Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives-2001

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archives-2001 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael Horn
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unless I've misunderstood the information about people almost always incarnating in the same race, there is something illogical to me. Since the "purpose" of incarnations is to gain experience, and we incarnate as both men and women rather than as only one sex, why would a spirit only need to have the experiences of one race?

There are whole unique patterns of existence, culture, arts, oppression, domination, etc. that each of the races have, at least up until now, experienced predominantly. It seems to me that a spirit incarnating on a planet on which all of these races exist would need to have experienced lives among them all to be complete in experience. Since a spirit isn't male or female why would it only be black, white, yellow, brown, red, etc.?

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael ;
It's only an idea on my part , but it would seem that the inclinations of certain races would attract the spirit back into a similar environment .I think that if it were the selective choice of the Creation alone , as a designation - sending the spirit on an experience collecting assignment , then yes, your logic would prove .Maybe the spirit itself instinctively attracts itself to particular vibrations. I seem to remember that the contrary ( to my last comment) was the last word on the subject on this forum, but there could be a variable due to the development/ evolution of the spirit , as in "aiming" for it's missing experience and racial home environment .Just a thought .
Mark

Brock Bradford
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

I have thought about this also…my thinking has led to …we are a group of spirits bound together by our evolution. …It may be a law of Creation that keeps developing spirits of similar vibration together…

Good topic…. any more ideas….?

Brock

Michael Horn
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2001 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark and Brock,

Yes indeed. I still don't have a full understanding of this. I add to this the question of WHY different races were created ostensibly by ET's in the far distant past. Was it simply because they COULD do this? Was there a master plan from Creation that they were (evolved enough to perceive and) carrying out? What ARE the intrinsic differences in the races that require spirits to incarnate only in those racial lines, other than the ones I referred to in my original question? Is this world a really unusual place in as much as there are a multitude of races here and not just one?

Michael

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2001 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all,
I think creation sends spirits to different worlds just as the browns originated on earth so that as the spiritual beings evolve with the material sphere of that world it becomes like a finger print or mabye even a racial print as each race is unique unto it's self so when they evolve back into creation creation gains the deverseness as it evolves. I also think there is much more to it yet what better place to discuse!!!

Salome
James

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2001 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all

Would it be possible that reincarnation into the same race is just a "short term" mechanism?

In long run, as there will be billions of reincarnation for every spirits, we will have all the chances to experience as a white, black,brown, yellow and red.

Just some thoughts.

Regards

Savio

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2001 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

For a deceased person, it is recommended a burial rather than cremation. This is for the benefit of his/her future reincarnation.

I would like to ask: Is there anything we can do to help the spirit say to rest in peace, make a better future plan; or, express our thanks to his/her good deeds; Or, asking blessing from them?

Thanks in advance :)

Savio

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Saturday, March 10, 2001 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all,
For a spirit to rest completly I think overpopulation will need to be controlled, because we come back to soon it is damaging, though the work we do now with our selves(body,mind,spirit) and a proper burial can help in future reincarnations.

Salome
James

Savio
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 03:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James

I feel a bit lost when I think what we can do for a deceased person is just a proper burial.

You know, traditionally, we feel we are still connected spiritually in some ways, hence both the East and the West will say some prayers for the dead and/or perform some good deeds on behalf of them in order to give thanks and memorial.
(Perhaps for the ease of mind as well)

Is there any recommendations from FIGU?

Regards

Savio

Anthea
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Savio, you asked: "Is there anything we can do to help the spirit say to rest in peace, make a better future plan; or, express our thanks to his/her good deeds; Or, asking blessing from them?"

According to what I have learned from Billy's writings, we are completely responsible for ourselves. I would assume that this is true for our existence as pure spirit in the beyond too.

I would rather work at making a better future plan for myself, than try to influence another's. As far as I know, in the beyond we are not aware of the doings on the Earth.

Kind Regards,
Anthea

Norm
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio, You should be working to better yourself and the world around you, rather than worrying about the dead, who are in a form of hibernation and don't want to be disturbed, according to Billy. After all, we all have to come back here, anyway. So lets try to make it a better place for the future. I myself have joined groups like Negative Population Growth etc.
http://www.npg.org/
or
http://www.fairus.org/
To limit Immigration in the USA. It does no good to bring down your own countries population level, only to let in the rest of the other countries overpopulated people, they are only coming to your country to escape the overpopulation problems they caused, in their own countries, and it will not solve anything. If you force them to stay in their own country it may force them to re-think their overpopulation problem, rather then forcing it on the rest of the world. Sorry for my slightly off topic rant!

