Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive for 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive for 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jeedi

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2004 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I think Edward brings up an excellent point on another string in this forum, there are still people that Do Not know...what a "Consciousness" is! Let alone...a "Spirit(ual)-Consciousness". These seem to be questions that I ask myself too, so to try and learn. And all I really know is that I have a long way to go. Agreed, these are difficult concept to grasp.

So I ask participants here to try and define what consciousness is? Let alone what a material consciousness is? And further what defines spiritual consciousness?

I would love to hear peoples ideas (forum regulars, Kern people, anybody).

Regards,
Anthony

Anonymous

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2004 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand it, the material consciousness is that part of us that perceives through the physical senses. It is how we know ourselves in the material world. When we say we know something exists, we know that thing to exist through our seeing or touching it, or through our hearing and smelling it, or through our tasting it. Were it not for these we could not know anything to exist, not even ourselves, as then there would be no way of obtaining knowledge of things, such as we do when we take a walk in a park and observe the trees, or when we sit quietly at a table, thinking about ourselves. This, as I understand it, is the material consciousness. The spiritual consciousness, on the other hand, is that part of us that does not perceive through the physical senses but through the senses of the spirit. Having little experience with this, I can only guess that it is how we come to know ourselves in the spiritual realm. But what that means, I can't really say at this point, as I am having difficulty comprehending the potential of the spirit and spiritual existence. However, I will say that comprehending ourselves spiritually is not the same as comprehending ourselves physically. One might then ask if we comprehend "ourselves" at all, as this seems to imply a connection in identity between the spiritual and the material.

Hope this helps.

JEC

Hello Anonymous,

I moved your post and the previous post, because they seem to be dealing more with the nature of the spirit and consciousness rather than Reincarnation, Akashic Records etc.
Thanks Moderator

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Catharsis, Cleaning of the Earth human psyche and material consciousness, in order to resume Spiritual development

Catharsis, pronounced: Ca`tharsis

Definition: An act of removing by cleansing; ridding of sediment or other undesired elements.

I want to speak about true catharsis and its meaning for Earth human evolution.
First I will explain the true meaning of catharsis, so that people understand.
True catharsis is the cleaning and purging cult-religious, material-egoistic and every other natural-law violating element in the Earth-human Psyche and material consciousness.

Many people when they first encounter the real natural creative truth and knowledge they are often wanting and desiring to know more then they can handle, its like a very very thirsty man who finds water and drinks too much, it overwhelms him and he suffocates on it, the thing that should brings him life is actually becoming lethal. The only wise thing for him to do is to zip it slowly with small amounts to let him get used to the life bringing water again.
Largely, this same principle applies to truth seekers and truth finders, small amounts of truth need to be processed because the material consciousness is not used to handle a lot of knowledge at once, it will overload and it would bring harm instead of good.

Another example to make things clear: The Earth human psyche and material consciousness resemble at this moment a land owned by a farmer that hasnt been looked after for many many seasons, rains and wind have robbed it of almost all natural substances, the grounds are rocky, weeds grow and its barren, the farmer dumped waste and garbage.
So if this land is to bring fruit and crops once more, what should the farmer do?
The farmer starts to realize that before he can grow anything at all he needs to clean his land very thoroughly, and he knows this is a very painstaking process, which will take a long time, and even when he succeeds, then he has the task in front of him to sow the seeds and to grow his crops.
He needs to removes the weeds with their roots, remove the rocks, they are often big and very heavy and some take a long time to move or to break in small pieces he can handle and to move from his land.
Even when he has cleaned the surface, his land is still not clean because the dirt and waste reach deep into his land, so he will need to plow and clean every inch or centimeter of his land.

The farmer is virtually every earth human, living at this time.
So the directives for the Earth human are this:

1. Get rid of every element in thought, writing, speaking and action which concerns cult-religion, remove all things related to god and Christ, every reference of cult-religion has to be removed, not one iota should be left back, many many phrases, sayings, customs have their roots in cult-religion, there is no good and evil in the common way, there is only logical and illogical, and no value judgment should be given to them. Get rid of idolizing living or dead people regardless of cultural position, they are all subject to the laws of the material universe.

2. Let go of the Ego, since it doesnt exist in the Earth human way, Earth humans wants to POSSES true knowledge and that is in fact impossible since true spiritual knowledge and wisdom has no 'owner' it belongs to everyone, everywhere, in the whole Absolute Absolutum.
People need to embrace true altruistic behavior and they need to gain knowledge in order to develop their own spirit and in accordance with the law of Universal Love to help all others to develop their spirits.

3. Let go of the bonds of the material and time and space since the spirit and its evolution cant be bound by it without it causing severe hinder by it. Every material thing, every living human body is bound by time, space and matter, and will seize to exist, therefore do not bound to it, it will cause great grief and hurt. Respect every material thing as is, it has its evolutionary purpose for the spirit in the material realm, and respect the laws of BEING/NOT-BEING (SEIN/NICHT-SEIN) and that it will come to pass.

So for all people:
Everything that binds you, every material object, every person or object of desire, every icon of power, every unbalanced thought and action will bind you and hold back your spiritual evolution, strive in every moment asleep or awake to truly know that you cant posses knowledge, in fact, you 'merge' more and more over time with true knowledge, wisdom, love and logic, to live in Creation.
Dont bind yourself in time or space, dont make impossible mental barriers of things you can't do, because there is truly no barrier for the spirit since its part of Creation itself. Every thought and action should be in accordance with the Laws of BEING and Universal Love.

Earth humans need to clean themselves first, that their first duty in order to fulfill the Laws of Creation, and after this first deep cleaning, he will be able to follow the path of evolution and he will need to keep on 'cleaning' himself (learning from mistakes, balancing excessive positive and negative things in thought and action) until one day he will be free for the bounds of space, time and matter.

This first cleaning task Catharsis is hard, long and difficult and it will take several lives for people to complete this, because the wasted and soiled grounds reach deep into man.

Saloome,

Jacob

Markc

Post Number: 122
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob ;

I really enjoy your posts .I read this with a great smile and a sense of releif . Obviously you have studied the spiritual teachings for a long time . Is the Catharsis that you mentioned in the teachings ?

Your contributions are refreshing .Thank you very much .

Salome , Mark

Mark Campbell

Anonymous

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phaethon

You said that catharsis is the purging of cult-religious, material-consciousness and other natural law violating elements in the Earth human psyche and material consciousness, and that it will take several [lifetimes] for people to complete this, because the wasted and soiled grounds reach deep into man. This is not so. It is true that it reaches deep into the collective psyche and that it will take many centuries for humans to complete this, but it is not true that it will take several lifetimes, seeing as each time the spirit form reincarnates a human life develops an entirely new personality that has no connection whatsoever with the personality of the human existence the spirit form previously occupied. Being connected to a certain personality, an individual psyche and material consciousness will cease to exist when the owner of this personality ceases to exist. They have no continued existence that the next human life the spirit within us reincarnates into is obliged to resume where its previous owner left off, although, granted, the next human life is likely to undertake a similar task. But this is because of the collective psyche that exists in the world, not because of an individual psyche that existed in a past life. Every human life the human spirit form reincarnates into develops a new personality and therefore a new psyche and material consciousness. Depending on a human beings background and upbringing, ones psyche may not be as damaged as in a previous existence, or it may even be worse. Depending also on ones consciousness, it may just be that one can overcome the psychological clutter that hinders one in ones lifetime. In fact, it is precisely ones consciousness that continually struggles with ones psyche and material consciousness. Understood from this perspective it will indeed take several lifetimes. But not because one is not able to purge oneself in ones lifetime of all cult-religious, material-consciousness and natural law violating elements infecting ones psyche; rather it is because the world is so aligned that it is difficult to escape being infected by it. Were the world aligned with the natural laws of Creation instead, we would not have to struggle so desperately in consciousness, but only according to our lack of knowledge and wisdom, which in this instance would begin to be guided correctly. It is only because we are being misguided in our thinking and reasoning that we also find ourselves continually struggling against, or needing to purge ourselves of, the cult-religious, material-consciousness and natural law violating elements in our psyche. Were it not for this, catharsis would be something many of us could experience in our lives in this lifetime. Unfortunately, however, only those of us whose consciousness is determined to make a great effort towards inner change will experience it. And yet even when catharsis is experienced, this does not mean that one will not need to experience it again in the next incarnation. On the contrary, one will need to experience it again, because one will be at the very beginning of a new life.

Salome
JEC

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The path people walk in life is governed by the law of cause and effect.
Most things you think and do will have their completion in this lifetime, some things will last beyond a lifetime and will be stored in the Akasha chronicles, these impulses are either positive, negative or neutral.
Together with Spiritual evolutionary level, and these impulses the Spirit form determines the place where it will reincarnate, its the duty of the Spirit to neutralise these impulses by means of evolution and learning.
Those impulses determine the exact surroundings where the Spirit has to incarnate in order to reach a certain level of evolution.
These impulses which are stored in the Akasha chronicles are in connection with the material unconsious, so they have an indirect influence on the creation of the personality, they do how ever form a matrix in which the new personality can form, but because every new life is a little more advanced then the next it will be easier for the new Personality to neutralise those impulses.
Illogical thoughts and actions attract each other, so the whole of humanity puts a burden on every single individual, but the single individual is doing the exact same thing and putting a burden with every illogical thought and action.
I agree with you that both the collective Psyche but also the individual Psyche need cleaning, because both are connected to each other, and the one shapes the other and the other way around.
You gave me food for thought...i will ponder about this.

Saloome.

Jacob

Jplagasse

Post Number: 308
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

"...its the duty of the Spirit to neutralise these impulses by means of evolution and learning."

"...but because every new life is a little more advanced then the next it will be easier for the new Personality to neutralise those impulses."

Can you please elaborate, or give examples or whatever might be appropriate, on the above quotes??

Salome,
JP

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello JP

"...its the duty of the Spirit to neutralise these impulses by means of evolution and learning."

I am referring to the impulses positive and negative that determine the place and time of reincarnation of the Spirit into a new body, as long as they are present they keep the Spirit in the cycle of incarnation, when the human reaches a certain evolution level over time and his/her thinking and actions are purely logical and according to the Natural Laws, then so will neutralize these impulses and no longer 'bind' the Spiritform to the material realm, since the spirit has reached a level of evolution that brings it past the need of a material realm with all its positive, negative and neutral factors and influences.
Purely positive and negative impulses, vibrations and factors belong to the material world that are compliant to the laws of space, time and matter, and not to the purely spiritual realm which is only perfectly balanced and neutral.
A human who will reach the ability to only think 100% logical will break free from the bonds of the material realm.

"...but because every new life is a little more advanced then the next it will be easier for the new Personality to neutralise those impulses."

Each time when you and I incarnate we are a little more evolved because our Spiritforms have processed a little more wisdom and knowledge and we have become more logical and more intelligent, because the Spirit has become a little stronger, this has also its influence on the material unconsicous and material consicous and psyche which form the Personality so it will be enabled to think more logical and therefore more balanced-neutral.

I hope this explains things.

Jacob
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Scott

Post Number: 467
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

In regards to what you said regarding the impulses contributing to where and when a spirit reincarnates.

What if a being from another world travels to this planet or any planet and crashes his vehicle and dies. It would seem the being has not really registered any impluses into the Akashic records, except those possibly of his death, how would the spriit know where and when to reincarnate? This is based on the idea, that once you die on a planet you must reincarnate on that planet until you reach a certain level of evolution.

Thanks for any input.

Salome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

It all depends on the level of spiritual evolution of both the spiritform and planet.

When a being chrases or dies by other means on this planet and the spirit is higher developed, then it will need to wait in spiritual realm until our planet reaches a similar level of development, this can take thousands of years.

