Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive for 2000 to 2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive for 2000 to 2002 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mark Campbell
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2000 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We would all expect that fairness in life would mean having good luck , or at least a good turn for your efforts - but at the core of this subject remains a paradox that we have heard many times. "Why do bad things happen to good people".A person can be so good , thinking of all the ways to benefit others, whether they be friend or stranger, and have an accident if he is not "living in the moment" , and paying attention to his surroundings. The common thinking of many people , that doing good deeds will bring the favor of the god or angels is misleading and harmful when you consider that this person's beleifs and expectations are tied up in this false sense of reality.Since I was young , I've had an unspoken understanding, that "the way you think things are is the way they are". I don't mean the repressive mass unthinking ways of religions, but a person's unbiased first impressions, a young mind .Here I am , older , and learning that I was right, and these truths are evident here , in this group of like-minded thinkers.My initial thought about this subject was , that there are many levels and layers of a person's awareness and subconsious that affect the outcomes of his endevours; the look on his face as he approaches others( that he may be oblivious of), and they way they view him from his approach, and the way he is treated by them.Possibly his previous lives have led him to his current state by way of his birth and chilhood ,or , he may be living an opposite existence because of his spirit having come to the limit of what could be learned in that previous state or role. The tendency to make alot of mistakes as the habitual method of learning, I beleive is a symptom of those who don't think things through, using potential scenarios, outcomes and hypotheses .All in all, it comes down to making your own luck , or getting the good results in " fairness" by your own preparedness. There is always the stray bullet, the unexpected lava burst and the new hornet's nest to greet you as you leave your home for work - but mostly, with clear thinking , you will know that possibly bad occurences possible ARE fair, depending on who they happen to. Something to think about anyway !
Mark

Savio
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2000 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone

I would think that the Universe/Creation is neutral to everything, there is no fair or unfair, that is "as is".

As we know that Creation is both positive and negative hence is neutral.

We can see the fundamental nature of all things is to get balanced, e.g. hot/cold, high/low, black/white, good/bad, happyness/sadness, war/peace, energy/workdone... hence eventually, neutral is what the universe trying to achieve.

Would we ask whether Creation is fair to fishes? Or would fishes ask whether Creation is fair to them?

No, both we and fishes will not, because fishes do not have self-awareness!

Hence, if without self-awareness, everything will be as is, no fair or unfair.

Now, we human have self-awareness, we shall accept the world as is - good or bad. Yet, we should aware that we have to live through our lives for enhancement and evolution by experiencing high and low, hard and easy.....

Regards

Savio

Michael Uyttebroek
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2000 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hero Void and all ...

Truth will always remain truth. Belief on the other hand will change one day to the next depending on what one believes to be true.
Truth is consistant and logical. It will stand the rigores of intensive questioning. Belief on the other hand is based on acceptance of a belief as being true, on faith.

Here is a definition of truth taken from The Decalogue (unofficial translation) available in German through FIGU.

"Truth: The actual correspondence of knowledge with logic that represents the Creational force and the Absolutum of logic."

Salome, Michael Uyttebroek

Scott Baxter
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2000 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I dont know how many people are familiar with Billys book Decalouge, but this book consists of 12 directives or guidelines. I believe originally that these used to be the 10 commandments before things got changed and misdirected into other avenues.

There are a few unofficial translations of this book, but they seem somewhat similar with some differences. It will be great when the official version does come out.

For anyone that is familiar with this book there is a part in the earlier portion of the book, which has puzzled me for some time which doesnt quite make sense.

The part Im referring to is in the section received by Billy on Thursday, October 16, 1975: This is an unofficial translation,

1. See, humankind of Earth, since the Time has changed and you have therefore stepped into a new form of development, a new prophet had to be chosen to announce the Message of the Truth to you anew.
2. This is an human being like you but Spiritually way ahead of your time and unattainable for the average human in this or the next two lifetimes to come.
3. You must still submit to two lifetimes and hard times before you will be able to follow his Spiritual Knowledge and then you will still require three further lifetimes before you will be equal to his knowledge.
4. Thus, when this will be so, he himself will have advanced further and will have reached a higher level.

If I understand this correctly line 3 states that we must endure 2 lifetimes before we can follow his spiritual teachings and then another 3 lifetimes before we are equal to his knowledge. If my understanding is correct, my impression was that Billy was far in advance of many people on earth in his spiritual knowledge which consists of millions of years, how then is it possible for the earth human to be equal to his knowledge in just 5 lifetimes? Maybe it is a translation error, but I have seen three separate translations and they seem to state the same thing in regards to these line.

If anybody had any input on this, it would clear this puzzle up for me.

Thanks
Salome
Scott B.

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
Between which dates and years is the Aquarian age and when do the fully entrance of the Aquarian age occur? I've read about it some place but I've lost the information. Does anyone know?

Kind regards,
Inger

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Inger

Here is information which I have extracted from Guido Moosbrugger's book "And Yet they Fly".

