Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 09, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through August 09, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Pup_stump

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bob,

Thank you for the very thoughtful reply on the other thread. You mentioned something that has personal meaning for me; that "Billy said once that he gets renewed vigor and energy by doing projects that excite him."

The main reason I rejoined the forum at this time was to do something that excites me. You see I recently sustained a very serious sports injury, during a pandemic no doubt. Needless to say, my life changed drastically overnight. I had to "let go" of many things that I relied upon. Simple tasks like bathing, cooking, etc. had to be re-imagined. In the beginning it was very traumatic for me, dealing with surgeries, and covid test results, in addition to figuring out how to live.

I am not saying that I had control from the very beginning, and was scared out of my bleeping mind at times. Thank goodness for a shot of Jack Daniels to calm my mind... and pain. But I knew that in order to find peace I needed to find refuge in the spiritual teaching. My first post here deals with my initial process of healing, to realize that an injury also "becomes and then passes away." I realized that as bad as my condition seemed at the moment, there where important lessons that I could learn and benefit from such as gaining a better understanding of rejecting the material and grasping for the spiritual.

I also knew that in order to start healing, I needed to stabilize my thinking and not succumb to just negativity. I needed to occupy my mind with something that brings me joy. Personally I love topics like Universe, space-time, polarity, and more within the spiritual teaching. This is what brings me to the Meier material. So my purpose here is to engage my mind in these topics and more, to find neutral-positivity so that I can properly heal my injury.

Best regards,
Anthony

Btw- Scott the term "little boney" is a Napoleon nickname, not something dirty or anything. The same applies to "Man of Destiny" in the same post.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony

Thanks for sharing your story with us. I think you had already stopped posting on the forum at the time that I first started many years ago. But I remember going back and reading the forum’s ur-ur posts and I remember reading yours, so I recognized you when you came back. Pup_ stump? Really? Did Jack Daniels help you with that, too? I noticed there were so many good posters at that time, like yourself, that had just stopped altogether and I always wondered why. What happened to them? They could be contributing so much, I thought.

I have a theory that it is another example of the active/rest cycle found in Creation. Humans are active during the day and rest at night. Likewise, between incarnations our consciousness block must have the proper rest to process the life experience into wisdom. So my theory is that outwardly, folks stop because they have a lifestyle change which doesn’t allow time, or they decide it’s a fraud, etc. but the real underlying reason is that their subconscious was signaling that they needed to enter a rest cycle for a while. The conscious mind will literally make up a reason or even create circumstances to facilitate something that the subconscious has already decided.

Split-brain research studies on epileptic patients who had the neural connections between the left and right hemispheres of their brain severed; has borne this truth out to a large degree. Stimulus information was introduced to them subconsciously; in this case, through one of the severed hemispheres, which would influence a decision, an answer to a question, action or behavior. And when they are asked by the experiment moderator, why they did such-and-such or responded in a certain way, the person without fail would come up with a reason that “sounds” logical. But really the conscious mind was simply facilitating an answer that was convenient because it was unaware of the subconscious influence. The ego always wants to believe that it is in control and has little patience with subconscious influence.

So getting back to my point, I will not be surprised to see more posters returning to the forum after their rest cycle is up, and it is certainly a good time to do so. That’s my theory in a nutshell and it is only a theory.

You mentioned a covid test, did you test positive for anti-bodies?

Kind regards,
Bob

Jacob

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Look for this day, for it is life, The very life of life.
In its brief course lies all the realities and verities of existence:
The bliss of universal love, the splendor of recognition, insight and knowledge, the glory of experience which leads to wisdom.

For yesterday is lived-through experience, and tomorrow is opportunity for evolution.
But today, well lived, makes every yesterday an experience to wisdom
and every tomorrow a striving for higher evolution.
Look well, therefore this day!

Getknowledge

Post Number: 232
Posted on Saturday, July 18, 2020 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spiritual Life in Everyday Life

Not that easy. Requires a compulsive disorder to constantly turn to the Creation and it’s laws and recommendations.

Requires real meditation. And dealing with the whole body of thoughts built up through life up until now that make up your personality, ego, etc.

Constantly maintaining the wish-dream. Developing enthusiasm, neutral-positive thinking, perseverance, persistence, etc., etc.