When a being chrases or dies on a much higher developed planet then it cant incarnate because it lacks the capability to find a place to incarnate, the akasha-belt and collective consiciousness have a much too high frequency level for such a spiritform to tap into.
This spiritform will wander off into space looking for a planet or spaceship with a similar evolutionary level.
If the Spiritform is of an similar level of evolution it will seek out the parents and surroundings closest to its own Spirit vibration, this is not a choice of the Spirit, but a determined effect of the Natural laws.
Every Spiritform has its unique vibration.

People with Spiritforms not orginally from this Earth will feel (very dependantly) more or less alien on this world, they feel drawn to their original homeworld even though they dont consicously realise it, would a human with such a Spiritform come close to its original homeworld, it will feel a very strong connection with it.
This is different for Spiritforms of destroyed planets like Malona/Phaethon because there is no place to go back to, I dont know exaclty what the consequences are of a human-life bearing planet being destroyed, and the effects on the Akasha-belt, but those are certainly severe and delay the spiritual evolution.

I hope this helps.

Jacob

Jay

Post Number: 255
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phaethonsfire,

This is correct in worlds of many spirit-forms of different levels of evollution. I think the spirit form when reaching a habitable planet of life force, it has to also aclimate itself and awareness to the conditions of the new planet. If by chance knowone may seem to be aware is that at this time from my understanding of the readings is that many of our spirit forms do come from the MALONA, Mars and and Pheaton as regions when once existed. If my understanding serves me correctly, ALL the world events which we are experiencing, it seems to me that we are some how creating the same dramas here on this planet earth as well from those times of ancient upheavals in those other worlds we once inhabited.

This intermingling out-post we call earth is very much interlaced with many past time existences and a blend of many spiritual forces which make it from my view unstable.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jay,

For me personally, it doesnt matter if my Spiritform comes from Lyra, Pheathon, Terra or from any place else.
I know I live here on this planet Terra, I have re-incarnated here and my obligation is to evolve, to share my knowledge in true love to the best of my abilities.
For me personally its most important that with the Spiritual evolution that I am undergoing now, to shape this planet little by little into a peaceful world this incooperation with everyone on this planet.

Jacob

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 43
Posted on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spiritual life in the Material realm

When people are born in this world with a mind that looks a little further beyond the so-called boundaries of an average human life of being born, growing up, living through childhood and puberty, entering the stages of adult life and day in day out working jobs, raising children, then sooner or later the desire and curiosity arises what is life all about? Where do I come from? Where do I go? Why am I here? Is this all to it?

Questions, to which most people cant seem to find an answer, why is that so?
They look everywhere except where the truth is found, namely in themselves and in Nature.

If they would look at Nature, the answer is given in everything.
Everything material in Nature is made of the same fundamental blocks as his how body, and there are many seen and unseen forces at work between his body and Nature, namely heat, cold, electricity, magnetism, gravity and many more forces of known and unknown Nature, that even reach into the deepest foundations of his body.
He should recognize that he is totally connected to Nature, based on the same materials, and filled with the same natural forces that are at work everywhere in Nature.
Not one iota of his body is separated from his surroundings, never for not one second.
With this knowledge, the initially shocking realization arises that he is one with all in Nature, no matter when he is asleep or awake, no matter if he ignores it or accepts it, its a life changing realization.

When the night falls and he goes to bed to get a nights rest and closes his eyes, and the nightly darkness and silence takes a hold of him, then he can realize deep in him, when his thoughts are quiet, that there is something in him thats unchangeable regardless if he is asleep, awake or dreaming, its stays steady and unchangeable all the time.
Then he realizes that its his Spiritform, the part in him that never changes, never sleeps.... and never dies.
This realization bring him to the conclusion that this Spiritform, this 'center' in him, is in fact himself, not his material body, his whole perception changes, about himself and about everybody else.
His material body his an instrument of his Spiritform, its his external appearance in a material world, his tool to live, evolve and learn in the material world.
When he looks up in the night sky in the endless realms of space his sees faraway suns and planets, created in majestic order by Creation, then when he really looks and actually sees, not with his eyes, but with his consciousness, then he realizes that the force that created everything in Nature, including his body and his Spiritform, is in all things, it is in every atom, every color of light, its in how the way how a leaf falls of a tree, or a stone ripples the water, and that everything in nature, is created by an Universal Consciousness, Creation then he knows that his Spiritform is part of Creation, because its in essence the same force thats in everything else.
With this he realizes that his final destination doesnt lie in the material world but in unity with Creation itself, realizing about Creation is equal to realizing the meaning of his life and his destiny.

Jacob

Chiuwang

Post Number: 164
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob:

I am able to wake up at a pre-set time during the night when I am in good health condition, like a alarm clock, do you know which part of consciousness is related to?

Also I frequently can hear very high frequency sound, and I have my ears checked by doctors, the ears seems in good condition, do you know any possible reason for that?

Thanks.
Hampton Chiu

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 71
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hampton Chiu,

To answer your first question, your subconsicous is responsible for this.
When you think before you go to sleep "I want to wake up at 6.00am" then your subconscious will accept this as an logical request which will be executed at that specific time, your subconsicous knows very well the exact time, since it can register much much more then you do with your waking consicousness.

In fact what you see, hear, feel, taste and smell is just a small fraction that passes the socalled 'barrier'.
This is to prevent the consicousness from overloading of all those impulses, and to filter out those impulses needed to think and react upon.

This waking up at pre-set times is only possible when you are in good health and had enough rest, and little to no psychological stress.
If you go to bed at midnight and you want to get up at 3.00am, and you are in good health, you won't fall deep asleep, but stay out of the socalled R.E.M phase and deepsleep phases, in other words, you will sleep lightly.

Your last question is rather general, so I am not able to give you an detailed answer.

It can be an effect of stress which has its effects on several parts of your brain which causes you to perceive things that arent there.

It can also be Tinnitus which is: Ringing in the ears; Tinnitus; Noises/buzzing in the ear(s)

Tinnitus may be described as the sound of escaping air, running water, the inside of a seashell, or as a sizzling, musical, buzzing, or humming noise.

Tinnitus is a symptom of almost any ear disorder including ear infections, foreign objects or wax in the ear, otosclerosis, Meniere's, acoustic trauma, and others. Tinnitus may be associated with hearing loss including occupational hearing loss. It is also a symptom of certain forms of cardiovascular disease such as occlusion of the carotid arteries, anemia, vascular (blood vessel) malformations, aneurysm, and tumors in the head.

The sounds perceived include ringing noises, blowing, buzzing, hissing, whistling, roaring, pulsating, high or low pitched sounds, and others. The mechanism that causes the perception of sounds where there is no outside source of the noise is not known.

Tinnitus is common. Almost everyone experiences a mild form of tinnitus where they hear noises for several minutes. Persistent tinnitus sometimes accompanies sensory hearing loss. Tinnitus may interfere with the ability to concentrate or sleep, and it may cause psychological distress.
Common Causes

Reaction to medication
Presbycusis (hearing loss due to aging)
Anxiety
Damage from noise (acoustic trauma)
Heavy smoking
Drugs such as alcohol, aminoglycoside antibiotics, indomethacin, quinine, or salicylates - oral

There is no known cure for tinnitus. Follow prescribed therapy for treating the underlying cause.

Medications such as antiarrhythmics and antidepressants may help suppress tinnitus.

If there is hearing loss, avoid further damage to the hearing by avoiding exposure to excessive noise. Prevent trauma to the ear from injury, pressure, or occupational hazards. Wear ear protection such as earmuffs or ear plugs in situations where ear damage is likely.

Tinnitus may be masked by competing sounds, such as low-level music, clocks, or other noises. This may make it easier to ignore the tinnitus and aid concentration and sleep. A tinnitus masker or other device that produces low-level sound directly in the ear may help to suppress the tinnitus.

Possible diagnostics are:

- Audiology/audiometry to test hearing loss
- Head CT scan
- Head MRI scan
- Vascular (blood vessel) studies (angiography) if a vascular (damage to your vains/artheries) cause is suspected
- X-rays of the head.

I hope this helps

Jakobjn

Lonnie

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton and Jakobjn,

I have had this experience too. Sometimes I can hear a "high pitched tone" sort of sound in either my right or left ear. An Inca Indian told me once that if you hear this sound in your left ear, someone is saying something good about you. If you hear it in your right ear someone is saying something bad. I don't know for sure if this is true but it worked for my Indian friend.

Regards,
Lonnie

Scott

Post Number: 478
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Chiuwang,

I have had a ringing in my ears for years. A very "high pitched tone", which never completely seems to go away. Sometimes waking at night it will be stronger, other times not so noticeable.
I don't really pay much attention to it anymore, but I have never really found out its origin.

Scott

Marc

Post Number: 179
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

Here is some additional information from Billy about the Spirit and the Comprehensive-Consciousness-Block (CCB), roughly translated from a reader question in FIGU Bulletin #44, August 2003. It may repeat or add more information to what has been discussed by Jacob and others:

"... The comprehensive-consciousness-block of humans is attributed to a conformity with creational law, however it is not integrated into the spirit form from the ground up. Actually this block is initially created by the spirit form itself--the force of creational law, to be precise--whereby the spirit form must also be comprised of the two poles of negative and positive within the existence of the material body. The spirit form forms the positive value within itself while the comprehensive-consciousness-block embodies the negative value, which remains in direct contact with the material consciousness emanating from it, which self-influences the formation of thoughts through its own power and also self-evolves. At the same time, the material consciousness is also in connection with the entire material body in a special form, whereby it also means that the material body forms the negative value. That also applies with regard to animals, etc., except that here it is a comprehensive-instinct-consciousness-block and an instinct-consciousness, therefore not any conscious consciousness.

But now back to the spirit form, which creates the comprehensive-consciousness-block with humans, or the comprehensive-instinct-block in the animal world and so forth. First there is a still ignorant, new spirit form--with humans as well as the animal, etc.--which does not yet have a comprehensive-consciousness-block, resp. comprehensive-instinct-consciousness-block at its disposal, whereby from out of itself a human conscious consciousness, resp. a material consciousness or with animals, etc. an animal instinct consciousness could be created. And if we speak now only about humans, the still-ignorant spirit form that inhabits a material body for the first time comes into its own through the creational and stored impulse-like need in the spirit form to create a comprehensive-consciousness-block from out of itself.

This then, in turn, creates from out of itself the conscious material consciousness and thus the actual personality, which then deals with the material life, learns, and passes on again after the death of the material body. In connection with the spirit form, which crosses over into its own region of the beyond after the death of the material body, the same happens with the comprehensive-consciousness-block, which likewise enters into its own region of the beyond. Here, the block together with the personality, completely reviews/works out everything through its neutral energy that is not yet processed from the latest past life. If this processing finds its completion, then through the strength and energy of the comprehensive-consciousness-block, the personality is dissolved into pure, neutral energy which no longer contains old personality impulses. This neutral spirit energy then finds its application from the comprehensive-consciousness-block to create an absolutely new personality and, hence, a new consciousness that does not exhibit any similarity with the dissolved and past personality, resp., with the old consciousness. This new personality, along with the reincarnation-capable spirit form and its comprehensive-consciousness-block, is born within a new human body.

From this, it also follows that no personality and hence no human can be reborn, because this remains solely reserved for the eternally enduring spirit form. Only the spirit form is arranged by creational natural laws for the rebirth, but not the personality.

During the current lifetime of the personality, resp. consciousness, everything is continually being deposited in the storage banks, such as thoughts, feelings, movements, abilities and emotions etc. and so on and are registered and retained for all times. If the material body dies, then the consciousness, resp. the personality, disappears (personality and consciousness are two different terms for the same thing), which are integrated within the comprehensive-consciousness-block, in the spirit forms area of the beyond associated within the region of the beyond. ..."

I'll try to post more from this question soon.

Regards,
Marc

Chiuwang

Post Number: 165
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob and everyone:

Thanks very much for the reply,

About the high frequency sound, I have a theory, but I have not try it out yet. That is, the frequency we heard is actually our own subconscious.

Edgar Cayce said something like this 'The safest way to access Akasha Records is through your dream', though not exact quote, but I am sure this is the meaning what he trying to say.

