Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 30, 2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through September 30, 2002 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Anthony Hall
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2001 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>Dear Michael...
>
>"The first wakeful period which we are currently in lasts
>for 311,040,000,000,000 (311+ trillion) years, the next
>wakeful period constitutes a number of years seven times
>greater, that is, according to human understanding,
>2,177,280,000,000,000 years (= 2 quadrillion + 177
>trillion + 280 billion years). The next wakeful phase...

Hi Michael,
If the first resting and awakening of a Primary Creation
is 311,040,000,000,000 years, alternating, how many
cycles are in 311,040,000,000,000 years?

Is it 44+ trillion years? Does this means that a newborn
Creation slumbers for 7 x 44+ trillion years to achieve
Primary Creation? 7 x 44+ trillion years equals one Great-Time.

Does the Primary Creation has to times itself by 7 Great-Times
to become a Ur-Creation?

Or does it has to 7x7x7x7x7x7x7 in Great-Times to become
a Ur-Creation.

Anthony

Anthony Hall
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>Period 7: CREATION LIFE—Living in Pure Spirit Form
>1. Twilight sleeping during seven periods of rest.

When the WE-consciousness passes over into CREATION-LIFE to birth as an Infant-Creation, how many resting and awaking stages it has to evolve through before becoming an Primary Creation?

Anthony

AJ
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2002 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Forum:

I find the concept of Creation remarkable. And I have been studying this thread, along with other FIGU information on billymeier.com under "Beamships and Things" to try and put together for myself a picture of the Complete Creation. I mean, there is talk of Primary Creations, and Ur-Creations, the Absolute Absolutum, the Absolute Nothing...how does this all fit together?

In an attempt to better understand "The Complete Creation" I made this visual aid using the FIGU information I found. Am I making any sense with this...anybody care to comment?

I assume that the Absolute Nothing is just fine energy without any belts? And the Absolute Absolutum has a material belt, along with six other belts like younger Creations?

And the more evolved a Creation/Universe becomes the finer the energies that make up that Universe become? So that eventually all matter becomes so fine that it can long longer be differentiated into belts and becomes Absolute Nothing?

\image {Creation}

AJ
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2002 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Forum:

I find the concept of Creation remarkable. And I have been studying this thread, along with other FIGU information on billymeier.com under "Beamships and Things" to try and put together for myself a picture of the Complete Creation. I mean, there is talk of Primary Creations, and Ur-Creations, the Absolute Absolutum, the Absolute Nothing...how does this all fit together?

In an attempt to better understand "The Complete Creation" I made this visual aid using the FIGU information I found. Am I making any sense with this...anybody care to comment?

I assume that the Absolute Nothing is just fine energy without any belts? And the Absolute Absolutum has a material belt, along with six other belts like younger Creations?

And the more evolved a Creation/Universe becomes the finer the energies that make up that Universe become? So that eventually all matter becomes so fine that it can long longer be differentiated into belts and becomes Absolute Nothing?

Creation

Norm
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2002 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This poster may help, but there are mistakes in it according to FIGU, a corrected one, will be released in the future.

my picture

AJ
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norm:

Thanks for the graphic. Yes, this is similar to the diagram on my link; but this anwers one of my questions.

"...each successive expansion period the material created in the coarse material belt becomes increasingly finer and analogous to the composition of spiritual energy." Wow! It seems the whole point of the Universe is to become finer and finer energy all of the time. And the material parts of the universe, stars, planets, gases, etc., are only a very, very tiny part of the whole picture and would seem to be more an aspect of less mature universes, like Primary Creations?

Before, I thought the universe was just endless space filled up with galaxys, stars, planets, black holes, quasars... But in the scope of things, this stuff doesn't even really count. It's almost like baby food?

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salutations all,
I was thinking about the ET-dwarfs that exsist as half-spirit and half-material, so then all life forms go through becoming finer and finer, for humans they must first think for themselves and learn the truth to intergrate into creation.

