Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 30, 2003

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through January 30, 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lars
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

Since Judas Ischarioth has played a major role in
recording and writing down the true sayings of Jmmanuel in the TJ.

Is it not reasonable to imagine that He who was once Judas Ischarioth may be reincarnated today? and is helping the Mission of Billy in some fashion behind the scenes?
Surely Judas's expert aptitude at deciphering ancient scripts and tying together past events and histories that were falsified, must still be
being utilized and improved upon by him in his recent incarnations.
Surely Judas must be recognized and his present incarnation (If incarnated) must be known by the Plejarens. As well as his past efforts and talents
deeply appreciated and respected by the Plejarens.
It would appear that Judas has alot of good credit
in his account vault.

Think of this a moment though, who would want to be seen or testified of that he was Judas Ischarioth? would this not pose a terribly grave security problem for the concerned individual?
I mean the name of Judas iscariot is terribly maligned and he is thought to be an apostate to the Devil! who in their right mind would stand up and identify himself with Judas? even if he is a member of the Figu?

Iam afraid the concerned person would immediately
suffer violent attacks by the othodox, the assasination attempts on him would probably be triple the number they were on Billy!!!

What do you think?

Salome, Lars

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lars:

I believe there must be good reason for Creation to set the rules that every reincarnation will not recall what you did in past lives, only after the spirit form evolve to pretty high level, that you can access Akasha records, then you will know what you did in your past lives.

Thus, knowing the physical form with Judas Ischarioth's spirit form would not help us in our spiritual development.

In my opinion, more meditation to discover your past lives might be more beneficial to you.

Hampton Chiu

Lars
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton,

Your opinion is understood and helpful.

I still think though that if Judas Ischarioth is reincarnated today? then his present insights
drawing upon the collected wisdom of his past must in someway be very important and helpful to the Mission-- even though his return has not be designated or recognized yet. and probably never
will be due to the hazardous exposure and persecution that would come to the man who identified himself with Judas in his past lives, just look at what has happened to Billy with all the attempts upon his life and Billy has been bold enough to stand up and teach that Judas Ishcarioth was his faithful scribe and disciple!

Lars

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

The other day I suddenly have an idea about those 2800 spiritual leaders on planet Erra.

I think those spiritual leader all have ability to access akashic records and search the data base then give people advice. Most of the 550 million population on planet Erra still can not access Akashic record as well as those spiritual leaders.

Just a thought...

Hampton Chiu

Edward
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lars...and Hampton..:)

Lars...Yes...you have brough up a very good senario!
What you said...has come to thought to me also.
I truly think it would...if it was known who Judas Ischarioth is...being a Danger for him! As I would acknowledge..he would be...by now Also..a Prophet(small)...and as Jmmanuel mentioned...the True Prophets will and Can See into their Past Lives and Know Who they Truely are.
I would think he was at this Leven of Knowing. And it would be best..for him to keep Still!
And I would not be surprised if he so Now and Than...would Show Up on the Figu-disscussion board...:)

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Edward...:)

Lars
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

I have thought very much about the evolution of the spirit of him that was Judas Ischarioth and what his contribution was in writing by supplying the Talmud Jmmanuel.
And what his present Mission might be? if indeed he is presently reincarnated and close to the Mission if not directly involved. It would apppear to be the better part of wisdom for him to keep SILENT. lest any religious fanatics found out about his claims, they would certainly come hunting for him to kill him, as they would think they were doing God a favour by killing him. So because of these serious factors who'ever truly is Judas's reincarnation probably should keep silent about it, until and if the Spirit deems otherwise.

Salome, Lars

*pureharmony* Shannon Gaul
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do believe in past lives, and I am not really sure why. I suppose there is a reason for not remembering, as it takes away focus on our current lives, even though it would be enlightening to know about it. If the last life was traumatic, or the death was traumatic, maybe it would be damaging to our thought processes if we knew about it.
So -would older spirits from this Terra have an instinctive wisdom? Or would that be a genetic trait instead? I am not sure... anyone have any insight on that?
Also, does it mention in the contact notes anywhere about Plejaran spiritforms reincarnating here for the Mission? If a person has a certain percent of original ancestral genetics, maybe that would allow for early telepathy development, empathic abilities, ect. , even in terrestrial spirit form incarnations

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome , Shannon ;

I have wondered about one aspect of this in particular ; that in our next lives , would we be able to recognise or otherwise connect with our previous life's music that we produced then ? Or would we be finished with that vibe , and move on to other interests musically .....or be satiated with the experience and not require the path at all ? Wonder ......

