Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 30, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through August 30, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1508
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Getknowledge

To be fair to your friends, based on their comments, it appears you shared from the Teaching Of The Truth. At least you shared aspects of the Teaching Of The Truth for which you are unable to prove.

This is why Ptaah advised that we should avoid truths which we cannot prove, claiming them to be true, no matter that they are actually true.

If someone accepts a claim, whether the claim is true or not, then that person has developed a belief... which now affects their consciousness development.

The aspects of the Teaching Of The Truth that we should share with others on Earth are aspects that can be readily recognized in the free nature.

I have yet to meet even a highly religious person who has a conflict with the Teaching Of Creation-Energy or the Teaching of The Life.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 276
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let go of the toxic people. That is, if possible.

Learn to swim upstream with those involved and swim downstream with your perceived teachings and your different perspective.

This red road we all have chosen is about you, and only you, and hopefully with Billy as a mirror to gain your true reflection.

You are not just eye-candy...you are the real thing here on this plane of existence.

But please don't deny Billy to be a part of it!

This is about you and not the others. See yourself first and not last against all other obstacles.

Remember, Tien, you are and will always be a horse of a different color.

Mat
bronzedesk

p.s. besides, no one said that you had to like it in any way, shape, or form!
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Hugo

Post Number: 1124
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yep, I too think Eddieamartin's answer is correct there.

Btw, I started reading/studying Billy's spiritual teachings books in the mornings instead of my usual evenings times. I noticed immediately that mornings is a far better time slot to be studied them as I am able to contemplate the teachings throughout the day and as such they sink in better. Billy did say that mornings is the best time to be studying them. I should have listened back then. Oh well, I'm a late learner!

Kenneth

Post Number: 1489
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Hugo, Et al,

Nothing wrong with being a late learner. Many of us including myself have asked ourselves, why did it take me so long to find the Teaching, aka Teaching of Truth, Teaching of the Creation Energy, Teaching of Life.

Those that understand these Teaching instructions and recommendations are at least in the queue so to say. Billy and the Plejaren have noted that they know who the other folks are but will not contact them because these folks need to find their own way. Otherwise, it will be proselytizing…

Kenneth

Getknowledge

Post Number: 251
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

I had a positive talk with a Christian (who's uncle is a pastor and he himself is well versed) about the Creation, he listened and really tried to understand and couldn't disagree with anything I said but somehow it validated his belief in a Creator being, that was the only difference he saw apposed to a universal consciousness behind everything. That is where he fell short in understanding. For him it was about finding common ground in different viewpoints. I just can't go back after finding the truth and in the end he still believes in Jesus.
Tien

Reen71b

Post Number: 112
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I really wish there was a section for "The Way to Live". I know it is important to form friendships as part of ones evolution. I find myself struggling with this. I value my alone time very much but would like a platonic friendship. At 50 years old, I'm not concerned about a partnership with a significant other anymore. I gave that a try a few times and well, I don't need to get into that. I'll just say with what's out there, as far as potential partners, I'm not very optimistic. But, I'm learning that even as far as platonic relationships are concerned, I find that also a struggle. Most of the people I meet are from work and I'm finding that the work environment is just a toxic pool of negative thoughts and behaviors. I've decided that I need to distance myself from that because I find it affects me in a very bad way. At times I feel guilt because the people I work with don't understand why I keep to myself. I don't think it'd be a good idea to tell them why because that would just open up that rabbit hole. And being that I'm still not comfortable with going out in public doing activities involving other people due to COVID, this in itself presents another problem. I don't know if this is a vent or if I'm just wanting to hear how others may deal with this. It's very difficult to find any like minded people when I'm doing my best to protect myself by staying at home. In the meantime, I've been teaching myself German online as a way to learn as well as pass the time.
Maureen

Getknowledge

Post Number: 252
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mat,

Yes, indeed!

Appreciate the words of encouragement.
Tien

Bmac1211

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

[Delete this line and type your message here]

Kenneth

Post Number: 1490
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Bmac1211,

Welcome to the FIGU Forum. The instructions on the Discussionboard can be a little confusing for new comers, if that is what is happening, not a problem though.

Recommend clicking on the link like the one below that is on your particular Discussionboard. That will open up the Message box for you to write a post located at the the bottom the page.