The frequency I/we heard maybe able to be used as a 'Dial Tone' when assessing Akasha/Akashic Records, we should be able or easily access our own past lives experience, since the frequency between several incarnation should be very close, but to assess other people's knowledge storage, we need to change our own frequency to make it happen, that is when the frequency we heard may be able to help.

I tried to think about a frequency higher then the one I heard, and it seems to change a little bit, so I plan to access Akasha Records again, by thinking something, like 'How did I die in my previous incarnation', after seeing some images, then at that time start thinking frequency higher than the frequency I/We heard, hopefully that will be able to tap into other persons' Akasha Records.

Just a though to share on this forum.

Peace.
Hampton Chiu

Claes

Post Number: 69
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ringing in ears,
I have noticed that I sometimes hear this ringing in one or both ears until I relax the jaws.
In my case when the jaws or the muscles around them are relaxed it goes away.

Salome,
Claes

Edward

Post Number: 384
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton and Jakobjn,

From a medical point of view: What I once watched on a medical-program; Ringing in the ear can be caused by - High Blood Pressure and Stress -
generating a frequency level in One's ear-horn; as you may know, that this horn captures sound in 'Vibration'. Thus, the above mentioned only seems to generate a much Faster Vibrations level....causing the Ringen sound. Thus,
the Faster the Vibration...the Higher the Tone/Sound.

I do not know if this is a correct answer of fact, but I would think there may be some Truth to it?

And in some Folk-lore; Has been said if you hear a Ring in your ear..a Ghost/Spirit is trying to tell you something or that something is going to
happen!??

Thus, we can pick out an option here....???

Edward.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Power of the Spirit

What is understood with power of the Spirit is it all about Telepathy, Empathy, Telekinesis, and Hypnosis?
Are these powers and capabilities of the Spirit and the Psyche the summon of spiritual evolution?

The answer is no.
These capabilities are acquired capabilities in recognition of the Truth, Knowledge and Wisdom and Universal Love of Creation.
The real power of the Spirit is much more fundamental and infinite much more powerful.
It's the recognition of the absolute Spirit power that is the fundament of all BEING (SEIN), it's the recognition and creation of Universal Love, it's knowing inside and out, every day and night that everything and everything, is a part of each other, is in each other, exists through each other, everything that can be sensed and is presently outside of the senses, and exist because of the other in everlasting timelessness and BEING (SEIN)

With realization that Universal Love is the fundamental Spirit power of all and that everything and I mean EVERYTHING spawns from it and is created from it, then the door opens to all spiritual power, wisdom, knowledge, truth, love and justice.

With this recognition, you will know that every thought, feeling and action that is according to the Natural Creative Laws will be an act of Love, and will be an evolutionary force for everything and everybody because you are a part of everything and everyone, indivisible, unlimited and endless.

With this recognition you will see that everything in Nature in both the Material realm and Spiritual realm are based on eternal Natural Creative Laws and Directives of Creation, and they all root in The Law of Love.
The knowledge gained by recognizing these Natural Creative Laws and Directives and its logical structure and order and its fundament in Universal Love, will enable you to master each and every force, ability and capability in both the Material realm and Spiritual realm of Creation, no limits will be set to life in Universal Love.

Without recognition and realization of Universal Love in your whole being in the material and spiritual realm, these capabilities, abilities, and forces will remain hidden from you.
This is a security from Creation that only humans/spiritforms with a certain level of evolution have a corresponding ability, capability and strength.
If this would be otherwise, less evolved humans would be able to wreck havoc on the Earth, in Life and Universe, threatening the existence of all.
This Natural Creative Law is absolutely unbreakable and nothing and nobody is able to circumvent this law.

How can you recognize a person in whom Universal love is existent?
Everything in the surrounding of such a person will be harmonic, love, respectful, wise and compliant to the Natural Creative Laws and Directives of Creation.
Nature seems to work in that persons behalf, since the force of Universal Love that is created in this person will touch everything and anyone, faraway or close by.
That persons life is aimed and geared towards Creation in a continuous striving, wanting, and evolving to be one with Creation.
Harmony pulses through the being of such a person, and that person will be able to focus his whole reality, his whole BEING (SEIN) towards Creation.

So, it is important, that everything you do, think or feel, that you analyze it if its an action, thought or feeling against Creation and Universal Love or in harmony with Creation and Universal Love.

Let his be your measure, your guideline, and know that even though you will absolutely make a mistake in and slip and you will think, feel and illogically, that your Universal Love will enable you to learn from your mistake and that the Truth, Knowledge and Wisdom gained from recognizing the mistake and correcting it, is created in Logic and existent in love.

So Love is not something indefinable, it's the absolute essence of all being (SEIN), and the recognition and creation of Universal Love in BEING (SEIN) in and with Creation in Allgreat time.
Jakobjn

Markc

Post Number: 131
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ringing in the Ears ( in theaters now)

Not to be mistaken with "Ringing in the New Year"

What would I do without the ringing in my ears ?
I could answer the telephone quicker .
I would'nt always think that bacon is frying .
CD music would really sound better than cassette tapes . For me it's the same .

This is called tinnitus , and it's a common form of audial nerve damage that occurs from high blood pressure , loud work environs , and in my case , working with loud amplifiers from an early age .

All in all , I love my tinnitus .I might as well!
Sometimes I let it sing me to sleep at night , a harmony from ear to ear .

Goodnight , Mark
Mark Campbell

Timelord

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phaethonsfire you wrote about mind-reading: "A note
about mind-reading:
Every human emits when he/she is thinking and feeling
vibrations in a uncontrolled manner which are detected
by the material subconsicous and Psyche of other people,
this happens in lower developed people in a mainly unconsicous
level, that means that the material conscicousness is unaware
of this, and that is actually a good thing because if the material
consicousness would get those impulses too from the material
subconsicousness he would go completely crazy...",

Phaethonsfire: Can you perhaps tell something more on how the
impulses in such a case manifest themselves in the material
consiousness. Are the impulses in such a case recognizable as
voices in the material consiousness?

Thomas

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jakobjn,

As you suggested I am posting my question to you here on the forum so everyone may benefit from your answer to my question which is this: What exactly is the difference between the subconsciousness and unconsciousness (both spiritual and material versions)?

Thank you for your e-mail reply, by the way!

Thomas

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 104
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those impulses appear very much like a 'whispering' / 'voices' in the material consicousness, just like primary telepathy does.
I must state however that only a few people are capable of this kind of 'mindreading', by far most voices in the material consciousness are a cause of ones own imagination or in worst case of shizophrenia, which can occur in many forms.
In other words: It will take a long time before an average Earth human is capable of this, and even then, mind-reading is subject to Natural Creative Directive of privacy, so this ability cant be used freely and at will.
Jakobjn

Jay

Post Number: 268
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

These impulses you mention as we evolve in our own spirit-forms must also be a part of tapping into Akashic records symbols for actual communication with mind reading perhaps. I do feel that this technique comes about by way of accessing codes symbols from your spirit subconcious level which in turns manifests the information to the physical subconcious. This is how I understand impulses for telephathy, a strong knowledge of symbols I believe is needed for this particular task to happen.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 110
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

In the material body there is the material consciousness, the barrier, the material subconsciousness and material central-consciousness,

The Spirit has a similar consciousnes structure, without the barrier, with the difference that the spirit consciousness, subconsciousness and central-consciousness never die and the material versions do, also the Spiritual consciousness forms can never become ill or affected in anyway.
A person who is mentally ill, psychotic, etc. the logical-impulse connection between the Spiritual central-consciousness and the material central-consciousness is blocked (on the material side).

The material consciousness is aware when a human is awake and to an extend in the R.E.M-state (rapid eye movement/dream-state) in sleep and during hypnosis.
The material subconsciousness is an unconscious consciousness-form where thought-processes occur in a 'unaware' nature, e.g the material consciousness doesnt register them.

I can't tell more due to certain restrictions because this knowledge reaches into the Geisteslehre (Spiritual Teachings).
Jakobjn

Thomas

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. In addition to my question on the unconsciousness/subconsciousness, does anyone know what is meant by "the 7 realms of magic" that I recall being mentioned in the book 49 Questions? Thanks...

Thomas

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jakobjn, for your response! Do you know anything about "the 7 realms of magic"?

Thomas

Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again everyone. I want to discuss the mechanics of how the consciousness is able to directly affect the material world without physical intervention.

I understand it to be that the whole world is real but that it is based on/within the universal consciousness of creation. From that I can see how we, as a part of that consciousness on a small level, can affect matter mentally. What I don't understand is why confidence/trust in that knowledge is necessary to do these things. I guess that maybe it is a way that Creation limits the amount of chaos we inject into the world by first requiring knowledge of its laws.

When Jmmanuel, or Billy, or anyone uses/has used consciousness to perform unusual feats, is only the knowledge required to perform these acts or is concentration or a minimal amount of feeling required?

It seems to me that many children can do telekenesis without effort, but why do they succeed where many adults fail? Is it strictly a matter of their lack of doubt, or is there more?

Thanks for listening and your responses.

Thomas

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 114
Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

Trust in Knowledge:

In logical thinking it's a great deal about eliminating the illogical factors and elements out of a given object, subject, situation or circumstance until the pure logic remains, this is done by logical thinking and by means of trail-and-error.
What remains after such a process is the TRUTH about that given object, subject, situation or circumstance, this because you know it in a 'SO BE IT' form that the remaining elements which endured the trail-and-error and the logical process, are the truly truthful ones and represent the unchangeable truth. This means that you can rely on the knowledge of the truth without every failing you.

Example: Compare this process to a gold digger who has to work his way through masses of stones, rocks and rubble to find the tiny pieces of gold, it costs him a lot of time, sweat and energy to find his gold, and after long work with filtering his rubble through a maze with lots and lots of water he finds tiny pieces of gold, and he is totally thrilled when he does, since it paid him off, he has his gold, his treasure.
The same thing goes for knowledge.

From that point on you have the KNOWLEDGE about the TRUTH about that given object, subject, situation or circumstance.
Mind you that truth-finding and logical thinking is very intensive and that carelessness will allow illogical elements to slip past your attention, so every part of an object, subject, situation or circumstance needs to be carefully and with an objective attention examined, in order to find the truth.
Every element in that given object, subject, situation or circumstance that is taken for granted and not examined in an objective logical way is a possible hazard and can cause an apparently logical structure or idea to collapse.
With Knowledge you can create an idea, an idea contains a logical pre-destined goal that can be realized provided your idea is based on Truth, Knowledge and Logic.
What remains is that you have to execute the idea by means of your will (which also included in your idea), and when you do this exactly logically, you will realize your idea out of your knowledge, and your idea will become reality.
The experience you gain from using knowledge completes knowledge in a hyper-unit and forms WISDOM, which is equal to Spirit-power/force.

If a person does not have the trust in knowledge, then he/she hasn't reached the spiritual level yet to use these consciousness-related abilities.
This because doubt is based on uncertainty, uncertainty is illogical, and NOTHING in the realm of the conscious- and spiritual abilities can function with illogic, only logic.
Logic is all about CERTAINTY (IT IS SO) and those conscious-related abilities can only be used by a logical use of knowledge, doubt and uncertainty blocks this essential process totally, which in fact kills the use of conscious-related and spiritual abilities altogether.

When people use conscious-related or spiritual abilities, the knowledge, logic, trust, objective thinking and inner peace (freedom of random thoughts and feelings) are required.
Feelings and emotions are controlled by thoughts, so their feelings and emotions will be neutral and balanced, just like their thoughts are.

Lastly:
Kids have usually an objective and unclouded mind and are not hindered by barriers, mental blockades, etc and therefore much more receptive for intuition, primary telepathy, empathy, etc.

I hope this helps.
Jakobjn

Timelord

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for you reply Jakobjn. Do you pehaps know whether there is
any information in the spiritual teachings about what can be done
against hearing voices in your head?