To answer your question better , it would help you to search back in the forum archives under the appropriate subject .

My personal opinion is that we make certain connections with our Akashic records as we become more adept in our meditation .

The inclination for us to entertain ourselves with ideas "that we were in their ranks" will differ from person to person. In my view , it's more important to recognise real values of this life's consciousness .I've met a few "Cleopatras" in my time , being flights of fancy .There was also a 'Julius Caesar' that popped up here not long ago on the forum .Popular costumes of the who's who of reincarnation fascination , I'd say .

As far as I know , your current gene lineage is not necessarily in line with your distant past .

It can't hurt to keep your mind open for the possibilty , because it might just be the case after all ( having been Plejaren , but more likely Lyrian , Sirian or Vegan) .Part of Billy's Mission is to teach those people as well .

Good thoughts , Mark

James the truthseeker
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

I often wondered if famous people today ever wonder if they will find out about themselves again in future lives. Trouble is, even if they remember their present lives again in their future lives, who's going to believe them?

Something to think about.
James the truthseeker

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

To understand better about reincarnation, death and akasha/akashic records, I think the best way is to read/analyze Edgar Cayce case.

Among thousands of amazing readings, I can summarize several points:

the spirit still keep the memory and personality at least for a while/few years or more after physical form deceased, sometimes even few hundred years 'old' spirit will channel through Edgar Cayce.

Some spirit did not realize the physical body form has died already, and did not join in akasha records, still wander in the environment close to us.

Some of Edgar Cayce's reading are conflicting, because the source of information, the spirit in akasha records, are different, those spirits are providing information based on their experience on this material world, so that it is not very accurate, nevertheless, it is highly valuable information, just need to digest better and extract useful information.

In extreme rare case, the memory in past lives has not been 'erase' completely, especially when kids are young, they could feel the influence from past lives experiences.

In Asia, a lot of people believe death is not the end, it is a beginning of another incarnation, part of an endless cycle.

Safest way to access akasha records is through your dream...

Happy meditation.

Hampton Chiu

Lars
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hampton,

You can visit the akashic records plane , called the mental plane where past events\lives are all recorded and there ascertain who and what you did in previous lifetimes.

You can get there via the dream state. which is really ,spirit travel by chanting the following mantra.

Chant:"MANA (Sanscrit for mind) in a long drawn out way for 5 to 10 minutes before going to sleep.
Supposedly this mantra attunes your vibrations to the mental plane so you will travel there in consciousness during sleep. I have tried chanting this mantra and have had some outstanding out of body travels and dreams which showed me past life
ties,and solutions for this present life. this is no joke. chanting this mantra produces powerful results for the open minded.

Salome, Lars

Michael
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Once upon a time there was (or will be)a guy who had a past life regression and found out that in his past life he spent so much time having past life regressions that he actually didn't have much of a life at all.

Michael

Lars
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I invite you to chant the sanscrit word Mana before sleep
and ask of your spirit to show you a past life that may be particularly affecting you in certain ways in this lifetime, try it and see if you get any results.
Of course any knowledge you may obtain will be confidential.

But Iam curious to get others to chant this mantra
to see if they obtain as excellent results as I have obtained using this mantra.

Peace be with you, Lars

Linda
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Why was I told the first evening I met a person essential to the proof part of Billy's case that there are many of us who are not of this earth, that we have missions, and in our heart of hearts we know what our mission is?

"Not of this earth?!!" "What on earth does that mean,?" I wondered. Eventually I asked and was told, "Your soul does not originate from here."

End of chapter one,
Linda

Michael
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi LArs,

Thanks for the idea, I'll see if I can make time for that. By the way, my comment about past life/no life above was just a piece from an earlier career in New Age comedy.