When you get through with your message, hit Preview/Post Message before Posting.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards
Kenneth

Use this link to go directly to the discussion:
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/show.cgi?13/3556

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 136
Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reen71b,

I think the partnership part was over stressed by other forum members. It is not mandatory for spiritual growth. Dealing with yourself only might as well be a part of your spiritual journey. You cannot learn everything in one lifetime. Now you are learning German which is great opportunity to study untranslated material from Billy or understand in more depth that you have already read in English. Just don't block yousself that it can't happen and on the way you might run into someone organically. Even if this don't happen there are plenty of ways to grow in spirit.

Best wishes

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 195
Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maureen (Reen71b)

These simple words from the FIGU booklet, Living in the Spiritual and Physical have been helpful to me:

"Stillness, peace and love will be the companions of his/her life through space and time, and bear witness of the relatively absolute full development of creational harmony."

page 22, FIGU authorized English translation by Mariann Uehlinger

Regards
Bob

Norms

Post Number: 116
Posted on Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What does one say to Muslims who speak of the oneness of god (that spans everything as they have raised god to the level of the Creation)?

Matcha

Post Number: 63
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norms,
It is not only Muslims who use this definition of God but almost all religious and spiritually philosophical systems. Sometimes, I find it the best place to start talking about Creation, usually starting with something like, "Because there are so many confusing and conflicting definitions of the word 'God' I prefer the word Creation which is really the universal consciousness you are talking about here."
If they are listening, I would carry on from there without ever using the word God for the concept of universal consciousness that pervades all. I listen carefully to what they are saying to see whether they really mean Creation or some ancient god whenever they use the term.
It's too much, usually, to expect them to immediately start using the term Creation, but I continue using it without ever using the word "god" to define universal consciousness. I ask them to explain which one they are talking about and if they insist that they are the same, I explain that I respectfully disagree adding that I cannot in honesty hold those two separate meanings under the one term, since to me they are clearly different entities by definition. I do not press for them to agree; all understanding must come in their own appropriate time. The conversation may end there, which is fine. They have enough to think about for the time being. If the conversation continues, by the end they have heard me refer to the two as different using different and correct/appropriate terms for each for a while and this may cause them to think about the two definitions in their own time. Most people need the space and time to absorb new concepts that may challenge any core view.
The point is to keep the conversation respectful and not push the other to change their view. Just inform them of how you personally see it. Insisting with words or enthusiasm that they are wrong would likely only break any communication link established. This is, at this stage, after all, just an exchanging of views to see how it goes.
If they try to insist on me accepting their definitions I just say I cannot accept those definitions and leave them to it, so they see they have lost communication with me if they must insist. If they want to know why, one can go into a more detailed explanation of what Creation is, or means, in as much as it will be meaningful or understandable to them. You could ask, "Shall I explain what I mean by Creation, to you, so you can see where I am coming from?" Asking questions is invariably far better than trying to teach or inform, which should be avoided.
Chris

Peace in wisdom be on Earth and among all creatures.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1491
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Norms,

Regarding your post 116. Many that found their way to the Teaching have come across the same dilemma. All that one can do with the religious and the misinformed is drop a few seeds of wisdom from the Teaching, then let it be. Everyone is different, you will know which part of the Teaching of the truth of the laws and recommendations of the primal power of Creation is to be used, if at all. Some of us on this forum have had success communicating with the religious starting with similarities or comparisons between verses in the Teaching and religious writings. Be careful, it is like walking through a mine field.

It is recommended for those that are not solidly knowledgeable in the Teaching, to not confront the religious. Those people that you may be talking to must find their own way. Many of the highly religious more than likely will not comprehend the Teaching in this lifetime.

Salome
Kenneth

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 196
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norms

Well, you could start with, "As-Salaam-Alaikum,"

If this person's perception of 'god' is identical to the Creation, I think there's a good chance that their spirit and consciousness forms were exposed to the teachings of Creation in previous incarnations from which they are impulsed. What needs to happen next is for them to let go of the religious dogma which got attached. And that needs to be an individual choice which one needs to make through inner contemplation.

Bob

Norms

Post Number: 117
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The question on the oneness of god resulted from a read of an article titled "He who is above all else: The Strongest Argument for the Existence of God" authored by Khalil Andani appearing on the ismailignosis site. Khalil has many presentations on youtube including one on the above subject that he calls the "unconditioned reality".

