Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 19, 2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through November 19, 2002 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

MICHAEL DEPASCALE
Posted on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello,
I have a great idea... this idea involves more then just myself. You could call it a (game)
yeah, a thinking-pondering game. It contains two or more people partaking in (thinking-pondering) a certain subject,topic or quesions for,"lets say a week," then conversing what they discovered, to see if we share the same views (or disagree). And in so doing maybe we together can build on something that is truly thought out. It could be like a manifesto,a manifesto of thought and ideas that we all worked to put together on...It would consist of thought and ideas that we believe (know) as truth.
It could go on and on, building pages apon pages of well-thoughtout subjects,topics,or questions.

for example: What is the purpose of Life?
"Anyone want to par-take?"
thank you michaeld

Rita Keoughan
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2002 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems to me, from my FIGU readings, that the purpose of life is to learn and to grow from our acquired knowledge (in whatever field we choose for our professions and in our spiritual knowledge overall), and to strive for our evolutionary growth.

salome,

MICHAEL DEPASCALE
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2002 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Rita,
Thanks for replying,I do have a question for you. In your reply, do you believe (know) this as a truth for you or is it just something you read from FIGU readings...Don't get me wrong, you do come up with some excellent points. I was just wondering if you truly thought-out (ponder) the question. thank you for replying...michaeld

Rita Keoughan
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2002 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,
Yes, I truly feel that this is the purpose of life (although it could be elaborated on). My thought/feeling quotient was definitely strongly influenced by Billy's writings. Does it not make sense to you? It seems very logical to me.

salome,

MICHAEL DEPASCALE
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2002 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello again,
True, your anwser is very good. It's straight to the point, it makes sense. Although, for me to give my thoughts on the matter. I feel that I have to have a better understanding of (life) first. Defining and understanding it to point where I could make a well thought-out anwser. That is where I feel the anwser for me well lie. thanks michaeld

MICHAEL DEPASCALE
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello...

Michaeld:(jumps into his foxhole, puts his helmit on) Well life, Life to me is this magnificence, majestic, magnitude of creational consciousness. Made up of Love, Sprit, Truth, Wisdom, and all other nurturing elements that make this, one Universal Consciousness=Creation itself. And within this makeup of nurturing elements the purpose of Life lies. To recognize, understand, build-on, and nurture the Creative Love; the Creative Sprit; the Creative Truth; the Creative Wisdom; and all other elements of Creation. And also the understanding of faults,untruths, and mistakes may always be made. To further our own spritual and physical evolution. Also to present always a clear picture of how our mistakes and accomplishments have shaped our present self. This is by no-means correct for anyone else, but merely my own thoughts that I created, to understand and anwser the question "What is the purpose of Life"
And anwsering with my own thinking gives me a personal identity on the subject. Please let me know what you think (feel)...thank you michaeld

Mark Campbell
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaeld;

It's refreshing to communicate with involved persons who have troubled themselves to truly learn , because that is what this is really all about .It's the kind of thing that only interest can lead you to , and a daily habit , that is continuously taking one to new discoveries .A refining of what constitutes a human ,realising that we were destined for perfection , self honed .Any and all of us who have absorbed the truth that religions have coerced people into beleiving that they could not improve and perfect themselves , have come a long way in life .

When I think of all the time that's been wasted on fringe subjects that don't even really touch the surface of the powerful truth , it makes me just want to speak out....Chasing hubcaps , shiny frisbees and frauds-of-the-month takes over the forum in a flurry of "who-done-it" ,and distracts from the treasure that many really do ignore .

I appreciate that you've brought some attention to this , and hope to hear more from you , and others as well in a similar thread .

And now I think it's time to scurry back to barracks , by dawn's early light .

Salome , Mark

MICHAEL DEPASCALE
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Mark,
Your words bring a smile to my face, I appreciate the insight you bring and truthly understand your points. It seems there is way to much (regurgitation) going on and not enough personnel thinking. I'm not saying regurgitation is wrong....but how long can it possibly go on.
Michaeld(locked and loaded scans his sector)
Is it HERE AND NOW that we start positvely making a impact with other like-minded people and bring truthly well thoughtout profound knowledge (wisdom) that we though our own thinking (pondering) initiative have created or do we jump into the sand, only coming out when it interest us...this is how I feel! please let me know your thoughts...thank you michaeld

Mark Campbell
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaeld ;

I think it comes down to a point :
If you speak about the subject to people and it's only UFO's , then it's easy to get unfocused Real , unreal , what are they ?...etc. If you approach the subject from it's spiritual core, then it's objective is unhidden and stark .
It's often said to never speak about politics and religion .Well , in times like these , what else is there to talk about ? The networks took Bill Maher off the air because he always sought the truth . Now , it's in the home court . People don't talk about such subjects becasue they are embarrassingly uninformed . When I approach the matter , it's always in the understanding that I may be rejected , avioded or disliked , but still , I have to give our people as a whole a little credit , that there may be some real thinkers out there .There are . Some may be clouded in religious thinking , new age concepts or similar , but if you appeal to their thinking , you can present logic to them in the right way .
I could go on , and probably will .

