Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives for 2003

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archives for 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

michaeld
Posted on Sunday, August 04, 2002 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello
I am trying to understand my sprit and my understanding of creation as a base for my spritual learning.
My first question has to deal my sprit. In "intro to the spritual teachings"
no 1: The human bears a spirit that does not die nor sleep during the deepest sleep; it records all thoughts and motions: it informs the human whether his thoughts are correct or false-if he has learned to pay attention.

I have ponder this statement and have gather knowlegde about my sprit. I could write them all down, but it would take up more space, for my knowlegde of the sprit can easliy be found in the writings of FIGU. This knowing is at the base of my self, now I'm trying to build on it.
When understand my Sprit, my infinite piece of creation, I am stuck in my understanding of the finite material,aniamls,and non-conscious material. This material,this matter is not infinite as the sprit is. What role does it play in are everyday life?

Is this material-matter (trees, wood, plastic, metal) here for us to create different things to show us the creative power within us. And also what part of Creation are these things that are not infinite sprits?
I do not want to come off selfish in (my) wording, it is just the best way for me to define my questions thank you...michaeld

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi michaeld

As far as I understand, all living things have a spirit in order to live, without the spirit, it means death.

All spirits are part of Creation, however the spirits of human are mean for development and perfection.

The spirits of other living things such as animals, trees.... etc. are called collective spirits, they have
limited functions and not mean for extended development. However, they have a purpose of helping
the humans in their developments.

Those things such as rocks, plastics, metals ..... etc. do not have a spirit.

Members who know more please correct me if I misunderstand anything :)

Regards

Savio

Edward
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaeld and Savio...:)

Hope you are doing fine..:)

Michaeld, I do agree with what Savio has mentioned. He has stated it 'Short' and to the point.

As you may know...the Green...Grass...Plants...Trees....
Forests...etc. Are More Alive...than some 'Mass' products. As we know that Trees give us Ocxygen...and Neutralizes also unwanted eliments in the air. And as to me the Green is also a 'Skin' to protect our Mother Earth...and for more functions.

Rocks, Metals...Plastics do Not have a spirit....for their
'Use' is Limited for a periode of time. And one can See it as being a 'Utility'...for other purposes. But still they are Alive...and In Existence!
As some of us know...rocks have all sorts of Minerals...and Ores..which man can utilze for Creating many things that can be of use.
And as Plastic(s) is a product from Oil(s). But still, that rock...is very very inportant to our Mother Earth! For Every Piece In and On her Body...IS of Great Value for her to servive.. in our solar systeem and Our Part of Creation. Just as The Oil.. is very important also.
As to me....the Oceans and Oils...etc..(which are fluids)..Are The Blood...for our Mother Earth.

Ofcourse...WE Human Beings are Very Creative... just like our Creation...and we intend to us More than is
needed...alas.

Micheald...Your Directions are In The Right Direction!

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Edward...:)

MICHAEL DEPASCALE
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello,
So it seems that everything is alive, but not everything has a sprit. Trees, plants, and aniamls have (coined term) collective sprits. Rocks, plastic, and oils have no sprits but help the humans (who have sprits that are for further development and growth) show there own creative power within them. I agree with this. Thanks guys for helping me come to this realization. "sweet"
thank you...michaeld

Mark G
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There seems to be a lot of CAN'T attitude in this forum. Coming from a science family, whenever someone told me I couldn't do something, I alway's did it and more. When someone tells me we can't prove that a spirit exists, I can't believe that either. I've noticed it in a lot of posts that until were at Billy's level, we won't be able to solve the problem.. That to me is crap.. Yes Billy may be of higher spiritual power than we but knowledge is universal. The Plajarens are definetly higher in evolution but are they really smarter??? Or do they have more in front of them to learn?? If we were able to live to 1000 years old, we would be just as smart or smarter than they.. Before we say we CAN'T, we should be asking ourselves HOW... Given enough time, I know we all in this forum could prove the existence of a spirit if we put our heads together and stopped blaming it on our lack of evolution.. A spirit is energy just like everything else in this universe. If it's energy, it can be proven today, not a 1000 years from now.. If we can't detect the spirit with our instruments today, then its another form of energy that should be able to be detected. The question is HOW? Sorry to go off but I don't like people saying that we can't and have no clue as to why. I think thats our problem on this earth now. Almost everything Billy and Jammanuel have taught is basic common sense, nothing more.

Quotes from above that bother me...

"I am afraid that I have to agree with you that"it is nearly impossible for us, at this stage in our evolution, to "prove" the existence of the spirit.."

"In my opinion it is nearly impossible for us, at this stage in our evolution, to "prove" the existence of the spirit by such deeds as Billy and Jammanuel had demonstrated."

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark G.:

I thought proving existence of spirit is easy and is already done by German scientists in last century. Those scientist may not be the main stream but I read about an article how they prove it, it is interesting but unfortunately I can not recall the name of scientists or articles.

What the German scientists did in their experiment is to put a dying patient plus all the equipments, bed, etc. on the huge scale, since the weight will only change when something is administered or some procedures were performed, so most of the time the total weight stay the same, by observing the change of the weight at the moment of death, we will be able to figure out how heavy is the spirit, I remembered it was a fraction of a gram, thus prove the existence of spirit.

Science is a great tool to improve our knowledge, creating new energy sources and spacecrafts so we can travel into galaxies in the future, or expand our lifespan into few hundred years, but most important of all for a good scientist is a humble heart, always respect the mother nature, if any scientist believe him/herself is greater than Creation, can do or prove anything, then it is the start of troubles, a dangerous sign to be watch.

In contact note 251, Mr. Meier mentioned more than once that scientists in the future believe they can do anything, but the result is often disastrous. An example is the weather weapon our government is developing in Alaska now, using hundreds of megawatts of energy to ionize atmospher, it would, in the future, not only change the weather pattern in designated enemy area, but also affect our allied countries' weather pattern.

I am all for scientific research, but a humble, human heart is the key to success.

Of course, above is my personal opinion for your reference.

Hampton Chiu

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

Now I have a question that maybe someone can help me to resolve, it has been troubling me since I was a kid. And this is related to pysche, so I put my question here.

I can hear a high frequency sound since I was a little boy, and I am able to wake up at designated hour at middle of night, but usually at sharp hour, like 2:00 a.m., or 3:00 a.m., unless I am sick, most of the time it works for me.

Then I have a lot of bad dreams before 10 years old, always something is chasing me, or something bad in the house and I can not get out, but slowly I realize if it is a dream, I can wake up during the dream, by trying to identify multiple colors in the dream.

My theory is if it is a dream, which means my brain is functioning differently than during the day, and it may be able to process only single color, black, white, grey and at most one additional color, if I can see multiple color, then it is not a dream, could be an impluse.

So I kind of block my dream since then for 20 some years, only after I talked to a passive member few years ago, and was told that dream is actually helpful in your spiritual development, so I remove my mental block, and start to have some dream.

But the high frequency sound is still there, but now I use it to help me to focus when I meditate, and it works pretty well, I have several short but multicolor dream recently, one of them is Jelusaleum(?) will be governed by 3 political entities by year 2060. It was vividly colorful in the dream that someone show me a map with that city and told me the year, then I asked 'it is not 2050?', the the voice says 'no, it is 2060'

I wondered should I go to see my family doctor again? I just hope I am not insane...

Sincerely,

Hampton Chiu

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 02:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton and all

I also heard of the experiment on weight lost after death.

However, it proved only a little weight was missing but nothing else, there was no way to confirm that the
missing "weight" was a spirit. And, it seems no one repeats that experiemnt any more.

Anyway, I think it is a responsible attitude to admit the limitation of one, it is also beneficial to our evolution
when we truly know what can be done and what cannot at this stage yet.

One thing for sure is science will bring us wonders in the future to come......

I also have dreams once in a while, nothing special as yours, we do not need to see a doctor because of dreams do we? :)

Regards

Savop

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio:

The current science research methodolgy is to observer as few variables as possible in any experiment, in this spirit/weight study, I think it has exclude most of other varilables that would affect the total weight of the dying patient plus all the equipment.

If there is nothing happened during period that the change/loss of fraction of a gram, then we can reasonably conclude that the only change in this environment is death of the patient, thus the death caused the loss of a fraction of a gram, since physical body still weigh the same, so it probably is the spirit left the body and caused the reduce in total weight.

A fraction of a gram in pure energy is more than a atomic bomb.

I still believe that experiment is very well and strigently designed.

About the high pitch sound, anyone else hear that especially during middle of the night? Originally I thought I might have a brain tumor, but then I thought I would be dead by now if it has been almost 30 years since it started.

Hampton Chiu

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton, Savio, all...

I have heard several tones of high frequency sound in my ears ever since a particular Uriah Heap concert in my teens. It is always there if I pay attention to it, 30 years later. Even now. Ear damage, eh?

The mind is a like a gremlin... if one practices or attempts "psychic works" of various sorts. At first, "results" can be good... but then the "rest of the mind" kicks in & then all sorts of delusions can result.
I can tell stories.... :)
This effect influences many (if not all) of our mental regimes or "schools of thought", including "science".

It is interesting at first to "play" with "psychic stuff".
If one "survives" one's own mind's resultant inflictions :), one might eventually figure out that to "begin" with a good solid basis is well worth the effort and time.
The best knowledge meanwhile though... would be on how to "shut it all down" if it gets "too far".

Overall, this type of "growth" is not only simple knowledge... it is experiential also.
We "become" what we think... !!
We are perhaps much more "powerful" than we think we are.
Without a proper "beginning" it's sort of like "hacking"... at the "psychic realms".

Eventually, one will figure it out... but to study (& experience the growth of) "Billy's" Spirit lessons would save much time (& effort etc.).

Personally, I think that the existence of the spirit is logically provable, but that is from my experiences, resultant outlook & point of view. Actually, just for myself, I take it as an obvious fact.
Any one particular point for the proof of the spirit, however, can be logically "countered", such as the observed weight loss at the point of death.
Just for myself, ALL things considered, including the Meier info, Cayce, & much other info, the evidence for spirit is the "best fit" explanation for all these effects & info sources.
That is the "knowledge/intellectual" side of it.

I think I can (sometimes) feel/know at least some spiritual influences, but then... is that delusional (or reality) on my part ?!?!?!? :)
What can we truly "know" for sure ??? :)
There is a realm of thought/consciousness that is pure "existence" however.
Neither "logical" nor "intellectual"... and yet both... but also including "ALL that IS". This includes "(ideal) science"... this also includes "psychic works"... knowledge on "things"... "dreams" on the future and past also.

This effort Should also include our "minds" and "intellectual processes"... perhaps that is what we are evolving towards? The integration of our physical (mental) experiences with the "spiritual" ??
Perhaps both spiritual and physical must integrate logically and spiritually for proper evolutionary growth???
Many stories & thoughts here... eh?
It would be thoroughly fascinating to converse with a member of the "High Council" or even Billy on this...!!

Science is a funny beast, it can be a "thought tool" yet can also be a religion. Our own experiences and perceptions influence it's implementation and thus:
Can "Science" ever be truly objective???
Is "Science" merely an "intellectual thought/tool or ideal" of the thinking man???

I love to dream... I love to "experience".
The more I know, the less I know for sure.

Regards,
JP

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi:

About psychic development, I plan to use a more 'scientific'/objective way to measure my own observation.

I plan to focus in one event every night before I sleep, and concentrate on the high pitch sound I hear, see if I can come up with more multiple color dream. If I have single color dream, then it is only another dream. But I will record all the multicolor dreams to see if they will come ture or not, if not, then maybe it is just my fantasy. But if a lot of my dream come true, then I know I am on the right track to develope my spiritual power.

Anther interesting story, David Copperfield(?) the magician, was performing in Taiwan yesterday, but while he was touring the capital, Taipei city, he saw a group of kids he thinks they are cute, so he perform 'floating' on the street with no preparation right there.

Of course there are numerous of media reporters there, and pictures are taken, but it is very interesting to know that he can do it off the stage, with no equipment assistance.

Maybe he know more about psychic power....

Happy meditation...

Hampton Chiu

Edward
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton...and All..:)

Hampton, Yes....I have read about the weighing the body...and it got much lighter as the spirit left the body.
But, I have even seen pictures in books where the researchers..set up..I take as being Infer-red...cameras. And They just let the camera do its own work as the spirit leaves the body. How and what techique is used...I do not recall. But, when that picture is developed...one can see a 'Gas-like' substance leaving the body! And go up and up through the celling till it is gone!
Well, I can not prove this all is True Fact, but it is very Good Starters. As I have know someone years back who was more or less an expert in infer-red fotography..he did say..this was a technique he specialized when in service. And that it did Not Lie.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Claes Elmberg
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sound in ears/head & dreams

Hello Hampton & Everybody,

I also hear different sounds in my head if I'm quiet and focus on it. I also use that as a focus for my meditation sometimes.
I have a close friend who focuses on her inner sounds and this takes her to a state where she can communicate with what she percievs to be an other dimensional being or maybe her higher self.
I know that some spiritual group have extensive teachings where advancement in meditation is done through focusing on inner sounds.

I also have the dreams where I'm being chased by various things that never give up and can't be fought off. Once I became aware that I was dreaming and then I tried to calm myself down and turned around and faced what was chasing me. Then I unfortunately woke up.

I read in a dreambook that this is a fairly common dream for men to have and they said that the way to realize something or to find out what it means is to face the pursuer.
I can clearly see that I have more scary dreams after watching a violent movie.
This was also stated by Semjase in one contact that Billys wife had a restless sleep after a scary movie.

I've also noticed that most of the time I dream of very ordinary things that are related to what I think about most during the day.
Since I started to consciously try to develop my self and find the Truth in all its forms I'm remembering more and more of my dreams.

Relax and face your fears.
Happy exploring,
//Claes

Scott B.
Posted on Sunday, August 25, 2002 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

It has been said that man has within himself a spirit which is omnipotent if one has the knowledge to harness the power of the spirit.

In my understanding the use of spiritual forces as witnessed by the "normal" human being would seem like a miracle or something that cannot be understood or comprehended. To some the demonstration of spirtual powers would seem at best very clever magic or some form of manipulation with either some type of device, or from some helper standing in the background.

Do people in our time have the ability to harness the powers of the spirit? Can the use of powers be demonstrated in public and be understood for what they really are?

There is a gentleman who has been traveling around the world named David Blaine. I'm sure many people have heard about the man who stood in the block of ice in New York a few months ago.

David has been on TV at least a half dozen times, demonstrating what many call "street magic". If anyone has really paid attention to his "magic", I believe this man is demonstrating the use of spiritual forces and allowing people to believe he is using some form of magic to entertain his audiences.

He has levitated himself right off the sidewalk in downtown New York and a number of places. He has made leaves float up in the air from his hands. I'm not saying the possibility doesn't exists that these feats are some form of illusion, but you will have to be the judge yourself.

I wonder how many people have been witness to the use of spiritual forces? In my own experience I have seen the use of these forces, and at times its hard to believe what you are witnessing, but the reality of the experience is real, at least to me.

I thought this might be an interesting topic, which I have never really seen discussed on this forum to date.

Salome
Scott

Lars
Posted on Sunday, August 25, 2002 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Fine topic, I hear what you are saying. you asked do people in our time have the abilty to harness the powers of the Spirit?

Have you ever heard of Maharishi yogi,? it is reported that he has such powers and can do miracles, as well as Sathya sai baba another Indian Avatar. Also I remember reading somewhere Billy bent metal spoons with his thoughts as well as precipitated some items.

Have you ever heard of "Yogic Flying?

Check this link out:

http://www.yogicflying.org/learn.html

Norm
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lars, The only Yogic Flying I've ever seen on TV looked like hopping to me, not floating or levitation.

Scott B, I agree David Blaine is doing things that no else has ever done. I often felt that he's the greatest Magician ever or he is using the Power of the Spirit. I have watched his levitation several times in slow motion and I can't figure it out. He hinted once that uses meditation and has controlling mind technic (mind over matter).