Other ideas in the same theme included my bumper sticker:
Reincarnation:
Don't Worry About Dying - You'll Live Through It

And the ever-popular reincarnation hotline so you could call up and find out who's still dead and who isn't.

I no longer have that career, for obvious reasons.

Regards,

Michael

Brock Bradford
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael....great ideas....for a t-shirt

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael and Lars:

I think the concept of reincarnation is important because when Catholic church collapse in the near future(maybe within 50 years?), millions of people will seek new belief system, in panic way.

Imagine you believe in Mr. Meier's case, and one day something prove it is a fraud, that similar senario will happen to millions of Catholic people, that is why there maybe a lot of fathers and Catholic church workers will be killed when the Catholic church collapse, because people will feel they have been cheated for such a long time. That is a sad prediction, but probably will come true.

Knowing more about reincarnation, past life, will enable us to explain to those ex-Catholic people who seeking new belief foundation, though most of the Catholic people will probably go to Christian church for their mental need, but small portion of people will find the Creation Law as their belief foundation.

Besides that, akashic records contains spirit across time line, both past and future, that is why Edgar Cayce has vision of future event. I am very interested in finding out future event.

I presonally will not try the chanting method to access akashic records, at least for now, sorry Lars.

I do follow Mr. Meier's suggestion regarding mediation, and the meditation book recommended from Mr. Meier, by Nyanaponika Thera, titled "The Heart of Buddhist Meditaion".

Remember, even current version of Bible mention the concept of reincarnation!! ( I posted the details in this forum in archived reincarnation area)

We are all part of Creation, like it or not, thus I respect all opinions in this forum, at least it is freely expressed.

Peace to your mind, Michael and Lars.

Hampton Chiu

Brock Bradford
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Imagine if as much money spent developing weapons of defense was assigned to a program to scientifically examine the question of reincarnation. If such was proven…. then we would have a different attitude with our long-term treatment and existence as humans on this planet.

Lars
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hampton,

I did a web.search for material by "Nyanaponika"
on Meditation which Billy recommended.

This is very vaulable material, about "mindfulness" and Vipassana. Did not Ptaah mention to Billy in a contact, that Billy wrote a book based upon what he was taught by Asket and Sfath on Vipassana meditation?

very helpful material....

Lars

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

Sorry, I need to correct my posting, that book is not recommended by Mr. Meier, the book is using Mr. Meier's note about meditation, he wrote it when he is in elementery school, and somehow this buddist monk got hold of this material and recognize the value of this document, thus he put it as part of his mediation book.

So actually, we are reading Mr. Meier's meditation article when we read that book, I believe it is the first portion of the book, showing you several steps to concentrate yourself while meditating.

Hampton Chiu

Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton,
I relate to something you said in a previous post-"In extreme rare case, the memory in past lives has not been 'erase' completely, especially when kids are young, they could feel the influence from past lives experiences. "
While I cannot say for certain if this is accurate for me, I do truly feel that this was the case for me when I was younger. I can elaborate on this in more detail if you like.
-Pureharmony

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shannon:

The case that Edgar Cayce mentioned is a young boy always afraid of darkness, very badly, especially when the boy is alone in his room.

In Mr. Cayce's reading stated that in the boy's previous life he died in a dungeon, that is why he is very afraid of darkness and being alone. He suggested the boy's parent to spend more time alone with the child and keep reassuring him that the parents love him and will always be with him.

Later the boy lives a normal life.

If you would like to share your experience, I am interested.

Hampton Chiu

Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hampton,
Maybe its nothing, but it has to do with helicopters. I vividly recall being terrified of them. I suppose thats not too unusual, but what is weird is my reaction- I would always drop to the ground and crawl to the house, very distraught. I would bang on the door until my mom let me in, even when i was able to walk, or run, I still would drop and crawl to "shelter". I think I was 6 or 7 before I outgrew that. I thought the helicopters were going to get me.
Just the sound of them put me in total panic!
This is why i dont want a past life regression.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shannon:

Previous life experience is important, but we should always balance everything in our life, past life, current incarnation and future life are all important to us.

