Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives-2000

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archives-2000 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas Hall
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2000 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the interview with Billy regarding spiritual teachings, he uses "spirit form" and "comprehensive consciousness" as if they are different things. For example, he says something to the effect that the comprehensive consciousness can remain with a particular spirit form or leave it. Please define the difference between spirit form and comprehensive consciousness!!! Thanks.

andrew
Posted on Friday, September 01, 2000 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

The spirit form, as you might know, is a part-piece of the Creation, i.e., your spirit (as energy for the animation of life as well as the energy for EXISTENCE throughout all lifetimes).

The Comprehensive Consciousness Block ("Gesamtbewusstseinsblock" in German) is a kind of storage bank that harbours all of the knowledge that a human has gathered throughout all of his/her lifetimes in the form of personalities.

That is to say that the comprehensive consciousness block is present in your consciousness right now as your "personality." At death the comprehensive consciousness block goes to a special storage area only to be reincarnated again (along with (united with) your spirit form) as a new life, and hence, a new personality.

I hope this has been of some help.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Savio
Posted on Saturday, September 02, 2000 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew

Is comprehensive consciousness block and fluidal force are the same thing? Is it mortal?

Thanks

Savio

Lelafyffe
Posted on Friday, September 01, 2000 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone

Is that the same as the akashic records? Or is it different?

Solome
Lela

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Saturday, September 02, 2000 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

The comprehensive consciousness block and fluidal forces are connected, but they are not the same thing.

To Lela,

The "Akashic Records" as they are called in English are totally different. The Akashic Records store up everything a person feels, thinks and does.

Regards,
Andrew

Savio
Posted on Saturday, September 02, 2000 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew

Thanks for the information.

Would you be kind enough to put definitions on all the mortal and immortal parts that compose of a human being in the "General Area:Dictionary Of Terms" ?

Thanks

Savio

Thomas Hall
Posted on Tuesday, September 05, 2000 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What happens while you are between lives? In other words, what do you consciously experience? Thanks!

Thomas Hall
Posted on Wednesday, September 06, 2000 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Andrew, for the response! So,is only the spirit form immortal or is the consciousness of a person also immortal??? Thanks again!

Michael Horn
Posted on Sunday, November 05, 2000 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I found this on the internet, could this be the discovery on the physical/material aspect of the psyche?:

Scientists discover 'second brain' in the stomach

Scientists are claiming to have discovered a second brain - in the human stomach.

The breakthrough, involving experts in the US and Germany, is believed to play a major part in the way people behave.

This 'second brain' is made up of a knot of brain nerves in the digestive tract. It is thought to involve around 100 billion nerve cells - more than held in the spinal cord.

Researchers believe this belly brain may save information on physical reactions to mental processes and give out signals to influence later decisions. It may also be responsible in the creation of reactions such as joy or sadness.

The research is outlined in the latest issue of German science magazine, Geo, in which Professor Wolfgang Prinz, of the Max Planck Institute for Psychological Research in Munich, says the discovery could give a new twist on the old phrase "gut reaction".

He said: "People often follow their gut reactions without even knowing why, its only later that they come up with the logical reason for acting the way they did. But we now believe that there is a lot more to gut feelings than was previously believed."

Professor Prinz thinks the stomach network may be the source for unconscious decisions which the main brain later claims as conscious decisions of its own.

The second brain was rediscovered by Michael Gershorn, of the University of Colombia in New York, after it was forgotten by science. He says it was first documented by a 19th century German neurologist, Leopold Auerbach.

He discovered two layers of nerve cells near a piece of intestine he was dissecting. After putting them under the microscope he found they were part of a complex network.

Recent research has already raised the idea that many reactions may be made in the stomach. Benjamin Libet, of the University of California found the brains of volunteers asked to raise their arms only registered activity about half a second after the movement had been made. He believes his work implies another part of the body may have been involved in making the decision.

Anthea
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2000 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael :)

That is very interesting - what is the URL?

As far as I know the Psyche is located in the chest area - midway between the breasts. Andrew provided a definition for us of "Psyche" under the section "Dictionary of Terms" on Aug 21, 2000.

Kind Regards,
Anthea

Norm
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2000 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthea, Heres the link.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_105441.html

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2000 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

That's a very interesting finding. Thank you for sharing that with us.

This reminds me of an interview I heard a few years ago, on the old Art Bell show, about a man in Nebraska who reportedly had invented a time machine. Art was always fascinated with time travel and had acquired a basic theory of how it works. Well, this man built this time machine using the same basic understanding and technology that Art was familiar with from other interviews and investigations.