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 117
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Timelord,

The FIGU book the "Die Psyche", is a good one to use and to understand about voices in your head.
If you have voices in your head it doesnt mean that you are crazy or anything like that, you need to see a professional trained person like a Ph.D who can test you and undertake appropiate actions if they seem neccesary, never jump to conclusions.
Jakobjn

Thomas

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your response Jakobjn. I still have 2 questions though.

First, I know the psyche is the half-material, half-energy part of the mortal human that is the center of feelings. Could you explain exactly what the functions of the psyche are? Only saying that it is the center of feelings make it seem to be a useless thing since feelings also exist in the consciousness. It seems that there is more to the psyche than just this.

Second, I still would like to discuss the way that the material consciousness achieves consciousness-related feats like telekinesis. I already know what the prerequisites are (like knowledge of the power of the spirit, confidence in that knowledge, etc.). I am really looking for the chain of events that occurs during the use of this ability. I will continue this lengthy post in a consecutive post...}

Thomas

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(continuation of previous post)

For example, I imagine this to be what happens during use of consciousness-related abilities such as telekinesis.

The material consciousness creates a will to do something like move a book across a table through telekinesis. The person sub vocalizes the command, or even speaks it aloud, while at the same time visualizing the desired outcome.

At this point, the material subconsciousness registers the command. If there is not full knowledge and confidence in the user's ability, the subconsciousness registers a conflict and the command goes unanswered.

However, if the material subconsciousness registers the command and there is no doubt about the ability within the subconsciousness, no conflict occurs and the material subconsciousness passes the instruction to move the book across the table. This would be because the material subconsciousness knows the spiritual consciousness is the only part of the human that can achieve this type of non-physical manipulation of the actual physical environment. The spirit then manipulates the fine energy of the book directly, causing it to move as commanded.

Is this basically correct, or way off Jakobjn?

Thanks.

-Thomas

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 120
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I will explain the function of the Psyche in it's basics, since I see that you have a misconception about feelings and how they are registered by the material consciousnes and material-subconsciousnes, it seem wiser to me that first the basics need to be discussed here, and besides the Geistelehre and the book "Die Psyche" are very much advised in order to learn more about this topic.

The thoughts of the material consciousness create emotions in the Psyche, like happiness, greed, joy, hate, etc.
An idea of happiness in the material consciousness will create via the subconsciousness the feeling of happiness.
Emotions are registered via the Psyche by the material-consciousness, the material-consciousness _alone_ can't e.g. without the Psyche, register any emotions or feelings.

The Psyche can register also emotions, sensations, sympathy and antipathy of other peopleand many other things.
Roughly the Psyche is an antenna with sending and receiving capability.
If you want to really understand the Psyche you need to study the book "Die Psyche" and the book "Direktiven", "Genesis" and I would recommend learning about the anatomy of the Cerebrum, the Cerebellum, autonomous nervesystems, about all kinds of mental illnesses, psychofarmaca (like legal and illegal drugs, etc)

About telekinesis:

The use of consciousness-related abilities like Telekinesis and Telepathy, Hypnosis is similar to this:

When you learn how to type on a keyboard, it will go slow at first, you will need to be conscious of the position of your hands and fingers in regard to the keyboard and instead of looking at the screen you have to look at your keyboard a lot to coordinate your hand and finger movements.
This is a slow and painstaking process that takes time to develop, slowly you will be able to type faster and with your two hands and you don't have to look at the keyboard anymore.
In this phase you don't have to be conscious about your typing skills anymore, your thoughts, will and desire to type is handled by the subconscious in a unconscious way, you don't need to think how to type, you do it.
The use of primary telepathy and telekinesis is largely based on the same principle.

So in short, you don't need to vocalize the command in anyway to use telekinesis or telepathy, when those abilities are truly trained the whole process of actually using them will be an unconscious one.

As you might have realized, your mind is filled with so-called random thoughts, this is the untrained material consciousness which is not used to inner peace and logical thought.
First inner peace needs to be acquired by means of extermination of those random thoughts which can be a painstaking and long-term process depending on the person, this is done by true meditation and concentration exercises.
The deeper the level of meditation and true concentration, the more processes you will be able to recognize in yourself.
When a certain level of inner-peace is reached you will be able to recognize processes in your consciousness and subconsciousness which you need to observe and realize in a totally objective manner.
Realizing processes in your consciousness-forms, Psyche and Spirit doesn't mean that you will be able to CONTROL them, that needs a realization of the Laws governing them.

Thomas, I do understand your eagerness to learn, although I have to say that only small pieces of the pie will digest the best and trying to eat too much of the pie at once will give you heartburn.

Jakobjn

Thomas

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jakobjn. Let me first say that I consider you a very worthy of love human being for your efforts to help those of us that want and need it. I also want to apologize if I have taken advantage of your willingness to help by continuously asking questions.

However, I must also say this: while I agree with your 'pie' analogy, I also know that I have been studying the FIGU informati
on for many years as well as pursuing my own knowledge autodidactically (hope I spelled it correctly!). I have come very far in my understanding of the workings of the human spirit and consciousness but definitely do not know it all. This is apparent by my lack of knowledge about the psyche, etc. Like many others, I have little in the way of material resources after taking care of my son and myself, and I don't speak German yet, though I am learning recently.

I believe very much that you do not want to overload me or anyone else, nor do you want to divulge information that we may not be ready for. For this reason, it is understandable that you are cautious with me. But consider the possibility that I might be ready and able to comprehend and digest what you tell me since the rest of the 'pie' was eaten slowly by me over the past years already. The fact that I am here and eager is not enough, I understand, but I assure you that I am thoroughly absorbing, understanding, and ready for everything you have told me.

Let me conclude this particular post by paraphrasing a quote that applies here; if one is holding a candle in the dark, he should put it up on a stand to light the darkness for everyone rather than hiding it under a basket. I know this is not an exact quote, but it does apply. I hope you will consider this and continue to hold your candle up high so the rest of us can see what you already do...

Be well good man!

Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone, I hope I haven't driven anyone away with the long-winded last post of mine :-)

With respect to the psyche information, thank you Jakobjn. It was very informative and clarified a lot for me.

Regarding the consciousness and related abilities, this too was informative and appreciated. However, I already understood the fact that at first the abilities would require more focus and attention until they became more like second-nature. I was looking more for corroboration or correction with respect to part that I referred to when I said that the material subconsciousness either accepts or rejects the internal command for telekenesis to occur based on whether or not there is an internal conflict between the material consciousness and material subconsciousness as a result of doubt. Can you comment on this specifically Jakobjn?

Thanks as usual...

Thomas

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 121
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I will explain several things, so you will see from my point of view.

1. My first reason for posting on this forum is to provide somekind of bridge / catalyst function towards other people so they can start to think on their own and decide if they want to learn more about the Spiritual Teachings or not. The main barrier is the German language which blocks people from learning the Spiritual Teachings and reading the books and writings, while truthfully, the effort needed to learn German is 'rewarded' in manyfold by following the Spiritual Teachings. I want to provide people with enough information so they can decide on their own if they want to learn German or not. I dont think any less of people if they don't want to learn German or don't want to learn the Spiritual Teachings, that is their choice and I respect that.
I have explained the reasons for learning German quite thoroughly.

2. Just like everybody else I am just a human and FIGU Passive member / Geisteslehre student, absolutely nothing more then that, I am not an 'official' or 'unofficial' representative of FIGU. I absolutely refrain from being put on a pedistle or being placed in any special position, I don't want that at all. We are all equal here.

3. I try to post in such a way that it's accesible for everyone with an openmind, so I don't assume when it comes to knowledge and understanding of the Spiritual Teachings, I absolutely don't think that all people are ignorant or have little knowledge, I just don't have anyway of knowing how much everybody knows. So, my reasoning here is to make it as basic as possible so most people can understand. This is hard to do, because there are many differences in understanding.

4. I have no way of knowing what you know or understand, because I know you barely, and if I did have the ability to know what you know and what you would understand, then I would not make any exception for you or anyone else. The reasons here are simple: If I would treat you differently from everybody else, it would be unfair towards the others, I try to live by the Natural Creative Laws and treat everybody the same way.

5. I don't have all the answers or all the knowledge, I am learning and I am absolutely imperfect, so there will be times that I simply can't answer questions because I simply don't know.

6. I have my personal life, my work, and my other activities for FIGU which cost time and energy too, this does not mean I don't like to be on the forum, I love being here, but I need to spread my energy and time in the most logical way I can.

7. Although I have access to FIGU materials which I have bought and to the Geisteslehre, I can't quote or copy them on this forum because of copyright reasons and because of the fact that my understanding is not up to that point that I can explain everything flawlessly.

My quote is this: I am not here to bring the candle of light and wisdom, I am here to reach you the candle and the matches to light the candle of wisdom and light yourself. If you want to light your own candle is up to you.

Salome
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 122
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doubt will hinder the use of telekinesis altogether, the material subconsciousness won't reject it.

Thought of the material consciousness: I can't move that object

Response of the material subconsciousness: I can't move that object.

The result will be that you are unable to use telekinesis.
People who have developed and are able to use telekinesis don't doubt their ability at all.
There is no other way.
Jakobjn

Thomas

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for all of the information above Jakobjn, well said...

Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there anything you can tell me about "Spirit Sound" which I believe is mentioned in the table of context in the book "The Psyche"?

If not, can you briefly touch on the subject of "Eight Samness"? I am unable to research this topic anywhere so far. I only come up with the "eightfold path" which I understand to be different.

Thanks...

Thomas

Markc

Post Number: 132
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas ;

" eight samness" is a wrong machine translation that should read as " attentiveness" , I believe. If I am wrong about that please , someone corrrct me .

I forget the exact German word which is the source , "achtsamkeit" , or "aufmerksamkeit".

regards, Mark
Mark Campbell

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 123
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas and Markc

achtsamkeit = attentiveness; This is from the Meditation study, It means being attentive about processes in yourself without any strange and random thoughts of your material consciousness.

I just checked the book "Die Psyche" and I can't find any referrence to 'Spirit Sound'

Are you talking about 'Sinn'? This means Sense.

I think that it shows that even computers have a hard time translating German into English in a proper way.

I hope this helps
Jakobjn

Thomas

Posted on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jakobjn and Mark.

If the word "sinn" was used and it means sense, then what does spirit sense refer to?

Thomas

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 126
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spirit Sense = Empfindung. (this is not a real accurate translation though)

I must note however that it is very hard to find the proper translations for the German meanings and words in the Geisteslehre (Spiritual teachings)
Jakobjn

Thomas

Post Number: 23
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie, you ask Billy why his spirit has a name when he says others don't. I believe this refers to Jakobjn's explanation of the fact that Billy has already achieved a conscious spiritform when he melded with Arahat Athersata. Those of us that haven't evolved that far do not have a conscious spirit consciousness. Do a search of Jakobjn's post and I think it will become clear to you...

Hope I have helped.

Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again everybody...

Does anyone know what "forceable forcelessness" refers to? I think it may have been mentioned in 49 Questions?

Also, can anyone elaborate on exactly what "initiation" means (in the FIGU context) and how to achieve it?

Thanks,

Thomas

Mhurley

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

If Billy is from the realm of Arahat Athersata does this mean his spiritform is more advanced than the ETs he meets?
Also if Billy is that advanced why doesn't he emanate an etheric glow like Ptaah was seen to when witnessed by Brunhilde Koye?

