Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives-2000, 2001

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archives-2000, 2001 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas Hall
Posted on Wednesday, September 06, 2000 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How does info from the spirit become imprinted into the material brain so that the knowledge can be accessed by the material consciousness? Thank you!

Rick Nelson
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I believe I am suffering from mental depression and have been in a particularly bad state over the past few months as a result of how I am interpreting the impact on my life of a series of negative events which transpired over that time.

My limited understanding of depression is that it is the manifestation of unbalanced, confused and negative thinking. I imagine the possible causes are many: genetic, upbringing, nutrient deficit/excess, environmental pollution, stress, etc.

Being that excess consumption of meat is related to negative thinking and acting, should a person prone to mental depression be especially careful regulating the amount of meat consumed?

I understand Mr. Meier has vast knowledge of all the mental states of the human being, including depression. Can someone that has knowledge of and access to any information Mr. Meier has published or disclosed on dealing with or treating depression please be so kind as to share some of that information here or advise where I might find it.

Thank you.

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rick Nelson,

In OM it states very clearly and simply to "live life as if you were to die tomorrow." Is this how you would want to 'end your day'?

Depression is of course self-created inside of the human being. ALL negative events, responses, and reactions to the outside world are as well created within and from the human being. Therefore, if one looks at depression, it is truly a negative state of mind that also has a strong tie to the Psyche (i.e. Solar Plexus - Center of Feelings).

Knowing one's source is an important key in the elimination of depression. Furthermore, it is stated in Billy's book, "The Psyche," that one must never let a negative thought penetrate the human being, just as Jmmanuel said a similar statement in the Talmud. Eradication of negative thoughts can be accomplished in many 'personal' ways -- whichever works best for that particular individual. Another secret to the elimination of depression is to become the 'observer' to the world around you. Also mentioned in the Psyche, this technique is as simple as it sounds. Like a kind of mental armor, becoming the observer keeps one neutral, non-reactive, and detached to every situation that might arise. A "Zen" attitude so-to-speak.1

As an addition and enhancement to these above-mentioned points, it is mentioned in the Decalogue as one of the original, ancient true Indian spiritual teachings -- "The wise do not lament over things lost, over the dead, and over events of the past. But a fool cries over things that are not worthy of tears, hence he multiplies his grief."

Further, one should NEVER get too attached to the material realm. Everything is transitory. If one 'grounds' to the material realm, then one finds themselves growing "sticky" and extremely susceptible to negative effects, e.g. depression. A modern approach to these ancient teachings can be spoken as, "Lighten up," or "Keep your cool." In America I think they would say, "Mellow out," everything will pass. In German it can be said to find the "Goldy middle way." Basically, the consciousness and Psyche are playing games and not relating in harmony during depression. Negative forces are as strong as steel and require some "bullying" by the human at first. In a nutshell, DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU. Just become an observer to your life's quandaries and dilemmas. Just detach from the material side of life and your sticky thoughts and feelings, and smile with the lighter, spiritual/Creational (Nature-related) side of life -- as the birds will sing happy songs tomorrow morning and the flowers always laugh in bloom. A smirk of happiness, contentment, and knowing-in-knowledge, is all it takes.

Spiritual (i.e. consciousness-related) thinking is of a "strong/light" nature. Like a child, all it requires is to know your source and live in the moment. I posted a quote on this forum earlier that I will repeat here, "You are a creation of the Creation to better Creation for the next Creation." I think that sums it up quite nicely. Everything will pass. Just think of how many lives you have lived up to this one and how many different ways you have died(!). All of the sufferings (trillions!) you have had and all of the tears and doubts can put things into perspective here when thinking about this/your 'current' depression. You surely have had a LOT worse in the past lives, eh?

Along with my above-mentioned points, one can read (with absolute concentration and absorption) the links from Billy's two works on this subject:

"Thoughts about Worries of Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow"

and of course,

"Desiderata"

To take these small texts out for a nice walk alone with no distractions would be recommended. Another advice would be the 10th Contact, where Semjase mentions, very beautifully and tactfully, the nature of the human being and Creation in her visit with Billy that afternoon.

Almost all of Billy's spiritual teachings have something that can be applied to depression. But, one must acknowledge his or her source from within, not just read the material. A desire to change is obviously of the utmost importance here as well.

As one comes closer to the Creative, consciousness-related, side of existence and life, one may realize that NOTHING is worth destroying the Psyche over...

Depression is a crazy place to be. Indeed, we have ALL been there. But, just like a candle, it will go out soon. Sometimes quickly, and most of the time quietly.

Depression is like the undertow of a river, it is hard to get free without these above-mentioned ropes.

I hope this helps some. :)

Kind regards,
Andrew

1 - This is meant to be a temporary state of mind (only), until healing occurs in the Psyche and the thoughts clear up. Obviously, one cannot keep this mindset all of the time and walk through life. This teaching is only utilized so that one may have a nice, tranquil 'vacation' from the hustle and bustle of daily living (or in this case, depression) -- a kind of meditative state to accomplish a detachment of sorts.

Scott Baxter
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rick

Andrew brought up some real and valid perspectives on bad times. Yes we have all experienced some very trying times, and when we are going through things we sometimes wonder how can we take another blow.

Sometimes their doesn’t seem to be an escape from feeling bad for awhile when things go into that black hole that seems to be bottomless at times. You know I have found though that distractions can really be helpful when you are healing from a bad situation or series of situations. Even though the distractions don’t always solve any problems they can temporarily relieve you from the stress of something going on.

Friendship can work wonders too. Finding someone who truly cares about you and the situation your in and who is a good listener can be the bridge that you need sometimes.

Even though meditation seems very esoteric to many, it can be very helpful. The reason I say this is because the feelings are the result of the thinking. If you quiet the thinking down then the intensive feelings seem to be reduced. Sometimes when you are able to stop the thoughts for awhile everything seems to settle down. If you can find the presence of mind to this it can be beneficial in many ways.

As has been stated many times before time does heal. Everything must pass on, no matter whether positive or negative it will pass. To me healing from a situation is like healing from a broken arm, it hurts for awhile, but eventually the pain resides and the memories of the painful event diminish.

Andrew made another good point in that we have had many, many trials before and will continue to do so, but you can be assured as bad as any of us have had it, someone else is having it worse somewhere somehow. This may not be any consolation at the time, but it is true.

I think the end result of any bad situation is that you grow in understanding and strength. You develop the strength of knowledge about that particular experience and you then can share your wisdom about that trial with others. Another thing about this I think is generally you don’t experience that event again in that same fashion, because you have lived through it and survived. It is true, that which doesn’t kill you will make you stronger.

