Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives-2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archives-2002 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Savio
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2002 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

During a discussion in another board, I was asked to prove the existance of the spirit.

Can we do this?

Regards

Savio

Anthea
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2002 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

Billy demonstrated publicly, and with great reticence, the existence of the greatness and power of the spirit in the early days of the Mission - you can read about this in the Contact Notes and in Guido's book "And Yet They Fly". Jammanuel too showed examples to the people of his time by many "miracles" of healing the sick, etc. Note that these two personalities were, and are, much more evolved than their contemporaries.

In my opinion it is nearly impossible for us, at this stage in our evolution, to "prove" the existence of the spirit by such deeds as Billy and Jammanuel had demonstrated.

It is also my opinion that we can only prove the existence of our spirit to no-one else but ourselves. Other than this I guess we would each have to go to the "beyond" at the time of our death to maybe find this answer - besides evolving greatly through many incarnations to answer this one with demonstrations such as Billy and Jmmanuel displayed! :)

Regards,
Anthea

Scott B.
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2002 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio

You know that is an interesting question.

It has been documented that the human body has minute amounts of electricity which allows for the various systems in the body to operate. The brain sends electrical impulses through the nervous system to the various muscles which cause the muscles to contract etc.

What is the source of this electricity? From what I can tell there is no point in the body, brain etc, that perfoms the function of generating electrical energy. My only conclusion is that the source must be of a non-physical nature, which too me could be the spirit? The body cannot function without the spirit as far as I can tell.

Let me know what you think.........

Salome
Scott B.

Savio
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2002 - 02:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea

I am afraid that I have to agree with you that"it is nearly impossible for us, at this stage in our evolution, to "prove" the existence of the spirit.."

What we have in hand is something like "indirect-proof". We have solid proofs regarding the contact of Billy and some of his prophecies. Hence it indicates that Billy's teachings are trust worthy.

As there is no direct proof for the existence of the spirit at this moment, and although that the spirit or soul are talked about by various religions for over two thousand years; it seems that the existence of the spirit will remain at the "Believe" level for a very long time to come.

I wonder if the Plejarans has completed this task?

Regards

Savio

Savio
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2002 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Regarding the electrical impulses, yes it is possible that they can be generated by the spirit; however, chemical reactions within the brain can also generate electrical impulses.

At this moment, we know the nerve system will generate electrical impulses against external stimulations. On receiving these impulses, our brain will trigger some chemical reactions hence lead to further electrical impulses in return.

I think of something close is the experiment - "weight loss after one's death". However, noone is sure of what is lost.

Perhaps it is impossible to prove the spiritual matters in this material world?

Your comments please.

Regards

Savio

Savio
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

In Chinese, there is a concept that a person is composed of a body and 3 spirits & 7 souls.

I would think that the 3 spirits are immortal parts and the 7 souls are mortal parts.

According to FIGU materials that the 3 immortal parts are "spirit, Comprehensive Consciousness Block and GEMUT" that matches quite well with the ancient Chinese concept.

I wonder if any details and/or function regarding "Gemut" can be shared?

Regards

Savio

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2002 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anybody prove the Spirit does NOT exist?

Anthea
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2002 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi JP ... according to what I understand about the teachings, if the Spirit does not exist there could be no life, material or immaterial, because the Spirit is a minute part-piece of Creation itself.

To prove this in a purely material scientific sense is another matter of course :) ... perhaps in future times our scientists will find out the truth about the Spirit and its location within a life-form, as well as the location of the Psyche, but I don't see that happening any time soon! :)

As the saying goes: "Where there is smoke there must be a fire." ;) I would like to echo Savio's comment "the spirit or soul are talked about by various religions for over two thousand years" ... only, the truth about the existence and role of the "Spirit" (and Psyche) has been terribly obscured by false teachings.

Regards and Salome,
Anthea

Anthea
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2002 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

My home language Afrikaans - which is a far removed derivative of the German language - has an equivalent word to "Gemut." It is "gemoed." The translation of this Afrikaans word is literally "a state of being - thinking and feeling." I don't know if this meaning corresponds to the meaning of the word "Gemut" ... perhaps someone with more knowledge can enlighten us as to the exact meaning of the word "Gemut"? :)

Regards and Salome,
Anthea

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2002 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Thank you, Anthea. *s*

Does the Earth itself and/or atmosphere etc. have any form of Spirit?
Does our Sun?

