Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Older Messages

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Older Messages « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

sekitillic
Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

See Creation as a cloud that's shone upon by a Lightprojector.
Reality is a dream and Creation reality. A human being, awoken from his/hers sleep, no longer Dual in Ego but Still in Light, is empowered by Creation to do ALL.
We need nothing, for we are ALL. Reality is a dream, make the dream real and be free to do ALL.
Break the spell of Duality and the clutches of Ego.
Ever had a lucid dream? What when reality becomes a lucid dream. There are no boundries, we are free, we are all, we are HUMAN!

In Love

Savio
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

According to Billy regarding Creation:
"¡P Creation has the identical developmental and evolutionary process as every life form, --- however, its values of time are anchored in very high values indeed. "

Does he mean that once our Creation was in the form of a human being and lived many reincarnations as well?

Regards

Savio

sekitillic
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2000 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

what is Billy's take on the origin of Creation?

sekitillic

Marc Juliano
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2000 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello sekitillic,

By "Billy's take", I assume you mean what Billy has written down based on what he's learned from the extraterrestrials and higher levels.

One of his books, Existing Life in the Universe, goes into much detail on the origin of our Creation, but too much to cover in a post(s) here. But briefly, our Creation--a primary Creation that is in its first "form"--was created by an Ur-Creation (which is a Creation in its 2nd form out of a total of 1049 different Creational forms). Our Creation will evolve over the course of about 85 x 1018 years to itself become an Ur-Creation which will also generate the idea and the structure for another primary Creation, with that Creation also becoming an Ur-Creation, and so on and so forth. Keep in mind that each Ur-Creation itself will continue to become 1049 additional forms of Creation!

The numbers and the schematic for this are mind-boggling, to say the least.

Regards,
Marc

Mark Campbell
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2000 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sekitillic ; The answer to your question has been answered before on this forum. The subject is also well covered in the regular website area. Instead of providing a link , you will discover more by finding it yourself. This is a very basic question you ask.

Michael Uyttebroek
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc and all...

For those who get their discussion board e-mails directly forwarded to them ... This will serve as a clarification of Marc's posting dated October 15, 2000 -07:40 am.

"But briefly, our Creation--a
primary Creation that is in its first "form"--was created by
an Ur-Creation (which is a Creation in its 2nd form out of a
total of 1049 different Creational forms)."

1049 should read 10 to the power 49...(this is the same case with later on in the posting where 1049 is mentioned)

"Our Creation will evolve over the course of about 85 x 1018 years to itself
become an Ur-Creation which will also generate the idea and
the structure for another primary Creation, ...."

Similarly 85 x1018 should read 85 x10 to the power 18

Salome, Michael Uyttebroek

Masoud
Posted on Monday, January 01, 2001 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Christian ,Marc and others ,

In all Billy Meier's documents we can find the digit 7 or multiplications and powers of the this number . For example the 7 layers of our universe , 7x7 eternities , 7 cycle of Big Bang etc.
Is the number 7 a holy number with the creation ?! we also can see this number in Bible , Koran and other holy books . I appreciate having your reply to my questions in this respect .

Marc Juliano
Posted on Tuesday, January 02, 2001 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Masoud,

I recently asked this question myself. The answer was that it is unknown (i.e., the value of seven (7) is a mystery of Creation.)

Marc

Michael Uyttebroek
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael...

Creation, the source of this universe, is the lowest form of Creation. Within the Absolute Absolutum there are 10 to the power 49 forms of Creation. (For a formula as to how many Creations were within the Absolute Absolutum from the inception of our Dern Universe 46 trillion years ago, key in Zahlalon in the word search of this discussion board).
"Our Creation is probably the product of its own creational power, and yet its origin stems from an idea within the power of an Ur-Creation."

Before Creation can evolve to an Ur-Creation which is the next higher form of Creation, it must go through 7 stages of wakeful and rest periods, alternating from wakeful to rest, 7 times. Each set of wakeful and rest periods increases by sevenfold however.

"The first wakeful period which we are currently in lasts for 311,040,000,000,000 (311+ trillion) years, the next wakeful period constitutes a number of years seven times greater, that is, according to human understanding, 2,177,280,000,000,000 years (= 2 quadrillion + 177 trillion + 280 billion years). The next wakeful phase increases once again by a sevenfold increment of the previous number of years, namely 15,240,960,000,000,000 years. The following wakeful stage of Creation will then reach 106,686,720,000,000,000 (106+ quadrillion) years and the next stage 746,807,040,000,000,000 (746+ quadrillion) years. The subsequent stage will be 5,227,649,280,000,000,000 (5+ quintillion) years and the first passage's last set of seven will reach 36,593,544,960,000,000,000 (36 quintillion + 593 quadrillion + 960 trillion) years. These periods go beyond all human comprehension of time. And yet, these immeasurable time periods are completely meaningless in the Absolute Absolutum system, because the Absolute Absolutum's duration and space are consummate and absolute endlessness in every way. Within the Absolute Absolutum, space and time collapse into complete nothingness; in context with BEING, time and space are meaningless to individual Creational forms. Space and time are important for Creational forms only in as much as they are bound to time periods within their resting and wakeful phases.
The higher the level to which a Creational form evolves, the finer its spiritual energy becomes. Each Creation attains the highest degree of refinement only after its highest phase has reached the goal. Its integration with the Absolute Absolutum occurs when the highest and endless Creational form, whose beginning and end never took place and never will, ensues in absolute infinity."

The above quotes are taken from an unofficial translation of The Decalogue.

Salome, Michael Uyttebroek

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did Creation create the Absolute Absolutum?

