Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

The Application of Natural Logic (Liv...

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Application of Natural Logic (Living by the creational laws and recommendations) « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 15, 2003Gicayhwh23 11-15-03  07:32 pm
Archive through January 22, 2008Phi_spiral23 01-22-08  07:27 pm
Archive through August 03, 2008Lepuniv23 08-03-08  06:57 am
Archive through November 28, 2008Pathfinder23 11-28-08  12:42 am
Archive through November 30, 2008Markcampbell23 11-30-08  10:44 pm
Archive through February 05, 2010Kingman23 02-05-10  12:44 am
Archive through February 18, 2010Sitkaa23 02-18-10  05:24 pm
Archive through May 10, 2010Bronzedesk23 05-10-10  07:29 am
Archive through February 21, 2013Ilovebilly23 02-21-13  01:52 am
Archive through April 25, 2014Str032323 04-25-14  12:01 am
Archive through October 30, 2014Cpl23 10-30-14  06:33 pm
Archive through December 14, 2015Billwilson1223 12-14-15  06:58 pm
Archive through January 16, 2017Tyler_rutland23 01-16-17  04:13 am
Archive through June 11, 2017Scott23 06-11-17  12:18 pm
Archive through November 12, 2017Redbeard23 11-12-17  07:46 am
Archive through July 31, 2018Corey23 07-31-18  05:37 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on how to apply the natural logic in our daily life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 461
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2018 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~Earth mankind needs a complete revamping of the concept of honor, and the Earth mankind needs to walk the real honourable path going forward.

We need to scrap our old, outdated system of honor that is associated with religion, and man's superiority over one another. Billy has said in a pamphlet that we are both collectively hindered, and hindering. From the top-down in our society we are stifled in our freedom, and in our consciousness, yet we are also stifling to others as we try and gain false superiority over others. Earth mankind's power system does not teach mankind the truth, nor about the laws and the recommendations of the Creation, and nor does our power system teach mankind about man's underlying oneness with one his fellow human-beings, and man's underlying oneness with his environment. When you "disturb" that underlying oneness, you suffer "disturbances" striking back at you, residually speaking.

My people are not without honor, it is just that we need a "redefinition" of our honor system to one that is based on the natural laws and recommendations of the Creation. One that is based on fairness, conscientiousness, being upright, and being a "law fulfiller". We need to learn what exactly these natural laws are, and they can be found in the FIGU recommendations, which can make "short work" of Earth's current problems.

As a "law fulfiller" (OMEDAM = Old Lyran term for "law fulfiller") it is mankind's responsiblities to fulfill the laws and recommendations of the Creation, and to live in concordance with them. According to the teaching of the prophets, if one does not live in concordance, then one will suffer setbacks from the universal law of causal cause and effect, and experience an interaction as a creational law. I say "universal" because this law of causality governs the universe. It governs on this (currently distant from creational) planet, and it governs on distant advanced civilized planets thousands of light-years in this universe, and in this and other galaxies. The advanced species' learning experiences made their civilization what it is today, and one day, our civilization will have similar outcomes if we do not destroy ourselves first in the learning process, and it will be our civilizationary learning experiences that will define our civilization in the future. The only thing that fluctuates is the severity and the complexity of the learning experiences, which fluctuates according to how far out of alignment your civilization is from living in concordance with the laws and the recommendations of the Creation, and the severity and the complexity of nature's "re-equalizationary" force that will put the civilization back into creational alignment.

Untruth rules the day here on Earth. We are far from the LOGOS (ancient Greek word which means = power of the Creation), and we are "backwards" in our way of living. It is creational law to never speak an untruth, yet on Earth, sometimes you have to lie to survive. Often a "job interview" is often simply a test to see how good of a liar one is. Instead of being "backwards", we need to be "forwards" in our thinking, and our deeds.

This is precisely what we need to learn, how to live. And this way of living needs to be in concordance with the laws and recommendations of the Creation.

As "law fulfillers", we are born to fulfill these natural laws. And we are born to evolve our consciousness, and to evolve in love, knowledge, and the essence of wisdom. This is the duty of each human-being born on Earth. It is this truth that is not taught in general to humanity. This truth is only found in the teaching of the prophets, and the truth-teaching.