Part of the way his machine works is to place an apparatus on the head, and another on the stomach. Also, an unselfish motive is required, and you have to be near a grid point, or a place where there is UFO activity.

According to this mans testimony, and that of others who used the machine, the effect was that it made them more spiritual, and cured them of sicknesses and diseases as they traveled in time.

I'm not sure if they stayed in our own dimension or went to another, if this really happened. Art bought one of these machines but never used it. (I wouldn't want to take a chance either)

My point here is, if this is true, the stomach apparently does have a connection with the brain, and together a connection with the spirit and with Creation. I think that this connection can also show how what we feed ourselves can effect our consciousness.

Rather than experimental time travel, perhaps more information will come to light on this in the future to increase our knowledge.

Kind regards,
Lonnie

Michael Horn
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2000 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie, Norm, Anthea,

Yes, very interesting to be discovering the hidden connections, functions and dimensions of ourselves.

All the best,

Michael

Michael Horn
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2000 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's the definition of "Plexus": A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.

So, sould this also be loosely described as the "solar plexus"?

Michael Horn
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2000 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oooooops, "could" is what I ment...I mean meant.

Scott Baxter
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2000 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

This is very interesting regarding the discovery of brain cells in the region of the gut.

This sort of confirms what I have discovered in my own way. A number of years ago I used to experiment with pyramids and other energy generating devices. What I found out is that when I used to sit under a pyramid with a copper type upper covering I would feel a sensation in my gut something like a pressure and this pressure would in about 6-7 minutes disappear, but the result was I would feel more energy come into me. I did this a number of times so I know the feeling that I was experiencing was real. I used to find when I was tired that this sensation was stronger and also it worked better at nights.

From there I made this type of coil out of copper wire. It looks like something like a spiral galaxy looking down on top of it and spirals out from the center and measures about 10 inches across. There is a little more to it than that, but that is its basic form. I found that if I held this coil of wire up to my stomach area at right angles I would definitely feel this same sensation again and a little bit stronger. If I hold it up close it is stronger and as I pull it away it is less. If I take this coil and place it over my head I can feel a slight pressure in my head, but also feel it in my stomach region at the same time. This too me seems to point that there is some type of connection to the brain and stomach or gut area. I know that this is a little different area than where the Solar Plexus is supposed to be, but that has been my experience.

As Andrew mentioned earlier in the Forum regarding taking a bath, that also fits into this information. I have found if I take a bath for at least 45 minutes, I will feel a letting go in the stomach or gut area. All of a sudden my whole nervous system seems to let go. When I have been sick and Im able to achieve this certain state, it seems to accelerate the healing process. Maybe somehow energy is being brought into the body, or expelled, not really sure.

Salome
Scott

Michael Horn
Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2000 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Real interesting, I'd certainly like to know more about your device.

Also, regarding fluidal forces and antiques, etc., wouldn't the forces no longer reside in these older objects if they are "claimed" by the reincarnating spirit, especially considering that we are reincarnating in so short a period of time?

And, along these lines, if a person was cremated and there were a fair number of objects infused with, or acting as a repository for, their fluidal forces, would they then not be able to reclaim the forces, i.e. in the same manner as from the bones?

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2000 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes many interesting things here!!!

First about the brain it is a marvel and there is some kind of reward system for eating..When you eat you feel good because your brain sends signals to release some amounts of dopamean(sp).
Fluidal forces are very interesting before a kamakazy mission they would trim there finger nails (any truth to this?)so something of them could go back home to be burried so even the next incarnation could get impulses, so I think on micheal's post as long as no other fluidal forces mix there shouldn't be a problem??? I also have noticed that if I have a headache I take a nice warm shower and let water run over my head it goes away!!

Salome
James

Savio
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2000 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

With reference to the message provided by Billy regarding the spirit form:
"Everything that breathes life in the universe is bound in time and space by this unsolvable and mysterious law, with the exception of the spirit forms, which exist under the same law, but are not subject to time and space limitations. Originating from within Creation, the spirit form, however, is not impaired in its existence by the law of mortality."

Can we deduce that after entering the beyond,our spirits can travel instantly to anywhere within our universe (being not limited by time and space)?

Any comments?

Savio

Anthea
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2000 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

What publication are you quoting Billy from?

Regards,
Anthea

Michael Horn
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2000 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

I didn't get the impression that this is true, certainly not at this time in our evolution. I understand that the way it works is that one reincarnates on the planet on which they died and, unless there is some sort of Beyond Tours of the Universe set up, I doubt that we get to roam around in between lives.