Michael Horn
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael,

...and they (the years) all reduce down to a "9", i.e 311,040,000,000,000, 2,177,280,000,000,000, etc. for what it's worth. Yes, this is all incomprehensible to the human mind just as I have always assumed. Of course for me the ultimate questions still seem to be about the Void. But, just as I can't comprehend the other information, I am confident that I can do no more than restlessly revolve around this further imponderable. So... I might as well wonder HOW we know all this, "who" passed this information on "across" Creations (universes?) How was it done?

The good news seems to be that we still have a few good years to ponder these matters before the Creation collapses in upon itself for a much needed rest.

Michael

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2001 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael U

I would like to ask regarding our Creation/Universe...

When Creation is at rest, is it true that the universe return to "Void" where nothing exists except spirits, no time, no space?

Regards

Savio

sekitillic
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2001 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I've been away for awhile and actually forgotten i had started this thread.

Reading all those numbers/years/forms of Creation and stuff we seemingly are not able to comprehend i'll give you an easier digit to work from.

To research the machine is to entertain yourself with folly. To remain simple in Being 1 is All.

Through the ego-mind/the thinking mind you will never find Rest. This is no problem if you don't desire Rest, but if it is, find it within.

Find it in 1.

Sekitillic

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Can Sekitillic's "1" concept be (also) found in Creation's "sleep time" between "physical Creation wake times"?
I'd be fascinated to hear the Plejarans "yap" amongst themselves over this topic!

Wishfull thinking, eh?

JPlagasse

Chris Frank
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2001 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What about a 0 point to anything? To assume that 1 exists, then wouldn't it stand to reason that 0 also exists and is the beginning? Therefore if multiples of 7 exist there would have had to have been a 0 at some point, bring the total to 8 and not 7. 8 being the number of infinity. Oh well, it's just a thought.

Chris Frank
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2001 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a quick question....

Has our creational universe already passed a period of "rest" and if so, how many have there been?

Savio
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris

According to FIGU information, this is my understanding, correct me if I am wrong.

Our universe is 46 trillion years old (since the big bang).

As the first cycle of the seven active/rest cycles, it will expand for 155 trillion years, then contract for another 155 trillion years before the first rest of 311 trillion years take place; it would mean that our universe is quite young and did not pass a period of "rest" yet.

I do have another question:

Would there be another big bang after the rest of our Creation? I mean would there be a whole new universe everytime after rest?

Regards

Savio

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2001 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio

Yes there will be another big bang after the Creation goes into its rest cycle.

There will be 7 big bangs total in this evolutionary phase of our Creation. After this phase the entire Creation moves to another level and continues. Each time the Creation finishes its "awake phase" it's rest period is 7 times longer then the previous awake period. When it is time for the Creation to re-awake, its awake period will then be 7 times longer then the previous awake period. Each time the Creation awakes it has grown in evolution just as the human grows a little bit (hopefully) each time he or she is reborn. As you can see we are talking about an immense period of time.

I hope I have my facts correct, if not Im sure someone can correct me.

Salome
Scott

Marc Juliano
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2001 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, Savio,

Just to clarify, Savio, the rest period after the 311 trillion-year "awake" cycle that we are currently in will amount to 2,177.28 trillion years or just over 2 quadrillion years (using the American notation). Also, the first rest period of 311 trillion 40 billion years actually occurred prior to the awake cycle that we are in now, according to the schematic in Billy's book Existentes Leben im Universum.

The total years our Creation will live as a Primary Creation before moving to the next stage (Ur-Creation) will be 85.385 x 1018 or 85 quintillion years! All the dramas we've been through over the last few billions of years aren't even a tick of the Creation's clock.

Regards,
Marc

Savio
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2001 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, Marc

Thanks for the information and clarification :)

Chris please ignore my last posting.

My wrong impression was due to the phase "it must go through 7 stages of wakeful and rest periods, alternating from wakeful to rest..." Hence I wrongly assume that wakeful period will come before the rest period.

Now this is my latest understanding, correct me please if I am wrong...

The Seven Stages of a primary Creation to evolve to Ur Creation :

1. Rest 311,040E9 Years, active 311,040E9 Years
2. Rest 2,177,280E9 Years, active 2,177,280E9 Years
3. Rest 15,240,960E9 Years, active 15,240,960E9 Years
4. Rest 106,686,720E9 Years, active 106,686,720E9 Years
5. Rest 746,807,040E9 Years, active 746,807,040E9 Years
6. Rest 5,227,649,280E9 Years, active 5,227,649,280E9 Years
7. Rest 36,593,544,960E9 Years, active 36,593,544,960E9 Years

During the active period, half the time will be the expansion period and the other half will be the contraction period.
Total time of all the seven stages is 85E18 years

Regards

Savio

sekitillic
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2001 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

the things said in this thread are becoming very scientific and have just one snag, science is the study of objects and therefore only deals with the percieved consequense of Creation.

Creation has no beginning, it has no end, it has no cause, it has no goal.

Time does not exist, space does not exist, God does not exist, identity/personality does not exist.

But that's a strange thing to say, being subject to all the laws and rules there seems to be. But seeing Truth is what we all persue, is anything we can think of true?

The one thing i do know is that whatever i come up with, especially my first initial post in this thread, is nonsense.

I ask you to tell me what you hold as Truth without you believing it being Truth. Tell me how you came to that realisation, tell me what it (physically) did to you.

Marc Juliano
Posted on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sekitillic,

Proceeding on the assumption that you're intrigued by at least some writings in the Billy Meier material, and possibly have accepted some as being based on this factual reality that you and I are (seemingly) enveloped within--else, why would you possibly be in this Forum?--I'll try to respond:

Creation has been termed "the mystery of all mysteries" and "the incalculable mystery" in the Talmud of Jmmanuel, just one of FIGU's many spiritually oriented publications. From this and other similar statements, we deduce that even the most highly advanced beings and spiritforms in our universe (including Plejarans) find Creation to ultimately be an enigma. Putting it simply, they just don't have all the answers.