*pureharmony* Shannon Gaul
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My little brother passed over last year, and I can feel his spirit consiousness when he stops by. His life force is very strong. Has anyone else experienced this?
He has actually moved objects! :) Its good to know he is still alive, I truly do appreciate him letting me know he is still around ! Is there anything pertaining to the spiritual teachings that anyone can quote about this?

Savio
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shannon

There is something unusual here.

As far as we know, a spirit will leave for the beyond right after death, it will have no interest to this
material world any longer, not to mention of coming back from time to time and moves objects.

Would it be possible that it is the power of your consciousness at work?

Regards

Savio

Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,
I suppose, but I have only felt that feeling since the hour of his passing, and since then it has been easy for me to recognize the energy. It feels like a swirling energy, and I can definitely tell when he leaves. It is difficult to explain, but the higher vibration he is in is an absolutely the best feeling I have ever felt in my life!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont think he has interested in this world any longer, his interest lies in making sure his loved ones are ok. The love is what its all about.

Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just want to add that I am sensitive to energy fields, this could have something to do with it. Also it is possible that he could be incarnating again soon, as the Plejarans stated some spirits are incarnating quicker these days. We have been thinking of maybe starting a family soon...

Savio
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shannon

I tend to agree with Betty regarding the "fludial forces".

Could you tell a bit more on when did your brother moved the object and what was the object?

He did that when he was alive or after he died?

Regards

Savio

Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Betty Sue, the last time my brother and I lived together was when he was 12, I got kicked out of my house when I was 14. That was 17 years ago for me. He was only 27, and did not own any property or house. His spirit consiousness is still alive and well, and I believe that he is helping to comfort our grieving by letting us know dying does not mean death. He audibly spoke to my father. You may not believe this, but my dad did not believe in spirits before this happened! My husband and I just bought a new house, so I dont think there is any saturation phenomena happening. THE spirit consiousness of us all is REAL. Death is only a transition into a lighter dimension. Even the Plejarans say that our spirits stay right here on earth, even without a body.
Savio- (after his passing) He found a bag of cat treats I had been looking for , he LOVED my kitties. He put them on the couch in plain view, when they were not there 30 seconds prior. Another time I also was on the computer, and he shook the keyboard stand next to me and almost knocked the keyboard off of the stand! It freaked me out a bit, but then I felt a "Loving Electrical Charge" happening, I felt like he was laughing a bit because I did not need to be scared. Its really hard to explain all this, but now I know what Jon Edward (the tv show "Crossing Over") means when he tries to explain this "inner pulling". Its still a bit strange to me and wonderful at the same time. I must say though that it is less frequent now, as time moves on.
When he was not ascended totally, I think he was more connected still to this world. He misses talking to me, we were very close. Some people (native americans actually)believe that it takes one year before the spirit is ready for a full transition. Also, there was a Native American ceremony for him, and one of the elders SAW him dancing around the fire! The elder was SO MOVED that HE STARTED CRYING!
Believe in the Light of the Spirit, because it IS truly real.
PS The Talmud of Immanuel is awesome, I am reading it now

Savio
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 01:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shannon

Thanks for the more detailed information :)

I think there are numerous similar and unexplainable cases around the world.

Do you remember how many days has passed since his death that the object was moved?

I ask this becasue according to Chinese tradition that the spirit will return home once and for
the last time on a specially calculated date/night, and sometimes, the family members may feel
its home coming, object moved and/or missing etc.

The 7th, 14th and 21st days after death are important days for the spirit as well.

Regards

Savio

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio:

Though I was born in Taiwan, I am familiar with Southern China spiritual belief. People over there think the spirit will come back 7 days and 49 days after death, usually by the form of image in family members' dream.

In one of the Edgar Cayce's case, a woman used to worked in his photo shop died few months ago, but her spirit obviously did not realize the body stopped functioning, and the spirit form came to Mr. Cayce's residence for heath advise to cure her illness, which at that time is few thousands miles away, and Mr. Cayce invited the spirit form into his house and communicate with her for an hour, finally convinced her the best thing to do is to follow the light and leave this physical plane for further spiritual development.

Hampton Chiu

Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio-
Yes it sounds like there is something true to what you are saying. When the elder actually saw him, it was the weekend of my brothers best friends wedding, at which he was supposed to be the Best Man during the ceremony. It is difficult to recall the other details/dates,due to my own grieving. I must say the Chinese people are very wise.
Although we are not Native American, my brother used to go to "Medicine Circles" they had, which he felt a connection with. This is why they had a ceremony for him.

Edward
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2002 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shannon, Betty, Savio and All...:)

I would presume that it could also be the "Fluidal Forces" that Shannon is Sensing...as some of us have noticed.

As I am also of Asian/European descent my family also speak of paintings on the wall tilting or moving or other objects. And I myself have had some experiences also with objects moving by them-
selves...in the presences of friends. Which I would trace back to family or a friend that has passed-over.
Indeed some Fluidal Forces still manifest one way or another.

As I would like to mention...My family and I once lived in a house that the neighbourhood called a Haunted House. And Turely...it was just
like a Horror story! Will not go into detals.

So, we can conclude that these forces can still 'Hang-Around'...if they are not made conscious that they do not belong here but have
passed-over to the other side.

I always Feelt that just Partially their 'Vibrations' were left behide..which caused these menifestations.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

*pureharmony* Shannon
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Betty Sue, I disagree with you.

Scott B.
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Betty Sue,

You are very well versed in the teachings as explained by Billy.

I have to say your writing style has a familiar quality to it, have you been a member of this forum before? I think maybe you have been a significant contributor to the development of this forum in past times?? If so, your information is always welcome and appreciated.

Just Curious???

Salome
Scott

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fluidic forces can act as a "conduit" for consciousness...(??) from my own "observations"... for whatever these are worth??
It would be very easy to mis-interprete all the effects from "fluidic forces", "Comprehensive consciousness block", Spirit, consciousness etc.

I think that the Plejaren/Billy's message on all this is that we should keep an open mind as to EXACTLY what all these effects are from.
Pure spirit seems to be several "layers" above the "effects" we may be experiencing??

For myself, funerals and so-called "death bed scenes" of loved ones are pretty bizarre... really nice (understatement) for the most part.
It seems that while the spirit(?) still has a link (of some sort) with the physical (fluidic forces and/or CCB?), there can be some form of "recognition". When they "leave", though... they are gone. Very gone... (??)

It could be that these effects are not directly spirit at all... but one (or more) of the above mentioned components of our "being"???

Still trying to figure this all out myself, so absolutely nothing authoritive here, eh?
Salome,
JP

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Betty...and All...:)

Yes, I truely agree with you. I have read what Billy has to say concerning Fluidal-Forces. You can/may call it a 'Recording-Obsorber'...
if you will.
That is True that the Spirit is mostly already has Passed-Over to the other side. And it can be indeed...that 'Partially Vibrations'
are left behind that is the Results of such manifestations.
Let's just say...a 'Layer' is still attachted to our vibration.
So, that is True...the Collective Consciousness...
if you will..is/has already pasted on...and does Not exist in our Vibrations anymore.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

As I happen to know fist hand that fuidic forces do exist, one big interest of mine is the utilization of these forces by focusing the mind itself on a specific task such as spiritual healing, etc.. Apparently this is not hard to do if we do it unconsciously. To do it consciously however takes a life time of practice and focus.

Salome,
James TT.

Scott B.
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello James,

I'm not sure I understand your statement. Are you saying you are capable of utilizing these fluidic forces and directing them by concentrating on them? Is this different then harnessing the powers of one's own spirit?

How do you know it's not hard to do if it's done unconsciously? Also how do you know first hand these forces exist? Please explain......

Thanks
Scott

James the truthseeker
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Scott,

About 8 years ago while using a pendulum, I soon discovered that I could manipulate energy around me and in the physical body quite easily just by what I believed to be true. The pendulum would give me write and wrong answers to questions and I could feel this enery being manipulated in certain ways. Objects around me would also become effected with a static like charge. The engergy could actually become manipulated like in a kind of placebo effect, in much the same way that healing occurs because we BELIEVE something will heal or cure us, yet to will oneself to be healed is very hard to do. In out of body states of being, the air or enegry around me looked quite liquid as though I was looking through water in an aquarium. This energy somehow responds easily to our thoughts, yet is pushed away when focused directly, like ripples in water. So harnessing the powers of one's own spirit in my present opinion so far, is like focusing without disrupting the energy space itself. Somehow this is easy to do when we're not focusing our thoughts on the energy, such as not being aware of it.

Salome,
James TT.

*pureharmony* Shannon
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chapter 36, TALMUD OF JMMANUEL-"Initially only a few will know that humans live not only on Earth but also in the endless expanse of the universe, and that THEY LIVE NOT ONLY in the MATERIAL world but their SPIRITS REACH INTO ANOTHER WORLD THAT CANNOT BE GRASPED BY THE ORDINARY PHYSICAL SENSES."
Quote from "Life in the Spiritual and Physical" by Billy "NEVERTHELESS, THESE TWO DIVIDED SPHERES OF THE HERE AND THE BEYOND ARE ONE SINGLE REALM, EXISTING IN THE SAME PLACE, IN THE SAME TIME SPACE, ONLY IN ANOTHER DIMENSION."
TALMUD OF JMMANUEL Chapter 23-"Hence, when a person dies, their spirit lives on and leaves this side of existence for the other side, WHERE IT CONTINUES TO GATHER THE WISDOM OF KNOWLEGE"
Chapter 5 "Over the course of incarnations you shall train your SPIRIT and your CONSIOUSNESS and allow them to develop to perfection, so that you become one with Creation"
Chapter 34 - "Then, when this spirit enters the beyond, it is no longer as unknowing as it was at the time of its beginning." Chapter 18 "Creation is timeless, and so is the human spirit."
Betty Sue has not shared my experiences, therefore she CANNOT speak for me. I believe that identity is lost when we passover, not consiousness. It is obvious that the Talmud states we are still learning wisdom as an individual spirit in the other plane, which is connected to our coarse-matter world, as the teaching says. You cannot speak for my personal experiences, Betty Sue, just as I cannot speak for yours. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THERE IS A SPIRITUAL TEACHING THAT I WAS ALLOWED TO HAVE. How do assume my brother was not helping me, as his final task? THROUGH LOVE I HAVE GAINED WISDOM. Semjase's Spiritual Teachings 62. "Love and wisdom belong together, because Creation and Its laws are love and wisdom at the same time."
P.S. I believe in truth, and everything I have said is TOTALLY TRUE. I am genuine, and I have nothing to hide.
I must ask, why has Betty hidden her email address? What is she afraid of?

*pureharmony* Shannon
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On August 3, 2002 Billy Meier has been visited by the Plejaran "spirit guides" (Geistfuehrer) Melchora, Urlana and Jaspan.
Betty says "It has absolutely nothing to do with the dead person's "consciousness" contacting the living from the beyond (which does not happen in any case, regardless of fluidal forces)"
If that is correct, which I do not believe, then how is it possible for Billy to be contacted by "Spirit Guides"?!!! They not only have consiousness, but also have names! Why would they have names if they have no consiousness, I ask?!!!!!

Michael
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know more about this than anyone else but I think the spirit guides referred to may be actually spiritual guides, i.e. some of the advanced human guides who advise their fellow Plejarans.

And yes, who is the mysterious Betty Sue?

Michael

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shannon,

I sympathize with you regarding the loss of your beloved brother. Betty Sue has accurately quoted Billy concerning fluidal forces. There have been many such ghost stories all over the world for ages. You can hear them on the Art Bell show every now and then, along with their theories as to what it is.

According to Billy the fluidal forces can last for many many years if they are STRONG enough. After the body dies the spirit form and comprehensive consciousness block has nowhere else to go but home (the beyond, an ethereal band of energy surrounding the Earth) the true home of the spirit. This takes place according to Universal Laws, which is the same for everyone.

The spirit form cannot function there without the comprehensive consiousness block, because there must be a connection (relay station) between the pure spiritual and the pure material. Even though they exist seperately, they must operate together in order to process the information. Addtionally, because of overpopulation this process takes place much sooner. So, if your brother died many years ago at a young age, he probably has already reincarnated into an entirely different person.

Even though that spirit may be reincarnated it's fluidal forces may remain for many years. By our thinking and focus we can either attract or dissapate these...

Betty Sue, it doesn't matter to me what name you use, I appreciate your contributions to the forum and your insight very much. I hope you are well.

Kind regards,
Lonnie

*pureharmony* Shannon
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NO He died LAST YEAR at the age of 27! Spiritual wisdom seems lacking here. I did not say fluidal forces do not exist, I am SAYING I HAVE EXPERIENCED THE POWER OF SPIRIT. DONT TELL ME THAT I HAVE NOT, BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG!

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shannon,

Forgive me if I have not understood fully your experience. If you are saying that this is an experience of the "power of spirit," it could be your own spirit and conciousness. In Billy's writing about the occult forces there are some dangers. One has to do with ones own thinking. Are you sure this is not some other entity or perhaps "self created" entity?

Linda
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

Please explain the "physical manifestation of spirit." It is my understanding that this phenomenon is actual but rare.

I experienced the "materialization" of an object closely associated with the "deceased," or loved one.

Linda

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to address everyone on this thread , but especially Shannon .

I know that many people here mean well and are busy trying to learn as much as they can , but I think one major thing has been overlooked . This is very personal ,what she has shared with us , and of course there are tender feelings that I hope you all will respect with proper decorum .

On the road to being right all the time , we can sometimes lose sight of human kindness , which is necessary before and beyond being right , or expressing what they think is right . Billy's information about the subject is readily available to anyone who seeks it , and is again echoed here recently . Please try to put yourself in her position . We may disagree or even argue feircely sometimes , but in this case , it's not simply an academic /intellectual discussion . This is about her family .

Shannon , you are very brave to be so open with many people whom you don't really know . Please don't be mad at them for trying .I recently forgot where I was and who was here with me on the forum .

Thanks . Mark

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2002 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

As usual, my personal opinion for your reference..

After reading Betty Sue and Shannon's postings, I don't think neither one is 'wrong', Betty Sue did correctly stated the essence of Mr. Meier's teaching regarding fluidal forces, but she mentioned that Shanon 'may' witness the fluidal force from her brother, please note, she use 'may', so she did not rule out the possibility of Shanon witnessed the spirit of her brother.

As I mentioned in my previous post, Edgar Cayce's own experience included one woman died for several months and still did not realize she is dead, still keep trying to find the cure for her illness. Edgar Cayce communicate with her and assist her in going to another spirit plane.

I do believe some spirit choose to stay on this material world vibration frequency longer than other spirit, but I would say most of the 'ghost' witness event are due to fluidal forces.

Peace.

Hampton Chiu

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2002 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Betty Sue:

After reading your latest post, I have some of my personal point of veiw that you may be interested.

You mentioned accessing Akasha Chronic as accessing dead person's thought, my understanding is that at least in the beginning of reincarnation process, each individual spirit still keep its own personality, memory, etc. Somewhere in the reincarnation process, the individual spirit's memory of previous incarnation will be wiped out, and ready for the next incarnation.

If you meant a dead person's though is equal to a conscious spirit, then I would say it is correct.

My understanding is based on Edgar Cayce's materials, in many readings, some passed away spirit even occupy Edgar Cayce's channel and try to communicate with their loved ones. That implied there are some personality in the spirit plane.

Peace.

Hampton Chiu

Scott B.
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2002 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Betty Sue, Thank you for your lucid explaination regarding your understanding of the teachings.

No one knows for sure what Shannon has experienced. All any of us know for sure (in my opinion), is our interpretation of what Billy and the Plejarens have presented in his writings. Can anyone prove a word of what we are learning about through our own personnel experience?

All of us here are still (in my opinion) learning these basic fundamental spiritual concepts. Up until a few years ago, I had no idea what fluidal forces or the comprehensive consciousness block was even about. All I can say, is that I know what I have read, and what others have talked about at this stage of my own learning.