One other thing that I have found is exercise. Getting out and walking, working on something physcial can really be helpful. Going out into the country where things are more peaceful and calm is also good. Sometimes if your frustrated or angy just plain yelling or shouting is a good release too.

I hope any of us here in the forum can be of help to you, because we are all on the same path.

My Best

Scott B.

Anthea
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rick,

As per Andrew's request, here are 10 things one can do (daily) to clean the psyche and keep a healthy mind, as noted in Billy's book, "The Psyche."

1. Don't stay inside all day - go out and breathe.

2. "Shout therapy." When you're outside don't be afraid to just yell. This is a good way to "get things off your chest."

3. Sing silly songs to yourself that make you laugh and/or smile.

4. Take long walks in nature at alternating paces. Go barefoot and stop often.

5. While taking these walks lose yourself in a daydream if you can.

6. During the walk look closely at everything around you and "take it in."

7. Reflect on your life during these strolls in nature. Be your own critic. Self-scrutiny is a very productive thing.

8. Keep a secret if you are told one.

9. Speak slowly, tactfully and well controlled unless the circumstances require something different.

10. Be honest with yourself and everyone around you.

These go hand-in-hand with the three golden rules which are:

1. Neutral-positive thinking.
2. Always wear a smile even if times are bad.
3. Keep your head upright, don't slouch and keep eye contact when speaking with another.

These are the laws and the rules that one will find when reading Billy's book. It is interesting to note that many of these things listed above are what a child does naturally.

Kind Regards,
Anthea

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rick ; I think you came to the right place for some ideas . I hope one of mine will hit home with you. I had a down period about 3 years ago that seemed to cling to me for much too long. the action that helped me the most, beleive it or not, was to read something rediculous and funny .It was "The Far Side " series- I bought the whole collection. Today , I cannot see a cow or a snake without thinking that they might go home and watch T.V. in their living room .I can recommend St. John's Wort as an herbal help in this regard also.I took it for about 3 months, and as long as you don't lean on it indefinitely , may help.It helped me to realise that we all have to make our own sunshine each day - if you think people are unfriendly , it may be that they see a scowl coming their way. When it comes to my personal experience , I am at the center of it , from my perspective, and I had better feed some good into it, because the world doesn't owe me a smile. I have been in bad moods before, and broken it instantly when I came to a cashier at a store , and asked her how her day was going. Sometimes I've seen their moods change instantly , because they might not want to be working a night shift, and appreciate someone who isn't treating them like a robot. Having something to look forward to , like a new album , if you are into music , is something that I do several times a year.As we get older , I have found ,we tend to get a little too serious. Remember your youth , friends that you laughed with ,and see if you can do that again.Comedy is often tragedy with a unique spin.When I drive , I often smile for no reason....or because I'm not walking! All the Best , Rick - Mark

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2000 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

You bring up great points in your earlier post. One of the interesting things I found many people do is to exercise vigorously. Getting rid of anger is where this application is used most, but after thinking about it overnight, I don't see why it couldn't help to get rid of depression. Out on the farm, we often build things. Projects that take a bit of everything from inside of you -- e.g., lifting, pondering, planning, breathing heavy, etc. Working out in nature has always cleared up a person's melancholy quite nicely. Inventing and/or building something seem to bring out the Creative side in most people. Getting the blood pumping through hard work can easily clear the head. Lying dormant (as is mentioned in the teachings) will corrupt the mind and create more confusion within oneself to be sure. As well, cleaning up and organizing a person's living environment can do wonders to the thought process, as was mentioned by JHWH Ptaah and Billy during one of their conversations together and so on and so forth.

But, no matter what one does to 'come out' of depression, the fact still remains that a misunderstanding of life and existence are present that must be overcome so that it doesn't creep up again in the future. Just like alcohol, it will be a temporary fix until the correct thinking is accomplished. This is why I moved Rick Nelson's post over to this topic area. All depression, no matter what kind it is, is still manifesting from the brain, which later gets carried over and enhanced by the Psyche.

Any other thoughts on this? It is an interesting topic.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2000 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rick Nelson,

I wanted to add one more thing as I just reread your post above. You mention meat eating, which has not been addressed by anyone yet. This can absolutely have an impact. During the healing process, it could be helpful to cut down from the normal 6 days of meat eating to 4-5, with only dinner as the source of meat. "Lightening up," can also be said about food too. :)

Regards,
Andrew

Michael Uyttebroek
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2000 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings...
Pertaining to recent postings concerning depression, one tool that may be useful is 'power thinking', as described in Billy's book "The Psyche". Understanding that dwelling on negative thinking has a definite negative impact on one's health, relationships, how one views life etc., and that these negative patterns are not only constantly reinforced through our beliefs , opinions etc. but they also have a tendency to automatically pop up into one's consciousness from our own subconscious reservoire,therefore a 're-wiring' of the brain is required. This is achieved through diligent observation of the thoughts that one has and associating or assigning certain properties to those thoughts which, in your estimation are not useful. By repeatedly tagging onto these negative thought patterns the traits that they are small, unreal, unimportant and easy to overcome , they gradually loosen their grip on your consciousness, whereby they take become insignificant and easy to let go of. Eventually this process becomes completely automatic. This is a type of reprogramming of the subconscious...
Salome, Michael Uyttebroek

sekitillic
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2000 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I have discovered that any kind of thought is the product of duality.

Not to think, to be Still, to be in the Moment, at Peace, ought(?) to BE.
Ego is a toy, something to play with, as fun, in order to real-a-lie-s you are not what you think you are.

Of course this is the hardest thing to do, and although i have the 'knowledge', stuck in ego i remain. But once in a while i flash and AM.
Teach people how believing works, what faith is, teach people how to be independant and responsible outside of any structure.

BEAM outward to inside all.

Love

Rick Nelson
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2000 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I wish to thank everyone that responded to my posting on mental depression. I find it awe-inspiring for people that don't even know me to offer their helpful suggestions. FIGU Forum participants are truly remarkable people.

As I become more aware of my condition and make efforts to improve, I find rather than the usual feelings of fear, apathy and death, I am tending to feel more anger and intolerance towards myself and others. The possible consequences of these feelings concern me.

Is this change a natural progression as one works out of depression? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Linda
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2000 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rick,

Several months ago I attempted to communicate with you as you made a very interesting remark in the "Races, Racism and Rights" discussion area. You spoke of the human race mastering telepathy as the vehicle for "crystal clarity" in communications. Your response was "shortened applicable to German law," and later it appeared that the reason for the moderator's editing was your statement to me that I "suffered from mental illness." If I am incorrect here, please forgive me. How you would even make such a satement eludes me.