The transistion period from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius began on:

Feb 3, 1844 at 11:20 MEZ

The first part of this transistion period lasted until:

Feb 3, 1937 at 11:20 MEZ (93 years)

The second part of this transistion period will be complete on:

Feb 3, 2029 at 11:20 MEZ (92 years)

We will be fully into the Age of Aquarius at that point which will last until:

Feb 3, 3999 at 11:20 MEZ

The total time from the beginning of the transistion period until the end of the Wassermann time is 2155 years.

I hope this is the information you are looking for.

Salome
Scott B.

Michael Uyttebroek
Posted on Sunday, December 31, 2000 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Inger...
Here is the information you requested (taken from The Decalogue)
The present Aquarian Age lasts 2155 years as do all other zodiac eras (counted in Earth years). An Aquarian Age will repeat itself after the passage of all other zodiac signs, that is 25,860 Earth years.
The Aquarian Age began at 11:20 a.m. on February 3, 1844, Central European Time (CET). Prior to that the Earth drifted through the Age of Pisces and entered, at the above-mentioned moment, into the transition zone of both eras. The total transition period lasts for 185 years and shows that the last vibrations of the Pisces Age were surmounted with the dawning of the year 1937. The Aquarian Age began to rapidly develop in its second transitional phase at 11:20 a.m. (CET) on February 3, 1937. This transition period ends in 2029, at which time the solar system will float entirely in the golden cosmic rays of the Aquarian Age (hence the name Golden Era) for another 1,970 years. The era of the next zodiac sign is not expected until the third millennium turns into the fourth, changing the SOL-System into the Age of Capricorn at 11:20 a.m. on Wednesday, February 3, 3999.

Salome, Michael Uyttebroek

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Friday, January 05, 2001 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott and Michael,

Yes, this is exactly the information I was looking for. Tank you very much for sharing!

Kind regards,
Inger W.

Djihuti
Posted on Sunday, January 14, 2001 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are there any translated notes that will detail our history here on earth? The origins of the various races, and their JSHWSH.

Dongjoo
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think what happens to each individual... to the point of the universe, it's only change.
Everything is "as is" and it is also true that everything happens as one thinks. However, for many people it is not easy to have clear mind because of the interference in life. Some people are born in such an abominable environment that they do not even have the idea of clear thinking. Probably this is because of the Krama from the past lives? But I heard Billy saying there's no such thing as "punishment." This can only mean a person has somehow attracted that kind of bad environment. But what about in TJ, jmmanuel cursing of Isreals?

One is responsible for one's own destiny, but one should not be blamed if one cannot change the situatin right away because change only comes slowly.

Savio
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2001 - 03:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dongjoo

If one is to return for another life every five hundred years (average), one would find a complete different world than the last(if one can remember). USA did not exist 500 years ago only red indians. Hence the chance of consecutive obominable environment may be quite remote.

Further, a difficult life perhaps is just one's own plan at the beyond - a life full of challenges, time to mature, rethink & evolve.

I think it was a gift that Jmmanuel was able to see the future. He was telling the Israel people the future consequences of their acts. In fact, after 2000 years, we can see that Jmmanuel was right. A curse is just some meaningless words of hate and 99.999% will not come true.

It is not Karma or punishment, but just consequences that will affect our future lives as well as many many others.

Any comments?

Regards

Savio

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2001 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio

In regards to your statement about the average return time of 500 years between lives.

According to the Plejarens the average time spent in the beyond between lives should be about 152 years. These figures are based on an average earth population of approx. 530,000,000 people.

As the earths population exceeds these natural limits the time spent in between lives diminishes. This can result in a spirit returning to earth too early. This can cause a multitude of problems to the spirit and hinder its natural evolution.

I believe this topic has been covered before, but it stresses the need for population control.

Salome
Scott

Savio
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2001 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Thanks for the correction :)

I was wrong. I just have a strong impression regarding the figure "500 years average" that I do not remember where I came across.

To quote Andrew

Quote:

The calculation of 1.52 X (number of years lived) = Years in the Beyond comes from the Plejarans and Billy

Regards

Savio

Savio
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2001 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

It has been quite sometime now that it was mentioned that the first batch of English translated contact notes will soon be available.

Is there any progress regarding the printing of the said contact notes?

Thanks

Savio

Marc Juliano
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2001 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

Progress is being made on the Semjase Contact Reports. The corrections introduced after we had already gone through some Contact Reports slowed us down some. But all in all, we're getting there.

Just to give you more of an idea of what transpires: on average, each member of the current 4-person team works about one translation/correction session per week at anywhere between one to three hours (I have to admit - I miss my slot occasionally now and then due to plain old life commitments!). This coupled with the fact that each one of us performs at least three review passes on every sentence in the text (provided there are no snags) makes for a fairly long process.

It's hard to estimate a percentage of completion right now, but if I had to put a number on it, I'd say about 70-75%.

On a similar note, work on G. Moosbrugger's And Yet...They Fly! continues at the same time and looks good. The final pre-press layout has been done internally by FIGU-LASG people, so this is a major step in the process that has already been taken care of. We also have the funds to publish the book -- separate from the Contact Notes funds using an independantly formed publishing company. We are anticipating going to press with this book within a few weeks. :) :)

Regards,
Marc

Savio
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2001 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc

Thanks for the information :)

I think we should give a big hand to the 4-person team and those who work hard in making the messages available to everybody.