Also, Betty Sue, if you have "nothing to hide" why are you using an alias?, and I do feel it is our business to know who is giving us advice about anything-wouldn't you agree?

Salome
Scott Baxter

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2002 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda,

You bring up some really unique questions. No one has ever asked me what the "physical manifestation of spirit" is. So, I cannot give you a knowledgeable answer from any extensive reasearch on this, even though it's meaning is obviously familiar.

Just from the thought of this, the only way a creational spirit, or human spirit/form, (if this is what is referred to here) can manifest itself physically, would be as an incarnated human being in the material. The same would apply to the natural/planetal spirit form of animals.

Having objects appear from the deceased seems to be another example of fluidal forces at work. I don't want to turn this thread into "Ghost to Ghost," but I heard that Bartholomew Higginbothum the Mortician (from a long line of Morticians) is still presiding over his funeral home, opening and closing doors, even though he died in the 1800's.

Just is little levity to break the ice! When you know the truth about life after death, and about the physical and spiritual, things like this can be funny. Have a nice day.

Regards,
Lonnie

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Friday, September 06, 2002 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Friends,

I did not read any of the heated postings from yesterday, and I am sorry that Betty Sue's posts explaining some of the teachings were deleted, because they were very good, but I think that Shannon's experience had to do with more than fluidal forces, after further consideration and after re-reading this thread.

There have been many experiences around the world, similar to Shannon's, of people who lost a loved one that died unexpectedly or traumaticly, where very soon after the death, the spirit of the deceased may not recognize that it died or may not want to die, and will slip into another material body, or return to visit a loved one, instead of passing over to the beyond.

In cases like this the spirit must understand what has happened, that death has come, let go and pass over, relieving the individual it has come to, or into, and returning them to normal thinking.

This is only my own research. If anyone is not 100% sure about a certain matter the best thing to do is ask Billy or the FIGU Core group. The Core group members have been studying the spirit lessons and spiritual teaching for many years, and are more knowledgeable in matters of the spirit than anyone else on Earth. Regardless of our experiences, no one should think that they are endowed with a special spiritual wisdom or have come to know a spiritual teaching that no one else has, if so, then it would behoove that person to write Billy himself or the Core group and see what they have to say. We are very fortunate to have Billy with us today because he has already clarified the true spiritual teachings matters of the spirit for us.

The most imprtant thing we can do for ourselves is to study the spiritual teachings and test them to see if they are true, Also, (and this is VERY important) we must practice the meditations properly to clear our consciousness and for spiritual connectednes and initiation. By doing this, while striving to live in harmony the Creational and Natural Laws and Directives, we will experience the true power of the spirit.

Kind regards,
Lonnie

PS - Since we all have a common bond here, we must have love for one another, and all the more so, because a time may come in the future when we may experience difficult times and even persecution and death. I consider all of my FIGU friends to be as brothers and sisters.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

First I would like to point out that there have being a few times in which the Plejarans have not shared with us "everything" that there is to be said with the exception of information I may not have read yet, so always keep in mind that when we talk of ghosts, spirits, thought forms etc, that we may not know everything there is to know. The Plejarans themselves have once mentioned that "spirits" who have died sudden deaths, have actually found themselves confused when entering again already occupied physical bodies. This should be an indication that not all spirits find themselves on the other side! Lets not forget what many people now experience with NDEs or "near death experiences", as these people did not stay on the otherside or else they wouldn't be back here still in physical bodies like "Dannion Brinkley" who died and came back 3 times.

As strange as it may sound, fluidic space which I've also called the; astral plain, emotional plain, psychic plain and liquid plain, may in fact be somehow "consciousness". If you actually go out there and see it for your self, out of body, then you may be surprised to learn that real spirits you may come across will actually have a much different beingness as apposed to just mere reflections of thought forms in a "liquid" pond responding from your conscious mind. Mirror and crystal ball gazers will probably know what I'm talking about here. I'm still learning this myself.

Salome,
James the truthseeker

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 11:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello James,

James, are you actually capable of leaving your body? If this is the case, how is it that you are able to be reborn each time into your same body?

My point being, Billy has stated no one actually leaves their body, but a part of their material consciousness is projected beyond the physical confines of physical reality. This is what people call astral projection etc.

To be honest with you, I have experienced these consciousness projections myself, and did not encounter anything similiar to the liquid plane? What I found was that, it was very much the same as our physical reality, but I was able to do things which I couldn't do physically. For instance floating up to the ceiling, or standing out in the middle of the road and jumping up very high and looking down at the ground far below. Another time I was floating down the hallway of someones home, and I found myself stretching my arms out way beyond the edges of my sleeves to reach the end of the hallway.

These experiences had somewhat a dream like quality, because part of me had a hard time accepting what I was experiencing, but I knew they were real, or should I say, I still felt like myself whether I was physical or not. If anything, I felt more like my true self in a way thats hard to describe. I did sense that this state does seem probably more natural in a way.

The experiences have come quite spontanously. I have found myself in other peoples homes and then was able to describe their rooms to them and in some instances colors etc. In many instances I'm sure people (including myself) have mistaken dreams for these night time encounters or spirit projections. The difference being (in my experience) I was somewhat awake in my awareness of what was happening, and even knew I had to try and remember it, because once I would awake, I would have a tendency to forget it, or somehow distort the experience.

It would be interesting to hear other peoples experiences...

Salome
Scott Baxter

(Message edited by scott on May 02, 2012)

Lars
Posted on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys,

I have had several conscious OOB travels or being in the spirit state.

One night, upon retiring to bed, I suddenly had the sensation of falling and swaying in circles, then I was paralized, and I could'nt stopt it ! I was terrified I was dying or that some entity was trying to enter my body. Next: I heard the sound of like 100's of bees buzzing or high tension wires humming, Then I was conscious of reclining in a bucket seat of a small saucer -craft with 3 other people and it was dark ,but in the center I saw a Master standing there looking at me, his arms were crossed, and he communicated with me telepathically, saying that by this means we were now going to enter another dimension.
Finally the craft landed. I stepped out into the most rarfied atmosphere and light, there was a reunion of spirits taking place , my family and past aquaintances. there was a sound like a flute playing constantly, but it was'nt a flute ,yet the SOUND evoked a great love in me.
NEXT: the scene changed and I was in some house with a beautiful black haired lady, we chatted some, she left, then came back, suddenly I felt the need to protect us from something, then presto, a gun revolver appeared in my hand. AGAIN: the scene changed and I found myself running around like crazy on these hills that were all vibrating with energy, I ran up to the top of this steep hill, felt a few puffs wind, and then I just felt light as a feather and jumped off into the wind and started flying like a hawk down this hill gazing at the land below me, it was incredible! later i met some curious little white
snake like creature, that had a face like a man's, but a snake or worm like body that was all white , i tried to pet the creature, but it was scared of me and mean and it attacked me. and was biting my finger with its sharp pointed teeth!!! and I felt a little pain from the bite!

I know astral travel is so real, and the other dimensions within those astral realms exist, and anybody with some serious dedication to this science of spirit travel can experience these realms for themselves firsthand,
and thus will not need to just accept or rely on what someone else has said about those realms.
These astral realms change so quickly, that one must be careful to master one's thoughts. because thoughts materialize instantly in the astral dimension. There anything one can imagine becomes real!!!

Lars

James the truthseeker
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gretings Scott,

Thanks for sharing that with us. Apparently Billy is not the only one to state that we do not actually fully leave the physical body when we astral project. I seem to recale reading about that in yet another book somewhere years ago from I believe "Robbert A. Monroe". To travel with more then just the astral body would mean soul travel which usually happens during near death experiences. Astral projection is apparently much safer as this keeps the body safe and alive. I think it is natural that we astral project in our rem sleep without realizing it. It comes as no surprise that dreams themselves are liquid like in appearance. Even though physical obects will remain physical from the Astral body point of view, what always appears liquid like is the air around me that I'm floating in. like your self, I have had a number of these experiences but these too where not self induced as they just would happen.

Salome,
James TT.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Lars,

The beginning part of your story is a common occurrence with many people and the change of scenes is another perfect example of this liquid plain we know also as the astral plain. Many people call this the plain of illusion.

Salome,
James TT.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, Lars and JTT:

I envy your experience, I am still learning how to get the 'bare attention', which is the first stage of meditation...

If I were able to get into Akashic Records, I would try to read next week's newspaper, get the lottery number, and donate half the money to FIGU.
Wouldn't that be nice?

Happy Meditation.

Hampton Chiu

Edward
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...:)

From my Understandig and research, concerning Fluidal-Forces...:

I have come to Acknowledge...that the 'Layer' that is left behind(in an object or many others) can be 'Amplified' and take 'Visual-Form' as to it's Last apperance. As the Collective-Consciousness-Spirit.. has already pasted on. So, that 'Fluidal-Ghost'...if you will..taking form from the
'Echto-Plasma' of it's surrounding. Which gives it as Semi-
Physcial visualization. And it Moves and (Re)Actings just as it has when it was as a Phycial Being. And One may/can..help
it become more Amplified with it's manifestation..by One's own Consciousness way of thinking at that moment.
You are Helping to Amplify it. So, I can understand when...
as Billy has explained in his material.. that a Fluidal-
Ghost... may 'Tap' to some point...some consciousness
events, movements and doings... etc...of the passed-over
spirit. And than, One may have to...make the Fluidal-Ghost..
Conscious... that it does not belong in this Vibration...and that it has to Part from this vibration...to either 'Fuse' with with the Passed-over spirit. And let it's 'Echto-Plasma' manifestion (Fluidal-Ghost) stop to manifest. If that has/can come into realization...the Layer..which
is left in objects...etc...will not manifest..as Fluidal-
Ghosts...or others. It will just be Fluidal-Forces...
Layer(s)..enough being left over...if you will.. for it's need(s) when an incarnation of the being has needs for it.

Comcerning Out Of Body Experiences:

At first I though I was experiencing this also. But I can now understand and Acknowledge... that it is 'Consciousness-
Shifting(Movement)' as I will call it.
As we can Acknowledge from Billy's teachings..that if One goes Out of Body..One's Body is Dead! And there is No way for One to get back. Unless, a rare manifestion to enter it back again for some purpose. Which is very very Rare.

For New-Commers...to this board:...it has ben mentioned in previous postings and discussions... that their were many researchers doing Out of Body experiences..but they All turned out to be UnTruths.
Goverments just Wasting Money on such projects. And the names that were mentions...I have read about in the past. So, from this board.. it Verified to me as how I thought of those Institutes....Them as being Frauds...also.

At times One may experience 'Telepathic-Images'...as I call them.. which May look like Out of Body experiences. But...they can also be manifestations of Privious Life Times! Or even Into...The Future... to some point. And can also Tap into..the Ackasic Records.
Just as Jmmanuel did mention of the Future Prophets(small) Know who they are..because they Know of Their Previous Life-times!
Just as The True Real Great Prophet Lineage...as we Know it.

So, to conclude...this; I would Acknowledge...that We on this board.. just as I...have had..'Telepathic-Images' Experiences. And Not... Out of Body Experiences...as we may have presumed.

But I leave Eveyone...to Judge how they 'Interpret' their Own Spirtiual manifestions. As I know...Billy would also.

Take Care....Be Healthy...You All...:)

Scott B.
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 04:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lars and everyone,

Yes, you are absolutely correct about the feeling of being paralyzed and also the very strong buzzing sound.

Sometimes when I have felt that paralyzed feeling it seems very scary. I think many times we normally pass right through that stage without being aware of it, but when we are, it's hard to know what is happening. Yes, the buzzing sound too me is also quite real, and it seems to happen just before the projection begins.

Almost all of the experiences for me have occurred at night. It also seems like if a person has the desire to want to know about this it encourages more awarenss. I know at the time this was happening a lot, I was also having an interest in it, even though I couldn't control it.

James, I'm familiar with Robert Monroe, and have taken some of his home study courses in which you listen to hours of tapes which are supposed to bring you close to a state of awake/sleep. I don't know if his tapes helped or not, I wasn't able achieve any level of projection. I will have to say people that have attended his courses at the Monroe institute have had greater success. I think this is due to the fact, the courses offer tapes which are designed to take you to a deeper level in which these experiences can happen more readily. monroe institute

Thanks for listening,
Scott

Lars
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and all,

There is one name or word which if chanted will
produce spirit travel and incredibly lucid dreams
(which after all are astral travels)

This one word is, "HU" pronounced "Hue"

This name or word derives from the ancient "Katsapuri monastery" in Tibet, and is used by the monks for greater spiritual connection , protection, and for spirit travel. it is also used by the Sufis.

The name if chanted opens the mind to the stream of the spirit, and once one gets in this stream
he starts flowing or swimmming out of the body!

I have had some incredible experiences in spirit
as a result of chanting this sacred name. It also produces profound relaxation and a natural deep breathing which both contribute to getting out of body.

Lars

Stan Del Carlo
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetiongs,

On March 10, 02, I was in a state of sound sleep about the time of 12:30AM,when all of sudden, without warning, like a thief in the night, a tremendous "inner" flash of white light rushed through my head with a powerful "whoosh" effect. It was like I was caught by surprise, totally off guard.After about half an hour I managed to return to sleep when something totally different happened:a loud buzzing sound went off inside my ear. It felt like my middle ear was being internally stimulated. I feel like this is a kind of preparation for experiences yet to come.

Mark Campbell
Posted on Friday, September 27, 2002 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stan ;

I have the same thing sometimes , but I got it from playing loud guitar for years without earplugs ! I often think that when it happens it's preparing me for ......deafness . Get your ears checked regularly , it could be an extreme case of Tinnitus Aeronautica . Do you work in an airport ?

Regards , Mark

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2002 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Del Carlos and Mr. Campbell:

I am a optimist, so my feeling towards Mr. Del Carlos is maybe your subconsciousness is trying to communicate something with you.

My recommendation is to download a German sound file from FIGU German site, it is about 5.7 MB, the German sound file last around 30 minutes, I think maybe there is a code inside this file, else there is no reason for FIGU to put it there.

Listen to the sound file, if Mr. Meier put a code that can make your subconsciousness connect to akashic records easier, that will help us a lot.

I have several occasions during my sleep that tremendous buzzing sound overwhelm my 'dream', and I start to see some imagine, I thought I was accessing akashic records, but the imagine is very rough, not clear as our material world, so I disconnect those 'dream' immediately.

Well, the worst thing can happen to you if you listen to the German sound file is there is no code there, and you waste 30 minutes listening to it....no harm to your health, I assume?

Happy Meditation.

Hampton Chiu

Norm
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2002 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hampton, I can't find a 30 min. sound file anywhere on the Figu site.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2002 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm:

It is under German website the first page of 'die FIGU', on the post dated 09.09.02, there is a MP3 file download.

Please let me know if you still can not find it.

Hampton

Norm
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hampton, I found it thanx.

Stan Del Carlo
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mark,

Yes you are correct, an external source that is loud enough will do a number on you. I remember when I was about ten years old, I fired a single shot from a funky old .32 caliber pistol and my ears rang real loud for about 5 minutes. But it didn't do any damage. I recently wrote about an experience that did leave a permanent effect that has been ongoing for 25 years. It will be listed on the Questions for Billy board after the present questions are answered.

Edward
Posted on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio...

I think this is in the correct area...as it is not about Over-Population. But concerning Spirit Form/Energy.

Yes...You are very Correct. And I am very Conscious of this.

When I(and I take-it..Rita also?) speak of "Female Spirit"...I am refuring to a Spirit-Form/Energy that is in a Phase/Cycle...of Experiencing
the Female Gender. Thus, having the 'Quailities'
...of a Female Species within it's self. Which should..be In-Housed in a Female body.

So..this was the point of view..I was Focusing the Female Spirit from.

So..Visa Versa..it can manifest also.

Edward.

savio
Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

If we say that Homosexuality is due to DNA changes, we can prove it someday.

However, if we say that female spirit - spirit having the qualities of a female species within itself... causing the Homosexuality problem... it would be only an assumption and is very hard to prove.