"The figure wore a white outfit and seemed to be surrounded by light. I felt such a warm glow! Later I asked Billy about this, and he told me it was Ptaah, one of the extraterrestrials. "- Brunhilde Koye

Thanks
Matt

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 140
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

"Forceable Forcelessness" is mentioned in the meditation teaching. "Einfuhrung in die Meditation"
Initiation is something that is mentioned in the Geisteslehre as an introduction to several the Geisteslehre-studium / Spiritual teachings-study.
I want to state however that initiation has nothing to do with the initiation in the cult-religious sense like baptism, or any thing like that.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 141
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 02:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie,

My post about pure-spiritforms has nothing to do with the reasons why names are given to people and pure-spiritform collectives.
I won't answer it here, since you have asked Billy and I find it rude for myself to interfere, so I won't do that, you can decide on your own if you want to ask this to Billy or to anybody else.
Jakobjn

Thomas

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jakobjn, thank you for the response to my question. However I think you are misunderstanding my response to Lonnie. First, I was not trying to interfere or be rude to Lonnie, I was trying to help. Second, your previous posts do pertain to the name issue if you think about it, even if you didn't originally intend them to. I will explain.

You stated that spirit forms are unconscious-consciousnesses until they reach the level of Arahat Athersata. Billy has reached that level and returned. Billy has stated that spiritforms have no personality or names, but I know that he is referring to spirits lower than those of Arahat Athersata since his spiritform indeed does have the name Nokodemjon.

You see, the information from your posts, in addition to other information posted, does shed light on the subject of Lonnie's question to Billy.

I don't mean to be rude to you either Jakobjn because I think you are trying your best to be honest and helpful, however I am dissapointed by your insinuation that I was being rude to Lonnie by offering him accurate information.

Respectfully,

Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK, back to the learning!

Jakobjn, I wonder if you could briefly explain what "initiation" is, and what "forceable forcelessness" is. If you are not allowed to reveal these things, could you then explain why?

Thanks,

Thomas

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 142
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Yes, Billy's Spiritform has returned from the realm of Arahat Athersata, which means that he is much more advanced then the Extraterrestial Humans, he is not bound to the regular incarnation cycle.

I wouldnt jump to any conclusions about that white light that seemed to have surrounded Ptaah, he whore a white outfit and that can have easily have a high contrast compared to the evening darkness.
I think the Brunhilde Koye was very happily surprised and a little overwhelmed because she realized he was not Billy, so he had to be someone else, and it was Ptaah.
Some people have that strong feeling in their stomach when something big happens, in either good or bad ways.

This is an effect of the Psyche, the intensive thought of the material consciousnes ("He is Ptaah!") caused a equal intensive emotion in the Psyche.
Since the Psyche is halfmaterial / material, and works via the nervous-systems, including the autonomous nervous system, which controls amongst many other things, blood flow to the skin, etc which causes blushing or being red in the face caused by anger or deep sorrow.
The warmth that she felt could be very well the sudden increase in bodytemprature for a short while, fully caused by a natural psychological effect.
I don't disregard any other posibilities, but it can be very well just this physical / psychological phenomenum that I mentioned above.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 143
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

I am not mad or have any negative feelings towards you for this.
I will explain my actions.
In your good attentions you pointed Lonnie towards a post of mine, in which you thought would be the answer, personally I think that pointing people things out in order for them to learn is a good gesture.
Although, the post to which you refer doesnt explain the whole namegiving topic, the answer is quite different.

On the forum, I am in a 'passive' state, which means that I don't interfere in people's converstations unless they ask me directly for my opinion or input, even when I know the answers to their questions, it's a matter of respect for both people, because if I would interfere I would disrespect the question-answer connection between them.
With my actions, I would give the impression that the other person would not know the answer, but I would.
Since you brought me and my posts up as part of the answer on Lonnies question in the forum, which is a public place, I would forced to respond the way I did.
Jakobjn

Thomas

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your explanation Jakobjn...

Thomas

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 147
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your welcome Thomas.
Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 495
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I have been thinking about this in the last few hours.

How important are tones and words to the psyche, whether they be thought of or actually heard?

Every word we hear has unique tonal qualities, are these combinations of frequencies capable of generating certain responses within the psyche which are universal? In other words are there combinations of certain frequencies which when experienced or heard by any species whether it be man or animal, or a being from another world, which will trigger a similar response? Is there a subjective reaction to various tones, or is this something common to all species?

Of course a word can have various connotations to each person based on their possible experience with that word.

For instance if you were in some type of accident which involved a Red Pickup truck, you would have various memories and sensations associated with red pick up trucks. If you had no experience in this way, you would view the word with no bias. This leads me to think that because it is illogical to associate all red pickup trucks with a particular memory and because it is illogical it could cause confusion in ones psyche.

So it would seem words by the nature of their sound would have one response and how one perceives that word could also create a different response. Maybe if we concentrated on the sounds of words versus just knowing what the word meant to us, could cause a change in the way we listen to language.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Thanks for listening
Salome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 148
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

About your first question, yes there are combinations of frequencies in which trigger universal responses in the Psyche, however, this develops in the course of evolution, and when the human develops his languageskills.
Low developed humanraces have many languages with a incomplete development of all possible frequencies, intonations, etc in their languages, high developed humans have a universal language which is capable of expressing all feelings, thoughts, concepts, etc in a universal form.

The psyche is a logical structure, it has amongst others, the duty of safeguarding the body from harm.
When you are in a accident with a red pickup, the Psyche and your (sub)consciousnes couple pain with a red pickup.
This is not illogical perse, its a psychological effect, much like when a little kid almost drowns in the pool, it will have a high probability of developing a fobia for water and stay away from the pool.
Logically spoken, its illogical to be scared of all red pickups and pools, but not for the Psyche, since the dawn of humanity, it saved the human for many things, especially when his conscious thinking was marginal.
This is the Psyche, and the subconscious safeguarding the body from potential harm.
Only logical thinking and realization that not all pools are dangerous and that the probability of drowning is low, will be able to neutralize this association.

Usually, people don't think logically and they walk around with lifelong phobia's which could be cured by correct Psychological counseling.

Concentrating on the sounds alone doesnt work, because the Psyche and the memory have those sounds linked to the emotional imprint.

I hope this helps.

Jakobjn

Jay

Post Number: 277
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

A "Personality" which one aquires in each new incarnation as we know is different each time of for all spiritform development. If all spiritforms are completely unique which they are and we all incarnate for many different times for developement, isn't it then the case that personalities CAN have many "identical" locations for any particular spiritform??. Meaning that PERSONALITY is an energy which combines with spiritform and can also be in many other spiritforms as well. Please refine my clarification of my understanding of this.

Thomas

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott. I seem to remember from somewhere in the contact notes that sounds do have direct and specific meaning to the spirit, but I don't know the specifics on this.

It would be my guess that the interaction between the pure oscillations that fundamentally make up words have some direct affect on the psyche, but on that same level the associations between the words themselves and the memories of the subconsciousness might be more relevant. The subconsciousness would only make logical associations without any preconceptions about their connections, as I understand it. The material consciousness, on the other hand, does make all kinds of logical and illogical associations, whose strengths depend on the feelings connected to the particular subject matter.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 149
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I forgot to post the 5th Law of the Kybalion, I can be chaotic at times, I need to nip that kind of behavior in the butt! :-)
Jakobjn

The Power of the Spirit is Wisdom, which composes out of Love, Truth, Justice, Knowledge, Logic, Respect and Honor, the Power of the Spirit is BEING which finds it perfection in Creation.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 186
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

- under revision -

(Message edited by jacob on June 28, 2012)
Jakobjn

Savio

Post Number: 473
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob

Thanks for the information :-)

I have some difficulties with my information at hand:

1. Genuine terrestrial human being evolved on earth 4.5 Million ago.

What happened to those earth spiritforms who are 6M, 8M and 12M years old?

2. 86 billion years ago Nokodemion's (Billys spirit form) first incarnation was on a planet which was either named Lasan or was on a planet in the Lasan group of planets.

Why is it that the oldest ET spiritforms is only 12 Billion years old?

Savio

Lonnie

Post Number: 42
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jakobyn,

The Earthhuman spiritforms incarnated on Earth, must be the original humans created in the natural evolutionary process with this planet.

Usually Creation will create 3 different human races with a planet. What are these races? And, can you tell us; What percentage of Lyrian human spiritforms and other ET races are presently incarnated on Earth?

Regards,
Lonnie

Claes

Post Number: 90
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacobjn for that information. :-)

I assume that Billys spiritform is not included in this.
Salome.
Claes

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 193
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio,

1. I will ask Billy about this, I have my thoughts but I am not totally sure.

2. Lasan is the initial homeword of Nokodemjon

You ask: "Why is it that the oldest ET spiritforms is only 12 Billion years old?" These are the Spirit forms that have been created in the Lyra and Wega star systems, those planets where older then the Earth now and created human life earlier then Earth did.
Besides, the difference between 12 Billion or 4.5 million is pretty large, so it not a small difference.
How ever the Spirit forms with this age on this planet have to evolve just like Earth native Spirit forms.
Age, in both a Spiritual or Material (old vs young people) meaning is never a reason to feel better or worse then the other.
We all need to evolve.

Salome,

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 194
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I made a typo:

2. Lasan is the initial home World of Nokodemjon}
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 195
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lonnie,

Normally, a human life capable planet creates 3 human races which are brown, white and red races.

There are several millions of ET Human Spirit forms on this planet, I don't know the exact percentage.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 196
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Claes,

No, Nokodemjons Spirit form is not included in this list.

Salome,
Jakobjn

Savio

Post Number: 476
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob

Thanks for the trouble :-)

Yes, it is reasonable that Billy's spirit form is not included in the list.

Salome

Savio

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 209
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are 25 million Spirit-forms on Earth who are of extra-terrestial origine, which means that this a total, of all ET Spirit-forms, both alive and in the Spiritual realm.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 210
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From ADAM to OMEDAM

From the very first moment, the human is the carrier of a piece of Creation, a immortal, never sleeping, never resting Spirit form, but before he can recognize his true self, his endless, limitless, and infinite Spiritform, he needs to understand the ending, limited, and finite material world.
First he need to learn about the Earthly-Material before he can learn about the Creative-Spiritual part of life.
A human is born as Adam (A=Alpha/First/Material/Earth DAM=Fulfillment), which means that he is a Earth human, a First-human.
Everybody starts as a First-Human, as Adam, in order to fulfill the Natural Creative Law that everything evolves from the outside towards the inside, first, a human has to be material, develop his abilities to live in the material, develop his consciousness and intellect, when this is done, then he can undertake the transformation to OMEDAM (OM = Law E=and DAM=Fulfillment)
The First-human needs to understand first about the limited, ending and finite material world. The limited, ending and finite world is his workplace, his place to make mistakes and his path of self recognition, recognition that his essence, which lives in himself as a infinite, endless and limitless entity, his Spirit.
By learning about the ending, limited and finite reality of the material realm, he begins to recognize the endless, unlimited and infinite reality of Creation/BEING.
No material being can understand the Spiritual reality, without understanding the finite, ending and limited material things first in life and evolution.
The material realm is limited in all possible ways, so sooner or later the First-human is going to recognize the hard-limits of matter. The material reality teaches the First-human the concept of the boundries in all material things, of a beginning and a end, he recognizes that a finite reality can only exist in a infinity, in a endless and limitless BEING.
When the First-Human, the Earth human or ADAM has reached this point of recognition, he will realize sooner or later that if he identifies himself with material, with the ending and finite part of reality, he never will be able to transform into the Creative human, the Spirit-human. He has to let go off all material in his life and no long identify himself with it.
He lives in the material, thats is still true, but it has become for him a tool and a workplace to reach the Spiritual, the endless and infinite reality of all things.
There is a threshold in spiritual evolution for everybody, a invisible line, once crossed, there is no way back, it means for people who cross that line in evolution that it becomes their duty to let go of all material and limiting factors in their thinking, feeling and acting.
He will need to let go of all limiting, material factors in his ego and personality, because he knows that binding himself to the 'heaviness' of matter, the material, it will tie him down and make him unable to progress into the realm of Spirit and Creation.
Only life from and within the spiritual can only be the truth for him and nothing else.
When this happens, the Spirit-human, the Creative human is awake in him and he has truly become OMEDAM, fulfillment of the Law of Creation inside and out.
Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 518
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jakobjn,

Is there an "average" age of the spirit form when it reaches the point where it makes the transition between an earth human and a Creative-Spirit Human?