As for depression, there are two kinds that any good doctor might help you with: endogenous and exogenous. My advice to you is that you seek medical help, despite the well-meaning input from lay people here on this forum.

And once again, I'll invite you to e-mail me as I did before, as I am unable to access your information.

My best to you,
Linda

Savio
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2000 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rick

Perhaps your feeling of anger and intolerance is due that you are annoyed/tired in struggling to overcome your depression, and you are not sure when you can accomplish this.

Do you know that you have a good sense of self-awareness? That is a very good thing! Being an observer to yourself, you know what happened to your body, what your feelings are, you intend and try to make your depression a history. You are half way there!

As for the cures, please refer to the above postings.

By the way, do you have the fully support from your family/friends? I mean love/loving care is one crucial element in shortening your time to success.

Wishing you all the best :)

Savio

Michael Horn
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2000 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rick,

My own experience has been that the states of depression, apathy, immobilization, etc. resulted from giving up and (seemingly) accepting that I couldn't do, have or become something that was important to me. To the degree that I regarded outside forces as being responsible for holding me down, or the belief that I was inadequate within my own abilities to achieve or surmount the obstacles, I manifested depression perhaps because anger was less acceptable to me and my self image, i.e. it wasn't "nice" to get angry or there were other negative associations from past experiences in my family to such expressions.

As I worked through this I clearly saw, and experienced, very deep levels of anger, felt heat and literally "saw red" for the first time in my life. I emotionally understood blind fury and murderous rage. I was fortunate to have had experienced the presence, depth, intensity and dissapation of the anger from the simultaneous position of experiencer/observer. In the process I discovered a lot about myself and the usefulness, range, degree and "flavor" of anger, that which was appropriate and that which was not, distinctions that were unavailable to me before.

Through the process of observation my fear was greatly reduced. I explored what was happening to me with curiosity which contributed to easing the fear of being out of control. It was kind of like when you're in a dream and you're looking at something and it begins to change into something else. I found that what I called anger or fear, depression, etc. was something that I assumed I knew and could label. But when I observed and explored the actual feeling, location and thoughts associated with the feeling, in that curiosity and love for myself, I gained insight and understanding and a growing ability to respond differently to things that formerly triggered unpleasant emotional responses. I also found that the energy and vitality that I thought had abandoned me was very much available to be appropriately redirected.

The whole process was like pulling a string and watching a whole piece of cloth unravel. As things calmed down and integrated I found that I could make new choices and trust more in my ability to sense, and make, course corrections from a more flexible place inside myself. This gave me back a sense of control over my life that had been, temporarily, missing.

I hope this has been helpful and not too abstract.

Regards,

Michael

sekitillic
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2000 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

Please let me ask you this. Why do we attach so much value to what we think?
Why is it we believe our thought to be right or wrong and why do we believe the thoughts of others are more true or correct then our own?

Savio
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2000 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps one of the answers is that we have the capability/power of reasoning.

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2000 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sekitillic,

To answer your last question first, it can be proven through logic that the thoughts, conclusions and counsel of one person are more (or less) evolved than those of another. As each individual has a "spiritual birthday," that is, a non-material one, it can be shown that some harbour more wisdom than others as well. Just like in a school, there are always, what appear to be, naturally "smarter" students than others. There are reasons and explanations for this.

Each human on Earth has a level of intelligence, albeit either material intellect, or spiritual. There are two sides to evolution and I have just mentioned both. Guidance through Natural Laws and Creational rules and guidelines brings wisdom out through its related knowledge. Therefore, there are always wiser people up the list, so-to-speak.

The current and well-known intelligentsia of this world are "book learned" and consequently are only as smart as the words they have memorized. Their deductions suffer as well because of the area of the brain that they use to deduce. On the other hand, the observers to the laws of the universe, in all areas, are capable of coming to conclusions using no books whatsoever. Their deductions are based within a consciousness-related (i.e. spiritual) arena as this is the true measure of a human being and his or her evolution.

Similar to a rank in the military, there are always some "hyper" evolved humans on any given planet. This law is to insure that there will be evolution. It is stated in the "Book of Life," Arahat Athersata, and in the words of PETALE, that the higher spirit forms will then guide and teach the lower evolved spirit forms. You could also use the analogy of "young" versus "old." Or, better said by example, that when the universe was created, the spirit levels of Arahat Athersata and PETALE were instantly filled with higher evolved spirit forms, these, in turn, were housed there to lead and guide the universe so that there would be evolution.

As most of you already know, it was said by the Plejaran cosmonaut, "Semjase," that the current prophet of the New Age is the highest evolved person on the planet (spiritually!) and that it couldn't be any other way (of course). The Plejarans handed down a chart of 'stages' showing the evolution of the spirit form throughout incarnational cycles. This chart clearly shows that knowledge and related wisdom are on levels, hence, it can invariably be said that there is always someone with more wisdom than you, and always someone with less.

Now, to answer your first question last, "Why do we attach so much value to what we think?" -- because, everything is thought.

Kind regards,
Andrew

sekitillic
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2000 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew,

thank you for you extensive answer. Please allow me to get into a discussion with you on the subject.

I'll start with your last comment, "everything is thought". What we think, our thoughts, is not original, it's all we read, we were told and heared and seen. In the course of our lifetime we acculumate information we mold into bitesize packages to fit our truth, or at least what we think is truth.

So what we think is only what others have already thought of, everything to be thought of is already thought of.

There is no Original Thought.

Second: there are no levels of spirituality. There is nothing to learn. There is no question for there are no answers.

Ask any honest ET what the origin of creation is and the will/can not know.
The origin cannot be understood, what appears to be understood is not the origin.

Every answer is only on the fysical level. Sure, there is technology, but technology just uses creation, it doesn't show the origin.

Intelligence is bogus. Intellingence just show into which extent someone is locked into Ego and Duality. A very intelligent person has the hardest time letting go of everything he/she knows.

There is nothing to know. The origin of creation cannot be understood. What appears to be understood is not the origin of creation.

I am not saying this is the truth, i am not saying what you say is a lie, there is just no way of knowing.