We see that even though Billy's spirit has been on the mission for such a long time and is at such an advanced level, Billy himself did not aware of his mission when he was young, he has to be told.

I would wonder about the effect of the "will or quality" (if there is) of the spirit on a physical body.

Regards

Savio

Edward
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio...

Well..my opinion is..;I think the most Simple way of Discribing this would be from a "Virtual" point of view...:

The Plus(+) is the Male and The Minus(-) the Female; Which is Virtually Within Every Spirit-Form(for this/the 'Human Being'experience).
So, in the case of having to experience the Female-Gender...the Minus(-) and It's 'Female-Qualities'..would Manifest/Arise/Generate from within..and 'Doninate' Within the Spirit-Form. And Visa-Versa in the
case for the Male. So I would think The Will is there..and the Quality..also..for the
"Human Being Experience"...I would say.

When this Process...is in a State of Neutrality and In Balance(Equilibrium)...As Creation IS...No Side...of the Plus and Minus..would Dominate Within the Spirit-Form/Energy...in it's State of Being. Which makes it...a Non-Existance..of/for the Male and Female Qualities. Which in other words: "Is Eliminated". Which than makes Creation
and All the Free Spirits Within...Sexless...and Genderless. I would say..from my own studies.

Concerning the DNA Changing..I would also think from my own view:
Well...I would say Spirit and Body Would "Automatically Adapt".. to Eacother..as it is intended to be...when Spirit In-Bodies the Human
Body/Being.
And as I once mentioned in a posting...of the researcher that Discovered the Brain-Tissue Changes in Homosexual men..he Has Proved it.(which I once saw in a Science Documentary) It is now just if we Accept it/this or not.
Just acouple of weeks ago on a News Bulletin Journal..Animal Science Reseachers...have discovered that..with..Sheeps...that they managed
to put them in a situation(s) where they had to Have...Homosexual contact with eachother...and they discovered..Changes In the Brain Tissue...
of the Sheeps! So, they said this will help us discover how there can be changes with the Human species; but as you can notice..the reseacher...
I've mentioned above..'Did'.. Already...do this
Find(ing)!

Edward.

savio
Posted on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rita

I would agree with Edward that this is a more suitable thread to discuss regarding spirit :)

Rita and Edward

Yes, I think I understand what both of you presented regarding the "quality" of the spirit.

While it is still unclear regarding the mechanism of how a spirit would reincarnate, I would think what we present
here is only our own conclusion (as there is no proof, it may be misleading as well).

Anyhow, this is my own understanding for discussion...

1. A spirit is a tiny figment of Creation, hence it will have no gender, it does not learn but collect wisdom learned
by consciousness in physical life. In other words, it remains unchanged but the collection increased.

2. If it has the power to see the future, it surely can make a reincarnation plan that suits the future gender.

3. If it does not have the power to see the future, it might have both reincarnation plans in hand in order to suit either case.

4. If there is only one single plan and it does not work out, there is still 21 days to make the plan adjustment.

Hence I guess that confused spirits creating the Homosexuality may be not a strong reason.... just my assumption.

Regards

Savio

Edward
Posted on Wednesday, December 25, 2002 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio...

I happen to have looked in some of my old printed-papers in folders and came across this which I once printed-out from one of the FIGU-
sites. From "The Billy Meier Index" concerning Reincarnation.

This will clear-up many things concerning the Homosexuality "Veriation--Possibility--" and how it can also come into manifestion. Which I also have Acknowledged. This was a Verification to Facts for me.

" We have the ablity to have an effect on our next life in some ways. We can make conscious decisions about our choice of gender, for instance..
if you have lived a life as a woman and wished to return as a man, this is possible through generating the will to do so in your spiritual self. Subconscious we make the decision on gender based on lessens that we are trying to learn or experiences we are trying to have. If, during our material life, we have become confused about our gender through emotional trauma or other experiences that make us unstable about our sexuality, we may leave the material world in a
confused state. If this happens, we will continue to be confused on the other side, for the programming or decision-making needs to be
made in the material life. When we return to the material world, the state of confusion will lead us to be born as a homosexual. This confusion of spirit will also play a hand in the development
of the body and certain areas of the brain that effects sexual attractions. Since this is form a illogical thinking and confusion on the part of the spirit, it can be dealt with during the material life through a slow process of logical thinking and experiences, allowing the individual to discover his sexuality and reprogram himself. For a person experiencing sexual confusion, it is important to program your spirit as to your sexual preference while still alive, as this will control how you will return in the next life and end the confusion."

Edward.

savio
Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2002 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

Thanks for information :)

Yes, I remember I did come across that message before...... I am still a bit confused.

1. I think spirit is part of Creation, it remains as is, it cannot be confused, else, there will be so called "evil spirits".

2. Perhaps there is some inappropriate use of the word "spirit" here, may be "consciousness" is a better word.

3. I wonder, at present, if there is anyone who is so highly evolved that has the will power to control his next incarnation.
Yes, the possibility is there, but not at our low level stage of evolution.

We usually discuss about spiritual evolution, if fact, we actually are talking about consciousness evolution.

Regards

Savio

Anthony Alagna
Posted on Saturday, December 28, 2002 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio,

I think you are on the right track when you are thinking that the spirit, as a tiny fragment of the infinite all encompassing Creation, is not limited to any particular gender. So no male spirits, no female spirits and certainly no evil spirits exist.

Spirituality is a consciousness related exercise. So the choice of what sex a person incarnates as, as well as other choices, are more a function of consciousness than the spirit. The spirit and consciousness work together to achieve the effect of spiritual evolution for the human being. It’s not all just up to the spirit.

I kinda look at the spirit as the “Truth filter,” a perfect source of Creation, with the consciousness pressing the way for growth and evolution. Taking both of them to make it work, it is the perfecting consciousness that displays the limits of the human being, not the spirit.

Best regards,
Anthony

savio
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2003 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony

Thanks for the explanation, I am more clear on the concept regarding the spirit now :)

Another question comes to mind:

With the spirit as "truth filter", where Billy also mentioned as "store/gather/save... the positive/helpful "points/results" from the consciousness."

With the filter effect of the spirit, after the study period in the beyond, would the spiritual consciousness still be so confused that the next life will be affected say falling into Homosexuality?

Regards

Savio

Edward
Posted on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio and Anthony...

Yes..I Surely agree with Anthony.

Savio..I had a Feeling you were going in that Direction on this subject. I was also reffering to "Spirit-ual Consciousness"..not just the Spirit. Appologies for not being so clear.

From my own view; The Spirit is a "Spark" of Creation...and it is the "Consciousness"..Within the/that Spark of the Spirit..that Absorbes all its experiences. I mayself...Seeing the Spirit more as a 'Body' where the Consciousness is 'Housed in'. And the Consciousness being a "Data-Bank" which stores the needed. For it
is Truely...our Consciousness which should reach the State of Merging with Creation...in order to Benifit Creation in Creation's Own Growth to Perfection...etc..; when it is Time and Accomplished it's Cycle(s).

Ofcourse, Positive/Helpful "Points/Results"..are of importance...which will be stored, and the experiences which are not well done or result in the needed consequences...may/will be experienced
anew. Only to Perfect the Consciousness....within the Spirit-Form.

Savio your question " Would the Spiritual Consciousness still be so confused that the next life will be affected say falling into Homosexuality? "

Well my own opinion would be; Well...if the Spirit Consciousness was Confused in it's Material Lifetime(previous incarnation)..it would "Re-Study" it's Experience(s) Habbits in the Beyond-Side; which have to be Re-Directed into a more Usefull and Fulfillment Result(s)...for
...it's own best Will and Evolution. And for it's
own Spiritual Consciousness Growth.

Savio, I would say the my previous posting from " The Billy Meier Index " does explain this also to it's fullest. Clearifing your question.

Edward.

savio
Posted on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

Thanks for your clarification :)

I think it is a pity that we cannot find within the FIGU website a full description on the mechanism of the spirit, consciousness and reincarnation...etc.

It will be really nice if FIGU would consider doing this :)

Regards

Savio

Shannon

Post Number: 73
Posted on Thursday, February 06, 2003 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew Newberg, a radiologist at the University of Pennsylvania, US, told BBC World Service's Discovery program: "I think we are poised at a wonderful time in our history to be able to explore religion and spirituality in a way which was never thought possible."

Scientific study of both the physical world and the inner world of human experiences are, according to Dr Newberg, equally beneficial.
"When someone has a mystical experience, they perceive that sense of reality to be far greater and far clearer than our usual everyday sense of reality," he said.

He added: "Since the sense of spiritual reality is more powerful and clear, perhaps that sense of reality is more accurate than our scientific everyday sense of reality."
(wow did that actually come from a scientists mouth? i am impressed) *pureharmony*

"Meditation Mapped in Monks" new research
Source :
http ://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/1847442.stm,http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/1847442.stm

JAY

Post Number: 183
Posted on Monday, February 10, 2003 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shannon,

I love the article, it just goes to show you how Scientist are becoming more aware of our spiritual guides and those who know of the after life and reincarnation know about the other realities which exist ouside the flesh.

Sb

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2003 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I'm not sure this has been brought up on the forum or not, but it relates to the Psyche and the brain.

There has been the development of "Technology" which incorporates the use of sounds. What this means is that an audio tone is introduced into each ear via headphones.

The thinking behind this is as follows. When the brain is in different levels of consciousness it is producing brain waves which can measured. For instance in the "beta" level which is the waking state the frequencies can be measured in the region of 13 hertz per second up to about 100 hertz per second. As you become more relaxed the frequencies decrease. When in the deepest sleep state which is "delta" the frequencies are down to 3.9 to .1 hertz.

What has been discovered is that if you introduce an audio tone into one ear and a different frequency tone into the other ear, the brain will resonate with the difference between the two tones. In other words if you introduce an audio frequency of 200 hertz in one ear and 210 hertz in the other ear the brain will see the difference between the two which is 10 hertz.

Now what occurs is once the brain see this difference it will resonate at that frequency, which results in a change of consciousness. It is possible to take a person from the "Beta" waking state all the way down to "delta", just by introducing these tones into each ear.

The next step in this technology is to create a "push" in the brain. What this means is if you introduce these tones in such a way, it can stimulate the brain to create new neural pathways between the hemispheres and also create brain synchronization between the two hemispheres of the brain. This causes the release of certain brain chemicals such as endorphins and other chemicals, which can cause a pleasurable sensation, which also occurs during meditation.

Now the thinking behind this is the idea of entropy. This has to do with the idea that if you stimulate something with more energy then it can handle it will eventually break down and chaos and instability will result. At this critical point, a change occurs in which the system reforms at a higher level to handle the increased input. For instance when a caterpillar changes to a butterfly there is a critical point when this conversion takes place. This can be seen throughout nature in which evolution applies to everything.

Now the "technology" being used here indicates that if you stimulate the brain in a gradual manner with more input, at some point it will rewire itself into a higher order, or a more evolved system then before. The result of this would be that the new system would be able to handle more input and would exhibit many of the characteristics of a higher evolved form.

It has been documented that Einstein's brain had more connections in certain areas then the normal human brain. This may have been the result of his higher spiritual evolution, which resulted in more of his brain being utilized, but can the brain be stimulated, which allows access into these other areas?

Does anyone have any opinions on this, and can the evolution of the brain be speeded up, or can this create more harm then good to the Psyche and or brain?

Thanks for listening
Salome
Scott

Pureharmony

Post Number: 74
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott!
This is a very interesting subject you have brought up. I remember when there was studies on "the Mozart Effect" where children listening to classical , their brains developed better and quicker forming more new connections that the average child. While some deny this research, I believe it to be quite significant. Music enhances connections in the right brain, the artistic side of the brain. The right brain is also the telepathic part of the brain, and there has been scientific research i have seen to fully support that fact. Therefore, I highly believe that music will develop your right brain, thereby enhancing your telepathic abilities.
-Shannon
*pureharmony*

Edward

Post Number: 235
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2003 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and PureHarmony...

PureHarmoy, that is very interesting concerning what you mentioned about "the Mozart Effect". And it's affect on the brain.

It makes me think of what was done with plants; they were given a dose of Classical music...and other Very Hard music...which One can identify as Heavy Metal music. In the cases of the plants being given Classical music...it gave the plants a better chance in growing better and healthier and live longer. And the plants that were given a dose of the Heavier music(Heavy Metal) the plants seemed to Slowly disintegrate in their growth and would died.
But this is just the affects on the plants. So, the music Vibraions do have/does affect a Living Source.

And concerning the right-side of the brain; well, I've been a musician and have
played in bands...and I must say...there are moments when One would be "Jamming" or be improvising music with one and other the Results coming forth together would indeed seem asif..it is "Telepathically" being Tramsitted to each other. Whitout even communicating with one and other. Even if One plays with backs to each other. So..I Would Acknowledge that Telepathic-
Transmitting would play part here. As long as there is very much "Passion" in doing so. Just as with your own loved ones; if your Bond is Tight with some one you Love...there is greater chance of Telepathic Connection(s). I take it you have experienced this also?

Scott, that is a very good question concerning "can the evolution of the brain be speeded up?"
I would think we could do this....but only to some extent. Unless, One is indeed...abit more Spiritually Evolved..which can make this
more acceptible for it to manifest.(your example of Albert Einstein)
So, it makes me think of what Billy experienced...
when his brain was being Altered/Modified, but as we know...Billy Is..Far more
Spiritually Evolved...which made this possible for him. And without any Harm to him.

Edward.

Pureharmony

Post Number: 75
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2003 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read somewhere that Gregorian chant was said to have the best effect of stimulating optimal high vibrational brain waves on a human to the highest level known so far during sound vibrational research, and relaxing the brain to a meditative type state. Classical music was just under that. As soon as i find the source where I read this information i will post it, so anyone can read the specifics of the research.
When the researchers listened to the frequencies which DNA was resonating at, and all the body parts also vibrating on their own frequencies, the music sounded somewhat like eastern Indian music. Also these music types seem to induce a theta brain wave state. I remember reading somewhere that Einstein (i think it was him) used to come up with his best ideas in theta state. He would stand up while holding a lead ball, and as he would fall asleep he entered into theta state, which is the brain wave state just before delta (asleep) and as that happened he would drop the lead ball and intentionally wake himself up. He would then write down his ideas coming from those moments just before drifting off to sleep.
*pureharmony*
"When you change the points of view, you may change a vote, and when you change a vote, you may change the world" -Depeche Mode

Chiuwang

Post Number: 140
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2003 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott:

If we can measure Mr. Meier's brain wave frequency, then we will know what is the frequency to access Akasha records, and the difference to our brain waves, the lower developed ones. Also we already know that Pleyaran's brain wave frequency are 'weaker' than ours, because they will be interfered by our brain wave, and can not function normally if they get too close to us.

So does this imply that when a human being evolve into higher spiritual level, the brain will have more function and moer sensetive to other frequency? That is why the telepathic communication works? But to higher or lower frequency, I am not sure.

Hampton
Hampton Chiu

Edward

Post Number: 237
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2003 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton...

I would Think that the brain-wave frequency of the Plejarans are indeed much More Sensetive than ours; more sensetive Than weak..knowing they are in a Higher
Vibration than us, making it more acceptable for them to communicate through telepathy. As our wave frequency..is somewhat "Rough" in tramsmitting and of a Lower Vibration which causes the disturbance, and ofcourse...our Negative thoughts...and of a Lower Value.

I would also think that if One is more sensetive in telepathic abilities...One may indeed have difficulties with the surrounding Vibrations of people in his surroundings.

Example:

Have you ever walked into a room and could Sense
...All The Thoughts of the people in this room? Asif it is all coming at you at once! And you want to run out of the room..as quick as possible.

If One is Telepathic-sensetive...the above is applied to...I would think.
And I would think this would be the Same Affect which the Plajarans would not like to encounter.

Edward.