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea and Norm

I agree 100%, thanks.

I just emotionally feel that say if one loses his dad, the close relationship between father & child sharply cut off, and according to what we understand, it is even no meaning to bring a bunch of flower to his grave. A bit sad isn't it?

Just some thoughts.

Regards

Savio

Mark Campbell
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it's much better, after one's Dad dies , to evolve one's self naturally , and honor family by bringing up the evolution of all around him just a little bit , by good example . That way , when that same spirit of the Dad is reborn into another new life , he is in a better environment, made that way by people like his son , who lived on to progress the planet .Maybe the idea of bringing flowers to someone who isn't there is harmful , even , considering that the whole scenario I just described might be entirely ignored, and the resulting morbid sadness causes a rippling effect all it's own .I don't even want to speculate what that effect might be , because it's all around us . Ignorance of the way things really are .Assumptions which are the cause of like effects.
Sleep well , or , Have a great day. - Mark

Anthea
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio, Norm, Mark

Some good points! :)

Naturally it would be a sad occassion when a loved one dies. I think it is only human to experience a feeling of sadness and to grieve. I have not lost a loved one through death - so I do not feel qualified to comment on the feelings of the ones left behind.

I can only say that should someone close to me die, the knowledge that life truly does not end at the death of the material body would be an immense comfort to me.

For myself I know that I want to live as long as I possibly can before I pass over to the beyond. This is not because I fear death - but because I want to evolve as much as possible in this life so that perhaps in the next life I can move onto new experiences that encourage further evolution, instead of being like a stuck record each life, replaying the same mistakes. LOL

Kind Regards,
Anthea

Chris Frank
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2001 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Going back a small ways in these messages....

Somewhere I have read...One brain, one spirit.

My thoughts on that is that on the 21st day after procreation, the brain is formed, therefore the spirit can at this point enter the body.

Am I right to assume this?

Marc Juliano
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2001 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Chris,

Yes, you are right. The spirit form inhabits the embryo on the 21st day after conception when specific portion(s) of the brain are formed. The heart also begins beating at this time.

Regards,
Marc

Savio
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2001 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I hava a question regarding the mechanism of spirits.

We know that all living things have spirits, same as a sperm and an ovum.

What would happen to the individual spirits when the sperm enters the ovum?

What would happen to the original spirit/spirits in the embryo when the human spirit inhabits the body on the 21st day?

Regards

Savio

Scott B.
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2001 - 03:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio

As I understand it, only the Human Being possesses a spirit which is capable of unlimited development in the spiritual sense.

All other living beings, do not possess a spirit in the same form as the human.

For instance animals do not possess a spirit, but rather possess a certain type of consciousness which follows the laws of nature strictly. The human being is able to violate the laws of nature, while an animal can not. Humans are capable of free will and freedom of thought and have the ability to reason, animals and other forms of life do not in the same sense.

There is much more to this, but the purpose of the material life forms, aside from the human, is for the development of nature, which in turn is used by the humans for further development.

I know that this subject has come up before, maybe you can do a search for more information.

Salome
Scott

Savio
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2001 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Thanks for the response.

I think you are right in saying that all other living beings, do not possess a spirit in the same form as the human.

But animals and plants... all life forms do possess a spirit. If my memory is right, I think they possess a collective form of spirit that is different from that of human spirit. This is what Billy said during an interview:

Quote:

By the same token, animals can never be reborn as humans because the animals' spirit form is neither focused in this direction nor is it intended to evolve toward knowledge and wisdom as is the case with human spirit forms or the spirit , respectively.

Hence I think there may be a change in the spirit forms when the human spirit inhabits the body. The human spirit displaces the collective spirit perhaps?

More comments please

Regards

Savio

Louis Mukiraine
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,
I have a question regarding our ancestors. During the time that the extraterrestrials performed the genetic manupulations that lead to present day humans, it is my understanding that the extraterrestrials created hybrids of themselves and terrestrial man at that time. In terms of the early hybrids, which spirit forms would incarnate into the hybrids, the less evolved spirit forms of terrestrial man, the more advanced spirit forms of the extraterrestrials, or both?