Mark Campbell
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2000 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rick ; A sensitive issue, I'm sure, but one that should be addressed honestly.It's my understanding that mental disorders are only that - thinking in error , and without order. Consider your thinking like a room of your house, and organise it.Think about each issue that you have trouble with, and reveal the truth about it to find your own personal answer to it. If your candid search finds that you have lacked something , like responsibility , or courage, then make it your business to develop those characteristics within. I found this quote from Semjase in the 79th Contact , starting with sentence 272 : "But by your wrong thinking alone , you over value need and pain , register these and keep these in memory ,while far too soon you forget the events of delight and luck and let them go. You still have not learned to move with poise in these matters and remembered the positive like the negative to preserve that in memory."( A message to the group members , and not aimed at Billy).Remember that a "disease" is not your identity , and does not corrupt your spirit. Spirit needs to be activated, and your first successes with this should be with meditation.An inner thought life,with your positive opinion dominant, is a good thing to develop .A common bother in modern life is hearing other people's opinions about things that you play like a tape in your mind. It is a negative tool to undermine one's own self-dependence and confidence.Once you recognise that confidence can heal many things, you will be able to find more answers.It really is up to you,and you do have to take the initiative and "grow your own".Accept the professional help as long as it is necessary, but be a presence in your own mind. I hope that this is some help.It touched me that someone would be so honest and egoless , to share a problem in the way you have , with us.I truly hope that you make leaps and bounds in progress soon, and I am certain without a doubt that you can.
In Good Health , Mark

Rick Nelson
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2000 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Linda,

I would like to respond to your post through the Forum, rather than directly, to allow the moderators the opportunity to edit my comments should I again overstep the bounds of diplomacy. I truly wish only to clarify my earlier comments for you, because of the interest you expressed, and not cause any further agitation.

I don't remember the exact wording of the edited post, but I think it went something like this:

"...I hope you are only kidding about feeling a 'connectedness' with the star cluster known as the Pleiades, because it has been well documented on the Forum that this star cluster is much too primitive to support any life, much less human life. Accordingly, anyone claiming contact with beings from the Pleiades is either fraudulent or delusional."

Clearly you never claimed any contact with beings from the Pleiades, only a "connectedness", and my inference is out of line. The moderators were right in shortening my comments. I sincerely apologize for all the grief I have caused you and promise to be more responsible and tactful when using the Forum in the future.

I have considered your advice to see a doctor for the treatment of depression. In my opinion, which may be faulty, this is an option of last resort - for a number of reasons. First, the field of mental health has an awful track record. Success stories are few and far between. Second, I don't want to be medicated into an unnatural state, which seems the treatment of choice. Third, a diagnosis and record of mental illness has extremely negative consequences in this society, especially concerning factors like insurance and employment to name a few.

I should indicate that I am functional, at least superficially; I work a job and help my wife take care of our children and household. In fact, I try to stay busy at all times, even if only with mindless chores, because the quiet moments of introspection are the ones most difficult for me to handle.

Although my judgement may be misguided, I believe Mr. Meier's teachings contain more true answers for treating depression than does the medical establishment. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to clarify myself.

Peace,

Rick Nelson

Scott Baxter
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2000 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rick

Your situation sure has generated a lot of interest in mental health. It is a topic that effects us all in some degree or another.

Too me you sound like you are in a sense beginning a journey of self-discovery, in other words getting to know ones self. This too me is path that never stops, but does lead to things that eventually are beneficial to yourself. The path to spiritual development can at times be difficult and very hard, but this is the characteristic of this age, which is effecting all of the people on the planet, the planet and the solar system etc.

Im not sure what real happiness is, I for one have my day to day struggles and ups and downs all of the time. Some days to me I’m full of energy other days I’m dragging around like a sick dog.

I know the environment can have an effect on our mental well being. Living in crowded areas like I do, is very difficult and requires a lot of self control. Its hard to find peace of mind, when there are so many minds around generating all sorts of thoughts. Needless to say life can be difficult and hard, but it does have its purpose which will make us stronger.

In my youth I was in the Navy and was sent to Vietnam, which at that point I firmly believed was the end of my earthly life. I was stationed South of Saigon and when I had time off I used to go into the streets of Saigon. I saw many things that were difficult to accept at first, people living in tiny shacks with rats, and cockroaches. I saw men in the streets begging, who were missing legs and arms, or had been disfigured by Napalm. All in all it was quite an experience, but I made it back safely, with understanding and knowing about things that I didn’t know before. This too me is like the journey of the spirit, getting to know things about yourself that you didn’t know before, but in the end you will come out a better and stronger being.

I could say more, but I know this forum does have its limitations, don’t give up, you will survive!!

My Best

Scott B.

sekitillic
Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2000 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

this is an extension of my previous posting, i feel it has a valid relevance to the board.

question: what about level?

there is stated a human being has a level of consciousness and spirituality. why?

what interest do others have to say levels exist?

you are told there are levels, aren't you? what if you were told there are no levels? what then?

when you believe there are levels, it means there is always a level to gain. it means you are never good enough. levels are like numbers, there is no end to it.
the need was created. you were told there are levels and you are told how to ascend to the next level.
some methods of level-ascending require for you pay money, others just want your attention. when you look this way, you miss what is right in front of you.

there is not one level. levels do not exist. levels were manufactured. you were told levels exist. levels do not exist.

i don't mean no harm, i write this not in anger, i'm showing/mirroring an opposite/a contrary which is valid to this board.

that's all.

John
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2000 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi sekitillic,
I hope you don't mind if I say something here.You say some good things like "The origin of creation cannot be understood.What appears to be understood is not the origin of creation." I think your're right we can't know everything, because there is always something else to learn. Each idea gets better with age.Then you say some silly things.What do you mean with, "There is nothing to learn. There is no question for there are no answers."?So If I ask someone a question like, "what time is it?", and they say 3 O'clock, didn't I get an answer?

Michael Davo
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2000 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I must be an impractical idealist. For some reason I think we should be able to have our cake and eat it too. By that I mean I have long idealized that by growing and evolving spiritually, one would simultaneously improve his or her potential for material success, i.e., that greater spiritual powers should facilitate the possibility of material attainment.

I fully appreciate that the only significant goal of material life is growth and development of the spirit. But today with material concerns so omnipresent, it is difficult to set aside enough time for spiritual matters.

Everyone has heard the expression, "time is money." Well, money can also buy time. I sometimes daydream that if I were caught up with my bills and had a good cash flow, I'd pay for a Passive Group Membership and buy the Spirit Lessons. Because of the good cash flow, I could cut back on the hours at work and spend some time learning German. I'd visit the FIGU as much as they would tolerate, and I'd try to join or organize a local study group. In this way I would use my material success to drive spiritual growth. And if my spiritual growth would reciprocate by assisting in material matters, I'd have a self-perpetuating cycle of total fulfillment.

As plausible as this scenario seems to me, I don't think the bird will fly - something about the dichotomy of the spiritual and the material - possibly the violation of a Creational law.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Michael Davo

Savio
Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2000 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

I think it is the Creational law that makes your self-perpetuating cycle possible.