Salome,
JP

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 05:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea

Thanks for your valuable information :)

You give us something close to the original definitiion: "GEMUT - The spiritual counterpart to the Psyche. Immortal."

Psyche - the centre of feelings.

Regards

Savio

Mr.Ed....:-
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2002 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

My first time here and trying to see how this works...:-(

But I read the article about the Spirit and what Anthea wrote. Very interesting.
I speak dutch...and "Gemoed" in dutch has the meaning:"The Part in ones body...where it is the Center of the spirtiual Feeling(s)."
So I hope this may help out abit?

Take care....Mr.Ed...

Savio
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2002 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Ed....

Thanks for your contribution, it is great :)

Regards

Savio

Mr.Ed..:-
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2002 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...& Savio....

Glad to have helped out with "Gemoed".
You had that right all alone Savio.

Gemoed is mainly used when one has done a bad deed and wants to get that bad/unbalanced deed off his/her Back or conscious. So in the need of telling it to someone. An OutLet...sort of speaking. So after telling...then one can say:
'it is to put his/her Gemoed at Peace/Rest'.
Or when one does a good deed:'It's good for your Gemoed'...can be said too. Makes one Feel good/happy/satisfied...enz...sort of speaking.
I have worked in many walks of life...and Gemoed does Pop-up in the middle-class and up.
The working-class to my experience...bearly use this word, my idea is that their Vocabulary is just somewhat limited.(Their word Evolution)
In some books you do come across the word...by well en good writers.
But again, it's a word that is not used much.
I guess only by ones...with Spiritual Understanding.(?)

Take care....

Mr.Ed...:-)

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Ed

Sorry for the late response, thanks again for your detailed explanation :)

Regards

Savio

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

As you may aware that Billy answered : "Evil spirits" means negative psychic conditions.

Is there any explanation on what is negative psychic conditions?

Any relationship with the "GEMUT" ?

Thanks

Savio

JAY
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I do understand from many of my readings besides the Contact Notes, the Spirit is Energy. An energy spark that has continuos rationale to experience/evolve to higher planes of Existence called CREATION or "ALL THAT IS". Discussion of this has been part of information from earlier contact notes where mention of the Universe and creation goes from Finite Matter (Energy) to Dense Matter our Universe. I would then understand this to myself as being all encompassing energy and spirit being a part of all the energy in existence.

BE WELL :)

Anthea
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2002 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr Ed ... the meaning of "gemoed" in Afrikaans is somewhat similar to Dutch in its sentence structure use. After some investigation I have found out that although the word "gemoed" and "Gemut" sound the same the meanings are somewhat different. It is true that the Gemut is the spiritual counterpart of the psyche - the seat of feelings. The interaction between the two is somewhat more complex and I still don't understand enough about this to give a detailed explanation here. It is however a very interesting topic. :)

Savio, I think what Billy meant by "negative psychic conditions" are conditions where the psyche is out of balance with the material consciousness (not centered, not harmonious). This can lead to disorders such as depression, and other mental illnesses that are a result of negative thinking habits. If the psyche is out of balance it can not receive impulses from its spiritual counterpart, the Gemut. Like I said before, my knowledge on this subject is quite limited but perhaps it is a good topic to brainstorm with others that have information about this too? :)

Regards and Salome
Anthea

JAY
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2002 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea,

The "negative psychic conditions" is almost like being disconnected from your subconcious part where history of past lives is, would that be similar to what "negative psychic conditions" is???....

Just thoughts of how it all works :)

BE WELL Anthea :)

Anthea
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2002 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay,

I would say that "negative psychic conditions" is a state of being that is not centered or harmonious - conditions such as mental illness are a good example of this.

The issue of the subconscious and its related workings is a very complex matter and quite difficult to explain because there are many factors involved, and I myself have not studied this topic sufficiently to feel comfortable explaining this to another person. However, I can say this much: According to my own understanding the subconscious is not the place where the history of past lives is stored.

Regards and Salome,
Anthea

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2002 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio...and All..,

Pleased to have helped out Savio. Your not late...:-) "Better Late...then Never"...right.
Thank you!

I do agree...with what Anthea said about Negative Pyschic Conditions. To my knowledge...It is an Unbalanced Condition...which leads to Unbalanced Acts. ALL is Balanced...but One can indeed enter into situations...where one puts his or her self into Misleading Acts.
One can also just be to the level(Evolution) of being Ignorant without Wisdom and Knowledge.
It's just in what situation one is at that level.
As we know Creation IS Balanced...and gives us Freedom to Live and to Move in our Own Ways.
"Thank You Creation!"