To state so finitely, though, that our Creation (universe) has no beginning, end, cause or goal -- my awareness and perception of my environment can't accept that at face value. Everything I see in life has an origin, strives for a goal and mirrors itself from the microcosm to the macrocosm, and it seems I share this view with an awful lot of other people. So I have to ask myself: why should this goal-seeking pattern not apply to my creator, or Creation, as well?

As far as I can tell, we're all currently experiencing, sensing and interacting with reality as it has been created for and by us-- like actors in a huge, constantly evolving theater. Unless they can be proven in logic (inescapably bound to those rules and laws you've mentioned), why should I bother to go out on a whim and conjure up all sorts of intangible and abstract possibilities of what the universe/Creation is (getting a headache in the process!), when I could easily observe my environment and my universe -- literally hard evidences and facts -- and base my Truths on this? Why should I consider that nothing exists, out of principle, when I'm confronted daily with, well...existence?!

Reality is actual being or existence. Truth is simply anything that corresponds to this reality. So until I perceive and experience otherwise, I'm going to consider this theater we're in to be real, genuine, actual, factual and therefore true. One might call it "My Truth," but whatever it is, it's all I have to go on at this stage.

To me, Truth is something that we gradually unfold and is slowly unraveled through logical interactions with our environment. I agree that we all pursue it, but at the same time we accumulate more and more of it. I don't believe we will ever stop. The attainment of Truth, in my opinion, is the thing that really has no end and the steps leading to it are infinite.

Regards,
Marc

sekitillic
Posted on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Marc for you response, you touch upon the basis on which i'd like to expand, if i may.

"..my awareness and perception of my environment can't accept that at face value.."

So true, it (being ego) will never accept anything else than duality for it's existence comes from duality. Duality being the mere fact we percieve time and space as separate or even existent.

But is a human being only ego? Not from my experience though. I've found wordless Truth (gnosis) by unattaching myself from the percieved truths of ego.

"..I don't believe we will ever stop. The attainment of Truth, in my opinion, is the thing that really has no end and the steps leading to it are infinite.."

Again, very true. As long as the question arises the need for seeking an answer arises aswell, and it's ego again that keeps on questioning.
The consequense however is simply the fact that a person will never experience Oneness of being (inside/outside) if Creation is percieved through ego as being Truth.

It's my experience that Truth can't be attained, only uncovered. So i wonder why Plejarens don't address this? Does it mean they are just as confused about Creation as any of us, but they have much more 'gadgets' to play with?

If Plejarens are here to help us, howcome they haven't spoken about a humans perception on Creation and how that creates the image we all have of it. I'm asking this because of the discussions on the forum as such don't deal with that aspect.

respectfully,

sekitillic

Savio
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I have a question regarding the explanation of the name "Creation" in simple English.

As we know Creation can be understood as "the universe" or "the universal consciousness".

However, the universe is the coarse matter that we can see; on the other hand universal consciousness is the fine matter that we cannot see. They represent two totally different matter.

I would find it is difficult to understand that Creation is the universe "or" universal consciousness. Perhaps Creation is both the universe "and" universal consciousness?

Any better explanation on the name "Creation" in simple English?

Thanks

Savio

Brock Bradford
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Salvio,

Also have had thoughts, the word symbol "Creation" to me is related to creativity…Creation as the supreme artist creates life, with many forms, in cosmic ever unfolding beauty, of course and fine matter.

Brock

Savio
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brock

I agree with your comments. Yes, Creation can be seen as a supreme artist.

Hence the universe or universal consciousness seems incomplete in describing the word symbol "Creation".

As far as I can understand that Creation was pure spiritual energy, during its course of evolution it transformed itself into the form of this universe together with everything within it and at all times its consciousness remains intact.

According to simple physics - conservation of energy: that all matters, all life forms including humans are just part of Creation in the form of coarse matter.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

Savio

Scott B.
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2001 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio,

Here is a quote from the Wassermann #3, 1976:

"Creation is responsbile for the universe and all life. It is the greatest, the mightiest UR-force (UR meaning the origin of everything, the very beginning) any human being can ever envision. Creation is the being and not-being of life. It is the most phenomenal mass of spiritual energy, that ever could exist. It is the spirit in its purest form and immeasurable in its wisdom"

"Creation is truly the most glorious of all things which reigns over all life, and it alone is exclusively worthy to be held in esteem, honored, and acknowledged by human beings."

"Creation itself is no entity in any form known to humans, it exists within itself as the purest of spiritual energy, visible in its concentration, and yet intangible. Therefore, Creation is no living form with a material body, but a pure form of energy without a body."

Creation also is many qualities, such as, Justice, Love, Strength, Wisdom, Knowledge, Mercy, Freedom, Grace.

Creation exists everywhere, in all times, in all universes forever. Creation is the force behind all life, and energizes all existances. In human terms, the body could not exist without the spirit to animate it and give it life. In broader terms the universe could not exist without the energy of Creation.

This is a fascinating topic, which as you can tell I like talking about!

Salome
Scott

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott , for posting that excerpt . This is one of over two hundred quotes from Semjase that is posted on this website in the Spiritual Teachings area :
100."Within the human, there should reign a continually conscious feeling of belonging to what is creative, with his essential spiritual breath, his essential spiritual BEING."
To find the rest , Savio ( in case you haven't read these yet) , find the "Introduction" in the larger "Spiritual Teachings " heading .
I recommend thinking on these statements over the coming years .I tried to understand them all at once when I first found them , but to be realistic , they are new concepts that must be laid over previous cognitions , and that just takes time . I am still finding parts of it that look fresh and new to me , because I couldn't take it all in back then .The assimilation of these thoughts into your psyche is very rewarding . Just thinking on the word "Creation" will bouy the inner mind and balance your thinking to a degree.
It is a little frustrating to try to conceive
this on a purely intellectual level .There is more of a feeling to it , something I have accumulated more of in recent times ...from pondering on it at length .
Respectfully, Mark

sekitillic
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

i did not write this post but i do feel it's speaks of the Heart of matter and gives the reader a sense of Truth. Or it may not, care to discuss it?