Looking forward for the debuts....

Regards

Savio

Norm
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2001 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio, better yet, give more donations to the Official FIGU Online Cooperative Translation Team to help speed up this process!

Savio
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2001 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

Perhaps the donations will only help in making the printing of the translations come true, but cannot help in speeding up the translation.

As only the donors are able to access regarding the situation of the funding which I believe you are one; could you let us know about the situation say the % of target funding achieved?

Yes, you are right,I think I can help in contributing towards the printing.

Regards

Savio

Marc Juliano
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2001 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Savio's right. The donations certainly help with funding the end-result, but the translation and proofing work is an entirely separate formula. Nonetheless, many of us are very happy about the funds that have already been donated toward the first volume. Huge thanks to all the contributors for your help thus far!

Once we're close enough to sizing up the text for the layout of the Contact Reports, Vol. 1, we'll be in a better position to estimate the printing cost.

Regarding translation: I suppose if there was another person (preferably a native German/Austrian/Schweizer) who has a firm grasp on the nature and verbage of the Meier material, can translate very well into English, and could commit to work on a weekly basis, this would be a good candidate for the formation of another full, somewhat self-sustaining team of OCT people. We already have candidate proofreaders/semi-translators (they happen to be Passive members) ready for working a second team. But the point-man should be a qualified translator as described above, in my opinion.

Regards,
Marc

Norm
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2001 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marc, I just hope we will be able to buy Deluxe Hardback versions of the Contact Notes, for multiple readings. I'm sure some of us would be willing to pay more for the Hardback versions. I You could take pre-orders to see how feasible printing Hardback versions would be.

Mike Whelan
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Marc asked me to make a post regarding your question. The new printing of the contact notes will contain many new elements that were not present in the initial release by Wendell Stevens or in the original German version.

The new edition will be in side-by-side German and English, will have color photographs taken before or after the relevent contacts and will contain other "special" sections to enhance the overall publication. The book, when published, will represent the most complete account of Billy's contacts with the Pleiadians ever published.

With this in mind, the cost of such an undertaking is substantial when compaired to a "standard" book publication. Consequently, our initial goal is to publish the book in soft cover. After the soft cover version has been published and copies have been sold, we will then re-issue the book in a hard cover special edition for libraries, collectors or anyone else who wishes to purchase them.

Even though the OCT team and all of its finanical contributors have done a spectacular job of raising money for the project, a soft cover version will cost in excess of $12,000. I have not checked lately, but I believe the donations collected so far have not reached this goal.

I normally do not visit the FIGU Forum, so please direct any further questions to Marc Juliano.

Best regards & Salome,

Mike Whelan

Norm
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2001 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That Yahoo Club is being run by a Skeptics Club that has the label of CSICOP which publishes "Skeptical Inquirer", the magazine for science and UN-reason. They are loosely related to Prometheus Books which publishes Kal Korffs anti-Billy Meier book Spaceships from the Pleiades. These guys don't believe in Religion, but won't hesitate to use it when it suits them! Their Religion is Humanism! These guys are a sad bunch. Theres a ton of info on these guy at,

http://www.geocities.com/randiexpert2001/index.html

Marc Juliano
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2001 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve,

You asked:
"My question is 'Who were the existing Earth humans that were coupled with & where did they come from ?'"

For 22 million years, there have been extraterrestrial humans from the Lyra/Vega systems and elsewhere who were "deported" to Earth for whatever misdeeds. In the meantime, Earth itself naturally created its own primordial human life (as explained in the Interview with Billy Meier).

According to Contact Report 7, periodically, the banished ones mixed with naturally developing earth humans and formed various wild species of human (called "Evas" in the ancient language). Further down the line, other ET newcomers to Earth abused the existing wild, savages by creating new animal/human mutations through genetic technology which created various hominoids such as "Peking Man", "Neanderthal", "Africanus", etc. Other genetic mutations of humans and apes (such as the "Pygmy Chimpanzee") were created as well and still exist today. The "Yeti" or "Bigfoot" are also descendants of some of these groups and keep themselves very well hidden, for the most part, in remote areas.

As far as a timeline when all this happened, I'm afraid I haven't studied this enough to figure this out (or maybe it's not within the material.)

Regards,
Marc

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2001 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi friends,
I received an e-mail this morning inviting me to join a Pleiadian skeptiks club.
These people are religious fanatics who are comparing Semjase to a fallen angel(Shemyaza) in the book of enoch. I'll be honest , I didn't look at the site long and find them sad ,but they apparently have an easier time believing demons & angels. Silly people . I'm listing the groups URL here . I wasn't sure if FIGU knows about it , or even cares about it, but I figured some people may want to reply.HERES A COPY OF THE E-MAIL I WAS SENT WITH THE URL's.(moderator- please do what you feel with this. I fully support FIGU & Mr Meier.Also I highly respect & appreciate the work FIGU & Mr. Meier are have accomplished & will keep accomplishing.
Salome all,
Steve M.
Hello!

