Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives-2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archives-2002 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

JohnPaterson
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2002 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there!
Just less than ten years ago, I was almost a U.F.O
junkie. Absorbing ufo information of all kinds, not really sure what was authentic and what was fake. I came across Billy's photos in a book, and my hunger to take in his case was great.
Reading about the spiritual teachings, I came across some diagrams that described the Plejaran's religion, or spiritual concepts. One of the diagrams showed seven sections numbered 1 to 7.
From the second section to the fifth section, spanned a geometrical shape. Perhaps some of you have seen this. The writing on the diagram was in german, so I had no idea what the labels meant.
However, I new I had seen the same diagram in another book. A book titled, 'Initiation-Human and Solar" written by Alice A. Bailey and distributed by Lucis Publishing Company. The first printing was dated in 1922. There are many books written by this author, and the contents is primarily along the lines of Tibetan Philosophy. I was amazed to find this 'connection' of the exact same diagrams describing the same spiritual concepts from Tibetan Philosophy to contact with E.T.'s.
After losing some interest in the ufo realm, Billy's case always stuck with me as being an important one, yet I guess I focused more on my spirituality, primarily studying the Tibetan philosophy. There are quite a lot of books from Alice Bailey, many of them from the early 1900's.
The late 1800's had a similar author-Annie Besant.
With titles from Alice such as The Consciousness of the Atom, A Treatise on Cosmic Fire, The Light of the Soul, The Soul and it's Mechanism, Telepathy and the Etheric Vehicle, there are many books. Some I am not quite ready for and some that amazed me and gave me more clear insight to my own spirituality. I found that these books resembled the Plejaran's concepts somewhat, yet I am not too familiar with the whole concept of their spirituality due to lack of literature.
This is my first time using this message board and I wanted to contribute an insightful discovery of mine that here on Earth I did find a spiritual concept that I feel is quite closely related to our friends spiritual concepts coming from another dimension. Perhaps Billy is aware of this, or maybe he can comment on it.Thanks for reading, and if anyone has any input, I would like to hear it.

Scott B.
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi John

The diagram in which you referred to, was this in a publication by FIGU, or perhaps was this in one of Wendelle Stevens books?

I'm not sure if you are aware of the "Talmud Of Jmmanuel", but these are the teachings brought to the world by Jmmanuel (Jesus Christ). This book was just released for the 3rd time with some minor corrections. I would highly recommend this book. Please understand this is not another religious book, but rather a book devoted to the true teachings about Creation, before religions twisted many of the ideas. Also on this forum there is a section specifically devoted to this book which is under the topic heading of Books and Booklets.

In this book are many spiritual teachings and concepts which are echoed throughout Billy's books. Also on this website if you explore it more deeply you should find additional information.

Salome
Scott B.

BTW the address for the publishing company for the Talmud is:

The Granite Publishing Group
P.O. Box 1429
Columbus, North Carolina

Telephone 800-366-0264
www.5thworld.com
e-mail orders@5thworld.com

Norm
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can also order from the online store at http://www.billymeier.com

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott B, John Patterson and others,

The Talmud is the book that broke the illusions of the world of religion I believe.

I was watching a video which I purchase from International UFO Congress dated and recorded on Sept 2001, the Video is about the Billy Meier Pictures and TJ, an analysis of the book by Wendelle Stevens, Jim Deardorf and others. It was the best presentation I have seen about the book. In the lecture, a german Scholar and scientist drew out a Diagram on slide presentation of the seven stages of development within creation, in which he quoted many lines from the TJ and how humans are in stage 4 of that particular diagram of our evolution. I have my own copy of the book not the most rescent revision but the version from 1996 I believe and I think everyone with a thinking mind should read this book 100 times and memorize the readings I can only say Fantastic !!!..... very well recommended, I even purchase an extra one for my Jehova Witness mother :)

BE WELL :)

johnpaterson
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Scott B. and Jay for the response. I have read the Talmud. I was fortunate enough to purchase a copy last year in Toronto. It is a great book to read over and over.

Also, to answer your question Scott, the book that I saw the diagrams in was a Wendelle Stevens
book. I also remember another diagram displaying circles with lines connecting them, which is in another of Alice Bailey's books.

All of these teachings, I feel, resemble a more advanced science yet to be learned, understood, and applied to the greater whole of humanity.

A science in which the only way to progress with the knowledge is to achieve another level of awareness of the spirit and a greater understanding of truth, compassion, and kindness.