To me, the term "unconditioned reality" is an oxymoron as reality is necessarily conditioned.

The Creation emerges from the Nothing (literally "no description") for the purpose of consciousness evolution at the end of which there is a return to the Nothing. And this rolls endlessly as the Nothing itself is striving for evolution.

Hugo

Post Number: 1126
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't waste your time with religious people. You will have far better odds with non religious people. But even those odds will be very slim of any success. Because of that I have completely given up on everyone.

Scott

Post Number: 3665
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norms,

Are you saying the Absolute Absolutum is nothing? because as I understand it, the Absolute Absolutum created the Creation and will return to it in the far distant future....

Kenneth

Post Number: 1495
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It can be frustrating and exasperating when dealing with the religious at diverse levels of incarceration. I have dropped seeds of Creational knowledge to hundreds of folks, I have visions of being Johnny Apple Seed, LOL.

So far only three folks have recognized the truth in the Teaching and continue to read Billy’s and Michael’s Theyfly material to this day. The percentage is not very high, but at least it is something.

Salome
Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 1128
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, you must be far better then I at opening other people's eyes to the Meier material. Over a decade of trying I couldn't even get one person to be interested in looking deeper at it, hence why I gave up completely on it. It hurts when I look back and see all that time and energy I wasted on others. If I spent that time on myself studying the teachings instead of on others it would have been far better for myself. Well that's what I wish I had done instead of that.

Jacob

Post Number: 55
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norms,

Your post 117 "The Creation emerges from the Nothing (literally "no description") for the purpose of consciousness evolution at the end of which there is a return to the Nothing. And this rolls endlessly as the Nothing itself is striving for evolution."

Is totally wrong.

The creation universal-consciousness is created from an idea by the primal-creation (Ur-Schöpfung), thus form a very fine form of creational (spiritual) energy.

The only existence known to be truly created form nothing, is the BEING-Absolutum, all other Absolutum-forms and all other Creations of 10 to the 49th power are created out of a (finer) creational (spiritual) energy.

Even in this case nothing means: Total absence of any coarse-material energy, there still was some sort of unknowable energy.

(In fact, even the level of Petale can't tell the true and deepest nature of energy)

The meaning of the word god is completely inadequate for the greatness, vastness, relative absolute omnipotence, wisdom, power, knowledge and all encompassing love of the universal-consciousness creation, all-spirit, universal-spirit, the Creation, in its universe, of which we are all part of.

By far most people believe in a fictional god as a (bad tempered) old man with a beard sitting on a cloud, punishing people for mistakes he forces them to make out of 'his' will.

The Creation is the Creation, a god or goddess is a god or goddess, the latter is too puny, unknowing, unwise, fallible, insignificant and above all, human, in contrast to the Creation universal consciousness.

There is no comparison, as much is there a comparison between a flea and the planet Earth.
“The unexamined life is not worth living.” - Socrates
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.” - Marcus Aurelius

Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

The Absolute Absolutum does create the lowest Creations with a material universe, and so does a/the primal-creation (Urschöpfung).

The Absolute Absolutum was responsible for the very first 49-fold Creations with material universes, which have evolved in countless aeons, over 10 to the 49th power of creational levels, to the Absolute Absolutum.

When they reached the level of the primal-creation (Urschöpfung), they created on their turn ideas for new creations with material universes.
Our creational-universe will have go through 6 more wake-sleep cycles, each with a higher developed, purely creational-energy universe, before it reaches the level of primal-creation (Urschöpfung).
The level after that is the central-Creation (Zentral-Schöpfung).

All these answers can be found in the FIGU book 'Diversikum'
“The unexamined life is not worth living.” - Socrates
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.” - Marcus Aurelius

Salome,
Jacob

Scott

Post Number: 3667
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jacob,

I have been reading the UR of Existence which came out in English which adds to my understanding of how the BEING (SEIN) Absolutum created the other Absolutums, but only the Absolute Absolutum can create "new" Creations.

BTW, I don't know if you are aware but the info you posted in the Spiritual (Creation-energy) terminology section may need to be updated. I am referring to your post 735 which lists the various time periods from one level to another. At the bottom of the post I posted a link with the corrected time periods. I don't know how many people read that section, but it is something I noticed.

Thank you for your contributions to the English Forum

Salome
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page