You have been invited by lapras3000 to join the Listed
Yahoo! Club named "Pleiadian Skeptics Incorporated".

To become a member of this club, just go to the
Web address below:
http://edit.clubs.yahoo.com/config/sjg?.k=8603b6f26f3tsV38

You need to go to the address above to join,
but you can first take a look by going to:
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/pleiadianskepticsincorporated

You can learn more about lapras3000 by
looking at the Yahoo! Public Profile:
http://profiles.yahoo.com/lapras3000

Note: This invitation will expire after 7 days, or after
being used.

A Yahoo! Club is a great way to bring friends, family or
anyone you know together using the latest in Web
technologies. Club members are able to take advantage of
a club's private chat room, message boards and other
features. You can also create your own free club focused
on any interest, such as hobbies, families and industry
associations.

Clubs are either listed or unlisted. Listed clubs are
available to the public while unlisted clubs are
available exclusively to those who receive invitations.

If you have no interest in joining this club, there is
no need for you to do anything. You will not be
enrolled as a member.

Thanks,

The Yahoo! Clubs team
http://clubs.yahoo.com/

P.S. If you need some help on getting started, go to:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/clubs/

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2001 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc & thank you.
Would it be possible for you to send me the URL for the "Interview with Billy Meier" you mentioned. I'd like to know what the early , pure terrestrials looked like or resembled.

Reading the contact notes I have access to , I was under the impression the First people that came to Earth were the Genetically manipulated people from the Sirius region who 1rst settled on Mars & Malona. First From Mars several thousand degenerate Genetically manipulated people were banished to Earth & mingled with the pure terrestrials. It was thousands of years after that that the benefactors on Mars split into two groups. 1 group of the benefactors wanted to be seen as the creators & wanted to be worshipped & served as Gods . The other group of benefactors wanted nothing to do with this. That's when the antagonists reached an agreenment whereby those who wanted to do so left Mars in the direction of Earth & Malona. The Malona Emigration group leader was called Zenteka & his wife Amalaka. The Earth bound emigration leaders were brothers called Semos & Passas. I thought that these brothers led the first official settlement to Earth (other than the previously sent few thousand degenerates that were exiled to Earth from Mars thousands of years earlier-which were by this time descendants of the genetically manipulated people from the Sirius region). It was my understanding that ,on Earth, it wasn't until the Benefactors(Sirius lineage) again began to fear the genetically manipulated people on Earth & withdrew from planet Earth. After the benefactors left(again divided & 1 group swearing revenge on the Earth people ) That's what cleared the path , so to speak, for the Old Lyrian race & Plejarans who on expeditions then came to Earth. Soon they also wanted to be worshipped as Gods & were also banished to Earth for crimes against Science & coupling with the inhabitants(which is where the question came up.)I was not aware the Old Lyrian's were sending their degenerates & criminals to Earth EVEN BEFORE the few thousand degenerates that were sent from Mars(Genetically manipulated people from the Sirius lineage), & then a few thousand years later the brothers Semos & Passas emigration groups(also Sirius lineage).
Like I've stated , I only have access to the English Contact Notes on this site(which isn't all of them). I am glad someone like you with access to more of the Contact Notes is there to answer questions.
Thank you again Marc,
Sincerely,
Steve M.

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2001 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Steve M, I got it too! I haven't gone there yet, I don't no if I will bother to debate them, but probably will!

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2001 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question,
"Semjasa" was an extraterrestrial human
leader of two-hundred subleaders and scientists who went against the laws of the JHWH (King of Wisdom and also an extraterrestrial human) from the Pleiades/Plejares by coupling with the existing earth humans. My question is "Who were the existing Earth humans that were coupled with & where did they come from ? , How long were the existing Earth Humans on the planet Earth before Semjasa ,the two hundred subleaders and scientists came ? ( Were they the remnants of the 1rst wave of Genetically manipulated humans that came from the Sirius region ?)
Salome,
Steve M.

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2001 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did I answer or almost answer my own question here. If the existing Humans on Earth(the ones that were coupled with by Semjasa's men)were indeed remnants of the earlier genetically manipulated peoples from Sirius. It would make sense that Semjasa & the rest would be banned to Earth by their homeworld for coupling with them because the genetic deviations would continue to spread . If this is true, I guess what I'm looking for is a timeline for when each group came.
If not true , someone please straighten me out.
In the meantime , I'm going to read the contact notes again.
Peace all,
Steve M.

Scott B.
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2001 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

If you go to the main portion of this website and click on Spiritual Teachings and then look to the left you should see Interview listed.

Salome
Scott B.

Steve M.
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2001 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
Thank you very much.
I can't believe I missed that.

Salome,
Steve M

Michael Horn
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2001 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if Semos & Passas are the same as Enlil and Enki in the Sumerian texts.

