Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives-2001

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archives-2001 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jani Metso
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2001 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This posting area is intended for conversation concerning numbers and symbols - and closely related topics.

Jani Metso
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2001 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

About changing ones name:

- Should anybody ever change their name, in any way or form, or could that have some disastrous results and effects? Is that unlawful by Creational Laws?

- What if couple of persons have same names?
Are they connected somehow specially (as it seems)?

Thanks,
Jani Metso

Mark Campbell
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2001 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a fascinating subject to me Jani , how a name can invoke changes in a person's bearing .Call me "Magneto , master of magnetism" . You see , already , I feel better , and it's easier than ever to find my car keys.
regards , Magneto

Savio
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2001 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jani & Mark

It has been thousand of years in the Chinese culture that Names are believed in some way will affect the character and fate of a person, especially new born child.

Something like "Fung Shui", name must be given according to the date/time of the child being born. Further, the total number of strokes of the name will also affect the future of the child.

Believe it or not, many movie stars changed their names and got very famous and good fortune. My sisters in law changed their names and well ..... not bad :)

Anyway, the theory is everything can be expressed/calculated through mathematics, the question is "how". Say, the number of "7" is already a big mystery to us.

As for myself, I think I will not drill on with the names and numbers.

Regards

Savio

Norm
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2001 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark, Watch out here come the X-Men! ;)

Mario
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2001 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Jani,

Regarding a post you wrote in another area about number 11, I have read that this number has a deep meaning to muslims and the book of Coran, but I don't know yet if it's true.
However, november is the 11th month... november 9 is another 11. Just speculations.

Best regards

Mario

fukusuke
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2001 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, forum.
Most Japanese think the name affects his/her future. We Japanese have fortune-tellers who tell fortunes from names. They take into account the number with reference to a name. A name consisted of Chinese or Japanese letters has the number which is how many lines make it.
Thanks,
Sekiguchi Fukunori

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2001 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jani,

The information you seek is written in Billy's book, "6360 interplanetare NAMEN in ihrer URFORM und deren BEDEUTUNG."

Further, changing a name changes the vibration, to be sure. However, according to the teachings, it is not recommended except in rare cases, of which one particular North American member had this experience. Moreover, in my own experience, we changed the name of our boy when he was 3 years old to his middle name. Hence, he had already been "stamped" with this vibration to begin with. My wife and I just changed it around because of the fact that his middle name had a genuine meaning and truer vibration than did his first name; which was of a lower vibrational level. Overall, it is not recommended because the/a person has been living with a particular vibration from birth, and, again, this has become part of him/her.

I would investigate the above-mentioned book for further, interesting information about this topic.

Regards,
Andrew C. Cossette

Mark Campbell
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2001 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also worthy of mention is the situation with actors or other entertainers who change their names to more dramatic or glorious sounding names .Although they may feel more proud , or carry themselves differently , I wonder if the effect of the name change might be deceptive , and help to carry them down harmful avenues in life .Given that a person is actually in tune with their real name simply out of deep familiarity, that is .

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2001 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Yes, you bring up an excellent point. Especially when these so-called stars let others do the naming for them. Therefore, they carry down the 'road of life' a completely different vibration.

Regards,
Andrew C. Cossette

Jani Metso
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2001 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I've been wondering if the letter Ä should be interpreted or defined as the letter A or maybe AE. Do you know which one is the correct way to do that?

So would the letter Ä have a value of 1 or 6?

My partner did change her name some years ago (before I met her). She said she had never liked the name she was carrying before (of course, there can be many reasons for such shunning). And, if she would not have changed her name, it would carry the same total value as mine (if different values for the vowels and constants are not taken into account), and only if the letter Ä is interpreted as A instead of AE.

The same problem I have encountered with, deals also with the letters ö and ü.

And, as usually, many thanks for your comments!

Regards,
Jani Metso

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Sunday, October 07, 2001 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jani,

According to the Geisteslehre, "A" is "A" in the kabbalah/number meanings, and it would not matter whether it is/has an umlaut or not.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Andrew C. Cossette

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2001 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jani,

I should also correct you in the value of "A." According to the teachings, it has a value of "2," and not "1." "O" is 7 and "U" ist 6 -- and has nothing to do with umlauts or such.

However, due to the demands laid out in the Geisteslehre, I can not go into it any further. One must become a student of the Geisteslehre to learn more.

Hope this clarifies things a bit.

Regards,
Andrew C. Cossette

Jani Johannes Metso
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Many thanks for the very clarifying messages.
I know next to nothing about symbols. Could someone please clarify me a bit about the meaning/implication or importance of them? I must study this matter by myself, of course, but I'd just like to know of FIGU's opinion on this.

For example, does an unicorn have some symbolic meaning? I've come across with it many times, as well as with the word "harvest" or "harvest time". It may be that this is only my imagination or that I should ponder these things only by myself, but if appropriate, I'd like to hear others opinions on this, too.

Salome,

Jani

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page