Humanity will need to learn going forward, learn how to live. Just as my country, the United States will need to learn how to live correctly because of the impending future collapse, and need to learn correctly how to make political order out of current political chaos, and may have to learn not to poke the Russian bear. If my country were smart, it would be an active participant in gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit to overcome future domestic civil wars, but that is another story covered in another post.

~In closing, our future collective learning experiences will need to be "redefinitions" of our current system of ethics, and normalcy (it is naturally considered "normal" not to overprocreate, it is "abnormal" to overpopulate your world into ad absurdity) to be more in concordance with the laws and the recommendations of the Creation. This is the only way of survival, and our path forward will be difficult at times based on our "out of creational-alignment" fluctuation if we choose not to change for the better (collectively spoken). The only positive way forward for our people is the way of admonishment to listen to Billy Eduard Albert Meier at the highest levels of our civilization.

Corey Müske (Mueske) Red Wing, MN USA

Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 894
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 02:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Basis of Evolution is Unity

We mentioned that to “utilize the greater forces of nature” **) mankind should gain a different awareness.
CR 251 tells us that it will be the Chinese and Japanese discovering a higher level of physics ***)… a physics that extends into the fine-matter sphere.
Chinese scientists may already experiment with inventions Billy mentions in CR 251 ****).

Instead of researching which new discoveries could be used for “national defence purposes” (which translates into "more terrible destructive weapons separating mankind") world leaders should unite with the perception of unity (the thought of what I do to others I do to myself), research Billy’s CRs and advise their scientists, to put this knowledge to good use. In peaceful international co-operation. On projects that benefit all mankind.
Sincerely acknowledging the work of Billy.

Salome,

Bill
----------------------------------------------
**) Post 893 http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/16236.html#POST85702

***)
(CR 251 first mentions that a climate weapon will cause land masses and oceans to freeze … which obviously is an event in the future)
“247. Consequently, a new invention will be developed that, powered by the most economical of energies, heats the Earth’s atmosphere. This is the moment when Japan and China will discover that the prevailing physics is not the last word in knowledge, but that there exists yet a higher level of physics which extends into the fine-matter spheres.”
German
247. Dies wiederum ist der Zeitpunkt, da in Japan/China entdeckt wird, dass die bis anhin bestehende Physik nicht der Weisheit letztes Wissen ist, sondern dass noch eine höhere Physik besteht, die in die Bereiche des Feinmateriellen hineinbelangt.
****) “Nocturnal dawning” to illuminate city streets at night Post 888: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/8880.html#POST85658

Corey

Post Number: 521
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Scott can you choose this version instead of the other one that is in queue? Thanks.)

Dear personal journal entry,

Our homeworld will begin to be ravaged by natural catastrophes perhaps as soon as 10-20 years time, if our homeworld is not destroyed first by a cataclysmic world war. In whatever time-point you read these words over the next two centuries, stay strong and do your duty and task to your people. Connect your spirit-form to the great Nokodemion/Henok mission by reading the FIGU books.

If you lose your life in a natural catastrophe you will be reborn subject to the law of reincarnation. Reborn with a new personality and consciousness-block. This is my plan to re-equalize the human race. If you have been reading the encoded FIGU books you will reincarnate as a reinforcement. If it is a complete requirement for citizenship to read the 3 books at least one pass-through, perhaps we can re-equalize the human race as more and more people will reincarnate as reinforcements which will reinforce our civilization back to the teaching of the prophets.

It may take great disaster before the world is ready for a birth-stop legislation, and for that I am sorry. The Earth will suffer great labor pains as we are purified by the planet and the universe itself through causal cause and effect over perhaps the next two centuries, and one can only imagine our people will be forever altered by what is coming further down the pipeline.

These are necessary natural purifications, as we have collectively done a large disservice to the great and immutable laws and recommendations of the Creation. We have spat in it's face, and laughed at it's strong existence and now we have to pay our penance. It is in our people's best interests to cooperate with these natural purifications, and try and alter the causes back to positive so we can reap positive cause and effect reaps for the weal of the all.