Michael

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2001 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael ;
I have wondered about that myself - it could be that Enlil and Enki were nicknames, middle names or even ranks , like colonel and captain . I hope we can get an answer to that one .
Mark

Savio
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2001 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

Who were Semos & Passas? What were their stories?

Thanks

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2001 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,
I hope you've been well.
I left some info on Semos & Passas 6 posts up on this thread(Tuesday, August 07, 2001 - 05:18 pm).The info's from the cotact notes.

Salome ,
Steve M.

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2001 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael, Mark , & all,
If we could find out if the brothers Semos & Passas were actually Enlil & Enki that would answer alot for me(Enlil & Enki were half brothers). Enki & his half sister in the 12th Planet are credited with creating the Adam. Enlil was really the ruler of the Heavens & was more incharge of millitary matters where Enki was the chief scientist.There father was Anu -leader/ruler of the 12th planet. I have been searching for parallels as well. Does anyone know if Semos & Passas's positions were a military leader & a chief scientist ? Did either one of them have a half sister that also had great scientific knowledge ?
Most importantly was their planet the Destroyer planet(planet Nibiru - Niburu was said by Sitchin to have an orbit of 3600 years & the Destroyer Planet like 575 years or so) ? Did the Destroyer planet have a race of beings (Annunaki - or were the Annunaki actually ancient Sirius lineage that settled on Mars before having to head for Earth.)Was Semos or Passas creating worker humans to do their mining ?
Also , Billy says Malona/Pheaton was destroyed by a war by it's inhabitants(also Sirius lineage) & that's what created the asteroid belt. Sitchin says , one of Niburu's moons collided with Taimat , what was left of Taimat was the Earth we know of & the rest of Taimat is the asteroid belt. A big difference.
I would love clarification on these matters as well. What of our Moon ? How was that created. Without our Moon , life couldn't exist as we know it. Was the Moon a piece of Tiamat & created when Taimat was collided with ,or a remnant of Malona that got sent into Earths orbit? Was there a second collision later with Earth that created our Moon. One thing for sure - there was a GREAT CATASTROPHIC COLLISION because VENUS is spinning opposite than that of the Earth or Mars , so is the Asteroid belt - evidence that something BIG happened. I know the section that Billy's answering questions personally is closed for now & there are alot of questions on this one post, but it would be GREAT if he could address these, or if there is a moderator who could answer these questions. Has Billy read the 12th Planet & the rest of the Sitchin books(but then, why would he need to) , are there mistakes in Sitchins interpretations of the Sumerian texts Billy could correct for us ?
As for the Old Lyrian 's/Plejarans that came to Earth after the genetically manipulated peoples benefactors left(Sirius lineage) I'm pretty sure the one called Quetzalcoatl to the Aztecs, Kukulkan to the Mayas was one of the Old Lyrian or Plejaran leaders that came. Quetzalcoatl was said to have light skin , long white hair & beard. Not common traits for the races in the parts of the world where this ancient settler was. He was also credited the builder of many of the Stone Megaliths of South America(still would like to know exactly how they were built).Just a theory of mine . However , Billy I believe , credits these same Old Lyrian's with creating the 1rst true Adam ( through genetics , not just coupling). Can anyone clarify or verify any or all of this ?
Thinking to much.
Salome all,
Steve M.

Savio
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2001 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

I hope you have been well and thanks for the information :)

If my memory serves me, I think it was written somewhere in the FIGU material that our moon was bought along by the Destoryer from outside SOL system.

Oh yes, your questions above are also my questions too!

Regards

Savio

Marc Juliano
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve,

You're asking a lot at one time. Maybe if you tackle one point at a time, you're more likely to get more answers (your post appears daunting at first glance!)

Savio's right. Our Moon was actually part of another small planet (about half of its mass) in another system (I believe Lyrian) within another space-and-time dimension. It was destroyed by the Destroyer Comet. The molten fragment was flung out of its system at a high velocity through a man-made "wormhole" or dimension door near the system and drifted for thousands of years through/past other systems, assuming a more rounded form and slowing down by cosmic influences, until it finally reached our Sol system. On its journey, it was pelted by asteroids and other debris, especially on its way into our system where it was inundated by impacts from the Asteroid Belt. The timeframe isn't clear to me, but I do know that the Destroyer made its first appearance in the Sol system somewhere around 75,000 years ago (which happens to be close to the time the sister planet to Earth, Malona, was destroyed.)

This is all in the Fifth Contact Report which will be available in the near future.

Regards,
Marc

Steve M.
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2001 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
Thank you all for the information above first of all.
In my previous post I wrote "Quetzalcoatl was said to have light skin long white hair & beard. Not common traits for the races in the parts of the world where this ancient settler was. He was also credited the builder of many of the Stone Megaliths of South America"
Let me correct this mistake.
Quetzalcoatl was actually known through CENTRAL America & responsible fort the Central American Megaliths. South America had their visitor Verakocha(i think that's how it's spelled) with his demi-gods the Verakocha's. However , he was also described as a paled skin white haired & bearded God(and likely responsible for the Megaliths for South America). Another coincidence. He was around the same time as Quetzalcoatl. Another Old Lyrian / or Plejaran most likely.
Peace &
Salome all,
Steve M.