Some people do spend a lot of time in search of their past life, I don't think that is good for your spiritual developement, the past is gone, it would be nice if we can learn lessons from our past life, but I believe current incarnation is the most important, our decision in this life may affect other people, sometimes even threating or saving other people's lives.

Though I am interested in future events, but as Mr. Juliano's question to Mr. Meier, the future is full of change, contact note 251 states in the far future, moon will be destroyed by destroyer, but that is not going to happen anymore, so our behavior today do affect the future event.

Hampton Chiu

James the truthseeker
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2002 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Shannon,

Do you have any fears or feel chills when you see images from the Veitnam or Korean War?

James TT.

AJ
Posted on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 01:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it is very important to think about reincarnation. The more a person accepts this truth, the closer one can start applying it to their own life.

A few months ago I started sea kayaking, from never having really paddled before. I was amazed with how easily I picked up the sport and wondered if I had not paddled a canoe before in a previous life. Perhaps real evidence about the truth of reincarnation lies in our natural abilities?

Jose Barreto Silva
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who of you Truthseekers can answer me these questions???

0) What exactly happens to our spirit when we die? What happens to our feelings, conscience, minds?

1.) What becomes of our spirit in the intervals between successive incarnations? Is there a place, a realm with other people spirits altogether? Do we continue to learn in the beyond? How long should our spirit stay in the beyond?

2) Dear Billy, you teach us that there are seven planes in the beyond. Is the fisrt one of them a inferior one if I can call it a inferior one? Are Petale and Arahat Athersate two of them? Are Petale and Arahat Athersate spiritual planes around the planet Earth? Each spirit goes to a respective plane (one of the seven planes) accordingly to his evolution?

3) Does the soul, on quitting the body, find itself at once in possession of its self-consciousness?

4) Does a spirit remember the details of all the events of his life? Does he take in the whole of his life at a single retrospective glance?

5) Does a spirit remember all the existences which have preceded the one he has just quitted?

6) In what way does his past life present itself to a spirit’s memory? Is it through an effort of his imagination, or is it like a picture displayed before his eyes coming from Akashic Records?

Moderator: Post shortened.

Questions made by
Jose Barreto Silva

Marc Juliano
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jose,

I appreciate your questions. Many English-speaking readers of the FIGU material have similar ones, but are unable to find many of the answers yet that are contained within the thousands of pages of untranslated German books by Billy. But this will change over time, of course.

However, you should only provide a small segment of questions because your long list is just "a tad" overwhelming. Plus, most of your questions concern the spirit which should be posted in the "Spirit, Spirit Forms and Psyche" section within the Spiritual Teachings main area. Please submit just a handful of questions that others might address. I'll most likely need to shorten or remove your post above because it is simply too long and is not in the right area. Forum rules that are forthcoming will cover all of this in the future, so don't feel bad about not knowing this for the moment.

Thanks,
Marc Juliano

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jose,

Yikes,,,,,,you asked so many good questions!

Maybe you could make a list of the 5 most important questions to you, and then post them in the correct category and see if anyone responds.

We will try and help you in the best way we can. Sometimes, though it takes time to find answers, so please be patient..

Salome
Scott

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jose:

I think Mr. Meier's teaching does not include a lot of information about the process of re-incarnation, some, but not a lot of details.

There are books from a self-claimed Tibet monk, 'Rampa Lobsang', his books have all the details about the whole process of reincarnation, from the moment of death in last life to reborn process to next life, but it is extemely difficult to say it is true or not. Also reading some Edgar Cayce's book might be helpful, but his books also do not provide details in the process of reincarnation, just some concept and examples of reincarnation.

If you experienced some of strange dreams or hearing voices, I would say you might have a higher frequencey than ordinary people on this planet, like an ancient spirit. It does not mean good or bad, just simply your frequency is different.

I myself is trying to understand some of your questions, though I can provide my understanding on this forum, but it could not be verified, thus I can e-mail my own opinion to you, or if moderator does not mind, I can post it here.

Hampton Chiu

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Jose,

Thanks for your questions. The best place to post these for now however is at "eduardmeier.org" under heading "Billy Meier"; subheading "Questions to think about for Billy Meier". Just to save you some time, I'll forward your post to this area. In the future however, it might be best to focus all your questions there before posting them here all at once as not to overwhelm people to much.

