Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives-2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archives-2002 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2002 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess this is as good a place as any to ponder this. As I remember reading in the material, there was some kind of a directive from certain ET societies that either allowed or ordered their people who became abandoned on Earth due to technical problems to destroy their ships and themselves. I seem to recall that the explosion in Russia in 1906 was once such incident. If this is so, it contradicts the "no suicide" Creational teaching.

Does anybody have a clearer recollection of this?

Michael

Michael
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2002 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't figure out why, if we have a review of our life after death, that anyone would want to incarnate again to murder, wage terrible wars, etc. Doesn't the spirit get it, especially after having either been a victim or perpetrator of such stuff?

Michael

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2002 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael ;
About the 'so called metoerite explosion' in Tungusta (is that spelled correctly?), the visiting ET society had become addicted to christianity upon bringing it back to their homeworld. Within 11 years , war and dissention broke out among themselves due to it. The new rule became , that if any ships had to land here on Earth for repairs , or even come near it, they were to obliterate themselves .
As far as wanting to return to a life on Earth incarnationally , of course , we don't have a choice .It's nature's directive to insure that we keep growing spiritually .Once we, as a planet of humans , are a bit further on in spiritual maturity ,it's reasonable to expect that better choices will be made by world leaders , and by all citizens .
Salome , Mark

Ilkka Hiltunen
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2002 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

I don't really know much about the Creational teachings, but I don't see the situation you described as suicide, but more like sacrificing oneselves for a greater good. It's not hard for me to think suicide as a way of giving up is against the teachings, but it would seem bizarre if risking one's own life for a good reason was.

I don't have much info about that Tunguska incident either, other than that on some websites I've seen an alleged pohotograph from that time which shows a cigar-shaped object in the sky. I've also read an investigation that concluded (based on some substances found in the area, if I remember correctly) a comet had exploded over the region.

Marc Juliano
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2002 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Hope all is well with you.

As far as I knew, the Tunguska "UFO explosion" and the event with the ETs that brought back Christian teachings to their homeworld were two separate, unrelated events. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

And I've never heard about this new rule you mentioned. According to a contact report that I don't have handy, the Tunguska UFO was unable to ascend above a certain height due to mechanical problems and so they made a decision to atomize it (themselves included). Maybe they did this since they knew that our atmosphere wouldn't sustain them before long anyway and/or they were aware of the consequences of their craft falling into the possession of earth humans. I think one of these reasons was given in the report.

Can you dig up the source on that one regarding the "new rule"? I'd appreciate any clarification.

Thanks,
Marc

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2002 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc ;
I'm sure your'e right about that .I think both parts of my post came from one of Phil's posts of about a year or two ago .I've tried to search his post , but I've had no luck . "Siberia" and "Tunguska" didn't yeild a find .I don't see an option to view all of a person's posts by name .I'll try something else .
Salome , Mark C.

Mario
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2002 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi...

Somewhere in this website I read that Earth is the only planet where religions exist. Now it sounds wierd to me that some ET race wanted to become christians! How could that happen? Didn't those ET's know about Creation?

Hope I have an answer

Mario

hamptonchiu
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2002 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to share some of my 'findings' with you. Actually, it is not new 'finding', just something Immanual said thousand years ago.

In Matthew 18, Immanual mentioned 'Elijah indeed, is coming and will restore all thing, however, I say to you that Elijah has already come and they did not recognize him but did with him the things they wanted. In this way also the son of man is destined to suffer at their hands' Then the disciples perceived that he spoke to them about John the Baptist.

I believe Immanual says clearly that Elijah reincarnated as John the Baptist, and will reincarnate again in the future.

If my understanding is correct, Christian religion do believe in reincarnation too.

Edgar Cayce also mentioned this section after reincarnation become part of his readings.

Hampton Chiu
chiuwang@yahoo.com

Norm
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2002 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hampton Chiu, "Elijah reincarnated as John the Baptist "

That can't be correct, because this is Billy's reincarnation linage.

Nokodemjon=
Enoch
Elijah
Isaiah
Jeremiah
Jmmanuel
Mohammed
Meier

Norm
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2002 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually to be more precise.

Nokodemjon =
1) - Henok II - (Alias, Enoch)
2) - Elja - (Alias, Elijah)
3) - Jesaja - (Alias, Isaiah)
4) - Jeremja - (Alias, Jeremiah)
5) - Jmmanuel
6) - Muhammed - (Alias, Mohammed)
7) – Meier

Linda Williams
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2002 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norm,

I've read this incarnation lineage many times on this Forum. I guess the time has come for me to ask, what evidence exists that it is accurate?

Sincerely,
Linda

Anthea
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda,

The proof for this lineage is contained in the contact reports - there is also a piece of ancient script in existence with the incarnation lineage clearly written on it. I forget which contact report - but it was in either book 1 or book 2 of Wendelle Stevens' translations. You could also write the center in Switzerland directly and ask them about this. In addition, if you search through the archives of this forum you might find the earlier discussions about the incarnation lineage. Another important source of information pertaining to this topic is in the booklet "Clarification of a Defamatory Claim" - an English translation which can be purchased directly from the Center in Switzerland, or from the billyeier.com website.

Regards and Salome,
Anthea

Anthea
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton Chiu,

The Christian religion does not believe in re-incarnation. They tend to believe in salvation through Christ - which means they either get to go to heaven when they die or they think that if a person is particularly wicked such a person would go to hell. This is a false teaching.

Regards,
Anthea

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone

The script which Anthea refers to was a piece of brown burned paper found in one of the underground tombs in Egypt during a time trip that Billy took with Asket.

Wendelle Stevens presented a picture of this parchment on Page 15 in his book Message from the Pleiades, Volume 4. During this trip Asket was able to translate some of the characters into German, but some of the others were in other Romance languages based on Latin according to Mr. Stevens. Later on with the help of Michael Hessemann the remainder of the text was translated.

Here is the translation as Mr. Stevens presented it:

"THERE WAS A PROPHET WHICH WAS THE PROPHET ENOCH WHICH WAS ELIAS WHO WAS AN IMPORTANT PROPHET OF THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD MOSES, WHO WAS A LEADER OF THE EARTHHUMANS AS ELIA, ISAIA, JEREMIAH, JMMANUEL, MUHAMMED AND BILLI. THIS SPIRIT WILL REINCARNATE AS A PROPHET WHO WILL BE BORN AS A TEACHER OF COSMIC LAW AND HE WILL ENTER THE HUMAN RACE AS ONE BILLI WHO IS ONE EDUARD MEIER WHO WILL BE A TEACHER OF THE SPIRIT. HE WALKS IN THE LIGHT OF SPIRIT...."