Michael
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What kinds of questions do the Plejarans ask of their spiritual teachers?

littlefawn
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2001 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was wondering... what are the names of Semjase's relative's? Odd questions? I'm new here. I have a good reason for asking this and would much appreciate it if someone could respond.

Mario
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2002 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Forum,

Please, someone could provide me with a precise explanation of what is "Relegeon"? What I found in "FIGU's Manifesto" was not clear enough to me... (I know, my level of evolution, what can I do...)

Thanks in advance,

Mario

Mark Campbell
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2002 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Littlefawn;
Semjase's father is Ptaah , her Grandfather was Sfath , her sister is Florena and she had a brother named Jucata who passed away .I wonder what their family name is . Do they consider that to be too personal ? Can anyone answer this ?
Regards , Mark

Anthea
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark, Littlefawn.

Florena is not Semjase's sister. Florena is another extraterrestrial contact person for Billy. Semjase's family (that we know of) are:

Her Grandfather - Sfath
Her father - Jshwjsh Ptaah
Her Sister - Pleja
Semjase was also married for a short time. Unfortunately her husband died during a mission. She has no children.

If you go to the official FIGU Webpage and click on the UFOLOGY link you will find some more interesting info on the subject.

Here's the link for ease of reference:

FIGU Switzerland Official Website

Regards and Salome,
Anthea

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mario,

Stevens' translations page 231 Book 1

Note: As we all know, besides errors, there are omissions in these texts. This is shown by the sentence numbers (2 places)!!

24th Contact Saturday, 7 June 1975 09:08 h

"
Semjase- 19/But I have still another matter which I want to announce to you... 32/All truth and knowledge has re-

mained transmitted and is preserved up to the present epoch, though it may be forgotten, disregarded and lost by the Earth human. 33/And as truth, knowledge, wisdom, and love, and all power of the spirit are unchangeable and constant, and the same in the present, this all must be conceived there and continue up. 34/In other words, truth, knowledge, wisdom, love, etc., must simply be brought together again. 35/What you call, by an old for you language, the backward-relating "religion", should for this case, and which has to be done, by the same old language, be called "rel-e-geon". 36/This means that all has to be brought together again, which is, to be considered rel-e-geously, but not religiously. 37/In consequence, the already existing materials should be newly assembled, to lead into the future. 38/After the relegeon must begin the way of evolution, which has a twofold meaning. 39/You know one meaning of evolution as development and unfolding in the sense of something already existing, but still concealed, that must develop, which in a spiritual sense means, must rise from the sub-conscious towards the conscious. 40/The second meaning of this term has been lost to you for a long time, namely that something not yet existing is explored, developed, and unfolded, and becomes. 41/And because this meaning of evolution was lost, man lives under a false impression that evolving material already exists to be unfolded and developed. 42/The indwelling spirit has stored only those matters and things which it collected in the course of its material existence in material bodies and lives. 42/This, according to your understanding, is very much, but in truth is very little. 44/During innumerable further lives, the spirit must explore further, must search, and must find; thus he must assemble further knowledge, recognitions and experiences, which then establish themselves in him as faculties. 45/Because the spirit continues after the material death of the body, and exists within spheres of living of the "other world", it works upon the achieved results of the other lives, and fixes these results inside it in what you call "the sub-conscious". 46/Upon taking up the human form of life again, the obtained knowledge and faculty is anchored in the sub-conscious, and must evolve slowly in the human form of life to help in new lessons and recognitions toward developing conscious talents...

Meier- Then I still want to give you another question. What

is the situation with Mars and Venus and Other Planets?

Semjase- 54/...
"

AJ
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WHAT IS RELEGEON? Good question Mario. This has been something that I have been struggling with too. What's the difference between religion and relegion?

On the page that you refer to on the FIGU site, "Our manifesto", we find the following information:

"76. In order to experience evolution, the truth, wisdom, mastery, knowledge, love and others must be gathered and united once again from currently existing principles."

"77. Yet, a religious-type format, that is, a reverse link, destroys relegeon already in its basic substance and prevents it from ever finding fertile ground."

"Relegeon is the factor leading back toward the Creative Truth, toward the Ur-Truth of all Creative growth."

"Expressed in a religious sense, religion implies a reverse-bond to a god, respectively a creator, within the constraints of religions, to whom man must subordinate himself.

This is my thinking on this. This "reverse link" that religion creates is a Man made continuum. Focusing on Man made concepts, like "God", Heaven, Hell, so forth..., is against the logical flow of the Universe. Something like getting stuck in coarse matter; and not catching a wave and surfing into the infinite fine energy of the Universe. And remember, Creation is primarily fine matter; coarse matter only makes up a tiny belt.