Regards,
Louis

Louis Mukiraine
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In addition to Michael Horn's question posted on Thursday, March 01, 2001 - 02:23 am, what happens when you have interbreeding between races and mixed races emerge? This is going to become increasingly the case in the furure as it gets easier for people to travel and as racial prejudices are abandoned. I live in Cape Town and there are many people of mixed race here and their culture is neither black nor white but their own. Is the spirit form somehow able to detect which of the mixed races is more prevelant in a particular individual and hence incarnate accordingly? This strikes me as odd but I would welcome an explanation. Thanks.

Regards,
Louis

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All very good questions above. May I add to them - What about clones ? Do they have souls ? Will a spirit form enter a clone ? Obviously if the clone was alive at the same time as the person who was cloned , the clone could not have the same spirit form inhabiting it as the original. How would that work ?

Salome,

Steve M.

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

I think a clone is a totally different person than the original except they look very much alike physically. Hence they will have different spirits.

Any comments?

Regards

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 07:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,
That would make sense. So in the future there could be physical duplicates that would be spiritually very different from eachother & react to the same situations differently.
Also is it possible when the Plejarans said that we reincarnate into the same race they meant the Human race. Meaning they are not dividing human races the way Earth humans do?

Salome,

Steve M

Louis Mukiraine
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That could be a possible explanation Steve. The different races could refer to the anatomically different intelligent life forms and not the racial variations as we understand them here on Earth. Thanks.

Regards,
Louis

Savio
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve and Louis

As I understand it, the reincarnation of earth human spirits would usually attach to their original races, somehow it is related to their spiritual evolution situation.

Regards

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,
Since I'm the 1rst generation to be born in America of my family -- my Mother is from Norway(75% Norwegian & 25% Swedish)My Father was born in Austria(& he is half Latvian).My brothers kids are even more mixed being he married an Italian(his daughter is the first one to have brown eyes in my entire family line , both sides of the family included). I don't see how it is possible for the spirit to evolve in the same race unless that race is simply the Human Race. It was mentioned on the Forum that the more cultures an entity evolves through , the more one can learn & the quicker it can evolve being it is experiencing different cultures. I'd have to agree with that as well.
Any thoughts ?

Kindest regards,

Steve M.

Mark Campbell
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve ;
I agree with you that being exposed to different cultures early in life can expand your consiousness .Having parents of different nationalities and speaking two languages.....Living in other countries is a factor as well .
Regards , Mark

Wolf-Dieter
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2001 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve and others,

I guess that a clone in the artificial result of an uniovular twin, so they are identical in theit genes but different in their spirit forms though quite similar in their behavior in most cases as studies with identical twins who hade been living appart for a long period of time tell us. But behavior, certain preferences and so on are in some way determined by your genes and as well to a great amount by your environment. So consider your body is part of your environment. The result is, that if there are different spirit forms who live in the same environment their behavior might be alike in many ways, depending on the sourrounding culture, the climate an so on, though you ramain a unique personality. So it´s the same with a clone.

Another question is, what kind of spirit form woul carry a partly animal partly human creation. Is the kind of spirit form determined by which part - animal or human predominates ? May be someone in this forum will find a logical answer.

Samlome

Wolf-Dieter

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Wolf -Dieter ;
It's only my guess , but I think that one or the other would dominate and take hold . the Human Spirit would find the body odd and awkward , and have many problems dealing with the host .On the other hand , if the animal spirit would take to the body , then you would have a feral/ primitive and possibly violent creature . Of course , this is a hypothetical situation , as animal spirits do not nest within a human frame .This is a good question , and I would not be surprised if the special circumstance were governed by different Creational laws .
Salome , Mark

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Grettings all,
I've seen shows on t.v where the parents of the twins state they are different (personality),yet they still have the connection of the split cell.
Just like the twins Dal and Dern each universe has it's own specialness.
As for human/animal I think it would be a human spirit with more of an animal tendency as it would be 97% human 3% animal.

Salome
James

Michael Horn
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2001 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a fresh offering from http://www.rense.com/general12/secasdhtm to rejuvenate the topic:

Second Chance - Reincarnation?
http://www.feer.com/2001/0108_02/p059tales.html
8-1-1

A Cambodian soldier killed in battle managed to return to earth--but found himsel locked in the body of a small boy. Meung Dim died in 1971, leaving behind a wife and three children. But he was reincarnated as a boy named Chan Bros, the Koh Santepheap newspaper reported.