Pureharmony

Post Number: 76
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2003 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Negative vibrations feel very irritating to the body, I have noticed. I find them very uncomfortable, to say the least.
Edward, I had also read about heavy metal music being the lowest vibration of music which was noted in that vibrational research i was referring to . While jamming with other musicians also it is noted that a connection is felt through the music, everyone seeming to sync up and change keys at the same and such.
*pureharmony*
"When you change the points of view, you may change a vote, and when you change a vote, you may change the world" -Depeche Mode

Gabrieldoru

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,
As I understand Creation,every being is a spirit(or has a spirit form).
What is the difference between a human spirit form and an animal spirit form?
I think the only difference is evolutinary and has to do whit the moment,so to speak,when a spirit form incarnated for the first time in space/time dimention.
Someone can show me a better picture?
Thanks for your consideration!
Saalome
G.D.

Scott

Post Number: 334
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Gabrieldoru,

This question has come up before. I don't remember if it was ever completely answered. I think if you do a search for "animal spirit" you might come up with enough information to give you a better understanding.

You might also consider posting this message under the topic "Your questions for Billy Meier". You can find this by going to the main topic area and select "The Mission" and from there select "Billy Eduard Albert Meier" and then "Your Questions for Billy". This might be a good time to pose your question while this area is still open.

Salome
Scott

Torrent

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Gabrieldoru.
I remember I read a writing about that issue in FIGU materials.
We, human beings, evolve through numerous reincarnations and also contribute to the evolution of the universe by re-uniting with it in the long run. But each animal spirit form can’t evolve and it doesn’t have its purpose to do so.
Its existence is just a part of the whole plan by the universe.

Markc

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, April 03, 2003 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gabrieldoru ;

I remember reading that animal spirits only have an instinct and impulse consciousness , whereass human spirits have the reasoning and analytical mind . I don't have a reference handy , and I'm sure that
it's really worded differently .

good day ; Mark

Markc

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, April 03, 2003 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

* excuse me , this belongs in my previous post ......

This reasoning mind which also includes imagination and imagery (thought) , is how the human spirit evolves .

Mark

Truthseeker

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, April 03, 2003 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Gabrieldoru,

I seem to recall that all flora and fauna life forms have a spiritual evolution for the purpose of planetary evolution. Birds will reincarnate as birds, trees will reincarnate as trees, etc. Human beings on the other hand evolve for a much different reason which is for creations wisdom.

Peace,
James the truthseeker

Edward

Post Number: 244
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2003 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gabriel...

This is what is mentioned in "49 Questions-With Answers Regarding Life And The
Human Condition."...From the Billy Meier Contacts.

Question-14. Do animals also evolve?

Semjase Contact Reports,Block 4, 54th Contact, Sentence 55-57(Semjase and Billy)

Billy: That's nice. So tell me now how this works with animal spirit forms? Are they subjected to a spiritual evolution as well?
Semjase: Certainly. Their spirit forms, however, are limited to a specific order purely within the evolution of nature.
Billy: Does this mean animals do not fallow a spiritual evolution in the conventual sense, as is the case with human beings?
Semjase: That is correct, for their spiritual evolution does not serve to perfect the spirit; it simply assists the evolution of nature, which has
it's own assigned order.
Billy: In other words, animal life forms do develop spiritual to somewhat limited degree, but they do not follow an actual evolution to achieve
perfection. Only the spirit of nature develops, which could possibly be called "instinct intelligence" or something like it,isn't that so?
Semjase: This description is somewhat correct.

Gabriel, if I may advise you; purchasing the booklets.."49 Questions" and "An Interview With A UFO Contactee" will satisfy you with many
interesting questions and answers. Many very important questions are answered here.

Welcome to this discussionboard.

Edward.

Michael_d

Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2003 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings!

Can someone please resolve this discrepancy.

The extraterrestrial Gabriel is said to have impregnated Mary, and their union begot Jmannuel. How is this possible given the discussion regarding the incompatible vibrational frequencies of the Plejarans and terrestrial humans?

Marc

Post Number: 144
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2003 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

Actually, there is no discrepancy. Gabriel, an extraterrestrial, did not impregnate Mary in the traditional manner that's common throughout the universe. Instead, it could be considered a "transfer impregnation" where the semen was transferred into her body via the power of Gabriel's spirit.

So when the Bible says that Mary was impregnated by the Holy Ghost and that she was a virgin, it's fundamentally correct, except for the fact that power of the spirit made it possible.

Regards,
Marc

Gabrieldoru

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2003 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First, I want to thank for your answers...and excuse myself for my inaccurate English!
I don't want to bother you with the same problem, but for me is very important to begin with the beginning, so to say, in my odyssey of understanding how the things really are. And for me, an accurate understanding of spirit implies an accurate understanding of evolution.
I understand that exist a very difference between an animal spirit and human human spirit form, and I have two options here:
a) Between spirits, exist a very difference in inner quality, so to speak; different spirits been created for different purposes. From this, an animal spirit never will evolve toward knowledge and Wisdom.
b) Every spirit form, being pure energy, is the subject for the same evolutionary process. And in another creational step, or in another Creational Universe, an animal spirit form will rise toward knowledge and wisdom too.
Which of them is the correct option?
Theanks! Have a nice day!

Linda

Post Number: 187
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2003 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Marc,

Can you please explain how semen could be transferred by the power of one's spirit?!

Linda

Marc

Post Number: 147
Posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2003 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Linda,

I don't know. I guess the bigger questions is, how does anything get transferred/teleported by the power of the spirit? Billy demonstrated some of these "teleporation" powers to one or more people years ago (I believe he teleported himself from one spot to another at the Center), so you might want to ask him this question.

Regards,
Marc

Linda

Post Number: 188
Posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2003 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again, Marc,

I am familiar with teleportation. Based upon what I know, I think insemination "via the power of the spirit" is an entirely different phenomenon.

I could ask Billy about this, but my registration and/or profile is evidently not up to par, since my last question to him was not answered. If you can shed light on this, I would appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Linda

Edward

Post Number: 246
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gabriel...

I would think that your answer "A" would be in it's place.

As We Human Beings have the ability to Evolve to a Greater/Higher "Thinking" Entity...which has a Greater abilty to Create To Creativity. As the Animal Kingdom having their/it's Own Evolution Assignment(s) to Aid Mother Earth and Creation...
(and us human beings...ofcourse) to "Balancement".

And as you've mention correctly: "different spirits been created for different purposes". And concerning: "Knowledge and Wisdom"; I would
think that we should Define/Identify this Naturally...in/as an in animal Term also but,
from another standpoint of view because of their
Assignment(s) in Nature..which grants them to this Limitation(s).
So, Not "Knowledge and Wisdom" to Our Human...
Definement/Identification/Standards.

So, we Can Acknowledge; the animals Are Thinking Creatures..to some degree..or else we could Not teach them "Tricks"...and so on. Not?
So when they Think...they Do Gain Knowledge in the Process...and from this Animal-Knowledge...they Gain..Animal-Wisdom...if you will...as time goes by.

So, again...their "Knowledge and Wisdom" is limited to their Evolution Assignment(s) given to them by Creation.

Edward.

Emmanuel

Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I read somewhere that the comprehensive consciousness is capable of reincarnating as long as it remains with the spirit form. My question is: when would the comprehensive consciousness not remain with a spirit form and thus be rendered incapable of reincarnating?

Emmanuel}

Michael_d

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2003 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello!

Do our spirit forms have a “name” in the same way as Billy Meier’s spirit form does?

If we could have access to the name of our spirit form, and then establish a cross-reference data-base to birth names, and if in successive incarnations we could identify our spirit form name, we would potentially have a plethora of past life information available.

Is this scenario possible at our present level of evolution?

Savio

Post Number: 414
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2003 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I have a question regarding the half human and half spirit entities as those in the high council.

1. Are they given birth by pure human?
2. Or are they change shape from pure human?
3. Would these entities give birth to another half human half spirit being?

Thanks

Savio

Hi Savio, One of these might be a good question for Billy, in the next round of "Questions for Billy"- Scott

Savio

Post Number: 415
Posted on Sunday, May 04, 2003 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Yes, I think I will ask Billy about that :-)

I guess there might be some information regarding this within the contact notes and/or spiritual lessons.

Thanks

Savio

Hiromichi

Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, Savio
This is my first post!
Semjase talked some about your guestions simply.
Please read No.38-No.41 in the second contact
in Plejadisch-Plejarishe Kontaktberichte }block 1.

Savio

Post Number: 426
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hiromichi

Thanks for your information :-)

Billy gave a direct answer to my questions, please go to "Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered".

Regards

Savio

Howard

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 02:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forgive me if this post is to long, one time only :-)

Something i have noticed is the similarity between the christian and the plejaren teachings. The only difference is that it is completely the other wy around. While the plejarens trust their own spirit for evolution, the christians leave it all up to God for his direction, which in my view, is so much easier. Ill prenst my case this way, from contact 10 in the english translation;

The human bears a spirit that does not die nor sleep during the deepest sleep; it records all thoughts and motions; it informs the human whether his thoughts are correct or false-if he has learned to pay attention.

Christians pray to god for guidance, and ask for his forgiveness if they do something wrong.

A human’s yearning lies in the joy that remains, for the imperishable life, the permanent peace, the spiritual and consciousness-related wealth that never fades and lasts forever.

Heaven.

7. Heaven and Earth will perish, but truth, knowledge, wisdom and spirit will never be changing [change?] or perish

Gods word will never perish.

10. All of these are here in existence, as a genius of all ingenuity, as a melody of all melodies, as ability of all abilities, as the highest creative principle, as wonder of all wonders.

God.

12. To the human, this capability arises from his consciousness, which is obtainable in existence within himself, in the same way that all wonders are available within himself.

Kind of a blasfemy, all spiritual power is not from god. In contact 6 it is explained that spiritualpowers like telepathy, disappearance etc, happens when ALL beliefsystems inside ones own mind are perished.

17. The spirit is the wonder of all wonders, and all power emerges from it.

God.

18. A wonder means using the spirit force in perfection.

God/Jesus.

A wonder into illogical explonation, if it is from God, is a blasfemy.

21. Joy comes forth from the human’s inner part, created by spiritual poise.
22. Therefore, everything comes from within.

The true joy comes from the Holy Spirit.

34. Wisdom is an elemental, tremendous power.

Christ is the highest wisdom from God, who even angels want to look into.

49. It is a sign of human weakness when religions and their false teachings are presented as instruments of what is creative, and when wisdom becomes unreal through this.

83. The visible universe with which the human deals, is but a tiny spot within this wonderful, endless, spiritual intelligence of Creation.

Heaven is for the weak in spirit, and as a consequence, the highest "spiritual intelligence meaning God is taking those who arent loosing their beliefs.
Believe and though shall be saved etc.

118. But the normal, unspiritual human, who is harmed by religions or other unreal teachings, may not see or hear, or recognize even one iota of truth.

This is a completely misleading unintelligent statement according to my views.

I could go on an d on on this, I could even write a book about it, but i only got half-way.

Any comments?

Howard

Howard

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2003 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone here who have read contact 6? I find it quite interesting, especially the tabell who shows the spiritual evolution of the human psyche.
Any one here who would dare to put them selves in a spiritual order? I would call my self a "3/1" because I`ve just started to get spiritual insights. Open for mistakes and grande illusion :-)

Howard

David_chance

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2003 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Howard,
You wrote, "while the plejarens trust their own spirit for evolution, the christians leave it all up to God for his direction, which in my view, is so much easier."

Yes, I suppose it is easier to leave all things "up to God", which amounts to one no longer needing to be responsible for one's actions, thoughts, and development...one doesn't have to take the initiative of thinking for oneself, learning, growing in knowledge and understanding and wisdom, because "it's all been done for you already". This is the problem with religion, that it provides a "believer" with a body of "knowledge", "answers to all your questions", so one doesn't have to bother about the silly notion of trying to find truth for oneself. It's the lazy way...someone else has done all the work, so I can relax and coast along and be content that no matter how much I blunder and mistake my way through life, as long as I "believe" this and that doctrine then I'm assured of a place in paradise (along with all kinds of "riches"...we can't have heaven without all kinds of gold and diamonds and useless riches now can we?). Of course I'm being sarcastic, having once called myself a "born again Christian", I know where it's coming from. The problem was when I began asking too many questions that didn't have adequate answers (sorry, the "just have faith" argument doesn't cut it with me). I had a problem with the idea that someone who didn't "believe" was going to roast like a rat in some eternal Amerika (I mean hell), and I had an even bigger problem when I found out that "those other religions" were saying the same thing, that if you're not a part of this religion, then it's deep fried doo for you. It all began to expose itself for what it is...a big hate fest, cloaked in the guise of "spirituality".

Responsibility for one's self...it's not the easy way, because it's not so simple to dump your own dirt on someone else's pile anymore. It's your pile, it's your life, you are responsible for what you make of it. Keep on questioning, learning, contemplating, growing. Peace to you and all, David

Markc

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2003 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Howard I agree that you are open for grand illusion .

It does not surprise me that you would write a book about this after only reading the information halfway .

The truth is , you have only glanced at the surface of the information .

Jay

Post Number: 203
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2003 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh Howard... You are still with US, how nice of you to partake with us still :-).

I knew a few friends who were never religious and took their world on their own accord, they were very successful friends and as time went by they have been influenced by Christian religions and some others have become Muslims and now they do not trust their inner self for Positive learning and they have failed slowly in life to the point where I do not even recognize them anymore. Very sad story my friend but I have seen this within a 10 year period and I do not find it pleasing whatsoever.

This is just my example in informing you what happens when you leave all to a so called GOD or GODs who are no longer with us at this time and at the time of existence where not at the level of what the PLEJARANS are now. PLEJARANS and their confederates are here to clean up a long history of madness caused by these old GODs and the control they have undertaken for so many centuries.
BE WELL

Howard

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi markc, it seems like you are kind of hostile. Well, well, thats ok for me. Ive been studying the spiritual teachings for over two years now, so I know what I am talking about, to say the least.
-Sentence Deleted-

Hi Jay, you must remember that the way to heaven is the small path, and the broad way is the way of reincarnation as the way I see it.
I dont like the muslim teachings, to be honest, and i dont like some of Sauls teachings either.
When someone gets enslaved by religions that is not good, one is not supposed to loose ones own personality by becoming religious. There is no difference in believing in one self and Godm, in my opinion.

Jay

Post Number: 204
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Howard,

CREATION is the only and absolute thing which creates all things by which it makes all things reincarnate to be one with it. Scientist are now begining to see this with our own technologies which reach the boundless Universes and are understanding the laws of these things which are referred to PLEJARANS and highly spiritual ET races as CREATION, the age of knowledge and understanding and not the age of "belief".

Mankind is and will always be in this mode for many centuries to come towards the understanding of ourselves and Spiritual development. The joining of the forces of energy and CREATION become ONE.

The misconception of we are going to HELL or HEAVEN is the way we have cheated our societies into thinking wrongly of ourselves and "robbing" us from our spiritual development. FEAR is always on the minds of religious lovers and swindlers. I for one freed myself from such dellusions and have accepted and respected CREATION and all that I can see with my own eyes to be able to elevate myself and my time with positive and right minded thinking.

Saalome :-)
BE WELL

Especialsov

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone.

I have to agree with Jay on this one, he hits the nail on the head. I have also come to the same conclusion and with a lot of research and spirit searching with in myself have realized that these religions are phony in its face and they have not solved our problems, if anything it has created a confusion thru out our world and have contributed to millions, if not billions of lives lost thru out the ages of our existence. We are so flawed that just trying to comprehend the information it has clouded our judgement due to the fact that the religious order has instill this fear of a allmighty GOD, LORD, ALLAH AND WHAT HAVE YOU that we are mentally enslaved by the false doctrines that have been inculcated to us with no present hope of abating in our present world. We have gone stark raving mad over something that in reality does not exist. I have come across people that cannot rid themselves of the false teachings of the religious order. Man is doomed as has been the case in the past. It may be too late but, who knows what would be in store if we do not change our ways.