-------------------------

What if Consciousness was the Causeless Now of Unconditional Love and Still Light?
To support this point of view please considered these following quotes from:
[url]http://www.peterussell.com/Reality/realityart.html[/url]

"as an observer's speed increases, time slows down, and space (in the direction of motion) contracts. At the speed of light, time has slowed to a standstill and space contracted to a point....From light's point of view it has traveled no distance, and has taken no time to do so".

"...we need to recognize is that from light's perspective it traverses no spacetime interval".

"when we perceive the world from our human frame of reference we do indeed observe a separation between the two ends of the light beam -- the exact amount of separation depending upon our speed. We could say the act of perception "stretches out" the zero interval, and divides it into a certain amount of space and a certain amount of time. Since the total interval remains zero, the amount of space created exactly balances the amount of time created. For every 186,000 miles of space, we create 1 second of time.

What we conceive of as the speed of light is actually something completely different. From light's point of view -- AND THIS AFTER ALL MUST BE THE MOST APPROPRIATE PERSPECTIVE FROM WHICH TO CONSIDER THE NATURE OF LIGHT, NOT OUR MATTER-BOUND MODE OF EXPERIENCE -- light travels no distance in no time, and therefore has no need of speed. What we take to be the speed of light is actually the ratio in which space and time are created in our image of reality".

"When we recognize that in the real world light does not travel across space or time a difficult conundrum in quantum physics becomes much easier to understand. In our image of reality we observe energy traveling from one end of a light ray to the other. It is only natural to ask how the energy travels: Is it a wave? Or is it a particle? (Two models both drawn from our image of reality.)"

"The answer, it appears, is both. In some situations light behaves as a continuous wave spreading out in space -- but a wave without a medium. In other situations it behaves as a particle traveling through space -- but a particle without mass. Physicists have accommodated these two strange and seemingly paradoxical conclusions by deciding that light is a "wave-particle." In certain circumstances it appears as a wave; in others as a particle".

BUT IF WE LOOK AT THINGS FROM LIGHT'S POINT OF VIEW, it is neither. Since it did not travel through space and time, it needed no vehicle or mechanism of travel -- it has no need to be either a wave or a particle. As far as light itself is concerned, there is no duality, no paradox".

LIGHT IS STILL.

sekitillic
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

part 2.

"The conundrum appears only when we mistake our image of reality with the "thing in itself", and try to visualize light in concepts and terms appropriate to our image of reality -- i.e., waves and particles".

"Atomic physics has already shown that solid matter does not really exist, our experience of solid substance being an appearance generated in the mind. Einstein's work went further, showing that matter does not exist in the real world as an independent substance. What appears to us as matter and energy are bound together in his famous equation e=mc2".

"When we speak of the material world we usually think we are referring to the underlying reality -- the world that we are perceiving "out there". In fact we are only describing our image of reality. The materiality we experience, the solidness we feel, the whole of the "real world" that we know are all aspects of the image created in the mind; they are part of our interpretation of reality. Paradoxical as it may sound, matter is something created in the mind".

And Drummer adds:
Many people think the wind blows, when it actually SUCKS. Sucked into the low-pressure behind you, not blown from an imaginary mouth and puckered lips in front of you. Many people think that light travels 186K MPS, when actually, form/matter/the illusion is moving 186K MPS slower than the Stillness of Light.
Light does not MOVE. Even the simulation of light we perceive in duality, does not move, but duplicates itself at 186K MPS. It is the perceived MOVEMENT of simulated light seeking BALANCE that we call energy.

The perceived universe is but a Nine optic planed holographic screen. Its motion moves in two 90 degree angles opposite each other, with an intent to find balance. Anything IN MOTION is out of balance with the Stillness of Light.
The WHOLENESS of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE can not manifest through the union of conditional opposites in motion. Opposites do not attract into One Thing. The opposites poles of a magnetic do not attract, as science percieves they do, they in fact, void each other, and the opposite poles remain.

From Light's Dimensionless point of view, there is no LIFE except in the Now of Light's Causeless Stillness. From Ego's object-ive point of view, that is all BS. From Ego's point of view, the conditions of fear and hope, the past and future, knowledge and anticipation, is what needs to be relied upon as truth.

My point is this:
Consciousness has never been out of balance.
When we realize that, all fear and hope evaporates

Anthony Alagna
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creational

Creation is love you can hold in the palm of your hand
When someone's tears dries in your sunshine
It's like a flower taking up the sun
Leaving a seed for the light to grow all over again

Creation flows through yesterday and tomorrow
And right now -- in the middle of something you strive to understand
And to think and to strike the truth in time
Is finding an answer to bring new wonders once more

Creation gives us life to experience the light of the stars
So we can watch the waters ripple up forever on the sand
With each usual motion taking Creation someplace new
Revealing the forever, familiar ways of the Universe

People can choose to see Creation
Or think for a while that their world is flat
But sooner or later we are always part of It
All together as one evolving Creational energy

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, Mark and Anthony

Heart felt thanks for the information and comments :)

It is true that the more I learn about Creation the more I realise that Creation cannot be simply described/understood as "the universe" or "universal consciousness". Perhaps a summary of what you three have posted above will be more complete in projecting a better picture.

Regards

Savio

Michael Horn
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If, as we have learned in the Contact Notes, the Dal universe can be penetrated by a dimensional doorway from our universe, how would that be possible if we are in the material belt of our universe and not on the outer belt which, presumably, would be the place that the two universes are joined?