You may witness the rise and fall of civilizations, and entire countries, or at least the coastlines will disappear to the deep. One can only imagine the glaciers will all but disappear, the earthquakes will be massive and our homeworld's outer beauty will all but disappear if our world becomes a ravaged wasteland, and we may lose our ocean's natural current system which one can only imagine equates to a massive worldwide oceanic dead-zone. It is in the best interests of our people if there are vast amounts of international coordinations and international cooperations to minimize the fall of civilizations in these upcoming urgent time epochs to protect the future peoples of the falling countries.

I have done all I can. Now it's up to humanity to make it's choice, and I do not forsee it will be preemptive unless I am consulted by the Earth government. If I, or at least the FIGU is not consulted than great shame will roll over this planet like an unstoppable whirlwind. I do not know what my personality will be exactly in the next life, but I will be very brave and truthful, and I think I will be a positive force for cause and effect at some of this planet's greatest time of need, which is perhaps is all my future personality, who is a stranger to me, will all be what they will ask for. He will also be a leader of somekind, and it's not just my future self, other deceased people from the FIGU community will come back as leadership material. The people may have to rely on us to make sense of it all, in a future tense, and when that time comes in, stay strong as we will require very brave missions and a very massive recovery operation for as far gone as we are in my 2019 from the natural balance of the universe, I can tell the natural recoil will be massive and very destructive.

As the years pass, I may see my words come true that most of the rest of the world lacks the urgency required, which they will regret one year.

written: 16:13 on the 20th of June, 2019.
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Msmichelle

Post Number: 505
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2019 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, post: 521 very touching, as a matter of fact, during my meditation, I too, speak to my past and further personalities.
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 522
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2019 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Personal journal entry part II,

This is my planetary assessment: there will be areas all over the Earth that will be running out of food and drink, people will be literally starving and thirsting to death in the upcoming decades unless our Earth government can develop food replication technology in time. Some people are trying to hold back the flood, but the water bursts through the fingers as the damage is tried to be contained.

Everybody is having too many babies, yes in the rich, but also very dramatically in the poor countries where poverty is unfortunately rampant which also violates creational law. One child after another as though it is the cool, hip thing to do. They do not see they are violating creational law. My entire planet, it is like they are stuck in the matrix with no escape, with no concern for the future nor the welfare of this planet and it's people. This whole situation has got the fingerprints of the deported Bafath government all over it. It is as though they wanted us to have a difficult future as creational law violators.

And overpopulation is promoted by the Earth government. These people know it is universal law not to overprocreate one's homeworld. I have been posting this for years on the FIGU forums. Billy and the FIGU have been warning the warned for decades. And yet the Earth government does not warn the people using television in every country preemptively like I have been instructing them to. Overall at the surface the Earth government does not seem currently capable of expressing universal concern for it's populace, and furthermore they need to be taught how to respond with universal urgency so they can respond to planetary emergencies and planetary crisis. They and the planet at large were purposely excluded from developing these characteristics by the deported Bafath government.

In the future families will be starving, looking for a few slices of bread, a few simple spoonfuls of soup, or perhaps a few mouthfuls of rice to fill their empty bellys. And perhaps they will let themselves live without food to feed their young children. China is in serious trouble too, rice could all but disappear if water disappears first. And China is very dependent on their pork situation which will be dramatically impacted by this overpopulation situation. All over the globe people could be literally dying in the streets as my homeworld is ravaged by cause and effect, unless we alter the situation and change in time, and these changes would have to be massive which would involve the entire Earth government to surrender to the truth and do as they are instructed.

This will be happening everywhere as far as I can tell. In the Trilateral countries of Russia, China, the United States. In Europe, and especially in the Africa and the Middle East where it will be barren for food in these latter two. Don't forget Canada and South and Central America and Australia. The island nations may be spared this fate, but they will suffer their own fate as they will go to the deep. We will lose Japan, the United Kingdom, Hawaii, etc. There will literally be food riots all over the globe, the people will literally rise up and demand better that they were not warned about the escalating lack of food and water situation. Society could break down if the Earth government does not immediately start warning the people using television preemptively to unify the globe about this matter, and immediately begin birth-stop legislation.