However, it is also the Creational law that we all have limited lifetime will make your "total fulfillment" impossible.

Anyway, if I've got the money and time, I would do the same as you would :)

Regards

Savio

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2000 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sekitillic,

Interesting problems you pose…
Some thoughts on some of these:

Thought allows us to “assemble” or “summarize” whatever we perceive as reality, into whatever mental representation we wish. (pretty open ended, eh?) The results are concepts, mental images, mental abstractions etc. Without the ability to do this, we would be still eating raw meat, living in caves and perhaps even eating plants “on all fours”. Whether our “ideas on reality” are truly valid or not, determine how successful we are in mastering our environment.

If some ancient tribe, somewhere, believed that fire came spontaneously from the ground during rain storms, they might not ever have discovered how to make fire. The more “intelligent” amongst this tribe would have needed to unlearn their thoughts on fire if some youngster (“know nothing” kid) got rubbing a couple of sticks together. What does this say, now, for “intelligence”? Are there perhaps different forms?

If I was to expand on the statement: “…everything is thought”, I would say that everything we know of is based in our thoughts. Absolute reality in it’s totality (whatever that is) might or might not be derived from thought (from somewhere), as far as we can know. We are told by the Plejarans (I probably won’t get this correct but…) that even Creation itself is thought. The statement “…everything is thought” is more a “direction” or “concept to contemplate”, than something to “blindly believe”.

The Plejarans (and FIGU) place a high value on one being able to derive one’s own concepts (or truth), rather than simply reading them from a book, or “parroting” (without contemplation) supposed facts. We understandably make many mistakes in trying to do this.

You have questions on thought itself… the usefulness of it etc. Did you read these questions from a book? Did you think of these questions on your own? You may have been making use of thought in doing this… and you may have answered your own questions, in merely posing the questions themselves. Reread and contemplate your questions and statements (from different points of view), assuming that is, your questions are honest ones.

The above ideas can also be applied to “levels” or “dimensions” or whatever.

I hope this might help,
JPLagasse

Ian Degrussa
Posted on Monday, October 02, 2000 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sekitillic,
I agree with (what I understand to be) your concept: An individual should believe/accept NOTHING that anyone has taught him/her unless, through his/her own cognition, he/she understands it and is certain of it's validity. We should see what we see through our own eyes rather than see what someone else has told us we see.

Ian

sekitillic
Posted on Monday, October 02, 2000 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

many thanks for your reactions. you make valid points on which i like to comment.

What happens when you are totally free of percieved self? You are one in communion with Creation.
When you let-go of all you've been taught you are and are free of the constrictions of ego and duality, time and space fall away and your one with every point in creation if you choose to.
Hard concept to grasp? I am not asking for you to believe me, just my point of view.

"We are told by the Plejarans (I probably
won’t get this correct but…) that even Creation itself is thought."

I am not disputing their claims, only the fact that we should believe them because they say such things. Only technology backs their apparent evolved state, technology is not the issue.

Of course i thought of this, it took years to come to this, and then i realised, "what happens if i put no value on anything i thought of."

I flashed, momentarily became all with creation. I was all i was to be, creation.

In respect to, "no questions, there are no answers", i meant that the ultimate question can never be answered. What is the origin of the origin? You can never know this. Just think about it, and then let-go.

I am not searching for help, just offering another point of view.
I mean no harm, just offering another point of view.
All is what you think it is.

Savio
Posted on Monday, October 02, 2000 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all

In respect to "no questions, there are no answer" I think there is a limit to our question asked and there is an answer up to that limit.

Say, the question - What happened before the Big Bang? The answer could be - Time is not defined before the Big Bang, hence nothing can be defined/answered.

I think this is the limit of our questions and answers. A frog just cannot answer questions regarding things outside its well isn't it?

Just some thoughts.

Regards

Savio

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Monday, October 02, 2000 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Can a question be a form of “self limitation”?

Can a person increase in knowledge and understanding without continually asking “self-limiting” questions?

Can a person find the “answers” to a question, within the question itself?

Is there a difference between: Asking a question for information (of another) and: Asking a question of one-self & thereby putting up a mental barrier?

Are we so used to “self limitation” that we don’t know the difference between “expanding ourselves” and “seeking information”?

Can a person be so enthralled with a question that the “answer” is not noticed?…or…

Do all questions have answers “in terms of” the original question?

Just questions, eh?

Salome,
JPLagasse

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2000 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again

Perhaps awareness of self limitation is a good thing.

The frog could never answer the question "What is outside the well?", it will waste all its time and effort in figuring out the answer and end up dead in its well.

However, if the frog awares its limitation, he might try jumping out of its well, then here comes the answer, because it is within scope!

Let us try to break all out barriers and limitations, what can be imagined can be achieved ! What we need is awareness, effort and time :)

Regards

Savio

Richard Lunter
Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2000 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Silent. 3 or 5 hours absolutely silent per day. Silent is inspired, relax, charging, self recognition, give energy, give power, .....
Man who is not meet with this silent , can this man be inspired, be relaxed, be charging, be self recognition, .....?

Rick Nelson
Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2000 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Much has been written on the forum about thinking affecting health. Precisely how does this occur? It must be via the body's chemical pathways. Thoughts, either positive or negative, trigger certain hormonal releases which then lead to particular responses in the body.

I came across a comment which indicated that the majority of North Americans' blood chemistry is alkaline. If eating too much meat is associated with negative thinking and eating too much plant matter is associated with positive thinking; and, if it is true that a diet high in animal protein is associated with alkalinity and a diet high in plant matter is associated with acidity; then, it might follow that alkalinity predisposes one to negative thinking while acidity predisposes one to positive thinking. Does this line of reasoning sound logical or do I have it backwards? Whatever the cause, I think most people will concur with the observation that negative thinking is rampant in North America.

Is this scenario possible:

negative thinking = alkaline blood - or -
alkaline diet = negative thinking

positive thinking = acidic blood - or -
acidic diet = positive thinking

neutral thinking = balanced blood - or -
balanced diet = neutral thinking

This may be a simplistic idea, but if one's thinking is too negative and his or her blood is alkaline, is it possible to jump start to more positive thinking by changing the blood chemistry through diet? Obviously, following the guidelines concerning positive thinking posted earlier under this thread is paramount.