Michael

Brock Bradford
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

What belt # are we in.....the third? A guess is that it would be a long hallway or tunnel to the other Universe. A problem we must solve in the next two thousands years or more....

Brock

Savio
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael & Brock

I remember it is mentioned somewhere that distance is not conquered by speed but by null time and null space.

It seems that the position and/or seperation of our material belt from other universe is not a concern here but the technology to change from dimension to dimension without time lost is.

I have a question : While Dern and Dal exist in the form of matter and anti-matter, if people from this two universes meet, would there be any danger of annihilation? (Billy was under the guidance of Asket(from Der)for 11 years)

Any comments?

Regards

Savio

Michael Horn
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2001 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brock & Savio,

It was mentioned that Asket's people migrated to the Dal universe, I think it was something like 50,000 years ago, so that problem doesn't seem to exist. Also, I don't remember anywhere reading that this is a case of matter and anti-matter, just twin universes.

I also don't know if the same laws apply within the other belts regarding null time/space, etc.

Michael

Anthony Hall
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2001 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

>I remember it is mentioned somewhere that
>distance is not conquered by speed but by null
>time and null space.

1. Their older plasma drive at the time could
only achieve "near light-speed." It took them
years to reach distant stars. Some ships using
this form of propulsion had dimensional
capability as they could generate the necessary
anti-matter pattern. Travel time: days or years
according to destination.

2. Newer forms of travel were able to conquer
time significantly. This was achieved using newer
forms of propulsion capable of "beyond light
speed." This lessen the travel time according to
destination by hours or days.

3. In 1995, Ptaah informed Meier that they
were working on a still faster drive system that
would lessen the travel time to minutes or hours
according to destination.

In #2 and #3, they are utilizing some of the
abilities of "null time and null space."

>It seems that the position and/or separation
>of our material belt from other universe is not
>a concern here but the technology to change
>from dimension to dimension without time
>lost is.

The technology to dimension-shift is engineered
into the propulsion drive. The drive engine has
to generate a certain form of energy pattern. As
the drive velocity increases, coordinates
assigned, the energy patten is activated to open
the door.

Sometimes this happens accidentally to ships not
yet capable of dimension-shift by younger races,
where they get lost in time. The races this
happens to are evolving toward the capability
and the mishap will only spark their interest to
research what went wrong. This happened to the
forefathers of the Plejarans as well.

>I have a question : While Dern and Dal exist in
>the form of matter and anti-matter, if people
>from this two universes meet, would there be
>any danger of annihilation? (Billy was under the
>guidance of Asket(from Der)for 11 years)

Dern (Our Universe), we can see it and explore
it. The Dal (a dimensional universe) counter-part
we have no access to until we discover the energy
pattern to penetrate the dimension wall.

If people from these two dimensions meet, they
will not be in any danger of annihilation.
Dimensions are the Master-Universe/Creation way
of cramming a lot in very little space. It maybe
an indication that the Creation is not wasteful.

Anthony

Anthony Hall
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2001 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>Brock Bradford
>Hello Michael,
>What belt # are we in.....the third? A guess
>is that it would be a long hallway or tunnel
>to the other Universe. A problem we must
>solve in the next two thousands years or
>more....
>
>Brock

As in the seven belts of the universe?

The "third belt" (Ur-Space) contains remaining
fine-matter energy for the Universe contraction.
No planets exist here.

Planets, suns, stars, etc. exist in the material
belt or "fourth belt". Draw the number 8 and
put 4 in the middle. The pulsing energy is
limitless.

>long hallway or tunnel to the other Universe

Is the energy "barrier" that separates the
universes from each other. We have to
learn how to navigate this barrier.

Meier said in one of his articles that he wasn’t
sure if we would develop the capability to
dimensional travel. (I assume the rigging of
our math to avoid the discovery too soon.)

Anthony

Savio
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2001 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony

Thanks for the information :)

Do you mean that Dern and Dal are counter parts of each other but not in the form of matter/anti-matter?

It was mentioned that the existence of Dal depends on the existence of Dern and so as the other way round. It seems Dern/Dal are like images in a mirrow or matter/anti-matter. Mind explaining their relationship a bit further?

Another question is : Was the same Creation created Dern and Dal? Or Dal was created by a different Creation?

Thanks in advance :)

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2001 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm just assuming but I would have to guess that both Dal & Dern Universes both have to have matter & anti-matter in both . I believe I read they are not matter & anti-matter universes but simply existing in / or on a different vibrational plane. Anytime or anywhere there is matter particles there has to be anti-matter.
Scientifically we have just started considering Dark Matter.
This is the force that holds everything in It's place in the Universe. Yet we have not or cannot identify it or see it in anyway(only the effects) , but Stephen Hawkins & others theorize it has to exist(something has to be holding all these planets & stars in place). I think when we discover how Dark matter works & how to utilize this force(which makes up most of the universe) , many questions from manipulating gravity to penetrating alternate Universes will become more possible. Any thoughts on Dark matter & how it fits into all of this ?

Savio
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2001 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

As far as I understanding it, dark matter = black holes, something that we cannot see but of huge mass that hold everything of the universe in place.

Oh yes, there is somewhere mentioned that someday we can even draw endless free power from black holes.

However, matter/anti-matter is not dark matter, they will give off great energy and annihilation take place when join.

Perhaps anti-matter propulsion system is the next step ahead.

Regards

Savio

Anthony Hall
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2001 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio

>
>Do you mean that Dern and Dal are counter parts of each other but not in the
>form of matter/anti-matter?
>

This seems to imply that both DERN and DAL are twin universes separated by polarity barriers. At the same level in evolution, and both would come to an end at the same time once perfection of both is achieved. The perishing and rising of all living things. (Refer to the levels of evolution: Cycles and sub-cycles for all things to perfect itself and return back to the Creation.)