Salome
James

Roberto S.
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I salut you

I would like to know wether the absolut absolutum is an energy with no deadline. I am asking that, because your teaching are saying that nothing is designed to last forever.

Regards
Robert

Lars
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Sevenfold law,

Everything repeats itesf in cycles of 7, 7days in a week, 7 colors, 7 note on the scale of harmonics, 7 octaves or dimensions...

Like Jmmanuel taught in the TJ, writ by Judas Ischarioth, "The secret of original Creation lies everywhere in the calculations based upon the number seven."

The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes run on the harmonics scale, the eighth note returns to one and begins a new scale!or octave.
This is why in my opinion sound and vibration are the secrets to interdimensional change and travel, it is all based upon the sound and vibration of Creation itself in it's sevenfold pulse to expand, complete,and then renew itself all over again. this is in my opinion why Et power supplies are a constant, and remain ever replenished!!!!
Because they are pre-programmed with and fed by the sevenfold flame, thus they remain a constant.

Peace be with you, Lars

*pureharmony* Shannon Gaul
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lars- I find your post(s) most intriguing!
-pureharmony

Edward
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2002 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lars and Shannon...:)

Well Done...Lars!

Shannon...he is Good and Sharp with words...:)

Lars...if you Love something Beautiful...they say here:
"Your in the 7th Heaven!"

Take Care...Be Healthy

Edward...:)

Lars
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2002 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shannon and Edward

Thanks,I'am glad the post helped you.

Your compliments are duly noted and appreciated!

Blessings....Lars

Savio
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I have a question regarding the evolution of Creation.

It was mentioned: everything that happens in this universe is based on mathematics and can be calculated; and that is why the Pleiadians can forecast or predict future events.

In that case, as Creation is immensely far more super in its wisdom than any creatures in the universe, it should have already known or calculated what we can learn during our successive reincarnations.

If there is nothing new to Creation, how can we help in its evolution?

Regards

Savio

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio,

As much as Creation knows, it is always learning more. In my opinion, that is why Creation created the individual spirit forms.

I know what you mean, because Creation was responsible for creating the physical universe and more, that it should know everything.

In my thinking although it has created all of the flora and fauna, does it possess the wisdom that the human being learns from lifetime to lifetme?

As I understand it, it is the wisdom which is added to Creation, which in turn furthers its own evolution to a higher form. The Creation learns through its creations. Since it is Creation which created us, it is our duty in a sense to fulfill our purpose and to pass on our accumulated wisdom. Creation has provided the materials for physical existance, and it is our obligation to live right and honor Creation which is the source of all life.

Does anyone have any further ideas???

Salome
Scott

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Thanks for the response :)

I have no problem in serving Creation as we are all part of it.

My idea is that wisdom will be enhanced only with new knowledge, if everything can be calculated, then there is nothing new to Creation.

We know that the future is not set, hence it seems that it is our "Choices/Wills" cannot be calculated beforehand (even by Creation), hence we/Creation learn in different paths we choose to walk.

Any comments?

Regards

Savio

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio and Scott:

As usual, here is my personal opinion for your reference.

When we are talking about forecasting or predicting future events, I believe Plejarans use Key Events as future event index to forecast or predict what will happen in the future.

In the book 'And Yet... They Fly', page 51 to 52, section regarding 'position indicator', that device can read the subconscious mind of any person. And every subconscious mind can transpass time into future time to get more information for the purpose of guiding material body to fulfill its misstion or purpose in existing incarnation.

Strong or advanced subconscious mind can go into future further than others, like a good chess player can think more possible steps then opponents.

Every person on earth can determine certain events to happen, you can decide whether you want to go to work tomorrow, you can decide whether to sell your stock tomorrow, but some key events, such as leading index on consumer confidence, will not be able to be changed by few people, and that can be regarded as more stable KEY event.