The people will also rise up when the natural catastrophes start because they were not warned. These natural disasters have already started in my country, I can bear witness to their devastation, and they will be getting worse spanning perhaps the entire globe perhaps as soon as in 10-20 years. Already here in the once great United States it's being mildly ravaged by cause and effect that forms as floods, torrential rains and freak weather patterns, mass cycling tornadoes, hotter then average wildfires, which is a distant glimpse looksee into the dangerous future we might not be able to stop. We have to warn the people in time.

The Earth and the universe will be punishing my homeworld for tampering with creational law. And that is if our homeworld is not firstly destroyed by a cataclysmic world war. I too have been warning the Earth government to put this down at all costs. I can see from the Meier material one century from now we will be quite a species. According to the "Goblet of the Truth" prophets do what they do to prevent bloodshed, hardship, and misery. They use their power from the universe and their voice to invoke great changes just in the nick of time, as well as with the last prophet will leave a written legacy that will invoke great change. May we all strive to take after his likeness, and honour his legacy by standing up for the truth when it comes to planetary emergencies.

The once great skyscrapers and architectural monstrosities of Beijing, Dubai, Chicago, all the major metropolises, etc throw off the geosynchronous orbit of the planet, and they may be taken down by deep-cycling earthquakes from the planet Earth's crust which could kill millions, or perhaps billions of my people. And Rome and all of Italy, for the last 2 millenniums attempted to viciously enslave the entire human-race with it's Bafath government induced Christian religion will be entirely destroyed by massive underwater volcanoes and above-ground volcanoes such as Vesuvius's magma chambers which could kill off not only the entire population of Rome, but major Italian land-tracts and population centres. The entire country of Italy will be a distant, horrific, tragic, and sad memory in the minds of my people that deserve to be liberated, but for some time they will not see some of this liberation is natural in nature directly from the universe to release my globe from bondage. The rest of the liberation comes from the FIGU community in the form of their book-stock, which will have to be well controlled to ensure it's preservation.

The US government if fully capable of turning over a new leaf if they chose to preemptively, which could perhaps issue more permanence to the Trilateral government who could all be great enforcers of creational law one day as a Triad who could secure the planet. Furthermore the people of this planet could also make a great undercover interstellar police force after several successive lifetimes, the quality of which will be affected by how preemptive it's government truly is after several months to several years time. This quality could also be impacted after we pay our penance to the natural forces of cause and effect over several successive lifetime configurations. Especially after the world agrees to read the 3 sacred FIGU books for Earth citizenship, with additional books mailed to the populace every 7 to 15 years which could lock them in to even greater successive lifetimes.

Perhaps we will see that in two centuries there will be better centuries. Our planet needs unification, leadership, and the confidence of self to continue to turn away from these historical negative Bafath tamperings. We have to accept creational laws and recommendations as our road-map to future centuries of advanced prosperity if we can adapt to these new times and not only change, but also rescue our civilization. I will not give up to ensure this transition takes less than two centuries. May I spare some people from my homeworld from an evil and dishonourable death of starvation and thirst, and perhaps some people will leave their metropolis for a safer rural area because of my words.

Corey Müske (Mueske) citizen of the kingdom of the Earth (Terra) = 10:43 on the 21st of June in the year 2019.

Votan

Post Number: 927
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2019 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the Bafath looked like us could they have infiltrated the governments of the world. There must be a way of telling.

Was Hitler and the like were bafath.
joe

Corey

Post Number: 523
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 05:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle, post 505 thank you for the kind instructive words. Scott's California group is working on a translation of Billy's "Introduction to Meditation" book as we speak. You would probably excel at concentrative meditation excercises.

Scott

Post Number: 2911
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

The book will actually be distributed by the Australian Landnesgruppe, because interest groups cannot publish translations...The translation was completed about 6 weeks ago, but now proofing etc needs to be done before going to print...If and when I hear anything regarding a date I will post it. Salome

Corey

Post Number: 525
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Scott can you choose this version instead of the other one that is in queue? Thanks)

Addendum to post #522: To those in charge that need to hear this in the Earth government:

Turn off your foreplanned nuclear war that is a contingency plan to contain the items I listed and outlined in my post #522 (scroll up) containing my planetary assessment.