Asket explained that their counterpart was much like ours, but that the heavens and luminaries were all different, however they were of the same cumulative mass and energy.

Dal a matter universe, is separated by an energy barrier. Dern a matter universe, is separated by an energy barrier.

"Anti-matter" is only referring to their "counterpart" universe. I guess it is there way of saying, we are not from your universe.

The DAL universe, inside its whole sphere/egg of being, is not anti-matter. If this was so, that universe would be very advanced in fine-matter evolution, including all living things. The universe would be a few cycles away from perfection.

(Inside your house, never seeing the outside, you live in a house. Seeing the outside, you live in a Blue-house. I have to first walk pass the blue walls to get into your house.)

>
>It was mentioned that the existence of Dal depends on the existence of Dern and
>so as the othounter parts of each other but not in the er way round. It seems
>Dern/Dal are like images in a mirrow or matter/anti-matter. Mind explaining
>their relationship a bit further?

All universes are distorted mirrors of each other, sphere shape, some older, some younger, some vibrating on different levels, etc. Our universe represents just one of the many, billions of billions...

>
>Another question is : Was the same Creation created Dern and Dal? Or Dal was
>created by a different Creation?

One Creation controls the inhale and exhale of all universal creations.

>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Savio

Savio
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2001 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony

Thanks for the explanation :)

> Our universe represents just one of the many, billions of billions...

Am I right in understanding that there are billions of Creations(universes) out there, but there is one unique Creation that created the twin universe Dern and Dal?

Regards

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2001 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,
Dark matter does not necessarily equal black holes.
Based on 50 years of accumulated observations of the motions of galaxies and the expansion of the
universe, most astronomers believe that as much as 90 percent of the stuff constituting the universe may be objects or particles that cannot be seen. In other words, most of the universe's matter does not radiate--it provides no glow that we can detect in the electromagnetic spectrum. First posited some 60 years ago by astronomer Fritz Zwicky, this so-called missing matter was believed to reside within clusters of galaxies. Nowadays we prefer to call the missing mass "dark matter," for it is the light, not the matter, that is missing.
Astronomers and physicists offer a variety of explanations for this dark matter. On the one hand, it could merely be ordinary material, such as ultrafaint stars, large or small black holes, cold gas, or dust scattered around the universe--all of which emit or reflect too little radiation for our instruments to detect. It could even be a category of dark objects called MACHOs (MAssive Compact Halo Objects) that lurk invisibly in the halos surrounding galaxies and galactic clusters. On the other hand, dark matter could consist of exotic, unfamiliar particles that we have not figured out how to observe. Physicists theorize about the existence of these particles,
although experiments have not yet confirmed their presence. A third possibility is that our understanding of gravity needs a major revision--but most physicists do not consider that option seriously(what a surprise).
In some sense, our ignorance about dark matter's properties has become inextricably tangled up with other outstanding issues in cosmology--such as how much mass the universe contains, how galaxies formed and whether or not the universe will expand forever. So important is this dark matter to our
understanding of the size, shape and ultimate fate of the universe that the search for it will very likely dominate astronomy for the next few decades.
No universe can be only matter & another be only Anti-matter. All universes have to have both. All matter that exists is vibrational. I believe a different universe is simply(not so simply really)existing on a different vibrational plane.(Billy mentions many times that the Dal is slightly out of phase/time with us , as are the Plejarans(they have a different vibration from us).
As far as matter/anti matter propulsion systems , they are working on that now with Hydrogen.The Hydrogen atoms (positive & negative or matter & anti-matter)completely annihilate eachother.You ae right. There is no more powerful force than this & it leaves no residuals.What I just saw on Discovery science is the problem they are having developing this is, they can't get the anti-matter to exist long enough to use in a propulsion system yet.
Are there any moderators with info on this subject ?
here are some sites on Dark matter;
http://www.astro.queensu.ca/~dursi/dm-tutorial/dm0.html

http://www.astro.queensu.ca/~dursi/dm-tutorial/dm3.html

http://www.astro.queensu.ca/~dursi/dm-tutorial/dm1.html

http://cfpa.berkeley.edu/darkmat/dm.html

BLACK HOLES;
http://design.lbl.gov/education/blackholes/index.html

Kindest regards,

Steve M.

Savio
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2001 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

Thanks again for your kind explanations :)

Yes, I am now have a better picture.

Regards

Savio

Michael Horn
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2001 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the belts of the universe and the nature/size shape of the belt we are in, we think of an 'expanding universe' as if it were perhaps a globe or circular shaped thing expanding outward from the center. It seems this may be true for the Creation itself, the 7-belted, egg-shaped item, but, if we are in the material belt with belts both before and after this one, doesn't it give rise to a very different shape to what we are generally referring to as the universe (actually just the material belt?)

Wouldn't this belt actually be a rather oddly shaped donut curving around as it does? Wouldn't there be 'stuff' all the way around on the other side (opposite us, on the other side of the core belts) that we could never see with our equipment?

Or do I have the wrong idea going here?

Michael

Anthony Hall
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2001 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>Hi Steve
>
>As far as I understanding it, dark matter = black holes, something
>that we cannot see but of huge mass that hold everything of the
>universe in place.
>
>Oh yes, there is somewhere mentioned that someday we can even
>draw endless free power from black holes.
>
>However, matter/anti-matter is not dark matter, they will give
>off great energy and annihilation take place when join.
>

Hi Steve,

I wonder if this "dark matter" is what Meier calls "Absolute Nothing"?
Absolute Nothing is what the "Absolute Absolutum", the
concentrated core of Creation self-created itself an incomprehensible
time ago. This Absolute Nothing contains fundamental fine-matter
energy. Search the FIGU site for more info.

>Perhaps anti-matter propulsion system is the next step ahead.