In a contact report, even the P’s admitted they didn’t put much effort into it in their daily living until Billy came along and showed them the importance.
Tien

Tyler

Post Number: 222
Posted on Sunday, July 19, 2020 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you recall the contact report, Tien?

That is a pretty surprising statement to hear, and while I'm not trying to discredit it, I wouldn't like to accept it without seeing the exact German language wording that was used.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 233
Posted on Monday, July 20, 2020 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler, I will try to find it and post the link if I can. I recall it was also to do with Sfath having Billy reveal something to the Ps when the time was ripe, if I'm correct.
Tien

Getknowledge

Post Number: 234
Posted on Monday, July 20, 2020 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 724

Ptaah:
I'm interested, so I'll read it then. But first I will come to the point that I am very surprised how much more you know in connection with the strangers on Earth and elsewhere than I and all of us Plejaren have known so far. This can be seen from further annals of my father, which we have found in the meantime in his legacy, which was closed to us until now, and whose closure opened independently after your last appearance with us, which we cannot explain. But by opening the lock we now got to new and extremely amazing information and now we know that after my father's departure we neglected various things, which would have been important to do, because we did not know what task he really had to fulfil, how extensive this and his whole knowledge was regarding various things he also taught you. And the main neglect, which affects us Plejaren as a whole as a planet-wide population, included our lack of efforts in relation to a more intensive learning, following and keeping of the <teaching>. It was only through your efforts, by bringing the teaching back to our minds in an understandable way, that we were awakened again and actively encouraged to learn and obey all the necessary values, which were slowly and over the course of time followed more and more carelessly, without energy, indifferently and apathetically. Through your efforts, however, through your tireless work of rewriting the Teaching that we spread and taught in all our peoples, everything changed very quickly, so that in only about 45 years a state was reached which again corresponds to that when the Teaching was in full bloom. Apart from all the positive things that have resulted from the efforts of your new constitution of teaching among all our peoples, our knowledge will now also be expanded in many ways through the opening of the secret legacy of my father, because all the knowledge that we have gained through the secret annals of my father in the last few weeks already results in extremely important insights for us, such as, for example, regarding the existence of the many kinds of strangers who have been working on Earth since time immemorial, about which you also have much better knowledge than we do. This precisely because my father Sfath also taught you about this, which you not only had to keep silent about to us, but in this way the Earth people were also involved and must remain so. However, according to his notes you are instructed by him to initiate us into this knowledge when the time is ripe, but this is to be determined by you.

Billy:
Yes, I know, and this time refers to the fact that I am to explain to you yourself, and thus to all of you, all that Sfath, as a trusted confidante, has instructed me to tell you in order to maintain your peaceableness, and the time is to be when you will return to following the teaching fully. And that has actually happened.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_724
Tien

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1227
Posted on Monday, July 20, 2020 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge

Thanks for sharing that contact report. I have a feeling, that because of Billy's modesty, we will not learn about his true person until our future personalities.

But logic would suggest that anyone with access to the storage banks spanning 9 plus billion years is a worthy teacher to learn from. But Billy is too modest and wants us to first focus on the personal development and the personal evolution of the consciousness.

Perhaps it is no wonder that those helper personalities were willing to commit themselves to assisting the efforts of the mission. What an honor they must have felt to assist the personalities enlivened by the Nokodemion spiritform.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Getknowledge

Post Number: 235
Posted on Monday, July 20, 2020 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This sentence didn't post correctly above, "...And the main neglect, which affects us Plejaren as a whole as a planet-wide population, included our lack of efforts in relation to a more intensive learning, following and keeping of the teaching of truth, teaching of creation energy, teaching of life..."
Tien

Cpl

Post Number: 1298
Posted on Monday, July 20, 2020 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Get Knowledge,
I often feel what a privilege it is to have lived at this time while Billy is alive and especially to have been able to contribute with the co-authoring and publishing of They Are Here. It has been a singular honour to engage in conversations with Billy and Christian at this pivotal and seminal time on our planet as the Spiritual Teaching is presented in full for the first time in 1500 years, and in print for this historic first time ever.