The child's father, Cheam, quickly realized that his son had an old soul. The boy could recall his previous life in detail. "At 12, my boy looked like he was a man," the 72-year-old told the press. "He used to always ask me if he could go and see his wife and children because he had been separated from them for so many years."

When the boy reached the age of 14, he located his widow, Vong Yath, and explained that he was her dead husband in a new body. "Will you marry me again?" he asked.

She declined. But he refused to take no for an answer, visiting day after day, month after month and year after year.

Then one day, Vong realized that her young suitor was telling the truth. So she finally gave her consent.

Recently, with him aged 39, they finally married--or re-married, as they prefer to say. The bride was 60. She's delighted to spend time with her back-from-the-dead man. "Despite the teasing from young people who say I'm too old to get married to a young husband, I had to get married to him," she said. "Because he is my old husband."

Anthony Alagna
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey JP,

I'm over here. You're right, "unresolved issues" is what it's about. Death 'shuts off' a person where they left off in life; and ending (killing) a terrorist who is deranged with illogical ideas and emotions is shutting them off there; and the next incarnation starts off with these unlearned things which he/she may or may not repeat, such as in the case of committing terrorist acts. But remember, each new incarnate has their own free will to do as they please each time, in addition to a potential of attracting Creational\Universal laws and directives in an upbringing through daily adult thinking and actions, depending upon spiritual progress or evolution.

This is why it is illogical according to the laws of Creation to practise the death penalty or killing outside of self-defense since the law of reincarnation is in force in the universe. It's totally stupid to kill a secured criminal, when you have a chance to isolate this person, show him truth, and create sufficient guilt, thereby better preparing their spirit (consciousness-related exercises) for a better start the next time.

Best regards,
Anthony

Mark Campbell
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2001 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if anyone can address this question . If a person died in 1953 , given the high rate of births at that time , would it have been possible to have been reborn quickly , perhaps even in 5 years or so ? I know that the "lifetime plus one half" rule is the standard , but I'm also aware that in modern times the high population has demanded less time for rest on the spirits 'waiting in cue' , so to speak . Also ,would there be influences from the previous lifetime such as accidental death, or a troubled life , that would affect the return cycle ?
Thanks - Mark

Thomas Hall
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2001 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mark, in the unofficial translations of the
contact notes, it was mentioned that some of the FIGU members would be reincarnating very early in
this century, so I can only assume that rapid reincarnation is possible. As to influences from
other lives, everything of significance that occurs to us has some influence on our future lives to varying degrees. -Thomas Hall

Phil McAiney
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2001 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In a conversation with Billy, he mentioned there is no past life accident like drowning, for e.g., that affects our present life and makes us afraid of swimming, to use one example. Karma is kaput and just a theory and enslaving tool used on the consciousness by the spiritually-challenged.

In being reincarnated too early, one would think the results would be similiar to being woken to get up and work in the middle of the night when we were only half-rested from our sleep.

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

The answer to your question is yes. This is quite possible.

Andrew C. Cossette

Michael
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew,

Are you answering yes to both of Mark's questions?

Michael

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Andrew ;
I was having a Hank Williams moment , so I just thought I'd ask .
Much obliged , Mark

gurujay
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In reference to all this reincarnation... I am so glad to know and feel that creation is just in ways that us all become one with the Creational laws.... I believe reading the Guido Musbrugger Book "AND YET....THEY FLY", there was mention in the topic of reincarnation and that is that a spirit form would take the average of a 400 yr period to return to the Material conciousness due to a washing and stored life experiences from the previous past, can anyone elaborate on this matter for me since we are more or less speaking here in terms of a few yrs or a century at that, thanks.

Be well to all
JAY

Thomas Hall
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear gurujay, there is a formula for the approximate amount of time one spends in the beyond, normally. It was mentioned here in the forum. I seem to remember that it was about 1.5 times the years in material (Earthly) life during the most recent incarnation. The formula is currently not accurate due to overpopulation. Maybe you can find more info with the keyword search. :-) As far as the 400 year average turnaround, I think you might have misread something in the book...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page