According to Contact#251 we will achieve velocities several million
times above the speed of light about 1,000 years from now. This
implies some form of anti-matter propulsion.

The next type of propulsion for us in approximately the next 60 to
300 years will be plasma/ion drives. We do have primitive plasma
thrusters already. One faction of our electro-gravitational platforms
were using plasma thrusters along with anti-gravity. After they had
improved the anti-gravity mechanics, they deleted the plasma
thrusters. Plasma/ion drive will be over new rocket engine.

Anthony

Anthony Hall
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2001 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Part 1.
>Am I right in understanding that there are billions of Creations(universes)
>out there, but there is one unique Creation that created the twin universe
>Dern and Dal?

Semjase had told Meier in the early contacts that universes exist in
immeasurable sums. She went on a roller coaster explaining that
there are universes inside universes, universes on top of universes,
universes underneath universes, universes beside universes, etc.
Implying a honeycomb-like structure I guess you could say.

Moderator: The figure which the Petale Level gives for the total number of universes since the existence of the Absolute Absolutum all the up to the creation of our (DERN) universe 46 trillion years ago is 1 Zahlanon. This number is calculated using the following steps:

3.7 x 10701,326
x 843 octodecillion (1057)
x 2,348,250
---------------------------
= 1 Zahlanon

Source: Existentes Leben im Universum, 1978, Billy Meier

Twin could imply a universe inside a universe. How Creation
goes about creating such, under what laws, I do not know.

Yes. One Creation in general. Fascinating, isn’t it?

Within the Creation exists different levels. The universe came
about from a big-bang, some call it exhaling. Then within the
universe sub big-bangs populate it with planets, stars, etc. To
confuse us even more, there is a twin Earth as well. This is a
small summary of some of the Creation’s levels of evolution:

Period 1-6
Period 7: CREATION LIFE—Living in Pure Spirit Form
2. Awakening and beginning of creating, in the Creation as Creation, during seven periods.
The Creation awakens after seven Great-Times of rest, and starts to create new universes and dimensions just as before. The Creation, The Divine, is now creating completely new cycles of creations. The WE now contributes to the spiritual force that created and guide it toward perfection. (The biblical Genesis quotation about God creating the Earth refers to this level. The Christian religion simplified the Great-Times into days to fit their limited concept of God, for he was human and material which Creation is not. It took 600,000,000,000 billion years after the conceived thought of Creation before the Earth started to show her material self. Then another 40,000,000,000 billion years to evolve flora and fauna, and then evolve the human form.)

3. The creation of living forms.
The Creation will repeat the cycles by creating new creations (planets, stars, suns, life, etc.) who will continue to contribute to its development through the natural cycle of evolution. The new universes and their creations will repeat the cycles of evolution.

Anthony Hall
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2001 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Part 2.

4. The creation of new spirits, an improvement of the Creation.
The new spirits created by the Creation will be an improvement of pervious spirits. It will use the knowledge of the returning consciousness to evolve the new creations. These new spirits will eventually evolve into physical bodies. Their unique physical forms will depend on the atmospheric and environmental elements manifested by the acts of Creation. This applies to humans, animals, plants, planets and universes. New spirit-forms will continue to be created throughout the cycle of the material universe. The Creation will continue to evolve and improve itself throughout the cycle of its spiritual evolution.

5. Creating of great spirit in the Creation.
During the Great-Time of construction of universes and its elements, the Creation never sleeps, instead it observes and learns. The Creation continues to strive for perfection.

6. The Creation continues to improve and create.
The Creation continues to move forward in perfecting itself, intensifying its spiritual energy, because it cannot degenerate or become ill.

7. Last accomplishment of highest improvement during the 7th period.
The absolute level of Creation. The Creation has reached the highest improvement possible at this level. It will transfer itself into the Ur (original and ancient) consciousness and continue to evolve. The Ur is a great force that provides pure cosmic energy to all universes. The improvement cycle continues. Advanced extraterrestrial races belief that an even more powerful force exists within the Ur. Human life-forms who are still evolving through the lower regulated periods of evolution may see Creation as perfect, but at Creation’s level, it is not perfect and thus continue to improve.

Anthony

Savio
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2001 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony

Thanks for the explanations, I think it will take a while to chew.

I would like to refer to my May 13 posting regarding the seven stages of our Creation:
----------------------
The Seven Stages of a primary Creation to evolve to Ur Creation :

1. Rest 311,040E9 Years, active 311,040E9 Years
2. Rest 2,177,280E9 Years, active 2,177,280E9 Years
3. Rest 15,240,960E9 Years, active 15,240,960E9 Years
4. Rest 106,686,720E9 Years, active 106,686,720E9 Years
5. Rest 746,807,040E9 Years, active 746,807,040E9 Years
6. Rest 5,227,649,280E9 Years, active 5,227,649,280E9 Years
7. Rest 36,593,544,960E9 Years, active 36,593,544,960E9 Years

During the active period, half the time will be the expansion period and the other half will be the contraction period.
Total time of all the seven stages is 85E18 years
---------------------------

Please explain further how we can relate the above with your information in 2...

>2........ It took 600,000,000,000 billion years after the conceived thought of Creation before the
Earth started to show her material self. Then another 40,000,000,000 billion years to evolve flora and fauna, and then
evolve the human form.)