Saalome
Give peace a chance

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2003 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howard

You say there is no difference in believing in yourself or god. But if you are honest with yourself you will admit that you can only account for yourself, since the knowledge of god is something of which you have no experience, and are not, therefore, able to make any comparisons between yourself and god. So to make such a statement on the basis of your belief is misleading. However, I do not say that it is wrong to believe. Believing is an essential part of our motivation to understanding. And as it is, there are many people here who believe in Eduard Meier without having known him. Their only experience of him has been through the books he has written and from the things he has said in public. But I do say that it is wrong to claim any validity for your beliefs, seeing as this means you have no absolute knowledge accept for the word of an individual or a book, whether dead or living, modern or ancient. If, on the other hand, you do have absolute knowledge of the claim you make, then it is not a belief but a fact, and it is most certainly your duty to prove what you say is true rather than just say it is true. And this is something you would do empirically or through the application of logic. In the case where neither is possible, such as it is with the belief in god, then the knowledge you possess must remain a concept - that is, knowledge without experience or logical plausibility. I for one am of the opinion that if something can be proved logically, then it can be proved empirically, although it might not be possible due to the primitiveness of the Age in which we live. This then would suggest the superiority of logic over sensory experience - the former existing within Creation as the law of all possibilities. Therefore, if something cannot even be proved logically, then further to it being a mere concept it becomes a false concept, which brings me to your statement: "There is no difference in believing in yourself or god." This statement is a contradiction in itself because it is claiming there to be "no difference" when clearly there is a difference. Believing in yourself is a true concept - what is more, it is absolute knowledge - while believing in god is a false concept. And besides this obvious difference, there is the difference that belief in god causes you to hold on to a false ideal, which is due to psychological conditioning, and for this reason prevents you from expanding consciously; while belief in yourself, if properly directed, causes you to broaden your thinking, to become more receptive consciously, to grow in wisdom and knowledge, and thus to expand in consciousness and become strong in Spirit.

Markc

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know you Howard, so what you post here doesn't cause any hostilty in me whatsoever .To me , you are letters on a page , and that is all .

Now , you say you've been studying the Spiritual teachings for over two years - why ?
You spend so much time here on the forum promoting jesus christ and christianity - it proves that you don't know anything at all about the Spiritual teachings , the Mission , Billy or the Plejarens .

Have a nice day .

Howard

Post Number: 34
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2003 - 04:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can know certain things about everything eventhough you dont stand for it, Markc. I ca
nnot see why one cant. I dont understand your statement.

Howard

Post Number: 46
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone here have any clue about how schizophrenia and psycho-farmica can affect the spirits connection to the psyche? I have a friend who is at a psychiatric hospital, and he read a lot of parapsychological litterature, and that problably was one of the factors why his psyche crashed down. It seems its not up to everybody to handle spiritual information, that its not ment to be for everyone on this planet. Maybe it has something to do with the negative forcefield surrounding this planet? My first question is the most important one.

Pureharmony

Post Number: 91
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think there are many possibilities how schizophrenia can occur, which i feel would affect the spirits development as well. I would guess that in that condition, there is a bit of stagnation of the spirits ability to evolve. Maybe you could ask Billy that question. I think it is also possible for negative energy to affect ones thinking in a chaotic way, although there are other things that could cause the condition, such as drugs. There is a condition called 'amphetamine psychosis' that a false schizophrenia can be created in an individual. It is embarrasing for me to admit, but my Mother went through that.
Also, before doctors knew what "Hypoglycemia" was, that condition was frequently diagnosed as schizophrenia, as i have read in studying this.
Hypoglycemia can cause really strange symptoms, and is made worse by eating or drinking anything with processed sugar, i.e. glucose, high fructose corn syrup. Also, in studies, some schizophrenias were completely cured after supplementation with vitamins and minerals in the diet. A connection was made in reseach that some schizophrenias were simply deficiencies of vital nutrients , necessary for the proper functioning of the human brain. I have found, nutrition is a delicate balance. We have to maintain a balance there, so the spirit can function at one with the body.
Howard, i hope your friend recovers. That is unfortunate what he has gone through. May his body and spirit recover in full. Maybe he could learn the peace meditation , just to make sure he dissolves the negative energy around him.

(Sorry moderators, i hope that wasn't too 'off topic')
*pureharmony*

Gicayhwh

Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Howard,
I know some Schizos I've had and still have to get along with. It's not easy, boy: They have to have their way or the highway.
My ex-wife, schizo, giving me a schizo daughter, then later the state has placed her into adoption, then the place I work for, the owner is another "attention defficient dizorder".
I work for him for over 11 years while I am trying to make a small FIGU center here on the east coast. I call him a schizofagged because despite the fact he's got a wife and 2 kids, he thinks it's a jewish think to play with males on a 50 foot ocean fishing boat that he's got.
Still, dealing with such people is not fun in life and arguing with them gets me nowhere.
Thanks PTAAH we are on a path of understanding ourselves and of course, others. Life is a great think, and just because Semjase is not here at this time, it dosn't mean we don't love her.
She is the CREATION for me.
With love,
gicayhwh

Edward

Post Number: 304
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Howard....

Concerning your friend that may have had a "Psyche Cashed/Break Down"; this is a manifestion that can accur to individuals if their "Pysche" is Not
"Spiritual"(or just Healthy enough) Enough...To Handle and Absorb...The Truth.

I have even, in the past come across people that could Not Handle this Material...Especially, when they come to Understanding...that there are
Extraterrestrial beings in Creation... that Differ Very Much...from the Human - Make-Up and Build-Up.
Some have just Stopped...Searching For The Truth...Knowing That Truth can/could be Very Hard....To Handle. Thus, it Is...Common to some
extend...that this happens. And Ofcourse....One Can Indeed...have a Mental Breakdown.

There was once a gentleman that worked in a factor..here where I live. He worked in the night-shift, and some time at around 2-3 after midnight, he had to go outside of the hangar..to put some things away. And all of a sudden, he
noticed...what he thought were Small Kids...with Moped-Helmets on. But he then thought; No Little kids would be running around the factory in the
middle of the night with helmets on! Than he walked closer to the Small figures...and to his Shock...there were three little beings or aliens, and when they noticed him they quickly ran off into the woods and he ran as fast as he could into the hangar...and this was the start of the gentlemen's Break-Down...alas. (This is just an example from the end of the 70ties.)

This example only Shows...what "Physical" encounters can do to Ones "Psyche" if one can not handle or manage it.

Even Billy makes it very Clear...that the Human...Indeed must Absorb "Information" bit...by bit..or else One can indeed have a break-down.
As it would be Very Difficult for a Low Evolved human being to handle such experience....than a some-what individual...that is some-what Higher
Evolved..Spiritual...thus...Mentally Cabable of handeling such situations.

Thus, One does have to be very Caution in the field of the Supernatural and All that goes with it. Even when it comes dowm to Extraterrestrial
Visitations. Luckely...the Human Form beings...of extraterestrials manifest(Plejarans...etc.), which would be Easy for any human being to handle. But anything Different from that..would be Indeed..
"Shocking"...to many.

I have even known friends...that had had just an encounter(at a distance with a disc/saucer) back in the 70ties-80ties...and just from that... started to have a break-down! Sometimes...when it gets to the Point...they..sort of..."Eat Up Their Words"....if I may put it that way.

Thus...The Truth...is For Those with a Strong...
Spirit and Phyche!

Edward.

Marc

Post Number: 165
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joseph,

I saw your question to Billy in the Billy Meier Q&A section about spirit forms. There is some official FIGU information that might clarify some things for you and others about spirit forms and their reincarnation. If this sheds any light, it might compel you to pose a question to Billy that goes even deeper, or even pose another question entirely (up to you of course). I just came across this information and thought I'd share it.

There is a quarterly publication in German called Voice of the Aquarian Age (published by FIGU) that contains articles on diverse topics, usually written by Billy, the Core Group members, Passive members, etc. In Sept. 1978, the 4th edition contained some information on the reincarnation cycles and related "behavior" of spirit forms. Here are some of the main points (some of which of course could have already been discussed in prior posts in this forum):

• A spirit form generally takes 70-80 billion years to evolve to the point where it no longer requires a physical body.
  • A spirit form is bound to an inhabited planet and is able to integrate itself into the spirit-form-WE-structure of that planet in order to take part in the reincarnation cycle.
  • A spirit form, as a rule, cannot go to another planet to begin the reincarnation cycle there unless the physical body to which is is presently tied/connected travels to the foreign planet through free space via a spaceship, teleportation, or other technical means.
  • If a human being travels to another planet that harbors human life forms who are much more evolved than the new arrival, and that human being dies on the foreign planet, the spirit form of the new arrival will migrate through space in search of a planet that harbors human life at a similar level of evolution. This, of course, is an exception to the above point.
  • Conversely, if a human being dies on a planet where the level of evolution of human life on that planet is much lower than the new arrival, the spirit form will not begin incarnation on that planet until the evolutionary level of its human beings reaches a level similar to that of the new arrival.
  • A spirit form that floats through space (initiated either from the "migration" scenario mentioned above, or even from a catastrophic event in a spaceship in the outer reaches of space, or e.g. from an exploding planet) could take hundreds, thousands or even millions of years to find a suitable planet for incarnation. This is a negligible time period in the eternal structure of the universe which is active for trillions upon trillions of years.
  • A wandering spirit form that meets up with a spaceship in the depths of space could feasibly incarnate there provided an act of procreation takes place.

Based on the above, my guess would be that a spirit form that is waiting in the beyond for an incarnation opportunity due to a higher spirit-form-to-physical-body ratio could feasibly wait for a long period of time in order to incarnate there, and it would hardly be a tick of the Creational clock. If human life ceased to exist there (in adequate numbers) after a long period, I think the spirit forms would most likely migrate elsewhere in search of a suitable planet, according to natural/creational laws.

What do you think?

Regards,
Marc

Truthseeker

Post Number: 49
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The above here makes alot of sense.

This would explain why Billy would need and ET father along with an Earth human mother for every Earthly incarnation. Could this mean that Quetzal is actually Billy's real father in this lifetime??? Perhaps so, but only for those people who could comprehend such possible realities.

Moderator: As shown in the beginning of the recent Predictions of Jeremia and Elia document posted on the German FIGU Website, not all the prophets were born of extraterrestrial parents/fathers. Enoch, for instance, was the son of Kretan from the Plejares, while several of the successive prophets were apparently the sons of Earth humans from places like Anathoth, Sidon, Gilead.

-Truthseeker

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marc

Thanks for the above information. It certainly appears to answer my question, although I do find it difficult to conceive of spirit forms migrating through space for hundreds, thousands, or even millions of years in search of a suitable planet for incarnation. This seems to me to be an explanation given from a material perspective rather than spiritual, despite the fact that you did quite clearly state that such a time period is negligible ‘in the eternal structure of the universe, which is active for trillions upon trillions of years.’ But even this seems to relate to Creation from a material perspective, since it uses the concept of time, which is only relevant to material existence. To spirit and consciousness time is irrelevant, which means that a spirit form does not experience – that is, it is not conscious of – the duration of its stay in the beyond, no matter how long, from a material perspective, it takes for it to reincarnate in another body. We can say while in possession of our lives that it can take hundreds, thousands, or even millions of years for a spirit form to reincarnate, and as true as this may be, it is only true from our perspective. From the spirit form’s perspective it is not true. A person who is awake can say to another that he has been asleep for eight hours. But to the person who has been sleeping, it was simply a matter of closing his eyes and then opening them again. Yet it is acknowledged that a spirit form rests in the beyond for a certain period of time. As an example, I would like to take Eduard’s spirit form, whose last incarnation, Mohammed, died more or less 1300 years ago. This would suggest that, although time is irrelevant from a spirit form’s perspective, it does seem to play a part in the reincarnation process. But I believe there is a difference here than normally there would be, and it is to be distinguished by the level of evolution of Eduard’s spirit form, which, according to Chapter 23, Verse 46 of the TJ, is able to ‘determine…its return…the greater the spiritual wisdom gained.’ Therefore, although all spirit forms are subject to natural, creational laws (in this case, the irrelevance of time), the more evolved a spirit form is the more self-sufficient it becomes.

As for the ‘migrating’ through ‘space’; this too is from a material perspective. I can understand what is being said, but I conceive of Creation as defying space and time, whereby a spirit form is not hindered by these conditions. Again, we can say that a spirit form ‘will migrate through space in search of a planet that harbours human life at a similar level of evolution’. But this is only true from our perspective as humans. From the spirit form’s perspective it is not true, since Creation pervades everything, therefore forming oneness within itself. Thus I would say that a spirit form does not literally search for a planet, but rather it immediately finds itself bound to it, or to a spaceship in the depths of space, if that is closer, and provided an act of procreation takes place on it. After all, aren’t we told that even humans, namely the Plejarans, are able to ‘traverse any designated distance throughout the entire universe instantly, without any loss of time whatsoever’? What is Creation if it is not able to do this, which humans can do?

Finally there is one other point I’d like to make. If the evolutionary level of a spirit form is much higher than other human beings on a certain planet, and it will not begin incarnation on that planet until the evolutionary level of its human inhabitants reaches a level similar to that of the spirit form in question, then how is it that Eduard’s spirit form has incarnated on this planet, seeing as we are not as evolved as he? Does the development of the consciousness precede the evolution of the spirit regarding reincarnation?

Truthseeker

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Moderator,

The reason why I'm making a suggestion that Quetzal "could be" Billy's real father is because if you look at the times when he was conceived by a Plejaran father beginning with the original Hyperborean "Semjasa", you'll see that the dates given for his birth tend to always land on February 3, such as with Henoch/Enoch and then again later with Jmmanuel. Jeremia, Jesaia and Elia where also born in February but with a number sequence of 9-7-5 following Henochs birth which then ended with Jmmanuels birth in a number sequence again with a "3". Following this would more then likely be Mohammeds birthday ending on the 1st or 3rd of February. It would be the 1st if the number sequence continues further down to one and then back up to a "3" ending with Billy, or if Gabriel conceived him again with yet another Earth Mother, then the 7 prophet incarnation number sequence ends in 3 3s. Should Billy's spirit now reincarnate in new cycles of evolution, then this number sequence will more then likely go back up again like this: Feb 5-7-9 and then finally Feb 3, 3999, where he will be conceived by ET like parents and then taken back to his original home-world.

Also take note that according to Edgar Cayce; Billy's spirit form of Nokodemjon which he called "Christ", began his line of Earthly incarnations as "Adam". Eve was shortly conceived after when the sons of God(angels) conceived with the daughters of man(evas). Eve's spirit form later reincarnates as Jmmanuels mother Mary because she is a part of this we-form. Perhaps then it is no coincidence what we now know concerning the spirit form incarnations of Semjasa to Quetzal.

I can't say that's the situation, but it is something to just think about for a good thinking challenge.

-Truthseeker

Norm

Post Number: 614
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2003 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph
"As an example, I would like to take Eduard’s spirit form, whose last incarnation, Mohammed, died more or less 1300 years ago."

Billy had many incarnations in between the Prophets.

Michael_d

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2003 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Truthseeker,

Just curious, where did you locate the birth dates for the "seven prophet incarnations" of the spirit form Nokodemjon?

Thanks!

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm

Are you certain that is correct? I haven’t read any such information disclosing that Eduard’s spirit form, Nokodemjon, had reincarnated into the bodies of other individuals besides those of the prophets Enoch, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jmmanuel and Mohammed “in direct succession and with ensuing rebirth ...” OM (German version), canon 20, verse 95, and now Eduard. If what you say is true, I have to say, I find this lack of information frustrating, and also misleading. Regardless of the fact that much of Eduard’s writings have not yet been, or are in the process of being, translated from German, this detail you now put forward was not to my knowledge mentioned before on this forum. And although I respect that it takes time and effort to perform this task, it is surely misinformation to reveal only part of this fact – if it is fact. On the other hand, it may just be that it is mentioned in a book that has already been translated into English. After all, there are still a number of books that I have not yet read. But again, there has been no mention of other incarnations besides the prophets on this forum, and if what you say is true, then why is this the case? The prophets may have been important incarnations, but they are not so important so as to leave out the incarnations that led up to them, not if all this talk about Creation is anything to go by, which by virtue of its evolutionary process accounts for all incarnations.