take care and Salome , Mark

michaeld
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Mark,
Yes, you are right there are different ways to inform people about very important spiritual thinking and the such...But the thing is...I am thinking and pondering thoughts and ideas that me and you are creating, I am anwsering you and others and vice-verses. You appeal to my thinking like I appeal to yours. That doesn't mean will always share the same view, but I truly believe that if you me and others start a trend that involes (me you and others) all of us in a thinking and pondering format, stating what we think,believe, and know to be true (correct-right)
I feel that we can begin something truly wonderfull. A base for our understanding on really important matters (Creation, the Spirit, Love,and Life) to name a few. It would be something that we all build on and gave too. A collection of thoughtout ideas, where as taking the proper amount of time to inspect,disect, and assimlate our info-- we could come up with anwser to our own questions...this is how i feel....thanks michaeld

michaeld
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello to all,
This idea of having a collection of thoughts that we each collaborated on, I have named (OUR COLLECTIVE THOUGHT). I think it could be great tool for us to collaborate, gather information,and learn from...(oh silly me, this already exists-its called the FIGU Discussion Board)..... Sometimes I get lost in my thinking.Sorry...michaeld

michaeld
Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2002 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello to all,
I've been humming a question in my head latly!
I'ts about the spirit, In physical-material body the spirit learns, My question is How does it and what does the spirit learn?...Well thoughtout anwsers (apply only)...thanks michaeld

pureharmony
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

michaeld,
I believe that the physical-material body learns about creation through living and experiencing material life, the spirit learns about spirituality through Love and bonding with other members of the creation, whether it be human or animals or ET's. The spirit realm, once passed over is for reflection, rest, recharging of the spirit, and correcting energy imbalances in the spirit body, and to correct "illogical thinking" within the consiousness.

*pureharmony* Shannon Gaul
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Our spirit consiousness is a photonic electromagnetic life form.
This is what i believe.
Photon physics is cool.

Betty Sue
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaeld

The human (OMedan) spirit learns about the all-encompassing LOVE of Creation in order to become ONE with Creation in the future. This occurs through experiences (which is why we make mistakes) from which knowledge and wisdom is attained - both in material and spiritual forms.

Salome

JAY
Posted on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

Example of what PTAAH spoke to Billy in reference to the "thought impulses which were going to be given to over 31,000 humans to artist, scientist producers alike," this small excerpt which I found is quite the route to what Micheal Horn is also trying to establish as proof of the PLEJARAN mission.

Below is an excerpt from an Ex Astrounaut Edgar Mitchell who flew in some of the NASA projects in our past and he gives us a very acurate account which sounds similar to the thought impulses and the right idea of creation. I am quite sure that he is not familiar to the Billy Meier teachings. His thoughts are right and exact to receiving thought impulses in some way, read the excerpt below:

"The future for Edgar Mitchell promises to be "more of the same." Which means more books and research into the vast potentials of consciousness, in conjunction perhaps with state-of-the-art media production.

Mitchell has entered into partnership with Hollywood producer Robert Watts (credits include all of the major Lucas and Spielberg movies including the Star Wars and Indiana Jones series) and others to form North Tower Films. The goal is to create the kind of consciousness-raising material that can help catalyze the needed changes on our small planet. Mitchell thinks the media can play a dominant role in such a process "as much as scientists," but, he points out, "the media has to go back to objective reporting."

MICHEAL HORN,

Is this very similar to the proof that the PLEJARANS are carrying out the thought impulses to help Humans develop at a faster pace??.... I do think this is the perfect example of what you are trying to accomplish in your website and in your talk around the nation.

Claes Elmberg
Posted on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jay,

Thankyou for that info about Edgar Mitchell. I'm happy to hear that maybe Hollywood may produce something that promotes our evolution in consciuosness.
It's great to hear some positive news.

Greetings from Claes

Linda
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all,

I have been thinking about something I posted to a forum member fairly recently about the possibility of reuniting with our departed loved ones upon our own death experience.

I said at the time that I did not know of any "official statement" in this regard (even though I'm sure it would only be "speculative" at best). I've been doing a keyword search for this topic and related topics and can't really find anything conclusively helpful. Lacking some of Billy's writings on this or related subjects, I am at a loss as to know what he may or may not have to say about this issue.

Somehow, I recall reading that upon one's death, the spirit leaves and becomes "consciousness without personality intact." If this is so, can someone please explain the numerous NDE accounts and the relevant, ongoing research in this area?

I certainly did not intend or wish to mislead the person to whom I was addressing my remarks, but I find I'm very unclear about how FIGU perceives the death/near-death/meeting of departed loved one's spirits.