Salome,
James TT.

Jose Barreto Silva
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2002 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you very much Marc and all the rest of you
I also submited the questions to Billy Himself.

I´ll wait for your help and also Billy´s answer.

Jose Barreto

James the truthseeker
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2002 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Jose,

Be sure to let us know the answers when you get them from Billy!

Salome,

James TT.

Jose Barreto Silva
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2002 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James TruthSeerker et all

Surely I will share the answers with all of you guys IF and WHEN Billy answer them.
Do not worry guys

Jose Barreto

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Friday, October 18, 2002 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi:

Is that true spirit and akashic records are two totally differnet things?

Is akashic records a energy leverl that stores all the human spirit experience from the past to the future? And spirit is another type of energy that more closely related to Creation and is major part of our 'Soul', the spirit actually give us life in this body?

anyone has other opinion?

Hampton Chiu

Edward
Posted on Sunday, October 20, 2002 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton,

Your question Is Your Answer...I would say.

Akashic Records:...Records...our Thoughts...
Actings....etc. From our Human Cycle(s) on earth. A Great Big 'Data-Bank'...if you will. Which
will also aid...us in the Spirit Realm...for finding the Needed Information..to Analize our incarnation-cycle(s)..I would think.
For our Pre/Advanced Programming..for our next reincarnation on earth.

Yes, I would Surely think the Spirit is an other type of energy source..of greater capability...and manifestation. We Do need a Spirit/Soul...if you will...to make our Body Mobile. As you know..
if there is No Spirit..in One's body...it would be Dead. So inorder to function as a Human Being...Both Is Needed.
So the Spirit Is a 'Mechanism' that makes our Bodies what it is...to function as a 'Robot'...of Flesh and Blood..as I have discribed to
people. And that the Spirit Does...have to be 'Programmed' from time to time..as we can Acknowledge...from our Reincarnations.

Edward.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Sunday, October 20, 2002 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Question again, so is the energy in Akashic records conscious? I know the spirit is like Creation, is a type of conscious energy, how about the energy in Akashic records?

Peace.

Hampton

Edward
Posted on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton...,

Yes, my appologies...I had the feeling I was not clear on that.

If I am correct...it is mentioned in Billy's material.
A Layed..around our planet..and Is Conscious...I would say. Or else it could not Record..all our manifestions. So it would be slightly in
another Vibration...not Over-Lapping...and getting in each others way. So It is Very Conscious...to being able to Record the earthly events...and manifestions.

Edward.

Mark Campbell
Posted on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK , let me see if I have this right : The Akashik Chronik is conscious , according to Edward .

Is that correct , or only his opinion ? If so , where is the reference to it within the FIGU material ? Does anyone knowledgeable have any facts here ?

I am of the opinion that the Akashik records is an non sentient area of energy , developed by the existence of spirits and spirit memories , within creational means of planetary ecology . Kind of a "magnetic" phenomenon , only with spirit impulses rather that metal , of course .

However , this is only my opinion , and not intended to seem authorative .

Edward
Posted on Sunday, October 27, 2002 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Yes, I had the same opinon as what you have written also. And I can only remember that it was mentioned in Billy's material. But I can not
recall it all in details. It was not in Too detailed informed.
But again...I remember it being mentioned.(can not remember everything...alas)

Ofcourse it is Not Material.

I am Not an authority on this myself.
But I would think..is would be Conscious..in it's "Spirits Collective" as it may be able to contact with our own Consciousness when one may Tap
from it...at the Same Frequence. Or by other means.

Yes, it would suitable to have Verification from a Passive member or Core-Member. This could Only Clear-out the Misunderstandings..and Untruths.
For All our best Wills...I would say.

Edward.

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark and Hampton,

Well...I did manage to find what Billy has to say on the Akashic Records.

From "An Interview With A UFO Contactee"..pg.51 question nr. 11.

"When events are considered that are part of the stored-record levels, the so-called Akashic Records, then the following holds true: Every
human being's thoughts, articulations, feelings or emotions, stirrings, impulses and the like, are deposited in the Akashic Records, the storage
area in a terresterial hyperspace."