If Im not mistaken you may also purchase a photo of this document from the photo collection which FIGU offers.

Salome
Scott B.

Norm
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott B., You are correct the picture is on page 18 in Volume 4, Message From The Pleiades.

Norm
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually pages 15-18.

I sure wish we could correct our own posts.

Michael
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

I think you can with the little notepad after the date (to the right.)

Michael

Anthea
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, Norm ... thanks for correcting me about the script - you are both right - it is in Volume 4. :)

Regards and Salome,
Anthea

Norm
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, Its only for the moderaters.

Ardie Fox
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

I remember hearing along time ago that one of the corrections that needed to be made in the Talmud of Jmmanuel was the name Elijah as a previous incarnation of John the Baptist. It should have read Elisha (or something like that). Does the newest printing of the TJ show this correction?

Salome, Ardie

Norm
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ardie, I have a new copy, and yes it now says Elisha.

Linda Williams
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and all,

I had no idea that my question would yield such a stunning archaeological find! Thank you, Scott, for your information and the clarity of your post.

I have been unable to find a photo of this ancient document by searching the main website. Does anyone know if it can be accessed from there?
Or does any PC savvy person have the ability to post it here from another source?

Honestly, I've been somewhat astounded by this new information and am fielding many new questions in my mind as a result. When I feel I have sorted them sufficiently, I will post them here.

Thanks again,
Linda

Mark Campbell
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda ;
You can order a photo copy of this parchment from the FIGU , which is photo # 1059 .You can check on the price and ordering method from the pricelist , available on this website . It comes with a translation into German from the original Lyrian .The translation into English was just posted here not long ago .
Regards , Mark

Linda Williams
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Every time I go into the "pricelist" link on the main website, I come up with German only information.

I suppose I see the way of ordering a copy of the original document, but I was also curious to know why a photocopy would not be available from the main website and/or if a copy had ever appeared on this Forum.

You say the language of this parchment is Lyrian? I gathered from Scott's post that the few lines were in different languages that Asket could only partially translate . . . I found that very curious, but then, this gets me in to some of my many questions!

Linda

Sincerely,
Linda

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2002 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To my understanding , Linda, it's all in Lyrian . I don't understand what Scott said about the 'romance languages '. It may be so . Maybe what was meant by Stevens is that some of the letters were similar or identical to languages that we know about , like Latin . It appears to be so , which is understandable , because Latin came from Lyrian . As for ordering from the pricelist , you may have to email the Center to ask for a translation and ordering specifics .In any case , don't be discouraged .
Regards , Mark

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2002 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark and Linda

Let me look into it further regarding the original lauguage inscribed on the parchment.

Scott

Linda Williams
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2002 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott and Mark,

The original language inscribed on the parchment is what has me very interested. I assume it is preserved in someone's hands at this time.

Some of my initial questions (especially as a calligrapher) are how was this writing applied? With inks of some sort? Or paints? Colored or black? When, where, and how do the letters suggest a different language, or perhaps, a different writer? What is the date of this ancient document and how was that date authenticated?

In consideration of the "restructuring" that Marc has mentioned, I would like to recommend a photo of the original document along with an analysis of it, accessible on "links" on the main website. This document along with the TJ, as I understand it, are considered to be essential Time Travel discoveries.

Thinking it all through,
Linda

chiuwang
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All:

First I would like to thank FIGU and Marc Juliano to provide me a lot of valuable information about meaning of life and truth regarding why we are here.

I need to clarify some points I tried to say in my 01/18/2002 posting. What I am trying to say is that Bible, though a lot of scripts have been re-written by church or lose its true meaning in translating between different languages. But in that section, Matthew 17, it mentioned the idea that John the Baptist is reincarnated from Elijah, it probably is wrong, but important thing is the idea of re-incarnation. Even after so many people change Immanual's saying, some truth still stay in the Bible. And that amaze me.

I am not religious, but I believe in reincarnation since I was a kid. Most Asian does though.

Also I am interested to gain more information about the 2nd prophet, anyone know when this person will start his/her teaching?

Hampton Chiu
chiuwang@yahoo.com

chiuwang
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All:

When I posted my last message on 1/18/2002, it was 11:30 p.m. here in California, USA, my brain was not functioning well enough. So I would like to take this oppotunity to clarify some points.

First I would like to thank Mr. Meier and FIGU for bringing so much valuable information to us regarding why and how we are here on a remote, out-skirted yellow dying sun system in this galaxy. Not to mention soul development lessons and idea of re-incarnation.

Secondly, I would like to say that though Bible has been re-written by church, translated between dozens of languages, but amazingly, it kept some idea between lines that few people will think about, such as idea of re-incarnation. A lot of people told me Christian church never believe re-incarnation, once you go to haven or hell, that is the end of story. Though I am pretty sure I am going to 'HELL', according to Christian definition, but I would like to point out in Matthew 17, Immanual mentioned the re-incarnation concept, suggesting Elijah re-incarnates into John the Baptist. Though the name could be wrong, but idea is very clear.

When I raise this section to my Christian friends, their reply is 'It might be a translation error.',
well, when those church goers can not explain some section in 'Holy Book', it become 'translation error', how convenient.

But some doubt certainly are raised in those Christian minds, since their pastors can not answer my question.

Matthew 17 is a fun section, use it to ask your religous friend, observer the look on their faces, but remember to bring a Bible, since their first response is to check that book.

Have Fun.

Hampton Chiu
chiuwang@yahoo.com

Hampton_Chiu
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2002 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All:

I have a question and wonder any one in FIGU can help me resolving this...

I think Immanuel talked about the concept of reincarnation twice in Matthew.

After I read some materials from Jim Deardorff's TJ website, I think in Matthew, even today's bible printint, Immanuel mentioned about idea of reincarnation, once in Matthew 11.14 and the other in Matthew 17.12. Though the name might be wrong, but the concept is there.

Is my understanding correct?