Any thoughts?

sekitillic
Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2000 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jean-Pierre,

Ego and Self detach your BEing from creation by observing. E and S see from inward outside and want to explain what they see.
Human BEings are not detached from what they see, they ARE creation. When let-go of the notion of detachment you are every point in creation.
When you choose to be somewhere, there you are. Not physically but through the Everlasting Presence of BEing.
Human BEings have no soul, just the unique perception of the Everlasting Presence of BEing.
Because every human BEing is unique.
When you question, you are detached. Seek not for answers, you are detached if you do.
Do not believe what i say. Do not think i am wrong, if you do you leave the option open i might be right.
Do you want to be one with all, or detached?

sekitillic
Posted on Monday, October 02, 2000 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I think this is the limit of our questions and answers. A frog just cannot answer questions regarding things outside its well, isn't it?

I agree, so why bother searching, Savio?

Why bother searching?

sekitillic
Posted on Monday, October 02, 2000 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

Why bother then?

Sekitillic

Rick Nelson
Posted on Monday, October 02, 2000 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

From previous postings on the Forum, I see there is a direct relationship between one's thinking and the condition of one's health.

As far back as I can remember, I have been stickier and more serious than my childhood friends and contemporaries. Invariably, I see the negative or downside of most situations before seeing the positive or upside (if at all). I am also too judgemental - probably goes together with being negative. Unfortunately, I can't seem to shake these traits nor imagine life any other way. I feel trapped inside this situation and powerless to change.

Are there any jumpstarts to positive thinking or a way to exorcise negative thinking?

Thanks,

Rick Nelson

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2000 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sekitillic

Thanks for the response.

Please refer to my latest posting for breaking our own limitations for evolution.

The fact is - we are part of nature, like all living things, there is a natural tendency for evolution no matter we like it/aware it or not.

We evolved from Stone-age to Hi-tech era didn't we? One of the driving force behind is through asking questions for solutions.

Your intention behind the question "Why bother then?" answered the question well... we are all curious for answers.

Regards

Savio

John
Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2000 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi sekitillic,
I think you are wrong about "Why bother searching?".I am confused because you also say some interesting things.In your words, "it took years to come to this, and then i realised, "what happens if i put no value on anything i thought of."I flashed, momentarily became all with creation. I was all i was to be, creation."From reading your postings you might be confusing detachment with judgment. Being the observer detaches you from being judgmental, not from being a human being living in a logical universe.Savio says it nicely, "in respect to "no questions, there are no answer" I think there is a limit to our question asked and there is an answer up to that limit."Pushing the limits is evolution, progress, going from A to B, only to find new questions.Don't be stagnant my friend join the human race.
John

Michael Horn
Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2000 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do my best to notice when I have negative thoughts, then choose to neutralize the negative thought and affirm a preferred (neutral or positive) thought.

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2000 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I would like to share some thouhgts regarding Sekitillic's ultimate question "What is the origin of the origin?"

I think the word "Origin" will only has a meaning when time exists (to compare who comes first). As time is not defined before the Big Bang,the word "Origin" cannot be applied in that environment. Which means the question is not appropriate in this regard.

I believe there is no such thing so called "Origin" in a timeless environment.

Any thoughts?

Regards

Savio

Anthea
Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2000 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sekitillic,

I'm just curious, may I ask what you do for a living?

Regards,
Anthea

sekitillic
Posted on Thursday, October 05, 2000 - 03:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea,

i am a yugoslavian refugee living in amsterdam, i decided not to return to my hometown kosovo and stay in holland.

i teach yoga.

i have not enought money for my own computer so i do my postings from internetcafe's.

are you more curious, Anthea?

sekitillic
Posted on Thursday, October 05, 2000 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

a baby is often referred to as innocent. sometimes as a blank piece of paper.
when a baby grows older it start to experience and as it learns language the child becomes able to put words to whatever it experiences.

you know that period of a child's life where it constantly asks what and why? parents can get very tired of this, but in fact it's a very important part of their forming.
whatever the child is told at that stage in life, sets in their core and they bring it into adult life.

up to the point a child becomes independent it is literally filled with external information. the human vessel is filled with information so it can perform and interact in society.
of course this causes problems, to deny these problems would be really ignorant.

to become empty again, to live life pure as a baby, but with the consciousness of an adult, that is letting-go.

to realise you are all what you were told you are, what you have thought you are, is not you, but the name you were given.

to let-go means to let go of your ego en perceived self in order to become empty again.

no-one else can do that for you, it all comes down to you.

i'm not asking for you to believe me, but if you think i am wrong, you leave the option open i might be right.

i am not out to confuse you. i am telling you straight. it all comes down to you.

Michael Uyttebroek
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2000 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rick...
The body / thought connection is described in 'The Psyche' by Billy. Here is a small excerpt: "Irritation, work, eating, fear, etc. while in a state of excitement, and also all previously named evil ways of thinking promote an over stimulation of the adrenal glands which are located above the kidneys. They are also referred to as the 'crazy glands' because they discharge digestive matter and overflow the blood with fighting, strength invigorating chemicals whenever the human prepares himself for an altercation, and it follows that he is in need of the extra strength. Adrenaline, as this excretory matter is called, only neutralizes itself again when the anger, the irritation or the fight etc. is over, but then only through the excretion of a dulling acid of the muscles, which mixes into the blood and has a calming effect. If , however, the inner life and the disposition are in uproar etc., the muscles are unable to discharge enough of this milky calming acid to soothe the human therewith. That is why the adrenalin transfers, called up through excitement, give the human extra agressiveness and readiness to fight during this time. This procedure and result have a very adverse effect, contracting the stomach, intestines and other organs and the nerves. It follows that the human finds himself searched out by the most impossible and various kinds of ailments, for instance, cold or heat shivers, nervous trembling, profuse perspiration, headaches, dizzy spells, neurosis, gall bladder problems, digestive troubles, gastric ulcers, constipation or diarrhea etc." This is an unofficial translation.

Michael Uyttebroek
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2000 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rick and interested readers...

In "The Psyche" by Billy there's a section entitled 'The Three Golden Rules of Positive Thinking'. Briefly they are as follows:
1. In order to learn neutral positive thinking it is simply necessary to turn to a daydream (of anything one finds good, beautiful, sweet and nice), and get lost in it with great fantasy, mainly, each time negative thoughts start to influence the thinking...and to reach for the daydream immediately when even the smallest negative thought tries to break out of the subconscious. In the beginning this is very difficult and will take extreme effort to concentrate on the daydream because the subconscious will continually try to push the negative thoughts into the foreground. However with persistant effort of directing the thinking towards the daydream, the negative forward movement of the subconscious will ease up.
2.Always wear a sure smile...even if the atmosphere is sad and depressing. At first it is only on the outside, but through the course of time, develops into a habit while, sooner or later promotes a positive way of thinking. The external settles on the internal whereby a smiling and happy face promotes smiling and happy thoughts.
3.Avoid casting one's eyes down. While speaking to another one should look directly into the other person's eyes. Accurately observe your surroundings in detail. This way impressions are collected and positive thought processes are amassed and stimulated.