JAY
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi John,

Your quite welcome John for my assistance in helping you out :)

Yes Sciences as what they really are. We all need to become a part of the greater whole with the Plejarans our older family. We have to get back on track to our ancient Technologies and mend our evil thinking to the right path of creation.

Sometimes I would wish the Talmud had more information before they they were destroyed, in its entirety it would have been even greater than what was salvaged. :(

John, BE WELL :)

Rita Keoughan
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I asked this question at the SSSC and was told that the information from the lost parts of the Talmud is interwoven in Billy's other books, for example in 'Genesis', 'Arahat Athersata', 'Om', etc. We have been given all of the information that we need in order to live within the laws of Creation in harmony, love and growing evolution. Too bad for English speakers that it is still mostly all in German.

Salome

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rita,

Yes.... the Interwoven info is correct and yet I am hoping that it can be converted in to English (OM, Araht etc.) in the future :)

BE WELL Rita :)

Marc Juliano
Posted on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay,

Don't worry... it will. :)

Regards,
Marc

JAY
Posted on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Marc,

I wish that German was my second language so I could participate in any FIGU related work that will help me develop the spiritual cause of FIGU on Earth :)

BE WELL Marc :)

Marc Juliano
Posted on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jay,

Since this crosses into a different topic area, why don't we discuss this via e-mail? There are certainly many possibilities with helping out FIGU and its affiliated study groups depending on which language you speak, etc.

If you wish, contact myself or people like Christian Frehner of FIGU anytime about these possibilities.

Regards,
Marc

Rita Keoughan
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2002 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay,
A working knowledge of German (about 2000 words) can be achieved in as little as three months. A person doesn't need to be born in a German speaking household to be able to translate the material. It is learnable, not that difficult either, and quite fulfilling.

Salome

Mark Campbell
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2002 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gruss , Rita ;

I like the way you phrased that .It becomes a more conceivable and learner friendly endeavor .
Thanks for the love of language and communication .
Salome , Mark

Brock Bradford
Posted on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rita,

By what three month method do you recommend learning German?

Thanks for the thought...

Brock

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brock,

I think that to live in Germany with a good Dictionary would be one way...
My daughter did just that.
Wish I could do the same...

ein, zwei, drei...

Danke Rita,
JP

Rita Keoughan
Posted on Monday, March 04, 2002 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brock, Mark, JP

I think if a person can take some German classes in a school in a German speaking part of the world and work among German speaking people who don't speak any English for three months, that is the best way to learn German! ;) A dictionary is always good in such a situation, so is listening to television in German and reading the newspaper in German on a daily basis.

There are Goethe Institutes all around the world who have libraries that you can borrow from. The Goethe Institute is dedicated to the learning of the German language. They have excellent German language learning videos and books with cassette tapes. It costs nothing for the use of their library. They also offer courses at reasonable prices in small groups.
If one can be disciplined enough to make sure to expose oneself to German for a certain number of hours a week, then the language is sure to come.
Try www.goetheinstitute.com to find the closest location to you.

I know someone who labeled her entire apartment with german words for each item! She stuck the word Kuehlschrank on her fridge, Cd Spieler on her cd player, etc. That's very effective!
HEARING, SEEING, and SPEAKING the language as much as possible in everyday life is the key to learning German. But one must first begin by making the conscious decision to expose oneself to it, and subsequently overcoming the fear of something new.

Salome

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, March 04, 2002 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't have any luck with the Goethe institute website URL that Rita mentioned , but this worked for me .
http://www.goethe.de/eindex.htm

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Monday, March 04, 2002 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I think that a new string called "Learning German" should be started.
The best on-line learning aid I have found is:
"Learn to Speak": German
Their "talking dictionary" is good for learning pronunciation. Very clear. Takes a while to download though.

Although I also use "multiple language" [click on "translate"] on-line translators... they are no substitute... for knowing a language first hand.
Kind of quirky... also.

Regards,
JP

Rita Keoughan
Posted on Tuesday, March 05, 2002 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Goethe Institute has packages to learn German in Germany. The package includes lodging and course. It is intensive and is possible to do during your summer holidays. There are Goethe Institutes in the following cities:
USA: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, L.A., New York, San Francisco, Washington. CANADA: Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa. Find the one nearest to you and get in contact. They serve all states around their offices.

Salome

JAY
Posted on Tuesday, March 05, 2002 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Marc, Jean, Rita and all,

I may start thinking of getting involved with the language on my own and try and learn as much as possible, living in New York City does give me more of that since we do have German speaking communities of poeples here :)

Marc,

I will get back to you on the participation issue for FIGU soon.

BE WELL to all :)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page