If I encounter One(s) in Such Condition(s)..I tend to feel sorry for such a person(s). This person has just not the level of Knowing.
So what is Evil?
To me is it just Simple: An UnBalanced Condition.
And ofcourse also as Billy has definded it.

Nice to hear from you Savio...:-)

Take Care..Be Heathly...Edward....:-)

(Alias....Mr.Ed.....:-).....)

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2002 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea...and All...:-)

Nice to hear from you...Anthea,

Yes I do agree with you about Gemoed and Gemut.
I have in the past read in different dictionaries and have noticed that there are So Many meanings of Gemoed. Some even go so far that one can not us Gemoed anymore. So, to my knowledge...we just have to utilize it in Spiritual terms?
So..I thought my explaination to Savio was the one meaning that came the closest...concerning Gemoed in the Spirit.

I have looked Gemut in german dictionaries...and you do have the same with it. It would say: Center of the Heart, Deep within the Spirit...go so on.

Yes indeed, we do have to carefully use it in which contest.

And yes...I am aware...that Afrikaans is similar to dutch...:-)
"Alles goed met Jou.....:-)"
"Met mij gaat het Goed...:-)"

Nice hearing from you Anthea...:-)

Take Care...Be Healthy....

Edward.....(Alias...Mr.Ed....:-)....)

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2002 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea, JAY & Edward

Thanks for your comments regarding the "negative psychic conditions"

I was thinking hard these days in finding a suitable name for the sickness that you all have explained, and I finally came across "Schizophrenia"

I did a search on the word Schizophrenia and located Andrew's posting on this subject:

Quoted "Therefore, I think Jmmanuel was actually 'casting out' their own schizophrenia and/or dementia."

Thanks Andrew and everyone :)

Regards

Savio

Edward
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio....!!!...:)

Always Glad to be of help in any way I can.
Nice to hear that you came across the word you
were looking for...:)

Take Care...Be Healthy...

Edward...:)

mgilbo1
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How do you actually increase your spiritualism? I know following Creations rules will help but what day to day things or week to week things should one do? Everyone here talks about it but no one really has any ideas as to how to do it. Even Billy's website states creation laws but doesn't state what one must do to increase his or her spiritualism.. If there is somewhere I can get this, let me know..

Savio
Posted on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi mgilbol

I think there are Spiritual Lessons/teachings available for subscription.

However, one must know German and be a FIGU passive member.

Regards

Savio

Marc Juliano
Posted on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi mgilbol,

Thanks for joining in the discussions. I assume that "spiritual knowledge" is what you desire to be increased, not necessarily spiritualism.

Have you read the Introduction to the Spiritual Teachings excerpt by Semjase on FIGU's Web site? It's a very detailed look at the meaning and function of the spirit and how to utilize it to find truth, knowledge, love and wisdom. More articles of this nature will be added, as these Web sites can still be considered in their infancy.

Speaking of which: I see the FIGU Web site and billymeier.com sites, for instance, as simply portals to a larger world of information. They're the catalysts that allow readers to initially become interested in knowing more about the Plejarans, Billy Meier, FIGU without being suddenly bombarded with spiritual information that may not make sense to those looking for the "basics" about the truth of life in the universe and so forth. They only open a door for the reader to the thousands upon thousand of pages of spiritual information that are already in printed form, and are being supplemented on a daily basis. Anyone can get to this point if they're interested and even though translations are slow in coming, they are being done all the time by volunteers (myself included).

Spiritual development at its root is essentially a gradual unfolding of one's awareness/consciousness through study and attention to one's environment, one's own thoughts, experiences, etc. A FIGU booklet like Crusade Against Overpopulation may seem superficially to have nothing to do with spiritual teachings, but it actually does on many levels.

Btw, Billy Meier's "Geisteslehre" ("Spirit Lessons") are not the only texts that discuss the Creational laws and spiritual teachings. Many of Billy's books (Decalog, OM, The Psyche, Directives, Life and Death, Genesis, Introduction to the Meditation as well as the Semjase Contact Reports and many more) all contain spiritual teachings to one degree or another. Although I'm not yet a Spirit-Lessons member due to time commitments, I'm told the lessons require a lot of focus and can become quite complex, even on technical levels. This is why they're subscription-based, since FIGU wants to ensure that the student is assimilating the information properly, particularly that they are currently only in the German language.