Instead tell the people the truth about the future instead of opening up a nuclear holocaust. If you do this nuclear holocaust you will be ravaged by cause and effect for many sequential lifetime configurations. You will have to difficultly balance out and work out the pain you caused the consciousnesses of billions of murdered people, and our planet will be utterly contaminated for this journey.

Instead directly tell the people the truth about the future.

1) For thousands of years our Earth government and it's people were tampered with by an advanced elite evil splinter group of extraterrestrials which we are now recovering from, and then in the 80's these evil extraterrestrials were deported by wise and just positive technologically/spiritually advanced extraterrestrials who do not want to contact us in our condition.

2) As a direct result of their (Bafath's) actions, our planet is overpopulated which will unleash nature's fury from natural catastrophes as a lesson from the fabrics of the universe.

3) Don't lie in the fact that we will have to prepare for direct casualties of our people as a direct result of these same said natural catastrophes. Food and water may also be in some short supply in some areas if we cannot contain this situation first.

4) Tell the truth to the people using television announcements as a mass-appeal contingency protocol. This will immediately begin altering cause and effect back in our favour because you will be hitting and accessing the truth frequencies of the universal law of cause and effect. Although we will still have to pay our penance to the natural forces of cause and effect for our overpopulated globe, we will begin to lessen and dramatically impact the future catastrophes by direct human actions of truth. The people doing the revelations will be bearers of truth recognized by the fabrics of the universe. I and others inside the FIGU community can assist in writing the speeches, and perhaps do some of the announcements. We all need good meaningful lasting sources of employment anyway.

5) Telling the people the truth will get the entire people of this planet back on the side of the Earth government, as these people will be shocked that you will be telling them the truth on a deep level many of the people will accept the truth, minus some stragglers. The way it stands today, the people expect the Earth government to protect them from danger even though you currently "misguide" the people from the truth by hiding it, and if you do not publicly reveal the truth to the people regarding our natural catastrophes induced by human overpopulation to the people preemptively, there will be massive uprisings that will need a containment (no nuclear holocausts allowed).

6) Prepare the world that it will have to be permanently altered so once again cause and effect goes back in our people's favour. Let the people know there will have to be a halt in births in a few months time that will be held for 7 full cycling years with a short duration allowed for modest births.

7) Prepare your government to prepare to put to rest the entirety of the 666, even if some of this is secretly done under the solid direction and commands of the people of the FIGU community, and some is put down very public for mass appeal to modify public opinion to a new better-lasting era.

Turn off all nuclear weaponry save 3 warheads apiece for each of the 3 Trilateral countries. Dismantle the rest under articles of 300-year long peace agreements between the entire Trilateral government of the former enemies of the United States, Russia, and China as a containment. I will need to be expediently, directly, and safely consulted by my United States government to help initiate this all. This will have to be done before there is a cataclysmic war between nations, and this will have to be before my country falls and affects it's citizenry and other nations. Let's minimize the fall and spare the people of my country and the citizens of the Earth.

Perhaps in two centuries there will be better centuries and perhaps the citizens of our globe will one day soon know, live, and understand lasting peace the way it is taught in the teaching of the prophets,

Corey Müske (Mueske) Red Wing, MN-USA = written 11:01 CDT-MN time

Corey

Post Number: 526
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Scott, can you choose this one instead of the other version in queue? Thanks.)

Votan,

What was happening between the Old German government and the Bafath was there were direct face-to-face contacts between the Old German government's Thule society and the Bafath government. Secret Societies were one of their (Bafath) modus of operations.

Although the Bafath could have easily infiltrated the Earth government, and probably did using androids especially after the Old German government lost the world war two primarily due to the United States and the Russian governments. What most likely happened though was strange human men with a weird vibration would most likely "appear" (IE: teleportation) to approach these governments and make all sorts of strange promises, and threats, and promises of "salvation" to go along with vast evil instructions for the duped government to carry out at their (Bafath's) evil request under threat of force and retaliation. If the duped government refused to go along with these "commands" or failed in any way, there was probably hell to pay which would directly cost people their life and limb, or even worse, they (the Bafath) would seriously alter the offender for the evil way so the offender would be separated from natural creational realizations that would assist the consciousness so they would live a pitiful uncreational existence in the form of evil slavery and spiritual bondage.