So once a person abandons man made ideas, and finds the huge wave of Creation, they are reaching beyond the material into the ever finer energies of the Universe. And it makes sense that if you are surfing a big wave, your gonna have a real ride. This real ride in spiritual growth must be what this term Relegeon is all about? I hope this makes some sense...????

patm
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Once the physical existance ceases, in this lifetime, the focus of the spirit no longer has a relative time reference to base itself on. Time no longer exists collapsing past and future. The spirit has a new focus without time dependencies. Not until a new physical form is created will its spirit have an ability to perceive a focus based on a time dependence. Although focus of our spirit through a physical existance does have a relative time reference to use it is still connected to the whole, without time reference, through other spirits and their physical relative time references in the past or future, never being completely seperate from each other.
This planet, also being a physical entity complete with its own spirit, has its own relative time reference, based on sun orbits and its own revolutions, which we the tenants base our time measurement. Time seems to be irrelavant compared with our spirits involvement and interaction with other spirits in our present focus of time, this instant....

Michael
Posted on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We have been informed that religion is basically an aberration pretty much unique to Earth and Earth humans. Why then would prophecies regarding the advent of the Aquarian age deal with the idea of the eventual overthrow and dissolution of religions and their ills if it wasn't somehow part of the overall "plan" in the first place?

There are many things that aren't mentioned as part of the New Age to come, yet the existence of religion seems integral to the eventual enlightment of man regarding the Creation and its teachings.

Michael

Bronze
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello
does anybody know of the Indigo Children or the children of the new millennium?

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes , Michael , getting the spiritual teachings wrong long ago may be the contrast that was needed to teach it right today and future times .It seems to work that way for us , anyway .
Mark

Anthea Cossette
Posted on Saturday, March 16, 2002 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

"...existence of religion seems integral to the eventual enlightment of man regarding the Creation and its teachings."

In my opinion this might seem true. But further reflection, research and study has shown me that this "predicament" (of false religion among other ills) we find ourselves in now is simply because of some seriously wrong decisions which were made in the distant past, which of course means that restitution had/has to be made. One might say "we made our own bed and now we have to sleep in it." If our ancient forefathers had made different decisions (i.e. a course of action that did not include false religious teachings, etc.) then the course of the future would have been an alltogether diifferent one. All-in-all, evolutional progress (in my opinion) does not require "false teachings" to be present to occur. Who knows, but we all might have been much further evolved in this present time had it not been for the "mistake" of false religious teachings. Just my thoughts. :)

Salome,
Anthea

Michael
Posted on Saturday, March 16, 2002 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthes,

I agree, I was just pointing out that the astrological references/information, tied in as it is to the "Aquarian Age", seems to contain specific information regarding religions and their (eventual) dissolution. My point was that, if religion(s) wasn't figured into this equation as a given regarding the New Age it, and its destruction, wouldn't be prominently mentioned in the material.

I'm saying that the preceding age(s) must have been conducive to the existence and establishment of religion since the New/Aquarian Age provides for its deconstruction. This seems to me to support the idea that religion isn't/wasn't such an unknown phenomenon or how could the prophesy for a New Age, which doesn't tailor itself to the machinations of men but rather pertain to Creationally established order and principles, already include dealing with the problems of relgion(s)?

Gee, I hope this is clear because I'd love feedback on it.

All the best,

Michael

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Saturday, March 16, 2002 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael and Anthea,

Looking at things objectively, the advent of religion on Earth has enabled reasoning persons to see the negative effects of these belief systems and the need for the Creational/Spiritual Laws. However, even though we learn from mistakes, and mistakes should not be condemned, this does not mean that we have to learn everything the hard way.

There are many old spirits on Earth who are also suffering from the effects of religion and overpopulation, directly or indirectly, many of these perhaps as old as the Plejarans and other highly evolved lifeforms. Many of us have learned these lessons, or at least have been through many learning experiences in past lives so that we can just instinctively or inherently know within ourselves the distinction between the insanity we see and the true course of wisdom, without having to go through the same hell again. My opinion only.

Perhaps this is one reason that an old highly evolved spirit came to Earth as a Prophet, rather than going somewhere else. It has been said that this has never occured anywhere else in the Universe.

Kind regards,
Lonnie

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Saturday, March 16, 2002 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea, Lonnie, all...

You have brought up a TOTALLY interesting point...
Whether it is necessary for "religion" to exist before (or with) "Rele-geon"... (If I have the terms correct)

Makes me wonder... whether in other planet systems a "degenerate condition" must exist to contrast against "truth"...???

A really major topic here, eh?

There are several (very interesting) references to this (??) in the contact notes...

I/We always love hearing from you, Anthea :)

Give our best regards to Andrew...!!!

Salome,
JP

JAY
Posted on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea and all,

All of these discussions below to a high degree are the causes but has anyone also looked into our Social structures like, Democracy, Capitalism, Socialism?? these also have played a big role in our developent of social reality. I feel my opinion that all system such as I mentioned here are being repeated so many times over in our evolution as well, is almost to the point where we cannot seem to try another way of developing a structure system that will work for our planet and benefit also the development of spirit. Can anyone agree with what I mentioned here??. :)

BE WELL :)

Anthea Cossette
Posted on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay,

All the governmental structures that one sees in existence today has its roots in religion. All governments are hellbent on power and greed. Of course then it is natural that such corrupt governing structures influence society and its social mores.