Michael

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2000 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio ; I think I can answer your question . The spirit is only bound to the planetary sphere to which it abides .If one were to travel to Mars and die there , their spirit would stay in that planetary realm , until a birth occurred ,to return to flesh .
regards , Mark

Savio
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2000 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea, Michael and Mark

Thanks for your response :)

Anthea, my quote was from "Life in Spiritual and Physcial" by Billy, we can locate the message at http://www.figu.org/us/database/life.htm.

Michael and Mark, yes, your comments are also my present understanding. Further, I have the impression that if there is no more life on a planet, the spirits can travel afar in search of suitable planet for further reincarnates, but ONLY at the speed of light(it seems logical that the spirit - a kind of energy, does travel at the speed of light).

However, this theory contradict with Billy's message that "...spirit forms...are not subject to time and space limitations"

According to my own understandying, whatever it is immortal(spirit, Creation)will not be limited by time and space(eternal). This agree with Billy's message.

Hence, it seems that the spirits are able to travel to anywhere in this universe instantly but they prefer to observe the natural/Creational law to stay on the planet they used to be.

Any more thoughts? Or, perhaps can we have a word from Billy?

Regards

Savio

Adam
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio and all,

The following is an excerpt from Introduction to the Spiritual Teachings.

15. The inner dimensions of the human are endless.
16. The image of Creation, the spirit within him-the existence that is without dimension-it bears all dimensions within itself and, at the same time, transcends all dimensions.
17. And the human is connected with this mighty spirit, with these elemental powers of existence, Creation, spiritual intelligence, because a fragment of this spirit-intelligence Creation dwells within, and enlivens, the human as spirit.
185. He will identify himself with all things and all the world's life forms and the universes.
186. A human full of creative-spiritual wisdom, full of knowledge, truth, love and cognition, knows that from the truth everything originated, originates and will originate for all eternity.
187. Therefore, he identifies himself with each and everything.
188. In his spiritual consciousness, he will always be-in his innermost part-one with each and everything.

Here is the link

What can be gleaned from these teachings above is that regardless of the planet in which one resides, and whether or not the spirit has a body, the spirit is able to connect to any time and space and become one with it. I think that connect is a more appropriate word than travel and is the key word here. I think our present stage of evolution inhibits this for everybody.

Supposedly the spirit energy can travel far greater than the speed of light like 107000 times in the big bang.

Have a look at question 1

Regards,
Adam

Savio
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adam

Thanks for the comments.

After reading through the lines, can we say that a spirit who has no human body exists in everywhere in the universe (just like the traditional concept that God is everywhere)and can connect to any time and space it likes?

However, we know that after one dies, his spirit will go to a place called "Beyond" near our planet and stays there until his next reincarnation. Hence the spirit does not exist in everywhere and is limited in the Beyond.

I still have difficulty in understanding the properties/mechanisum of a spirit.

More comments please.

Savio

Rick Nelson
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2000 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio,

Interesting topic you bring up. I, too, have difficulty comprehending the properties/mechanisms of the spirit.

It has been said that when animating a physical body, the spirit's center is the brain. The analogous "center" for the spirit without a physical body might be the place called the "Beyond." In either respect, I believe the spirit's scope is limited to perceptions available within its' particular "center." Perhaps for us this is limited/dictated by evolutionary level.

Peace,

Rick Nelson

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2000 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rick

Thanks for your comments :)

Yes, I agree to your idea that "Center" may be a better word.

Regards

Savio

Anthea
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2000 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

If you haven't seen it already, there are some good discussions about the spirit in the January/February 2000 Archives, in this topic area. :)

Kind Regards,
Anthea

Michael Davo
Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2000 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello James Deardorff,

So that the uninitiated among us might have a better point of reference evaluating the information you posted about the "Beyond," which is attributed to Michael Newton, can you please indicate who this man is and what experience he has in this area?

Thanks for your consideration.

Best regards,

Michael Davo

Savio
Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2000 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea

Thanks for pointing the direction :)

I went through the achieves but located only limited information regarding the properties/mechanisum of a spirit.

Grateful if someone can show us a better picture.

Regards

Savio

Michael Horn
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James Deardorff and All,

I have been reading Michael Newton's book, "Destiny of Souls", and I already have some comments and questions. First of all, it seems that what Newton calls the soul we would understand as the spirit so I'll use that term instead. In Newton's cosmology, based on information he gleaned from his hypnotic regressions of people supposedly remembering past lives, deaths and post-death experiences, people's spirits go to various worlds or places, are met by guides, seem to have humanlike forms and characteristics, reside in Earthlike environments, have celebrations, reunite with old friends, "soulmates" and families, etc. They also don't always bring all of their spirit's energy with them into an incarnation, leaving some in the afterlife, for some reason.