These people shouldn't have been tampering with my homeworld. Our homeworld. And everybody is still stuck in the matrix too, the only way out is through the FIGU community. I just hope that the Earth government recorded some of this stuff for when the truth comes out they and we can prove is wasn't always willingly.

Hugo

Post Number: 675
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, if Hitler was a Bafath, the Bafath wouldn't have needed to send him negative impulses to influence him.

Hugo

Post Number: 676
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I didn't know you did a California study group. Can you tell me/us a bit about it?

Scott

Post Number: 2912
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo,

The group was started in 2012 as a group of people interested in the teachings of Billy and the Plejarens. A few of us, including myself, were part of earlier groups within the US which eventually disbanded. A few years ago we were informed by FIGU that we could classify ourselves as an "Interest Group", without some of the constraints of a more formal study group. We meet once per month during the Peace Meditation Weekend. We read the Nokodemion Prayer in German and English prior to doing the Peace Meditation. We then have lunch and then discuss various topics and later in the afternoon we take turns reading from our current study "The Talmud of Jmannuel" We have also read as a group The Might of Thoughts and also The Decalouge. We have also discussed possibly translating "The Book of Names", but that isn't completely decided upon yet....I feel very fortunate to have people within the area who are able to meet as we do..I think it really helps in our understanding of the material....Thank you for asking Salome

Votan

Post Number: 928
Posted on Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo

You forget that there was so many attempts on his life and each time it failed as he was protected by the Bafath.

Even his so called death was staged. He died a natural death in South America.
joe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1389
Posted on Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, Hitler died in his bunker as reported:

http://www.theyfly.com/Human_Animal.html

Hugo

Post Number: 679
Posted on Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

that does not prove or mean that Hitler was a Bafath.

Do you have proof that Hitler lived on because according to the Meier case he did shoot himself -

Billy: Furthermore, as Sfath said, Hitler is extremely cowardly and "shoots himself out of the life" when the time comes that he himself would have to face accountability. The fact that with that he meant the suicide of Hitler, that I had understood, however realized rightly only later on, when he then had actually shot and killed himself.

Ptaah: ... That was indeed the case, .....

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_616

Corey

Post Number: 529
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2019 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Addendum to post 522 (scroll up),

India is also another country that will most likely be barren for edible food and drink in the upcoming decades, it will most likely be considered a high-crime to waste food in some of these areas because of sparsity, unless we "reverse course" and pass global birth-stop legislation. The Earth government also has to warn the people what lies ahead, and what may lie ahead if they waited too long. All countries will be in serious trouble if there is not a humane course correction that needs to be done wisely, safely, carefully, and expediently.

Note, an elaboration: there are also rumours inside the FIGU community for future dictatorships putting people (most likely women) to death for crimes of giving birth as the natural catastrophes will get so bad in natural nature it may be enforceable by death. This also needs a course correction so a global birth-stop with sacred 7-year cycling birth-rate checks remain legally in place preemptively before the flood and desert, and personal freedoms still need to be respected, so one can know inner-freedoms of consciousness, and outer-freedoms of full global citizenship, minus the freedom to procreate by choice, yet it must be a requirement of Earth citizenship to submit to the humane authority of the global overpopulation authority punishable only by a global humane banishment system, not punishable by death of the woman. It was most likely the offending man's choice to not use global birth-control, so he should do banishment time as well. This is how the natural laws and the recommendations of the Creation work, IE: the natural laws that govern the universe.

~The Earth government needs to warn the people preemptively to prevent a dystopian "surprise" future for the people. Prevent future massive uprisings of the people peacefully and tell the truth you know is true, and cancel all future dictatorships decades before they form for a complete global terrestrial peace and order for species preservation and freedom of consciousness. This can go a lot of ways, make the right (long-lasting) choice that can last centuries, and whatever happens always take care of your human national and international people.~

17:54 28th of June, in the year 2019

Perhaps in two centuries there will be better centuries,

Sincerely,

Corey Müske (Mueske)

Corey

Post Number: 540
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OM [Omfalon Murado] canon:

1:12 "Niemals verehre ein Mensch den JHWH oder den Propheten oder des Propheten Geistführer, denn Verehrung (Ehrwürdigung) gebühret allein der Schöpfung."