Thanks in advance :)

Savio

Anthony Hall
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2001 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

>The Seven Stages of a primary Creation to evolve to Ur Creation :
>1. Rest 311,040E9 Years, active 311,040E9 Years

= One Great-Time

>2. Rest 2,177,280E9 Years, active 2,177,280E9 Years

= Seven Great-Times or Eternity

>3. Rest 15,240,960E9 Years, active 15,240,960E9 Years

= All-Great-Time

>4. Rest 106,686,720E9 Years, active 106,686,720E9 Years
>5. Rest 746,807,040E9 Years, active 746,807,040E9 Years
>6. Rest 5,227,649,280E9 Years, active 5,227,649,280E9 Years
>7. Rest 36,593,544,960E9 Years, active 36,593,544,960E9 Years
>
>Please explain further how we can relate the above with your
>information in 2...
>
>>2........ It took 600,000,000,000 billion years after the conceived
>>thought of Creation before the Earth started to show her material
>>self. Then another 40,000,000,000 billion years to evolve flora and
>>fauna, and then evolve the human form.)
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Savio

Relate--in what way?

Are you asking to list in stages, from the big-bang of DERN,
to how far down the line the Earth came into the picture?

Anthony

Anthony Hall
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2001 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,
Depending of the go-a-round cycle. I begin with one Great-Time.
The law says it must double by 7 until it seven-times itself
(meaning, it has circled itself) equal one fulfilled Creation,
and crowned as a Ur-Creation.

>The Seven Stages of a primary Creation to evolve to Ur Creation:

Primary Creation:
>1.r Rest 311,040E9 Years
Creation goes to sleep for one Great-Time.

>1.a Rest 311,040E9 Years
Creation awakens and create for one Great-Time.

>2.r Rest 2,177,280E9 Years
Creation goes to sleep for 7x7 Great-Times.

>2.a active 2,177,280E9 Years
Creation awakens and create for 7x7 Great-Times.

>3.r Rest 15,240,960E9 Years
Creation goes to sleep for 7x7x7 Great-Times.

>3.a active 15,240,960E9 Years
Creation awakens and create for 7x7x7 Great-Times.

>4.r Rest 106,686,720E9 Years
Creation goes to sleep for 7x7x7x7 Great-Times.

>4.a active 106,686,720E9 Years
Creation awakens and create for 7x7x7x7 Great-Times.

>5.r Rest 746,807,040E9 Years
Creation goes to sleep for 7x7x7x7x7 Great-Times.

>5a active 746,807,040E9 Years
Creation awakens and create for 7x7x7x7x7 Great-Times.

>6.r Rest 5,227,649,280E9 Years
Creation goes to sleep for 7x7x7x7x7x7 Great-Times.

>6.a active 5,227,649,280E9 Years
Creation awakens and create for 7x7x7x7x7x7 Great-Times.

>7.r Rest 36,593,544,960E9 Years
Creation goes to sleep for 7x7x7x7x7x7x7 Great-Times.

>7.a active 36,593,544,960E9 Years
Creation awakens and create for 7x7x7x7x7x7x7 Great-Times.

A Ur-Creation will further refine toward the Absolute Absolutum.

One of your original question was:
>Am I right in understanding that there are billions of Creations(universes)
>out there, but there is ONE UNIQUE CREATION THAT CREATED
>THE TWIN UNIVERSE Dern and Dal?

>Please explain further how we can relate the above with your
>information in 2...
>
>>2........ It took 600,000,000,000 billion years after the conceived
>>thought of Creation before the Earth started to show her material
>>self. Then another 40,000,000,000 billion years to evolve flora and
>>fauna, and then evolve the human form.)

Moderator: To clarify this statement from Anthony concerning Earth's development, around 640 billion years ago, the first gaseous "material" began to accumulate. Then, 46 billion years ago, the earliest stage of solid/course matter developed and continued to solidify until, around 5 billion years ago, primeval life from the most original cellular structures was created.

Anthony

Savio
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2001 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony

Thanks for the response.

Perhaps I have a misunderstanding here :)

When you mention
>2. ..... It took 600,000,000,000 billion years after the conceived thought of Creation .....

Do you mean 600E18 years or 600 billions years?

It takes only 85E18 years for a primary Creation to evolve to a Ur Creation. Hence I cannot fit the 600E18 years into any of the seven stages.

Regards

Savio

Marc Juliano
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2001 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

Please read the moderator insert in Anthony's last post above. Anthony's 600 billion figure was written incorrectly. It should not show the term "billion" after all the zeros since this implies increasing the displayed figure by 109.

This number is also not meant to fit into the schema of Creation's sleep/awake stages. It is only meant to show when the Earth first began to develop within our Creation's current "awake" cycle, some 640 billion years ago.

Regards,
Marc

Savio
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2001 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc & Anthony

Thanks for the detailed explanations and patience :)

Sorry for the vague question raised. Now, I have a better understanding regarding Creation/universe.

Regards

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2001 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony,
You stated "I wonder if this "dark matter" is what Meier calls "Absolute Nothing"? Absolute Nothing is what the "Absolute Absolutum", the
concentrated core of Creation self-created itself an incomprehensible time ago. This Absolute Nothing contains fundamental fine-matter energy.
Anthony, I think this is a very good point you make. It certainly could be the case.
From the size of the numbers , and seeing how far from Human comprehension the numbers are ,I think it is safe to say, as far as Human perception goes , the Universe if infinite, never ending , & forever expanding.(It's really interesting the way it's been broken down though .)

Salome,

Steve M.

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

A very nice diagram indeed! Thanks.

Can you make it with better definitions?

Say, 150dpi or better.

It is because the small words are difficult to read.

Regards

Savio

Moderator: Due to the fact that the old Universe poster contains several errors (and the long loading time of the graphic), it has been removed from this thread.

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

The diagram that Norm posted above is incorrect. Our group (FIGU-LASG) has since corrected this "placemat" earlier this year, and will release the newer, poster-size version very soon. This was mentioned in this forum last year sometime.

Regards,
Andrew C. Cossette

Brock Bradford
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Andrew,

Look forward to buying the new "placemat" when it is published. It would be great to have on the wall a map to remind myself objectivity where I'm at in this cosmic soup of Creation.

Thanks...

Brock

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page