Clearly I am very excited by this disclosure you have made. But at the same time it seems to be raising some questions in my mind, one of which is, Chapter 23, Verse 46 of the TJ states that “the greater the spiritual wisdom gained through the learning of the consciousness, the more the spirit itself determines… its return…” I would assume that Eduard’s spirit form was, and is, able to do just this, having gained a great deal of spiritual wisdom, and being able to use the power of his spirit through his consciousness. Why then would he have needed to determine his return to incarnations besides those of the prophets, having already gained prophethood and assigned specifically for this task?

Another question I have refers to a post I made in reference to a question I put to Eduard regarding reincarnation. The question was: How is it that your spirit form was able to reincarnate as a Tiberian (I originally put Jew) in Israel, an Arab in Mecca and then as a Swiss in Switzerland? In reply to this by other members I was told that Eduard’s spirit form could reincarnate anywhere in the world because of the strength of its will, therefore suggesting that there are other members on this forum who are not aware of Eduard’s spirit form’s other incarnations, or they would surely have mentioned them in their reply. As it was I was left to think that the only incarnations Eduard’s spirit form undertook were those of the prophets. Of course, Eduard has now answered my question to him, and he made no mention of ‘in between’ incarnations. And I can see no reason as to why he would have left this out and instead disclose further information regarding reincarnation.

Jay

Post Number: 208
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I do believe that somewhere in a response to a question from Billy about reincarnation he mentioned that spirit-forms only take reincarnation within the same group or race which they came from previous lives. I think this came up in the last round of answered questions.

Ex: If I am American Indian (HOPI) or such then I will return within the same grouping of races as I came from previous lives.
Saalome and BE WELL

Norm

Post Number: 615
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel I can't remember where I heard this. I think it was on this forum try searching the forum.

Norm

Post Number: 616
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J E, Try here.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/2200/1446.html#POST4180

Scott

Post Number: 404
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joseph,

A number of years ago Randolph Winters printed a book entitled "The Pleiadian Mission". In this book he mentioned that Billy's spirit form in an earlier time was reincarnated as Galileo. If you do a search on the forum you will find related discussions regarding this possiblity.

At this point I have not heard whether this information has been confirmed or denied.

Best regards
Scott

Michael_d

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here’s more “grist for the mill” concerning Nokodemjon’s incarnations as Billy Meier and Galileo. I believe it was stated somewhere on the forum that a spirit form will maintain certain facial similarities in its’ incarnations. Click on “Galileo Pictures” and compare them to photos of Billy Meier.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3392.html#POST8403

Truthseeker, can you point me to your reference for the birth dates of the “seven prophet incarnations” of the spirit form Nokodemjon? Thanks!

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, Norm

I can't say that I'm impressed, much less convinced. It seems to me to be nothing more than mere speculation, which I think can harm the mission, for if someone who is not familiar with the teachings and with certain facts surrounding Eduard should read these posts, it is possible that what is stated can be taken literally or be misconstrued by that person. Really I think we should concentrate on what we are presented with and try to understand what we are being told a step at a time, without jumping ahead of ourselves. It is wrong, therefore, to claim that Eduard's spirit form had many incarnations in between the prophets on the basis of what has been discussed among members, who seem to be addicted to fantasy. And so I will consider such information as have been put forward on this forum to have no basis whatsoever, unless proved otherwise, namely by Eduard, or by someone who knows him personally and is familiar with his mission so as to be well-informed.

This is what Christian Frehner had to say on the matter back in March, 2001:

"It's funny to hear or read for the first time of Mozart being a former incarnation of Billy Meier. I'm a core group member for more than ten years now but have never heard about this 'link', and there was never a discussion about this within our group (FIGU). Well, many other famous names have been claimed as being a former incarnation of Billy Meier, uncorrectly.
Anyway, we from FIGU Switzerland don't give any information about Billy's former incarnations besides what has been officially published.
(But somehow it would be interesting to know how such rumours and claims are started.)"

That they are started is irresponsible enough. That they are spread is even worse.

Michael

Post Number: 402
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

If you read Christian's words carefully you will note that he says, "...Anyway, we from FIGU Switzerland don't give any information about Billy's former incarnations besides what has been officially published..." While it may not be important to speculate about other lifetimes, his quote certainly does not preclude lifetimes other than those of the known prophets.

Also, people can and will speculate and misinterpret all sorts of things, as the controversy surrounding the case clearly has demonstrated. Accuracy is most important but second guessing how people will misconstrue things is less so.

Unless people are deliberately putting out false information to mislead they don't bear responsibility for what someone else may or may not think.
Michael Horn

Truthseeker

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Michael D,

My reference for the birth dates of the “seven prophet incarnations” of the spirit form Nokodemjon is noted from the recent Predictions of Jeremia and Elia document posted on the German FIGU Website.

Also take note everyone that Galileo's birthdate is also on February 15th. Does this mean that Nokodemjon's spirit form is always born in February falling on odd numbers, should he also prove to be included in the incarnation of Galileo?

Something to think about,

-Truthseeker

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael

I accept that people speculate. I speculate. But let us speculate like scientists and philosophers who try to understand life and existence through reasoning and experience. Surely this is a more agreeable and less influential form of speculation rather than the kind of speculation that is given to fantasy or an over active imagination, whether inspired by insinuation or not, which is extremely influential considering our tendency to romanticize the lives of those who inspire us.

I think your last statement is completely misguided. I say this because to suggest that we don't bear responsibility for what someone else may or may not think if the information we put out is not deliberately false is to suggest that, though we may think falsely, as long as we are sincere in our thinking, the influence we have on others is not our concern. Looking at it this way it doesn't sound quite as agreeable as the way you put it. And I admit, I do to some extent agree with you. After all, people are responsible for themselves. But there lies the irony in your statement: self-responsibility. It is almost as if you are saying: people are responsible for their own thinking, but I will not be responsible for thinking and saying this.

There are many writers in the world whom, through their books, convey their philosophy and attitude towards life. Now it can be said that they are not deliberately putting out false information to mislead a receptive public, but rather they are expressing their own personality, which from their point of view, and from most other people's point of view, is being as sincere as one can be. Yet many have philosophies and attitudes that are not only misleading but also degenerate. Are they to be exempt of any responsibility when millions of people are influenced by them, and adopt their philosophy and attitude? Not everyone is as strong in consciousness as you are. In fact, judging by the amount of people who are influenced by religions - some of which were believed at the time of their being established to be true spiritual paths - I would think it is safe to say that the majority of people in the world are small in consciousness. Still, they must bear their own responsibility, and though it is not for you to bear responsibility for what someone else may think, you will bear responsibility for what you think, and for what you say, which is as good as bearing responsibility for what someone else thinks as a consequence of your thinking.

So to return to the matter at hand, going by what is stated, rather matter-of-factly, below - which is posted on this forum - it is not very difficult to second guess how people will misconstrue such information, and to what conclusion they will arrive at:

"Mozart was one of Billy's (NOKODEMJON) previous lives."

"Apparently Galileo and Mozart are mentioned so that we may see how NOKODEMJON has contributed to the development of mankind in other ways, that are of positive benefit to us."

"Inasmuch as it is said that Billy was 'Galileo" in a former life, I found it extremely interesting to compare the two ,as the facial similarity of the two is extremely convincing."

"Billy had many incarnations in between the Prophets."

Of course, these were all contradicted by posts made in reply to them. But none was more urgent than Andrew C. Cossette's reply, who clearly seemed to think it was important to consider how people will misconstrue information:

"...this kind of public notice regarding Mr. Meier's past incarnations is unacceptable and could lead to a false teaching and misunderstanding by the masses as has obviously already occurred with internal Passive group members..."

Are we to bear no responsibility for what others think were this to happen? You may think I am blowing it out of all proportions, but has this not already happened once before?

Michael

Post Number: 403
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

Regarding the speculative quotes, I don't find them useful and I don't find fantasy useful in this context either. I look for evidence, corroboration, logic to help me evaluate what I read or hear. I encourage others to do so as well.

But generalizations such as, "...our tendency to romanticize the lives of those who inspire us..." are also speculative and certainly don't apply to everyone.

I am responsible for what I think and say but not for every possible interpretation or misinterpretation. I aim to be precise and convey my perceptions accurately. We make "mistakes" in the process of growth and learning, some are in expression, some in perception/understanding/interpretation.

I don't know what writers and philosophers you are referring to who do the damage you speak of. But, since you imply that there are vast numbers of sources of inaccurate and even damaging information, it is all the more incumbent upon us to develop discernment. How they are to be held accountable for their presumed negative influences is not something which falls under my authority. I do suggest that it is by expressing and championing the truth as we know it that a positive resonnance with others is produced.

I disagree that I will necessarily bear responsibility for what someone else thinks as a consequence of my thinking. Where does it all end? Who is bearing responsibility for what I think? If someone miscontrues my thinking in one moment, and is led to a greater insight as a result of it, do I get "credit" for that too, or is this strictly a one-way, somewhat "bad karma" incurring rule? And there's a difference between accepting, and thinking about, what someone else thinks or says.

For practical purposes I think all this should get simplified and less pedantic.

There may also be an unintended usefulness to all this. Right now the forum is a fairly small operation, one that will certainly grow widely. When erroneous information or misunderstaindings are presented and vigilant parties make corrections then it helps to assure that the truthful material will emerge and not the misconceptions and distortions.

So, in the context of this forum, it's helpful to nudge each other as directly as possible through a middle path of reason and understanding without too much rigidty. That is not to say that being precise should be abandoned or that truth and clarity should be either.

}
Michael Horn

Michael

Post Number: 404
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

This whole matter got me thinking, so it could be your fault/responsibility what comes of it…just joking.

Let’s consider an opposite truth to the one you proposed regarding how we are responsible for the way our thinking affects other peoples’ thinking and actions. Intentional, logical thinking and actions can lead to “bad” results. Really. Billy is the perfect example. He has devoted his entire life to speaking and writing the truth and he is greeted with attacks, assassination attempts, vilification, etc. for his trouble. Even though he deliberately and carefully expressed, not fantasy and degenerated thinking, but the truth he is attacked for it. (We’re also making an assumption regarding the truth which I’m just acknowledging.)

Certainly, on appearances, many of the results of his thinking and actions are negative. But, in this universe of cause and effect, we can also perceive how this is a necessary provocation and reaction in order to awaken consciousness and thinking in individuals who have abdicated their own self-responsibility to the doctrines of various religions. Ultimately much good may come of it.

I am guessing that a huge number of very religious people are so because of very early indoctrination. They don’t question the doctrines, they don’t apply logic and reason and put the teachings to the test. How many religious forums are there where the people honestly question and examine what they’ve been taught? But we have to evolve and the time has come for someone to turn on the lights. It appears to be a thankless job to a large degree.

Let’s also remember that the Plejarans, while admitting the role and responsibility played by their forefathers in creating these enslaving religions, also fault human kind for buying into and endlessly perpetuating them. We’re not talking about a simple matter of irresponsible influence via a post on a forum, we’re talking about deliberate and malevolent actions by these former gods, the disastrous, negative impact of which still reverberates throughout our illogical world. Nonetheless, the Plejarans essentially put the responsibility on us to get out of it, with some helpful information obliquely inserted into our world via Billy.

And let’s look at the thing that set you off regarding the speculation about Billy’s previous incarnations. Please note that you accept that he was incarnated previously as the specified prophets but you are rankled at the other speculation. If we are true and honest with ourselves we will admit that our discussion of any previous incarnations of his, or anyone else’s, is also purely speculative. I certainly can’t prove them and, frankly, I don’t care about them, interesting as it all may be. We can only be sure that Billy is Billy, here and now, and the past lives are still pure speculation. That doesn’t mean that it isn’t true, it simply means that we are in no position to prove that they are. I can prove that the case is authentic but I don’t have a way to prove that the past lives are.

Why then would the Plejarans present the information? Probably because it’s true and they state it as a matter of truth as far as they are concerned. Nonetheless, we know this isn’t about personalities so, for us at our stage of evolution, working with the information and spiritual teachings seems to be the task at hand. I think (speculate) that in time we will better understand the reality of the prophet lineage and, at some point in the future, know for sure that it is true. Of course, many of us are quite willing to give the benefit of the doubt to this claim based on the incontrovertible and irrefutable scientific proofs in the case. But, at this time, I think it is a stronger position to focus on that proof, and the message and teachings, rather than on any points that are speculative.
Michael Horn

Michael

Post Number: 405
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

I was reading what you said about the spirit being able, theoretically, to traverse space as fast as advcanced space traveling humans can and you implied that this should negate the eons of wandering that is said would occur under certain conditions.

I think the difference is that the space traveling humans have, through prior experience or knowledge, determined a specific destination to go to via this technology whereas we have no indication that the spirit has knowledge of the specific place that it willl find conditions favorable to incarnating.
Michael Horn

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael

I merely gave this as an example, suggesting that because it is possible for human beings, when they have acquired the technology, to traverse space without the loss of time, it must also be possible for the spirit form to do so. For how can that which is created be greater than that which creates?

I can see what you’re saying in regards to having prior experience or knowledge in order to reach a specific destination. But I think this is only necessary in material existence, not in spiritual existence. Though the spirit form must evolve in knowledge, it is not knowledge as we think of it, which we can use to our advantage. It is knowledge of the laws of Creation. The spirit form doesn’t learn, that it can use the knowledge it gains to traverse space and find a suitable planet for incarnation. It absorbs the knowledge and experiences it, in that it becomes the knowledge. It is not able to consciously determine its path in the same way that we consciously determine the paths our lives take, where we are aware of the decisions we make. It consciously determines its path according to the laws of Creation, for it is according to the laws of Creation that a spirit form lives, not according to its own laws, which would be the case if it needed experience or knowledge in order to reach a specific destination (although it can be argued that this is all part of the evolutionary process, whereby the more knowledge gained the more a spirit is able to achieve, and in this way eventually meld with Creation). But this would suggest that without knowledge a spirit form could not meld with Creation, and I don't believe this to be true, for when a spirit form is brought forth from Creation it is without knowledge. Rather it is through the freeing of the comprehensive consciousness that a spirit form is able to meld with Creation, and this it does through knowledge in life. Knowledge serves no other purpose than this.

Now I don’t regard the spirit as I regard myself, or as I would regard you, as an individual with a personal identity who is separate from others. But rather I regard the spirit as I regard Creation: as a creation that follows an evolutionary path that becomes more defined the greater the spiritual wisdom gained. And being a part of Creation it therefore has no need to traverse from one end of the universe to the other, since Creation is all encompassing and pervades everything, which means that everything is not at a distance but within Creation. Thus a spirit form would find itself bound to a suitable planet in no time.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael

In addition to my above post, it is said that the “other world is not found in some unknown region of the universe, but is around every inhabited heavenly body as a globular, layer shell of ethereal matter. For us Earth inhabitants, the other world is located in a layer of ethereal matter within our atmosphere, and this layer is divided into 'seven gradient spheres of evolution'. A human spiritual form is incorporated into the plane of the other side according to its evolutional level.”

I think that in the case of spirit forms having to find a suitable planet for incarnation because 1) their home-planet has been destroyed, or because 2) of a higher spirit form to human being ratio, in the first instance this globular ethereal layer would no longer surround the planet, and in the second the spirit forms would have to leave this other world. Now taking into account that this ‘other world’ of which we speak is a spiritual realm, this would suggest that it could not cease to exist, although it may cease to form as a globular layer if the planet it surrounds is destroyed. But having its existence it would have to go somewhere rather than remain bound to the same material space, as this would serve no purpose, and I suggest that it would be incorporated into a ‘creational background’ that connects all ethereal globular layers. As for the spirit forms, it would be preposterous to suggest that in leaving this spiritual realm they must migrate through material space in order to find a suitable planet for incarnation. That is an absolutely absurd idea! Though we are made to conceive of the other world as being separate from other ‘other’ worlds by such clear descriptions as above, they are nonetheless a part of Creation and are therefore connected to it and to each other. Similarly, though we are made to conceive of the spirit form as being separate from other spirit forms, where you have your own spirit and I have mine, and they evolve separately by virtue of their different evolutionary levels, they are nonetheless a part of Creation and are therefore connected to it and to each other, which is why eventually they evolve to a we-form spiritual level. It is thus by virtue of this connection that a spirit form finds itself where the laws of Creations compels it to be.