1:12 "Never worship a human that is an JHWH or a prophet, or a prophet spirit-guide, then worship (veneration) is due alone to the Creation."

1:13 "Verehrung and Anbetung gebühret der Schöpfung, die da ist das Höchste und die (relativ) vollkommenste Vollkommenheit in ihrem Himmel (Universum).

1:13 "Veneration and worship is due the Creation, it is the highest and the relative perfected absolutely full-development in your firmament (universe)."
~Proper education and training for the masses of people is a must for any civilized society:

We have a long way to go on Earth before we can reach the pinnacle of a civilized society.

Our people are kept in an untruthly state of being, where they are only pure material intellectuals, only concerned about the material objects (mammon) not the ways of the spirit and the teaching of the prophets.

Our people are not overall taught the laws of:

1. the law of causal cause and effect.
2. the law of reincarnation and the law of becoming and passing
3. the law of contrariness
4. the law of rationality (control child-bearing, etc.)
5. the law of the boomerang effect, etc.

Knowing all of these points makes the difference in your world-view, and helps break one out of the fear-based, punishment-based mentality of billions of people. And knowing these points makes the difference on your outlook for the future, will you see that the status quo is just fine for the future, or will you see that not everything is so rosy, and that there is an abyss around the next corner unless we collectively change?

And will you stand up for this change, or will you let the destruction roll right over you as you may be in it's path? Our people are taught to fear a non-existent "God's" punishment and wrath, where they will burn in hell forever smelling like brimstone (IE: a punishment-based system).

This is all to control the masses (a fear-based and punishment-based system), to keep them submissive-dependent in consciousness, as the wool has been pulled over our people's eyes for over two millennia. The religious clerics in charge of religion are petrified of the truth, for it will set one free, and their fear is residualness from the old Bafath control system.

The law of mistakes indicates that these mistakes are necessary "learning-points" of evolutionary development, and personal "progression-points". Our people need to be taught that it is okay to make mistakes, don't fear a non-existent "God's" punishment for mistakes. What has to be done though is the unreplication/elimination of mistakes, a way to neutralize errors and not repeat them, so one can properly learn from the mistake and accumulate more knowledge that becomes the essence of wisdom.

However mistakes need to be made within the confines of the law, as the cornerstone to the spiritual teaching is a humane banishment system, which on our planet need to be true rehabilitation-centers, so criminality can be taught how to become good people again, to once again walk the path of the honourable "straight & narrow" even if the criminal's crime was so severe they cannot rejoin society among the full-fledged citizenry.

On our planet you are lied to from the day of your birth. You are lied to about religion, about history, and truth and justice, and you are lied to about equality and honour. Love has to be only "sex-based", and do anything for the mammon, including selling out your fundamental principles that make up one's character.

Firmness of character is good for personality development, and many of our people are only taught softness of character. Furthermore our people need to be taught to master life, not avoid it. Stumbling blocks and pitfalls can always be overcome, and you will master life if you do so in your thoughts.

The key to life is in one's thoughts. This secret of "what man thinks, he becomes" is so fundamental to the spiritual teaching that it is a fundamental principle in the life of the wise-man & the wise-woman, to control one's thoughts and "weed the garden" take out the old bad thoughts that lack self-confidence, and replace them with fresh, new, positive thoughts that are full of courage and self-confidence to radiate out to the universe (boomerang effect) so you can benefit from good reaps of cause and effect.

The people need to be taught all of these fundamental principles that I outlined, and more. Without wisdom, there are fundamental cracks starting to surface all over our society, as the people currently lack the honest life-changing directions and advices of the spiritual teaching. The people are ready for big events, and need to be given the chance to become true people. The New Age demands the New Way, or the future will lose harmoniousness as we enter an era repressed by cause and effect, even moreso then we are today.