From each Key Event, Plejarans can refer to more future events to happen, because a lot of future events are co-related, but it is extremely difficult to calculate, I remember reading about Asket saying they can only precisely calculate the Earth future event only up to one year in 1960's, they may have more advanced calculation methods now, but it would still be difficult to predict or forecast future events that will happen several hundred years later, unless it involve other heavenly body, stars, and we know there is little chance that it will be changed.

Similar rule apply to Creation itself, it create all of our subconscious mind, but not ordering or limit what we can do, we have all the freedom to do whatever we deem is right, thus every bit of our thought and memory will become part of Creation, and Creation itself is evolving constantly, I would not surprise to hear that in different Universe there will be different Creation Rules, since each Creation is different.

Thus it would be illogical to say that Creation will know what exactly will happen in the future, since Creation itself is evolving based on our input in existing incarnation, it is neutral in its own developement path, maybe knowing more future event is possible for Creation, but knowing every thing in future will make the future events like pre-determined, or destined to happen, which I hope is not the case, though I heard about that theory before.

Hope this will answer your question.

Hampton Chiu

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hampton, I agree, if eveything is pre-determined, then what would be the point of existence.

Edward
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio and All...:)

Yes, Scott, Hampton has filled it all in very Correctly.
Very good in details also.
I would not know what to add.

Surley the Future Is There...and in Existance...
but it only has to be Made...so to speaking. If it was Not There...One could not travel Into The Future.
So it's There Direct...InDirect. One can compare it with...taking one step foreware.. and you have made your Step...into Your Future.
And Still...you Know you had to take that step!
Just as every Second or 10th...or 100th or 1000th....or 10000th of a second(Go so on)..is a Movement Forwards...into the Future.
And I would agree with what Hampton said. Creation Does Leave... Some Space....so to speak...for 'Improvisation(s)'. As our daliy Life situations
Does Consists of Improvisation(s). To Evolve to the next step. To make a Future Event(s). So...to Some Degree...there Is... Pre/Advanced Programing. Just like a good Composer would create a music
piece which is written with Pre/Advanced Notes(Programing).. and he Will Always....leave Space...for Improvisation(s)...to Make
The Piece Be More...of Great Significance...and let it Evolve.. to a Master Piece. To Perfection.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Edward
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio.. All..:)

Hope you are doing fine...:)

Well, I would Acknowledge that in some cases there is Pre/Advanced Programed Events...for individuals and Situations. Just as Jammnuel and the Plejarans Have Mentioned. As I can remember Billy Once also Acknowledged..
that 'Every Act One Does Will Relect Back'. I have Always Acknowledged this also. As some of us here on the board..
know from Karma... but Not in a Punishing Manner. In otherwords... Just Plane Old..."Consequences"! That have to be Worked-Out.
As I can Remember when I was very very young..and always saying... "Thats What You Get!"...:) And when I was growing older found out the word was "Consequences"!

I have always said...how One lives now is a Reflection of One's Previous liftime....and how One Lives Now...will Reflect One's Next Incarnation. So, How One has lived in a previous lifetime... made it Possible...to Program the Pre/Advanced Event(s)/Manifestation(s)/Situtation(s)...
which Came therefrom....for the New liftime. But..., there will Always be Room/Space....for One to Beter One's self...
to perfect the path One walks...in His/Her Life...at that moment. Thus.. Room/Space to let a Postitive manifestation take it's Course.

Some of us may know...that when we Cross-Over to the Other-
Side...after this liftime...To the Spiritual Realm..we All will be 'Analized'...if I may say so. All events and manifestations...in a Totality...will Create an Out-Come...
and herefrom we will have to Encounter the events that is Needed..that we Lacked..or did not do well. Thus, here we Can Acknowledge....that We are Pre/Advance Programing Our New Incarnation!
Thus...again, We will Move in Paths...that have to Fulfill our Destiny for that concerning Liftime. As this...Is the case...for Every Human Being. To Perfect Him/Herself...as is Intended to be.