Hampton Chiu

JAY
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton,

The reincarnation issue is a bit complicated at times. There is this book which I'am reading at the moment called "THE ULTIMATE DECEIT OF THE HUMAN RACE" by Ezzrath Baht Shem, a controversial book on The Bible and its missing books. There is mention in this book the bible scriptures is not telling humankind the whole story from scriptures during the time the Bible was revised many times, many books have been eliminated and have not been added to what they so-called mention to be final draft of scripture (KING JAMES VERSION). One of the missing books was named "THE BOOK OF REMEMBERANCE", this book according to author was not included in the bible do to the science of past lives rememberance. I would think the book spoke of spiritual sciences which related to learning of past lives and how to remember other lives past and that it would be dangerous for the people to know this information. The author of this book does not get into detail but he generalizes the idea of the lost book. Maybe someone here in FIGU may have more information on the missing book or knowledge of this tyoe of science. This I would think is where Jmmanuel has learned reincarnation and its secrets besides his missing time traveling to india. :) I hope this helps.

BE WELL :)

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay, all...

Jim Deardorff has very interesting info which might answer some questions.

http://www.proaxis.com/~deardorj/

Regards,
JP

Linda Williams
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

It's been awhile since this subject came up, but I was wondering if you had made any headway with the "languaging" of the ancient document that presents itself as prohetic tradition over many centuries and generations. The "evidence" of this document is about reincarnated prophets, and names a final incarnation as the name of "Billi." Is it one language? two? one writer? two? Or something else?

Looking forward to your reply,
Linda

JAY
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2002 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda & Scott,

I am also facinated with understanding at least somewhat how is it that Prophets or just us in general would know something about our old existing lives or for that matter the order for prophets to have been reincarnated all the way down to Mr.Meier.

As stated in my earlier posting, an ancient writting or a book called, "THE BOOK OF REMEMBERANCE" is mentioned as probably a book from ancient so-called bible scriptures to teach these Sciences of reincarnation, the author claims this book has been eliminated by the Vatican for purposes of not teaching the common folk anything of this since it can be dangerous for the people. If Scott can clarify or add more information to this that would be greatly appreciated. :)

I am not very knowledgable in the reincarnational ancient sciences, more information if any by the Plejarans would also be great :)

BE WELL Linda and thanks :)

Scott B.
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2002 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda & Jay

Linda, I am trying to get a hold of Michael Hesseman. I sent him an e-mail about this very subject, so if and when I hear from him I will let you know what I find out.

Jay, I wasnt exactly sure what you were asking. Maybe when you get a chance you could reword your question, thanks.

From my understanding there are so many false teachings regarding reincarnation, its hard to be sure. Even if something was removed from the Bible, how would anyone know what was stated as being true. I think one of the reasons any information about reincarnation was removed from the bible, if this is true, was based on the loss of control over people the church feared. If people were taught heaven lies within, and that you live again to perfect yourself because you are totally responsible for your own life this would fly against religious teachings. I know this is an over simplification and probably many people already understand this, but I think there is a little truth to it.

I heard recently, some of the Catholic churches are having a hard time staying in business, due to the financial losses incurred through litigations involving some of the homosexual activities of their priests.

One thing, which I think is true is, one must develop one's own abilities through Meditation etc, in order to discover what is really true. As I understand, this requires mastery of real concentration to project ones consciousness into the future or the past. Which as I understand, can take more than one lifetime to learn, dependent on the spiritual evolution of the person. It might also be true that certain past life rememberances could be achieved by utilizing the Akashic records, but again you need the knowledge to do this.

From what I understand, I think the real emphasis should be on who we are now, and how we can improve ourselves in this lifetime.

If anyone else has more ideas, I would like to hear them.

Salome
Scott B.

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott,

That was my main understanding of what the Sciences of Reincarnation must have been is just that, AKASHIC RECORDS information and how to tap into the energy of the AKASHIC records, the science of learning how to access the Akashic records is and I guess we will never know. Hope my question was not misunderstood.

BE WELL Scott :)

Linda Williams
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

. . . if and when I hear from him (Michael) . . . I will let you know.

I hope you do, as he seems to hold the key to this mysterious ancient document as well as the primary physical evidence for Billy's prophetic lineage.

It seems to me that this document potentially bears more weight than is given credit on this Forum. If it is truly legitimate, authentic, not a hoax, etc. etc., it speaks to many astounding issues: reincarnation, the prophetic tradition, predetermination.

Thanks, Scott, for following up. I hope Michael replies!

Linda

Scott B.
Posted on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He Linda

I received a response from Michael. I want to compare the information Michael mentioned to me with what Wendelle stated in his book to make sure I understand his answer correctly.

I have made an attempt to contact Wendelle, and when I hear from him (hopefully) I will then state what I have learned.

Just from what I can tell the original seems to be Lyrian, which is the basis for the old German language.

Ill talk to you soon

Salome
Scott B.

JAY
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott,

That would help us greatly in opening up the idea of the reincarnation issue and lineage....my question is along the lines of Linda's as well just phrased it a bit different.

Linda Williams
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Now we await Wendelle. This treasure hunt is becoming more and more intriguing and exciting!
It's wonderful that you have a direct line to these sources.

Thanks again,
Linda

Jan Bayer
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I have been pondering for some time now if there is any difference in usage of following words in German and English FIGU materials:

Incarnation
Reincarnation
Rebirth / regeneration (i.e. German - die Wiedergeburt)

Do all have any special (or even slight) meaning(s) and at times a special usage?

To my understanding, they however generally mean the same obvious expression.
“A spirit form returns to a new body again.”

But in terms of FIGU materials, I would expect some differences.

Does anyone know more?
Thank you for any thoughts and ideas.

Regards,
Jan

Anthea Cossette
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jan,

I think that it is only a matter of grammar, the meaning remains essentially the same.

Incarnation = present tense i.e. "in my present incarnation ..." (current life)

Incarnation = past tense i.e. "in my last incarnation/s ..." (previous life/lives)

Reincarnation = future tense i.e. "in my next reincarnation/s ..." (next life/lives)

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Anthea

Savio
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I would think "rebirth" has a different meaning ....

Reincarnation is a spirit takes on a new body and starts with a totally new personality.

