Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Petale and Arahat Athersata

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Spiritual Teaching » Petale and Arahat Athersata « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 17, 2008Badr23 03-17-08  01:33 pm
Archive through December 24, 2009Smukhuti23 12-24-09  09:44 pm
Archive through November 29, 2011Mahigitam23 11-29-11  03:55 am
Archive through October 14, 2014Vincent23 10-14-14  04:18 pm
Archive through June 29, 2016Matthew23 06-29-16  01:55 pm
Archive through June 28, 2017Votan23 06-28-17  02:37 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on the pure spirit forms of Petale and Arahat Athersata.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 977
Posted on Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the newly translated book; Arahat Athersata

The book, Arahat Athersata is a book, equally in importance as the Goblet of the Truth, should be in possession of the hands of every living human being.

Firstly, I am grateful to Billy and the FIGU folks and those responsible ones behind the Goblet of the Truth.

I cannot begin to express how fortunate I am that I studied the spiritual teaching, ie; the teaching of the prophets, as it is contained in the Goblet of the Truth.

If not for the Goblet of the Truth, I would not have accessed the invaluable and priceless wisdom regarding the creational laws and recommendations of the Creation. I would not have learned regarding the character, the virtues, the consciousness and the sense of the responsibilities that are born from the fathoming and recognition through the daily life lived. I would not have gained cognizance of the Creation and its brazen law of love.

Although still in the infancies of my learning, the modest cognitions I have gained have truly prepared me to recognize the beauty, majesty and power contained in the book Arahat Athersata.

What a beautiful work. Too bad that the spiritform Arahat Athersata responsible for this work, I am unable to express my gratitude and appreciation. Yet, clearly, the love and intended and most unselfish desire is that we, the human beings of Earth, and especially those of us who love and search and put efforts to learn and grow in cognizance through the fathoming and recognition, by way of the spiritual teaching, should benefit thereby. With clarity filled insights, painting with such simplicity for understanding, those of us who recognize the responsibility will be empowered by wisdom and assisted by the creational Law of the Fairness. In this way, the few responsible amongst us will know the truth and reality of the might and power in our support to bring about the necessary change the global society so desperately seeks and longs for.

I now see how the efforts, characterized as small waves, will inevitably become a powerful and unstoppable tsunami of effective good. I look forward to doing my small part and to stand with the ranks of those who will effectuate great change and bring about peace, love, harmony and unity to all the peoples of Earth.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Cpl

Post Number: 1057
Posted on Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's beautifully said, Eddie, and I agree wholeheartedly.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Hugo

Post Number: 631
Posted on Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

Good to hear! I'll be ordering it soon.

btw, have you got the MOT book yet?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 489
Posted on Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie

I'm sure the spiritform AA knows your gratitude and appreciation. Remember, they can communicate with you if they choose too, however in a form of communication we cannot understand as this time. As a young girl, I remember looking into the sky one day because I was upset with my parents and immediately a "feeling" came over me which presented the purpose of my life, in a way I cannot express in words. We will at some point in the future become "AA" spirit forms teaching/assisting other future planets as we are being taught now.
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 496
Posted on Monday, March 18, 2019 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, that was very well said!

Salome and kind regards,
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 978
Posted on Monday, March 18, 2019 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, yes After the Goblet of the Truth, the Might of the Thoughts was next in line.

Msmichelle, interestingly, the spiritform Arahat Athersata who transmitted the words in the book was once a human being just as we are.

Chris and Corey, thank you for the kind words my friends.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 979
Posted on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the German/English book ARAHAT ATHERSATA

I just completed my first cover-to-cover study. I'm certain that everyone who has studied it thoroughly must certainly have had the same experience as I.

In this book I have learned about what I would call 'astounding' and 'breathtaking'. It is regarding, as if, a great secret and even a mystery which is foreign to the great majority of human beings on Earth. But I've only had my first study, and yet, I am completely in awe of the majesty and power-potential that, is available to every human being, within this book.

The transmitter of the contents within the book reveals and explains, with such simplicity of explanations, a most monstrous power.

I'm excited to begin my second journey of study of this great book and to place another layer upon which I can become more versed in the incredible knowledge and power contained within.

It behooves everyone to get this book into their hands and study this book.
Salome,
Eddie

Kenneth

Post Number: 958
Posted on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

These are the perfect words that I was looking for regarding “preconceived opinions”.

46. A human beings of the truth knows no
prejudices, because a preconceived opinion
hinders the searching and finding and the
honesty.

47. The human being of truth knows very precisely
that all truth and wisdom lie in the timeless flow
of the endless duration, so no preconceived
opinion finds the entitlement in the existence.

48. Only facts of the truth can be facts of the
wisdom, but not anything else which is arranged
below it.

49. This is a low in the great course of all
occurrences, for every existence must complete
itself in the circle.

50. Cause and effect find their validity in all areas
when they are arranged according to laws and
recommendations.

51. A preconceived opinion harbors within itself all
unlogic of the doubt and untruth.

52. And as a human being therefore approaches
and takes in these transmissions, then he/she is
beyond the state of preconceived doubts and
criticism or whether prejudices are still able to
dominate him/her.

53. If he/she, however, is still befallen by
preconceived opinions, then it is better for them
if they set aside this message and leave it to
those who are able to search for the truth free of
prejudice.

Arahat Athersata
Page 20, section 46./…/53.

Votan

Post Number: 902
Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ediamartin

Who is this power people, church or monetary people.
joe

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 980
Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Votan,

It is not a "who". Nor is it a people. It is unequivocally and absolutely-not the church nor monetary-people.
Salome,
Eddie

Votan

Post Number: 903
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

thank you for your email.I had a experience like that too when my mother died. I was coming back from work after a long drive and felt down.I asked why did she have to go the way she did and felt a warm presence. I asked who are you and the answer that came to me was : I am who I am.I felt better after that.
joe

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page