Thank you
Salome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 213
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,
Yes I think so, but it also depends on how much effort is put into evolution, as you know the transition to pure spiritform can happend between 60 and 80 billion years, with a average of 70 Billion, so that is a pretty big difference, and might well be applicable for the transition of Earth human to Spirit human.
Jakobjn

Jay

Post Number: 311
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

The 25 million spiritforms which are in and out of the coarse matter and the fine matter world, are they somewhat in turbulence in terms of the way they reincarnate??.. meaning are they somehow having difficulties at times reincarnating due to evollutionary factors in this planets own evollution or are they more like to be able to reincarnate quickly through many reincarnation on bodies of higher evollution?.

Since many of the 25 million are of different evollutionary levels I have wondered of this at this time. It also can be stated that it is a curious concious idea to think who are many of these that are walking around at this time.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 215
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jay, as far as I know, those Spiritforms are in the same incarnation cycle as everybody else, I don't have more information about them at this point.
I don't know more in this regard.
Jakobjn

Mdaglioglu

Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phoethonsfire,

I have a question related to the 25 million spiritforms of different evolutionary levels. As far as I know, Pleiades/Plejares have some difficulties in confronting to earth humans because we have less-evolved spiritforms compared to them.

Do Billy and the 25 million spiritforms have the same difficulties when they are among us? If so how do they handle it?

Peace
Murat

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 216
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Murat,

Depends if the humans who carry those spiritforms have a 'clue' about their true origine or not.
Some who do feel misplaced on this planet.
For the rest I dont know.

Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 522
Posted on Tuesday, May 25, 2004 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

If I remember reading in the contact notes years ago it was stated that there were only 16 people capable of contacting the other side.

As I understand it, the other side is the fine matter world where the spirit resides in between lifetimes.

Now if 16 people are or were able to do this, what exactly are they contacting? If as Jacob has stated the spirit at its current level of evolution is unconscious and lacks an identity, then what type of communication is taking place? Is the person in the material world contacting the CCB of a particular spirit, or is he or she somehow in touch with the Akashic records regarding a deceased person?

Maybe I'm way off in this, or possibly I didn't understand the context in which I remember this, but it is something I have been thinking about.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 220
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

They are contacting the CCB's of people who died. CCB's have the ability to have a logical interaction/conversation with the person who contacts them.
This is really rare and doesnt occur very often.
A very rare occurance is the connection of pure spiritforms with people, but always from the high pure-spiritform in a monologue communication, it's absolutely impossible for every material human being, regardless spiritual development level to contact pure spirit levels.
Jakobjn

Jan

Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

After reading some very interesting posts here from Marc and Jakobjn about the behaviour and evolution of spiritforms in general, following thoughts come to my mind (better consciousness :-)).

When a person dies in Universe then the spiritform and CCB separate from body and remove within a second to Beyond where it evolves further in order to incarnate again at some point in the future. So far similar to what happens normally on planet. But

1) Do I understand it correctly that in Universe the evolution takes place via impulses from Storagebanks (be it one around the Earth or Universe ones) not only during material lifetime, but also while the spiritform Beyond?
2) When in open Universe, does the further evolution of spiritfrom by way of harmonizing with CCB occur immediately or first then when it incorporates to suitable planets evolution? Is the planet a must for spiritform and CCB to further evolve while Beyond?

Welcome any thoughts or answers on these questions

Salome
Jan

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 223
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jan,

1. In the spiritual realm, the Spirit processes all knowledge, truth and wisdom which it gathered in the material realm, and it processes all information in the CCB, also the socalled unprocessed impulses (like mistakes which where not resolved during the material lifetime), after that the CCB will be neutralized in pure spirit energy and the spirit will be ready again to incarnate. In material life impulses from the storagebanks will be mostly used in a unconscious way during a learning process.

2. A suitable planet is a must for a spiritform to process the information in its CCB, so when a human dies in deep space his spiritform will seek first a new planet to enter its beyond and then start process its CCB.
Jakobjn

Hunter

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jakobjn,

Do you know how fast the spiritform moves to a new planet if it dies in deep space? Is it bound by the speed of light or is it traversing great distances instantly in fine matter realms?

Also, when a planet is destroyed, what exactly happens to the Akasha band? Does it move to a new planet? And is it possible for individual spirit forms to branch off the Akasha band at this point and move to other planets of their choosing?

Namaste,
Hunter

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 225
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hunter,

The Spiritform is not bound by lightspeed, and can move with spiritenergy speed 10 to the 7000th power times lightspeed, when a suitable planet is detected, of course the closest suitable planet is selected.

The planetary Akasha-bank get dissolved when a planet is destroyed, but there is also a universal Akasha-bank in which all impulses are stored.
Individual Spiritforms dont have a conscious spirit-consciousness and they cant choose willingly a suitable planet, this happens purely based on selection of the best possible vibrations on the best suitable planet.
You can compare this somewhat to a heatseaking missle that seeks, finds and acquires his target by infrared detection,
Jakobjn

Jan

Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jakobjn,

Thank you for your answers.

Re 1) If one goes deeper and applies the answer to daily life, experience, happenings, etc. it clears up various things! If I consider for example the gifted composer of classical music where did they get all their talent already in childhood from? In 19th century, some personalities were rather evolved in this area. Perhaps very quickly processed abilities and knowledge from storagebanks to subconsciousness and then taken over to consciousness state.

Re 2) According to this answer provided, I would tend to think following:
When there is a suitable body for incarnation of spiritform that is floating through the Universe (as a result of destroyed planet or ship for example) then it depends very much on how much the personality learnt and balanced in previous material life, because the floating spiritform have had no chance to digest and process all the information. Perhaps such spiritforms would not even incarnate as some may be more prepared and suitable (from destroyed other side where they had, at least, a chance to evolve a bit). Just few thoughts

Question: Jakobjn, you stated May 17 that There are 25 million Spirit-forms on Earth who are of extra-terrestial origine, which means that this a total, of all ET Spirit-forms, both alive and in the Spiritual realm. There is a brochure Attacking question from Japan, which states on page 20: 219,8 million people who are of extraterrestrial origin. What is correct then? According to the last paragraph in the brochure, could they be considered as non-extraterrestrial again just because they have lost all their knowledge and heritage?

Thank you
Salome
Jan

Jay

Post Number: 317
Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

So how is it possible for us "THE SPIRIT-FORM" not to recognize what we are doing when we are traversing space in the fine matter world and be able to locate a life giving planet which is suitable for us to reincarnate??... isn't that somewhat like now having a thinking process to be able to do this??

I understand what you are explaining in terms of what happens with spirit-forms under circumstances of finding life in the coarse matter but is hard to really grasp the idea as to why ME-"The SPIRIT-FORM" itself cannot know for sure where is trying to find the right vibration, there has to be some kind of intelligence otherwise we are not evolving in the spirit. Im I right by what I said ??

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 232
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jay,

The Spirit form of material human beings does not have a conscious spirit consciousness, but a UNCONSCIOUS spirit consciousness.
It's only conscious in a way that it can learn from logical impulses, but it can't make conscious decisions like people can do in the material realm.
Humans have in their material lives a ego based selfaware consciousness, while the spirit has a unconscious spirit consciousness.
If the spirit would be self-conscious like the material consciousness it would absolutely try to control the material consciousness, because the material consciousness, aka the Personality has a habit of NOT following the Natural Creative Laws and Commandments.
As you know the only way for material creatures to evolve is to make mistakes and to learn from them, making a mistake is per definition a positive or a negative thought/action, and that is impossible for a absolute logical structure like the Spirit.
In this case, the spirit would block the material consciousness of making mistakes, but that would cause a stagnation and a paradox situation, and the material consciousness would be unable to learn and provide the spirit of new knowledge and wisdom.

The Spirit seeks a the best possible vibration, the best detectable, but that doesnt have to mean that the Spirit is provided with the natural best possible vibrations.
Since there is a huge over population, reincarnation spirits have to do with 'second' or even 'third' best places and locations of incarnation.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 233
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jan,
Thats a good question, I will look in to this.
I will be back on this subject as soon as possible.
Jakobjn

Jay

Post Number: 318
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Thanks for the Details on this, it was thoughoughly explained best now. thanks again.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 235
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your welcome Jay, feel free to ask anytime.
Jakobjn

Jukdo

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

If a natural or man-made diaster was to cease all life on earth. Our spirit form would then sense the appropriate vibration for which to go and reincarnate in another world. (If I am correct in this.)

Now say that this planet that the spirit form finds is more spiritually advanced than earth terrans were.
Would we reincarnate at the present level of spitituality we were on Earth? or would we adhere
to their current spiritual levels?

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 236
Posted on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jukdo,

Ones spiritual development level doesnt change by incarnating between higher developed people.
The same thing is when a kid in the second grade would go to the class room of the kids of the fourth grade, his knowledge would remain the same, only through learning is it possible to evolve and develop to higher levels.
Jakobjn

Jukdo

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jacob,

So could I assume then that the people of this new world who are at a higher spiritual level, would notice a degenerate spiritual presence when children are born to them? So They could rectify this in terms of proper teachings and upbringing?
Would they know that something calamitouse has happened to notice a degenerative spirutual state
among their people. Or would that depend apon their current spiritual state to be able to recognize this occurance.

Todd-

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 237
Posted on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

There is no such thing as a degenerate spiritual level or presence, only 'less' or lower', which means less knowledge and wisdom.
There is never any kind of hierarchical difference between spiritforms and their evolution level, only differences in age and knowledge, whereby it is noted that a higher age is no guarentee for a higher knowledge.
Lower developed spiritforms can't incarnate on a planet with a much higher spiritual development level, only a slight difference is possible.
Those children would be slower in learning and grasping concepts, the amount of rectification is measured to the amount of evolutionary difference.
Here on Earth people are born who spiritual quite young, they appear stupid, retarted or 'degenerate', often this is a misconception since those people just have young or younger spiritforms, but that is generally not recognized as such.

To your second question, no not perse, here on Earth there are very few people who know the real truth about the Earthhuman history and the fact that several millions of human spiritforms incarnated here which originally came from Mars and Phaethon.
Jakobjn

Jukdo

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies Jacob,

"Here on Earth people are born who spiritual quite young, they appear stupid, retarted or 'degenerate', often this is a misconception since those people just have young or younger spiritforms, but that is generally not recognized as such."

This is what I mean't by degenerate spiritual presence. I mean't it in the physical sense.More negative than positive, not balanced between the two. Being of a lower spirit we would probably be recognized as such. Especially if they are of a higher spirit level.(If this is correct)

-"Ones spiritual development level doesnt change by incarnating between higher developed people.
The same thing is when a kid in the second grade would go to the class room of the kids of the fourth grade, his knowledge would remain the same, only through learning is it possible to evolve and develop to higher levels"

I assumed that you mean't it is possible to reincarnate with higher spiritually developed people.Being at a degenerate state that we are in now, but through proper teachings and upbringing.
And through the coarse of time be able to reach those levels.

"Lower developed spiritforms can't incarnate on a planet with a much higher spiritual development level, only a slight difference is possible. "

So what your saying here is that we can't ,but only under certain circumstances?

"Those children would be slower in learning and grasping concepts, the amount of rectification is measured to the amount of evolutionary difference. "

Wouldn't that be what we consider degenerate, here as terrans?
To be degenerate means to become worse. So wouldn't we become worse( more negative than positive rather than balance between the two) with a more spiritually advanced people? At our current level we are in?

"There is never any kind of hierarchical difference between spiritforms and their evolution level, only differences in age and knowledge, whereby it is noted that a higher age is no guarentee for a higher knowledge. "

So there is no difference in spiritforms only age and knowledge.Evolution levels are irrelevant.
But wouldn't our spirits here as terrans lack not the age but the knowledge, because we were a genetically manipulated people, altered to be degenerate? wouldn't that affect our spiritforms knowledge?