Scott

Post Number: 405
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

Maybe our knowledge of what a spirit form is and what Creational laws apply to its existence maybe lacking or misunderstood. After all aren’t we trying to understand something non-physical with physical senses?

If I understand this correctly, Billy’s spirit form at one “time” evolved to the level of Arahat Athersata, which could be considered a non-physical existence, therefore lacking a physical body. Since this is true, therefore the reincarnational cycle as we understand it does not exist, therefore he or it was living in a spiritual realm, but still divorced from actually merging with Creation. This would imply separateness, which I believe is caused by the level or evolution of that sprit form.

Now, Billy’s Spirit form at one point “decided” to travel backwards in evolution to become physical again which indicates to me that the spirit even though bound by certain Creational Laws, does have some type of ability or “free will” and is not completely immutably bound by certain Creational principals. Possibly the idea that with every rule, there may exist an exception.

We exist within the physical universe and evolve within this universe, but this is not the only level or plane of existence within the Creation. This happens to be the plane of existence we find ourselves in, but it is not the only realm of Creation, which is inhabited by spirit forms.

I think we also have to try and understand what a spirit form is. Semajse has referred to the other world or after-death existence as the fine matter world. This to me indicates gradations in matter, or merely a less dense existence, but still existing within the physical universe. Therefore if this is true, then it would indicate to me that the spirit form is still in a sense existing within the physical universe, but not completely bound by physical laws and is capable of “wondering” the physical universe in search of a new home world if its world was destroyed such as the case with Malona.

Maybe some type of laws of attraction are at work here which eventually draws the spirit form to a world which is similar to its own vibratory level, but it gives the appearance of the spirit form wondering about, but maybe it is just seeking the needed environment to continue its evolution.

Just a few thoughts………

Regards
Scott

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 39
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

You have made me think of the spirit as I have never thought of it before, and I can tell you it is a revelation. I see now that I have been thinking in terms of black and white, even though I am aware there are other colours. For several years now I have understood there to be different levels of existence within Creation. I remember reasoning with myself that “the earth is dense matter and Creation is light, and that the two are so far apart from each other on an evolutionary scale that it is illogical to suggest that density can be created directly from pure light. Light can only create a less refined light, and a less refined light can only create a lesser refined light, and so on, until light becomes darkness, becomes density.” As an analogy I referred to the numerical order to support my reasoning, where 1 (one) was the material universe and 10 (ten) was Creation, and in between 1 and 10 were the intermediate gradations. Yet always when I thought of the spirit and the spiritual I thought of them as being distinct from the body and the material universe, as distinct as the contrast between black and white, or between two extremes, unaware that I was not accounting for any intermediate gradations, for an evolutionary ascent, though it was something I understood and held as a necessary process for existence, whether physical or spiritual. This is largely because of religious teachings that portray the spiritual as ‘other worldly’ – although I have to say, that we refer to the after-death existence as ‘the beyond’ and ‘the other world’ hasn’t helped me to understand it in the way that you indicate either. These terms seem to imply a stark contrast between this world and ‘the next’ to the same extent as religious teachings imply it. Perhaps there is a reason for that. And perhaps that reason is because for the past two millennia religion has influenced our thinking and our actions in all areas of society, where we now find ourselves involuntarily caught up in its philosophy (though not necessarily in its practices), which stretches from the mundane to the mysterious, accounting for every circumstance in which we may find ourselves with its long-established answers. For my part I can’t imagine that I would believe in anything spiritual had I not been taught as a child to believe in God and in the spiritual consequences of good and evil: that one who is good would go to heaven and one who is evil, or bad, would go to hell; or had I not read the gospels and certain other religious literature and scholastic studies on religion, and argued with Christian advocates about the validity of their beliefs. Had I not become aware of these religious themes and acquainted with the texts and accounts concerning them I am quite certain that I would not today have strong spiritual convictions, since the only reason that I do is because I felt compelled to question certain Christian and non-Christian beliefs that seemed to me to be unreasonable or illogical. In spite of this, it has to be said that I have always been a thinker, and so I can’t help but wonder if I would have asked the same questions had I not been compelled to ask them in the first place? Probably I would have arrived at them in the course of time, as one does while reflecting. But I am certain that I would not have formed any fixed beliefs. Instead I would have adopted an objective attitude to understanding the nature of things, since my thinking would not then be partial to preconceived ideas. So perhaps the reason we refer to ‘the beyond’ and ‘the other world’ is so that we are able to relate to the after-death existence until it is necessary to disclose more information, thus eventually encouraging us to let go of any preconceived ideas, and seeing it as it really is. Recently I have felt that this is the case with the way information is being disseminated on this forum, especially after receiving an answer to my last question to Eduard, where further information was given in addition to a simplified answer. It is partly because of this that I interpreted the points Marc put forward about reincarnation and the spirit form from the perspective of my own preconception of them. Now I can’t say that I agree with this approach where I am concerned. But I can see how it can help others who are not easily able to let go of certain concepts they may have, and who are trying to understand. But for myself I prefer a more direct approach, for I have learnt to let go of many false preconceptions over the years, and have no difficulty in letting go of others. All I ask for is the truth, plain and simple, without calculation, so that I can understand it with natural logic and try to find comparisons in Nature and other areas of life in order to give my understanding of it a foundation by seeing it in other ways. I have too literal a mind to be able to initially conceive of a truth in any other way than how it is disclosed to me. If it is partly disclosed, therefore, and it contradicts what I think I understand, I will make a complete hash of it unless a reason is given as to its apparent contradiction – that reason being the remaining undisclosed percentage of a truth; for many statements are made, but often little or no reasoning is given with them.

As hard as it may be to believe, I consider myself a very perceptive man. But it sometimes happens that I need things explained to me in basic terminology, or just pointed out to me for failing to make a connection. I already knew that Eduard’s spirit form had evolved to the level of Arahat Athersata, and I knew that this was a pure spirit level. I also knew that his spirit form determined its return to the material universe. Yet I never made the connection between his spirit form’s determining and the Creational laws, suggesting ‘free will’. Neither did I think of the spirit as being divorced from Creation, and therefore separate. Though I agreed with the concept of finally merging with Creation – something I understood from when a youth – again I failed to take into account the intermediate gradations, which, though connected (1,2,3,4, etc), are themselves divorced from each other, level by level, stage by stage.

I would agree with you that an understanding of what is a spirit form is necessary. My concept of spirit is one that follows an evolutionary process. I admit I find it difficult to conceive of a spirit form possessing free will, yet I understand how it can evolve through knowledge – again something I understood from when a youth. But my understanding of it is not clearly defined. I have more experience of my consciousness than I do of my spirit. For the moment, however, I have only one question to ask you:

As a spirit form ‘wanders’ the physical universe in search of a new planet, how does it perceive the universe? Or does it not perceive it? I can’t see that it perceives it as we perceive it in life, since it does not have physical eyes with which to see. But the thought of it ‘wandering’ the physical universe causes me to think of it in terms of the physical. Perhaps I should think of the physical universe as also having a spiritual counterpart? This I think would make more sense to me.

V02587

Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sometimes we rely to much on written text, it would be much wiser to rely on the spirit. I'm not a book burner , I love to read. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about Mr.Meir. In my spiritual experiences with Wolves, when ever I would re-enter my physical body my black Wolf[Tomahawk.]would run into my sleeping body,as he got older he wouldn't repeat the same mistake. When I got my artic Wolf,[Orion]he repeated the same behaviors.Once he got loose and I had to chase him, he was fifteen yards ahead of me ,aproching a very busy bulevard.I was catching up to him,did his spirit push the crosswalk button? when the street lights changed for us to cross,Orion was five feet from the street,I was close enough to dive and catch him, but I noticed there was'nt anyone around. no vehicals!nobody physicaly there.therefore I have personal proof that the spirit can manifest physicaly.That depends if you believe my experience.If, I'am being dishonest, and you believe me, then think of the consequences, especially since this experience is now in written text.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

VO2587

I don't see how you can rely on the spiritual form in the way that you say. I'm not even sure that what you have just described is a spiritual experience. I think you'll find that here we refer to it as a consciousness-related experience, which would seem like a spiritual experience if you have had no experience of your consciousness, or just aren't able to tell the difference between a consciousness-related experience and a spiritual experience, although, to be honest, I don't think we can have actual spiritual experiences. We can use the power of our spirit, but this we do, if I am correct, through our consciousness. And so, therefore, it is not a spiritual experience but a consciousness-related experience.

Now I can see how you can rely on your consciousness, and how this might influence certain situations in which you find yourself, especially your state of mind and how you perceive things. But as to whether or not you are telling the truth or merely trying to prove a point, is not for me to say. However, I will say this: the context in which you have put your concept of the spirit is not the same as the context in which Scott has put it. He refers to the spirit form while it is without a physical body, whereas you refer to it while it is still in the physical body. What is more, he made no suggestion that the spirit form ‘manifests’ physically, but merely stated that the human spiritual form exists in a fine matter ‘dimension’, if that is the right word, of the same physical universe in which we exist. This to me suggests that, although they are a part of the same universe, they are not a part of the same dimension existing within our universe, which I think would mean that fine matter cannot manifest ‘amidst’ coarse matter, only within it, as in the spirit form within the human body. So it would not be difficult to reject your story, seeing as it seems to defy logic, at least from how I understand it.

On the other hand, I agree with you completely when you say that we should not necessarily believe what is written. But where you have suggested that it would be wiser to depend on the spirit, I would say it is wiser to depend on our ability to think and reason, since this compels us to ground ourselves and not put our trust in a mere concept, which the spirit must remain until we have a better understanding of it. This is not to say, however, that it is wrong to embrace new ideas. It is by embracing new ideas that we learn to let go of old ideas, and in learning to do this we learn also to let go of the new ideas that we come to embrace when the time has come to let go of them. Those of us who inquire into the nature of our existence, going by my own experience, I believe are in the habit of keeping to this practice. This doesn’t mean that we believe. It just means that we are in the process of inquiring. I for one certainly do not believe in anything I read or am told. I may have opinions, and express them by saying ‘I believe’, but I am not bigoted. After having traversed the literary landscape for many miles, and visited a number of foreign intellects, I have learnt to let go of my opinions, if you’ll excuse the cliché, at the drop of a hat. For if there is one thing I have learnt, it is that truth, knowledge, understanding and wisdom, are always growing within a human being, provided you are receptive.

V02587

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,
Tell me something,who changed the signal from red to green?
A.Me (physical self)
B.The Wolf (Orion)
C.Timer(good timing)
D.My spirit(Me out of body)
E.All the above.
I'm sure you are aware that the human aura has an infinite color spectrum.If you choose to spy on someone when you are out of body you would choose black for your color of your aura, because its the least visable day or nite.If you wanted to change a streetlite you focus your auric field to a strobe effect. most street signals have strobe programs for firefiting vehicals. practice makes perfect.

Scott

Post Number: 406
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 03:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello V02587,

If I recall Billy has mentioned people do not really have Out of Body experiences, because if the spirit left the body, the body would cease to live. Instead a portion of the spiritual consciousness is projected outside the body, which may give the impression of leaving one's body, but this is not really what is happening. This is also called Astral projection or travel. If you do a search on the forum, you will find related discussions regarding this topic.

Regards
Scott

V02587

Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Thank you, I stand corrected. Having had these experiences before they were named,I understand that Astral projection:travel to be a suitable name.I have had certain secret groups that I infiltrated tell me that if I continue to astral project they will come and carry my body away.I told them the return to the body is instantanious.I'm still alive probably because I didn't devulge any of thier shinanigans.
Thank you for alowing me to become a member
I scanned the archives I have some reading to do.

Howard

Post Number: 73
Posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read somewhere in the contactnotes that the spirtually immature being is constantly critical (to the spiritual teachings or the case in general i recon).

Moderator: The rest of your post was removed because it has nothing to do with this topic area. Please remain on the topics at hand, thank you.

Howard

Post Number: 100
Posted on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, why is manual work required to evolut spiritually? I cannot figure out how this is supposed to be logical. One can evolute spiritually by meditation, study the spiritual techings, and think logical. Any suggestions?

Savio

Post Number: 447
Posted on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howard

The logic is simple: Without a healthy physical body, spiritual advancement is difficult if not possible.

Physical exercise is good both to the health and the psychic.

In fact, the body and the spirit is a single unit, they depend on each other to evolve.

Hope this helps

Savio

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Howard from Norwegen,

Every time I see you postings on my e-mail list, I feel disgusted. I wonder if that's your mission: To make anyone feel like dirt.
Guess what?: I will take a break from your postings by not having any messages posted to my e-mail.
How is that?

GicaYHWH

Hi Gica,

Which post of Howard's are you referring to?
Thanks-Moderator

Claes

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Howard,
I think balance is the key. Striving for balance in all aspects of life encourages spiritual growth.

I feel that working physically in nature brings good insights, realizations & contemplations.

Salome,
Claes

Howard

Post Number: 101
Posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder what is your mission, Kigvegita.-Comment deleted... Howard, based on your comment which I deleted are you sure you are referring to the correct person? I believe your comments were intended for Gica and NOT Kigvegita- How can you be disgusted by a honest post? Opinions should be respected, eventhough I can understand you are looking at me as childish and spiritually weak. I am always open for other answers on the history of our world, and spiritually. If not, I would never be here at all. As everyone here, I hope, I am here to learn. If the spirtually teachings were satisfying, I would ofcourse agree with them totally. But it does not explain everything in the spiritual world, and thats whats annoying me. Everything than Meiers teachings are considered real for you. You blindly accept everything he says, it seems to me, eventhough that is not the point of his teachings. There are so many different answers on different cases, and most of them are considered as pure bogus to the Plejarens. They have the answers on anything. Thats immature. One must at least be OPEN for other answers on events both spiritually and historically. They are playing Gods. Also, there is so many different realities and views of the people in this world. To those who call me a fundamentalist, I could in a humorous way tell you that one of the last albums I bought was "God hates us all" by Slayer. Hows that? hehe.
Anyway, why do people get so pissed off by anykind of christianity?

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I was referring to post #73.

Gica

Thanks

Howard

Post Number: 102
Posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Moderator, why did you delete my comment which were perfectly similar to "I wonder if that's your mission: To make anyone feel like dirt.". Also, the comment "I feel disgusted." would be considered to delete. I think its somekind of unfair.
Howard,

You seem to be attracting a lot of negative commentary from other forum members. One of the moderator’s jobs is to keep the conversations within the realm of the specified topic area. In addition to this, it is also (in my opinion) a moderator’s responsibility to keep things from getting out of control. My partial deletion of your post was intended to reduce the amount of arguing which would ensue as a result of your comments. This section was not intended for those who wish to engage in verbal pushing matches or for those who seek to continually have the last word.

There are plans in the near future to restructure the forum similar to the German format, which will eliminate many of the problems that have been encountered since the inception of the English-speaking forum.
Thank you-Moderator

Markc

Post Number: 96
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gica ;

I appreciate your honesty and contributions here .

Salome , Mark Campbell

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Mark
Gica

Jeedi

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2003 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Billy talks about individual spirit forms WITH a transforming consciousness. A material consciousness-related exercise with a CONNECTION to spirit is what spiritual experience means. Nothing in the material is just spirit. And even in afterlife (hyperspace as fine matter) spirit hooked-up with spiritual consciousness.

This is why spirituality means consciousness-related exercise. So flashbacks to former lives, I would guess, would involve the consciousness "hitting" (scoring) to specific lessons (say like, rowing a boat today and flashing to a common knowledge experience before) with your spirit.

Any other ideas?
Best regards,
Anthony

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page