Rebirth may mean a spirit takes on a new body and starts again with the old personality (same person),
it might be the same case as the Dalai Lama. (although it is not a real rebirth case).

Regards

Savio

Scott B.
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2002 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda,

Well in regards to our discussion regarding the origins and language used on the parchment.

At this stage of the game, there appears to be in existance two possible versions as to the origins of the parchment.

In an earlier post by James Deardorff, he did mention the "Lyrian" writing on the parchment.

There is one more avenue I will try, I never received a response from Mr. Stevens.

Salome
Scott B.

BTW, This parchment is on the cover of the German Version of The Talumd.

Anthea
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2002 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

According to Billy each incarnation has a completely new personality - i.e. different to the one in the last life.

Regards,
Anthea

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea

Yes, that was what I meant :)

Do you have any comments on my understanding regarding "rebirth"?

Regards

Savio

Anthea
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

"Rebirth" can mean the same as "reincarnation" - however - "reincarnation" is more specific in its meaning while "rebirth" can be used in the English language to describe for example "The revival of learning and culture" or "conversion." It all depends on the context in which this word "rebirth" is used - if used incorrectly it can create some confusion.

For the purposes of exactness it is probably more correct to use "incarnation" and "reincarnation" to describe this teaching.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Anthea

Linda Williams
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

Glad you're still on the search but sorry that you did not hear anything back from Wendelle.

Out of curiosity, do you know if the German version of the Talmud includes a reference and/or explanation for the parchment on the front cover?
If it does, what does it say?

That there are "two versions (of the parchment) at this stage of the game" is somewhat concerning. Shouldn't there just be one, i.e. the true one?

I cannot stress enough the importance of getting this evidence clarified, and would therefore like to quote from Michael Horn's Beyond Great UFO Photos: An Inquiry Into The Billy Meier Case:

"A red flag for many is Meier's apparent claim that his spirit and Immanuel's, as well as that of Enoch, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah and Mohammed, are one and the same, and that he therefore has incarnated many times in the past as a prophet. This is certainly the last straw for many and provides the ultimate opportunity to throw the whole case out."

Isn't this the bottom line reason for providing some incontrovertible proof of this claim?

Thanks again for your determination,
Linda

Norm
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2002 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda,

Debunkers Like Kal Korff use this and add names to the list, they say Billy claims he was "Karl Marx", "King Tut" etc. to make it seem outlandish. Its funny because in Korffs own video he says he didn't touch the button to the entrance of Figu, because he was afraid it would read his intentions. What are you afraid of Kal, that it might be true, or does he really believe the case!

Korff knows Billy is telling the truth, and Korff knew he could become famous by debunking it. There's something really strange about this guy Korff, he been after Billy since he was a teenager in the 70's.

JAY
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2002 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda and Norm,

It is a shame that we still have so many incarnates on earth who are such disagreable beings (LOOSERS !!), he has been a looser and he sure is not developing spiritually to humble himself and learn the right path to spirituality.

If your are reading this Kal, take humbleness to the readings and the lessons from the Plejarans and do not make yourself like those who betrayed Jmmanuel or the likes of disagreableness in your spirit form. All the evidence and Physical proof of Meier's experience are there for us to acknowledge thanks to our Technologies which make it all possible. :)

BE WELL Linda, Norm

Linda Williams
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2002 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm and Jay,

"All the evidence and physical proof of Meier's experience are there for us to acknowledge . . ."

It is precisely this that I am questioning. Is the ancient parchment the physical proof of Meier's prophetic lineage? If so, it appears to be quite illusive at this time. I can't yet get a real grasp on it, which is why I'm trying to get this evidence clarified.

Some people find this "prophetic lineage" claim to be wildly outrageous, sans Kal Korff, Karl Marx or King Tut, and receive this information with a raised eyebrow and tongue in cheek! As I discuss the Billy Meier case, I find myself excluding this aspect of the case as I have no substantial way of backing up the claim and feel at this point, that it is detrimental to Billy and other verifiable facts.

My best,
Linda

Scott B.
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2002 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay and Linda,

A number of years ago I went to listen to Mr. Korff talk. His lecture was an attempt to sell his book about Billy, and to portray himself as an expert ufo researcher.

Two things that struck me odd. One was he was wearing a hair piece? Why would this be, was he afraid someone would recognize him?

Secondly, he mentioned his own UFO sighting. The odd thing about this, is that he had no proof, or evidence of any type, although we are supposed to believe his debunking theories regarding Billy. And, in addition not to believe Billy who has considerably more evidence then anyone alive currently.

Linda, Im stilling doing some digging about the origins of the parchment. As I mentioned before, it only indicates the 7 prophetic lifetimes of Billy's spirit, and nothing else that Im aware of.

Salome
Scott B.

JAY
Posted on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I understood reading the CONTACT NOTES (Wendelle Stevens versions, FIGU site) on Mr.Meier's not being a reincarnation of Jmmanuel, not sure why the questions here are referred to a parchment which have 7 lineages of a prophetic lineage of Mr.Meier's reincarnation. Is the parchment mentioned by you guys something which has not been spoken of in all the FIGU site or in any of Mr.Meier's lectures, please clarify what is been said here for me Scott :.....not exactly confused but just trying to organize in my mind what is being said here.

LINDA'S Quote:

"It seems to me that this document potentially bears more weight than is given credit on this Forum. If it is truly legitimate, authentic, not a hoax, etc. etc., it speaks to many astounding issues: reincarnation, the prophetic tradition, predetermination."

From the CONTACT NOTES readings, my understanding is that Meier had been a spirit form who once came from the Pleiades and settle and took on many reincarnations here on earth for this same mission, as a young boy he has been groomed and given the opportunity to take on the mission either if he chose to take it or not. To what extent does the 7 prophetic lineages fit into the purpose and MISSION for the future of the mission and is the parchment which is shown in the TALMUD (German version) part of a series of left out translations which are to be kept as a secret by the PLEJARANS??

Linda Williams
Posted on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and Jay,

Scott, keep on with the archaeological dig!

Jay, I'm not entirely sure I understand your concerns above and will probably defer to Scott's reply to you. This whole discussion began one day when after two years on this forum, I finally asked the question, "What evidence exists for Billy's prophetic lineage?" Much to my surprise I was told about this ancient parchment discovered on one of Billy's time travels with Asket. It appears to be written in Lyrian, or possibly one other language that Asket could not translate. Michael Hesseman completed the translation, which appears in Stevens' notes. (Do I have it right so far, Scott?)