"To your second question, no not perse, here on Earth there are very few people who know the real truth about the Earthhuman history and the fact that several millions of human spiritforms incarnated here which originally came from Mars and Phaethon."

So,NO they wouldn't know that we are new spiritforms that had come to their world. But wouldn't they notice degeneration, a worsening(more negative influence among the youth? If under certain circumstances.

Todd-

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 245
Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Todd,

I think I need to clear things up about the term 'degenerate', only material things, beings or events can degenerate, that is moving from a higher state of evolution to a lower state of evolution, since all things material are bound by the Law of creation and degeneration.
The Spiritform however, can't degenerate, it knows only one route....from less developed to higher developed.
The only thing that can happen to a Spiritform is that it (nearly) stagnates, which happens to a lot of humans these days, simply because they don't learn, or just quit learning after reaching adulthood.

Human life on a planet forms a collective, in material/halfmaterial and spiritual ways, the Spiritforms connect, its a absolute illusion to think that people are truly alone on this planet, since it isnt true, everybody is connected to everybody, by many ways.
Because of this, much lower developed Spiritforms can't incarnate because they would not have any basis for evolution, it's the same effect when a kid who needs to be in the first grade is put between kids in the 8th grade, it just doesnt work, the first grader misses too much and lacks the knowledge to keep up.
It would be acceptible when a 1st grader would be put between kids of the 2st grade, although those kids are a little more advanced, he could potentially keep up with them.

However, a very highly developed Spiritform can incarnate on a planet with much lower developed Spiritforms, but nobody would be able to connect to such a human in the sense of a two-way learning activity.

Terrans (Earthlings) are genetically manipulated people to be more combative and short lived, but we aren't monsters or degenerates, or physical, psychological and spiritual evolution is moving forward...however slow.
Jakobjn

Jukdo

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jacob,

Now I understand, But I'm not quite clear on one part. So what your saying is if this planet was to cease.The spirit would simply stagnate because It can't reincarnate? or would the spirit keep trying to find a world to reincarnate were it's age and knowledge is equal or lower? If the second is true, would it take longer than 1 1/2
lifetimes to reincarnate?
Todd-
"The more I learn the more I understand that I know nothing,"

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 254
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A Spiritform would stagnate for the time being and wander off to another suitable home world and incarnate on that planet.
During this time...no evolution is done.
Jakobjn

Thomas

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone I have a question for Jakobjn, or anyone else that can tell me the correct answer (No opinions please): What is the difference between "feelings" and "emotions"? I have read from FIGU materials that fear, joy, etc. are feelings, not emotions. Then what are emotions?!? This is one topic that I have yet to get a firm grasp on, and any concrete help would be very appreciated. BTW, I hope this is the right area. Thanks in advance! -Thomas

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 275
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

Feelings are created by thoughts, its the thought who creates the corresponding feeling, like happiness is a feeling that is consciously created.

Emotions come from the parts of the brain named the basal ganglia, emotions are perceived as a thunderbolt, like 'love on first sight' which is an emotional / affective love.
Euphoria is an emotion and it never lasts, the emotion comes up and goes down (dies out)
No conscious thought precedes an emotion.
Emotions will hit on the psyche and have their effect when they are uncontrolled, they can even overload the Psyche and Consciousness in which things can happen like a passion crime.

Senses (Empfindung), like effective love have a spiritual origine, namely in the spirit-mind (Gemüt).
Effective love is created out of knowledge and that is transferred over to the spirit and its spirit-mind(Gemüt); the Spirit-Mind(Gemüt) radiates the love-vibration which is sensed by the Psyche and that gives the love 'feeling'.
This love-sense never chances, but can only be overschadowed by intense feelings and emotions.

Feelings are created by conscious thoughts, while emotions are not, emotions are a reaction to a impulse, similar like burning your fingers to a hot plate and the instant and unconscious retraction of your hand.
Emotions can be controlled however by means of meditation / concentration, whereby the in and output of the consciousness is controlled.
Jakobjn

Thomas

Post Number: 57
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jakobjn, thank you very much for the clarification! I don't want to push it, but could you clarify one more thing? It concerns the gemut. I understand that the gemut belongs to the spirit in a way similar to how the psyche belongs to the physical body. However, as I understand it, the spirit has no emotions so I would like to know exactly what the role and function of the gemut is. Once again, thank you for your help. -Thomas

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 276
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Spiritform is composed out of the Spiritmind (Gemüt) and the Spirit itself. Both parts are one and can't be seen as two apart.

Spirit:
With a crude analogy, the Spirit equals a battery that over time and during countless of reincarnations accumulates knowledge like a battery accumilates electrical current when it's charged.

Spiritmind (Gemüt)
The Spiritmind (Gemüt) is the spiritual counterpart of what the Psyche is in the material realm, senses like love and trust are created in the Gemüt.
The Gemüt resembles a engine which is capable of much more force when the power from the battery (the Spirit) increases.
The more power in the battery means better peformance for the engine, when the spirit has more knowledge, then the Gemüt is capable of creating more spirit powers.

The Gemüt is responsible for creation of ideas, a spirit power is nothing more then a logical idea conceived in the Spirit consciousness and created in the Gemüt.
It's like seeding corn (ideas)(+) in a fertile soil (Gemüt)(-) which comes to fruitition by resulting in a plant (spirit power).

I hope this is clear, ask any time when things are not clear.
Jakobjn

Michael_d

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jakobjn,

In astrological terms, it would seem feelings are ruled by Mercury and emotions are ruled by the Moon? What do you think?

Michael_d

Thomas

Post Number: 58
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jakobyn!

Thomas

Post Number: 59
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have posed a question to Billy in the appropriate section related to this subject, but I wonder if anyone would care to comment? I am interested in the form of storage of information in the spirit, the comprehensive consciousness, etc. I am aware of which parts do what now, but it interests me very much to know in what way information can be stored in a formless entity such as a spirit or a comprehensive consciousness. Billy himself has responded to another question saying that contrary to the phrase "spirit form" the spirit is actually without form. I have never consciously encountered any phenomenon in nature in which pure waves of any frequency are contained without degredation over time. As I understand it, the spirit and/or comprehensive consciousness stores information somehow as energy of very high frequency...Any comments, suggestions, or facts that anyone contributes will be very helpful.

I want to point out that, merely presenting a logical, plausible, and clear explanation for this would go very far in allowing an objective, open-minded person (such as myself) to build a significant bit of wisdom through clear thinking and reasoning. Any sane, objective person would be able (with such an explanation) to move ahead on the path of evolution since having a logical possibility of how this works at least eliminates the immpossibility that the spirit/comprehensive consciousness can exist. I hope I haven't expressed myself unclearly. -Thomas

Mhurley

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

would it be possible for you to post a diagram showing the relatoinship between the different parts of a human?

Thanks
Matt

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 279
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, as far as I know, feelings/emotions are ruled by the moon, since the moon is the ruler of the water-sign Cancer.
Water-signs / water-energy rules the emotions/feelings.
Mercury is the fast cold rational mind, the material intellect.
Jakobjn

Michael_d

Post Number: 67
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jakobjn,

Thanks for your reply. I'm a little confused. You said Feelings are created by thoughts, its the thought who creates the corresponding feeling Also, Feelings are created by conscious thoughts... If thoughts are ruled by Mercury, why arent feelings also ruled by Mercury since they are created by thoughts? And since feelings and emotions originate from different parts of the body (the mind and the psyche), wouldn't they be ruled by different planets?

Michael

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 55
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

since we're talking a lot about feelings and emotions i would like to share an experience i had yesterday...

my brother went to go get his wisdom teeth pulled out, and when he game back as soon as i looked at him (i dont get weak from looking at blood or whatever)but i felt like a blanket of "dead air" (like the presence of death was around or that kind of feeling)just fell on me.
when my bro started explaining what happened i started to feel sensations in my gut and parts of my body. i get this gut feeling all the time so that's nothing shocking, but i find it interesting becuase it gave me a deeper insight as to what i will be like in the future.

in other words, you can learn much from an undesired experience.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 281
Posted on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Not all thoughts will generate feelings, purely abstract mathematic thoughts will not generate feelings at all, it's the nature of the thought if a feeling is generated or not.
Mercury is a symbol for a force / occurance that represents swift, cold, mathematical, analytical and abstract thoughts, the material brain thinking of people, therefor no feelings are related those Mercury.
The moon, is the symbol for the negative female pole in Astrology, which qualities are female and about feelings.
Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 543
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Does anyone know the average age of the Plejaren spirit forms, and or the range of age from younger to older? Just curious...

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 546
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

You had mentioned before that at some point in the evolution of the spiritform, the spirit becomes conscious.

Has this already occurred for lifeforms which are half-spirit/half physical (Plejaren High Council), or is this before this point or after?

Thanks
Salome

Claes

Post Number: 93
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2004 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
Billy told me this summer that the plejaran ordinary people (not counting the spiritleaders) are 8-12 billion years old.
I don't know how old the spirit leaders are.
Salome,
Claes

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 296
Posted on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The 'native' Earth humans spiritforms are between 1.5 and 12 million years old.
The Earthhumans with a ET spiritform are between 8-12 Billion years old, about the same age as the ordinary Plejaren people, with the enormous difference that the Plejaren people have an advancement of nearly 25 million years above the Earthhumans with ET spiritforms.
The ET spiritforms that live here have stagnated for a long time so they have fallen back to their Plejaren counterparts in terms of spiritual and material evolution.
The high counsel is in the order of 70 billion years old.

The native Earth human spiritforms are so young that they just have developed their ratio and common sense, but almost exclusively in material ways.
This can be seen in observing their behavior and their thinking, its mostly purely material.

Salome
Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 551
Posted on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Thank you for the information, I was going to ask that very question.

If it is true that ET Spirit forms have stagnated for such a long time, what would cause such a lag in evolution? Possibly their homeworlds have been destroyed, laziness??

What I'm unclear on is you mentioned ET spiritforms have stagnated for so long that they have fallen back to their Plejaren counterparts. I was under the impression that the spiritform could stagnate, but not regress or fall back?

I'm also guessing that possibly a higher percentage of Earth Spiritforms would fall under the spell of religion??

Thanks again
Salome
Scott

Michael_d

Post Number: 74
Posted on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Is it possible to determine a person's level of evolutionary development by the way their brain is "wired"? People that study brain-typing assert that a person's brain wiring doesn't change through the course of life. They further assert that people with different brain types exhibit different motor skill development. They categorize four brain types based on their dominant motor skills: gross motor skills, fine motor skills, language and hearing skills, and mental skills. Is it possible that there is a correlation between motor skill development and physical brain quotient development, that those exhibiting a higher level of brain quotient development rely primarily on mental skills, while those exhibiting a lower level of brain quotient development rely primarily on gross motor skills? Does anyone have any ideas?

Michael_d

Jay

Post Number: 339
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Is it also a combination of many factors in the mix??... is it possible also that Genetic DNA vibrations play a big roll in how young or old spirit forms evolve in new reincarnations? Almost like being entrapped in a lower evolved body than the spirit form?

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob

If Native Earth humans' spiritforms are between 1.5 - 12 million years old, while Non-native Earth humans' spiritforms are between 8 - 12 billion years old, how is it that we are all able to live on the same planet together? There must be some powerful people in the world who are able to exert their influence over others weaker than themselves, if this is true, since this is one of the reasons why the Plejarens prevent themselves from making contact with anyone other than Billy. But if this is correct, then the vibrational range in terms of years a planet has must be something like 12 billion, 12 million, in which case, it would seem to me, what the Plejaren's have so far avoided is evidently inevitable among Earth humans. Is there such a vast age difference among the Plejarens? And do you know if this is, or can be, an obstacle for the collective evolution of the planet?

Not sure if I'm saying this clearly. I hope you understand and don't ask me to explain myself a little better.