My immense gratitude goes to Billy and the Plejaren, Christian, FIGU members active and passive, and to all those who have assisted in this most esteemed of ventures. Thank you, all. But we must not fail to realize that our greatest challenges are yet ahead, and we must all keep active and studious of the invaluable teaching now before us.

Most important is that we live it to the fullest, that our lives may be enriched to the fullest, and in this way be best suited to assisting our world, its humanity, and ourselves, in getting through the times and events upon us and help transition into a better life and world for all.
Chris

Use to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1777
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How to make each moment of our life valuable...

“So, it can be calmly said that first and foremost, the love of neighbour must be directed toward nature, fauna and flora and toward the planet and only then toward the fellow human being, whereby in this form of love, there must also be a compassion.
This is so because real love itself inevitably awakens and activates compassion, and this in such a vibratory way that it is transferred to the fellow human being, to nature, fauna and flora and to the planet. And if love as well as compassion are properly nurtured, then this leads to the fellow human being feeling comfortable in the presence of a compassionate person, as is the case with nature and its fauna and flora. All these people, nature and flora and fauna, feel effectively well and psychologically 'jubilant' when compassionate people are with them or even near them, give them good thoughts and feelings and speak good words to them …”

(From the one who lives among us for the truth sake … and whom the whole world despises because of it.)

NB I translated “Mitgefühl” with compassion which is as well the first choice of DeepL (which mentions as an alternative “empathy”

Source: www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_663

Piyali

Post Number: 188
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Mitgefühl” in the FIGU Dictionary is “feeling for others”.
Salome
Piyali

Patm

Post Number: 904
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The FIGU dictionary (which should always be used for accurate FIGU translations) defines Mitgefühl as 'feelings for others'.

See: http://dict.figu.org/node/2804

PatM

Schantz

Post Number: 418
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat,

In your post you wrote the below sentence.

(From the one who lives among us for the truth sake … and whom the whole world despises because of it.)

I did not find the above sentence in Contact 663.

Can you or anyone else provide the source for that sentence?

Thanks

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1778
Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali/PatM:

Re. the word translation - I forgot to check the Figu Dictionary - sorry.

“So, it can be calmly said that first and foremost, the love of neighbour must be directed toward nature, fauna and flora and toward the planet and only then toward the fellow human being, whereby in this form of love, there must also be a feeling for others.
This is so because real love itself inevitably awakens and activates feeling for others, and this in such a vibratory way that it is transferred to the fellow human being, to nature, fauna and flora and to the planet. And if love as well as feeling for others are properly nurtured, then this leads to the fellow human being feeling comfortable in the presence of a person that "feels for others", as is the case with nature and its fauna and flora. All these people, nature and flora and fauna, feel effectively well and psychologically 'jubilant' when people who feel for others are with them or even near them, give them good thoughts and feelings and speak good words to them …”

So yes, "feeling for others" is the literal translation of the word "Mitgefühl". And maybe "compassion" would be more akin to the word "Mitleid".
But I just thought of Billy. Why he came to us. This was not only "feeling for others". This was as well accepting the dramatic sufferings of earthly life (being hated for telling the truth) in full.

Schantz:

This sentence was added by me. I simply felt that it is so unfair that Billy is vilified by many. (e.g. Wikipedia "Founder of a UFO religion") That it is impossible to bring his full truth to the attention of world leaders or the media because some passages of the CRs and the Corona Warning Service - they would enrage those that make the rules: They would not be published and may even further increase the hate against Billy - as evident by the many assassination-attempts against his life.

Schantz

Post Number: 419
Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If anyone knew they only had 10 days remaining in this current lifetime, and they had two choices on how they would spend that time.

1. Would you try to convince others of what you know, knowing that they will not be convinced?

2. Create what you know, however small, into something that you know will grow in time, without convincing anyone?

Schantz

Post Number: 420
Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat,

The world leaders and the media have no interest in the full truth, the partial truth, or anything that closely resembles the truth, so help me Ptaah.

Jokes aside. I get where you are coming from. Let's not focus on the so called leaders at the top of the pyramid, but focus on a new foundation from the ground upwards.

Time to tear down the old pyramid structures, and build and create new ones, for all of humanity.

No more protecting the Elites and King Tut.

We can live in caves and in huts, but we must adjust.