Surely...'Our' Creation...Analizes(Diagnoses)... ALL...of
our Liftimes also...and makes Creation's Own...'Out-Come'...
also in a Totality..so it too... can Evolve to Perfection...
as All....the Sparks/Elements... in Creation's Entity/Body. As the Absolute Absolutum...would Also Like All It's Creations...to manifest...within...itself.
So Here Too...Creation(s) and Even The Absolute Absolutum...is Conscious of the Pre/Advanced Programing(s) it Needs to Help it Evolve to Perfection.

One may ask:'What is the use...of Existence..if events and manifestations are Pre/Advanced Programed?'

Well...this is Very Simple.

"One can only Better/Perfect Ones 'Way Of Being'. Making those Steps.. that One takes and Walks.. into 'Harmonized' Manifestations/Events. As long as the Out-Come Is...
'Positive'. And than...One can Postpone.. or even Eliminate Pre/Advanced Programmed Situtations/Manifestions/Events.
(As we Can Acknowledge...that Positivity... Is Creativity and Negativity Is Distructivity and from here Will Reach to an 'Equilibrium' as the Plejarans would say!) Simply...by taking the Right 'Direction'... to Balance/Remedy/
Compensate... One's Consequences...as Thanks To Creation for Giving us...This 'Free-Will'...to Realize this. And from hereon..this Cycle will/may Repeat itself...When/If Needed... in/to any individual. And Again...As the Absolute Absolutum would like It's Creations within itself to manifest."

Take Care....Be Healthy.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward:

excellent points, I must say, totally agreed, though some of the event/experience are pre-determined or deliberately set up, but we do not know which one is 'programed'. That is why Creation is a unresolved mystery....

Hampton Chiu

Savio
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

Thanks for all your comments, in which I fully agree :)

As a conclusion, I think Creation is unable to exactly pre-calculate our choices/paths becasue of our free will, accidents, illogical decisions....etc. hence all that happens is new to it/us, and we all learn from those new encounters (good or bad) we created.

Regards

Savio

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I think some types of events may seem to be pre-determined simply because most of us are so predictable.
Do we truly own our own minds, or are we "controled" by our own basic urges???

For example: In many cases, knowing the types of technologies we will discover, the ET's simply have to "turn the crank" on what we will probably do with these.
Also, they have most likely studied quite a selection of past civilizations.

Just thoughts...
JP

Edward
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton..Savio and Jean.

Hope you are doing fine...:)

Hampton...Yes, you understand very well what I mean.
Yes, That Is the Wonders of Creation; and as I would say:
"Creation Moves in Mysterious Ways!"

Yes...Creation Givens/Leaves us So Many Possibilities and to go in which Direction we wish to move on to. To that point...we Do have
Direct...InDirect...Control over our Destiny.
The choice is Ours. A Very Good Learning and DisLearning Process for us All.
Again, Thank You Creation for "Free-Will".

Savio, You Understand it very well also.
Very Ture what you have posted. There are Events...that would be as a Surprise...for Creations as wel as for us.

Jean Pierre, Yes, you Understand it very well Jean.
I would say we Are of "One Collective Creational Consciousness Entity" which is a Spark of the Absolute Absolutum...as most of us here
Acknowledge. Eventhough, We Programma OurSelves(to some extent)... "Free-Will"...Will Always be there for all of us(every Spark/Element... etc.).
Still Of One Collective Consciousness...but Still Free to Move and Act as we wish...as being part of that One Collective Consciousness. Which makes us... A Free Conscious(ness) Spirit(s).

So, we Do Own our own Minds...Jean. Our Basic Urges are just... built by ourselves.., as One would grow more Spiritually and to Perfection...
One would automatically Still have Control over these Urges. And Master them. But again, this is at a point... which may show How Spiritually One has advanced to. And Mastered/Controlled.

Your example is very well stated also.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page