Rick Nelson
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2000 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael U.,

Thanks so much for the info on the body/thought connection. What Andrew said earlier about exercise and hard physical work providing temporary relief to the symptoms of depression correlates with Billy's excerpt.

I believe lactic acid is the "milky calming acid" referred to by Billy - which is created in the muscles in response to exercise and hard physical work.

I guess the key to long term relief from the symptoms of depression is to eliminate or find a way to better handle the sources of stress, fear and anxiety in one's life.

Peace,

Rick Nelson

Rick Nelson
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2000 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

For the past couple months I have been wrestling with the idea of minimizing my reliance on the material aspects of life so as to allow an unfolding of the spiritual side. However, after living a conventional life for more than 40 years, and with the responsibilities of a family, this seems a daunting and frightening change.

At this point in time I am running a struggling business. There exists the very real possibility that the business will totally collapse in the near future. Precisely when I need to put even more attention on business concerns, I find a part of me resisting - telling me that the required sacrifices of time and energy are not worth short changing my spirit and my family. But we will be much worse off materially and financially if I cannot recessitate the business. Anxiety over the business is a large part of my current depression, and I fear it will only worsen if I'm soon out of money and work. Other material opportunities or jobs may exist, but I can no longer get motivated for them. Partly, I feel any undue attention to material concerns is degrading to my spirit and the Creation.

I guess there are no easy solutions to such a dilemma, but I appreciate any feedback.

Peace,

Rick Nelson

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2000 - 03:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rick

I would like to quote from Jim's website regarding teachings of Jmmanuel as follows:

TJ 6:48-50 50Therefore, you shall care for the wisdom and knowledge of your spirit, and take care that you do not suffer from lack of food, drink and clothing."

TJ 6:51-52 51"Truly, I say to you, if you suffer from hunger, thirst and nakedness, then wisdom and knowledge will be crowded out by worry. 52First seek the realm of your spirit and its knowledge, and then seek to comfort your body with food, drink and clothing."

TJ 6:53-54 53"Therefore, take care for the next day, for tomorrow will not take care of you by itself. 54It is enough that each day has its own troubles, therefore you must not also be at the mercy of the need for your physical welfare."

Hence it is not degrading your spirit and the Creation by working hard & taking care of the physical needs of oneself and his family, instead, it is a basic need that allows your spirit to grow.

Here, we have millions of people experienced 3 years of business downturn, we worked hard, still there are hardships, we survived.

I hope you can get through your difficult time.

Regards

Savio

Rick Nelson
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2000 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio,

Thanks for your encouraging words. By the 3-year business downturn, I understand that to be concerning the Asian economy. In what country do your reside? Here in the US, our economy is near an all-time high with unemployment extremely low. The only negative situation is the poor performance of the stock markets - from which I have been burned due to greedy and overly aggressive investing. Money is the root of all evil; regrettably I speak from experience.

This might be a character flaw on my part, but I would almost prefer the American economy to take a downturn at this time. I don't want other people to suffer, but then I wouldn't feel so alone with my financial struggles.

From the TJ quotes, I see that nurturing of the spirit is to be given top priority - then the care of the body, food and clothing. This makes sense but is not the way most people operate. When I'm dead and gone and my spirit passes to The Other Side, I don't want to be filled with regret over why, after having the revelation that spiritual development is the most important factor in life, I didn't do all possible when I had the chance to help my spirit grow. But I can't see a way to do this in a conventional, materialistic existence. Perhaps Jmmanuel and Billy, and their absolute anti-materialistic lives, are our best role models in this regard. They are the most spiritually advanced individuals of their respective time.

Is it possible to thrive in a type of communal living of like-minded, spiritually-oriented individuals, couples and families where material concerns are downplayed and spiritual concerns are given the highest accord? Does anyone know of the existence of such a group, especially in the US?

Peace,

Rick Nelson

Savio
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2000 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rick

Good guess, yes, I am in Hong Kong. As you may aware, we were severely burnt many times in the stock markets during the pass decades. At present, we have a record high of unemployment, further, around 70% of investments on "High Tech" stocks are lost.

We are very rich in experience that those who own nothing but in debt were millionaires the night before. And yet, most of them recovered through time. How did they do that?

I think the attitudes in facing challenge is vital:

1. Regret not - Regret is a negative thinking, it does not help anything at all but generate sorrow hence depression.

2. Fears not - Not to afraid of losing our possessions. Remember our birthday suit? We owned nothing in the beginning. If we are already in our worse situation, what is more to lose? Further, fears generate worries hence depression, it does not help anything either.
Sekitillic is right in saying "to become empty again, to live life pure as a baby, but with the consciousness of an adult, that is letting-go".

3. Learn from our mistakes - Positively, this is to make the most out of a mischeif. As we have paid a dear learning fee, we ought to be sure that we will not commit the same again. According to FIGU, this is the exact way that we evolve.

4. Accept come what may and start all over afresh - Accept becaue we are solely responsible. Yet, no regret, no fear, nothing more to lose, experienced and determine to start hard working.........success is within reach.

I am sure that when we look back after a couple of years, we would proudly smile and say "We came, we saw, we conquered. Give me five !" :)

Regards

Savio

Rick Nelson
Posted on Saturday, October 21, 2000 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael U.,

Your posting of the excerpt from Billy's book "The Psyche" concerning the body/thought relationship and certain portions of Contact Note 251 has gotten me thinking about the nature of the genetic manipulation from which all humans suffer.

This genetic manipulation is said to be responsible for our over-agressiveness and combatitive nature, while at the same time accelerating aging and shortening our lifespan.

Could the genetic manipulation in question possibly be related to the adrenaline/lactic acid relationship?

I am certainly not a scientist, but I know that normal human blood PH is approximately 7.4 and that this value must be maintained in order for life to continue. PH above 7.0 is alkaline, below 7.0 is acidic, and exactly 7.0 is neutral.

It seems to me that alkaline equals negative, acidic equals positive, and neutral equals balanace. Perhaps terrestrial man's basic chemistry was manipulated to be alkaline, thus leading to a typically negative disposition and nature. What do you think? Has Mr. Meier ever indicated the exact nature of the genetic manipulation?

Peace,

Rick Nelson

Rick Nelson
Posted on Saturday, October 21, 2000 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio,

I admire your resiliency and persistence. I am taping the following words to the wall by my desk at work as a reminder of your good advice.

1.) Regret not
2.) Fear not
3.) Learn from mistakes
4.) Accept come what may

Peace,

Rick Nelson

Michael Uyttebroek
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rick and all...