Schantz

Post Number: 421
Posted on Friday, November 12, 2021 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

9 days left to change the course of the future.

Will you decide to try to change the minds of the minds that can't be changed by Gewalt?

Or will you create a future that you can create with your own mind?

Leadership starts with you, not with the politicians and false leaders.

Jacob

Post Number: 53
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What effective and true knowledge is:

Geisteslehre brief 1. Page 12-13

Dem wahrlich Wissenden aber bedeutet das effective Wissen eine Schatz kammer mit uneinschränkbaren Schätzen zum Ruhme der Schöpfung selbst, zum Ruhme und zum Wohle des einzelnen Menschen und aller Lebensformen im gesamtuniversellen Raume. Diese Menschen sind es auch, die begreifen, die verstehen und erfassen, was das Wissen würdigen und veredeln muss, und dass das Würdigen und Veredeln in der zu vollbringenden Handlung selbst zu liegen hat. Es ist auch dieser Mensch, der versteht, dass in diesem Zusammenhang unter Erwägung und Handlung nicht die Anwendung des höheren Wissens zum rein materiellen Vorteil zu handhaben ist, weil diese Form eine Er reichung wahrlich höherer Kenntnisse verhindert, sondern dass die Erwägung und Hand lung in diesem Sinne in rein geistige Bereiche hineinbelangt, die allein von allgrosszeitigem Wert sind.

English translation (may contain errors):

To the truly knowledgeable, however, effective knowledge means a treasure chamber with unlimited treasures for the glory of creation itself, for the glory and for the benefit of the individual human being and of all life forms in the entire universe. These people are also the ones who understand and grasp what knowledge must dignify and ennoble, and that the dignifying and ennobling must lie in the action to be performed itself. It is also this person who understands that, in this context, consideration and action do not mean the application of higher knowledge for purely material advantage, because this form prevents the attainment of truly higher knowledge, but that consideration and action in this sense reach into purely spiritual realms, which alone are of all-great-time value.

Author: Billy Eduard Albert Meier
“The unexamined life is not worth living.” - Socrates
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.” - Marcus Aurelius

Salome,
Jacob

Str0323

Post Number: 103
Posted on Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question for anyone willing to answer.
What percentage of Earth human beings that are alive today possess a consciousness that can understand the creation energy teaching?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1507
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2022 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Str023

Every human being can understand the creation-energy teaching.

The creation-energy teaching deals with things that every human being can readily recognize within themselves through introspect and retrospect.

The creation-energy teaching deals with recognizing and understanding things such as the psyche, feelings & emotions, thoughts and their might, the consciousness and its powers & abilities, swinging waves and their effects on the psyche and the entire planet, the fine spiritual perception, intuition, impulses, the consciousness-block, telepathy, telekinesis, etc.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1488
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2022 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Str0323,

Interesting question, “…possess a consciousness that can understand the creation energy teaching?”

Eddieamartin is of course correct. But how many people are actually properly using the Creation-energy Teaching is another answer all together. Apparently there is only about 7,000 people on this planet who read Billy’s material and follow the Teaching. Adding other folks that understand and practice Creation energy laws, etc., just for giggles let’s say another 7,000 people.

Using Earth’s population according to the Plejaren as of 2021, that equates to approximately 0.00016% of Earthlings are properly following the Creation Energy Laws. Very sad indeed.

Note:
31st of December 2021 at 00:00 hrs. was exactly 9,248,028,002 human beings.

Kenneth

Getknowledge

Post Number: 250
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Str0323,

The 800 year time frame is becoming more clear to me if the average earth human is anything like my co worker and a certain family member who brushes off the teaching as similar to any belief or teaching already out there, and that I am to focused on this one teacher.

Everything is misunderstood, mis interpreted, taken out of context and they are full of erroneous assumptions:

"There are thousands of great teachers out there, even greater than Billy"

"How do we believe this man met Jmmanuel?"

"He must hate America...because his country lost the war"

"How can one man have all the answers?"

"The strong must protect the weak...that's similar to Hitler"

"I don't belong to any religion...what does the GOT have anything to do with me?"

"What about the guy who never heard of Billy...should he just give up life?"

Imagine dealing with the belief system of an entire planet, and this is the seventh attempt throughout Earth's history.
Tien

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page