To claim that Billy's spirit is one and the same as that of Enoch, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Mohammed and Immanuel is rather phenomenal, I think. I'm simply trying to clarify the "evidence" of the claim before I can comfortably pass it on as a fact of the case.

Hope I've made my position clear. Perhaps this (or a version of this) is a question for Billy during our next round of questions to him . . .

Sincerely,
Linda

Mark Campbell
Posted on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jay and Linda ;

If you go to the pricelist and find photographs , you can order # 1059 .You can have a good look at it , and it also includes a translation into German , with a phonetic reading of the Lyrian script ( written in our letters).You will see similarities between Latin was and Lyrian .Keep in mind that the Lyrian languages spoken in Atlantean / ancient times must have been modified versions of the language spoken by the planetary Lyrians , much like what happens here when societies migrate .

Billy ( as Nokodemjon) originated in the Lyrian system .

Regards , Mark

Linda Williams
Posted on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

I've tried to access the pricelist information on various occasions, and am given German-only information, which I cannot translate.

Initially, I was very curious to see the document but now realize that even if I did, I would still wonder if it was authentic or a hoax, and I would still have questions like Who authored it? How old is it? What kind of authentication has it been subjected to such as other evidence in the case, i.e. photos, film footage, sound recordings, metal analyses.

Mark, do you believe this parchment and its content are authentic? If so, can you please tell me why you believe this?

Thanks,
Linda

Mark Campbell
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Linda ;

I'm glad you asked that question .It relates back to a post that I gave in response to Jay and TeeReX , in which I must have seemed a bit abrupt.
My apologies , although I meant every letter of every word . And now , a "rabbit from my hat" , if I can find my hat . This is a very detailed and comprehensive contact case , which has been designed to activate the interest of some individuals , and not others( at this time) . The way I see it , some people are just so connected to the repeated thinking patterns of previous lifetimes ( which I'm certain feel comfortable and right to them ), that even when fully apprised of the verity and commitment of an undertaking such as this , that there will be a small tug in the back of their minds which say to them in no uncertain terms " What if jesus really is my saviour ? Should I be extra double certain so that I don't make a fatal mistake. What if this is my test ,what if satan laughs at me" , etc.I refer to an inclination of the mind to give this kind of resistance , and not a full religious addiction in current life . These doubts , which they are , do nothing for an person's thought life , or the growth of their psyche . One might think ," I beleive the ships are real , but what if their spacesuits are not ? Or maybe that one photo of a ship is real , but all others are not ...the left shoe of Semjase was real , but what proof have I that the right shoe was real ? Real blonde , or dyed hair ? As an abstract example of my point , it really doesn't bear to wonder about it unless it makes or breaks the experience for you . At which point you either view it with calm amazement , or it makes you nervous with suspicion .As a side item to all this , I find it to be similar to a concern whether one can convince others about this truth , because they can't fathom thinking in their own way without the support and agreement of others , holidays , and silly songs of the season .There always has to be one hill too high to climb , because at the root of the whole issue , it's not the details that are in question . It is the important message that is carried within it .
The parchment is hand written by Henok himself evidently , because it omits his own name from the prophet lineage , because it is about the FUTURE prophets to come in time ahead .As to why or how it was salvaged has been touched upon by others , but irrelevant to me . The main reason that I trust in the authenticity of this relic is that it supports the information that I have learned so far that makes complete sense to me .Also , I trust the integrity of Billy and the Plejarens .There is just no reason for him to falsify anything( in fact quite the contrary) , and I guess that you would have to meet him in person to get this kind of sincere impression of him , but it is very distinct and obvious . His demeanor is no act .
Why don't you email the Center , and ask for assistance in ordering photo # 1059 ?
Could it be that you wouldn't trust it if you saw it ? Would the real item convince ? Carbon dating ? A trip back in time to the moment it was being written ?
In a nutshell , and pardon me for being blatantly direct here , but if it is a real sticking point with you as far as "faith - beleif - supporting" credibilty , then perhaps where the whole contact situation stands in your estimation as 'just about a man who took lucky UFO pictures'. I have no judgement of you , no opinion of a hell as a fate if this is the case . I still think highly of you as a person , regardless ( even though I really don't know you ,).But in closing , until you see it for yourself , your expressed doubt only expands the unnecesary doubt . The way it looks , by the way , is not the convincing issue with me .The Spiritual Teachings are the genuine article . This is what I recognise , and needs no constant verification and proof . The proof is sufficient of itself .

Salome , Mark

Christian Frehner
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the parchment:

Hi all,

In the "Photoverzeichnis" we find the following explanation regarding photo #1059 = the parchment:

"A Mr. Jim Crowley from England secretly photographed an ancient document (that is in possession) of a noble private collector, and he sent Billy photos and negatives and asked him, whether he, Billy, or the Pleiadeans/Plejarans could decipher the letters. According to his information the noble Englishman purchased the partially burnt document -- together with other specimens -- in Egypt decades ago. Billy immediately recognized the Old-Lyrian script which he still was able to master rather well, and therefore could translate the document into German with Ptaah's help. According to Ptaah the original document is more than 8.000 years old.

Btw: At the 117th contact of November 29, 1978 (Semjase Block 8, in German), Billy showed the photos to Ptaah who then analysed one of it.

Regards,
Christian

hahnekamp
Posted on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello!

Additional to Rebirth, Incarnation and Reincarnation:

Incarnation is called also in German "Fleischwerdung" (engl. "becoming meat")and means that you got a new HUMAN body.

Reincarnation is called also in German "Wiederfleischwerdung" (engl. "becoming meat again")and means that you get a new HUMAN body again, so you often speak from the future or the next life.

Rebith is called in German "Wiedergeburt" which includes the incarnation (become a human) as well as becoming a animal or something else. So it is word in general.

Result: the word incarnation is often used as the same as rebith, but this not so correct.