Thanks to anyone for clarification here,
Linda

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda:

The following personal opinion is for your reference, some of them are not from FIGU materials.

I think our spirit have several parts and will act differently after death.

One part directly related to Creation, and will move to another spiritual plane after death. This energy is conscious and has no personality or ego.

Another part contains the experience and memory of latest incarnation, and will reside in the Akasha Records, a energy belt near the planet. This energy is conscious, and would trigger reaction from our material world. Most of Mr. Meier's data and experience and Edgar Cayce's are related to this level.

The third one is the energy left on this material world, fluidal(?) forces. Attaching to clothes, wall, bones or near by environment, few of these energy are conscious, most of them are triggered by another being's vibration, and the being could 'see' the energy. But in rare cases, this energy could be conscious, and could determine when to 'wake up' and perform some activities, but their energy is limited, so it is not that powerful.

Near Death Experience(NDE) should be the 2nd type of energy in our spirit, when we close to the moment of death, our spirit might prepare for the 'depositing' of our 2nd part of spirit mentioned above into Akasha Records, but if the NDE procedure is reversed, the person will come alive, but will remember what they saw during the 'depositing' process.

Hope this will help.

Peace.

Hampton Chiu

Linda
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton,

I've been taking some time with your post and re-reading the various discussion areas regarding the Akashic Records.

Your personal thoughts do make sense to me, as they explain a number of "life after life" phenomena. What I specifically had in mind, however, is the alleged NDE where someone claims to have met with his/her departed "Aunt Mary" who has said something to the effect, "You must go back. It is not your time yet." If I understand your logic, this experience would be accounted for from the spirit's second level.

Interestingly, just this past week, the classic NDE story of Dannion Brinkley aired on a segment of "Unsolved Mysteries." What's quite remarkable to me in his case, are the number of future events he was given to see and subsequentaly accurately report. Also, if I recall correctly, it was stated on this same program that NDE researchers estimate that some 8 million people have exprienced NDE's.

This area is especially fascinating to me, as I have done considerable hospice work and have found the thought of the reunion of loved ones quite comforting, especially for those in the death and dying process. It would be great to know if, in fact, these reunions actually occur. Research and evidence seems to suggest that they do. Once again, however, I do not yet find an official FIGU stance on this issue. Perhaps a question for Billy, including Dannion Brinkley's extraordinary account?

Sincerely,
Linda

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda:

I am sure there must be some FIGU material in German teaching talking about your question. But unfortunately I don't know the FIGU source regarding your question.

Following is personal opinion again, some are not related to FIGU teaching.

Akasha Records contains all human memory and experience from the past to the future, but the future keeps changing, so some of the future event in Akasha records may not happen.

Edgar Cayce had a lot of reading about future, but some of them may not come true, because Edgar Cayce got it from Akasha Records, but nevertheless, he is a great prophet and leading us to know more about spiritual world. His religious background makes people easier to accept the concept of reincarnation at that time.

Everyone has the ability to access Akasha Records, especially your own past lives, since the 'energy frequency' should be very similar between your previous incarnations.

Once a person can tap into Akasha Records, he/she should be able to first access to the energy/memory close to his/her frequency, if the person know how to change frequecy of his/her own, then more information may be accessible.

Last time I thought I was accessing Akasha Records because I saw some of the image in a 'semi-dream' state, and I try to find a newspaper next week, to see if I can see event in the future, but I guess it does not work that way.

Your energy frequency must be close to other energy to be able to 'see' them, and that is why after we die, the first 'person' to greet you is the one you know best, because your spirit energy frequency is very close, like the radio dial.

Hope that will help.

Hampton

Claes Elmberg
Posted on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hampton, Linda and All,

Do you think that perhaps when people die or have a near death experiance the do not really meet with the person they think they are seeing?
Maybe they are somehow naturally linking up with the closest frequency to their own in the the Akashik Records.
That seems to me like a logical possibility.

Saalome,
//Claes

Linda
Posted on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Claes and Hampton,

I'm still, quite honestly, not sure what to say "as fact" to the dying person whose hand I'm holding and whose family is gathered around the bedside. In my experience, the dying person and his/her survivors truly wish upon the comforting thought that a reunion with a departed loved one will soon take place.

I've been re-reading some work that you may find interesting as well on the subject of NDE's. Please check out Dannion Brinkley's mentor, Dr. Raymond Moody at this website.

Linda

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Claes:

Yes, your post is logical and possible.

I don't think after we die we can actually 'see' other people, since we do not have eyes any more.

Telepathic feeling maybe more accurate to describe the interaction between Akashic Records energy.

But I think after we die, part of our spiritual energy will join Akashic Records energy belt near our planet, and that is why I think our energy will 'encounter' other energy and thus 'see'/'feel' the close friend or relative to welcome you.

Peace.

Hampton Chiu

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page