If you read the chapter nr. question further...it goes into other related topics. It does not go further in full details...alas.

Edward.

Jim
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What exactly happens when a person dies, according to FIGU? What survives the death of the body?

Edward
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jim,

This is what is explained in "The Billy Meier Index"...to your Question.

"Once the death process begins, our material senses begin to deteriorate and stop functioning. Medical death occurs when the heartbeat can no longer be detected, and we are pronounced dead.
Even though we appear dead and our material body is no longer functioning, the spirit may stay in the body for up to 72 hours before it leaves. In most cases the spirit will separate and leave
quickly.
There are many cases on record where witnesses have seen a wisp of energy or felt something pass by them as the spirit leaves the body. Scientifically it is even possible to weigh the body after death and measure the weight loss after the spirit has departed.
It is believed by some that the spirit energy somehow inhabits small organelles in our bodies called nisel bodies. Nisel bodies are not material, but energy bodies that store the life force energy. When a person dies, the nisel bodies disappear also. If you were to examine a dead body cell within a living body, you would find that the nisel bodies in the dead cell would be gone.

The spirit, however, does not die and is very busy taking over the conscious awareness of the self as the material senses are shutting down. While this happens, the spirit conscious begins to see the light of Creation, and feeling of love and comfort are immediately felt. Thoughts of the material pain and discomfort fade immediately because the material brain is no longer functioning. All thoughts, emotions, fears, anxieties, hate, and other man-made feelings that have been manufactured throughout the material lifetime fade away as the material self is ending."

Edward.

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward,

Could you tell me what is the "Billy Meier Index"?

That was a very interesting explaination of the material death process. Thanks

Salome
Scott

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott..

"The Billy Meier Index" is what I once printed-out from one of the FIGU-sites. I do not think it is still in/on their site(s). Have looked for it once but did not find it anymore..alas...or I may have
missed it?

It has many subjects; History of earth,Jmmanuel...
go so on. I must say it is very informative and short in details but with Clear meaning to the
mention topics.

You may have to try and see if you can find it? You may have more succes than I.

Edward.

savio
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

I would think that the "The Billy Meier Index" was not from any official FIGU-sites.

Perhaps it was from a website called "Time Link" that is not available any more. I remember I have came across the same information then.

I guess their information was from the Stevens' books; as Stevens' books contains errors, so will "The Billy Meier Index".

I once asked the question regarding the "2004 A.D. Possible conflict with an alien aggressor", but it seems it is not a FIGU information.

Regards

Savio

Edward
Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio...

Well I do not think it was from Wendelle Steven's books? If it were so...I would think someone would have already noticed this...as being Known passages out of his books.
If it were from his books it would have said so. I did not see his name anywhere and it was Not a link to my knowledge. I'm sure it was on a FIGU site. "Time Link" is Unknown to me.

I do have some works of Stevens...and "The Billy Meier Index" is in No way in his name. I asure you.

Concerning the "2004 A.D. Possible conflict with an alien agressor" all I can say is that it is in "The History of Man on Earth". And shows a Chronology of Earth History.

Maybe someone who is a Passive Member may know more concerning this and help out?

Edward.

Edward
Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio and Scott,

I just have happened to have found it was from "The Pleidian Mission", by Randolph Winters; "Contact was made with the Pleiadians in
January, 1975 in Switzerland with Billy Meier. The information on this website is all based on his experiences as written by Randolph Winters."

And as I can remember...Randolph Winters' book was not that reliable and credible...as I can recall. Not?

Moderator: Exactly. We found dozens of factual errors and information derived by the blending of Billy's material with New Age nonsense within his book.

Scott I think you are very familiar with Randolph Winters..if I am correct. I remember you've posted some of his things.

I guess it will not be wise of me to post excerpts from his prints. This may only cause more Confusion. One can not know what is Billy's and Randolph's...I would think.

Moderator: Good choice, Edward. It wouldn't be wise.

So I would think that the "2004 A.D. Possible conflict with an alien aggressor" is Eliminated as being an event/prophecy. And if this is not from FIGU-Billy's...it Must have been from Randolph!?

This would be a Healthy Correction...I would say.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page