Glenn McKenzie
Posted on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Linda,

Is verifying Billy's past lives really that important to the worlds mission? I agree with your opinion that this information only tarnishes the scientific facts and other spiritual truths that were produced by the case! It is important that we know of reincarnation,, that the spirit has many lives to go through for gaining knowledge, and that we understand whatever living environment we create now it's one we will be returning to. But I think THIS other information from the Plejarans was for Billy's own questions. I'm undecided if it was really meant to be published!?!? Why risk creating another cult/religiuous prophet, idol? (something Billy and the Plejaran's said they didn't want) So why bring his past lives up?? Or is it, they foresee skepticism as playing a major role towards
advertising the mission?

There are many questions on the subject and the answers can be found, it's in the laws of Creation! But to me, they're irrelevant to the direction I take!
Just my view! :)

Take care,
Glenn

Norm
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since I can't find the picture in the catalog, heres a copy from Wendell's book, Message from the Pleiades Vol. 4. Sorry the picture is so bad, but my camera is out of power. I will take another one when its charged.

Christian, also how did Jim Crowley know what he was looking at, that made him send pictures to Billy?

my picture

Marc Juliano
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Glenn,

I agree with what you say about the non-importance of the incarnation lineage, etc. It truly is not important (in the general scope of the Mission) and really serves, IMO, only to provide some background into the reasons why Billy does what he does and his "stake" in this mission, etc. The teachings about life and how we can live it are of course the main point in all of this.

Many things that Billy chooses to share with the public through written texts (e.g. his incarnations) were for his own edification, but he nevertheless enlightens us with this peripheral info for whatever reasons.

As far as the Plejarans foreseeing skepticism as playing a role, this has been the case without a doubt. It's not only evident in the way they skipped and bounced their craft for Billy's movie camera, but particularly in some of the challenging information they presented. Stirring up controversy was definitely an integral part of the agenda, per their own statements.

Regards,
Marc

Linda Williams
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, all!

I'm delighted and grateful that our discussion is proceeding with new clarity. I think we're finally getting somewhere, and this is what I had hoped for.

If I seem maddeningly irritating to some of you, please understand there is method in my madness: it takes an irritant for the oyster to produce its pearl!

Christian, thank you so much for the "official FIGU" version of the story, and obviously there is so much more to it. I would find it fascinating to read it in its entirety. Has anyone written the full story?

Thanks, all, for your input!
Linda

P.S. Now I wonder how the time travel with Asket story ever got started???

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda

I asked Christian about this just recently, and he decided to post his answer on the forum for all of us to see.

Im glad there is some clarification on this issue.

Christian, thanks!

Salome
Scott

Linda Williams
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I figured that you were silently in the background and digging away! Thanks for your assistance on this issue.

I hope that we are only just beginning to uncover a major story that will not fizzle away as so often seems to happen here.

I know I now have many more questions and an interviewer/investigator background that wants me to press on for more information. Norm's question is a great beginning!!!

Thanks so much!
Linda

JAY
Posted on Monday, April 01, 2002 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI all,

In reference to the subject at hand, I read through some of the information on the FIGU site stating particular lineages of the Prophets; Jmmanuel's father GABRIEL (a Plejaran)correct??.... Prophet MUHAMMAD was also inspired by the word of GABRIEL through the HOLY QURAAN correct, so stating this information here, GABRIEL must have obviously known of the spirit form of Jmmanuel passing on to the Prophet Muhammad.....this is what is mentioned about the lineage of the prophets with references to Jmmanuels reincarnation issue in the main FIGU site:

In the An Open Word (German version, page 186, verse 1368, while pointing out the reincarnation lineage of prophets, Meier mentions that Mohammed, the sixth prophet in this line of prophets, was a direct reincarnation of Jmmanuel:

... that he [Mohammed] was Jmmanuel's direct reincarnation and that he brought the truthful teachings of the spirit for the exclusive purpose of ... (The rest here was cut from the FIGU site)

Furthermore, the OM, CANON 33, verses 102 and 103, reports the following text regarding the prophet of the New Age and his rebirth:

Verse 102.

"And the son of man shall be in torment for a long time, and he shall be reborn in many lives as prophet; and he shall begin his mission on Earth as Enoch and return another time as Elijah, then as Isaiah, whom he shall follow as Jeremiah and Jmmanuel and then as Mohammed."

Verse 103.

"And he shall be the prophet of the New Age, when the time of times will be ripe, and when his name shall say that he is the guardian of the treasure ..."

This is just a bit of refreshment to the conversation, not sure if it will add or Help Scott in keeping towards the lineage issue.

BE WELL to ALL, :)

JAY

Linda
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I figured that you were silently in the background and digging away! Thanks for your assistance on this issue.

I hope that we are only just beginning to uncover a major story that will not fizzle away as so often seems to happen here.

I know I now have many more questions and an interviewer/investigator background that wants me to press on for more information. Norm's question is a great beginning!!!

Thanks so much!
Linda

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's a completely different story about this scroll in Wendell Stevens book "Message from the Pleiades" Vol.4 page 15 under the above photo it says,

"This is the seared fragment of scroll given Eduard Meier in the tomb in Egypt by Asket when she took him there under the protection of a "cloaking device" that allowed them to walk past the Egyptian guard there unobserved."

Linda Williams
Posted on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm and all,

I've spent some time on the main website and have found yet another story written by Hans Lanzendorfer:

"Billy Meier also received a very interesting photo negative from Harald Proch of Munich at the end of 1977 which Harald Proch had received in his business from an unkown person. Later Billy Meier was informed in a letter that the negative contained the photograph of an ancient fragment of a written document that an Englishman had purchased for his 'black' collection on the Egyptian black market."

"Based upon his knowledge of the old language reproduced thereon, Billy Meier was able to translate the written text, which contained extremely interesting information that pointed to the prophet's incarnation lineage from Enoch to the New Age. Additionally, the Pleiadeans, astounded at its mere existence, thoroughly examined this written text. They validated its age to be nearly 8,500 years.

I continue to find this discovery extremely interesting and astounding as well!

Linda

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All ;

I would say that since Hans is much closer to Billy than Wendelle , that his version is accurate . It seems that Wendelle may have combined the two scenarios and assumed that the parchment had been collected by Billy and Asket , when in fact , the connecting thread of the story is only that it is from Egypt. I'm sure that when he heard the story of their trip to Egypt , he assumed that much . Thanks Linda (and everyone else) for persisting on this .You really uncovered a classic misunderstanding .

Regards , Mark

Linda Williams
Posted on Friday, April 05, 2002 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all!