Best wishes
Joseph

Savio

Post Number: 489
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob

Regarding "Extraterrestrial originated Spiritforms who live currently on Earth"

On April 24 of this thread, you mentioned:

The oldest: 12,000,000,000 years (12 Billion)
The youngest: 6,000,000,000 years (6 Billion)

Now Claes and you mentioned that it is 8-12 Billion years.

Could you please confirm which is the accurate number of years?

Savio

Scott

Post Number: 552
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

I think Claes was talking about the average age of the Plejaren spirit forms which live on Erra.

Salome
Scott

Claes

Post Number: 94
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio and Scott,
Scott is wright.
The earthhuman spiritforms of an ET origin are 6-12 Billion (according to one of the Interviews with Billy on the FIGU website).
The ordinary Errans are 8-12 Billion according to Billy.
Salome,
Claes

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 297
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

In each life, ever person has to relearn his or hers abilities over again, although previous learned abilities are acquired much faster because of the impulse-influence of the Akasha-banks.
When a human is born on this planet with a 12 billion year evolutionary lifespan, but not tought to regain his or hers consciousness-related abilities, then the material consciousness / personality of such a person stays just as insensitive and untrained as that of a Earth-native human of 12 million years old.
Thats why the Earthhumans with a ET spiritform can live amongst Earthhumans with a native spirit, the big difference would be that, when, as a rule, Earthhumans with a ET spiritform are drawn much stronger to true spirituality and learn it much faster then Earthhumans with a native spiritforms.
This is because they can reach back to 12 billion or 8 or 6 billion years of evolution and the native Earthuman spiritforms can reach back to a maximum of 12 million years.
By far most Earthhumans with a native spiritform live mostly their lives in strictly material way, while Earthhumans with a ET background tend to live a more spiritual life.
Jakobjn

Savio

Post Number: 490
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and Claes

Thanks for the explanation :-)

I am somewhat mixed up with the following pieces of information:

16 Aug- Jacob: "The Earthhumans with a ET spiritform are between 8-12 Billion years old, about the same age as the ordinary Plejaren people....."

19 Aug- Claes: "The earthhuman spiritforms of an ET origin are 6-12 Billion (according to one of the Interviews with Billy on the FIGU website)....."

It seems to me that we have two sets of numbers for the same type of spiritform who came to earth and reborn as human here.

Any hints?

Salome

Savio

Scott

Post Number: 553
Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2004 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

Yes according to the interview it states "from the depths of the universe, then their age lies somewhere between 6 and 12 billion years."

I think maybe Jacob may have made a typo, because later he stated in his post on Aug 20 referring to the ET born earth Spiritforms can "reach back to 12 billion or 8 or 6 billion years"

Whats a couple of Billion years anyway!!

Salome
Scott

Savio

Post Number: 491
Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2004 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

I am with you that a couple of Billion years does not mean much during our endless evoultion course :-)

Problems only arise when I want to share this piece of information with others, I have to choose between 6-12 or 8-12 Billion years.

On the one hand, I agree with Jacob that "The Earthhumans with a ET spiritform are between 8-12 Billion years old, about the same age as the ordinary Plejaren people....." , this is understandable and very logical.

On the other hand, we lean to take what Billy said in the interview: 6-12 (unless he made a mistake in the number).

Now I would think of a situation where both information can be fused together:-

The majority of the ET spiritforms are between 8-12 Billion years old, with a few exceptions where the youngest ones is about 6 Billion years old.

This is just a guess, can we have more details?

Salome

Savio

Arthurfromcanada

Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on this discussion board.

I am just curious to know how new spirit forms are created if such can be the case.

I ask this question because I would like to know why native Earth spirits even exist if the older ET spirits have already existed for billions of years?

In what circumstances are new spirits borne?

Saalome
Arthur

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob

Picking up on a post you made on July 13, 2004, you said:

The Gemüt is responsible for the creation of ideas. A spirit power is nothing more then a logical idea conceived in the spirit consciousness and created in the Gemüt.

By spirit power I assume you mean those abilities one has, who is sufficiently evolved, and employs through ones consciousness to perform certain tasks that others less knowledgeable have been inclined to think as miracles?

If I understand you correctly, then what you are saying is that the acts of healing, of walking on water and of raising the dead, etc., are initiated by a logical idea originating in ones consciousness and empowered by ones psyche.

What is meant, however, by a logical idea? From a spiritual perspective I understand this to mean wisdom gained during the course of ones evolution, in that what one understands in ones consciousness aligns with the laws of Creation. For example, if one wishes to heal a sick person, where in the world a doctor would think according to the logic of medicine or the required surgical practice, a sufficiently evolved individual would think according to the logic of Creation, which like a doctor he would have gained through experience. If this is correct, then the gaining of spirit power has nothing to do with secret knowledge, as though it were wizardry, and as I previously thought, but with being able to grasp the logical truth of a circumstance.

Perhaps you can correct me on this.

Another thing Instead of thinking of the spiritual consciousness and the material consciousness, the gemut and the psyche, the spirit and the body, wouldnt it be simpler to think of them as one, although understandably one would have to differentiate between them when speaking or writing about them. But isnt it correct to unite these concepts? To think of consciousness as consciousness, psyche as psyche and spirit as spirit, rather than to think they have their spiritual and material counterpart? Though we say there is the body and there is the spirit, in truth they are one, and should be thought of as one. That is what I am saying. Is this not simpler and less confusing?

Kind regards

Joseph

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 301
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2004 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By spirit power I assume you mean those abilities one has, who is sufficiently evolved, and employs through ones consciousness to perform certain tasks that others less knowledgeable have been inclined to think as miracles?

- All consciousness-related, psychological and spiritual abilities get directly or indirectly their energy from the spiritpower, spiritpower is generated from knowledge and wisdom, the higher the knowledge and wisdom the higher the spiritpower. For example to know how to use primary telepathy, one needs to know how to do it, and understand the "what, how and why" about this ability.
This goes for every ability, with the difference that primary telepathy needs less knowledge then telekinises of spiritual teleportation.

If I understand you correctly, then what you are saying is that the acts of healing, of walking on water and of raising the dead, etc., are initiated by a logical idea originating in ones consciousness and empowered by ones psyche.

- Raising the truly dead is to my knowledge impossible, when a body is dead its impossible for the spiritform to return, to my knowledge no material human is capable of raising the truly dead.
A logical idea is based on knowledge of the Natural Creative Laws and their functions, just like a pitcher who throws a ball and uses the laws of nature to hit his target. Those ideas are not empowered by his/hers own Psyche, the Psyche is a sender/receiver functioning because of the spiritpower, ultimately, everything in the human is driven by the absolutely neutral spiritpower, but its the material consciousness in cooperation with the Psyche which can alter its polarity in positive or negative.

What is meant, however, by a logical idea? From a spiritual perspective I understand this to mean wisdom gained during the course of ones evolution, in that what one understands in ones consciousness aligns with the laws of Creation. For example, if one wishes to heal a sick person, where in the world a doctor would think according to the logic of medicine or the required surgical practice, a sufficiently evolved individual would think according to the logic of Creation, which like a doctor he would have gained through experience. If this is correct, then the gaining of spirit power has nothing to do with secret knowledge, as though it were wizardry, and as I previously thought, but with being able to grasp the logical truth of a circumstance.

- In the current evolutionary level of the Earthhumans, people should avoid healing other people because when they would be healed, interest for spiritual evolution would just stop or slow down, the current Earthhuman is too much fixated on his own physical wellbeing, and when his wellbeing is okay, he wont make much effort for evolution.
A logical idea is based on two factors, on knowledge of the natural creative laws, and the will to reach a certain logical goal.
A very simple example is this:
When you need to buy milk, but the store is a mile away, so you create the idea to walk to the store to buy the milk you need.
The milk is the goal, the store has that, then you use your legs to walk over there to get the milk.
Your legs are your ability to walk, based on the natural creative laws.
You need the milk, which is your goal, your legs are the ability based on the natural creative laws.
So a logical goal and the knowledge of your abilities are the fundations of a logical idea.

Perhaps you can correct me on this.

Another thing Instead of thinking of the spiritual consciousness and the material consciousness, the gemut and the psyche, the spirit and the body, wouldnt it be simpler to think of them as one, although understandably one would have to differentiate between them when speaking or writing about them. But isnt it correct to unite these concepts? To think of consciousness as consciousness, psyche as psyche and spirit as spirit, rather than to think they have their spiritual and material counterpart? Though we say there is the body and there is the spirit, in truth they are one, and should be thought of as one. That is what I am saying. Is this not simpler and less confusing?

- Although they form a unity in material life, its important to know their seperate functions too, when you know those parts of your being you know how to use them and how to maintain them.
All notes in a composition make the music, but you cant make music without knowing each of the notes and harmonies.
In order to evolve you need to know the whole AND its components.
Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 561
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

A number of years ago I received this diagram from Dr. Dietmar Rothe.

I thought it was a good illustration to show the various relatioships between the material and spiritual aspects of the human being.

If anyone notices any mistakes, please feel free to correct.

Salome
Scott

material/spiritual

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 304
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have here the schematic from Billy's book "Wiedergeburt. Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauer" and the clear difference is that there are two centralconsciousnessforms, instead of one in Dr. Dietmar Rothe's schematic.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 305
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

here is the schematic:

Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 562
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob,

Yes, your diagram shows a material central consciousness and a spiritual central consciousness.

Salome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 312
Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the guiding text with the overview of the material consciousness and its conscious / intelligence structures.

1. The Consciousness part is a passive / receptive part, which is only able to receive impulse-information from external and internal source.
External sources are all 5 material senses, but also impressions of sympathy and empathy by the Psyche (the 6th sense) and the receiving of all impressions by the 7th sense (the center of attention in your own consciousness)

2. The Intelligence part is a active / outgoing part which generates thoughts and thereby also feelings, please note that when there are 7 forms of intelligence in the material consciousness/ intelligence that they are a undivisable part of the intelligence as a whole and cant be seen as seperate.
Both Intellect (Verstand) and Rationality (Vernuft) are applicable on all forms of intelligence in the material consciousness / intelligence realm.

This schematic makes clear that the human personality / ego consists of two parts that form a whole. Where by the consciousness acts as the negative / receptive part and the intelligence as the positive / active part.
Both are essential for the personality and when either of those parts is affected the whole personality / ego is affected.

Intellect (verstand): The human capability of the correct insight and judgement of all things as well the ability of concept formation and concept-implementation.
Its the human intellectual power that is able to create concepts and attach values to those concepts.
Its the human intellectual power that has the capability of judgement and reflection and that of making conclusions, whereby knowledge of a fact is gained that will lead by means of experience to wisdom.

Examples: development of standards like: Kelvin, mile, meter, etc

Rationality (vernuft): The human capability to see all things and all events in their common bond with Creation and its Laws and Commandments.
Intellectual power, Insight, consciousness-related ability of the human to see and understand all things and all events in their holistic context.

Example: understanding that the Earth as a whole is capable of bearing life and that all the elements together in their holistic context only can create and maintain life.
Schematic

This is solely valid for the material consciousness parts of the human, not for the spirit consciousness.
Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 564
Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Could you explain what is meant by "the center of attention in your own consciousness"?

Are you saying this is the ability of the consciousness to focus on something internal or external, which can be considered to be a sense?

Thanks for your post

Salome
Scott

Jotajota

Posted on Tuesday, November 02, 2004 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jacob

Here in Brazil I was devoted for 30 years to the studies of a doctrine call doctrine of the Spirits codified by a French teacher of name Hyppolite Len Denizard Rivail, and, all she teaches us that the Spirits participate in our life much more than thought. Everything well! Of 1996 for here, after having observed certain phenomena here in my area, suddenly I still seek plus, contents that explained to me better, until that when I find the works of Eduard "Billy" Meier that provoked me changes in the way of interpreting all this particularity on the material and spiritual world. Should I play for earth the whole existent content and done study by me of the call Code of Kardec? Or should I stay in sense position for subsequent answers?
Hugs,
JJ Carvalho (Bahia, Brazil)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page