The future lies in the adherence of the following of the laws and the recommendations of the Creation, there are no "half-ways" and it has to be a complete surrender. For too long mankind has asked these laws to bow to him, when he or she should be the one who adapts himself or herself to these laws. We have to adapt our society to become reciprocal of these laws, and we have to transform things so we can become the pinnacle of a civilized society.

I would like to put things on a path where this can be accomplished in two centuries, and I will continue for whatever time I have remaining left in this current life.

Sincerely,

Perhaps in two centuries there will be better centuries,

Corey Müske (Mueske)

"Voice of the Age of Aquarius" cover, a FIGU-Switzerland publication.

OM [Omfalon Murado] original German canons 1:12 and 1:13 translated to English by Corey Müske (Mueske). The German is copywritten by FIGU/BEAM Age of Aquarius publishing.

Felinity

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mornin' y'all,

I woke up a little after 4am, and I'm blaming it on daylight savings time :/

I'm posting a question/concern here: every now and then I notice the moon doesn't move at all. Not only that, but it's waxing with the angle being in a "smiley" position, which is very rare for me to see here in Virginia. This happens a few times a year when I see that the moon is stationary for more than 30 minutes. Why is that? The earth keeps spinning, so that's good.

Clouds as well. Some days, I notice no cloud movement for at least 30 minutes.

Any information is appreciated.

Salome and have a good Saturday,

Belinda

Acriasis

Post Number: 62
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Felinity,
Regarding your question which may be better suited in a different category, your perspective as well as a spiraling weather pattern in your area, may be causing such an effect as to percieve the moon and cloud structures are not moving for around 30 minutes, which is likely due to a slowing down of sorts, in which these natural bodies are still moving but only very slowly.
Here is some info on the moon which may help answer your question,

From this website: http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/physics/37-our-solar-system/the-moon/the-moon-and-the-earth/111-is-the-moon-moving-away-from-the-earth-when-was-this-discovered-intermediate

Hello Acriasis, please remember to only post FIGU related links as mentioned in the guidelines. Thank you Scott

"The Moon's orbit (its circular path around the Earth) is indeed getting larger, at a rate of about 3.8 centimeters per year. (The Moon's orbit has a radius of 384,000 km.) I wouldn't say that the Moon is getting closer to the Sun, specifically, though--it is getting farther from the Earth, so, when it's in the part of its orbit closest to the Sun, it's closer, but when it's in the part of its orbit farthest from the Sun, it's farther away.
The reason for the increase is that the Moon raises tides on the Earth. Because the side of the Earth that faces the Moon is closer, it feels a stronger pull of gravity than the center of the Earth. Similarly, the part of the Earth facing away from the Moon feels less gravity than the center of the Earth. This effect stretches the Earth a bit, making it a little bit oblong. We call the parts that stick out "tidal bulges." The actual solid body of the Earth is distorted a few centimeters, but the most noticable effect is the tides raised on the ocean.
Now, all mass exerts a gravitational force, and the tidal bulges on the Earth exert a gravitational pull on the Moon. Because the Earth rotates faster (once every 24 hours) than the Moon orbits (once every 27.3 days) the bulge tries to "speed up" the Moon, and pull it ahead in its orbit. The Moon is also pulling back on the tidal bulge of the Earth, slowing the Earth's rotation. Tidal friction, caused by the movement of the tidal bulge around the Earth, takes energy out of the Earth and puts it into the Moon's orbit, making the Moon's orbit bigger (but, a bit pardoxically, the Moon actually moves slower!).
The Earth's rotation is slowing down because of this. One hundred years from now, the day will be 2 milliseconds longer than it is now."

(Message edited by scott on November 23, 2019)

Weatherly6836

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2019 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Felinity. Have noticed that clouds do move, sometimes very slowly and sometimes quickly. As far as the moon goes, I've noticed that it appears in different sizes (full, three quarters, half and quarter). Is that what you mean when you said it's waxing with the angle being in a smiley position. Glad to hear another person with similar interests living in Virginia. I live in Roanoke. Where do you live? Have a great Sunday. Peace, Mark

Schantz

Post Number: 341
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2021 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I understand the meaning of Gewalt correctly, I think it was said very well today, by Kim Iverson on her show.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page