After thinking through this parchment story, I realize that there are three versions at this time: one from Wendelle, one from Christian, and one from Hans.

I don't know which story is the most accurate.

Hans and Christian tell a similar story about an Englishman who possesess the original document that is scripted in old Lyrian that Billy was able to translate. That this Englishman acquired this relic on the Egyptian "black market" makes me wonder how willing he would be to be interviewed, let alone truthful about these potentially illegal activities!

From this Englishman, there appear to be two different connections that lead to Billy Meier:
One is, according to Christian, a Mr. Jim Crowley from England; the other, according to Hans is Harald Proch of Munich.

If a document exists that is in Old Lyrian, how did it get from Egypt to England to Munich to
Switzerland to Billy?

Linda

Christian Frehner
Posted on Friday, April 05, 2002 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda,

Harald Proch was one of our group members in the seventies.
The document (the original) is still in England. We don't know the owner of it. The document went from Egypt to England, stop.
My version is the one that comes from the original contact reports (plus the Photoverzeichnis).
Of course I would also be very interested to talk to this collctor and look at the original document. Who knows, perhaps he has even more of such specimens.

Regards,
Christian

JAY
Posted on Friday, April 05, 2002 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian and Linda,

If this document has been given to Billy, then from what christian is telling us is that Billy must have borrowed the Original and then after translating it given it back to the person in England???.. is that what is happening here??

I think is OK and I disagree with the illegal issue of EGYPT BLACK market, finding accurate truth and facts in relics should be normal for the human spirit, dont we agree?? :)

BE WELL Chris, Linda :)

Linda Williams
Posted on Friday, April 05, 2002 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian and Jay,

I asked my question wrong. What I was trying to ask was what Norm previously asked: How did anyone know to contact Billy with this relic in the first place?

Christian, is there any possibility that you can track down the collector and talk with him? There's got to be a fascinating story there!

I understand that from England, photos with negatives were then sent on, not the original document itself.

Sincerely,
Linda

Christian Frehner
Posted on Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda,

I will discuss this matter with Billy as soon as possible. However I don't think that he has information about the collector.

Regards,
Christian

Scott B.
Posted on Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda

That is a good question, how did anyone know to contact Billy?

Its almost like the coincidence when Phobo Chang came up to Wendelle Stevens, and introduced herself and mentioned living in India during the time Billy was having his contacts with Asket. From that introduction Billy was able to hook up with Phobo after many years.

Salome
Scott B.

Linda Williams
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian and Scott,

Christian, whatever information you can glean will be insightful, I'm sure. For me, there remains an intriguing air of mystery around this story.

Scott, Norm deserves the credit for the question. He zoomed right into it when these new stories came to light. We can't assume that someone was "telepathically impulsed" when, according to Hans' version the Pleiadeans were astounded to learn of its (the parchment) existence. Also, do we yet know what Ptaah's analysis was of one of the photos during the 117th contact?

I guess you can say I have "a nose for a story."

More will be revealed!
Linda

Glenn McKenzie
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Buying from the Egyptian black market is like trying to buy corn from a roadside stand! (it's natural) More Egyptian artifacts have been sold PRIVATELY over the past few hundred years, than have went to museums or other displays! Heck, the 'poor' didn't feel raiding the tombs was a crime for them, after witnessing rulers of different dynasties do it for centuries! So getting your hands on something such as that parchment would be NO PROBLEM at all! That document does nothing, for a famished belly, while it sits hidden in some old box! If you happened to be a shopping Englishman, in the right place and at the right time, it wouldn't cost much at all!

So yes, I would say it is highly possible this Englishman acquired it this way! And, making discrete contact to have it examined seems appropriate! The questions I would be asking? (if I was REALLY interested...)

WHY contact Billy, via Harald...? It sounds to me... Billy received the photo and a letter, from Harald!

What was Harald's BUSINESS...?

HOW would the Englishman KNOW to contact Harald through his business????

Lastly!! How would one know ((FOR SURE)),,, Harald never held the ORIGINAL???

*LOL*
Just having fun,:)
Glenn.

Linda Williams
Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2002 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Glenn,

Maybe you're right, and this is all fun and games and *LOL*

I myself would not want to risk possessing a black market relic that some Islams might consider yet another holy or sacred cause for jihad in the Middle East! It all feels potentially dangerous for me. That's where I was initially going with my statement about the collector's hesitance to be forthright.

Sincerely,
Linda

Glenn McKenzie
Posted on Sunday, April 14, 2002 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda,

I hear ya! I too wouldn't want to be in possession of such, a historical and cultural relic, on the sly! But many others are, and I'm not counting the many people with sculptures and priceless paintings that don't belong to them.

What about.....??? From the different versions I've read, it does sound to me that Harald Proch was the main link of information between Jim Crowley & Billy. If this assumption is accurate, I'd say he (Harald) would probably provide the best shot at getting more details? Maybe Christian could verify some of this? :)

Take care,
Glenn.

Christian Frehner
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Regarding the "parchment": Yesterday I spoke with Billy about this "parchment matter", and that's what he told me:
The facts about the "forum parchment" is as follows: Billy received a letter by a certain Jim Crowley that contained a letter and the negatives. The letter and envelope did not show any address!
Billy then gave the negatives to the ex-Core Group member Harald Proch so he could make some photos from the negatives. Harald Proch's profession is that of a photographer. (It seems that this incident is the reason for Hans' version of the story.)
Billy did never see the original document!!! And he doesn't have information about the owner of the parchment except that which he was told in the letter (regarding the Egyptian black market etc.).

Salome,
Christian

PS: Regarding Norm's comment (in red color): It is true that Billy had a "parchment" in his possession that he had shown to Wendelle Stevens. This he did under the condition that Wendelle would not tell anybody about it (which he, Wendelle, did in the meantime, obviously).
There really was an Englishman involved, but Billy did never reveal his name (in order to protect him), nor did he tell anybody except Wendelle about this incident.
It is important to note that this peace of paper or parchment, which (btw) Quetzal has taken into his possession many years ago, is not identical with the parchment that we are discussing here in the FIGU forum!

Scott B.
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Christian

What is unclear to me, does the Parchment that Queztal is in possession of contain the same type of information as was presented by the negatives that Billy came in possession of?

Salome
Scott B.