I would guess that because of the genetic manipulation we are/ have been overly aggressive and combative hence the over-production of adrenaline...and its destructive side-effects...however, it must be added that we cannot simply blame the genes as an excuse for our behaviour but we must learn to master our thinking.
In "An Interview with Billy Meier - The Spiritual Teachings" available through FIGU, there is much invaluable advice pertaining to taking responsibility for our actions, etc. Here is an excerpt from Answer 20:

" The individual can do quite a bit, mainly for him- or herself, since the person is, in each and every case, closer to his or her own self than to anyone else. Therefore, the person must primarily be concerned with his/her formation and evolution, and with staying alive, of course. This, however, must take place in a way that concurs with the Creational-natural laws, and it is imperative that the individual always bears fully his/her own responsibility for each and every thought, endeavor, emotion, perception, contemplation, action, etc. Every individual must work on him-or herself and become a real human being, for it all begins with the individual - and all humanity consists of individuals. When an individual becomes a decent, rational and responsible person, the result rubs off on the next person who may then, perhaps, also become more decent, rational and responsible before, in turn, conveying these attributes to the following person, and so forth."

I have not read about the factors involved in our genetic manipulation other than what is mentioned in contact 251.

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all, I feel moved to express myself a bit here I hope it is the right discusion,

As a child I was damaged (mentally,physically and spiritually) I remember my feelings and that I could not tell anyone because I feared persecution and that those around me would misunderstand, so I had to put the fears aside and wait till I was mature enough to be able to understand and deal with them meanwhile the fears became increasingly disturbing because my mind was not strong enough and the damage continued..but my attitude always was happy even if I wasn't I always kept a smile, I also wondered how I could have thoughts that I did not want, I had to bully myself and eventually most of them have stopped. I also had some kind of mechanism I think electrical, I would wake up paralized and it scared me a great deal as time went on it started to feel like I was electricuting myself internally (pulses, always when I went to bed) and as I delt with my fears it stopped because I told myself 2 things #1. There is nothing to fear #2. There is always a way these 2 thoughts have gotten me through some of the toughest parts of my life and i've realised just how responcible I am for my thoughts, words, actions and emotions and I know I'm here to gain knowledge, wisdom and truth and that I can pass it on to the next incarnation!

Salome
James

Ardie Fox
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello James,

There is a very good article about sleep paralysis in the FIGU Bulletin/Newsletter #6. During about a 3 year period I also experienced sleep paralysis a handful of times. It is scary! I would like to know why I was near 40 before I started experiencing that and why it just stopped about 2 1/2 years ago. It is a very strange and interesting topic.

Salome, Ardie

Richard Lunter
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2000 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo All,

Pls, know anybody something about psychowallkman? Is this thing good for man for health, for relax, for meditation?

Thanks

Richard

Rick Nelson
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Andrew Cossette,

Sometime back you were kind enough to respond to my posting on depression, and you posted an evocative quote from OM which stated: "live life as if you were to die tomorrow." I think about that quote often, but sometimes my interpretation causes me more confusion.

If I were to die tomorrow, I would want only to spend my remaining hours with my wife and children and other loved ones, letting them know how much I care for and love them. And for the most part I do this every day, although not in concentrated form.

But when I examine the other aspects of my life against this quote, especially my struggling business - which is intrinsic to my depression - I lose focus trying to do too many things too quickly and, in turn, lose perspective of what is really the most important situation to address at a given time. Kind of like do everything now, but there isn't enough time to figure out if what we're doing is even important for the problems we face. I think trying to plan for a successful future suffers the most.

If it's not too much trouble, can you please explain a little bit about the background context for the quote from OM?

Thanks for everything.

Rick Nelson

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2001 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I have questions for anybody with knowledge of the Plejaran communications:

First, a bit of background...

On earth presently, there exist many different groups with "strange ideas" who seem to resist any form of change towards truth. Being "judgmental", not being "open minded", or "jumping to conclusions" are some of our terms describing this condition.
I remember reading somewhere in the contact notes that Religions (as they exist on earth) do not exist anywhere in Creation (as known to the Plejarans). "Our Religions" are studied by at least some ET races probably for this reason (and/or others?).

The first question is this...

Are there any other "intelligent" species on any other planet systems (known to the Plejarans) that have this same mental/spiritual condition (or similar) to the degree that "we" have, here on earth?

Secondarily, as far as I know, we earth people are Earth/ET "hybrids". I suspect that we are not spiritually ready for the physical (mental etc.) abilities our bodies are capable of. (Any comments on this, anybody?)
This condition (of jumping to & staying with "badly derived" conclusions) is perhaps augmented or facilitated by this "hybrid condition" ???

Also... a 2nd or "parallel" question...
The situation with Nokodemjon & the Plejarans, where information is periodically (or otherwise) transferred to the earth people (or the attempt thereof)...
Are there any similar (or parallel) situations anywhere in Creation (known to the Plejarans) involving either the Plejarans or other ET races & other planets systems' inhabitants?
If so, for what reasons?

Also... the 3rd question...
Are there any other planets in the universe (known to the Plejarans) where the original planet inhabitants are hybridized with different ET races?

Any comments/info/thoughts from anybody on any of the above would be most appreciated.
JP

Jani Johannes Metso
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2001 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Referring to the use of pendulum (discussion in the 'And yet.. they fly!' section) and perceiving forms and shapes in the clouds etc.

I think that this doesn't differ very much from the use of 'Tarot cards' and the like, which is nonsense as stated before. I've pondered this matter as well, and I think that we see mostly those things (in the clouds for example)that we were thinking earlier, or that we hide in our minds. I consider it to be much the same, for example, when we are going to sleep and see/hear momentarily some, possibly faint, things that result from the actions etc. we did before, ie. during the day or before going to bed.

I've also tested this by thinking something and then looking up to the skies or to the wall or any other place that has an irregular shape or surface. And, more often than not, the thoughts I've thought or the pictures I've imagined seem to stand out from those shapes, forms or surfaces I've been concentrating to.

And wherever I look, by the way, (be it a wall, clouds or whatever) I can see mostly faces, and this is not unusual at all. (I see mostly bearded ones :)) I think it has something to do with the psychology, as we tend to see especially faces in the most diverse forms/surfaces etc.

I think, too, that one example of this is the structures on Mars. Yes, there are structures, but I think that we very easily tend to see structures and faces etc. there too, where there are none.

Concerning the pendulum, I would guess that it isn't very reliable to use it as a some sort of 'guide'. We can find water etc. with it, maybe, but I'd use my own reasoning instead of it.

Regards,

Jani

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page