In my opinion the best example of a healthy type of 'governing' (for lack of a better word) system is one which is employed on the Plejaran's homeworlds. The High Council (a group that is so highly evolved that they are now half material/half spiritual in their form) offers advice, it is then up to the Plejaran's whether they wish to follow this advice or not. So, in essence, the higher evolved assists the less evolved to progress. A state of affairs that is still far off into the future for the Earth.

Regards and Salome,
Anthea

Phil McAiney
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2002 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a nice explanation of the difference between Religion and Relegeon from Ptaah to Billy when he was on the Mother Ship on July 17th, 1975. The conversation was reprinted in a recent FIGU booklet of 8 pages some of you may have received if you are a Passive Member. You would need it translated into English, however.

JoseViitala
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Luck should not be questioned - as it is not an existing entity. Or it is not due to my beliefs. We all are bound to experience Death; and we either die of natural means, as a consequence of someone else's deeds / decisions or through our own actions. Only the first option is healthy considering our spiritual advancement in the knowledge considering Life and Creation. As you can see, Luck - in itself - does not exist.

A human being is an individual - and through his / hers decisions either accepts knowledge of Life and Creation or ignores it. This relies highly on the location this Human Being has been born to, the religion this Person has been taught into etc. And I still wouldn't say Universe is being unfair. If this case would be so, then the whole history of our kind would be unfair and misjudged. No; it could be that a person's spirit might not be advanced enough in order to be able to gather and accept information of Life and Creation; and 'thus - in order to prevent harm done to future advancement - the spirit is directed to a body which is going to be born to an environment where the knowledge is not easily passable.

We human beings tend to be very ignorant; and my friends rather laugh than listen to me if I try to begin with speaking about my beliefs considering Life and Spiritual world.

Anthea Cossette
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jose,

It is refreshing to see the open mindedness of your youth - there is wisdom in the saying that the "old can learn from the young." :)

I want to comment on what you said about luck. It is possible for us to create "luck" in our own lives by means of our thoughts and attitude, so to say that luck does not exist might not be quite correct, the only time that it does not exist is when we have not created it for ourselves.

Regards and Salome,
Anthea

E. Visser
Posted on Friday, August 02, 2002 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Check this out.
http://www.aetherius.org/

E. Visser
Posted on Saturday, August 03, 2002 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you take a look at the link mentioned above you'll see on the site a symbol almost similar to the one when you enter this discussionboard.
Does anyone know what that symbol stands for?
Thx,TerraX.

Norm
Posted on Saturday, August 03, 2002 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

error

Norm
Posted on Saturday, August 03, 2002 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

E. Visser, Picture is a necklace charm I have from Asia.

my picture

Om or Aum
sacred syllable: a sacred syllable that is chanted in Hindu and Buddhist prayers and mantras. It is symbolic of creation, destruction, and preservation or of the primary trinities of Hinduism or Buddhism.

E. Visser
Posted on Saturday, August 03, 2002 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Norm!

light seeker
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2002 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

how can Pleiadian say no Krama? just like what Billy said his soul decide to fulfill this mission by reincarnation repeatly as Jmmanul,Mahamod....Billy...,so his present life is influenced by his former life ,and his future life is influenced by his present life....
in my opionoin this is Krama,cause and effect,never end.. , isn't it?
well,it's depend on the individual to see the effect as punishment or award.

what do you think?

light-seeker

James the truthseeker
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Light-seeker,

Karma in my opinion has always being misinterpretated in the east indian religions which would mean that Karma doesn't really exist as people may know it, however, I think it really is the unrecognized truths behind all the illisions of life itself, etc, as is mentioned according to the Dzogchen Tibetans,

Peace,
James the truthseeker

Edward
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Light Seeker.

Hope you are doing fine..:)

I would say you have given a very good Discription/Definition of Karma. As I would also Agree very well with James-T-T.

It is How One would Interpret it. Karma has(in any cases) been interpreted as "Punish-ment(s)"..etc. And One should Not Interpret it that way.(It came from a Religious point of view.) So that 'Cause and Effect'(or Action..ReAction) would be most suitible to Define it. But Most Commonly and best used would be the word "Consequences". Which is More "Neutral" and in place.

So, Consequences... would be How the manifestion accurs.

If One would Hit a person in the face...and the opponent would hit that person back...One may see it as a Punishment. Because it...this handling.. was an Agressive Action.
But, if One would give a person a Box of chocolates...One would get a Hug back from the opposite person. One may see this as a Rewarding handeling. Which is a Passive Action.

See the differents.
It just comes-down to what action(s) is being handled. And here 'Consequences'...Fits in the best...for both.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Edward...:)

Patrick McKnight
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2002 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand it as the creation of energy based on the intent behind the action. It also involves the focus of that energy, selfish or otherwise. It also involves the taping of that energy created. So there are many results(consequences) of an action (creation of energy) both on the generation/creation/giving side as well as the taping/receiving/feeding side.

-patm

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page