There are various roles played out by people in between lives as healers, apprentice healers and such. In addition, we are told that some spirits have incarnated on other worlds before and are relatively new to Earth life or have had various comings and goings between Earth and other worlds. There is no mention of a split between the spirit and the Comprehensive Consciousness Block. There is also material on ghosts as conscious lingering spirits that also, like much of the preceding, seems to be at odds with the information we have from Meier.

I also question if his subjects have either a conscious or subconscious desire to believe and express the kinds of stories that they tell, and if they have either read his earlier work or other work which espouses these cosmologies. We don't know this one way or another from the book. His questions to his hypnotized subjects sometimes also apppear to be leading them along certain lines of established belief or agreement as to the reality of these constructs.

Part of the problem I have is that there doesn't seem to yet be enough definitive information in English from Meier regarding the specifics of what occurs in the Beyond. This is clearly a subject that we cannot prove or disprove at this state of our evolution, knowledge and understanding so, despite the fact that some of it is interesting reading, I'm wondering if it serves me to continue to peruse it
because, since I have no conscious recollection of what occurs, I can't say with any certainty that he is wrong, right or somewhere in between. It does feel somewhat though like the kind of material that Meier indicates is a product of fantasy, but again I simply don't know.

Any comments from anyone else who's read the material?

Regards,

Michael

Anthea
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2000 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael H.

Sounds to me like Mr Newton's book is another that belongs on the proverbial burnpile! ;)

Kind Regards,
Anthea

Brock Bradford
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2000 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael H.,

It would be great to see our Western Sciences, devote time and money to this question that affects us all. Every one that I speak with has a different answer to "the question"… We are still living in a Dark Age as to the truth of the Universal. It is a question of such great magnitude that gets swept into the superstitious/religious let us believe because we don’t know brain rot. It would be a sign of a mature civilization to seek the truth to this fundamental question and an even greater day when the truth is known by all.

May all be well,

Brock

Michael Davo
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2000 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I may be completely wrong about this, but I seem to recall reading somewhere on the Discussion Forum that the reason Mr. Meier has not conveyed much information about life in the Beyond is the result of the Plejarans not relaying to him much on the subject - due to the fact that even they do not know the full picture of what happens to spirit forms in the Beyond.

Perhaps someone with better recollection can corroborate this statement.

Best regards,

Michael Davo

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2000 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael

This also brings to mind a series of experiences which a man by the name of Robert Monroe claimed, which he put into 3 books.

The title of his first book was called "Journeys out of the Body". In this book he describes out of the body experiences or projections of consciosness into other dimensions. His experiences began in the late 50's and extended through the remainder of his life.

I personally found it very interesting because he described things in such a real manner. In the 1980's he founded the Monroe Institute which dedicated itself to the explorations of consciousness. One theory he put forth was that he discovered in altered states of consciousness the hemi-spheres of the brain tend to pulsate in synch with each other. He was then able to duplicate this effect by introducing audio signals into each ear which based on their frequencys would cause the hemispheres in the brain to beat in unison with each other.

I have listened to these signals before, and some of the effects seem to be able to put you into a very relaxed state.

I bring this up because in his "travels" he talks about many of his experiences in the after death environment. One thing he did mention was that the idea of heaven and hell are a creation of mans thinking and nothing else. He mentioned one experience in which he encountered some type of thought forms which were attempting to give him some difficulty and he attempted to pray, but to no avail.

It is a very interesting subject in which Im sure all of us would love to know the answers, I know I do.

Salome
Scott

Michael Horn
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2000 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea, Brock, Michael, Scott,

Interesting responses, thanks. I am a little familiar with Robert Monroe's work, I have some of his tapes and find them, as you do, relaxing. In light of what Meier has said, I believe that Monroe may have been accessing different aspects of his own consciousness when he thought he was traveling in the after-world. Perhaps this is what the various hypnotically regressed people are also doing, as suggested earlier.

I think you hit the whole matter right on the head regarding our still living in the Dark Ages in our understanding. We'll probably figure some of this stuff out in a few hundred years...or so.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All,

Does any one know if Billy or the Plejarans give any teachings regarding the use of prana, pranyama and Kundalini. I also understand prana to be also called creational energy, orgone energy, tachyon energy and chi.

Also does Billy and the Plejarans say anything about Edger Cayce, H.P. Blavastky, Alice Baili, Baird T. Spalding & Parahansa Yogananda; in regards also to the Mahatamas and Tibetans of the hymalayas of that time with their spiritual teachings.

Salome,

James the truthseeker

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page