If you have any questions on the spirit teachings or anything else, just ask them in this forum. FIGU members and/or moderators or other visitors to this forum may not always be able to provide answers since we're all doing this in our "spare time" after we come home from work, eat dinner and play with the kid(s), but we'll try.

Regards,

Marc Juliano

Chris Rowley
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2002 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How does one account for stigmata phenomena?

James the truthseeker
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2002 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Chris,

If you "believe" in something strong enough, then you just may be surprised as to what the mind can do. Further still, imagine what a large group of people can accomplish in this manner of thinking.

Peace in wisdom,

James the truthseeker.

Savio
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2002 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris

You may find the "Stigmata" related information here :

Contact Notes 251 Page 3

Happy searching :)

Regards

Savio

Ilkka Hiltunen
Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2002 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

as I've understood, animals' spirit is different than humans' (collective?), but do animals have a subject, like humans and other intelligent beings? If they don't, I don't see why the pain and suffering of a lower life form would matter at all, only nature as a whole would have a meaning.

Edward
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Iikka...:)

Hope you are doing fine...:)

What you've mentioned is very correct!

The animals Do have another purpose in life as a human being. We Can Evolve Up a Ladder...so to speak. As an animal has a liminted purpose, but still...important as a part to make our planet earth function. As we can Eat animals as it is Intented To Be...and as the same with the animals under themselves. So they Balance-out their own Way of Life...and for earth itself.
Ofcourse they have The Right to Rome Free in the wilderness. Just as we have The Right to be Free in our daily world Life.

As there are animal Lifeforms that are for our use of consumption. This too is very Natural. So, it would not really Damage their Inner-being...so to speak. That is why the have a very very Low
consciousness. If we may call it that.

So that is why they are here to Serve us in our needs. And the rest of Nature.

Take Care...Be Healthy...:)

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilkka:

Another interesting question!!!

I would like to use several senarios to explain my point of view:

Senario One:

Let us assume there is a planet with no 'Human' spirit form in the very begining stage of creation, only animals live on that planet, so human spirit will not reside in this world. Supposedly, because there is no physical body suitable for 'human spirit'.

Only when one race of animal develope to a certain degree that Creation deems it would be able to contain 'human spirit' and send a/some human spirit to this planet and start regular re-incarnation process.

If this senario is correct, then animal surely play an important role in developing, because only after animal body develop to a certain advanced level, the human spirit will come to this planet.

Second Senario:

Let's assume in the begining of the universe creation, there is one planet with some life forms, but some are with human spirit and some are not(animal level spirit).

One passive member told me that human spirit could start as a bateria, but it would seek to advance, and developed differently from other baterias. And that explanation puzzled me, because if a creature is human or not is determined by its spirit form, then does that means some animals could have human spirit form too? We know that human spirit could reside in different types of physical body, some looks like fish, some looks like dinasour, some of course looks like us, humanoid. So appearance is really not the criteria to judge if this creature is human or not, only the spirit form can determine.

I believe animals play a more important role in development beside 'Serving' us, they are all part of Creation, since every spirit form is created by Creation, only human spirit has a higher frequency, closer to Creation's frequency, but that does not mean lower frequency animal spirit is used only for food of human body, they might play important stage in spiritual development too.

Maybe someday we will draw Mr. Meier's attention to this discussion board, because I think some of the discussion on this board is very interesting, like this one.

Thinking is always good, truth can only come after debate.

Hampton Chiu

Tony Cynor
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An item of interest: Does any spirit form, human or animal, have the ability to procreate or generate new spirits?

Tony

Savio
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony

Interesting question :)

I think as spirit form is part of Creation itself and Creation creates spirit forms hence spirit form can
procreate new spirits, logical?

However, it will not take place in the low level form like us, perhaps after reunion with Creation.

Regards

Savio

Edward
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton...and All...:)

Yes, Hampton...your are very correct in details. I am very conscious of what you have mentioned. Concerning the Animal-life was created Before man..etc. Ofcourse the animal-kingdom have a very important rol in Nature and Creation. By mentioning 'Serving' us...Not meaning that Human Beings are Above them...and just being anything etable. On the contrary, as I have very much Respect for the animal-kingdom becuase They were
here on our planet Before us humans.
That is why I also mentioned They Balance-out Their Own Way of Life and for earth itself...and so Forth.
So, I hope this may take away any
misunderstandings.
I just did not want to go into much further details concerning this subject. Just kept it as short as I could.
WE ALL have an important purpose in Nature and Creation. But go in different Directions. Every Creation has it's own Guideline(s).

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page