Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives-2001

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archives-2001 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

dongjoo
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,
I cannot find
http://www.figu.org/us/database/life.htm
It says data do not exist.... where did it go?

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2001 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dongjoo

I wonder what happened to the database :)

Perhaps you can try this one: Life in Spiritual and Physcial

Regards

Savio

HarryD
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2001 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello folks

In my childhood (I'm 30+ nowadays) I heard on several occasions that there had been an experiment in which a person that was about to die would be weight while dieing. It was said that they found out that people loose 27 grams (If I recall correct) when they die. It was always the same amount of mass lost, whether the person was tall or small, fat or slim.
I read this as being the spirit leaving the body and this "knowledge" helped my in the process of thinking over the reincarnation theory or at least a life after death thing.

Now with the Einstein equation one could estamate the huge amount of energy that leaves the body when someone dies..

BUT...
Today I am wondering if all this "knowledge" is based on something real or was the story about the weighing of dieing people just a popular story that had no truth to it ?

I have never find information on this and I was wondering if someone else here has a clue...

I recall that the story told that the experiments where held in a scandinavian country..

So if you have some clues on the experiment please post ...

Greetings
Harry

HarryD
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2001 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Folks

To extend on my previous posting... Wouldn't it be intresting IF such a experiment on weightlost while dieing had be done and when found weigh loss to do the experiment the otherway around...
WEIGHT GAIN after CONCEPTION...

And wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that the Weight Gain would appear 3 weeks after conception every time ? ;)

Greetings
HarryD

Savio
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2001 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi HarryD

I also learned about the weight lost experiment. However, it was mentioned that only very slight weight was lost; it required very sensitive device to do the measurement. (27 grams would be a big and obvious lost that everyone can repeat and confirm the experiment).

I think it would be difficult to measure the weight gain as the fetus is gain weight everyday.

I am also anxious to know if there is any progress regarding the weight lost experiment.

Anyone has more information?

Savio

Ilkka Hiltunen
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I've been wondering what happens to our spirits when our universe enters its next rest period (in 265 trillion years was it?). Will they just go to sleep and then reawake with the universe or will they cease to exist and be replaced by new spirits or what? And if we exist through all of the seven cycles our universe is going through, what happens to us after that, when our Creation becomes an Ur-Creation?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Anthea
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ilkka,

Interesting question! The way that I understand it is that all spiritforms evolve to become one with Creation before the rest period takes place. An example is the Petale level that stands at the doors of Creation. I may be wrong in my understanding, and perhaps someone with more accurate knowledge can expound on this.

Regards,
Anthea

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ilkka

Yes Anthea an interesting question from Ilkka.

Yes as I understand it, once the spirit merges back into Creation it is one with Creation, therefore it is eternal as is Creation. Each time the Creation sleeps and reawakens the spirits that entered into it before the slumber will be within it when it reawakens.

When the Creation/Universe begins its return back into the slumber state any spirit which has not been incarnated into a body will be extinguished. Any spirit which has had at least one physical life will then follow its path of destiny to merge back into Creation. To me its kind of the same thing in nature when a mother tiger will give birth to cubs. Some of the offspring will make it, and some of them will not. In giving birth the mother is attempting to insure the continued existance of the species. I think in a sense the Creation is doing the same thing. By creating new spirit forms it is continually attemtping to further its own existance. I just learned some of this recently so I hope I have it correct.

The Creation allows much time for all spirit forms to learn and perfect themselves. To me it would be illogical for the Creation to create spirit forms and then not give them the chance to obtain knowledge and wisdom which in turn increases its own knowledge and wisdom.

I know there is much more to this, but I hope this helps a little. If anyone has additional ideas please share them....

Salome
Scott B.

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Illka, Anthea, Scott, all...

Does the "Comprehensive Consciousness Block" (along with spirit) exist throughout all incarnations and "Spiritual/Physical" evolution until Creation's sleep time?
Or does it become "obsolete" at some stage in our evolution?

If so, when?

Similar/parallel to the above... is:

Do the "high council" beings still have a "Comprehensive Consciousness Block" ?

Salome,
JP

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott...
What is the source of the (fascinating!) information in your above (Monday, November 26, 2001 - 08:47 pm) post?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page