge from the material realm, whenever needed, when requested or desired by a reincarnated human, then pushes through into the material realm where it again can be further evaluated, processed or applied."

Salome
ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 507
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 03:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beamships as symbols:
the pendulum movement, sounds etc... were intentionally produced to trigger a particular response in Man's thinking process
also the formation of 3 ufos and glint

this vid is only 2 min long and seems to cover everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x24r0W_JKD0

Salome
ilovebilly

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 477
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Transmission of Spiritual Knowledge in Symbolic Images

In Billy’s book “Genesis” we are informed that “the language of spiritual knowledge does not use words but symbolic images”:
“This is how the spirit teaching, with all its laws and recommendations, rules and iron clad order is revealed: in symbolic images, never, however, in spoken words…”
These images must then be converted into words…”the meaning of these, however, remains constant…their sentence structure have the same characteristic throughout all great time…”

Due to irrational teachings Earth humanity has lost the ability to interpret the symbolic images and must learn it again:
"Genesis" mentions that the study of this “symbolic language of the spiritual teaching” (learning to decipher the symbolic images and then allocating the terms of the current human language) is not easy.

-------------------------------

Footnote

Even in our world we use symbolic expressions ..
E.g. the formulas of scientists that use algebra as a higher form of everyday mathematics.
Programmers using symbolic programming languages instead of the machine oriented code of computers.
But there are as well languages (Chinese/Japanese, ancient Egyptian) that use symbols.

The roots of ancient Egyptian in particular may deserve a further thought:

Did not the Atlanteans (Thoth) teach the writing to a select few Egyptians ? **)
After the Persians conquered Egypt many Greek people were allowed to enter Egypt and study there. They certainly would have read the old scrolls in the library of Alexandria and it may not be an accident that they called this most ancient writing “sacred”.
(We mentioned that acc. to ECayce the Egyptian priest was educated in Atlantis*)

It is commonly accepted that many languages (e.g. cuneiform) started out as pictures.
And the symbols used for the spiritual teaching may be quite different to the picture letters and syllables of the hieroglyphics.
But perhaps it was no accident that the Egyptians used a “symbolic writing” and that the Greeks called it “hiero glyphs” = “sacred carvings”.

*)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14199.html#POST76862

**)
The priest of Sais tells Solon (died 559 BC) that the goddess Neith who founded the Greeks city Athens (in Greece: goddess Athena) founded as well the Egyptian city of Sais – “..the constitution (of Sais) is set down in our sacred registers which are 8000 years old…”
He tells Solon that because of their lack of a written record the “Hellenes (Greeks) are like little children – there is never an old man in Greece (= no-one that can recall the events of the distant past) …”

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 508
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some points about symbols and how i get best results and other thangs that come to mind at the time

To find out about anything one of the things i do is take a snapshot and meditate

what do i mean when i say a snapshot?
its combining the scene or thinig with my consciousness/subconscious as one

i look at the scene or symbol and imagine a light on it (or sun on my forehead) until i go into a kinda meditation state (a few seconds) my eyes blur for a few seconds

Basic symbols sometimes just do in my head with my light on

I light up my mind and put light on the subject and demand my spirit reveal the Creations secrets

Its like a snapshot i can then use anytime for a longer,deep meditation laying down
i focus my consciousness and subconscious onto something WITH the deliberate action (i am seeking my knowledge, wisdom and love!) and/or The Creations Secrets

Get good at visualizing things, its easy, Just picture your favorite place with your sun and a symbol, easy, can do it with eyes opened

Ask your spirit to brighten your vision and understanding

I light up my mind if i want to think hard or Achieve/find something

+7We only need to observe/feel/experience something and we can take a snapshot and do it and access knowledge/wisdom from it7+

our mates tell us and show us things that unlock thangs and tell us where else to look for thangs

Always ask yourself to be released from confusion while you ponder things
burn for the truth but be neutral positive

All is from cause n effect, so whats your cause
we are what we consume, what goes in must come out
our mates truly show us howto pack some clout

Ground yourself before meditation or if feeling negative, try and walk/sit on the grass and admire The Creation if weather permits, can you see The Creations love!

Reverence n venerability (primal force of all knowledge),Love and logic are the best protection, Automatic forgiveness is a great power and protection that stops your heart from turning to the dark side, and it will be tested as your burn brighter and learn, so get that sorted

Mein Geist and the 7th meditation (are really very important)

Always remember The Creation is balance, light and dark are the same thing
dont hate the dark side its a driver/teacher, it exists because its a part of The Creations balance, although we defend and protect with the light of truth in a balanced way. All things evolve from below, others are far above us

+7to understand a thing you will Always overcome it
so if Love is your base/guide/logic/strength, you are truly unstoppable and overcome all things7+

Energy will flow from your Solar Plexus and Pineal, you use it in visualizations and other thangs

The Spirit and the mind are Raw Power when combined in purpose and Love is your guide
RAW power when combined, all things are based on thought, the mind is an electromagnetic/fine matter transmitter and receiver BUT it can magnify to the power of 49!!!

People can also meditate as one and be like a WE-Form kinda relationship (minimum 4 people), the only word you say is Salome (from habit) you dont need even say that and you dont even need symbols, except one, its like the sun BUT Far Far Greater, YOUR Light!

People say Thought is nothing, understand that all around you is compressed thought energy
most of it is not compressed much and its not conscious

The mind/spirit has no limit, it grows/expands like the universe, it has no bottom/end, dont forget that

always remember you are not alone
The Creation watches all of us (you will find out), balance is always restored
So Be balanced, calm the storm inside, be master of it and be a master of other thangs

Love is not just a foundation of The Creation, its much more and its Law

Sometimes when i do symbols i dont notice anything, other times i get different flashes and colors. Often i see scenes if in meditation or its just realizations later on

some symbols you dont do anything, its like magic ;-)

The sun or candle are the best
i meditate on numbers 3 to 9 often

i use the pyramids etc.. the kings chamber Rocks. I imagine my light is there and i put numbers or symbols on the wall, ROCKS! if i i see other rooms/places i do same there or just meditate. The pyramids have fine matter parts and energies directed through time space
The other places i found are remarkable

For negative things or things that are hard to visualize or things i cant see or sounds i imagine my sun on my forehead seeking knowledge/wisdom, Rocks!

if i cant find something i put a light on and visualize what i want eh eh

Salome
ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 521
Posted on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday folks

Some knowledge/healing symbols

https://postimg.org/gallery/1cz0qgyus/

The G has a circle, imagine the circle is a light, then do the same with the diamond.Get some Masons to try it ;-)

The hydrogen atom is one of the most important symbols,
The First Atom was Hydrogen,its a foundation,is used in past/future by most civilizations

L

Salome
ilovebilly

Hugo

Post Number: 389
Posted on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And the P's said a (ancient) person by the name of Cheiro was close for numerology. I have his book called "Cheiro's book of numbers".

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page