Linda Williams
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chistian and Scott,

The new information through Billy is, indeed, helpful! I'm appreciative that you are both trying to get to the bottom of this mysterious, intriuging story.

Sincerely,
Linda

Linda Williams
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian and Scott,

The new information through Billy is, indeed, helpful! I'm appreciative that you are both trying to get to the bottom of this mysterious, intriuging story.

Sincerely,
Linda

mark gil
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2002 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone ever had dreams that come true? I have dreams every once in a while that come true and I remember the dream once it happens. I don't sleep too well but when I do, some of my dreams come true or so to say, I see the future. Is anyone else experiencing this or am I crazy?

mark gil
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2002 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read in And Yet They Fly, that we have been genetically altered to live shorter lives. Does this mean that we are limited to a certain level of spirit? If we can only live to 150 years old, that would mean our spirit would be hindered.

JAY
Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2002 - 05:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark gil,

The reality that we live shorter lives is due to our genetic manipulations by the Ancient Lyrans and those of the creator overlords (ETs)who have been visiting our world for many ancient of times. The manipulation has stopped us from longevity, it is our mission now as more conscious spirit forms to reverse the process for a longer life span. We shall do this according to the mission and our scientifical advancement in DNA concepts. When all this occurs, we shall be able to anjoy a longer life span and also develop more in spirit form which has been a cursed to us since our manipulations.

You also need to take into account our planetary evolution as well, the many cataclysmic effects on our world and the sun also has caused our shorter life spans as well. Please read in this main page The 251st Contact where it will give you a detailed insight into all these events. It is located in the main page here under the Contact notes.

We should Thank our Elder brothers The PLEJARANS for enlightening us in the truth and facts for our existence and why we have become manipulated for so long.

BE WELL Mark gil :)

Scott B.
Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2002 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mark Gil

Thats an interesting question you asked in regards to dreams coming true.

This has happened to myself also more than once. There seems to be different types of "dreams".
Some dreams as I understand it are the subconscious working out problems etc. The other type seem to be a type of consciousness projection into possible future happenings. Also this type of consciousness projection may be what some people call "out of body" experiences.

I have also had these "out of body" experiences where I have visited peoples homes etc, and then verified the information the following day. I believe Billy has stated the spirit doesn't actually leave the body, but the consciousness is able to project itself beyond the body.

A few years ago I had a friend who was away visiting in another state. During this time one day I sat down and closed my eyes and I had a very clear vision of what I thought was a hotel room. I was able to see where the windows were located and the general decor of this room. During this short vision it was very clear and I felt like I was there, and it made me think that we are very connected in ways that transcend distance and time. Needles to say when this friend returned I had described the hotel room where she was visiting. I was truly amazed by this.

If anyone else has had various types of dreams etc, it would be interesting to hear what others have seen or experienced.

It has been mentioned in the contact notes about some of Billy's experiences with these type of consciousness projections. If I remember, Billy was instrumental in helping solve the Patty Hearst case in the late 70's by using a form of consciounsness projection. This I believe aided investigators in locating her whereabouts.

Interesting topic.....

Salome
Scott Baxter

Marc Juliano
Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2002 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Just a side note about the Patty Hearst events: I recall that the Plejarans and/or Asket and her people may have also been responsible for impulsing the FBI or CIA in order to locate a nuclear bomb that was planted somewhere in the San Francisco area, if the translations I read are anywhere near accurate. If so, there was apparently much more to the Hearst affair than the general public was informed about.

Regards,
Marc

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2002 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc,

Concerning the Patty Hearst incident, I think Scott is correct except for using the term "projection." If I recall, the Plejarans notified Billy of the seriousness of this matter, and for him to intervene. The Plejarans could not. Then Billy, using his spiritual consciousness part, influenced the proper authorities with impuluses to find the bomb. Is this not correct?

Lonnie

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2002 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, all,

Dreams... !

When I was in high school, I had several dreams which changed my entire outlook.

One of these:

It was as if I was "brought" from one room to another in a particular building. In each room, I was allowed to "absorb" or "look" at whatever was of interest to me.

The first room I remember only the dimensions and door/window placements.
The second room, I looked around & "saw" what could (now) be described as work benches, lots of "stuff" on the left, a "black square" in the window & other details.
The third room I did not enter. I saw "stuff" though, through it's doorway.

(Now... in my youth, I WAS a "Techno-Nerd". "Scientific American", rebuilt motorcycles (motor jobs etc.), developed b&w photos & lots of other scientific stuff... all mostly self taught. Yet I could NOT recognize EVEN A SINGLE PIECE of all the "stuff" on my left !!!!)

Then (in the second room) it seemed everything "shimmered" in fast motion & "beings" came into the room in fast motion then slowed down to normal time... Night turned into daytime. A different kind of "light" now illuminated the windows...??
At the workbenches, it was as if there were two beings in one. The "inner being" of one person at a particular workbench looked directly at me while the "outer/physical" being sort of looked about wondering what was going on... looked directly at me but did not "see" me...??
There is LOTS more detail than what I've described above.
I woke up immediately after this dream for some reason...??

Perhaps about a year later, I was at "Alberta Cycle" (Edmonton Honda dealer) for motorcycle mechanic training. On the second day I connected with the dream... it was EXACTLY (Very Exactly) the same place. The "stuff" on the left was all motorcycles, the "black square in the window" was a fan... etc. etc. I spent a bit of time exploring the place in terms of the dream. The large square box things in the third room were furnaces !!!

What amazed me the most, however, was how LITTLE it blew my mind... as if this was all normal & totally natural somehow. Also, not being able to recognize "technical objects" was & still is interesting. Two beings in one???? Other stuff besides.
Oh yes, the "inner being" that looked directly at me, was in the workbench position of the person who was training me !!

At that time, I figured out that there are beings in our universe who can travel time & "bring passengers" as easily as we can walk from room to room.
Today, as I re-think it all I'm not sure... I should probably contemplate it all over again !!

So much for the "Linear-Time, Techno-Nerd" mind, eh???? :)

Salome,
JP

Marc Juliano
Posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2002 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

You're probably right about the Plejarans not doing the impulsing themselves. In keeping with their rules of direct non-interference, it makes sense that they would tell Billy and he would be responsible for taking action.

Now, back to the subject of Reincarnation, Death and the Akashic Records...

Thanks,
Marc

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page